Older Offline Version (mid-June):
FAQ and Tips:
Latest challenge: Get three random colors from here: http://www.colorsontheweb.com/colorwheel.asp
Now design a girl around those colors.
I let these two pick costumes for each other. I think he picked a really good one.
Also, here's a brown loli getting a massage: http://mfdkisekae.tumblr.com/post/99630755041
Any particular method to get a good starting base for a back view? I know it involves image manip, but surely there's got to be some settings to get a good template going for it.
It's been a while since I posted here.
The last thread mentioned something about how much the girls we made changed and I feel mine were most of the time limited by the own game's selection. May, the red one, still needs a long jacket.
I also noticed how most people here started making genderswapped versions of ourselves.
I was thinking of a made up little sister challenge but here
>Lily, the blonde one, is supposed to look as close as a fairy as human looks allow her
>I try to make her as fashionable as I can, but >NEET on the kisekae thread
>she needs to have wild and pretty hair, so it's nice to have those now
>she has this weird rivalry with May for Eirwen's (the tiny meganeko) friendship/affection/genetic material
>also, Lily is fucking evil
>List five quirks or design basis about one of your characters.
>I was thinking of a made up little sister challenge
>I want another twins daily challenge
I know I've posted these girls a bunch already, but regarding these posts:
>I was originally trying to do a little sister challenge along the lines of the genderswapped self ones that were going on at the time
>I made #4 first, then when I was messing about with trying to tie her hair up for the past version, I wound up with a twin.
>The shortened hair in #2 came last (I didn't think it was going to be possible to make.)
> I feel like I create really cliche personalities to match appearances in characters. Short hair = feisty, long hair = usually quiet and submissive
>They don't have any more detailed things like hobbies.
Need actual offline version, somebody can make and upload it? And I would also want to know, how to edit main.swf file.
Also my first upload. Still w.i.p.
They have noses, they're just not a solid black line. There aren't really that many options for a forward facing anime nose.
You can do the standard single black dot, or a sideways facing one for a more pointy nose (bit weird on forward facing character) or for an upturned button nose, that arch.
How would you improve it?
I don't really understand how the left one has no nose and the right one does, but here you go.
The program doesn't seem to load, all I see is a black screen and no loading bar. I've cleared cache but the problem persists. Can some one help me out?
You still out there sis? These are for you.
It's clear what you're going for with the left, and it's probably well suited to the design of your characters, but even when you see the pictures full size, that nose isn't always noticeable, although how best to make it stand out more without making it look out of place is beyond me.
It's probably because looking at it the nose I was using is a lighter shade than the default skin shadow, and should probably be a bit darker still. I'll adjust it if I ever come up with any more outfits / comics.
Made some imoutos. which one would you waifu and why?
This is probably kinda lame and baby's first hair experimentation, but I'm happy with how Lee's hair came out so here are the Kanker Sisters.
I would've done it as a reply to that challenge in the last thread, but it wasn't accidental or done by magic.
>1) Do something
>2) Post pic, challenge others to do same
>1) Do something
>2) Post pic, challenge others to do same
is there a point being missed
Well now I refuse to believe that's not intentional.
Your will be done. :D
As a side note, how do you export the characters without the background? I know there's a way, but I can't seem to remeber it.
Hey guys, I need your help.
Back before when the offline version worked, was there ever an issue where the offline version would load to about half way and then refuse to load anything else?
I've removed the domain check so I'm 100% sure it's not that. Any ideas?
Satsuji was the second of my creations
- Her trademark knife is based on Ryoko Asakura's from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Like Ryoko, she treats almost like an extension of herself. If taken, she'll cry and ask for it to be returned.
- She has a love for broadway. Her favorite work is "Wicked", and likes to cosplay from it. It's also the only time she goes without her knife. Her favorite songs from it are "No Good Deed", and "Defying Gravity".
-Even though her name means "Murder" she's never actually killed anyone. She'll threaten, blackmail, stalk, and go full-on creepy, but she won't kill you.
-The object of her yandere affection is in love with a slutty rabbit-girl, much to her chagrin.
-She has a younger sister who who refers to herself as "Lady Lamb Shi" and is a total chuuni.
Isn't there a domain AND server check, or something like that? Then again, that doesn't prevent the flash from loading, it just puts "No Data" up in the corner.
I know it checks for a URL in order to be able to preform the URL export function, and then the server check to keep people from using the flash offline.
So I'm not sure.
I'm pretty sure there was an issue where the online version would just stop loading and you'd randomly have to refresh. There may or may not have been a patch note fixing it (this was maybe.. 1-2 months ago?)
The only issue with the offline version I can remember was that you'd have to click it to make it get started and there'd be a nodata tag if it didn't have access to the js
Nevermind, figured it out thanks to you guys.
New offline version:
If the online version ever gets updated and I don't notice (which will happen a lot, I don't follow the change log at all..) post and I should be able to update the offline version.
Come to think of it, I think Charlotte might be the only character I have with enough backstory to do this sort of challenge. I ought to spend more time thinking up traits for my other girls... or even deciding on names for them, for that matter.
1. She's not actually human. Since she started out as my pawn in Dragon's Dogma, I still consider her a pawn (albeit one with more personality than usual, as is typical of a pawn who has spent more time adventuring with, and learning from, their respective 'master'), and many of her traits are based on quirks of the pawn AI in that game, or things that pawns frequently say.
2. For example, her hobbies include collecting pretty stones and stopping to pick flowers.
3. She has an aversion to wolves, distrusts harpies, and especially hates goblins.
4. She's very chatty and upbeat, and will enthusiastically share her knowledge on any subject. When not adventuring, she prefers to spend her time studying magic or learning new skills (she also plays the violin.)
5. She was named after the witch from PMMM.
Hmm, I guess my best choice for this would be Anzu.
- When I initially set out to make her, I had it in mind to go for something akin to Taokaka, as is apparent from the black skin and oversized mouth (usually in a sharptoothed grin).
- In case it wasn't obvious, she isn't human, she's a demon, of sorts. It's not a worry though, since the world my girls exist in have many races that coexist, her's is just a lost race, I guess you could say.
- This sort of follows up from the last point to some extent, but she was orphaned when young. The individuals who received her, having never seen one of her race, and fearing her at the time aggressive nature, kept her under study, under lock and key in a sense, but still loved and cared for her.
- The knife you see was a present of hers, for her 6th birthday (young for a weapon, I know). She'd always shown interest, and awe, in the knives that could be seen in areas of the facility, and she loved this present so much, it never leaves her side (but it made her a source of great dread for a friend of hers at the start of their relationship, since she has a fear of knives, but that's another story) (Also, the hair clip is a present from her friends in club).
- As far as her personality goes, people instinctively feared her at first, given her appearance and her carrying a knife everywhere, but once she became part of the club that all my girls make up, her true nature became more apparent, that of a very shy, timid girl, who very much values her friends (given that she never knew of anything of the sort growing up).
I've probably gone into more detail than was meant, for these 5 points, but there you go.
From left to right:
Haruhi, Liru, Jessica Albert, Yoko, Ramna-chan, Horo, Tomoko, Heather Mason, Ayaka Kisaragi
super qt alien girl! Dont see those ears used often! They look good.
G-guess I should actually start posting then? Thanks!
Cheers. Anon if you need anything specific bedsheet wise I'll be happy to have a go at it for you.
She's really cute, I'd love to see more of her.
>I was thinking of a made up little sister challenge
I went with this instead of the actual challenge because I haven't been motivated to work on developing any of my girls lately (even though I probably could fill out five details about most of them already okay fine I just wanted to make sisters)
Did not follow the challenge and instead tried to recreate Rin Tezuka. Only problems I have is that I have no idea how to make her look perpetually bored and I don't think there's a way to remove the arms from the elbow down
Already ahead of you. I started tinkering with a Rin right after I posted.
Our beloved dictator Adolf Kim Un makes his
dreaded inspection trips.
bonus onee-chan who's sick of not getting any sleep because her sister is up all night watching anime
Unfortunately all my saves got destroyed somehow, but on the other hand that gave me the opportunity to make this character's hair better/more accurate. Anyways, here's some design things about this Kathryn character:
>She and her brother were attacked by werewolf gangsters when they were young (thankfully, no casualties). Because of this, she now studies martial arts.
>Is trying to get a Biology degree, but her schedule's constantly getting ruined by supernatural crap happening to her.
>Trains under a Hispanic millionaire brawler who uses an enchanted stone to amplify his powers. She wants to fight alongside him, but is held back due to not being superpowered.
>Her original design stems from an MMO character creator - which ironically has a very not-anime style.
>Other characters that have appeared with her are also from this same source. Which game this is, I'll leave up to guessing!
Our beloved, great, bold leader should really be called so.
Kim Adolf Un.
I feel the face still isn't quite right, but it's definitely getting there. There was one trick to getting her looking armless, from a past Rin, but the background would have to be black (could always then paste her in later) wherein you give her arm length gloves coloured black like the background.
From peasant to mage. I couldn't think of a good way to make a gradient without a zillion models, so the glows are obviously edited in.
Gathered a bunch of VN backgrounds from Sadpanda and put them all in one .zip file. I focused mainly on Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Feudal Japan. A change of pace from the contemporary school/suburb/city backgrounds we usually have.
Clever way to make them arm stumps!
How'd you do that? :o
Hi, same guy again. Before I go to bed I wanted to share my progress on Rin and her companion Emi.
I tried making Rin's arm stumps look less awkward by painting her arms white, pulling up her sleeve and tried to make them look like they're hanging loosely, like cloth.
Emi was much easier, seeing how she wears her regular prosthetic legs under those thigh-highs. I will probably come back with some more tomorrow but for now, I must sleep.
The forearms were hidden behind solid pink hair pieces that blended into the background. Then a few white hair pieces were layered on top of the elbows to make the knotted sleeves. Hair pieces are surprisingly effective when it comes to making "special effects" in kisekae.
Check out the code if you want: http://pastebin.com/emEPeP8k
Concubine ? This could be Gabi ...
Sachmet was the mascot of those perished magazine. In her comics, she played the editors very rude pranks.
Gabi, Kim Adolf Un and Kim Jimmy Unsinn are specially designed for 4chan and the Kisekae threats. But Kim Adolf Un is Me too stupid and he sees the thick model from North Korea not in the least similar. He was replaced by Kim Jimmy Unsinn.
Jimmy is nice twit from the neighborhood. Dear, affecting a bit silly and easy. (He has his cock just to pee !)
This could be a new challenge for the future.
Your characters sing a song.
If you call the artist, the title and the year.
Many people are very, very happy.
Sachmet sings the chorus. Gabi and Anton imitate the synthesizer
can be heard in the background. (Target mimic a launching rocket.)
And then one must be very brave ...
Sniff! Beloved leader!
Intentional or typo?
When I saw the title "Dragon Worrier" I immediately thought of Keiko. Also I pictured a puddle between Keiko's legs.
Anya looks confident. She looks like she's about to lose a boot up that dragon's ass.
Do not run away, I hear you breathe!