i have always loved this picture due to the uncensored reflection on the floor...o and contributing
That's it for now. Not a big dump but it was something.
tfw can't get a raging erection without zettai ryouiki [spoiler]i'm literally wearing thigh highs and a qt garterbelt atm[/spoiler]
tfw spoiler tags apparently don't work in /e/.
Lil in love with Takao last days so maybe you'll enjoy with me ^w^
I sincerely apologize for accidentally uploading a trap. Unfortunately for all of us, the post is too old for me to delete. Mods, please be gentle.
I...kind of want to try wearing a pantyhose. I wonder how they feeL?
Depends, let me give some advice:
1. Shave your legs, seriously, it feels so much better with shaved legs. Also the look is nice. It could become a horrible hassle though.
2. Light and skincolors feel softer than dark colors, black is the worst.
3. In general you can say, the sheerer the softer, but there are large differences between individual brands and hoses.
4. Some have a looser fit, other fit very tight, you don't know until you try, I prefer the tighter fit.
5. Then there is the whole spectrum between mat and shiny. The extremely shiny ones tend to be less soft, but otherwise I can't say anything general about this.
6. Don't buy the cheapest hose, I usually buy in the price range between 6 and 12 Euro.
7. Keep attention to your fingernails and the skin around them, they have to be absolutely smooth, low denier hose gets damaged very easily.
8. Find your size. If you're slim, a standard size should suffice.
9. I don't know where you're from and which brands you have access to, but here's a few good ones I can buy in Germany:
Falke Pure Matt 20 (very soft)
Hudson City Soft 15 (gets damaged easily)
Kunert Moonlight 15 (probably my favorite, feels like my legs are melting)
Trasparenze Capri (8 den, very light and thin, very soft)
There are also pantyhose especially for men, the largest supplier is from China (Doyeah). They are inferior, but nice because the normal ones don't leave much space in the crotch.
10. Most nylon hose has a gusset in the crotch and that's good to absorb moisture. Also it can be cut out for easy access but in most pantyhose for women it sits too low to comfortably let your dick out. It works with the Kunert Moonlight 15 though. There is also seamless hosiery which is more expensive but can be a nice feeling too.
11. Wearing hose without underwear beneath it feels very good (shave your ass too) but can be a problem because of moisture and those pesky few drops of urine that usually come out shortly after you have taken a piss.
i dont see why not, post more
Cannot remember what this is from