[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i had to do emi compliance tests for fcc today and i learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: emi.jpg (24KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
emi.jpg
24KB, 250x188px
i had to do emi compliance tests for fcc today
and i learned something interesting
class b is more strict than class a
yes you read that right.
class b is STRICTER than class a

is america capable of doing anything sensibly?

add it to AWG where the gauge goes down as the size goes up! what the fuck?

what other things are opposite in opposite land?

yes we all know inches are stupid but at least 2 inches is bigger than 1 inch, they managed to get that right at least.

fuck sake
>>
>>943640
I feel the same
>>
1st degree murder>2nd>3rd
3rd degree burn>2nd>1st

photi is fish.
>>
>>943640

When I go clothes shopping, and buy a pair of pants...I only get one...

I park on a driveway...yet I drive on a parkway...

Need I say more???
>>
>>943640
class b is for residential use. That's probably why.
>>
There's this whole idea that in the future you might want tougher standards (more likely than laxer standards). Then you can add an even more strict Class C (etc.) instead of having to re-designate the entire thing (with all problems that brings).
>>
>>943732
just do it properly to begin with or use numbers i guess
>>
'slow up' and 'slow down' mean the same thing
>>
>>943658
Google these things to find out why they are the way they are.
>>
>>943746
For the real mindfuck:
loosen and unloosen mean the same thing

I honestly have mad respect for anyone who learns English as a 2nd language.
>>
>>943762
unloosen is just wrong, though.
it is the same as irregardless.
never use these words.
>>
File: Rage.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>943746

My head literally explodes every time I see something like this.
>>
>>943823
No it's not. It's nothing at all like irregardless.
It's an old school emphatic construction that dates back to the 1400s. It's perfectly fine to use unloosen in any formal context.
>>
File: fffuu98924.png (170KB, 573x272px) Image search: [Google]
fffuu98924.png
170KB, 573x272px
>>943640
> sodder
>>
>>943651
The burns have to do with numbers of layers of flesh burned. Hence why 4th 5th and 6th degree burns are even more horrific with 6 being charred bone. You see 5th and 6th degree burns in horrible electric accidents or molten metals etc etc
>>
>>943851
wouldn't unloosen mean tighten?
>>
>>944117
Nope. Check the definition.
>>
>>944120
even if i'm just being a smart-ass?
>>
1) In the States at least I've never heard anyone use the word "unloosen" in any context. Ever.
2) Anyone that uses irregardless is just retarded. It's just one of those anal parasite words that keeps propagating despite itself. No need for ESL people to fret over it.
3) Not British so we don't refer to roads as "parkways", either. Da fuck?
4) "Slow up" is rarely if ever used over here as well.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.