[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix my glasses in a way that doesn't cost too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: My fucking glasses.png (1MB, 1006x767px) Image search: [Google]
My fucking glasses.png
1MB, 1006x767px
How do I fix my glasses in a way that doesn't cost too much money and doesn't completely look like shit? When I was wiping my glasses off with a towel on of the pads that sits between my nose and the frame broke off, and now I constantly have a piece of my glasses poking into my nose. I can alleviate it by placing some paper between that part of my nose and the tiny sharp bit coming out, but I look like an asshole, so I normally just grin and bear it. It seems nigh impossible to remove, and I've spent a good several minutes with a sharp knife trying to remove it with little luck. Is there anyway to get a replacement pad or anything?

The glasses store I got this from doesn't sell this model anymore (glasses are such a fucking racket) and I don't want to make the switch to contacts because I hate having to make sure my lenses are 100% clean before shoving them directly on my eye, and still being incredibly paranoid.
>>
File: 1454888207188.jpg (87KB, 819x586px) Image search: [Google]
1454888207188.jpg
87KB, 819x586px
i just got a pair of cheapo reading glasses, broke off the nose pads and jb weld them on. file it down so doesn't look odd.
>>
Scavange pads off a cheapo set of reading or sunglasses and epoxy them on. Just be careful not to get the epoxy on the lenses.
>>
>>943426
>broke off the nose pads and jb weld them on.
You mean I should break them BOTH off, and then use this compound to bind them back to the glasses so that they're both attached and they both look the same?
>>
>>943431
you don't need to but its really looks funny.
>>
>>943452
You mean it looks funny if I DON'T do this, and it will look FINE if I do, right?
>>
>>943423
Funny thing is I have only experienced eye infections when I haven't used contacts and I've been using them at festivals and God knows how many other nasty circumstances (and reusing one-day contacts!).
>>
>>943423
Just use way too much tape, like a normal 4chan user.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.