[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i'm thinking of doing a bear coat, like Blake uses in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

So, i'm thinking of doing a bear coat, like Blake uses in the second episode of Workaholics
Thing is, the coat part is prett easy to make, just sewing and stuff, but it's the bear part that kinda makes me a bit worried
Should i model it out of foam and then glue the faux fur on top? should i make the entire thing out of fur and then just stuff it with those fiber things that you get on pillows?
And for the teeth and claws, should i do it in clay and paint it later?
>>
File: bear-coat-details.jpg (86KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bear-coat-details.jpg
86KB, 600x400px
>>941903
This project has pricked my interests.

This is the detailing from a commercial one that was for sale.
Head looks like it was constructed the same as plush/teddy bear.
>>
File: KPlXU.jpg (131KB, 607x911px) Image search: [Google]
KPlXU.jpg
131KB, 607x911px
>>941903
Just use a real bear?

Not sure what the issue is here, it's not illegal to hunt them...
>>
File: 415ZIb95M6L.jpg (26KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
415ZIb95M6L.jpg
26KB, 324x500px
>>941913
Yeah, this is the "official" one, even tho it doesn't look anything like the one he uses(it's just a shitty cash grab, actually)
The original is 100 dollars cheaper, but it's really difficult to find
The original looks like it's made of foam, instead of the plushy one from your pic, but i'm scared i'm gonna fuck up the fur when i try to glue it on the foam(and btw, is insulation foam the best foam to carve this out of?)
>>
>>941915
It is where i'm from
There's also no bears in here
I wanna diy it because it's been a while since i did anything(and the dollar is 4 bucks here, plus shipping, plus the retarded taxes and i'd have no money for rent, or food)
>>
File: bear-mask.jpg (58KB, 310x410px) Image search: [Google]
bear-mask.jpg
58KB, 310x410px
How about modifying a mask?
http://www.thecostumeshop.ie/masks/latex-grizzly-bear-mask.html
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.