[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rubber stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2238.jpg (122KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2238.jpg
122KB, 640x480px
Does anyone know a way to get this rubber out?

Tried pressing and twisting to try and put it back in but unfortunately that won't work.. Perhaps something with heat?
>>
Blow it out with an air compressor on the barrel end
>>
>>940795
Coat hanger through the end, push it out.

or

Long screw into the other end, pull it out.
>>
>>940795
You could just go buy a fucking 50 pack because they're literally pennies to buy.
>>
>>940795
paper clip... push it from the front
>>
Paperclip will tear through the rubber, coat hanger is too big, don't own an air compressor, stores are closed..

I'm fucked, need this DMT done..
>>
>>940812
>I'm fucked, need this DMT done..

fuckoff addict... we dont care bout your fucking drug habit and this isnt the fucking board for this shit... sick of these troll and spam posts on here where are these fucking mods? jesus fuck
>>
>>940823
Back to church, faggot.
>>
>>940826
>>940812
>needing drugs because your life is oh so bad
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>940829
>implying I use the drugs.
>>
Any actual help or a shot at helping would be appreciated, though :)
>>
>>940831

no, we wont help you shoot up your drugs now fuckoff back to /b/ with you
>>
>>940830
>I need this DMT done
>lol I don't use drugs
You fucking what mate?
>>
>>940834
>implying a 60ml is used for shots :')
>>
>>940837

>implying we are going to help some druggie fucker with his problem
>>
>>940795
>>940800
Yeap.
Just buy a new one.
If the rubber is stuck it means it started decomposing. It is nearly useless now.
>>
>>940838
Kid, just give up, your assumptions couldn't be more off. Anonymous means anonymous, I could give a shit about telling if it were to shoot drugs.

btw, I would use a 5ml for that.

Actual helpful people that aren't as ignorant to be hating on people using drugs ''just because they do them'' are not part of the unity you speak of.
>>
>>940840
Pretty much looks like it, it was a brand new one though so still had some hope, but perhaps the rubber is dried out or something.
>>
File: IMG_2242.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2242.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
Poured a bit of water on the other end and pumped a bit.

Now if you guys don't mind, I'm about to shoot 60ml of DMT crystals into my veins,
>>
>>940847
#bath salts
#yolo
>>
File: wrongboard.jpg (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wrongboard.jpg
84KB, 800x800px
>>940841
>>940847
>>
>>940853
Pretty sure I did it myself.

{DIY}
>>
>>940847
Cant you just put your mouth over the small end and blow as hard as you can?
>>
>>940861
That was my first try, way too small a hole, your eyes will go before the rubber even moves one mm.
>>
>>940847
Way to go sin-π, see you on the other side
>>
>>940841
You came to /diy/
Someone already answered OP in >>940796 and >>940799

I don't know why you expect anything but people bitching about irrelevant details after that.
This is /diy/ we're talking about.

>>940812
Shows that someone in this thread is bait.
>>
>>940863
Well, keep them closed then you retard..
>>
pretty sure op is extracting dmt. injecting dmt with a syringe of that size would be enough to make a blue whale trip balls.
op, next time remove it using a bicycle pump, sealed with blu tac.
>>
>>940823
I think the mods(the mod?) only show up about 2 times a week, on account of this board being as slow as it is.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.