[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know what this is and what it may do? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160130_161203612_TOP.jpg (3MB, 3006x5344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160130_161203612_TOP.jpg
3MB, 3006x5344px
Does anybody know what this is and what it may do? I'm afraid to switch it.
>>
>>938615
>posting a 3.5 meg fucking picture of this
>>
>>938618
It's almost as dumb as your comment.
>>
>>938615
It turns on the gas burner
>>
>>938615
When I move out of my house, I'm going to install a few of these and regular light switches that aren't connected to anything just to fuck with the people who buy the house.
>>
>>938645
Lol. I just bought the place.
>>
>>938645
there's a light switch in my kitchen that does nothing. Haven't located where it goes and I don't really care enough to find out.
>>
>>938659
>there's a light switch in my kitchen that does nothing. Haven't located where it goes and I don't really care enough to find out.
"-but every time I turn it on, Russia invades Afghanistan again"

is it near the sink? it may have been meant for a garbage disposal that was taken out, or never put in
>>
>>938618
Like the way most phones take by default?

Sorry your Internet sucks, cunt
>>
>>938615
if its taped over i'd worry about an electrical fault or loose wiring somewhere.
replaced a power point at my gf's mums house because she kept spilling grease on it and it caught fire one time so it got the tape treatment. had to slowly explain not to fry things in grease right next to the power point.
>>
>>938796
you might want to select a better breeding partner
>>
>>938843
many people told me that. she's now my ex after becoming a militant lesbian tumblrite. she used to be really proud about having over 200 followers. really sad considering you can make that many followers in a day apparently.
>>
>>938615
It kills the jews
>>
>>938615
Question: When you carefully peel that duct tape off, is the switch in the 'on' or 'off' position?

It could be the switch for the central heating furnace and the previous owner just didn't want people to walk buy, turn it off and freeze the house.
>>
>>939169
In my old trailer the gas burner switch was in a narrow hallway that lead to the bedrooms, and we bumped it so damn often we taped it down. One time my dad hit it and it didn't even switch off, just ripped a chunk of his old man skin off.
>>
File: 1454193308226a.jpg (5KB, 156x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454193308226a.jpg
5KB, 156x250px
>>938615
>3.47 MB, 3006x5344
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.