[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mini beep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: minibeep.jpg (3MB, 2205x1691px) Image search: [Google]
minibeep.jpg
3MB, 2205x1691px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6jmzr5HPwE
guys someone have the blueprints for one of this?
searching only find creepy 60s magazine bad guides, i need one actually blueprint.
thank you for after hand.
>>
>>937410
ummm.....

the pic and the video appear to show two different vehicles... ?

the pic looks like a kids' toy built on lawn tractor parts
the video looks like a Jeep CJ5, or maybe a real milsurp Jeep,,,
>>
>>937410
Silly uncle Ron
>>
>>937417
Did you even watch the video?
>>
Give this kid a call, he's a pro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTI1XtWxA-w
>>
>>937410
>that 5HP engine pulling that truck
I don't believe that for a second.
>>
>>937425
Also
>3200 fucking dollars for 4x4
You can buy a real willy's for that much that just needs new paint or a part or two.
>>
>>937410
kek, it is missing about $250 in L-brackets for all those plywood right angles.

>>937425
My old shitty riding lawn mower could put trucks around. I used it to pull a few neighbors out of ATV trail mud holes. It was slow, but it worked. The stuff in that video was all mostly flat ground. In neutral you can use just about anything to pull a vehicle(great for Tug-of-war, fyi). I'm sure it exceeds the max tow capacity though.

I bet those are noisy as fuck.

My father used to own one of these, (16-25hp?)
http://www.maxatvs.com/maxatvs/indexe65e.html

>5hp

I think those are 6.5hp "Kohler SH265, 196cc". Weak as shit, barely go-kart worthy. I bet it is just geared lowly in order to pull all that stuff around.

>>937426
You can get those for about $1500 now.

Everyone here uses these, (50-60hp I think) which are in the $3k-$4k range.
https://www.deere.com/en_US/products/equipment/gator_utility_vehicles/gator_utility_vehicles.page

A few people here have them street legal with full insurance, plates, registration, and everything. Though, they can't run them in places like the interstate(75mph speed limit) since they only run 35-45mph max (45mph downhill in a windstorm).
>>
>>937449
>You can get those for about $1500 now.
Sure if you hunt around. I meant as a "I need one today" price.
>>
>>937425
While I know it doesn't translate exactly, horses can pull about 3 times their weight. Figuring an average horse weighs roughly half a ton, five of them should be able to handle to handle two and a half tons on wheels on flat ground. If draft horses are considered, they can do more like close to four tons.
>>
>>937524
Horsepower has surprisingly little to do with the strength of a horse. It's a really weird measurement that's more along the lines of how much effort a horse puts out in a full day of work. Regardless, as the other anon said, the only reason it could pull the truck was because it was on perfectly level ground in neutral, probably with over inflated tires. The actual towing capacity of that thing is probably like 300 pounds at best. This is really just a novelty for people with more money than sense, there's far better options out there.
>>
>>937529
Like I said, I knew it didn't work out exactly (though I thought it was closer than THAT), and I thank you for the information.
>>
>>937512
http://struckcorp.com/models/mba80

>I need one today

They ship a kit to you and you have to assemble it and paint it.
>>
>>937687
>reading comprehensive is hard
>>
>>937763
What is there to comprehend? You said something that wasn't true then moved goal posts, you got proved wrong a 2nd time, and now are moving goal posts yet again.
>>
>>937775
The shitheep in the OP costs ~3200 full price for a 4x4 model.
I claimed you can buy a real willy's jeep for that much that's in working order. This is true.
Then an anon said that you could get a real willy's for 1500 in working order.
I said yes, you can, if you're willing to watch auctions for a month or two. $3200 will buy you one right now off one of the normal seller sites that normally have slightly inflated prices.
Then you posted that shitheep kit again in a non-sequitur.
So yes
>reading comprehension is hard
>>
How fast are those Mini Beeps?
In all the videos it looks like they're going at the speed of smell
>>
>>937797
They are all kits, you can't buy a premade one.

>DIY AMPHIBIOUS JEEP KIT
>KIT

$1,523-$2,611

You can have it in 1 day and build it in the second day.
>>
>Mini-beep
>frame made from plywood
>dinky engine
>"See how it can pull these huge loads"
>(and remain waterproof?)
Welp I guess all those Japanese ATV companies have been wasting their time building ATVs using welded steel frames; a few pieces of plywood screwed together does just as well!
(not)
>>
>>937947
Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>938142
I'm retarded because I'm willing to believe there will ever be a pre-built mini beep in auction for that price? Those things are rare as fuck. You are better off playing the lottery. You must be a giant retard.
>>
>>938154
Holy fucking shit son. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE STUPID KITS. I AM TALKING ABOUT A REAL, FUCKING MILITARY BUILT, WILLYS MB JEEP FROM THE FORTIES AND FIFTIES.
THESE ARE COMMON AS DIRT AND YOU CAN EASILY FIND PLENTY OF EXAMPLES FOR LESS THAN FIVE GRAND.
THEY ARE ALSO ONE HUNDRED TIMES AS CAPABLE AS THESE PIECE OF SHIT "BEEPS".

So yes, you are a pants on head, mouth breathing retard that needs to learn some goddamn reading comprehension.
>>
>>938251
You were talking about both. I was only talking about the kit at any time. Hence the first link in >>937687 obviously referring to the mini beep. Not once was I ever referring to your willy's jeep even when I said "You can get those for about $1500 now," I was still referring exclusively to the mini beep, in a post that exclusively talks about small ATVs. Yet, for some reason you keep sperging out like it means something else entirely.

You'd better stop skipping meals, kid. Hypoglycemia rage can be a bitch later in your life.
>>
>>938258
I thought you meant you could get a willy's MB for 1500 which you can if you hunt around. You need to be more clear about that kind of shit.
>>
>>938251
>Holy fucking shit son. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THESE STUPID KITS. I AM TALKING ABOUT A REAL, FUCKING MILITARY BUILT, WILLYS MB JEEP FROM THE FORTIES AND FIFTIES.
depends on where you live I guess. most cheap willys I've seen was a frame with a couple hundred pounds of rust on it, held in the shape of a jeep by a few layers of spray paint....

and anyway,,,,, a willys don't float. can't pimp the bitches tight if you pussymobile cannot hit da wata
unless you put REALLY big tires on it I suppose.
>>
http://www.dmax-shop.de/mini-jeep-mini-willys-jeep-125-ccm-fuer-kinder-und-erwachsene-2341.html
a german tv programm DMAX sells them on there website they have mostly overpriced hipster beargrils outdor stuf
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.