[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LASER and MASER optical safety equipment for humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: No.27+Maser+InstallationLORES.jpg (113KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
No.27+Maser+InstallationLORES.jpg
113KB, 1000x571px
I'm going to be working in a LASER and MASER lab and so I need LASER and MASER safety goggles sufficient for full spectrum of LASER and MASER optical safety for humans.

Does anyone know which LASER and MASER safety goggles I need to purchase and where to putchase them?

Thanks in advance, /diy/
>>
Your work should provide you with adequate safety gear.

Ask them what you need.
>>
>>934667
Well lasers work at different wavelengths
If you wanted to block all of the wavelengths then you need something opaque to all wavelengths.
Depending on the power you could use anything from a sheet of baking foil to a fire brick wrapped around your head.
>>
>>934667
Say "LASER and MASER" one more time, I dare you.
>>
>>934672
not him but, LASER and MASER
>>
>>934667
Is the lab really so poor they can't afford to give the employees goggles?
>>
>>934668
Proper PPE for LASERS and MAZERS is the responsibilty of the LASER and MAZER user
>>
>>934965
Ppe is always the user'sreponsibility to wear, but the employer has to provide them and enforce use.
>>
>>935004
This. Please contact OSHA and report them.
>>
>>935021
Make sure to mention the LASERS and MASERS, and how dangerous they can be.
>>
>>935051
Let's not forget the perils and pitfalls of TASERS while we're at it.
>>
File: 1505344-spazer01[1].png (120KB, 320x279px) Image search: [Google]
1505344-spazer01[1].png
120KB, 320x279px
>>935143
And Samus' favourite weapon, the SPAZER. Be careful when using TASERS and SPAZERS, anons!
>>
File: Cow_female_black_white.jpg (887KB, 2700x1803px) Image search: [Google]
Cow_female_black_white.jpg
887KB, 2700x1803px
>>935144
GRAZERS can be pretty deadly when handled incorrectly, and manage to kill a good number of people every year.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.