[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi diy. I want to destroy all of my electronics. Is there something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: DGwi36H.jpg (81KB, 817x1271px) Image search: [Google]
DGwi36H.jpg
81KB, 817x1271px
Hi diy. I want to destroy all of my electronics. Is there something I can make or buy that I can plug my power strip into that will fry everything all at once? Thanks
>>
>>934298
A hammer would be pretty easy anon. But more likely you should see a psychiatrist about your suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>934298
Old site now but still the best resource for methods of frying your delicate electronics

http://www.fiftythree.org/etherkiller/
>>
If they are tiny enough to fit in you can use the microwave for 2-3 seconds and it will destroys the internals components!.
>>
Physical destruction will be more visceral and I suspect more satisfying to you OP.

Their destruction will not free you however.

Only you can
>>
>>934317
Something like this but for a power strip. I want to fry everything connected to my power strip
>>
>>934350
>>934400
Not looking to physically destroy them
>>
>>934445
So, basically, you just want to prank your friends. Figure it out yourself OP.
>>
>>934448
No I want to fry all of my electronics
>>
Gojira, Mosura, Kingu Ghidorrah: Daikaiju Sokogeki
>>
>>934455
You're not fooling anyone. You want to plug your friends gaming pc in to the power strip and burn it!

Seriously, what did your friend do to you?
>>
Insurance fraud you bozos.

Wire power strip right to panel. Instead of neutral, have the other leg hot. You'll give 240 to all devices and fry them
This is assuming you live in NA.
>>
>>934475
Aaahhhhhhhh. Gotta git the renter's insurance first though, eh? Actually I hear it's pretty cheap.
>>
You will probably blow the fuse in your power strip before you fry you shit, just smash it.
>>
Nigger rig your mains outlet to produce 3phase.
>>
i think op wants to burn his drives when the party-van shows up...
>>
>>934298
EMP generator
>>
"Destroy" is too vague. What SPECIFIC manner of destruction for what purpose is desired?
>>
>>934298
create an array of high amp capacitors and attach them to a power cord, charge them up plug your electronics into the cord and throw the switch...it would work but could also start a fire.

If your really afraid of someone coming in and confiscating your data I advise encryption over deep fry.
>>
>>934298
Wire the charging ports of your electronics directly to a 120v plug
>>
>>936526
There is no such thing as a "high amp" capacitor and if there were you couldn't charge a capacitor with AC anyway.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.