[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cellphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2.png (78KB, 514x1251px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
78KB, 514x1251px
I am a free man now. I didn't know that I could be. Many are still probably thinking like slaves.

Let it be know that on this day:
January 18th 2016
I, Parker Scannell have won the AT&T application war of 2016

I WILL have a phone
I STILL have a phone
I WILL not go quietly into the night
I WILL not surrender without a fight
Today I celebrate my (att bloatware) INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Screw you AT&T bloatware slave traders
>>
>>932113
Why are you abusing your friend like that? He clearly is not the least bit interested.
>>
Your "friend" Braden clearly fucking hates you. Look at his one word replies. He doesn't fucking care in the least bit. You're just that asshole friend who has no one to talk to, so you keep talking to the friends who don't give a fuck and just tolerate you.

Not to mention you talk like a fedora wearing asshat.

Some tips for life: Don't act like simple shit like following a guide is some grand quest, don't constantly insert people's name into conversation thinking that makes you seem more intelligent, and finally when people give one word replies to your statements, they generally don't give a fuck.
>>
>>932113
Wow. Congrats. You removed factory installed bloatware. Literally anyone could have rooted and flashed their phone to get that. gtfo
>>
>>932113
>get android
>root it
>delete MSP apps
There.

Now what are YOU doing with your life, OP?
>>
>>932113
You could just have got an iPhone.

Apple doesn't allow "carrier versions" of its software; every iPhone in the world is, in effect, a Nexus running Vanilla iOS.
>>
>>932503

>implying iPhones dont have their own unremovable bloat
>>
>>932567
Well no they don't, because apps can't run in the background on iOS unless they're doing something the user asked them to.

Apple makes no money from advertising, it makes its money from selling iPhones, so it has a clear financial incentive to make the iPhone experience as compelling as possible.
>>
>>932573
>implying there is adware running in Android
>>
>>932594
Android *is* adware.

Who wrote it? Google.
How much does Google charge for it? Nothing.
What is Google's core business, the thing that makes up most of its four billion dollar profit margin? Advertising.

What happens when a company that makes billions out of advertising gives you something you don't pay for? It turns out to be adware.
>>
>>932600

Except that advertising is optional, since any person with 5 minutes to spare can look up a tutorial and clean up the thing, while you can't do anything about iOS being a shitty OS.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.