[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My son threw burned food down the toilet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (31KB, 395x391px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
31KB, 395x391px
He was cooking and he burned the food, so he thinked that threw the burned food in the toilet was a good idea. How can I clean it? It is attached to the bottom of the toilet (underwater).
>>
>>932000
stupid seems to be in the family.
>>
>>932000
remove the toilet, dig it out.
>>
File: IMG_20150621_161431.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150621_161431.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>932000
It should be on the embers to roast, often turn, if there is an open flame, it is necessary to extinguish the marinade. I have pork on the grill
>>
>>932008
How? I'm a noob in plumbing. The toilet is not clogged by the food. Maybe it just pass the pipeline and nothing happened?
>>
>>932011
>
troll detected, or actually just really really dumb. was the food even bigger than a decent sized shit?
>>
>>932020
No, it was smaller than a large shit. Then I don't have to worry about it? I use bleach to prevent rats to appear.
>>
>>932011
>>932020
>>932023
If you're going to samefag, at least clear the name field you dense cunt.
>>
>>932024
He is not op >>932011
I'm OP
>>
File: Brush-002.jpg (30KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
Brush-002.jpg
30KB, 640x481px
>>
>>932000
If the toilet is vitreous china (as most are) you need two things: a pair of heavy gloves, and a piece of red clay brick (the same kind that houses are built with). Use a small broken piece, not an entire brick. Gently scrub the stuck burnt food with the brick fragment.

The theory here is that the toilet's vitreous china is harder than the clay shale brick. If you use gentle scrubbing, the brick fragment will not harm the toilet.

I've done this, it works.
>>
>>932025
no, i`m OP
>>
I'm wondering if some sort of caustic material could work for you like lye. The only problem I see with that (and why I don't think it's done commercially) is that the liquid shit might splash back, or the acid might corrode the porcelain.
>>
>>932000
Use a butter knife. Reach into it with the butter knife and start digging. No need for gloves. Just scrub up when you are done.

Not joking. You can also use a wooden stick with a flattened end to scrape with.
>>
>>932052
Use a pumice stick, never a brick.

The difference being that you never know if the brick had an odd composition.

>>932063
>and why I don't think it's done commercially
Lye is used as a commercial drain opener. Also all of the major clog removers are strong bases.

>acid might corrode the porcelain.
Porcelain is very resistant to acids and bases. Much more so than your pipes. Hospitals use strong acids to disinfect toilets. Get the shit on metal though and it will start to corrode at lightning speed.
>>
None of you fuckers are helping.
>>
Your all faggots

My son just flushed a cat
I threw some catnip around the toilet so it would come back, how much do I need??
>>
You fucker are stupid. I try scrape the bowl with my fingernails and it not the burned food but shit. Actual shit!
>>
>>932063
It won't corrode the porcelain, but it could corrode the sewer pipes, depending on what they are made of. PVC shouldn't be a problem, but cast iron will oxidise like mad and could start leaking, especially if the pipes are already old. I don't recommend acid leak breakers for any circumstances anyway, there are much more effective methods (eg, snake).

>>932000
If the toilet is not backed up, don't worry about. Flush lots of water to push the food down to the main sewer line, which is larger diameter and won't block up as easily.
>>
Just take a fat ogre shit, it should punch the food through
>>
File: Eminem_2242013-300x300.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eminem_2242013-300x300.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
Can the real OP please stand up
>>
>>932000
are you sure he's not your wife's son. not your son.
>>
>>932449
I'm op now. You no help, turns out food was not burnt. Just cooked slightly pass my son liking. You all want me waste edible food.
>>
Son put smartphone in toilet. Now having hard time reply finish captcha before run out of breath (underwater). Please help better, i afraid might drown. Not worried about starve, there is food in here.
>>
He's op, He's op, I'm op. We're all op.
>>
Simeon help!!!!!! Got stick from tree in neighbours yard and I am trying and scratching chicken out of the toilet and neighbour seed me now banging on door with butcher knife son try to take chicken out with hand but he getted shit skiddies on he's hand now his vomiting
>>
>>932544

It is day 42. I notice I am gills. No fraiding the drowned death. No starve either. Son is bad cook. Snacks occasionally when intestinal worms be passed. I try to start life over with goldfish but he dead on arrival. How do I stop angle valve from leak? Son is bad plumber also. Dripping keeps awake. So sleep
>>
ITT: I shouldn't be laughing at this retarded shit but I am.
>>
PLS B REAL
>>
>>932546
Then it don't matter. OP'll be all around in the dark - OP'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look - wherever there's a fight, so hungry people can eat, OP'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, OP'll be there. OP'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. OP'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build - OP'll be there, too.
>>
>>932652
How can OP be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
have you tried blasting it with piss?
>>
>>932000
>how can I clean it

Dude, the food's ruined, you can't salvage it
>>
This thread has been reported to social services.
You are a bad parent.
>>
>>932449
FUCK YOU I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE THAT JOKE
GET OUT
>>
>>932000

Just light a fire under the toilet and boil the water inside for a nice stew.
>>
File: tb_meisterstampfer_10026.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tb_meisterstampfer_10026.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>
>>932173
If his pipes are hale, hearty lead he shouldn't have a problem with corrosion
>>
>>932000

Throw a fuckton of baking soda in the toilet then dump a fuckton of vinegar in.

Works every time, unclogs drains no problem.
>>
>>932059
GOD DAMMIT YOU GUYS STOP THIS.

I am the real OP !
>>
>>932449
>>
op confirmed nigger
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.