[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk tools? I like to carry a pocket knife with me, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ultratech.jpg (949KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ultratech.jpg
949KB, 2048x1536px
Can we talk tools? I like to carry a pocket knife with me, it's one of the most important, not as a weapon or some /b/ tier shit like that but for utility.

In my opinion nothing can match the high quality and practical user friendly interface of an Microtech Ultratech.
>>
>>931680
Utility? Practical? A spring knife? Go back to /b/
>>
a big knife is infinitely useful: i just have to pull it out a lil' bit and my hoes stop yaking and get back to they corners where they belong.
>>
>>931680
yeah, there's really no benefit of a spring knife that is worth the hassle of dealing with weapons laws. I can open a regular folder (even one without the little assist knob or 'spring assist') one handed, since i still have all my fingers.
Plus, my instinct has always been to not trust the locking mechanism of a lot of folding knives. framelocks always seem to jam open on me, and don't trust the straight folders, so lockback for the win imo.
>>
File: ultratech2.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
ultratech2.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I just feel the Ultratech is the safest, most cost effective option for those that want a very high quality, modern knife for general tool use.
>>
>>931695
It is still a spring knife.
>>
I just feel like you should stop posting this all over multiple boards because there's a rule against doing just that and someone might report you for it.

You're not going to get the response you want here, nobody cares about your toy.
>>
Enjoy your broken springs, buddy.
>>
>>931695
I hope you're selling those things and not just extremely stupid.
>>
>>931680
>im 18 and just joined the army, spending my sign on bonus on 400$ knives
>look at how cool I am

We are all very impressed
>>
for my money, i would never trust a mechanical knife, or a folding knife, get me a full tang knife (is that the right term? only one i know) that fits in my hand and won't let my hand slip to the blade no matter how stupid a thing i do... that's what will get my money.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1187x658px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1187x658px
I own many knives from some of the better-known folding knife brands and I always keep going back to one of my Delica 4s or my Dragonfly2. It's that damn grind with the leaf-shaped blade that just werks better than all other blade shapes.
>>
i like my leatherman knockoff
>>
>>932389
FFG Delica 4 is the ultimate EDC knife
>>
File: Milwaukee-Fastback.jpg (22KB, 504x122px) Image search: [Google]
Milwaukee-Fastback.jpg
22KB, 504x122px
Get on my level.
>>
>>931680
Flagging op for blatant advertisement.
>>
>>931695
Yes OP I agree that Microtech® Ultratech™ is the knife for the modern man on the go! I never leave home without it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.