[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have bought a city-apartment and it is a ground-level flat.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: lichthof.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lichthof.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
I have bought a city-apartment and it is a ground-level flat. It has also an exit to the "Lichthof", which is a tiny place, like a big chimney. It gives a little light and air circulation for the "smelly rooms" of apartments (kitchen and toilet).
How could I make it brighter, maybe a tiny garden? Or white walls?
>>
>>929676
>How could I make it brighter
paint all walls white will help a little, also install floodlights

the thing is you should get a fan to blow into the place, thus forcing the airflow to be constantly going up and out the top, otherwise it will smell like shit
>>
>>929676
Put in a sun tunnel.
>>
>>929676
>ground-level flat.
So, no tennants below you? Put a reflective surface outside the window at an angle to direct light shining down the shaft into your apartment.
>>
>>929676
If you want to see it done right, look up casa batllo in spain, the lightshaft is freaking epic. Tiled with slightly darker tiles near the top so that the walls appear to have uniform lighting. Also the angled glass topper that ISN'T sealed to the roof at the top, diverting rain to a gutter system and also increasing light (angled glass focuses light down the shaft)
I second adding some sort of glass or mirror or foil reflector on the roof to send more light down, but really, it needs work.I would add some sort of translucent covering/awning so you don't have to look at the shit industrial piping, and yeah, some potted plants. Then you only have to worry about ground level looks. Also, with awning you don't have to worry much about leaving books on small table next to beach lounger.

>>931137
no anon, read post again. He wants to take advantage of mini courtyard he has a door to, but it's a shit industrial style light shaft.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.