[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /diy/, a meme page on Facebook posted some plush Gondolas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

Hey /diy/, a meme page on Facebook posted some plush Gondolas.

I was wondering if anyone on here knows how the creator might have made this?

Pic related
>>
>>929556
Here's an up close Gondola selfie for reference
>>
File: idiots.jpg (32KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
idiots.jpg
32KB, 500x580px
>>929556
Are you retarded? Did this really need it's own thread?
It's just coloured felt cut into the pattern, then sown or glued together with whatever you can stuff inside.
>>
>>929557
>>929556
Why is this called a "gondola"? Isn't a gondola a boat? Also isn't this spurdo? I'm so confused.
>>
File: 1451457004118.jpg (82KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451457004118.jpg
82KB, 624x960px
>>929572
This is Gondola.
>>
File: img-thing.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>929592
oh. okay.
>>
File: 1452363867386.png (47KB, 1056x587px) Image search: [Google]
1452363867386.png
47KB, 1056x587px
>>929593
Ask /s4s/ if you want more senpai
>>
File: gondola.jpg (146KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.jpg
146KB, 600x400px
this is a gondola, not very plush tho
>>
>>929572
Sorry for the cancer, but: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/gondola
"Gondola was not a mistake

Gondolas are relaxed, harmless creatures that observe their environment. They rarely interfere anything, but just keep observing. They rarely talk, just look around and smile. This makes them very different from other creatures such as spurdo, that feel, pepe, yoba, etc.

Gondola is the silent walker. Having no hands he embodies the Taoist
principle of wu-wei (non-action) while his smiling facial expression
shows his utter and complete acceptance of the world as it is."

I just want to know how to make a plush doll like in the pictures.

pls help /diy/ ;-;
>>
File: gondola.png (48KB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
48KB, 2480x3508px
>>929637
Make a pattern like my crude attempt, experiment with the proportions. Read a sewing guide for plushies and start sewing. Stick/sew on details.
Some ideas: Add thick metal wire in Gondolas legs to make him posable. Or bend this appendages and sew the creases shut for a permanent pose
>>
>>929649
Thank you for your help. If I make 2 of those designs in your pic and sew them together, do you think the seam would be that noticeable? In the pictures I posted it seems seamless.

Also I really like your idea with the wire for it to be posable, thank for that.
>>
>>929651
Again, a sewing guide would explain everything better than I would. But yes, you'd sew two patterns together around the edge, except his crouch area. Through that you turn him inside out so the messy seam is inside the body. Using a wolly/felty fabric could make the seam nearly invisible on the outside. Stuff him through the hole and shut everything with a blindstitch.

>fug i kinda wanna make one too :--DDD
>>
>>929651
>do you think the seam would be that noticeable?
You flip it inside out before sewing the last few cm obviously. Just search for sewing guides, it will all be explained.
>>
>>929592
So Jake the dog without arms or fun. Sounds great.
>>
>>929649
realize that if the pattern looks like that, it will be turn out a lot thinner in real life as it will be curved once its stuffed. So make it extra-fat your first time and adjust the proportions from there
>>
>>929592
No, that is gay.
>>
This pics were originaly posted on krautchans /int/. You can ask the guy who made it there. They are gondola experts!
>>
>>929556
>>929557
Fun fact: background of these pictures is the holocaust memorial in berlin.
>>
>>931531
Perfect backdrop for gondola imo
>>
I am genuinely confused and a little scared by this thread.
I need to go lie down.
>>
Gondolas literally suck worse than bananas.

Also going to lie down.
>>
>>931531
Kek, I thought it was a cemetery or something, Are those cement blocks made of jew dust?
>>
>>931696
I don't know if it's true but apparently the anti-graffiti coating they have applied to them was manufactured by the same company that made the Zyklon B for the gas chambers.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.