[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just made a super strong and sturdy workbench that breaks down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2557.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2557.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just made a super strong and sturdy workbench that breaks down into almost no space in a matter of seconds

2 sheets of 2' x 4' x .75" ply glued together
2 2x4s about 4' long
2 sawhorses (the kind with the slots for taking 2x4s, rated for 1000 lbs)

r8
>>
2/8

You didn't really make anything. You just bought two saw horses and put wood on top of them, which is, ya know, the point of saw horses.
>>
>>928375
this

>see thread
>is that just a piece of wood ontop of some saw horses?
>read thread

corncob/10
>>
>>928375
/thread.
Not to mention that those are the shitty cheap sawhorses that bend and break if you even look at them.

I'd bump it up to a 4/10 if you used real sawhorses.
>>
>>928387
i quite like these horses they are pretty sturdy how did you break them?

>>928370
but now you have 2 less sawhorses
>>
>>928407
Put a little too much on top and the hinges buckle, if they move even a little bit from the side, the legs twist and bend out of shape.

Seen it happen hundreds of times.
Get the /diy/ kits with the metal hinges, or build them entirely from 2x4s. Or better yet, build an actual work bench. There's thousands of simple designs on the internet.
>>
>>928370

there is nothing DIY about this. you put a piece of wood on top of 2 cheap plastic sawhorses. this is ghetto apartment style not DIY
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.