[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /diy/ approve of my work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: rr.jpg (384KB, 2062x2779px) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
384KB, 2062x2779px
Does /diy/ approve of my work
>>
Little chubby for me, but yeah, you look good
>>
>>926907
I wouldn't say sexy, but you don't look bad anon.
>>
>>>/g/52300677
>>
>>926907
Timestamp or fuck off.
>>
>>926907
intellectual syndrome/10
pat your parent on the back - they did well
>>
File: 1452262598352.jpg (774KB, 2062x2779px) Image search: [Google]
1452262598352.jpg
774KB, 2062x2779px
>>926907
>>
>>926910
>>926911

Stop being /b/tards and talk about the smart mirror.
>>
>>926907
Mirror, mirror, on the wall ....
>>
>le upvoet
>>
>>926932
fine. idea is p cool, but the frame looks like the backseat of a 60's Cadillac.
too retro for my taste, but if that makes your dick hard (unlike your stomach muscles) fine, knock yourself out.
>>
File: aL26gr5_460s_v3.jpg (39KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
aL26gr5_460s_v3.jpg
39KB, 460x613px
>>926907
Honestly I don't know why would you need so much shit displayed on your mirror. Outside temp and time would look much better. Also the frame looks like your grandma's idea of futuristic, but overall it's a cool project and your next one should be pretty dank.
>>
Don't know why you would bother making it 4k, and from what you wrote in the reddit thread it sounds like she was like meh when you have it to her. Should have just given her jewelry. Got my girl some Tiffany earrings this year and she was outwardly excited
>>
File: sadpepe.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>927046
>mfw i gave your mom my D and she was "meh"
>>
>You look sexy!

Has a few bugs but overall impressive. How did you build it?
>>
>>926907
>ants
>>
>>926907
Your calves don't look half bad, but the rest of you is very DYEL and your bodyfat percentage looks to be about 30%, so you have much more work to do.
>>
>>926907
>you look sexy
>gift to grandmother
jeezus H christ anon.
>>
The internet really is getting smaller.
>>
>>927205
This thread is cancerous as fuck.

Actually, what am I saying? Why am I still on here?
>>
>>927211
No idea. 80% of this board isn't even diy related shit.
>>
>>926907
are you going to hook it up to occulous and zuck it?
>>
Very nice, completely useless! But damn cool, shut up and take my money.
>>
File: IMG_20151222_171850.jpg (3MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_171850.jpg
3MB, 4128x3096px
whoever actually did this, i am impressed by how you applied the foil.
I made 2 infinity mirrors as presents yet and it took me quite a while to get a nice result on a 30x30cm surface.
>>
>>926907
>someone actually wasted his or her limited time as a human person on this earth making this useless trash
>takes credit for shit which he or she just assembled using online resources
>the projector isn't even aligned correctly
try harder
>>
>>926915
/mu/tant?
>>
Fucking haters. I think it's cool.
>>
>>926907

maches alles
>>
>>927393
I honestly think it's really cool, but recently all the ones I've seen are exactly the same as all the others. They even have the same captions, it's pathetic.
>>
When did mirrors start lying?
>>
>>927406
the hand belongs to some fat Saudi guy from /g/. Makes PC parts buying guides.
>>
>>927041
What is that kind of bolt called? I'd like to use some, but can't figure out what to ask for, or where to get them.

I've only seen it in helicopters, airplanes, and military stuff (in museums, etc).
>>
>>929605
>What is that kind of bolt called?
The 'shrouded slot head' one, not the Phillips one.
>>
>>929609
Flathead.
>>
>>929609
>shrouded slot head

It has to just be some sort of slotted machine screw with, screwed into a shroud of some sort.
>>
File: 1387562928892.jpg (94KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1387562928892.jpg
94KB, 500x502px
>>926907
You posted this on /g/ already. Stop looking for validation and do something else.

It's all well and good making something, but you can't just go back to sitting on your ass.
>>
/diy/ has literally become one of the worst boards on 4chan. Anons come here for advice and other anons just shitpost the whole time. This board used to be great, but such a fucking decline.
>>
>>929847
this

saw it coming with all these "OLOL WHAT BOARDS DO YOU GO TO ??xDDD" and everyone replying /diy/ albeit this board being dead

nice fucking mirror, wish OP posted a how-to
>>
File: 1451874413141.jpg (78KB, 938x632px) Image search: [Google]
1451874413141.jpg
78KB, 938x632px
>>926907
Is that mirror custom made?
Either that, it's very impressive on what you did.
>>
>>929860
it's still the best board on the internet. best /diy/ forum even. absolutely no name faggotry meaning people just give advice instead of hurrdurr ima professional so I know you can run romex through a fish tank or i dont know I just hate other forums.

needs better mods though. people come here to meme shitpost. think dremel, vape, how do I use this screwdriver, how do I into space/deep sea exploration/flight?
>>
>>926907
go into details of how you made it.
seems interesting.

however, you know where you are right?
you can't post a picture of yourself if you are chubby and showing off an item you made that gives you complements.

if you actually made this, I'd like to see some progress photos.
>>
>>929936
Just the opposite, with names you can filter or ignore people with bad advice.
Here you can't. I've taken time to write a detailed how to and been told to fuck off and OP went with a dumb fucking idea just because 2 anons said it.
>>
>>929978
meanwhile on other boards, namefagging achieves the same result. only flaming is encouraged because namefagging means others will support redditors/mods in order to get upvotes and rank up in the forums, collecting shitty advice on every topic. I only take suggestions, I never take advice. especially with cars. fucking nobody knows how to repair anything.
>>
>>929978
Maybe work on making your writing sound truthier?

In the absence of other signals, people who use long words and correctly spell and punctuate tend to get listened to over people who use short words and don't.
>>
Don't you people reverse image search shit before replying?

http://imgur.com/gallery/nFek8

>>929973
It is a pane of two-way glass over a television.
>>
>>929997
I use decent grammar and HVAC/Controls in general is a pretty technical field full of long words. But pretty recently there's been the alchy HVAC guy turning people off from professional advice.
>Anons on here used to listen, but after the last few months, I mostly just come to shitpost bitch about easily searchable answers and call people retards.
>>
>>926913
the date is on the mirror.
>>
>>926907
You look sexy! ;^)
>>
>>929605
>What is that kind of bolt called?
They're a type of captive screw, allowing you to detach the individual panels from the console frame without the screws falling off the individual panels.

They come in several styles. Those particular ones can be found in the McMaster-Carr catalog under
>"Permanently Attached Captive Panel Screws"
Pages 3061 for the low-profile ones & 3062 for the taller ones
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.