[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY Powerbank

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pcb.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pcb.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
Hello /diy/ i'm planning to make a few custom power banks. I want them to be as small as possible. Can someone guide me where to find most reliable circuit boards? I don't mind the price, but the only place to buy them from looks like Aliexpress or other Chinese stores. Not that i think that they sell crap but its hard to trust reviews posted there. I'm planning to use single protected 18650 battery for each one. Maybe someone knows reliable manufacturers or ect?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>925423
Tell me why

Buying an 18650 based powerbank will be cheaper, safer and more reliable than anything you could bodge together yourself.
It will also be smaller than anything you can throw together.
Nobody will suck ya dick because you went through the trouble of making your own.
(Not that you could do that anyway, since you're here asking dumb questions)

1/10 made me reply.

>tl;dr: don't make shit that's cheaper to buy
>>
>>925437
>/diy/
>someone wants to make his own power bank
>hurrdurr you can just buy it cheaper
that literally applies to almost anything on this board.
Just get out or stop giving shitty useless 'advice'.
>>
>>925441
all I'm saying is spend your time and energy on something that's actually worthwhile /DIY/ing...

That way you could actually make something cool or interesting.

Anyway cockfag, adafruit has the highest quality USB boosters and Li-ion chargers for DIYing
>>
>>925437
ofc i could buy complete unit and just make new case, but i want to have a good battery and board not paying for the brand name.
>Nobody will suck ya dick because you went through the trouble of making your own.
This is where you fail miserably. I get my dick sucked all the time because i can make my own shit. Real women love men who can craft stuff. Im not planning to make the board myself. I have made one working charger already (you should be a retard not to be able to solider few wires together imo). But its voltage ripples like shit under load with the pcb i bought.
Decent charger circuts are hard to find.
Thanks for the advice tho. Sorry if i hurt your feelings, i just thought this is a good board to ask for such advice.
>>
File: Stop-liking-what-I-dont-like.jpg (207KB, 680x473px) Image search: [Google]
Stop-liking-what-I-dont-like.jpg
207KB, 680x473px
>>925447
I am not even OP, look at the top right.
And who are you to judge that this is a 'cool' and 'approved' project and worth /diy/ing? If OP thinks it is cool and interesting, that is perfectly fine.
Stop acting like hitler, faggot.
>>
>>925452
>but i want to have a good battery and board not paying for the brand name.

I am
>>925453
>>925441
and after what you said i now agree with the other guy.
Just buy a fucking powerbank from ebay or aliexpress if you do it just for the product and to look cool, ahmed.
>>
>>925447

This.

Unless you're just doing it to learn the underlying tech, its more efficient to buy on on amazon. Really, you'd probably learn more by buying one, ripping it apart and reassembling it.
>>
>>925452
>all these virgin lies
>and you still couldn't make me mad
>>
>>925452
>Real women
oh christ - the real world has some real surprising shit awaiting you, anon.
>>
>>925452
>But its voltage ripples like shit under load with the pcb i bought.

Add a small LC filter at the output of the converter, most of these Asian switching boards have shit capacitors with high ESR.
>>
>>925452
No, they want dumb men with fat paychecks who are easy to manipulate through pussy access denial.

Take it from a NEET who literally spends every day reading, learning and experimenting. Its a double disadvantage. Too smart to be manipulated by a dumb cunt, too poor to be attractive. That said if i won the lotto i wouldnt live my life any differently. I still get my dick sucked regularly just by acting stupid though. Fuck im lonely.
>>
>>925471
And yet, here you are replying to him..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.