[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /diy/, are you known a method to make beer or whiskey only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Hello /diy/, are you known a method to make beer or whiskey only whit house stuff?,
>>
you need to do some research if you are placing beer and whiskey in the same category. Beer or wine are the easiest to make at home since they don't require any distillation.

In simple terms, whiskey is like distilled beer.
>>
http://www.blacktable.com/gillin030901.htm

its not beer, but you probably already have all the materials
>>
>>924392
when i was 18 or so i built a stove top still out of an enamel stock pot, a coil of copper tubing, a meat thermometer and a 3 1/2 gallon bucket, managed to make some rocket fuel vodka and not poison myself
>>
I found distilling easier than making beer and wine easier than distilling...distilling mash can be made from anything including just plain sugar...beer requires alot of sterilization and select grains and hopps to make anything decent...distilling can be done with anything with a high sugar content...and a homeade still is very easy to make out of cheap stuff...I used an old helium tank as a still pot and some copper tubing into a 5 gallon bucket worm...sealed it up with flour paste....wine is even simpler...I took 5 gallons of apple juice boiled it with some sugar, and then put in some winemakers yeast for a cheap apple wine
>>
>>924392
I live on the balkans. We are basically born with the knowledge of how to distill alcohol.
>>
>>926396
Did you enjoy Balkan epic? I imagine daily life is like that? Did a woman ever try to let you know she likes you by fermenting a fish in her cunt then mixing said fish with your coffee?
>>
>>926465
>Did a woman ever try to let you know she likes you by fermenting a fish in her cunt then mixing said fish with your coffee?
every time, desu
>>
>>926396
Don't lie..
You cant be born with that knowhow unless your president gravedigger.
But you ether learn before you can walk or you get tossed of the freeway to the gypsies.
>>
>>924392
I dont know how set your are on using legit mash
But up here in Canadia there are home brewing suppliers all over the place.
Some stores specifically for wine kits, others with beer kits and of course big stores with everything.
If you brew hard liquor with only sugar you dont have to worry about making yourself go blind, make sure to do more homework then just anons anecdotes
>>
>>924392
dunno about beer or whiskey but it is possible to make moonshine on the stove using a casserole on the stove and lid taped on with a hole in it and a straw taped in the hole that leads to a bottle.
would not recommend tho. a tiny leak with a tiny spark can blow your kitchen to shit.
make yourself some proper shit or order online. be safe. know a guy who blew his house off the foundation. also burned his face off.
>>
>>925769
I bought a water distiller of eBay and created a n adjustable resister via a dimmer switch and Kill a watt.
>>
>>924392
Mix bleach and ammonia 1:1 ratio then add condiments. Let sit for 3-4 weeks in your basement.
>>
File: 322605946_09de947fdb.jpg (106KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
322605946_09de947fdb.jpg
106KB, 333x500px
This is a hell of a thread, guys.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.