[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /diy/ done a google search for this shotgun like lighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0697.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /diy/ done a google search for this shotgun like lighter I bought at a local gas station so I could have a smoke for later.

Unfortunately I tried to get this thing to work, but I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm hurting my fingers by attempting to get this fucking piece of shit to work...

Does /diy/ know how to get a cigarette lighter that looks like the pic to operate and work?

Pic related. Fuck you google for being a piece of shit.
>>
1) If you only just bought it and it is broken, why not simply exchange it for another?

2) It is almost certainly gas but just incase could you confirm what fuel it uses?

3) Can you explain the nature of the fault? Are you unable to operate the mechanism in some way? Are you operating it but nothing is happening? If it uses a piezoelectric sparker is that not producing a spark? If it is gas fuelled then is gas issuing from the valve when you operate the mechanism? You'll be able to see escaping butane as a ripple in the air or smell it

We need more information.
>>
>>923255
I think the issue is simply that OP does not know how to operate the lighter in question.

>Unfortunately I tried to get this thing to work, but I don't know what I'm doing, and I'm hurting my fingers by attempting to get this fucking piece of shit to work...

This makes it pretty clear to me.
>>
>>923256
Well unless it was made in some alternate fucking reality where firing a gun involves some strange mystical rite then I suggest he tries pulling the fucking trigger.

Seeing as that's so blindingly and moronically obvious I assumed that wasn't the issue.
>>
>>923255

I can't smell the lighter fluid or anything, but in a few attempts, I can see a spark.
>>
>>923231
They are refillable butane lighters and you pull the trigger to light it, it uses the same mechanism as an electric lighter
>>
>>923231
Did you test it before you bought it?
That's on you then. Shit like this attracts people to play with it, people play with it until it runs out of fluid.
You bought an empty lighter sinpie.
>>
>>923231
Looks like the end of the gun butt may come off? Probably the refill panel. Try taking it off and putting more fluid in. Don't break it if it isn't a removable panel. If it is only fill with a reasonable amount of fluid.
>>
>>923464

I got it at a marathon gas station, I asked the guy to try it out to see if it works, and the fucker tells me, you got 7.50?

I tell the git that I got 7.50, and then I bought it, the spanish fucker doesn't give me a receipt after I get out.
>>
>>923480
Then you ask for a receipt when you buy it you mong.
>>
>>923480
go shoot up the place
you have a gun
>>
>>923231
You need to fill it with butane probably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP-UOyHXLFQ
>>
>>923480
You got swindled
>>
>>923257
>assmad: the post
>>
>>923589

No wonder why I shit talk businesses and go to destroy their reputation when they don't do shit.
>>
>>923520
This.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.