[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sky lanterns for new year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: sky-lantern.jpg (517KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
sky-lantern.jpg
517KB, 800x534px
/pol/ here
Does /diy/ know how to make sky lanterns?
>>
>>922692
Yeas but not of biodegradable material. So I'm going to be a dick and not share my info.
>>
>>922758
good on you. those things kill animals every year.
>>
>>922692
READ THE FUCKING STICKY AND FUCKING GOOGLE IT
>>
>>922692
>Lets launch fire into the sky!
>What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>922761
>those things kill animals every year.
All the more reason to make them
plus fireworks have been cancelled in Belgium because of the refugees

I want to celebrate the new year dammit
>>
This shit again.
>>
>>922798
Not such as issue for winterfags.
>>
Remember that thread about the anon who wanted to make a 100% biodegradable paper lantern and sell it for a profit? The one who though people would actually buy something 200x more expensive than cheap Chinese ones.
>>
>>922692
Pretty sure I made one one time... You use either dry cleaner clothes protector plastic or tissue paper glued together with a cotton ball dipped in running alcohol suspended with thin wire. Remember they need to be LIGHT. The physics is the same as a hot air balloon.
>>
>>922982
I do! And he wanted to use leds, resistors, batteries, and lead based solder because that's less harmful than a tea light candle? I remember that dweeb
>>
>>922692
Sorry can't tell you. Its a Jewish secret.
>>
>>922993
The only Jewish tie right here is that you're not telling so you can continue to make $5 per unit off something that's manufactured for a couple pennies.
>>
>>922991
Oh fuck, please show me the posts

But these things should be forbidden, a friends house burned down because one of these things crashed onto their roof
>>
>>922692
It's just wire string and fabric.
But if you really want to kill animals go with a trashbag.
>>
File: 1299599432896.gif (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1299599432896.gif
48KB, 320x240px
>>922935
>plus fireworks have been cancelled in Belgium because of the refugees
>>
>>922991
Yea good idea, spread batterys randomly over your whole area!
>>
>>923140
If you only knew what they are doing over here
>>
>>922935
>All the more reason to make them
>actively going out of your way to harm living creatures for no reason
Have you considered offing yourself?

No I'm not shitposting. You're actually an arse.
>>
>>923829
Nobody's crying, you're just unpleasant and overly juvenile in a idiotic way.
>>
File: problematic lel.jpg (20KB, 186x306px) Image search: [Google]
problematic lel.jpg
20KB, 186x306px
>>923982
Oh, the Irony!
Dry those tears, m8
>>
File: 1451315879689.jpg (75KB, 403x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451315879689.jpg
75KB, 403x720px
>>923982
>>
>this thread again

LEDs and Batteries are not biodegradable
>>
>>923669
Where did this happen
>>
>>924010
No shit, and no one in the thread said they were.
>>
>>923065
>But these things should be forbidden, a friends house burned down because one of these things crashed onto their roof
These are in fact against the law in many states and municipalities in the us.

When my brother was getting married his wife wanted to light these off. I told her in no uncertain terms, no, they're unsafe. She told me I wasn't helping to plan the party any more and that I could leave.

The reception was at her families farm. The neighbors barn and stable were burned to the ground killing ten show horses a couple work horses and a dozen cows. Destroyed a couple pieces of harvesting equipment. All worth lots of money too.

It was a seven figure settlement that bankrupted their farm.
>>
>>924228
I guess you weren't in the other threads were you
>>
>>924874
I was, this thread has nothing to do with either of them.
>>
File: 1323497650866.jpg (14KB, 180x246px) Image search: [Google]
1323497650866.jpg
14KB, 180x246px
>>924890
>how do I make something made of 2 cents worth of paper and string
>>
>>924784
There another one.

The worst I have seen was during some winter fetivities where they were letting these up in a city. The fucking things kept crashing into buildings etc but they just kept on launching. In the end the firemen had to stop them because it was becoming ridiculous.

I hate them with a passion

P.s. did the girl say anything to you afterwards?
>>
>>924911
No. We're the ones who saw the fire and my dad called the fire department.

Fire marshal found one of the lanterns and declared that as the cause. At the courts during the suut for damages my sister in law tried to say they didnt knownit was dangerous or against the law. I told the judge i specifically warned them they were dangerous and illegal. "YOURE A FUCKING LIAR!!!"

Told the judge to put a bible under my brother's hand and ask him if they knew.

>judge looking at my brother: do I have to get a bible"

She tried to villify me on facebook all i could say is "im not the one who burned those cows and horses alive"
>>
File: 1400065185499.jpg (13KB, 204x259px) Image search: [Google]
1400065185499.jpg
13KB, 204x259px
>>924924
This sounds fake
Also, why would they need a bible under his hand?

Lying in court is perjury, regardless if you have a bible.
What kind of cocksucker brother are you to throw your sister under a bus, lose them family farm, and then it all ends with a spat on facebook?

We get it, you set a tree on fire with one once and hate them
>>
>>923829
>that gif
Joke's on you. I don't get upset when animals hurt other animals. That's just instinct.

It's only irritating when people hurt animals.
Faggot.
>>
>>924935
Pushing her under the bus may have been a dick move but hard to say without having been there
>>
>>924935
>Also, why would they need a bible under his hand?
>Lying in court is perjury, regardless if you have a bible.

Farm means country, which means religious.

Some people are more afraid of blasphemy than perjury.
>>
>>924784
>>924924
you may have a future in fiction son.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.