[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TG Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 73

File: 1426828718823.jpg (533KB, 5500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426828718823.jpg
533KB, 5500x500px
TG Writefagging Edition.

Had a good thread last time with some neat new content, so we'll continue: >>6617514

Never knew so many /d/enizens wrote their own TG stuff. Let's keep it up.
>>
i've thought about writing my own shit for a while, just never took the plunge

i just kinda always thought, if i'm gona write some fapfic i'm going to try to Write it, write something worth reading that's not just fapfuel. but i know i'm garbage at that, so i never tried.
>>
File: 1430878693082.jpg (1MB, 500x5500px) Image search: [Google]
1430878693082.jpg
1MB, 500x5500px
just some stuff to get us going here.
>>
File: 1453259315291.png (671KB, 999x906px) Image search: [Google]
1453259315291.png
671KB, 999x906px
Also a question for those who frequent the threads, but is R63 acceptable posting for a TG thread? It is technically a genderswapped character, which seems to fit. I've got some stuff of that, though it's sometimes of dibious Eastern-ness.
>>
i've started writing for a fandom (again, sort of) and one of my planned things is tg
>>
>>6645146
I don't think anyone is said to be male outside of DDD.
>>
File: 1398324603347.jpg (178KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1398324603347.jpg
178KB, 1000x900px
>>6645155
All of them besides WD have male gendered pronouns used for them. I've never seen WD talked about enough to know what pronoun is used for him/her.

I just wanted to post it because it was cute, and TG, for me, should always be 1 part cute to 2 parts lewd.

Anyway, I'll be back later with something substantative to actually dump so take care, /d/.
>>
>>6645159
I can't think of it offhand but kirby has probably been referred to as he
>>
>>6645146
we tend to focus more on process images/sequences rather than just one-off R63 shit but honestly seeing anything besides the usual dozen or so strips that ever get posted in these threads is kinda welcome

i guess don't clog up the thread with just that? but dont feel intimidated
>>
File: Pirate.png (4MB, 3000x1431px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate.png
4MB, 3000x1431px
Would anyone be interested in me writing to a titanpad as I finish up a TG story?
>>
File: 1331830927845.jpg (31KB, 412x406px) Image search: [Google]
1331830927845.jpg
31KB, 412x406px
I know it's semi-off topic, but does anyone know any (preferably good) TG art that also involves [spoiler]shortstack?[/spoiler]

I've never seen that before and my dick is curious. Sorry for ruining the thread with my horrible fetish mixing, Google didn't come up with much so I figured I'd ask.
>>
>>6645389
>good
>TG art
>specific fetish
pick two

dont mean to be flippant but theres very little actually good TG art out there and not much of it caters to any given fetish
>>
File: GoblinBrothelConcept.jpg (273KB, 1039x678px) Image search: [Google]
GoblinBrothelConcept.jpg
273KB, 1039x678px
>>6645389
had this idea previously.
Same anon who thought up the "Theseus's Cruiseship" prompt and others.
>>
>>6645394

Hense why I said "preferably good".

I'd accept even the most mediocre tg story too if I could find any. Was just curious if it existed.
>>
>>6645405
most TG authors ive seen dont really specify heights so i cant help you there

honestly wish i could but sorry

i looked through my art collection but didnt find anything that really fit. sorry :(
>>
>>6645414

It's all good anon.

Who knows, maybe the desire to fap to this nonexistent niche smut will grow strong enough to inspire me to make some myself...

And share it of course! ;)
>>
I have a story idea that I want to write, or at least I think I do. Regardless, the idea is there. It's about a guy who winds up in the custody of a succubus by a fluke happenstance. She decides that she wanted more than a play thing and turns him into a woman is she can train him to be her apprentice. The catch is that he isn't allowed to have any of the shape shifting powers, so he's stuck with his new petite frame.

I don't like mind break and character death, which is rampant around TG stuff, so she won't touch his mind. That's part of the fun for her. He knows everything he's doing is wrong, but he really doesn't have a choice. Worse yet, he can't deny how good it feels, and eventually he even feels envious of her larger chest compared to the small one she gave him.

I love tentacles, aphrodisiacs, forced orgasms, magical orgasms and/or pleasuring, build up (like letting them stew with an aphrodisiac working on them while they're bound), and stuff like that, so that stuff would be a big part of it, or at least show up.

The actual TG part for the MC would probably happen relatively way on in the story, but there would probably be a lot more throughout. In my head, this is turning into something long that idk I can actually do.
>>
File: ski.gif (279KB, 478x659px) Image search: [Google]
ski.gif
279KB, 478x659px
>>6644215
Wonderful. Just making sure you're still there. Dunno where else to see your work so I've gotta make sure there's a TG thread up at any given time (besides enjoying what everyone else is posting, too). Have a speedy recovery from that illness.
>>
>>6645725
I've decided to interpret that gif as a magical shirt that turns busty women into guys for as long as they wear it.
>>
File: yuh.jpg (104KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuh.jpg
104KB, 600x720px
I know that Camp Sherwood has the TG part right at the beginning and never does another one, but it's a nice little *western* TG comic

the writefaggotry is strong in the tg community, i'm just no english writer (or considering myself good enough or fluent in this language) to try a full story.
>>
>>6645719
I like your idea anon
>>
>>6645394
can confirm, so little good milfification tg
>>
>>6646004
Very much so. I started getting ideas together to write something substantial (on one of the milfication threads before the /aco/ split), but at the moment it's still all scraps and fragments.

My favourite is succubus TG, which isn't too bad for a niche, but dominant TG in general is pretty hard to find.
>>
File: harem guy 2.png (3MB, 5118x1622px) Image search: [Google]
harem guy 2.png
3MB, 5118x1622px
>>6645127
Writefagg Edition?

Ok them, so I guess that its the best opportunitty to advertie this.

My buddy Flashkill writte some amazing captions, and often organize some contests revolving around TG. The current one is a Reverse-Corruption Contest, and he is offering $300 in prizes.

1st: $150
2nd: $75
3rd: $50
4th: $30

He is accepting comics/captions AND short stories.

You can check more information and rules here: http://flashkill455.deviantart.com/journal/Reverse-Corruption-Contest-With-300-in-Prizes-582564527

Anyone here interessed?

>>6645389
To be honest, I am not particulary fan of shortstack, but I wanted to make a comic or sequence with a fantasy cast, and include a halfling/hobbit in the middle.

Its among one of the things planed for this year.
>>
>>6645870
Thanks. I want to write it out, but I have no idea where to start.
>>
>>6645787
>I know that Camp Sherwood has the TG part right at the beginning and never does another one, but it's a nice little *western* TG comic
Isn't that the timmy turner thing

that looks awful, and it keeps on showing up on sad panda because people always update it
>>
>>6646108
I don't know much about writing, but isn't the first step writing up some kind of plan? Like figure out where the story is going to go before you start.

Who are your characters, how do they meet, where do they go, what obstacles do they encounter, how is it resolved, etc.
>>
>>6646339
Yep. The outline.
>>
>>6646088
That contest looks interesting. I'm no artist, but I may try making a story for that. I was a little confused by the bonus stuff though. For the bonus, you write a separate story with corruption? Can you just have one character get purified while the other gets corrupted?
>>
>>6646339

write with a loose plan in mind, finishing the story, read it again, see how much it sucks, write a new story based on the old one which sucks less, repeat until it doesn't suck.
>>
>>6646339
>>6646518
>>6646514

I guess I just have trouble putting things on paper. I've always had ideas for stuff, but whenever I tried to get them out of my head into something concrete they turn to mush.
>>
>>6646540
Just write a bunch and then trim the fat. It's what I do and people seem to like it pretty well. Plus, remember that you're making new content so you're already going to be a rockstar in everyone's eyes. If people with a slippery grasp of English can develop fanbases for their work than you can as well
>>
>>6646592

Yea, I guess that's true. I fear of being the person whom makes something someone actually wants to read and never finishes it.

I might see what I can do this weekend since I'm in blizzard territory, which means I ain't going anywhere.
>>
>>6646540
I start with plot points and then just write up how the story gets between them. You just gotta find the style that works for you.

Also expect an update on the cruise ship drone story this weekend. And I could use a suggestion on where to upload it besides pastebin. Someplace that will let me continue adding to it after the fact.
I just have it sitting on Google drive right now.
>>
>>6646771
This seems like a good idea. I get plot or otherwise interesting points in my head. I guess I can write them out and figure out how to get there.
>>
>>6646088
You're a man after my own heart. Usually people don't like the mind controlling aspect that comes with some TG, but I fucking love it.
Only thing that would make it better is if it was temporary and the main character had to keep changing them back into his harem. But that's just me.

Anyways, good work so far. Hoping for a Yamato Nadeshiko or shy girl in this harem.
>>
I'm writing a multi part story with multiple swaps.
Part one is just a couple but next parts will include various forms of threesome.

If anyone is interested:

http://fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=1453269678153329964
>>
sapphirefoxx ffractured page 1 to 30

https://mega.nz/#!HZQHHQhJ!rLQe6v71iml8NBFP6WGYxQYR1zvQVQ6acpZXSvMPWOw
>>
>>6647101
Thanks!
>>
>>6647101
can't you post the rest?
>>
File: Haremguy2.gif (2MB, 1855x1811px) Image search: [Google]
Haremguy2.gif
2MB, 1855x1811px
>>6646863
Thanks!

Yamato Nadeshiko? No...but there is an asian school girl.

The first one follows more that "smug and prideful" anime girl trope, that I find lacking on TG. There will be a shy one among the harem tho.

The mental aspect is kind of mixed tho, the characters retain their memmories and overal personalitty, but with different manneirism and thirsty for the MC d.
>>
>>6646967
The dialog seemed a little stilted in the beginning but either you got in the the swing or thing or I stopped noticing because of the sexy. Any ways I would read more so you got me.
>>
>>6647401
thanks! part 2 is almost finished, I'll post it soon, probably sunday, I'll post the link here once its up if that's okay
>>
>>6646540
Writing is the same as any other skill... You have to git gud at it via time and practice, and by comparing your shit to other people's shit.

Is there a real, published author who you like I lot? Try to figure out why you like him/her so much and then emulate their technique.
>>
>>6646967
>spelling error in the fucking TITLE

Come on, man. Edit before you submit.
>>
There was a strawpoll last thread for a writefag looking for what to write next. Which story prompt won in the end?
>>
>>6647548
>Wolbachia makes the species jump to humans.
>Wolbachia is a real parasite that is commonly found in insects around the world and is basically everywhere. For those species that are vulnerable to it, it turns the males into females. Any male that has sex with one of these transformed catches wolbachia too. Natural females are immune, but can still act as carriers.
>As an added bonus, the former males often experience pathenogenesis. Spontaneous pregnancy, rather than from having sex. They only have female children.
>So the story would follow the outbreak or a group of people who are watching the pandemic as it unfolds on the news until it eventually reaches their area and one by one they become infected. How they deal with it, how they react, and so on.
>No one would probably know about the pregnancy part of it until some months after the first transformations, since the pregnancy is neither instant or faster than normal.

It's gotta wait though. I got commissioned to do a story
>>
>>6647553

Neat! You should probably namefag or something. If people can recognize which posts are yours they can associate the quality of your work, and that might get you more commissions in the future.
>>
File: Beach Date.png (2MB, 1280x1953px) Image search: [Google]
Beach Date.png
2MB, 1280x1953px
>>6647556
http://captaincaption.deviantart.com/

I mean I usually just make requests for people because I'm too lazy to make my own prompts or decide on one myself
>>
>>6647553
>I got commissioned to do a story
Out of curiosity, what do you charge?
>>
File: 44461149_big_p0_translated.jpg (365KB, 717x1013px) Image search: [Google]
44461149_big_p0_translated.jpg
365KB, 717x1013px
>>6647248
A Yamato Nadeshiko is an ideal Japanese woman (good at cooking, clean, even tempered, motherly, ect.). Or rather, a very demure house wifey kind of character.

But like I said, a shy one is always nice.

The mental aspect sounds even better. They retain their memories and personalities, but I'm guessing they are all altered to be female. Looks like Diana doesn't remember being ever male, which is a turn on for me.

Finally, a positive and negative note. Positive is that I love how you point out all the bad cliche things about being a harem MC. Hope you run with that joke a bit longer. Negative point is that you should probably double check your spelling and grammar with some of the dialogue as it kind of throws people off when they read it.
>>
>>6647584
I'm the guy that commissioned Cap. His usual rates are:
<1k words (the length of a usual caption) - $3
1k-5k words - 0.4 cents per word, rounded up to the nearest dollar
5k-10k words - 0.5 cents per word, rounded up to the nearest dollar
Above 20k words – after discussion

I apologize if anyone was really looking forward to the Wolbachia, since my commission put it on the backburner. I was really impressed with CaptainCaption's work and decided to commission a story which I've been tossing around in my head for a while but my writing ability is too lousy to do myself. I'm personally very excited for it - it features a lot of mental TF and eventual identity death, which I personally like but I know isn't everyone's bag of tea. Regardless, I hope a few people besides myself can find something fun to fap to.
>>
I unironically watch sapphirefox
judge me
>>
>>6645389
when it comes to this fetish sometimes just having one image is half the battle

get a write fag to write you up a story that makes your imagination go. Or write it yourself, though I find its hard to fap to things I make.
>>
File: Team Spirit.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Team Spirit.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>6647750
>I find its hard to fap to things I make

This a million times over. I've been told I'm a pretty good erotic writer but I just can't get off to my own captions or stories unless they're at least 6 months old. If they're too fresh I get caught up in wondering what I could have done about the sentence structure or the formatting instead of the lewd details.

Also, here's a blast from the past. This is the first caption I ever wrote for a /d/ TG thread almost 18 months ago.
>>
I like captions, but it's kind of a letdown when there is simply too much text in the picture. :/
>>
>>6647882
Agreed. If I can't scale the image so that it fits on my screen and still read the text, there's too much goddamn text.

If I wanted to read a story that long, (and I regularly read entire books, so I'm not just blowing hot air here) I wouldn't be looking at images. There is no image format that is suited for huge blocks of text. That's why we have fucking text files.
>>
File: 21.jpg (1MB, 2481x3508px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
1MB, 2481x3508px
http://g.e-hentai.org/bounty.php?bid=13871

Anyone want to make some hath and credits translating a TG doujin from Japanese to English?
>>
>>6647924
My golden rule is 1:1 for image space to text space. Tends to work out.
>>
>>6647539

None in particular, but I get what you're saying. People say that I write pretty well (professors and some play by post games), which is the only reason I'm considering writing something in the first place. I'll try to just start writing I guess.
>>
>>6647991
If you post it I'll do it in the morning.
>>
>>6647611
That seems incredibly low... assuming a writing speed of 1k words/hour.
>>
>>6648132
Do you just want a link to it or do you want it dumped in the thread?
>>
>>6648132
Not that anon but here's the source of the page he posted.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54148758
>>
>>6648178
The whole paid thing is on sad panda
>>
>>6648183
Nice, I didn't know it was already released.

http://exhentai.org/g/897155/1224992b3a/
>>
>>6647600
Hum...I miiight have a character that fits better with "demure and lovely". She basically see the MC as a fairy tail prince.

Oh you are right, lately I'm having problems with the dialogues, usually I have people correcting my grammar, because english is not my first language. It will probably get better now.

Just uploaded the finished part of the highschool girl. The next Page will be probably be uploaded in two or three days. I'm working on some extra panels with the characters interacting before the transformations, so we can see better what changes.
>>
File: 1244390954458.jpg (92KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1244390954458.jpg
92KB, 600x720px
>>6645787
Before/After pics are my fetish. Thank you for the new pic.
>>
Lyrical Rhyming Poem - Magenta Maiden!

http://animefan188.deviantart.com/gallery/52337265/Lyrical-Rhyming-Poem-Magenta-Maiden
>>
What's the one where the guy gets turned into a loli on a schoolgirl ID and gets fucked by the guy that shows up with the ID?
>>
>>6648292
this is what you're looking for

http://exhentai.org/g/851032/7382eb9b33/
>>
>>6647768

I'd find it hotter if his old mind was trapped inside and still concious screaming at his new life carrying on without him.

I need at least that to find identity death hot the vast majority of the time. Still congrats for making the only thing involving identity death where I didn't immdiately lose my boner.
>>
>>6646004
>>6646055
>There exist others who like milf TG.

Man, there needs to be more of this stuff. The only substantial thing I've ever found is the Milf Machine stories, and there's only like three of them.

I'm trying to work on some story stuff myself, just not sure where to start.
>>
>>6648192
>http://exhentai.org/g/897155/1224992b3a/
>My hips are moving on their own.
No shit. He actually put that line in there.
>>
File: 28.jpg (1018KB, 2481x3508px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
1018KB, 2481x3508px
>>6648010
Stole his girlfriend and turned him into a girl, this thing is hot
>>
>>6648195
I wait with great anticipation.
Looking forward to the demure and lovely character.

>>6648515
Also waiting for this
>>
>>6648515
I was not pleased with the last couple of pages, but up until then it was pretty good.

"Every time you have sex or masturbate, mental changes will accumulate. If you still want to be turned back in a month, I'll turn you back." NEXT PAGE SHE'S A WHORE GOING DOWN ON SOME OLD FATASS.

Seriously, if I had a physical copy of this, I'd tear out the last two pages and burn them.
>>
>>6648531
It's free porn I bought for everyone and commissioned a translation bounty on. Just enjoy it
>>
>>6648533
I know I'm liking and enjoying it. Thank you, anon.
>>
File: 000.png (2MB, 962x1400px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
2MB, 962x1400px
Does anyone know any TG fiction that tends to, I don't know, for lack of a better way of describing it, mimic anime a bit more?

A lot of what's out there on sites like fictionmania just isn't my bag.
>>
>>6648537
Honestly your best bet it translated Japanese works. Here are a few that come to mind

https://darkfishoftherevolution.wordpress.com/
https://pirateyoshi.wordpress.com/gcr-toc/
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-wild-last-boss-appeared/
http://krytykal.org/alice-tale/
https://9ethtranslations.wordpress.com/harassing-thief-girl/
https://pirateyoshi.wordpress.com/dragon-bloodline/
https://thatguywhosthere.wordpress.com/le-festin-de-vampire/
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-ni-demodori-shimashita/
https://madospicy.wordpress.com/
http://azureskytls.blogspot.com/p/shinde-hajimaru.html
https://addnewtab.wordpress.com/sword-saints-disciple/
https://oniichanyamete.wordpress.com/index/tileas-worries/
https://henoujikun.wordpress.com/what-came-to-mind-during-my-third-time-in-another-world-was-to-for-now-get-naked-chapters/
http://skythewood.blogspot.com/p/youjo-senki.html
http://krytykal.org/only-sense/

Alternatively, if you're fine with machine translation you can take a story from http://okashi.blog6.fc2.com/ and plug it into Google translate. It's not pretty but it's better than nothing
>>
>>6648539
Forgot to mention that that last link is a goddamned goldmine for finding new TG work
>>
File: 01_0390.jpg (164KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
01_0390.jpg
164KB, 1000x750px
>>6648539
>>6648540
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>6648378
could i get a e-hentai link? would be much appreciated
>>
>>6648515
sauce
>>
>>6648537
I know what you mean anon -- you want non-rape/more realistic characters.

There's not many in manga. I don't care for written fiction but when it comes to manga, things like Idol pretender are one in a hundred.
>>
>>6648533
>>6648531
>Seriously, if I had a physical copy of this, I'd tear out the last two pages and burn them.
Wish we can contact the author and give him feedback about that.

Though it did say "To be continued?".
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/895784/599e0fa1a7/

Some OG TG here. A new Ranma doujin actually fucking dropped.
>>
>>6648413
I can only stand milf TGs if the character was a dilf to begin with.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>6648539
What is the password for the last boss story?
>>
>>6647747
redeem yourself by posting all his new shit here
>>
>>6648622
>>6648623
>>6648624
these are really, really good
>>
Is that guy who wanted to translate that new doujin around?
>>
>>6647768
I'm sorry to hear that, but, if it's any consolation, we all appreciate what you do. Do you have any more public caps?
>>
File: image.jpg (574KB, 1355x2340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
574KB, 1355x2340px
http://pastebin.com/pBFZxCqZ
TL for that new doujin is up. Someone still needs to typeset it but at least now you can follow along. It's definitely worth the read

>>6649208
http://captaincaption.deviantart.com
Plenty are up here
>>
>>6648567
F_TSF wrote it and has a twitter. I've talked to him before using the built-in translation tool. He's one of the few who puts out official english translations on his stuff and I don't think he'd appreciate criticism from someone who didn't purchase it.
>>
By the way, there's a second chapter not uploaded http://www.dmm.co.jp/en/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_089786/?utm_medium=dmm_affiliate&utm_source=ftsf-002/

The official english translation of 'the demon king and his bride' was also finally published http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170064.html
>>
>>6649228
One of my favorite things about Japanese TG is when the character shifts from using "ore" to "watashi" or "atashi", so with just one little word difference, you really know they've become female mentally as well as physically. It's such a shame that that doesn't really translate into English. Out of curiosity, how long does it usually take to translate something like this?
>>
>>6648531
I wish had gone through the mental changes but was still just fucking guys from school.

Somehow the instant an old fat guy is introduced my boner flies away, but everything before it was great.
>>
>>6649400
Not necessarily. The character might be switching their speech pattern simply in order to pass for a normal girl. E.g. Mai Natsume in Remix Heart used watashi almost from the start in order to hide that she had been a man but only became mentally female later. Though there are other cases where the character keeps using boku while still trying to pass for a normal girl. E.g. Nanase Kyouya in Sai Taker.
>>
>>6648192
死ねくそやろう
>>
>>6648533
しねくそやろう
>>
>>6648533
来月中には英訳を完了させる予定だったんだけれど、お前が海賊版をアップロードしたおかげで、英訳の代わりに、海賊版撲滅のために労力を割かないといけなくなった。死ね。
>>
>>6648551
>loli
>on anything but exentai

You'll have to venture beyond the fjords and appease the panda to see that one, m8.
>>
>>6647611
>Hi I want two 4900 word captions, the second being a direct follow up of the first.
>Fuck yeah, spent $20, saved $10

Usual business model is buying in bulk saves money.
>>
File: 7.jpg (824KB, 1200x1680px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
824KB, 1200x1680px
>>6649400
>It's such a shame that that doesn't really translate into English
>>
>>6649440
Hey man, that's not cool to say.
All the guy did was link it in his post. If you want to blame anyone, blame the actual uploaders.
>>
>>6649482
Longer stories usually take much more of a commitment. Longer != bulk
>>6649446
I'm someone who goes out of his way to buy your and others' work (something that is not easy to do given that I still have to call my bank every few weeks and tell them that the $200+ spent on Japanese transgender porn that month was actually me). If you bothered to put out timely and GOOD English translations of your work and made it easier for your customers to actually buy your stuff, I guarantee you will see a substantial increase in profits. Don't blame pirates for the fact that you aren't selling that much overseas. Blame the fact that there's very little in the way of a distribution model for us
>>
>>6649237
He also posts here and he's pretty much a complete dick. What do we care whether he "appreciates" our opinions? Bullshit is bullshit.
>>
>>6649440
>死ねくそやろう
Go kill yourself

>>6649444
>しねくそやろう
go kill yourself

>>6649446
>来月中には英訳を完了させる予定だったんだけれど、お前が海賊版をアップロードしたおかげで、英訳の代わりに、海賊版撲滅のために労力を割かないといけなくなった。死ね。
I had plans to complete next month's English translation, but since you went ahead and uploaded a pirated version, now I have to spend my time getting rid of that pirated version instead of working on the English translation. Die.
>>
>>6649506
うるせえよ泥棒野郎。そもそも俺はお前みたいなガイジンによる売り上げは殆ど期待してないつってんだろ。
お前は、月当たり$200ぽっちしか金を出してないかも知れないけど、俺は、漫画作るのに月当たり$3000以上使ってんだよ。とりあえず、死ねよ。
>>
>>6649506
日本人の購入者に比べて、ガイジンの売り上げは微々たるものだし、翻訳版を作っても、ほとんどの奴らは買わないよ。適当言ってるんじゃねぇ。とりあえず首括って死ね。
http://tsff.sakura.ne.jp/the-demon-king-and-his-bride/
>>
>>6649446
>>6649542
Then why not just use the translations here?
>>
>>6649542
>>6649440
>死ねくそやろう
And trying to do fucking die

>>6649444
>しねくそやろう
And trying to do Shinekuso

>>6649446
>来月中には英訳を完了させる予定だったんだけれど、お前が海賊版をアップロードしたおかげで、英訳の代わりに、海賊版撲滅のために労力を割かないといけなくなった。死ね。
I had plans to complete next month's English translation, but since you went ahead and uploaded a pirated version, now I have to spend my time getting rid of that pirated version instead of working on the English translation. Die.
>>
File: 1448898520116.png (291KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448898520116.png
291KB, 710x720px
>>6649542
怖くなった
>>
>>6649537
Dick or not he just wants people to not pirate his stuff and make doing official translations worth it. If there were never a translation and pirating were the only way to read it? Then alright, read the pirated version and if you really like it buy it in japanese.

If he weren't doing official translations he probably wouldn't bother posting here. But he is and he's losing money if he pays for translation, typesetting and publishing then gets no sales. He's allowed to be a dick.
>>
Honestly surprised he bothered doing official English translations in the first place and fell for the 'we will pay for it we promise' meme. Majority of this crowd would rather just read pirated because it's convenient, used to it by now, cheap/poor fags, and give little fucks about author well being to begin with. Use that time and resources that was wasted on english translations for new content since I doubt the return is anywhere near worthwhile
>>
>>6649643
He is free to be a dick but he is not winning him self any pr points by being one. Half of the battle against piracy is just being a cool enough dude that people will want to support you. Take blackshirtboy for example, he is pretty not okay with people posting his comics but he understand that it will happen occasionally and he dose not though a fit or start name calling when it dose happen. I think he knows that not everybody will pay for his comics for one reason or another, not even the most powerful content creators can lock down their shit, but he comes around is sociable, throws us a bone every now and then, and make his stuff easily available are a more or less reasonable price.
It looks like this guy or group is starting to get it with availability and pricing but I think his how he hands people is going to greatly effect how willing people are to pay even if the prices are reasonable.
>>
>>6649669
Pretty much this. I mean, as far as getting his stuff off sadpanda, I wish him all the luck in the world, because I dislike sadpanda more than I dislike him. Thing is, I still dislike him quite a lot.

But that still doesn't excuse coming here and cussing people out, which isn't going to win him any friends when he could just as easily write in a civil tone, and insisting on using only Japanese, not because he can't communicate in English: he has demonstrated that he can and he doesn't want to.

If all of his stuff disappeared from all sources except his paysite, I still wouldn't want to buy his stuff, because I can get an unlimited supply of legitimately free pornography from pixiv. But also, I wouldn't want him to receive even a single dollar from me even if I wiped my ass with it first. Because he behaves like a fucking douchebag.
>>
File: image.jpg (455KB, 3000x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
455KB, 3000x707px
>>
File: image.jpg (459KB, 3000x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
459KB, 3000x702px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3840x1080px
>>
File: 54884550_p0.png (1MB, 5333x500px) Image search: [Google]
54884550_p0.png
1MB, 5333x500px
New content
Please translate
>>
>>6649827
>hair grows that much in 4 months
>>
What if you wanted to get someone to finish the Whale Tail?
>>
>>6649748
In this case I like his stuff too much to care, him and DATE are the only two writing my favourite kind of TG. I'll keep buying his stuff until that changes.
>>
>>6650558
You like personality death?
>>
File: 1.jpg (624KB, 1200x1745px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
624KB, 1200x1745px
>>6650558
Yes.
Yes I do.
And I'm not even that anon.

In fact. I'm going to post more personality death right now.
>>
File: 2.jpg (583KB, 1200x1748px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
583KB, 1200x1748px
>>
File: 3.jpg (591KB, 1200x1747px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
591KB, 1200x1747px
>>
File: 4.jpg (605KB, 1200x1744px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
605KB, 1200x1744px
>>
File: 5.jpg (675KB, 1200x1746px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
675KB, 1200x1746px
>>
File: 6.jpg (623KB, 1200x1748px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
623KB, 1200x1748px
>>
File: 7.jpg (624KB, 1200x1745px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
624KB, 1200x1745px
>>
File: 8.jpg (590KB, 1200x1745px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
590KB, 1200x1745px
In fact most of these posts

>>6649827
>>6649887
>>6649486
>>6649228
>>6648624
>>6648195

deals with personality changes in one way or another.
So, you know. Deal with it.
>>
>>6650702

One page of TG and vanilla sex then on.

Every time.
>>
>>6650717
I'd like it to happen a little slower, so as to be able to savor it better. But honestly, the way people bitch and whine about it here wherever it shows up just makes me want to see more.
>>
>>6650702
My good man.
>>
>>6650702
Personality death isn't the problem. Shitty personality change is the problem.
[spoiler]Good personality change is where I self-insert the most, because I'm a shitty maso-slut who loves the idea of having my personality and form forcibly changed into somebody's ero-slave, while my mind slowly starts to splinter from the pressure.[/spoiler]
>>
>>6650997
Latest. Not last.
>>
Latest part to the Cruise Ship Drone story.
Could use a suggestion for a catchier title. I know the story prompt that was posted had a suggested title, but I don't like it much.

http://pastebin.com/hQapyf7g

Didn't get around to editing it this weekend cause I'm a lazy ass and spend a lot of time making cake.
>>
>>6651000
I thought "Theseus's Cruiseship" was a fitting title.
Refers to the thought experiment upon whether replacing all the parts of something means it is the same thing, and refers to the situation.
>>
>>6651008
Ah. I wasn't aware of a thought experiment like that. I just recognized Theseus from Greek mythology and couldn't figure out the connection.
>>
File: 1400806946028.jpg (283KB, 1340x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400806946028.jpg
283KB, 1340x600px
>>6651008
yeah the title is neat and conveys the basic idea of the story pretty well
>>
>>6651020
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_Theseus

>The ship wherein Theseus and the youth of Athens returned from Crete had thirty oars, and was preserved by the Athenians down even to the time of Demetrius Phalereus, for they took away the old planks as they decayed, putting in new and stronger timber in their places, in so much that this ship became a standing example among the philosophers, for the logical question of things that grow; one side holding that the ship remained the same, and the other contending that it was not the same.

This fits the theme that accompanies the story, of how much can a object (or person) change, and remain the same person.
Could be ended, or have point midway where Sam has his consciousness copied back to his body, but the android body remains occupied, SOMA-style.
https://youtu.be/y5CFE-Zdlfs?t=4m16s

Thus, Android-Sam is confronted with identity and the aspect of a new life, as well as how much of his original identity remains with addition of protocols/mods.
>>
>>6651029
Yeah. I've not read that one.
I'm familiar with Terry Pratchett's version. The Scone of Stone or the heirloom sword example from the same book.
>>
>>6651043
Just had idea of Android-Sam taking the realization he's an AI badly after the transfer occurs, and him trying to attack himself in denial, only to find himself unable to harm a human being, due to the laws of robotics confirming his android state before emergency shutting down/overheating.
After being rebooted by LASS, he could go through experimentation, exploration, and acceptance with her new form, or undergo further mental manipulation until she's an obediant little "Jill".

Bah, curse my speculative mind. That's what you get when you opensource prompts. Not that I mind. I have little confidence in my writing. Just plotting.
Also, please don't go bad end. Too many good stories are ruined by identity death
>>
As a general question, do you like your TGs to be pleasurable or painful?
>>
>>6651090
Unnoticed until someone points it out/it becomes obvious by sense.
>>
>>6650997
>Cruise
are there earlier chapters? can't find them on pastebin
>>
>>6651142
They're all untitled.
Part 1
http://pastebin.com/G25i9RZC
Part 2
http://pastebin.com/V3HU0caf
Part 3
http://pastebin.com/hQapyf7g
>>
File: 05.jpg (865KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
865KB, 900x1080px
A little late, but >>6650702
goes to >>6650636

Anyways [Amulai Sweet Factory] Musou Tensei Cyguard [English] [Rinruririn] [Digital]
>>
>>6647553
A weapon to surpass metal gear.
>Because wolbachia induced gene manipulation is literally a subplot in mgs v
>>
>>6649827
127% best.
>>
File: kono_ko_kakutou_p04.jpg (193KB, 920x666px) Image search: [Google]
kono_ko_kakutou_p04.jpg
193KB, 920x666px
>2016
>This still isn't translated
Why even live
>>
>>6651000
I read the update and I liked it, but it seemed a bit odd to me how you went about describing the changes at the end. You had Sam note that the breasts were for buoyancy and that the hip changes were for battery life, but it seemed like he didn't read about the specific changes. I feel like that last paragraph would have made more sense if Sam had read like the first paragraph or something, noting that the frame changes were meant to increase battery life and buoyancy, but not noticing what the actual changes were. That way it would make more sense for him to identify the purpose of the changes. Like "I read that the frame had been changed to increase buoyancy, but this isn't what I expected. These look like breasts!". I think the update is good but it stood out to me as odd that Sam was just saying the purpose of the changes. It feels to me like it would be better if he started by hearing the purpose in the patch notes, then saw the changes and reluctantly accepted them, since previously learned why they were implemented.
>>
File: 38841927.jpg (337KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
38841927.jpg
337KB, 750x1000px
So I've started supporting tsfのf since he's making an actual effort to localize his doujinshi. To be honest, I hate the way he's lashing out at some of us, and I wish he'd calm down for the sake of his PR, but I appreciate that he's taking the risk of tapping into something the vast majority of doujin circles never bother with.
>>
>>6647543
can you tell me what's the error?
I'm not a native english speaker
>>
>>6651823
not him but, odissey is a weird way of spelling odyssey.
>>
>>6651590
Fair point. I'll make a note for when I go back and do the edits and grammar fixes.
>>
>>6651663
Well he's certainly not doing himself any favors insulting the people here. I understand he stands to lose quite a bit of money from piracy so he's understandably upset, but really, this is the Internet we're talking about. No matter what he could possibly do, there will always be someone scanning and uploading his work for everyone to see for free. He should just accept the reality of the medium and work to respectfully discourage people from doing so. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if some people pirated his doujins purely out of spite for his vitriolic attitude. If he tells me to go fuck myself, he shouldn't be surprised when I return the favor. The difference is I'm not the one losing money by antagonizing someone online.
>>
>>6651899
It always annoys me when people complain endlessly about piracy.
Yes, it is an issue that anyone in this kind of work may deal with, and it reduces their income. But when they get pissy, saying that they're being stolen from that annoys me. The way I see it, it's like a baker getting mad about some bread getting moldy. Its lost profit.
But what he's doing is yelling at everyone outside saying ours their fault for not buying it.
The best thing to do is accept that lost profit as part of your overhead. Maybe accept the idea of giving away the bread that's been sitting fit a bit.
Some good will goes a long way, produces positive PR, and will make it more likely people will pay because they genuinely like the guy.
>>
>>6651899
>>6651907
Well, it doesn't help he came here to literally tell us to go die and that we are pieces of shit.
>>
File: orwa2.jpg (412KB, 645x911px) Image search: [Google]
orwa2.jpg
412KB, 645x911px
>>6651541
>kono_ko_kakutou
Didn't Farhads tg site have a version of this, can't remember if it was a TL though.
>>
>>6651262
Source for this?
>>
>>6651910
Really?
Seriously?
>>
File: HERO2.jpg (516KB, 1200x1720px) Image search: [Google]
HERO2.jpg
516KB, 1200x1720px
TG is at it's most lewd when it's at its most cute.
>>
>>6651912

This isn't on sadpanda.
>>
>>6651924
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/893683/d9cd429ccd/
>>
>>6651908
Doesn't black shirt boy post here as well? From what I've seen he tends to just ask people not to post his pay stuff. I rather like his stuff but don't know much about his personality.
>>
>>6649561
You should post the rest of that here.
>>
Is 2016 the year of curvy ntr tg? Because that'd make it a very good year.
>>
File: 05.jpg (216KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
216KB, 1200x900px
>>6649553
I run a successful adult patreon/comics site and I have some advice for you about how to make it in the western porn business. There are people who will pay for porn access without much nudging and there are people who will never ever buy it; you can make money from both these groups or someone else will. The trick is to release your material early to paying customers, wait a few weeks or months and then post it on your own public reader site with ads you get revenue from. You'll build a fanbase, increase your exposure to new traffic and stop the scumbags at online hentai sites stealing your revenue. This is the model which allows me to live off of my material and I think yours is pretty good, but you're not monetizing it right.
>>
File: this is unsettling.gif (1MB, 500x297px) Image search: [Google]
this is unsettling.gif
1MB, 500x297px
>>6651500
>>6647553
On an entirely related note, I read the whole prompt in Code Talker's voice without realizing it.
>>
>>6651979
Fungi is so weird.
>>
File: 1419381921163.jpg (505KB, 1024x3108px) Image search: [Google]
1419381921163.jpg
505KB, 1024x3108px
>>6651151
Thanks, enjoying it so far
>>
File: xEl0H47.png (359KB, 648x364px) Image search: [Google]
xEl0H47.png
359KB, 648x364px
>>6651988
>coming back as a beautiful asian girl with giant tits
The devil is much nicer than I remember.
Thank god all guys who turn into girls become 1000% qt3.14
>>
>>6651972
上から目線で、現実的ではなく、役にたたないアドバイスをありがとう。
第一に俺は漫画の制作とは別にフルタイム(月当たり250時間ぐらい)で働いている。家事もしないといけないし、漫画製作に関しては、シナリオ制作の他、色々やらないといけないことがある。翻訳のために時間はそれほど取れない。
第二に、キャッシュフローの観点から、完成した漫画は早く売りたい。
第三に、これの売り上げを見ろ。
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170064.html
>>
>>6651972
フリーで広告付きで公開するって、ちゃんと金払ってくれている日本人ですら、金払ってくれなくなるだろ。もう少し頭使って下さい。
>>
>>6651995
The market for tg is nitch. I can't imagine how small the market is for smut where a guy turns into anything other than a girl that is at least semi attractive.
I would get a chuckle out of one where a guy ends up a landwhale with the feminist haircut
>>
>>6652054
>>6652062
You realize you're not doing yourself any favors here.
Your stuff is going to get posted for free no matter what you say.
And if you don't have time to do the English translations, just hire one of the people doing it for free and offer profit sharing on the translated version.
You suck as a business owner.
>>
>>6651995
But being an ugly woman is the same as being a man anyway.
>>
>>6652124
Nah. It's a bit worse. Guys don't have a period.
>>
>>6652054
>>6652062
People in these threads would do you good free translations just for an early taste of the content and then you can sell it back to paying English language customers on dlsite.
>>
>>6651938
Yeah, and by and large we tend to comply with BSB's wishes because he's a reasonable human being and not an asshole. He was in an /aco/ thread a couple weeks back and in a discussion about one of his pay comics he posted some pages from it himself (none of the good stuff, just enough to tease it). It was pretty good, I bought it.
>>
New rule 63 thread on /co/

>>>/co/79305129
>>
>>6652599
Huh, an asshole is speaking something.
>>
>>6652146
諸々めんどくさいので、fakkuからのオファー受けることにしたわ。fakkuに翻訳してもらった分を、patreonで頒布してもいいらしいし。
>>
>>6652599
I'll have to take a look. I haven't looked at any of his newer stuff. I don't usually buy smut but his stuff tends to fall right up my alley.

>>6652611
Really? You bother to translate something into English and it's that?
>>
>>6652633
He thinks that flaming people on the internet is professional behavior. So basically, if you expected him to say anything worth listening to in any language, you shouldn't.
>>
>>6651837
thanks! I thought it was weird to spell it with two y's but guess I should have checked it online
>>
>>6650545
You'd need a miracle
>>
>>6651972
source ???
>>
>>6651909
Yeah the download link is still up for the raws but no one bothered translating it.

I like the one-shot better than the on-going series. He has to defeat 1000 men as a small girl to return to being a man, basically never going to happen.
>>
File: kono_ko_kakutou_p06.jpg (179KB, 920x666px) Image search: [Google]
kono_ko_kakutou_p06.jpg
179KB, 920x666px
>>6652627
Why don't you link your patreon?
>>
If anyone could help me find this story it would be awesome, I think it was called something like "New Job" but I could be wrong.

It's this guy who loses his job and he has a female friend that owns a strip club. He looks down on the dancers but decides to interview for a job at the strip club at the female friend's insistence. During the interview she makes a comment about how he's short and describes him as a girl and as she describes different parts he slowly changes. At the end of the interview (s)he's had mental changes and eventually ends up as a dancer at the strip club I think.

Anyone know about this one?
>>
>>6653236
a nice simple job on FM
http://fictionmania.tv/stories/magic/NiceSimpleJob.txt
>>
>>6653325
by the way you should read this one >>6653036

It's really hot but the direction they chose in the serialised version is not as good.
>>
>>6652939
http://nhentai.net/g/130769/1/
>>
>>6653325
You should have paid for that porn baka
>>
>>6645127
New TG thread on /aco/ - >>>/aco/343854
>>
>>6653487
>implying Fighter wouldn't be using frying pan-chucks
>not wearing the armoire of invincibility either
Fucking dropped
>>
>>6649440
kek
Kill yourself stupid jap, get a real job
>>
Does anyone know the password to read a Wild Last Boss Appeared?
>>
>>6651908
Sounds like a tsundere.
>>
>>6653752
Where's the dere part?
>>
>>6652054
>上から目線で、現実的ではなく、役にたたないアドバイスをありがとう。
Dayum that's some ice cold 皮肉.
>>
>>6649440
And how exactly are you past the panda if you are "oh so pure"?
>>
>dlsite
I do pay for stuff there from time to time, but I'd wish there would be a bitcoin payment option, some stuff I just do not want a papertrail leading back to me.
>>
>>6653925
bitcoin leads also back to you. no matter what
>>
>>6653950
couldn't you use something like a tumbler service to anonymize it?
>>
>>6653835
You have to smolder his firery heart to see the dere.
>>
>>6649446
いや、あなたはダイスをオフに性交することができます。あなたの変態は、良いと私はそれを買うだろう読めるだったらそうしないとあなたは海賊版を取得したくない場合は、まともな漫画を作ってみます。
>>
>>6653478
If the author sell the story on Kindle store, I will buy it. I have already bought a lot of TG fiction stories on Kindle Store and Lulu. How about you?
>>
>>6653468
Of course I have already bought the magazines (少年サンデー超S), and read it. I am a fan of the author from he published the prototype of the manga. http://www.shonenmagazine.com/newcomer/production/?t=mgp&p=mgp11_09&m=27
>>
I don't belong in TG threads.
I'm too attracted to the idea of the genderbent guy still being manly, and even getting a confidence boost and assertiveness that she lacked as a male. TG femdom is pretty much the only kind I like, like this stuff.
http://exhentai.org/g/891088/ac1ecba564/

Now I take my leave.
>>
>>6653835
No dere, just derriere.
>>
>>6654006
>How about you?
Sure I have.
>>
>always liked TG but never felt like I actually wanted to be the girl
>realized one day I relate less to the girl being turned into a slut and more with the guy who just had a new fucktoy spring out of nothing
>realize that I just enjoy mindbreak (or in the case of games, being able to mentally control women) and that I only really like TG because it happens to show the mental process in greater detail in other genres

I can't be the only one who feels like this, right
>>
Are we still pimping our stories out?

Chapter 10 of Welcome to Saturn Beta is up on TGST, if you guys are interested.

I promise there will be sex soon.
>>
File: 1318277946790.jpg (220KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
1318277946790.jpg
220KB, 575x800px
>>6654267
You aren't the only one that enjoys the thought of being the one to acquaint the newly transformed woman with her new body, I enjoy that idea as well. Though, I also wouldn't mind having the ability to alter my own gender at will, something less permanent than a one time switch is the only way I'd do it.
>>
File: 045.png (617KB, 1242x1800px) Image search: [Google]
045.png
617KB, 1242x1800px
>>6654267
>>6654420
Same here. My favorite scenario is if a tsf/tg virus turn your group of guy friends into 11/10 cuties, and the virus slowly alters their mind as well as you are trapped somewhere with them as they get very friendly with you, slowly forgetting that they ever were male to begin with, and just showing just how "the best of friends" they are with you.

... but, um, that's just me.
>>
>>6654526
I would never want to suffer personality death myself, but the idea of having it happen to someone I care about in such a way like you describe really turns me on.
>>
What is personality death anyway? Does starting to like dudes and gradually getting accustomed to living and behaving like a normal girl count?
>>
>>6654725
That's just personality change, which people go through in real life anyway without having their sexual organs flipped.

Personality death requires the inability to recall the previous person's characteristics. In the context of TG it might as well be an absolute death since your body is already gone, the only link you'd have to your old life is your personality and memories, the death of these would mark an absolute separation and therefore death.

Personally, instant personality death is lame, but I pierce the heavens when it happens slowly, creeping up on the transformed girl as they realize they're slowly having trouble recalling small characteristics and moments and snowballing from there. More like a reality warp really, that's my stuff.
>>
>>6654420
This is actually the only pic in the thread I don't know the source to. Could you help a brother out, please?
>>
File: 1452830956176.jpg (77KB, 1200x398px) Image search: [Google]
1452830956176.jpg
77KB, 1200x398px
>>6654267
odd, I too always liked tg but never wanted to be a girl. But for some reason stuff where a guy turns into a girl and suddenly wants to get fucked seems a little, gay to me?
Perfect tg scenario is guy gets turned into girl, becomes shy/submissive, gets another girl to initiate sex ... profit?
>>
>>6654739
It's a trace of a really old doujin. We're talking floating around the internet for 12-15 years old.
>>
>>6654751
Damn. I've seen the images posted before (there was a second one, right?) but I've never been able to find their true source.
>>
File: 11_021.jpg (129KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
11_021.jpg
129KB, 1000x750px
>>6654736
Personality change is the other side of the coin to character development.
My favorite TGs are the ones where the protagonist sexual preference shifts gradually alongside while maintaining their personality, or even allowing for repressed parts of themselves to flourish (Shinyuu to Seitenkango, For a Girl, Ranma 1/2 fanfic "Tabula Rasa")
>>
File: 1451962505544.jpg (2MB, 6360x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451962505544.jpg
2MB, 6360x1500px
Can someone post some artwork or a manga where we legitimately see the guy turn into a girl (cock turning a pussy growing breast etc) I can't stand nor can I get off on that poof now your a girl stuff. Something like this.
>>
File: 1249536480888.jpg (178KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
1249536480888.jpg
178KB, 575x800px
>>6654777
Yeah, the other one has the same deal. Fuck if I can find what it was a trace of, though. I thought it was Ecstasy Bomber, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
File: 1441940047215.jpg (431KB, 2050x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1441940047215.jpg
431KB, 2050x1348px
>>6654815
>>
>>6654736
>I pierce the heavens when it happens slowly, creeping up on the transformed girl as they realize they're slowly having trouble recalling small characteristics and moments

My slow-burn nigga.

Do you know of any good stories where this happens?
>>
>>6654911
thats not how these organs relate to each other

the peehole in a man is the same as the peehole in a women, it should travel through the head towards its position
>>
File: 1446655147725.jpg (579KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446655147725.jpg
579KB, 800x600px
Does anyone remember the title of that one doujin where the MC gets his mind transferred into a maid robot? In the end he ends up getting stuck in there since getting him out would break one of Asimovs laws of robotics. There's also a mind break element. I want to say that marneko was the artist but I'm not really sure.

Content sort of related.
>>
File: 1446655190848.jpg (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446655190848.jpg
1MB, 800x600px
>>
>>6655055
is this it exhentai.org/g/558529/e76dbe11ec/
>>
File: succubus.jpg (129KB, 1024x499px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
129KB, 1024x499px
>>6654410
There's no reviews on TGStorytime but dude, you're writing is the fucking tits. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of your story so far and I look forward to every new update. Please, don't stop.

Also, you might want to post a link when you upload a new chapter. People in these threads may not know what site it's on or may not have heard of it before if they weren't here before.
>>
Please can anyone post a link to Sapphirefoxx's latest comic? Someone in this thread has uploaded Page 1 to 30, do anyone has the rest of it? I feel inconcluse :( Sorry for my bad english
>>
>>6646055
What are your favorites for succ tg?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Just got some fire gender-bender doujins. I do I go about scanning and cleaning these?
>>
>>6655154
sapphire looks always... somewhat too clean. like (s)he draws with Flash
>>
hey, has someone ever tried virtual reality porn?
a friend showed me some, on a cheap vr goggle,
and actually, what the fuck
its fascinating how real it feels to watch, you really think are in the room/the guy who gets fucked

now, i think it would be great to watch those on the womans side
>>
>>6654736
>Personally, instant personality death is lame, but I pierce the heavens when it happens slowly, creeping up on the transformed girl as they realize they're slowly having trouble recalling small characteristics and moments and snowballing from there. More like a reality warp really, that's my stuff.

Why I love the latest F_TSF and DATE so much. No one else does it nice and slow and it's my perfect fetish.
>>
>>6655154
*moan* *moan*
and always the same side or frontal angle
ALSO THE FUCKER ALWAYS USE THE SAME BODY MODEL
>>
>>6655154

IMHO, quit asking about Sapphirefoxx and look for a better artist to bug people about.
>>
>>6655154
Can you put this shit on /aco/? It doesn't belong here.
>>
>>6655256
Yes.
>>
>>6655330
Keep that shit away from /aco/
>>
>>6655273
One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to
>>
>>6655261
He does.
>>
http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=1111 - Awesome TG / Attribute-Theft story

http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=2142 - Another 'girlfriend takes over' type of story
>>
>>6655256
Your communication appears to be malfunctioning. Are you asking whether you should do so, or how to go about it? In the former case, answer is yes. For the latter, I recommend your search engine of choice.
>>
>>6655120
>There's no reviews on TGStorytime but dude, you're writing is the fucking tits. I've thoroughly enjoyed all of your story so far and I look forward to every new update. Please, don't stop.

Great! Glad you're into it and thanks for the compliment.

>Also, you might want to post a link when you upload a new chapter. People in these threads may not know what site it's on or may not have heard of it before if they weren't here before.

Good point. I'll do that from now on.
>>
>>6649440
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1451962091635.jpg (1MB, 5500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451962091635.jpg
1MB, 5500x500px
Yes more like this can't stand that instant poof now your a girl stuff.
>>
>>6655330
/aco/ here, we dont want that shit neither
>>
>>6650545
I had so much hope when it updated last march. Why is something that's basically mandatory reading not finished? Does the author frequent any forums?
>>
>>6655273
>>6655392
agreed, this shit needs to happen yesterday
>>
Who /tfgamesite/ here
>tfw you just want to play well written text based smut games ever since you got tired of Fenoxoshit but most of the games are shitty tedious life simulators with mediocre sex on the side or have images inserted in which ruins the imagination aspect
There are like 5 worthwhile games on there but I can't stop coming back
>>
>>6656188
Haven't been there since mystique got canned :(
>>
>>6645719
Everything sounds great, but personally I've never been one for tentacles. I like to keep my lewdness rooted solely in humanoids.
>>
>>6645787
Try writing your story out in English, then have someone fluent or native-speaking edit it. I'm sure lots of anons would be glad to help the production of new smut.
>>
>>6656188
Tfgamessite is catered primarily to those who have a fetish for incomplete games. You can really only truly enjoy all it has to offer if you get off to the content you are anticipating most being missing.

I also love tfgamessite but jesus christ I wish people would finish their games ever. Nearly every game on there is destined to drag on with the promise of some sort of payoff only for the creator to lose interest because nobody knows how to finish what they've started. Most of the game creators need to get a sense of scope, they always try to do too much. I'd rather play a short finished game than a medium length one intended to be long.
>>
>>6656188
I've been keeping an eye on New Life. I just wish they'd add fetish stuff in the bed room. Like bondage, lesbianism, and strap-on/pegging.
>>
>>6656330
I'm sorry anon. I can't go to school full time, work full time, and continue to make smut. My RPG Maker game is probably going to be unfinished for a while longer.
>>
>>6645389
>I know it's semi-off topic, but does anyone know any (preferably good) TG art that also involves [spoiler]shortstack?[/spoiler]

Ranma-chan is supposedly just at the borderline of being a genuine midget: 147cm
>>
>>6655154
That art is fucking horrible never post it again
>>
>>6656507
I can't seem to be able to purchase Legwear in the game so I can't fucking go out... thats wonderful
>>
>>6656685
It's a feature
>>
>>6656188
Those are all reasons I only ever played trap quest. It's a bit too trashy for my taste but it's the only one actually good for TF/TG.
>>
>>6656574
Ranma was my first why boner.
Explains so many of my fetishes.
>>
>>6648195
Hey Fenek, how is going the next page?

I want to see the rest of the girls!
>>
File: The TG Harem 4 li.jpg (4MB, 3594x3382px) Image search: [Google]
The TG Harem 4 li.jpg
4MB, 3594x3382px
>>6657017
This page pratically done, along with other two...but I am with a bad case of writter's block regarding the dialogues. I have a general idea of what I want them saying, but not exactly what.

Probably because of three nights barely sleeping. But it will soom be finished, I hope.
>>
>>6657061
Japanese girl was hotter tbqh.
>>
>>6657061
What is your general idea? I could help you.
>>
>>6657127
Also, the panels on these positions are off, maybe you could make the first one smaller?

Also, are you accepting requests?
>>
>>6656027
I find gradual transformations disgusting. Instant transformations are the way to go.
>>
File: genos.jpg (89KB, 884x680px) Image search: [Google]
genos.jpg
89KB, 884x680px
>>6657127

Oh thanks anon.

So...

Blue shirt - Chase
Black shirt - Ryan
Green hoodie - Colin

Basically, Chase is braging about something to do with soccer, and Ryan, start saying that he could do way better. Colin them complain that they are always competing with each other over everything.

Next two panels is Chase and Ryan bickering, saying that they could won against the other on everything.

My idea is to make them as somekind of Ayeka x Ryoko, or Sailor Mars x Sailor Moon. Rivals and always bickering, with opposite personalitties.

For the sequence, Chase is planing a new challenge for them, while his mind changes while he is talking. In the end I plan something like:

>Too bad! I'm going to be the first person to give him a hug! And make him say how much he loves me!

What you think?

Also, I was taking some rule 63 requests a while back on /co/. If you have some, go ahead...but I usually only do rule 63 requests.
>>
>>6650702
Dick is diamonds. Didn't know about this one before. Thanks anon.
>>
>>6657219
One Thrust man.
>>
>>6657061
It looks really good.
>>
>>6656330
I wish people would stop cluttering shit up with almost no content and broken engine and broken english pre-alpha abortions give feed back pls :)

Wait until you have at least one path that can be played to completion before posting. If you want super early "testers" go on the forums.
>>
>>6657355
that's the thing, all those people are 100% that they're going to finish their game. They have such great plans for it, after all!
>>
>>6657219
I love how Genos is trying to be all low key about it, you got the sauce on that shit?
>>
>>6657219
Not that anon, but if you want a smooth transitioning scenario, maybe have it transition from soccer, to scoring, to scoring with the MC. Maybe have him brag about how manly he is compared to said rival, and have those description transition to female ones. Maybe even have them transition by saying how they love how manly the MC is and how he deserves a more feminine woman such as themselves.

Also, they can brag how many chicks they can pick up, to saying how bad MC and rival is to picking up chicks, to how many times they can touch/grope/whatever the MC.
>>
>>6657355
Well, they claim they'll remove the forum post if it doesn't also come with a database post, too.
>>
Let me ask you if you know this story /d/, it was one I read a while ago, on tfmedia on a similar site that shut down, and it involved a guy getting attacked buy a succubus who plants succubus in him, marrying his best friend while still a guy to prevent himself from turning into an evil succubus, and in their wedding bed as they slowly start to fuck, the parts the husband touches turn feminine. I remember a line "Your pussy juice tastes like strawberries" or something like that.
>>
>>6657572
https://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/readtextstory.html?storyID=128102925641537789

Author later expanded it into a trilogy with some truly god-tier writing at times, although at this point I'll take anything that isn't just "his ass ballooned outward" and "his tits grew to a GG cup"
>>
>>6657219
Why female Genos is so perfect?
>>
>>6657917
Genos is already a waifu-bot. Making him a girl simply takes it one step further.
>>
File: 4.jpg (325KB, 436x1827px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
325KB, 436x1827px
>>6657219
I can take a crack at it.

Panel 1
>Chase: Not that I'm keeping track, but that's the 6th game I've won for us.
>Ryan: Bullshit it was. I set you up every time.
>Colin (whispering to himself): And 3, 2, 1-
Panel 2
>Chase: Oh, that's it, huh? So that's why you haven't made a goal once this season?
Panel 3:
>Ryan: Well maybe I would if you weren't such a fucking ballhog!
>Panels 4-7 (his sentence changes with the transformation)
>Panel 4
Ryan: Okay, fine, match off, you and me-
>Panel 5
Ryan: -on... the field... we'll get [another male character, the harem master?]-
>Panel 6
Ryan: -and let him decide which of us-
>Panel 7
Ryan: -is cutest. Hun, you don't stand a chance!
>>
>>6658163
Shit, fucked up the formatting halfway through. Sorry about that, hope it's still legible.
>>
>>6658163
Orchange that last one to:
>Panel 7
Ryan: -is cutest. Good luck, hun, you're going to need it.

Ryan transformed looks quite haughty, so the line should reflect that stuck-up attitude in some way or another.
>>
Anyone have any weird turn offs in TG? I find myself unable to fap to anything involving creating new people other then the person being created during the morph.

Say a man gets TG'd into a wife and mother. If he's being forced to cover for the woman he's being morphed into, I'll fap until the end of days to it, but if it involves a husband and the kids popping out of no where, I just lose all interest. I'm oddly okay with being dudes being morphed into pregnant women though.
>>
File: 54979092_p0.png (467KB, 1120x740px) Image search: [Google]
54979092_p0.png
467KB, 1120x740px
Time to pick a side, tg lovers
>>
>>6658727
Eh, right. Left sounds like a slut.
>>
>>6657219
>>6657469
>>6658163
Cool, some of my idea leaked into the comic.
Great work, Might Fenek
>>
File: TG Harem 4.jpg (3MB, 3077x2227px) Image search: [Google]
TG Harem 4.jpg
3MB, 3077x2227px
>>6657469
>>6658163
>>6658934

Thanks for the help people.

Here is the finished work.
>>
>>6658968
Hoe many characters will be part of this harem?

Everybody knows that a good harem has to have at least 7!

With a MILF as bonus!

But let me guess. Next guy turns into tomboy?
>>
>>6658968
My one nitpick is that Ryan's dialogue doesn't seem to make much sense in the first bubble. The "bullshit it was" is awkwardly place.

It might just sound better if you cut the "Heh, doesn't look that impressive" line.
>>
>>6658968
Sounds corny, but I should be thanking you since the dialogue of it makes me diamonds. Especially how she brags about her being in touch with her feminine side.
>>
>>6646967

here's part 2 of the story if anyone is interested, a couple in stranger's bodies and a teasing of the next chapter in the end

hope someone enjoys this
if there's any preference as to posting somewhere else let me know

http://fictionmania.tv/stories/bodyswap/ex2fin.txt
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.