[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 87

Happy Happy Wallbutts Edition

Previous thread >>6625580

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
File: sob.png (540KB, 1230x1660px) Image search: [Google]
sob.png
540KB, 1230x1660px
>>6629359
> Wallbutts
> Happy
I still think that masochistic slaves should be content in the arcade, even happy. But not immune to the quirkiness and mindbreak. So it's still balanced, and possibly even MORE fucked up.
>>
>>6629374
It could work very easilly if FCDev's fetishes were not in boolean. As it is now, you can only have slaves that are masochists or aren't masochists, but there is no gradation to how masochistic they are. If it was a variable, we could have very very masochistic or very submissive slaves that would naturally be expected to enjoy extreme forms of abuse and even not get mindbroken.

But of course that's beyond a lot of work to implement at this stage, so I don't blame FCdev for not even humoring it.
>>
Also, wallbutt curators for the arcade, when?

How about adding a costly medical office to it, so that the inmates don't get mindbroken?
>>
I think you guys are just seeing the dozens of dicks a day a wallbutt would experience without considering the effects of prolonged sensory deprivation. There's no sort of fetish that would render someone immune to psychological damage from it.
>>
Does the jail have an upgrade? What is it?
>>
>>6629387
Some people like sensory deprivation.

Besides, you do get them out for excercise and cleaning and stuff, so it's not like they ever stay in sensedep for more than a day at a time.
>>
>>6629391
Some people like hour in a sendep tank where they're safe, comfortable, warm, and can leave any time they want. Not twelve hours a day, seven days a week, whether they like it or not and punctuated only by anonymous dick wanting to get their three arcologybux worth.
>>
>>6629396
Yes, anon, that's why we're talking about extreme masochists and not your run of the mill girl who likes girls.

By the way, it seems to me that the constant dickings take away from the worst part of sensedep, which is the immense and inescapable boredom.
>>
Are there going to be PC genders in FC because that's the deciding factor form me.
>>
>>6629401
No.
>>
File: bound 1201151953090.jpg (136KB, 753x600px) Image search: [Google]
bound 1201151953090.jpg
136KB, 753x600px
>>6629401

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Noooooooooo.

Real answer: PC customization would require rewriting EVERYTHING from the ground up, because every scene would have to account for the different PC configurations.

So you can either accept the featureless male avatar you're plugging into, ignore an otherwise pretty good experience over a sticking point, or go build your own.
>>
>>6629406
How often is the arcology owner referred to as "he"? I can't really think of all that many instances, so a futa mode that replaces those rare instances with "she" might not take all that much work.

I don't really care either way. I'm happy to finally play a male character who isn't a fat, bald, middle-age Japanese guy, a generic anime protagonist, or a (literal) monster, and I think futa is horribly overdone. Some people might get something out of it though, and if all it took was replacing five instances of "he" with "she" (and maybe a mention of the PCs breasts in one out of every ~30 events if FCdev is feeling generous), it might be worth it.
>>
>>6629422
>fat, bald, middle-age Japanese guy
>(literal) monster
I'm curious where you've played either of those. Especially that second one.
>>
>>6629422
It'd probably be easy enough to mod it in once the game hits 1.0.
>>
>>6629425
Mostly forgettable games that I rarely bother to keep. I may have exaggerated a little, but sometimes it seems like ~90% of all games where you play an aggressive or capable character (as opposed to sub or "avoid the rape" games) have you play as either a futa or one of the three other types I mentioned.

>>6629426
Native support is best support.
>>
File: bound 1263834879212.jpg (37KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
bound 1263834879212.jpg
37KB, 500x700px
>>6629422

Here is the issue, in detail:

Right now, there are no PC customization options.
You add 1 customization option (PC gender).
Now you need to add scenes where this customization is referenced (otherwise why add the customization at all).
Now there's a disparity between new scenes which reference the customization and old ones which don't, so old ones have to be rewritten. ALL of them.
This happens for EVERY SINGLE PART of PC customization you add.

Look at the FC development process up to this point. How many times have the hardcoded slaves initially submitted by /d/ needed to be redone? How many of them are still missing nationality, initial name, and a ton of the other slave customization features which were added after the slaves were coded in? How many of them get reported as bugged not because of missing info (which just wasn't an option at the time they were made), but because FC dev misses them on a feature update pass due to their sheer volume?

Changing features during development will set development back. The more major the feature, the more fixing it will require. It already happens with slave updates, so FC dev is already (approximately) aware of how much work it would take. At the very least, it will be yet another thing to track in every single event involving the PC going forward, increasing FC dev's workload. So when he says "No, I'm not going to add PC customization," he's telling you that while what you want is THEORETICALLY possible, it would not be PRACTICAL for him to change the game in that way at this stage of development.

The way I see it, he would either need to remake everything with PC customization built in from the get-go, or wait until no other features are slated to be added and rework all of the existing code to account for PC customization.
>>
>>6629459
Coincidentally, this is why the more severe body type transformations like centaur bodies in games like CoC and TiTS rarely get the love that would actually make them satisfying. Changing the description of your cock isn't a big deal, it won't really change how you fuck too much. Change your entire lower body, though? You'll probably have to rewrite the bulk of any scenes with fucking in them from the ground up so that they'll make sense.
>>
>>6629459
>Now you need to add scenes where this customization is referenced (otherwise why add the customization at all).
Because then you get to press a button that says "futa" when you start the game.

It doesn't count if you just use your imagination. Only a peasant would think that it does.
>>
>>6629459
>Now there's a disparity between new scenes which reference the customization and old ones which don't, so old ones have to be rewritten. ALL of them.
This happens for EVERY SINGLE PART of PC customization you add.

Expanding on this, in the service of whoever is thinking of starting a game. This is the single worst problem with feature creep.

If you want to add new mechanics when you have already started developing your game, it is very likely that you will have to revise everything you have already written so that the new mechanic is consistently utilized troughout the game. This results in people giving up when they realize it's way too much work to implement their newest feature idea, or to minimize the scope of the game to whatever is allowed within their initial framework.

This is why you need to write down exactly what you want your game to feature, before starting building it. Making a game with breakable objects is piss easy if you are aware you want to implement this mechanic from the start. Trying to do the same thing in the middle of development is immensely boring and will crucify your morale. It's the same thing with any TECHNOLOGY you want to implement. You just need to have a clear understanding of what you're going for, before actually building your game.

The most incredibly complex transformation game is made doable if you have a list of the things you want to do before actually starting development.
>>
>>6629477
this guy gets it. A mod that replaces every instance of 'he' 'a man' and 'hates men' by 'she' 'a woman' and 'hates dick' would be enough for fantasy.
>>
>>6629517
This is harder than you think at this stage of development. They'd have to scan the entire game for every instance of these words just to add an if statement, or to change them with a new string variable.
>>
>>6629527
And you can't just find-replace because pronouns are so short there'd be false positives all over the place. The wordcount of the code is approaching three million, that's a massive amount of code to go over for something that adds nothing to the game for the majority that are happy with a male PC.
>>
>>6629543
How many events actually refers to the PC as "he" or "him", though? Seems like he could just ask the playerbase to post any instances they happen to notice and then implement it after a few weeks.

Maybe I'm just forgetful, but I doubt it'll be more than 10 + a rewrite of the "hates men" personal attention cure.
>>
on the subject of find/replace, the Twine editor really sucks for this, can't find within a story. So I have to Ctrl-A (select all) and copy to notepad++ to search... if anyone has a better idea pls let me know, i don't know how FCDev put so many hrs into this with this shitty toolset
>>
>>6629638
I don't know, anon, but feel free to count them. While you're at it, edit everything so that it has the options you want. I'm sure you won't mind if it's as easy as you say. FC Dev would probably even implement your changed
https://paste(dot)ee/r/o5pw7
Replace the dot; FC was too large to fit in pastebin so I put it on paste.ee instead.
>>
File: arcology.jpg (87KB, 964x486px) Image search: [Google]
arcology.jpg
87KB, 964x486px
>1 Week since FC was updated last

Something big's coming guys... I can feel it in my bones...
>>
Any good femdom games, /d/?
>>
>>6629724
I certainly will keep an eye out for them while playing and write them down. I just don't like feeling like I'm guilting him into adding it by putting in a lot of work without being asked to.

Nobody likes telling their fans that their metaphorical drawings are shit and don't deserve a place on the refrigerator.
>>
File: see red.jpg (71KB, 1015x599px) Image search: [Google]
see red.jpg
71KB, 1015x599px
>>6629722
it's right there on the bottom.
>>
File: dc1f59.jpg (269KB, 1018x1350px) Image search: [Google]
dc1f59.jpg
269KB, 1018x1350px
>>6629752
I hope so. The worst possible outcome is that FC Dev got caught by some IRL stuff and the looming 0.6.0 update has taken a little longer than excepted as a result.

I'm sure he'll deliver. When has he not?
>>
File: searchbox.png (37KB, 781x490px) Image search: [Google]
searchbox.png
37KB, 781x490px
>>6629782
Thanks anon, I actually meant searching within a "story" box, this does help slightly tho, but the preview box is still too damn small (4 lines total, srsly?)
>>
>>6629840
Do we even know if enough is changing to warrant 0.6.0? It might just be 0.5.10.
>>
File: 48c0252d898ad.jpg (995KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
48c0252d898ad.jpg
995KB, 1200x1600px
>>6629850
That's a good point. Really I'll just be happy that I can play again. I've put off playing the last few releases so I can experience more new content at once and I decided that the next update will be the one.
>>
>>6629850
How does that version numbering thing work anyway? Is there a ruleset to it or is it just "increase the number when the change feels significant enough"
>>
File: passages.png (194KB, 1217x607px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
194KB, 1217x607px
Free Cities 0.5.10 up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com. Let slaves choose their own jobs, and ask them how they're feeling about life. Eight new events, including two from Boney M.
>pic: story structure in Twine.
That little white line circled in red? It goes from the Collection Facility passage to the passage that handles slaves giving milk.

>>6629752
>Something big's coming guys
No, I've had less time for FC, and will have less time for FC. Welcome to the new pace of updates.

>>6629782
>twine 2 find function
What would be really useful is a find function that worked when you had a passage open.

>>6629768
>I just don't like feeling like I'm guilting him into adding it by putting in a lot of work without being asked to.
Don't worry, you're not.

>>6629724
>I don't know, anon, but feel free to count them. While you're at it, edit everything so that it has the options you want. I'm sure you won't mind if it's as easy as you say. FC Dev would probably even implement your changed
Oh you

>>6629722
>i don't know how FCDev put so many hrs into this with this shitty toolset
You know nothing of pain. Turn on snap to grid and try to make everything line up right.

>>6629638
If fem and/or futa PCs were an option, I'd be doing it right. That means no illusory choices, and no pointless customizations that don't appear in scenes. Every scene referencing the PC's dick would have to change.
>>6629422
It would take work, because I'd want it referenced whenever the PC gets oral. But there's another problem. One concession to PC customization would inevitably encourage a lot of hopeful requests for more. Customizable tits, height, race etc., and I'll be working on 0.9 by 2019 or so.

>>6629426
>It'd probably be easy enough to mod it in once the game hits 1.0.
Easy and time-consuming, so if anyone's willing to spend the necessary time, best of luck to you come 1.0.
>>
>>6629881
http://semver.org/
>>
>>6629892
>Every scene referencing the PC's dick would have to change.
>It would take work, because I'd want it referenced whenever the PC gets oral.
For futa/shemale? Seems like "Slave sucky yo penis." would work just as well for both.

I see your point about not wanting illusory choices, though. I personally wouldn't mind, but I can see why others might.
>>
>>6629907
*Both men and shemales, that is.
>>
>>6629907
Then why would you even want the customization if it doesn't actually allow you to customize anything?
>>
>>6629916
>>6629477
>>
>>6629892
you asked for feedback regarding the options, it would be cool if the player had more control over engaging in acts with slaves. it's already implemented in the event where a slave is caught masturbating, it would be neat if that was applied to more events.
>>
File: 25b4b63977a.jpg (2MB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
25b4b63977a.jpg
2MB, 1446x2046px
>>6629892
Your continued devotion to this project is appreciated and very heart warming. You're a cool guy FC Dev, don't let anyone tell you different.
>>
>>6629892
>Let slaves choose their own jobs, and ask them how they're feeling about life

You implemented this. Awesome.
>>
>>6629892
Not like I had any plans this evening.
>>
>>6629892
Hey FCDev, any chance we can turn girls into fuckdolls independently of them being mindbroken or placed in the arcade? I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to keep some of those for personal entertainment. Or get them out of it for savior-related-purposes. Would that be too difficult to implement?

Speaking of savior-related purposes, any chance we can either a) revert muting surgery and b) have girls react with gratitude to being given their birth name back?
>>
>>6629936
For next update:
>Your head girl and her wife enjoy matrimony, and are emotionally devoted to one another. Your arcology approves of their bond, and their marriage advances the idea that slaves can find peace within the new Faith.
Posting images helps creators. One of the events in 0.5.10 is based on the sole image in the deleted new thread.

>>6629871
>I've put off playing the last few releases so I can experience more new content at once and I decided that the next update will be the one.
I hope this update is a good one for you, then. It adds lots of content and no new major mechanics, so it should be unusually stable. That's the hope anyway.

>>6629840
>The worst possible outcome is that FC Dev got caught by some IRL stuff and the looming 0.6.0 update has taken a little longer than excepted as a result.
As was pointed out last thread, this isn't my job. I have two of those.

>>6629850
>Do we even know if enough is changing to warrant 0.6.0? It might just be 0.5.10.
>>6629881
>>6629901
I'm not really following the rules; it's mostly just how I'm feeling about the game. Updates happen more when I have the time to playtest and post than on any sort of total changes made calculation.

>>6629845
>Thanks anon, I actually meant searching within a "story" box
Find within a passage window is the number one thing I want.

>>6629927
>you asked for feedback regarding the options, it would be cool if the player had more control over engaging in acts with slaves.
Of course. Since full control is something I can't achieve, though, what I'm looking for is "in scene X, I wanted to Y, and it wasn't an option." The ability to do anything in every scene is not feasible.
>>
>>6629892
Hey, FCA. How difficult would it be to add a preference for abuse in the fucktoy preferences?
>>
File: 1391213139377.jpg (704KB, 966x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1391213139377.jpg
704KB, 966x1500px
>>6629950
You are the most agreeable developer I have known. It's amazing how you avoid drama. You're like R2D2 or something. There are blasters going off all around and you're just strutting around fixing things without a care in the world.
>>
>>6629950
>I'm not really following the rules; it's mostly just how I'm feeling about the game. Updates happen more when I have the time to playtest and post than on any sort of total changes made calculation.
That's perfectly fine as long as you're not marking those as major versions. I'm not as anal as /g/ is about Semantic Versioning, but I do feel like it should feel like things changed in between major versions. For example, I assume that you'd agree that it would seem rather silly if you released version 1.0.0 and had to balance something post-launch, but decided to name it version 2.5.9 instead of 1.0.1 or something.
>>
>>6629948
Wait is b) implemented already. I feel I--(e) now.
>>
I love this trapped in the wall stuff, but it's not easy to find.
>>
File: 1a3df05a.jpg (955KB, 1053x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1a3df05a.jpg
955KB, 1053x1500px
>>6629950
>One of the events in 0.5.10 is based on the sole image in the deleted new thread.

I'd feel immensely self-satisfied if it was one I posted.
>>
>>6629996
Same here. FCdev, we need more details to know who your favorite fanboy is!
>>
>>6629996
It was probably the Ika picture.
>>
>>6629991
Basic tags are Through_wall in gelbooru and danbooru and stuck in wall in e-hentai and sadpanda. public_use and cumdump are related tags in the boorus and E-H/SP. In pixiv search for kabeshiri/kabejiri in kanji (壁尻) or for meat toilet / niku benki (肉便器).

Happy hunting and remember to bring gifts back to /d/.
>>
File: b166a6b0cad46d.jpg (536KB, 648x906px) Image search: [Google]
b166a6b0cad46d.jpg
536KB, 648x906px
>>6629996
>>
Hmmm, sling bikinis...
>>
>>6630058
>>
File: bcc083a23f87.jpg (949KB, 3175x4414px) Image search: [Google]
bcc083a23f87.jpg
949KB, 3175x4414px
>>6630066
I'll leave it at that. Don't want to spam too much /h/ related
>>
File: wallbutt_arcade.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wallbutt_arcade.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
>>6629387
A proper wallbutt arcade isn't actually a 'wall' in that only the butts gets used. A 'proper' arcade is set up so that both ends of the slaves are available for use.

Unfortunately my pic is the same way, but I've always imagined the arcade as a series of waist-high walls, butts on one side and faces on the other (or alternating), such that two businessman could stop by on their lunch break and talk shop while using both ends of the same slave.
>>
>>6629950
Nickname event brought up reference to pussylips for a slave without a vagina.
>>
Also, hyped for the new version. Since I usually play Degredation runs the new naming schema for that is right up my alley.

I need some advice/help on managing my corporation though. I haven't really gotten to deep into it since I usually run with a small enough cash reserve not to be able to afford it. So other than 'buy stuff when low' I don't know what the heck I'm doing.

Obviously buying shares gets me more in dividends when the corp is doing well. But the share price tends to shoot up pretty quickly, making a chunk of 500 shares expensive fast. Should I spend the first few weeks after the IPO just buying shares while they're still relatively cheap?

It's complicated a little by the pickle I keep getting into where I'm buying assets but not making huge profits so suddenly I don't have cash on hand to buy more without selling something (or buying shares, the money for which goes right into the corp, right?)

I guess if you have to sell off some assets it should be slaves, right? Since most/all of the other categories are needed to actually run the corporation. Having too little slaving assets or pharma stuff or surgery material seems to actively impede growth...
>>
File: 23439839_p0.jpg (748KB, 1000x1402px) Image search: [Google]
23439839_p0.jpg
748KB, 1000x1402px
>>6629950
>One of the events in 0.5.10 is based on the sole image in the deleted new thread.
Huh. The more you know.
>>
File: 1449493686951.jpg (85KB, 1167x599px) Image search: [Google]
1449493686951.jpg
85KB, 1167x599px
>>6629950
>>6629892
This may have been a bit late in last thread but a quickstart option (or use the hardcoded slaves for that) would be nice for those of us who don't want to be overloaded with choices on how to min-max our initial slaves.

I mean, yes, we could YOLO it but I don't want to be broke by the fifth week because I just let the RNGod decide my starting slaves and got handed disobedient, old, ugly, shemales with a ton of issues (beautiful devoted traps are fine though)
>>
>>6630114

Actually, in my last game I chose the corporate start, then skipped making any slaves and just went in with the single hardcoded slave.

That 25k nest egg earning interest from week 1 is surprisingly useful.

I think I actually prefer starting this way (or maybe making a single slave to be my head girl waifu) than trying to min-max a 13-slave start (which was a pain in the ASS to deal with, I found).
>>
>>6629892
Did you see the discussion of future societies in the last thread?

>no Mandate of Heaven future society
>no Chinese imperial life
Imagine how much better it would be than Egyptian.
>incentivize eunuchs (geldings) in management positions
>give a confucian hierarchy bonus to slave loyalty up to Obedient when reasonably accepted
>give a constant reputation bonus for having tricked out your arcology
>unlock footbinding
>enhance the reputation bonus for personal attendants, which should be called concubines more properly
>at high renown, declare yourself the shi huangdi of a new era
>at very high renown, a repeatable event where an other arcology leader comes and genuflects and recognizes you as emperor of the middle kingdom, gifts you a nice slave as tribute
>>
> Expensive, high-upkeep collection facility upgrade that milks lactating slaves at reduced efficiency.

On the one hand, unf. On the other, holy joseph can you imagine the hormone mix up imbalance?!?
>>
File: 1231544606223.jpg (228KB, 960x689px) Image search: [Google]
1231544606223.jpg
228KB, 960x689px
>>6629892
>Let slaves choose their own jobs
If you have special facilities for slaves, will they make choices regarding those?

>>6629950
>"in scene X, I wanted to Y, and it wasn't an option."
When my slave told me she wanted vaginaplasty, I wanted to say no without taking her virginity.
>>
>>6630117
>That 25k nest egg earning interest from week 1 is surprisingly useful.
Interest is 1% per week now. Enjoy your ¤250.
>>
>>6630141

Laaaaame.

Guess I'll spend $20k on a perfect HG waifu from now on then.

You can already get a Madam/Recruiter from the stripper events, a Bodyguard from the shotgun match, and a Concubine from the R&D lab raid (or at least that's how I usually use those slaves)...
>>
>>6630143
And actually, now that Degredation is getting more love, I kind of wish there was a larger variety of tat options.

I want to tat/pierce up all my sexmeat, but they all end up being so similar (Demeaning on chest and lower back, Slutty everywhere else).

If only the requirement for Heavily Inked was reduced from 9 locations (literally entire body for a non-dick non-amputee) to like 6 or something. Then you could mix up the current options a bit...
>>
>>6629950

> official anti-mindbreak option

YES! THANK YOU!
>>
File: 1441814165860.jpg (381KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1441814165860.jpg
381KB, 800x1106px
>>6629996
Pretty sure it was this one.
>>
>>6629892
>Special slave names for Degradationist arcologies; slaves will appear with appropriate degrading names already in place.
Would it be possible for this, and the automatic name replacements for the revivalist futures, to be toggleable? Having the "that's not my name" event fire off for every new batch of slaves gets old fast.
>>
>>6630171
In addition to this, I'm not sure how workable it would be but having some way for pre-existing slaves to get renamed when you adopt a FS option that does that as a thing (so Roman, Egyptian, and Degredation) might be nice as well.
>>
File: 1363738261942.jpg (658KB, 1200x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1363738261942.jpg
658KB, 1200x1668px
>>6629950
>what I'm looking for is "in scene X, I wanted to Y, and it wasn't an option."

Biggest issue with this one: The scene where a rebellious/resistant slave wearing bondage straps refuses to wear them, and your options are to let them go with it or stuff them with dildos.

This is my default clothing for unbroken slaves, and there's no way to punish a virgin slave without taking her virginity.

I'm not sure what the alternative would be. Maybe force them back on her and make her blow you in public, or adding a "Spank Me" to her back.
>>
>>6630179
That event only fires for rebellious/resistant slaves IIRC, right?

Presumably they would still be at the point where going totally nude would be objectionable, so what if there was an option to basically say "You don't like what I gave you to wear? Now you don't get to wear anything."
>>
>>6630184
The event IS them going nude, against orders, because the straps are more humiliating.

The answer is clearly intense public humiliation.
>>
>>6629950
>in scene X, I wanted to Y, and it wasn't an option
RE resistant anal virgin
>Let her earn continued anal virginity
>Force her to degrade herself
I'd like to tie her down and buttfuck her, but make sure she orgasms. Though I'm not sure how she'd respond.
>>
File: 61b35a7a537dfa4fca8bd7e261055d17.jpg (612KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
61b35a7a537dfa4fca8bd7e261055d17.jpg
612KB, 1600x900px
>>6630179
>>6630184
>>6630187
I wanna know what sort of bondage strap design allows the slave to remove them herself. They should have locks and shit on them.
>>
File: tease.jpg (277KB, 844x1224px) Image search: [Google]
tease.jpg
277KB, 844x1224px
>>6629950
The new forbidden masturbation event doesn't give you any option except to let them get off one way or another. I want my disobedient slaves frustrated. I wish there was a way to, I dunno, sentence them to a week of tease and denial, really drive the sexual frustration to torturous levels.
>>
>>6630254
Could have an option to put her in an intense aphrodisiac regime + chastity belt for a week.

I would personally like for an overstimulation option. Oh you want to cum? Ok then, the AI will take care of it. Followed by a day of getting forced to orgasm over and over again until she's a fatigued mess.
>>
File: 4213.jpg (87KB, 739x555px) Image search: [Google]
4213.jpg
87KB, 739x555px
>>6630130
If you don't want to take action in an event, you can hit "continue" on the sidebar. I did this for the addict daughter who I was rehabilitating, when she attempted escape.
>>
>>6629950
For RE whore malefactor, you can flog or enslave but not both (also amp and enslave but meh, that seems out of place).

RE rapist malefactor has a similar issue but I think gelding rapists fits so well that I always choose that.
>>
>>6630445
You can enslave, and then use the "tie them up and whip them" option.

I tend to enslave, then buttrape rapists.
>>
>>6630453
>You can enslave, and then use the "tie them up and whip them" option.
But you see, the other malefactor events allow flog then enslave.

>I tend to enslave, then buttrape rapists.
Oh yes. There's a lovely event-- RE obedient shemale-- where you can teach them to enjoy it. Quite fitting.
>>
>>6630254
Any chance you've got a source on that? I've tried google and tineye and got nothing.
>>
>>6630500
probably because I cropped some dudes out of it

gelbooru says "tre2013" but the gelbooru link to pixiv says the work was deleted.
>>
just a word of warning for those trying to get Future Society going, don't make the same mistake I did, once you hit rep level "celebrated", you won't be able to introduce any new FS policies
>>
Are there any good /bdsm/ games out there that focus on capturing/collecting rather than training? Literally the only thing I can find is DIDnapper. Even if it's just text based I'm fine.

Don't get me wrong, FreeCities and JONT are great and all, but I'm looking for something a bit different.
>>
File: 1346898861775.jpg (476KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1346898861775.jpg
476KB, 714x1000px
>>6629950
sorta disappointed that one of the exploits of the game got removed, it was nice to be able to replay an event a few times to increase the effects, even if it sometimes broke the game
>>
Encountered a bug in Free Cities latest version. Two slaves reached the lover status, and got married...

Except only one of them shows as a slave wife, the other is still just a lover. I'd love to believe there's some deep narrative here about how they see their relationship, but no.

Then they got married again. One still shows as a lover. I suspect this is going to be a lasting problem.
>>
>>6630629
that left girls left eye bothers me ALOT.
>>
File: Capture.png (44KB, 1220x337px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44KB, 1220x337px
found a bug
>>
FC Dev request.
- from what I understand the game knows the girls exact age but in the description it would describe her age. For example it knows a girl is 27 years old but would list her as late twenties. Is it possible to have set it up so it says shes 27?
- Random event where someone offers to buy the virginity of a slave.
- A facility you sell slaves from. This would be more in depth then the sell button. You would put the slave in there and every week there is a chance a buyer will show up. You can have cruel buyers who will pay more money but you will take a rep hit and matching buyers where the slaves fetish matches the buys and would result in more rep.
>>
>>6630706
>Is it possible to have set it up so it says shes 27?
When dealing with people in real life, do you always think of their exact age when talking to them?

Oh, that's Mike. He's 24.7 at the moment. "Hi Mike!".

Nope. You don't. I wouldn't like to see your suggestion implemented.
>>
>>6630714
If you legally owned Mike and had an omnipresent computer assistant with a full legal and medical record of Mike, maybe you would.
>>
File: iu[2].jpg (8KB, 149x178px) Image search: [Google]
iu[2].jpg
8KB, 149x178px
>>6630720

I'd need Google Glass or similar to remind me....

Heh. Now I'm imagining the arcology owner looking like Prokhor Zakharov.
>>
File: 1382211035639.png (680KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1382211035639.png
680KB, 800x600px
>>6630706
>A facility you sell slaves from.
This would be a great thing to have even just for spawning events. Your idea sounds a little complicated, but considering slave trading is central to the whole game, any more feedback on the selling process would be great.

>>6630727
>Now I'm imagining the arcology owner looking like Prokhor Zakharov.
I bet Zakharov was a player.

Now I'm picturing the whole female population of the University was nerdy chicks and efficient breeding drones. The massive population bonus from the "Growth" goal raises a lot of questions.
>>
File: chtzPvk.jpg (81KB, 761x679px) Image search: [Google]
chtzPvk.jpg
81KB, 761x679px
>>6630727
I actually started imagining him as CEO Morgan, particularly with all the business stuff. Enjoying wealth and cheerfully exploiting.

Chairman Yang probably would probably have loved the arcade.

And while it's a stretch, Lal reminds me a little of the nice Master playstyle. He's still a dictator after all, democracy probably just means listening to his servants. He even mentions having a "chosen" lover... A harem?

Zakharov would spend all day messing with the remote surgery. Running tests on whether amputation effects milk production, etc. Compiling bug reports for the universe. SCIENCE!

... I guess with the religion focus, Miriam isn't out of place.

Poor Deidre has no worms to play with though :(

Santiago is probably glad... probably...
>>
>>6630763
Did not know AC had r34
>>
>>6630765
Do you not know what rule 34 actually is?
>>
Has there been an update to Defiler Wings? I thought the game was really interesting, but Goddamn was the sex in it boring as hell.
>>
>>6630763

... Okay, The Free Cities must be made a SMAC faction, clearly.

Also, Colonel Santiago is running Body Purism and Physical Idealism, obviously.
>>
>>6630840
a muscle building diet on every slave and pit-fights to the death, featuring two entirely new slaves every week.

I am still fairly new to FC though and even though I set up a brothel a while ago, I just now started caring about it. Ever since I put some new slaves in there, the reports tell me that the customers appreciate to have young and old whores in there. So now I wonder what else can I do to create some variety?
>>
>>6630841

Girlish and curvy figures, mixed races. This is also true of the promenade.

Here's a thought: take the SMAC/SMACX demo, which is missing some factions, and add those in instead of the missing ones.
>>
Are there any decent games where you play as the slave? I remember that CoC had a slave mod that had some potential, but don't know of anything else
>>
>>6630841
>appreciate to have young and old whores

What the fuck is this bullshit? No one visiting brothels likes old shit.
>>
>>6630862
Things we know about FCDev:
He likes tiddies, raceplay, and cougars.
>>
>>6630862

Get thee to a -classy- brothel and enjoy a BJ from someone with 25 years experience, then we can talk again.
>>
>>6630863
If i remember correctly his preferred rule assist options gives slaves blonde hair.
>>
>>6630865
Why stop at 25 when you can go to 50? grannies when?
>>
>>6630866
And blue eyes.
>>
Looking for an old game I saw quite a while ago in one of these threads.

I remember it was a choose your own adventure sort of deal, with pictures.

There was a scene that sticks in my mind, where you're captured and forcefully mind controlled into being a cow; there was a pink screen and drugged food in the mix there too.

Not much to go on, but it'd be nice to track it down.
>>
>>6630896
Have you tried checking the catalog already?
Just asking because there seems to be an awful lot of morons around, that seemingly miss it.
>>
>>6629950
Choose her own job is eating slaves FCdev, idk if someone mentioned it yet but if they choose the servant quarters they disappear.
>>
>>6631058
Checked the code and found the problem. If you only let non-submissive devoted/worshipful slaves choose their own job they should be safe.
>>
VH question; what is the difference between regular VH and Katteban?
>>
>>6631097
More Selena content
>>
>>6629950
> in scene X, I wanted to Y, and it wasn't an option

Just as a general enslavement option, it would be nice if we could convert shemales to female during the enslavement procedure instead of just gelding them.
>>
>>6631112
If you set your recruiter to find reassignment candidates, you can.
>>
>>6631114
Yes, I am asking for it to be an option for every enslavement event, alongside 'brand her' and 'use a machine on her holes' and etc
>>
>>6631097
The loli is smaller in Katteban.
>>
>>6629892
>I've had less time for FC, and will have less time for FC. Welcome to the new pace of updates.

Fair enough. Either way, you're doing the Emperor's work FC Dev.
>>
>>6629950

What's with the disappearing comments on your blog?
>>
Maybe I can actually start finishing FC runs now.

Nah, I'll probably just keep re-starting because I can't settle on FS options.

Also, the income bonus for not giving any slave Personal Attention for a week is pretty significant, wow.
>>
If anyone's got an idea for an event they'd like to write for FC but has no idea how to code in Twine, just write it up like DrPill did last thread:
>>6628724
And I'll code it for you and send it on to FC Dev.
>>
File: be1158804917579.jpg (32KB, 439x558px) Image search: [Google]
be1158804917579.jpg
32KB, 439x558px
>>6631256

Thanks again for that. I've got a few kicking in my head, but nothing solid as of right now.

(Threadly reminder to keep posting relevant images for inspiration.)
>>
>>6631256
Hey, I've though about making a compiler from a readable format (like markdown or a proper template format) into the terrible mess that is twine code.

Would it be possible for you to post/send me the code you created from DrPill's event? It would work as a perfect template.
>>
>>6631313
I've never found Twine code to be particularly difficult to parse, but knock yourself out.

http://pastebin.com/A2KGnXKS
>>
One thing I've been noticing as far as 'growing' slaves in FC, is that after a certain point the bottleneck stops being what you can afford and becomes what the slave can handle being done to them. Money stops being an issue and slave health becomes the limiter on how much 'stuff' you can get done per turn.

Especially with the changes to rent calculations and the ability to subsidize rent/rep added recently, I'm finding it's fairly reasonable to be making 9k-10k in rents per week by week 20 if you put aside 2k/week to subsidize arcology growth/your rep. And this is with one or two slaves actually out in public and the rest being subordinate to drive down overhead.

Most of my recent games have fizzled out at around that point though, the back to back merc/lab outlays that total 20k might have broken my bank.
>>
File: 78d0bfc1f414eb9ca292424b2ae1cf63.jpg (563KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
78d0bfc1f414eb9ca292424b2ae1cf63.jpg
563KB, 707x1000px
>>6631313
I'll never understand people who think some language or other is unreadable.

Unless that language is Perl.
>>
Hey FCDev can you add an option to see the pre-made girls we get when we start so that we don't waste money on an extra head girl or something. Also can we get more options for slave making in the beginning, labia size, stupid big dick and balls, make a sister or mother slave based on the current one.
Also you're the best
>>
I was wandering around and looked at this, but I think I should ask the question that is of greatest importance to any game; is it fun to play?
>>
File: biggusdickus.gif (718KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
biggusdickus.gif
718KB, 450x253px
Images to appease the mods ,and cuz im bored
>>
File: Murica.jpg (834KB, 1313x1781px) Image search: [Google]
Murica.jpg
834KB, 1313x1781px
fuckyea
>>
File: morelikepastoraljizmamiright.jpg (676KB, 655x1846px) Image search: [Google]
morelikepastoraljizmamiright.jpg
676KB, 655x1846px
>>
File: dickgurlconcierge.jpg (501KB, 1178x972px) Image search: [Google]
dickgurlconcierge.jpg
501KB, 1178x972px
>>
File: headgirlsandhertoy.jpg (1MB, 2225x1363px) Image search: [Google]
headgirlsandhertoy.jpg
1MB, 2225x1363px
>>
File: mother daughterfundimentalism.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mother daughterfundimentalism.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>
File: preggerparty.png (659KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
preggerparty.png
659KB, 800x600px
also will hairy armpits be a thing?
>>
File: 1450870463416.jpg (2MB, 1500x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1450870463416.jpg
2MB, 1500x1221px
>>
File: onetoomanycreampies.gif (2MB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
onetoomanycreampies.gif
2MB, 598x448px
>>
>>6631323
Thank you.

>>6631696
Well, it's not unreadable, but defiantly an eyesore. And especially annoying to stare at in a non-wrapping text editor.

The reason for doing this was mostly because I wanted to do a parser.

See http://pastebin.com/4aC9XemD for the parser syntax (some weird lua/python/rust mixture.) Parser can parse the linked document successfully, and output something very close to >>6631323, except for placing an abundance of spaces. (This should't be a problem with twine, as it uses html for rendering?)

I'm gonna finish and upload this in the morning.
>>
>>6631786
>defiantly
I understand now.
>>
>>6631762
>teatime releases a game for xbox one.gif
>>
>>6629374
that filename though
>>
File: 1447972103783.jpg (442KB, 1059x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447972103783.jpg
442KB, 1059x900px
Hey, are there any games out there about dicks getting bigger? I just read a manga called Ikune Shoujo and now I'm really into that sort of thing. A shrimpy baby dick becoming so masssive and thick that its owner becomes totally consumed by their lust for cock even as the pass the point of no return.
>>
>>6631800
lust for cock or lust for giving cock? I don't see how penis enlargement should make someone want cocks in their holes.
>>
>>6631801
Their cock grew larger but they didn't grow any more nerves.

The nerves-per-square-inch went down, so their sensitivity went way down, and buttsex is the only way they can feel significant pleasure now.
>>
>>6631804
Male orgasms don't work that way. That's why both you and Urist McPornstar can achieve orgasm.
>>
>>6629892
Is there tentacles and monsters in this game?
Like, can I have one of my slaves mate with a minotaur to give her cow-like lactating breasts?
>>
>>6631235
>Maybe I can actually start finishing FC runs now.

How do you finish a run? Is there a win condition?
>>
>>6631808
No monsters, no tentacles. You want your slut to have cow-like lactating breasts, you put her on drugs and milk her regularly.
>>
>>6631801
Haven't you ever been so aroused that the only thing you can think about is playing with your dick? You're at work so you can't do anything about it but every thought in your mind revolves around how you could find 20 different ways to get off using any object in the room. It's the kind of feeling that could possess a man to write a story where he gets 100 different kinds of blowjobs until he ends up fucking a once human pile of mush.
>>
>>6631818
Nope. I've never been that crazed by my cock.
>>
>>6631818
Uh, no. I think about chicks when I'm hard. Never thought about inanimate objects.
>>
>>6631808
It's near-future "realistic".
>>
>>6631823
>>6631814
Shame
I guess I'll have to work on my own genetics-based game
>>
Is there any reason I can't assign any slaves to the dairy or school room in FC? I can assign a milkmaid and a teacher, but that's it. 0 cows or students.
>>
>>6632080
What's their obedience at, and how many slaves do you have? If you've only got one slave you can't assign it anywhere until you get a second.
>>
>>6632080
for dairy think they have to be at least fearful and lactating.
>>
>>6632082
I have a ton, most of them ranging from obedient to devoted. I select the dairy/school and then select a girl and then it just takes me to their bio.
>>
>>6632092
Don't click the girl's name, at the end of her stats it should say something like 'send her to the dairy'.
>>
>>6632098
Ah, thanks.
>>
>>6630706
I figured out how to edit it so it shows the exact age in her summery with and without a face lift.
>>
>>6632090
>for dairy think they have to be at least fearful and lactating.

Which is cowshit that slaves who are amputated but rebellious are somehow too dangerous for the facility. I wouldn't have bothered if I knew it didn't matter.

Who am I kidding, I still would have.
>>
>>6632143
Good idea. Coding amputee racks for the dairy now, will send them off to FCD once they're done.
>>
>>6632147
You're a saint.

One of these days I'm going to follow through on submission of my own. Some more event options will be good practice.
>>
>>6632185
Done and sent. Did the same upgrade for the Collection Facility as well.
>>
>>6632189
Combination cock and tit milking when?
>>
>>6632248
Two days ago. It's an upgrade for the collection facility in the latest version.
>>
>>6632252
>collection facility isn't available if you want less shemale content
FC Dev confirmed for hating futa.
>>
>>6632268
>not masturbating to men

What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
Hey /d/icks, I know my madame needs to be as smart as possible to raise productivity in my brothel, but is it fine if she's ugly as fuck or should I hunt for a smart beauty?
>>
>>6632358
Did you try using the built-in encyclopedia?
>>
>>6632358
The only things that matter are intelligence, whoring skill (probably sex skills too), being in her late 30s or older, and dick sized large or bigger.
>>
Did the update limit headgirls to only one toy at a time?
>>
Has FC dev ever thought about batch slave selling and slave auctioning?
>>
>>6629422
>being this much of a faggot.
Does it really matter?
If I can play games as a female lead and not bitch what's the prablem? This is why we need to set an age limit on tumblr and have it verified by credit cards, because kids like you have all these "issues".

No wonder we are building robots, people like you that complain over the smallest thing because it makes you "uncomfortable" can't handle anything. Meanwhile literally every generation has to face real issues, like war, or death.

If the deciding factor has to make up for your lack of imagination that's your prablem. Simply pretend the face less male is you with a strap on, prablem solved, or build your own damn game
>>
File: android dismemberment 2.jpg (585KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
android dismemberment 2.jpg
585KB, 1200x1500px
>>6632455
>No wonder we are building robots, people like you that complain over the smallest thing because it makes you "uncomfortable" can't handle anything.
not him but i generally have a robot fetish
specifically robot dismemberment
>>
>>6629950
Any chance you're going to add an option to taste or take a slave's dick yourself? It could add to their devotion to you, or in case of an disobedient object, raise their independence. Same question for pussylicking I guess.
>>
>>6632479
I don't think you quite get the point of this whole 'dominance' thing.
>>
>>6632488
>Implying you can't dominate people with your mouth and ass
>>
>>6632455
>Your suggestions for slight improvements to a porn game are stupid because war is bad.
k

>people like you that complain over the smallest thing because it makes you "uncomfortable" can't handle anything.
You should probably reread my post. When did I say that anything made me uncomfortable?
>>
>>6632488
Personally I don't see a problem with it. I'm into dom myself, but there's no reason to only exercise dominance with your dick.
Imagine scenario: You tie up an unwilling slave girl and lick her, till she's forced to orgasm despite her defiance for you. Same works for guys.
Also there a tons of different forms of sexual dominance, it isn't as black and white as you believe it is, besides my idea of total dominance is that I can do whatever I want with the subject. More than ever if it is a slave.
Look up Roman or Greek history if you want to expand your mind on such things, they weren't so narrow minded about sexual conformity like people are today.
>>
File: 1.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6632479
Yeah getting a deep massage from a boy-toy (or pegged, probably more popula) would be really great... I suspect FCDev isn't into it, and yet he's provided so much good male slave content already, so maybe if we write the scenes and submit them?

>>6632488
Cute... It's really easy to be in charge when you've got someone by the balls, and your teeth around their shaft. And using your bitch as a living dildo isn't submissive.

Finally found the comic I was looking, I love InCase so much.
>>
File: 2.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6632531
And page 2 since it really illustrates the point. Rest is at
g.e-hentai.org/g/745537/b611bed58b/

>>6631798
I didn't name it but seems appropriate, no? Not a happy image.

>>6631780
Thanks for the images!

>>6630846
This comes up a lot, answer is not much (though, I'm working on one). There's RyonaRPG though.
>>
File: 1393142846550.jpg (81KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393142846550.jpg
81KB, 900x600px
>>6632521
>You tie up an unwilling slave girl and lick her
I don't want to put my tongue where 800 penises/vaginas/anuses have been.

>they weren't so narrow minded about sexual conformity like people are today.
People who don't like the same things I do are narrow minded - Season 48, Episode 32.

>if you want to expand your mind
Jesus fucking Christ.

>>6632531
>I love InCase so much.
Overrated. Decent, but overrated.
>>
File: 3.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6631724
Bizarrely so, even after reading the code and knowing how everything works. It's oddly easy to get distracted from the code and start imagining the scenarios, despite the scenes being intentionally terse. It provides great framework for one's imagination to run wild.

It also specifically supports many horrifying acts and has creative special events that hit lots of fetishes.

I like it because I get to fuck twinks all day erry day. Assigning 1-2 to do nothing but service me all week. Builds devotion too, yeah?
>>
>>6632521
It was shameful to be a bottom tho, for the greeks and the romans, are you a pleb anon?
>>
>>6632551
Yeah it was, in public at least. But even the famous Julius Caesar was rumored to have a sexual relationship with a king, with him beeing the bottom of course, in his young years.
>>
So, are there any games where you can play *as* a slave?
>>
>>6632591
RyonaRPG, probably Violated Heroine, and Skyrim mods if you can stomach using Steam.
>>
>>6632624
I've never actually used Skyrim mods before, but now I am intrigued. What sorts of mods makes something like that possible?
>>
File: UArhBry.png (632KB, 1103x1080px) Image search: [Google]
UArhBry.png
632KB, 1103x1080px
>>6632630
I've never actually spent much time on the sub mods, but a huge chunk of the adult Skyrim mods focus on playing as a submissive or otherwise victimized woman.

Check the "Skyrim Adult Mod Downloads" and "Sexlab Downloads" boards (and the Sexlab Index thread) on loverslab to find completed or at least functional mods.
You'll probably need an account because they hate freedom, but there's a crapton of adult mods there. Sexlab is the sex animation framework for Skyrim that almost all mods that feature sex animations hook into.

Also, get SkyUI, the Unofficial bug fix mod, and a mod manager if you haven't already.
>>
File: 1441145436129.gif (311KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1441145436129.gif
311KB, 500x500px
>>6632630
Remember that Skyrim gets really pissy if you remove mods from an existing save/playthrough. There are save cleaners, but try to avoid it if possible.
>>
Making a couple of "most likely not to be read" requests for FCDev

The option to have thigh high boots in the rules assistant rather than just boots.

The option to have an amputee as a cocksleeve role like the other roles of head girl, trainee, bodyguard, etc.

the ability to force certain slaves by pc choice to marry each other

rapid growth for newborns to join the arcology with their mothers in servitude, ala CoC with the harpy daughters.

In an event to go along with the above request, daughters fighting for attention from PC.

and finally, a nipplefucking option for the larger breasted slaves.
>>
File: 4.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6632546

>>6632551
Wasn't it a rite of passage thing? The master symbolically dominating the apprentice?

>>6632643
> The option to have an amputee as a cocksleeve role like the other roles of head girl, trainee, bodyguard, etc.
Seems specific, why not just assign an amputee to fucktoy duty?

> the ability to force certain slaves by pc choice to marry each other
Arranged marriage fetish? I guess it could work but I don't get it. The point of the marriages is that they love each other, you can force slaves to fuck each other just fine already...

> rapid growth for newborns to join the arcology with their mothers in servitude, ala CoC with the harpy daughters.
Doesn't fit the near-future realistic theme. Also they'd be mentally infants.

> and finally, a nipplefucking option for the larger breasted slaves.
This would be a remote surgery thing... And should probably disable lactation, but since it's a made-up surgery who knows. Could be good.
>>
Any game breaking bugs in 0.5.10? I saw someone post something about rebellious slaves choosing to go to a specific building disappearing.
>>
>>6632630
There's nude-texture mods, sex-animation mods, mods that add naughty events, preferences and urges to masturbate and pee and (most importantly if you want a game that lets u be the submissive) mods that add the option of alternate endings. These mods don't just reload your last save if your HP reach 0, but instead let your enemy take advantage of your weak character and may or may not change your characters appearance, equipment or stats for some time. This ranges from forced equipment like handcuffs and ballgags to being placed in a dungeon at some unknown location.
There's also a mod that lets you enslave NPC's if you want that.

If you like being the submissive and are into some slightly weirder fetishes you might also wanna check out Trap Quest.
If Traps and TG isn't your thing you can also choose to play as a female so ..
>>
>>6632147
Seriously?

I've been imagining my dairy as racks of amputees for forever. Never considered asking for it to actually, formally be coded/added though.
>>
By the way I know it's in RAGS (so it won't play on most windows 10 PCs) but No Haven was updated.

Before FCdev came around it was one of my fav "play as a slave master" games (the author also has another game where you play a slave to keep it all ying and yang).

>>6632724
>>6632640
>>6632637
I think most people would just want a general guide on how the damn thing needs to be set-up (like those essential mods you mention to bugfix the game) and once we know how to set that stuff up we can start to actually hunt for mods we like ourselves.

That's really the bigger hurdle, once you know "how to mod the game without horribly fucking it up" we probably will start to experiment to see what we like.
>>
>>6632773
How to mod Skyrim in three easy steps:
1.) Download Nexus Mod Manager
2.) Download the mod
3.) This one's difficult, press "install" in NMM.
>>
>>6632637
Are there any decent mods jet? Took hours to install the right textures, models and the physic things. The only mod I enjoyed were the enslavement one, where an enemy could actually enslave you and keep you as their fucktoy.
But seeing the same shitty animations again and again isn't really satisfying in long term without much actual "gameplay." The models with their enhanced skeletons and jiggly physics were great though, there were also a great sperm mod in which you could plaster bitches, including their clothing skin and items, with your pserm, but almost everything purely cosmetic.
>>
>>6632773
There are already guides like that, and they're kind of tedious to write. To sum it up:

1. Get a mod manager. I use the Nexus Mod Manager, but most people seem to insist that the Mod Organizer is better, if somewhat more difficult to use.

2. Get SkyUI and the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and well as any Unofficial [Insert DLC here] Patches you need.

(I just checked, and apparently they no longer support the individual patches. I guess you're going to have to use the outdated versions if you don't own all the DLC.)

3. Make sure that the game can start properly and seems stable.

4. Get and install Sexlab, make sure it works properly.

5. Check loverslab and similar sites for whatever degeneracy you happen to favor. Too many scrips running at the same time can result in strange delays.
>>
>>6632773
what those anons forgot to mention is that you will spend most of your time moving files and applying ad hoc patches to make sure the mods work together, it's just not worth it if you're not familiar with modding.
one moment you will be watching your PC fucking a whiterun guard and the next moment your dick will turn into an eldritch horror of mismatching textures because your XPMS skeleton version 2.2 (really 2.2.3) isn't compatible with the futanari mod made by a user on a separate forum several years ago.
>>
>>6632784
Nexus doesn't seem to have the Sexlab stuff?

>>6632791
>4. Get and install Sexlab, make sure it works properly.
So in that case I need two mod programs? Or is Loverslab some sort of "must-have" overriding mod that you need forfor adult mods?

>>6632794
Which is why I was hoping that maybe nowadays there was some sort of guide or program that is "modding for noobies" (that for example paradox games allow in the launcher) instead of the arcane witchcraft of how you did it in the 90s where you just rolled the dice to see if what you downloaded didn't break the game to the point of needing a reinstall (or worse install you trojans, it was the 90s after all)
>>
>>6632803
>Nexus doesn't seem to have the Sexlab stuff?
>So in that case I need two mod programs? Or is Loverslab some sort of "must-have" overriding mod that you need forfor adult mods?
Mod Organizer and Nexus Mod Manager are mod managers. You need one.

Loverslab is a forum dedicated to adult modding, mostly of Fallout and Elder Scrolls games.

Sexlab is a framework mod that handles sex animations. Other mods connect to it to trigger animations.
>>
>>6632803
the paradox launcher is a dumb version of the skyrim one. NMM has a compatibility check but it doesn't pick everything up, for that you need BOSS or LOOT. for animations there's also the FNIS thing you have to run after every animation change. the nexus and LL sites are very safe since they host their own shit and you have at least two brain cells to rub, and all the major frameworks and mods have proper instructions to follow if you have the patience. it's a lot of frustration otherwise.
>>
>>6632794
>install LOOT to automatically sort your load order
>install bash to automatically make bashed patches
>mod organizer/nmm tells you if your nexus mods are outdated, and you don't need to worry about checking loverslab for updates unless you update/install dependant mods

All those things you described take 10 minutes and 5 button presses, are you mentally handicapped anon?

>>6632803
Just read the /tesg/ pastebin, it has everything you need to know and more.
>>
>>6632803
NMM is just a mod manager. It has built-in downloading from Nexus, but you can install any mods with it.
>>
>>6632822
bashed patches don't address missing textures and broken models. inb4 merge mods, that's a whole other time sink.
>>
>>6632831
Well, there's not much you can do about that besides avoiding obscure abandoned mods.
>>
>>6632544
>I don't want to

What does it matter what you don't want, when others do want to be able to do that? I don't like cowtits but I don't object to breast injections being around. I never use the abuse option, but I don't mind the open alternative.
>>
>>6632835
We have argued about this before, anon. fc Dev refuses to add sub content because your character is a goddamn oligarch. Leaders who let slaves fuck them in the ass aren't actually the ones in charge.
>>
>>6632835
I'm not saying that is shouldn't be in the game. I just get pissed off by all the
>You don't think [public nudity/talking about sex in public/talking about sex in restaurants/talking about your scat fetish in front of children/having sex in public/indulging your scat fetish in public/having a scat and dildo parade outside a preschool] is appropriate?! You- you're just UNENLIGHTENED CHRISTIAN AMERICAN PURITANS WHO HATE SEX AND ARE AFRAID OF THE BEAUTIFUL NATURAL NATURE OF THE NATURAL HUMAN BODY!!!!
bullshit I keep seeing on the internet.

I am honestly more sick of the "puritan" insult than I am of the hideously overused "sexist/racist" insults. Any time anyone isn't 100%-top-tier-libertine-anything-goes-and-judging-anyone-for-anything-makes-you-a-bigot about sex, they get called puritans and told that they're "afraid of the human body" or somesuch arse exhaust.

inb4 stop overreacting faggot
this is 4chan, I'll overreact all I want
I'm sick of this shit
>>
>>6632521
>look up roman or greek history
Doing gay stuff was perfectly fine as long as you were pitching, recieving was considered shameful and demeaning.
>>
>>6632856
What does sub content have to do with forced overstimulation?

>>6632857
I have no idea where you're getting all this from, but ok. That being said, I don't think this is the board for people who want to discuss appropriate sexuality or whatever.
>>
>>6632872
>You- you're just UNENLIGHTENED CHRISTIAN AMERICAN PURITANS
>I have no idea where you're getting all this from
>Look up Roman or Greek history if you want to expand your mind on such things, they weren't so narrow minded about sexual conformity like people are today.

Yes, it was a pretty mild "offense", but this is 4chan and I wanted to blow off some steam. "Narrow minded" and "conformity" don't exactly have positive connotations.
>>
>>6632695

If you let a slave pick her own job and she chooses the servants' quarters, she vanishes. Still exists if you have her as your personal attention project, but cannot otherwise be found.

I think there's a bug with future society as well. Not sure what, but after defeating the filthy rebel Daughters of Liberty and capturing the rival, I have high reputation and begin implementing Degradation. Unfortunately my heavy investment in wallbutts drags down my reputation to lower levels, which I think breaks the future society, and if I pile sluts into the promenade it doesn't come back, no matter how exalted I become.

Oh, and it always says I lost reputation this week, even if the description is improving.
>>
>>6632887
Okay, thanks. I'll give it a shot. Paternalism/Religion, here I come!
>>
>>6632885
But I didn't quote that part of your reply, I quoted a bit of the first part of your reply about performing cunilingus and giving forced orgasms to an unwilling recipient, where you talked about not wanting to put your tongue on a vagina that has seen a lot of work.

I don't care about power bottoming.
>>
File: erotibot-396031-Pussy_Whipped.jpg (966KB, 925x1125px) Image search: [Google]
erotibot-396031-Pussy_Whipped.jpg
966KB, 925x1125px
I want power bottoming, and I want it to hurt your rep until you future society in favor of it.
>>
>>6632894
That was more about how I didn't think it was very dominant to stick your tongue in a place that has held more man sauce than a sperm bank/been in more assholes than a proctologist. To be fair, because it's FC, I was thinking of sort of a "classy amoral businessman dominant " archetype. I suppose drooling, unwashed rapists can be characterized as dominant too.

It was tangentially related because if the final sentence of his post. "If you don't agree that it is dominant, then you're just not enlightened enough. Read up on Greek history to stop being so narrow minded."

But, again, mostly blowing off steam.
>>
>>6632916
I see your point. I don't agree with it, but fair enough.

But how about having another slavegirl do the dirty work? Or using a vibrator, we have those, too.

My personal request to FCdev has been to let the AI do the dirty work. It can be a facility. Lock the girl in and let the AI fuck her to oblivion and back.
>>
>>6632922
>I see your point. I don't agree with it, but fair enough. But how about
To be clear, I don't mind FCdev adding it. It was just a debate about semantics and mostly unrelated inferences regarding overused insults, really.

>having another slavegirl do the dirty work? Or using a vibrator
I'd love both of those.
>>
Requesting the ability to enter the names, origins, and previous jobs of slaves during creation.

Also that "sex competitions arena" idea posted a couple of threads back.
>>
Since we're in requesting spirits, renaming brothel and promenade etc when?

I won't rest until my brothel is named "the three cougars" and my dairy is named "cowtits -better than cows' tits"
>>
>>6632985
>previous jobs
I spent several minutes rerolling until I got "programmer." Now I have a stable full of rebellious programmer slaves.

It reminds me of this thread. I love FC Dev.
>>
What the hell does stacked figure mean for the head collextrices?
>>
>>6633131
Gigantic tits and ass.
>>
>>6633131
Huge T&A shows on their summary line.
>>
>>6629422

eh, not picky. I just imagine my arcology owner as a amazonian well endowed shemale and give them a kind of feminine name. Shit works for me.
>>
Why don't you just self insert as the slave if you want the submissive end of things?
>>
>>6633201
So you're saying if a woman drags you to her room on a leash, chains you to the floor, gags you, doses you with aphrodisiacs, and then rides your dick 'til she comes.... she's the submissive one?
>>
One gripe I have with FC:
>artificial vagina

If this is on a slave who was originally male that the player converted via surgery, fine. But if it's on a herm? Just omit artificial or replace it with "genetically modified" or something.
>>
>>6633206
I think he meant that there's no arcology owners that do that.
>>
>>6633206
No, because she isn't equipped to do it the other way around. And you know we're not talking about females. A male Arcology owner who wants to get fucked in the ass is submissive.
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 620x877px
is there a planned features thing for FC? will it be possible to enslave more arcology owners? is the l337 h4x0r who breaks the security an arcology owner? can she be enslaved? is the sky blue?
>>
>>6633212
Meant to add that a submissive Arcology owner doesn't stay an oligarch for very long, but there's no point because you still think that a man training his ass to take as much cock as possible is something only a dominant would do.
>>
File: 5.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6632680

>>6633201
Fuck, that loli comment is some nice bait. Cuz all us fags are pedos, right? Or you just want to restart the loli argument and burn the thread.

Do you just not believe in femdom beyond pegging? If I tie someone up and tease his cock until he begs to cum, you think *I'm* the submissive? What if I order someone to lick my ass, am I being submissive because I'm not doing the work? Are you brain damaged?

Let me spell it out for you. Getting fucked feels good, and it's perfectly possible to dominate someone into pleasuring you that way.

Picture fucking related, also post images for fuck's sake

>>6633212
> No, because she isn't equipped to do it the other way around.
That doesn't make any fucking sense you retard!
>>
File: 6.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6633225
>>
File: 7.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
7.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6633235
>>
>>6633225
What makes sense is irrelevant, that's how Free Cities works. If you let someone put something in you, you're submissive.
>>
File: 8.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6633237
>>
FC Wishlist
>Bukkake
>Forced orgasm/orgasm denial or torture via cunnilingus or rimming
>More fucking machine content
>Sensory deprivation, whether from blindfolds or actual blinding
>Harem or groupsex scenes
>Beastiality and/or tentacles (the future can SO handle it)

I would also like the option of being able to suck/take a dick in some fashion. I'm sure it could be written so that it's appropriate for the arcology owner.
>>
File: 9.png (3MB, 1250x1799px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
3MB, 1250x1799px
>>6633240

>>6633239
Well to be fair, I would totally understand losing reputation for taking dicks. Because a lot of people do think dicking == subbing, somehow.
Would feel great to have a social engineering option to fix that.
>>
>>6633225
What? I'm starting to think you might legitimately be illiterate. Alright, let's break it down for you.
>Cuz all us fags are pedos, right?
Stop trying to start shit, I don't care how much of a submissive faggot you are. You, just like the lolifags, refuse to accept that Free Cities won't cater to your exact tastes and that's annoying as hell.
>Do you just not believe in femdom beyond pegging
Elaborate. I never said anything that could even be misunderstood as meaning anything close to this, so you're going to have to explain.
>That doesn't make any fucking sense you retard!
Anon, I'm not sure if you're aware, but a woman doesn't have a penis. As such, their only way to derive enjoyment from sex is by being penetrated. With men it is both common sense and scientifically proven that using their penis is much more pleasurable than being anally stimulated. Additionally, as I said before, a man who is constantly training himself to constantly get fucked in the ass more is a submissive.
>>
>>6633251
A man and a woman doing the exact same thing to a man makes one of them gay and one of them straight, It doesn't change the dominance or submission of the act. If it was dominant when a woman did it, it's dominant when a man does.
>>
>>6632546
So does it have the ability to be enjoyable enough that it could compete against both sex and non-sexual games?
>>
>>6633281
Apparently getting fucked doggystyle by a slave is an indication that you're dominant. Well, shit FC Dev. You'd better rewrite things quickly, because this anon's definition of dominant isn't present at all in your game.
>>
>>6633251
> You, just like the lolifags, refuse to accept that Free Cities won't cater to your exact tastes and that's annoying as hell.
I don't recall FCDev saying anything like that. I don't expect him to write it, because I don't think he's attracted to penises, but did he say it won't be accepted?
Because he's clarified that position on loli repeatedly.

>> Do you just not believe in femdom beyond pegging?
> I never said anything that could even be misunderstood as meaning anything close to this, so you're going to have to explain.
>>6633239
Because you keep claiming this:
> If you let someone put something in you, you're submissive.
So how could a woman possibly dominate a man without a strapon? The answer is that you have a naive double standard.

> As such, their only way to derive enjoyment from sex is by being penetrated.
Okay now I'm worried. Because you don't appear to understand prostates, but this suggests you're not a woman either. Maybe you're too young for this board... have you tried /h/? Your statement would probably fly over there.

It's really simple though...
Submission is about serving someone
Getting fucked feels good regardless of gender
Hence, you can order a sub to fuck you so you feel good
You can even tie them down and "reverse rape" them
This is inherently different from that person ordering you to bend over, or holding you down

Don't worry, I'll probably write it and even if it gets in, you'll never have to see it. You don't have to understand.
>>
>>6633312
Anon, >>6633239 wasn't me.
Plus, I'm talking about sub content. There's already gay content in the game so obviously he's fine with homosexuality. Or are you fooled by XY slaves being referred to as "her"?
Also, you can fuck right off with literally every part of your post. You sound like an autistic child yet you still seem to think that I'm the one that doesn't understand.
If you'll remember how to read for a moment you'll notice that I said was
>With men it is both common sense and scientifically proven that using their penis is much more pleasurable than being anally stimulated
What part about that makes you think that I don't understand that the prostate exists?

Look, anon, I get it. You're a homosexual submissive man and you want submissive content in a game, but you'll have to look somewhere else for that.
>>
>>6630552
Bumping this.

Anyone?
>>
File: 1316352411811.jpg (49KB, 541x761px) Image search: [Google]
1316352411811.jpg
49KB, 541x761px
Frustrated girls are desperate girls. Desperate girls do what they are told.
>>
File: 5c01eae796fdb6dfd94bcdcebc513eb2.jpg (595KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5c01eae796fdb6dfd94bcdcebc513eb2.jpg
595KB, 1600x1200px
>>6633317
> What part about that makes you think that I don't understand that the prostate exists?

What I suggested is that you don't have one, because you'd know how wrong that is. Unless you've never tried... You should, there's a reason so many people do it. It has nothing to do with being subby, it just feels very good. (Particularly *along* with dick stimulation, to be fair. Both things feel good.)
>>
File: 1339115965561.png (694KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1339115965561.png
694KB, 800x1200px
Be careful not to let your married slaves feel above slavery, make sure to thoroughly humiliate them (both alone and with their spouse) regularly.
>>
File: 6fb0b8338146dbf1ac35d8d501dba6b2.jpg (603KB, 1000x853px) Image search: [Google]
6fb0b8338146dbf1ac35d8d501dba6b2.jpg
603KB, 1000x853px
>>6630552
>>6633319
There's "Dominus Predator Sim". Used to be on Newgrounds, but it's a lot of other places now instead. The first result on Google works fine.

It's an old game and fairly simple, but it is about hunting girls so yeah.
>>
>>6633326
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Anyone else know any others.
>>
If you've had a girl for more than a couple weeks, and she still thinks of herself as straight, immediate and drastic correction is recommended.
>>
File: 1331568665140.png (582KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1331568665140.png
582KB, 800x600px
>>6633334
While any of your girls can perform this duty, attentive owners will quickly find that some girls take to the assignment with particular enthusiasm, and should be considered primary candidates when you need a slave to break a new girl to female attentions.
>>
>>6633163
>>6633168
How does that help a collectrix?
>>
>>6633202
I think subs want to be surprised. They don't want to simply insert as the slave, but also to feel like they are led around, not knowing what will happen to them. It's part of the submissive kink.
>>
does anyone have a link to that choose your own adventure bimbofaction story like your girlfriend was a wizard and you got to choose what type of bimbo you wanted to be
>>
>>6633241
Once again repeating that if you write it and it isn't on FCD's no-no list and it makes even a little bit of sense in the setting, I'll code it and send it on. Don't let your wishes be wishes, Anon.
>>
>>6633365
It keeps the subjects of the collection facility turned on, improving output.
>>
>>6633241
*ahem* also making and keeping our own fuckdolls, out of non mindbroken girls.

Or taking girls out of that predicament. A market of fuckdolls would be nice, for those of us with benevolent aspirations.
>>
>>6633388
Oh right. That makes sense. Aren't they on aphrodisiacs though? Why?
>>
>>6633415
Long-term aphrodisiac use shrinks balls.
>>
>>6633418
Oh that would be counterproductive.
>>
I want to be able to place girls that masturbate against my orders in strong aphrodisiacs and a chastity belt as punishment.

This game needs more orgasm control, in the sense of forced orgasms and denial, in general.
>>
How come we don't have the ability to restore someone's vocal chords? I sort of understand not giving robolimbs to amputees (begrudgingly) but we should be able to do vocal chords if we can do tendons.
>>
>>6633433
It should be part of the advanced surgical upgrade, it'd at least give more of a reason to get it.
>>
>>6632268
FC Dev wants it to be "realistic"
>>
File: corruption1.jpg (194KB, 873x1250px) Image search: [Google]
corruption1.jpg
194KB, 873x1250px
Can we include Moemura?
>>
facepussy surgery when?

It could just work as muting + extra freaking out
>>
>>6633479
Futa exists in FC, but has artificial constraints placed on it for no apparent reason. There is no realism or 'realism' to be found here.
>>
>>6633527
Futa as in having fertile sperm and eggs, able to become pregnant, carry a baby to term, give birth, while also able sire children via penetrative sex?
>>
>>6633527
'Futa' in FC is a male with an surgically-created vagina as well as their dick. Even that is arguably pushing credibility, because the root of the penis is in the way - next time you or a close friend has a boner, give your taint a good thorough groping and you'll be able to see what I mean.
>>
File: mouth_pussy.jpg (94KB, 736x1020px) Image search: [Google]
mouth_pussy.jpg
94KB, 736x1020px
>>6633503
I prefer mouth pussy, desu.
>>
So, is anyone else having problems with trying to apply TF fetishism as a social goal? When I select it and progress a week it drops off the screen and doesn't progress, nor can it be abandoned, and your arcology doesn't get a "choose new society model" message. (See screenshot)

I tried taking it as first, but that just made the Future Societies screen completely blank after "You are spending ¤XXXX each week to support your societal goals.
>>
so um

we're all just okay with FC being 90% of whats talked about?

i mean nothing against the game but jeez. it'd be nice to talk about something else for a change
>>
>>6633815
FC is what holds the majority interest thanks to frequent updates and general freshness. But people would be glad to talk about other things, if someone can actually suggest them.
>>
>>6633821
I just know that for me, personally, there's little to no reason to check the thread anymore because it's just FC. Any other discussion that happens is going to get so buried by FC discussion that why bother? I'd rather have a slower thread that wasn't just the same thing all the time. It feels like FC should just have it's own general somewhere.

I dunno. No ill will towards anyone and not trying to force a change. I'm just feeling really depressed in general right now.
>>
>>6633824
I can understand that, but I doubt the mods would let FC have their own thread when they could have another boring futa variant thread. While that would be nice I admit, the fact that even these threads can get deleted if there's too much text means I think it would work for a few threads; but they would end up merging back with the original thread.
>>
>>6633830
I mean, it could have a thread somewhere else. I dunno.

It doesn't really matter I guess.
>>
>>6633568
Yes.
>>
>>6633824
Triple lurk /d/gg simultaneously with /hgg/ and /hgg2d/. You won't find people as charming as us in /vg/ (except those of us doing exactly this), it's true, and these guys are a bit more vanilla, but you definitely have options if you want to talk about something else.
>>
>>6633837

There's a few shemale events and the like that somehow give you one with a working womb, you can restore their fertility and they too can pump out babies.
>>
>>6633824
As >>6633821 said, feel free to talk about any vaguely /d/-tier game. Worried the conversation might get buried? Well currently it doesn't exist, so you're implicitly approving of everyone never discussing anything but FC by never discussing anything at all. Normally FC would've just been a flavour of the month game and everyone would've moved on, but FC Dev is a /d/eviant and releases twelve more features every time you look away, so it has led to us liking the game much more than we otherwise would've.
>>
Anyone played this?
http://www.tfgamessite.com/?module=viewgame&id=837

I considered downloading it but stopped it out of reflex when the file was titled CP
>>
>>6633907
The title of the game is Corruption the Princess. Do the math why it would be titled CP.
>>
>>6633910
I told you i did it out of reflex
And i live in australia, its 0 tolerance bullshit here
you can get 10 years for having porn of an anthropomorphized trolley child being molested by an adult super market worker

maybe i'm just paranoid but pls tell me its not CP
>>
>>6633930
Its text based, how can it be CP? Youre being paranoid straya, unless Im unaware of Australia's internet police this shouldnt even register as blip on anyones radar regardless.
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1047x599px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1047x599px
>>6633930
No cheese pizza here, though she looks like she's less than an F cup, are you sure your government won't think you're a pedo for looking at breasts that small?
>>
>>6633935
Ok i've downloaded it and i have no idea on how to start it
I cant tell whether its because im a retard or if the download fucked up
>>
>>6633939
Never mind I'm a retard
i downloaded the wrong one
>>
Does anyone know where I can find Jack-o-nine-tails version 1.2? The only one I can find is the latest 1.21 version (aside from mods), but the trainer for it doesn't work fully with 1.21, and I'm hoping it still will with 1.2.
>>
>>6633961
>needing a trainer for slavmaker
git gud
>>
>>6633961
isnt there a thread for this kind of stuff?
like a slavmaker thread?

anyway you might want to try /hgg/, they generally have a lot of jack of nine tails stuff
all i know about the game is that my slaves kept constantly dying from chestburtsers
fuck buying a slave when you can just fight for one at the docks(?)
>>
>>6633969
That's why you always get a medical check for new slaves.
>>
>>6633968
>>6633969
>slavmaker

Force the slave to wear a track suit and schedule 8 hours of squating.
>>
>>6633969
You can't talk about anything but Bitch Trainer in /smg/. You get shitposted out of the thread.
>>
>>6634099
What does /stg/ have to do with /hgg/? No one's telling anyone to go to the shitpost general.
>>
>>6634137
Well, it is technically the place for that stuff, as it's not technically hentai, so technically off-topic on /hgg/.
>>
>>6634138
/hgg/ is just about h-games. We don't have a stick up our asses about their locale. JoNT is even in the GotW pastebin.
>>
>>6633317
>>6633321
>Why don't you like what I like?
Not these anons, but I have to agree that it wouldn't completely fit with the out of focus writing of the main character. Maybe if he would focus more on individual character and background creation, but he demented that because it would take him ages to do so. And thats completely fine with me.
On the other hand, if you could explicitely order your slaves to do this and that on another slave though I think most of us would be satisfiedns. The options you can perform on them yourself are very, very limited at the moment and if you order an slave to be submissive to another,
you're giving control almost completely out of your hands and let the top slave decide in your stead.
>>
Regarding the branding-mechanic in FC, you are told that branding your slaves raises your reputation by a small amount and when making a branded slave sell their body, the game tells you that exposing the branded slave to the public slightly increased your reputation.
However, this does not apply when selling the slave. I don't know if this stat-increase is just hidden or really doesn't exist, but I think selling a branded slave should certainly raise your reputation, if it isn't already the case.
>>
Just starting FC, is there any guide on how to do well? I kinda just fumble around with one slave+the hardcoded one and just buy low with the corporation. Any tips on starting out?
>>
>>6632869
>>shameful and demeaning
That's a bit too strong... You often had such homosexual relations between mentor and disciple, so there was nothing SHAMEFULL or DEMEANING.
But you are right insofar that "giving" and "receiving" wasn't equal. The receiving youth was in an inferior position - sexually and socially. As was to be expected between mentor and disciple.
>>
>>6634266
train bitches and make them efficient.
>>
>>6634266
fcdev should really add a newbie option to start you off with only hardcoded slaves

for starters, play on easy and reroll (by saving and reloading the screen where you get her) your starting slave until you get one you can sell for 100k+, then just live off interesting for a bit while you check out the game's features and become more comfortable with slave stats
>>
>>6633815
As long as they talk about the game and keep the bugs report on FCA's blog, I'm fine with in.
>>
>>6634293
It was sort of similiar to how all gays were perceived in the modern day pre sjw uprising. Being the reciever lowered your social standing and sometimes engendered derision like getting called a faggot.
>>
>>6634309
Again, not neccessarily... if your mentor was someone prestiguous, and you were an aspiring youth, this gay relationship wasn't detrimental to your social standing, quite the contrary.
Sure, if you were "boinged" by Kratos the lowly Fisher, that wasn't particularly positive on your résumé. But if your mentor/lover was someone like Socrates, it was rather an honour to be his companion (ask Alcibiades ;-) ). It's not all black and white.
>>
>>6634317
Well, scholars numbered in the hundreds at any one time, but yes in your incredibly obscure scenario it would not demeaning. However if a ruler was caught getting plowed by one of his slaves he would be laughed out of office.
>>
FC dev, if you read this it would be really cool if the smart piercings applied when you buy a slave and ones applied by the rules assistant defaulted to all like the ones you apply yourself rather than vanilla.
>>
>>6633850
The slaves that have a womb and also a dick are bugged. They shouldn't be spawning with wombs.

All herms in the FC world are genetically male.

>>6634238
Honestly, I would think selling a branded slave, if it had a rep effect at all, would lower it. Who wants to buy a slave branded with somebody else's mark?

I do kind of wish you could 'brand' with a tattoo though. Instead of actual hot branding iron, ouch.

Now for questions of my own:

There's really no alternative to stretched-out holes for whores/public slaves, is there? I know they can be tightened with rest/care or surgery, but those require either time in which they're not working, or they lower their sex skills. Guess I should just resign myself to all my brothel sluts gaping all the time...

Now that the Collection Facility has a milking upgrade, do slaves in there need to be Plush for maximal milk production a la traditional milking/the Dairy? Has anyone tested whether it's worth trying to play the hormone game to maximize output (since before you could just slap them on male hormones for max cum output, but that would hinder milk...)?
>>
>>6634370
>Honestly, I would think selling a branded slave, if it had a rep effect at all, would lower it. Who wants to buy a slave branded with somebody else's mark?

Ever thought why people buy coca cola and pepsi instead of cheap nameless cola? Same goes for clothes. Or cars. Or slaves. Get it?
>>
>>6633759
Yeah, i'm getting the same bug.
>>
>>6634375
This. Your brand lowers the value when you're a nobody but dramatically increases the value if you're known as being the best goddamn slave trainer around.
>>
>>6634415
yeah. 'coz coke started putting their name on the drink after they got popular .. right? RIGHT?
>>
File: 1363385751336.jpg (54KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1363385751336.jpg
54KB, 498x500px
>>6634435
Are you retarded?
>>
>>6634443
Maybe he grew up drinking Pepsi
>>
>>6634435
No; their brand only has value because they started putting it on products that were consistently high quality.
>>
>>6634484
> carbonated soda water
> high quality

I drink RC Cola anyway.
>>
>>6634484
The only thing that was high quality was their marketing.
>>6634492
What [spoiler]good[/spoiler] taste.
>>
To get back to talking about sexy games though, I really think the number one thing you can do to make a FC start easier is to take advantage of the slavegen to start with Worshipful slaves right at the beginning.

1) Starting with several at Worshipful means you can roll with almost no overhead right from the start (since on Normal you can spend $100/week on a slave but have it reducing your upkeep by $700).

2) If you're worried about leadership positions having Worshipful slaves, trying to work from up the 'normal' way can stall out, especially if you want them smart/educated. Starting out Worshipful means you only have to fix them up physically and they're ready to go.

If you take advantage of some of the slavegen tricks (gaped holes, no skills, anorexic+fat, flat tits/ass) you can generally get a Worshipful slave for between 2k and 4k, depending on exactly what stats they need. Shemales tend to cost more than females, since you can't cut costs with a veteran vagina, for example.
>>
>>6634492
>>6634527
It was good at the time you goddamn retards.
>>
>>6634572
Also you can cut corners on obedience above devoted for leadership positions, as only headgirl, recruiter, and wardeness are affected by it.
>>
>>6634527
It's not really about Coke being high quality(although at the time, it was a luxury item), it's about it being consistent. Every coke tastes the same, it's made to the same standards. Brands are the same. When you prove that you do good work, the brand reinforces that. If you're unproven or do shitty work, brands just hurt you.
>>
>>6634572
You can get an 18-year-old slave with a Brilliant intellect, Very Attractive face, good health, and Worshipful demeanor for a grand total of ¤7000. (If you abuse flatness+ anorexia/fat + veteran holes)

With the rich start, you can begin with three of these slaves, and have some cash left over. The fatness fixes itself in a few weeks, the anorexia can be gone within a few weeks, and the microsurgery to fix their holes, if you even care to bother, is cheap and instant. You can even increase their breast/ass size if those matter as well. Skills can be learned over time.

Meanwhile, the important things that can't be changed, intelligence and age, can be optimized. And things that are more difficult to change or require surgery that disqualifies you from the Body Purism FS, namely facial beauty, is also optimized.

It seems to me this is the optimal starting position for a slave that's both high-quality and cheap.
>>
>>6634750
I was just saying that it's not so much that the product is high quality as they convinced consumers that it was. Regardless, I agree with what you are saying about brands increasing value from percieved value.
>>
>>6634757
Lower the intelligence to above average and make them uneducated to save money. Immediately school them, this gives good obedience (enough to go from fearful to obedient) and one rank in all skills. It also only takes 3 days or so.
>>
>>6634572
>a whole $700
I hope you're using no-skill ugly retards for this.
>>
>>6633841
>>6633824
FFS, whatever you do, don't go to slablands general. It's cancer.
>>
>>6634765
The servants quarters makes for good slave storage. I like to send all the recruiter/event slaves there after schooling, then withdraw five at a time for personal training. They still earn their keep before you can train and beautify them, and you get a wide selection to choose from so you can easily keep the brothel/promenade diverse.
>>
>>6634768
Game seem like it has potential? Just heard about it.
>>
>>6634768
Why do they have CoC in the name when you get shitposted out of the thread if you so much as mention it?
>>
>>6634777
It's basically CoC2, made by people who don't like the direction the dev took CoC in, as far as I can tell.
>>
>>6634777
Spite. They don't want anyone to make an actual CoC general.
>>
>>6634774
Oh god you're not. Why is this thread infested with so many retards who think 700/week is a lot of money from whoring
>>
>>6634783
Reducing clutter so that you can deal with and perfect them one at a time is a decent strategy. Also, more fun.
>>
>>6634775
There's literally no content at all.
>>
>>6634793
I just read the FAQ, and they seem suitably obsessive about what they want it to feature. Should keep to a decent standard of quality (unless it gets too toxic for the contributors and it dies).
>>
>>6634799
There has been literally no content for years now, anon. All they do is spam "dog girls" "hm yes, dog girls" "no, fish girls" all day long.
>>
>>6634778
CoC at least became a decent game over time
Slablands is nothing but an idea that never came to fruition.
>>
>>6634804
It's that old? I figured since I'd never heard of it before, it couldn't be more than a few months old at most.
>>
>>6634809
At least two years. I don't remember quite when I started browsing /vg/, but it was there when I got there, shitposting the same shit they're shitposting today.
>>
>>6634783
You need to work on your reading comprehension bro, it's only temporary. Also
>implying they will be making >300 before you give them some tlc
>>
>>6634813
Like every other general on /vg/
>>
>>6634799
>what they want to feature
Thats the problem, it's nothing but idea guys
>>
>>6634804
Ha ha ha. I thought you were exaggerating and I went to check it out

>Fish girls best
>Goo girls are best girls.
>awoo best
>indeed
>corgi girls
>stoic robot boyfriend

Actual posts. I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>6634823
>Like every other general on /vg/
Not
>Like every other thread on 4chan

Also there are a few that are decent, you just have to look for the ones that are so slow they barely stay on the board.
>>
>>6634826
Slab Master
>>
>>6634826
>calls CoC furry garbage
>posts nothing but "it's not furry, it's monster girls" shit.
>>
>>6634826
That stuff is posted by one or two people so they can keep bumping the general. I don't know why they do it at this point, the game project is dead as a doornail. They're pretty much a laughing stock and it's sad, I was part of that project when it first began and left because of the rampant autism about certain topics. It really had the best of intentions, that project. But it's dead now.
>>
>>6634806
What? CoC is a game that had a rock-solid start but got progressively worse.
Slabslands is a game with a mediocre start that hasn't changed.
>>
>>6634806
>>6634839
You're both half-correct.

CoC was a decent game that got shittier over time, and is now a decent game that contains lots of shitty content. But it's also dead.

Slablands is an actual game and not just an idea, but it has barely any content and it is, as the latter of you said, pretty mediocre.

Though I must say the revised opening is way better than it used to be. That opening sequence up to the Menhit fight is actually pretty great. After that it kind of falls apart a bit.
>>
>>6634839
I wasn`t referring to CoC`s content, which got shitter over time, but at least it progressed as a game instead of forever being stuck at idea stage.
>>
>>6634841
Revised? Is it no longer five epochs long? Because making someone sit through a long drawn out intro in a porn game is seriously the worst idea.
>>
>>6634855
No, it's still pretty long. But it's more interesting. Guess it depends on your tastes.

Oh, and there's an option to skip it, in whole or in part, now.
>>
>doing a quick and messy playthrough of FC to test something
>go ahead and fund a lab raid
>get a highly intelligent asian qt
>same week
>lab qt begs me to buy her sister
>sister turns out to be a twin
>now have qt, super-soldier-tier health, highly intelligent, nymphomaniac asian futa twins.
why not on a save I care about ;_;
>>
>>6634914
Was just about to report the same thing. Seems like the lab girl shouldn't be able to trigger relative events.
>>
>>6633382
If I have the time, I'll write some scenes. They'll probably be ready by next thread.
>>
Re: brands - brands of famous PCs increase beauty, brands of hated PCs reduce beauty, otherwise it's neutral. And, of course, beauty is a significant part of a slave's selling value. So if you're already the Coca Cola of training sex slaves, brand away.

>>6634944
Excellent.
>>
>>6634028
Vadko-based diet
>>
>purchase tiny thin belgian teenager
>fatten her up to a healthy weight and get her to bulk up
>she resists bitterly every step of the way
>throw her in the combat pit to kill or be killed every week
>she wins every time and starts to enjoy it
>quickly starts to worship me
>get her to start recruiting young, desperate migrants for her to murder in the pit
>the proceeds from charging to spectate the pit fights funds my entire slave empire

A-am I a bad person?
>>
File: 1359973858986.jpg (195KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1359973858986.jpg
195KB, 600x600px
Looking for more trap/tg/tf games. I have played:
Cursed
Trap Quest
The Masculine Mystique (favorite)
The Collar
Vault 63
Newlife

So far Masculine Mystique and Trap Quest are the only ones that actually lets you play as a trap instead of just turning you into a straight up girl at the beginning, and to be honest Trap Quest isn't very good, it's not narrative enough for me.

Any help, /d/?
>>
>>6635346
So more like Masculine Mystique?
Try Coleman Institute there's a route where you can play as a trap.
http://tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=328
>>
>>6635257
Yes anon. You are a monster. Embrace it.
>>
If someone was making a game, would you rather them wait to post until they were finished, or post at benchmarks regularly?
>>
>>6635413
Depends whether they were reporting actual significant progress or just jacking off their own ego every time they write three lines of code and writing essays on the stuff they're totally going to get around to coding one of these days.
>>
>>6635413
Depends on the type of game.
If it's got a story with beginning middle and end I usually would rather wait till they have it finished.
If it's something like FC or CoC. Where it's all about having fun with the tools you are given, and the only end is when ever you decide to quit. Then I don't mind periodic updates, assuming of course it starts out with enough actual game play to keep you interested and the updates are more than just "added a new set of clothes for npc #31"
>>
>>6635418
>>6635419
Well I'm just kinda casually working on my first little shitty text-based game, and it's going to be separated into two basic halves. I was thinking about maybe sharing it when I finish the first half if anyone was at all interested.
>>
>>6635419
Mostly this. Look at TFGamesSite for what not to do. Many people there will release something that they spend a good part of their lunch break on and then do nothing but talk about how many features it will have in the future.
>>
PAGE 10 YO
>>
>>6635425
it's a slow board, don't have a hissy fit
>>
Any games with a decent focus on forced orgasms? I've played a few of the Studio S games, which in addition to the general excessive abuse 'routes'/endings [which do little for me personally] generally also have one or two for pleasure-induced mindbreak reached via exactly that.

But I've played those games, and a few similar, so much they don't really cut it anymore.
>>
>>6635442
>>
>>6635443
I don't personally mind but apparently you used a western artist and sadly the mods here have become allergic to that.

I wouldn't be surprised if it dies because they want to promote /aco/ (which is a dead board)
>>
>>6635465
xx52 is a drawfag from the drawthread, so they'll probably ignore them.
>>
> get Immigrant slave event
> slave is petite late-twenties Romanian former soldier
> has no combat skills
> is an expert at anal sex and entertainment

I think I just enslaved the barracks bitch
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.