[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Growth V2.5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 16

GROWTH 2.0 thread seems to only be focused on giantess, how /d/isappointing. Let's make the proper legacy to the original growth thread. So for this thread, just anything growth. Boobs, ass, dick, body, anything is welcome.
>>
File: 1443398626197.jpg (768KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1443398626197.jpg
768KB, 1200x1200px
>>
File: 1442774306353.png (1MB, 1229x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442774306353.png
1MB, 1229x1000px
>>
File: 1444798356030.jpg (249KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444798356030.jpg
249KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1451425508285.jpg (302KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451425508285.jpg
302KB, 724x1024px
>>
File: 1447808181309.jpg (608KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447808181309.jpg
608KB, 1200x900px
>>
File: 39 Final 4 900p.png (2MB, 2287x900px) Image search: [Google]
39 Final 4 900p.png
2MB, 2287x900px
>>
File: 1443379373796.jpg (100KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1443379373796.jpg
100KB, 752x1063px
>>
File: instant_comic_01_07.jpg (485KB, 1447x2046px) Image search: [Google]
instant_comic_01_07.jpg
485KB, 1447x2046px
>>6627437
courtesy bump.
>>
File: instant_comic_01_06.jpg (1MB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
instant_comic_01_06.jpg
1MB, 2400x3200px
>>6631516
>>
(1/?) Might as well post this here so that everyone can call me a faggot.

---
Luna Lovegood was wandering the halls of Hogwarts alone one evening when Ginny bumped into her.
"Oh, hullo, Ginny," said Luna, wearing an absent-minded frown on her face.
"Hi Luna, what're you doing here all by yourself?"
"It seems as if my belongings have been misplaced by my fellow classmates again," said Luna, staring down the hallway at nothing in particular. Ginny heard faint giggling from somewhere. She turned around and caught a glimpse at Millicent at the far end of the hallway, waving a pair of Luna's underthings at them.
"Luna! She's right there!"
"Oh Millicent? Yes, I know. Dad says that I shouldn't try and fight back, lest the S'narling Guzzlemumps deem me unworthy of entrance into the Great Citadel of Peace." Luna reached into her left pocket and threw some sort of glittery powder into the air above them, which disappeared almost instantly. Ginny caught notice of some of the bruises on Luna's arms and legs.
"L-Luna, where have these bruises come from?" asked Ginny. "Did...did Millicent push you down to steal your things?"
Luna stared silently at the ground.
"Luna...you really have to try and stand up for yourself!" said Ginny, almost shouting. "You HAVE to fight back!"
"But...Dad says-"
"Forget what your dad says! You're being bullied by some girl twice your size!"
"That is only because the har-minded globgroves have blessed her with the gift of size..." Luna stared silently at the ground until Ginny noticed Luna's eyes slowly become red and watery. A tear fell to the ground from Luna's face. Ginny ran up and hugged Luna, stroking her fine, blonde hair. Ginny noticed just how small and frail Luna seemed, even in her own arms.
"We have to figure out a way to make her stop," said Ginny.
Ginny and Luna found themselves in a secluded corner of the Hufflepuff dormitories in the dead of night. Not a soul was stirring, and only the crackling of the fireplace could be heard.
>>
>>6631840
(2/?)

"We need to find a way for you to scare off Millicent once and for all...but seeing as how she's pretty much a giant in comparison to you...how could we do it?" wondered Ginny, thumping her chin with her forefinger.
"Perhaps if we sacrificed a blibsopper to the globgroves, they might consider also blessing me with the gift of size," uttered Luna, making little circles in the air with her wand. Ginny looked at Luna.
"The gift of size...Luna! That's it! We can use the Engorgio charm to make you larger than her! Well...at least until she stops bullying you."
"But is it safe for self-use? Perhaps we should ask Hermione's opinion-" Luna was about to walk away when Ginny grabbed her by the elbow.
"Let's...not bring Hermione into this. Besides, she's probably asleep and we need to practice that charm for tomorrow's Quiz anyways," lied Ginny, knowing full well that Hermione would almost certainly disapprove of this approach.
"Well...OK," said Luna, jumping up and walking over to Ginny. She gazed into Ginny's eyes silently for a period of time.
"...OH! Oh okay. Let's try it then." Ginny pulled her want from her back pocket and muttered "Engorgio!" as she flicked her wrist. A small beam of energy hit Luna square in the chest.
Suddenly, Luna felt as if she were stretching after a long nap, as her body reacted to the charm by shooting up a few centimeters. She felt every bone and muscle in her body shiver and expand in every direction. Her small, pert breasts also expanded to the size of softballs, pushing softly against the fabric of her nightgown. She felt her nipples harden slightly at the sensation. Her feet extended forwards, sliding against carpet of the dormitory. Slowly but surely, she reached Ginny's height but did not stop there. Her growth did not stop until she was had gained about 10 centimeters on Ginny.
>>
>>6631844
(3/?)

"Hmm...I'm beginning to feel...strange," said Luna, her libido increasing with her. "It is probably the work of the Oyster-Bearing Fairy."
Ginny felt her blood rushing through her veins after witnessing the spectacle. There was something incredibly sexy about Luna growing so much, so fast. She could feel herself blush involuntarily, completely at a loss for words.
"O...okay Luna, that was great. B-but you're still not as tall as Millicent yet," said Ginny, trying to hide how horny she was. Luna seemed to have completely ignored her and, instead, seemed more interested in how everything was slightly smaller to her. She was now about 1.7 meters in height, her back facing Ginny. She peered down at her breasts, now jutting out further than she had known before. "I'll have to procure some new clothes after tonight, I fear."
Ginny couldn't bear to wait a second longer: she had to see Luna grow again. "Engorgio!" she muttered under her breath, this time at Luna's back. Again, the change was instant. Ginny could see as bottoms of Luna's dressed seem to float upwards to catch up with her elongating legs. Despite her getting taller, Luna was still perfectly proportionate: in fact, it only seemed to help her figure. Ginny shot a hand down her jeans and began to stroke herself softly as Luna ballooned upwards and outwards in size.
"Oh...oh my..." said Luna, as she reached a height of about 2.1 meters. "The globgroves probably heard my struggles," she whispered. "But now..." Luna whimpered a bit, her libido climbing to a fever pitch, "The Oyster-Bearing Fairy is being alerted."
>>
>>6631848
(4/5)

She turned around and caught Ginny stroking herself with wild abandon. Luna felt her face turn bright red, but not because of embarrassment."
"Um...Ginny? W-would you like some help? One shouldn't have to endure the Oyster-Bearing Fairy's assault all on their own." Ginny just nodded quickly, pulling her jeans down her thighs with her free hand. Luna got down on her knees in front of Ginny. Even in this position, the top of Luna's head came up to Ginny's breasts. Luna closed her face in on Ginny's waiting sex and began to lick her clitoris slowly, but firmly.
Ginny's face winced in pleasure, panting as she gave herself up to Luna's ministrations. Ginny placed her hands on the table behind her, thrusting her pelvis out against Luna's face.
"F...uh...faster..." said Ginny. Luna obediently picked up the pace. But there was still something missing.
Bigger thought Ginny, picking up her wand and hitting Luna with two successive Engorgio charms. Luna's eyes shot wide open as she looked up at Ginny, moaning in ecstasy. Luna's growth was explosive, as she found she had to crouch further down to reach Ginny's dripping labia. Ginny stared at Luna with a glazed look in her eyes, as her partner began to take up more of her vision. Luna shot up to nearly 4.5 meters in mere seconds. Now, even on her knees, her head came up with over Ginny's.
Crouching getting more and more inconvenient for her, Luna opted to straighten herself up and smoosh Ginny's face into her breast, continuing her assault on Ginny with two, penis-sized fingers. Luna felt her gown melt off her, a large tear ripping it in half across the length of the back due to the shear size of her breasts and torso. Ginny then ravished in the sensation of Luna's flesh growing around her head. She looked up and saw Luna's head thrown back in pleasure.
>>
>>6631852
(5/5)

Four more Engorgio charms later, Ginny let loose with a thunderous orgasm, the likes of which she'd never had before. Luna grabbed Ginny with her hands and leaned back on the ground as Ginny's body contorted wildly on Luna's tummy. Luna looked up at the ceiling with a satisfied feeling in her now, much larger body. The room around them was in shambles as Luna had crushed most of the furniture. She was now some 7.6 meters tall, her breasts the size of giant beach balls.
Ginny's orgasm finally subsided as she panted herself calm.
"That...that was...amazing."
"I concur," said Luna, her voice almost as loud as a car horn. "But I fear the Oyster-Bearing Fairies have not left my side..."
Ginny tried to look up at Luna's face from where she was, but all she saw was the underside of her breasts. But she knew now what she had to do.
Ginny pointed her wand at herself and said, "Engorgio!"
>>
>>6631840
>>6631848
>>6631852
>>6631854
I'm not too familiar with the harry potter universe but everything seems in character, and I do dig the concept of growth arousal / growth addiction. I much prefer that then have characters who get nothing out of growth besides fear and embarrassment. although that can be cute though.
>>
>>6627437

nother courtesy bump. dont fall asleep OP.
>>
File: BE_Weight_Gain_by_Critiq-D.png (536KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
BE_Weight_Gain_by_Critiq-D.png
536KB, 1000x720px
>>
>>6631854
I like it, could probably get off to it. Should write some more.
>>
File: 1344978368017.jpg (261KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1344978368017.jpg
261KB, 640x900px
>>
>>
>>
>>6633729
why are her tits on her stomach?
>>
>>6633906
but thats where theyd naturally fall at that size and beyond.
>>
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.