[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
gfd & rr
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 247
Role-Reversal and Gentle Femdom General
- "anything goes" edition

ITT:
>related hentai
>greentext
>monster girls
>general lewdness
>dojinshi recommendations
>anime/manga recommendations
>preferably recommendations that are on-topic
>cuteposting
>vocaroos
>friendly discussion

Previous Thread: >>6616722

>What is Role Reversal?
http://rolereversalreader.tumblr.com/post/108492906077/finished-the-faq-for-relationship-role-reversal

New Map:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1618907

Old Role Reversal Map:
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1239585#

FetLife Group
https://fetlife.com/groups/121948

irc channel: irc.irchighway.net , #gfd

/rr/ and /gfd/ megapastebins:
http://pastebin.com/7NfGfusP
http://pastebin.com/evbfjazh
http://pastebin.com/iQetqpH

New doujin list per LL:
http://pastebin.com/BjvGSkMi

Rusefemanon VA work:
https://soundgasm.net/u/Rusfemanon/Writefags
and drawfags welcome!
Kitsune story:
http://pastebin.com/KbnXtAbp

SifSub:
My manager is my mistress (non lewd)
http://pastebin.com/TJAvFqgf
"I don't bite"
http://pastebin.com/hWmZEyjb


Smolbrit: Little Soldier Lady
http://pastebin.com/4PQW6E5B
Smolbrit's fashion guide:
http://pastebin.com/YvccbTvA

Other: Protective Amazons
http://www.amazonlove.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7018

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ165291.html

In Her Argent Embrace:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2606318

Valentine /gfd/ (Written by a 4chan writefag. Supposedly was going to be 5 parts, I only ever saw 2)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/tW34EBHL
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/hMDENVVs

Pretty Human (Highly reccomended by many): http://seafoam.pbworks.com/w/page/77839289/Pretty%20Human
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 34644046_p0.jpg (235 KB, 1748x1240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34644046_p0.jpg
235 KB, 1748x1240
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 43423323_p0.jpg (626 KB, 1100x778) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
43423323_p0.jpg
626 KB, 1100x778
>>
>>
File: 1424117636090.jpg (78 KB, 540x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424117636090.jpg
78 KB, 540x537
>>
>>
File: 1452105614461[1].jpg (92 KB, 648x374) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452105614461[1].jpg
92 KB, 648x374
Animated film:
>Garden of Words

Live Action Film:
>Angel-A

Anime/Manga:
>Witch Craft Works
>Freezing
>Madan no Ou to Vanadis
>Morobito: Guardian of the Spirit
>Monster Musume no Iru Ichijou
>Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (The world is still beautiful)
>Akame ga Kill*
>Infinite Stratos
>Accel World*
>The Pet Girl of Sakurasou*
>Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
>Tasogare otome x Amnesia
>Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
>Amagami*

Manga/Light Novel:
>Kono Onee-san wa fiction desu
>Unbalance x Unbalance
>Otoyomegatari
>Sensei Lock-on
>Arakawa under the bridge
>Natsuyuki Rendezvous
>Otomen
>Kimi wa Peto/Tramps like us
>Hokago play
>Game Over
>Takane no Hana Nara Ochitekoi!!
>Tsugumomo
>Ore x Yome
>Altina the Sword Princess

>Visual Novels
Junipers Knot*

Web animation:
>Newman

*/gfd/ is not the main focus of the story. Don't read/watch it purely for the /gfd/, make sure you enjoy it first and consider the /gfd/ a bonus.

Doujin List: http://pastebin.com/BjvGSkMi (Credit to LL)
Hentai List: http://pastebin.com/jVY1dAeb
>>
how fucked are you if you live in a shit tier europe thats not as enlightened and open minded as US ?
>>
>>6620228
Put Miss Julie on those Live-action films fampai
>>
File: 1450560959066.png (94 KB, 1249x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450560959066.png
94 KB, 1249x475
>>6620254
You talking about UK or Germany?
>>
>>6620228
GFD Story list:
Taiyakisoba:

Absorption:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5343203/chapters/12337505

The Vixen:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5202542/chapters/11990246

Under the Falcon's Wing:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4653132/chapters/10613943

The Leprechaun's Charms:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/3645492

The Sentimental Succubus:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/3241379/chapters/7061726

A Taste for Christmas Cake:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/3145253/chapters/6822353

Takeover:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2779652/chapters/6235439

Wings of Desire:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2760794

In Her Argent Embrace:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2606318/chapters/5806514

Bringing the Heat:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2454164/chapters/5439332

Love-Love Umbrella:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/2219088

SifSub:

Until you are:
http://pastebin.com/KbnXtAbp

My manager is my mistress:
http://pastebin.com/TJAvFqgf

I don't bite:
http://pastebin.com/hWmZEyjb

Smolbrit:

Minotaur's Labyrinth:
http://pastebin.com/b7dURJkY

The Bear and the Wolf Cub:
http://pastebin.com/4PQW6E5B

Others:

Pretty Human: (by Sea Foam):
http://seafoam.pbworks.com/w/page/77839289/Pretty%20Human

Love You to Bits!: (By SilentOtakuGirl):
http://silentotakugirl.deviantart.com/art/Love-You-to-Bits-529875044
>>
>>6620262
nope, thats the good europe, im talking about shit europe, well im more like a mid tier europe - czech republic, so i imagine the further sout-east you go the more backwards it gets
>>
File: 1444399697602.jpg (233 KB, 600x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444399697602.jpg
233 KB, 600x424
>found something /gfd/ related
>it's 3D porn

Whelp that's unfortunate.
>>
>>
File: 1430865594304.png (73 KB, 268x483) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430865594304.png
73 KB, 268x483
>>
>>6620452
How does this make sense? I'm Swedish and I don't get it.
>>
>>6620472
Dude what?
Do you know any nordic history?
>>
File: 1387407337333.jpg (293 KB, 600x979) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387407337333.jpg
293 KB, 600x979
>>6620485
Not him but, both? Tomboy can be a pretty wide description, lots of differences in them.
>>
Hi /gfd/ !
I'm doing a little study on fetishes and "deviance", and I'd like to ask some questions. I start here since /gfd/ is my personal fetish. Answer if you like.

Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?
Do you know when you started developping your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
Have you an idea of why you have developped this fetish ?
Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities or do you also get into roleplay with your partner ?
How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?

Please only answer the questions you wish to and feel free to ask me anything. I'll come back tomorrow, most likely, to see and answer to your eventual answers. Thank you in advance !
>>
>>6620528
oh boy, here we go again
>>
File: dark_snare.jpg (1 MB, 800x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dark_snare.jpg
1 MB, 800x1100
>>
>>6620460

is there a gallery or anything of all the stuff this artist's done? I really like it.
>>
>you will never be a qt kitsune trap
>you will never be waifued by a strong adventurer girl
>she will never reduce you to a shuddering mess and cuddle you afterwards
>>
>>6620254
>being 'murican
>fucking
>ever
>>
>>6620528
1. No, I just like something many others don't.
2. I've always had the idea that sex is about the other person, and apparently that qualifies me as sub? But when I read these threads I knew it was what I wanted.
3. I often tend to get on better with girls than boys, but that's not very likely to be a big factor.
4. Have done a bit of roleplay with previous partners gfd wise. It's not a deal breaker, but it's what I'd look for until I'm maybe 25.
5. Not all that hard seeing as most of the girls I've been with are pretty gfd and still are.
>>
File: 41114328_p0.jpg (465 KB, 910x1220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41114328_p0.jpg
465 KB, 910x1220
>>
File: 41281243_p0.png (1 MB, 1500x1216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41281243_p0.png
1 MB, 1500x1216
>>
File: 44449239_p0.jpg (417 KB, 542x699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44449239_p0.jpg
417 KB, 542x699
>>
File: 51145440_p0.jpg (83 KB, 570x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51145440_p0.jpg
83 KB, 570x800
>>
File: 50870365_p0.jpg (42 KB, 500x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
50870365_p0.jpg
42 KB, 500x750
>>
File: 39934620_p0.jpg (79 KB, 600x771) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
39934620_p0.jpg
79 KB, 600x771
>>
File: 39635506_p1.png (513 KB, 1246x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
39635506_p1.png
513 KB, 1246x1200
>>
>>
>>
>>6620528
>Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?
Maybe
>Do you know when you started developping your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
I can't remember. Been a while though.
>Have you an idea of why you have developped this fetish ?
I'm not sure... I dont have a mommy fetish but my mom has been absent from my life in my early teenage years for quite sometime. Maybe that's why?
>Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities or do you also get into roleplay with your partner?
I have no partner, never had one but if i had one it probably wouldn't be seperate.
>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?
I accepted it 100%, it's who i am i guess.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>6620528

>yes
>don't remember, probably a few years ago
>I had "vanilla" sex before, got into pegging, kind of found some aspects of femdom more and more appealing
>I don't have a partner. I would prefer to always be the more dominant partner
>It's hard. Wanting to dominate is unethical. I wish I wasn't into it, but the alternatives are either boring or worse
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>6620664
Heh, I think I know you.

>>6620528
>Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?
About as deviant as it fucking gets, but not because of the gfd.
>Do you know when you started developing your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
Before puberty.
>Have you an idea of why you have developed this fetish ?
I was bullied for being ugly in school, particularly by boys, so now I can only achieve full sexual satisfaction with a guy if I feel like I'm overpowering or forcing or coercing him in some way.
>Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities or do you also get into roleplay with your partner ?
Nah, it's my lifestyle.
>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?
I used to struggle a lot, but it gets easier as time goes on.
>>
>>
>>
So what if i dont have the inferior finger ratio? T^T
>>
>>6620680

How? I don't post here much.

>bullied by boys

I got teased by dudes too.
>>
>>6620689
>>6620694
>>6620697
>>6620699
>>6620701
i bet that this can be put into a single picture
>>
File: 1451713119557.jpg (1 MB, 2134x2149) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451713119557.jpg
1 MB, 2134x2149
>>6620528
>"deviant"
1. Yep. GFD isn't that odd, but some of my other fetishes would probably land me in the deviant category.
>Do you know when you started developing your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
2. First girlfriend preferred to be a dom, and i quickly found that I was really into being a sub. Have always had and interest in pain/masochism, she happened to have sadist tendencies. We matched up really well with a lot of stuff. Even casually, she was a dom. She'd only let me sit on her lap, and would rarely sit on mine; we'd have little competitions and she'd always win (i'd let her win fairly often). This was roughly 3 years ago.
>Have you an idea of why you have developed this fetish ?
3. I think I like the idea of pleasing other people before myself, sexually, so being told what to do, or being in a position of less power kinda fits that. Always been attracted to older-ish women, too. I'm Asian, so age commands a level of authority and respect that I think adds to the fetish. No oedipal fetish, though.
>Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities or do you also get into roleplay with your partner ?
4. Never really did roleplay. First gf definitely did some light bondage, and was her sub. She refused to do anal (for me) though. We never got around to heavier bondage, and bdsm shit before splitting. Stuff's expensive. Second gf was super vanilla in bed so didn't get much there. Currently single.
>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?
5. I am 100% ok with it, and all my other fetishes. Sex is great, but it's pretty important to know when to be serious and when to be casual about it, so when a sexual relationship is steady enough, as you get more casual, introducing new elements is important and welcome. Fuck, if I had to have vanilla sex for the rest of my life, I'd be super bummed out. No reason I can think of that people should be limited in what they do in the bedroom.
>>
>>6620702
I actually had issues with the last one hitting the vertical pixel limit and upload limit. Was harder to read too since you had to scroll from side to side.
>>
What kind of restraints do you know of and which are your favorite?

Yes, this is gentle
>>
>>6620730
Handcuffs and rope are easy ones, using panties to "blindfold" someone is super hot.
My favourite is a collar.
>>
>>6620713
Any more or is that the last choice?
>>
File: 1440064372208.jpg (649 KB, 743x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440064372208.jpg
649 KB, 743x1100
>>6620730
I'm very into shibari. I love the process of tying a guy up, especially if he's especially sensitive or into rope so he sighs and gasps and moves a little as I'm doing it. Plus there's just something about how a takate-kote frames a guy's chest that is absolutely delicious.
>>
>>6620528
1. I don't like labels but in the literal sense, yes I suppose
2. not really, but it's been my ideal relationship since I was a young teen
3. Probably mommy issues. Never had a mother or mother figure in my life
4. Not entirely sure what this means
5. I've accepted it but I am worried about how this will come into play when I'm older
>>
>>6620764
Wow, I bet my pecs would look amazing tied up like that.
>>
>>6620703
This was really sweet until those last two paragraphs. Boner kind of died there.
>>
>>6620730
Second to this >>6620764. I find intricate ties on guys to be visually appealing, and nice and constrictive.
>>
File: 1435544956411.jpg (952 KB, 1280x1292) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435544956411.jpg
952 KB, 1280x1292
>>6620758
Last one.
>>
>>6620528

1. No, I just admit to what I like whereas most people don't indulge their own "deviant" desires.
2. Not really.
3. Nah. It suits my personality though, I guess.
4. I'm not that into roleplay, to be honest. I would incorporate my kinks into a relationship if my partner was receptive.
5. Not at all.
>>
>>6620528
>Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?
By definition, I am. Most males are dominant and I'm submissive, ergo I deviate from the norm. This isn't a value judgement (although some people use it to make one), it's just a statement of fact.
>Do you know when you started developping your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
I've pretty much always been into it since as long as I've experienced sexuality. I did embrace and get more into it as I aged, though.
>Have you an idea of why you have developped this fetish ?
I enjoy doing things for people and making them happy. I also tend to have a very leadership-oriented role in my daily life, so it's appealing to have someone else take control.
>Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities or do you also get into roleplay with your partner ?
My last partner was a super vanilla chick who would've balked at anything like this. I can be forward and dominating in my relationships, but it's a performance I put on for the other person; a sort of meta-submission. I only do it because it makes them happy, not for myself. Needless to say, that was unhealthy (although not by any fault of hers) and we broke it off. I'm holding out for a better match for my next relationship.
>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?
It's the easiest thing in the world.
>>
File: 1439892436503.jpg (435 KB, 1200x1734) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439892436503.jpg
435 KB, 1200x1734
>>6620528
1. No
2. I stated developing fantasies after puberty, I think.
3. I believe they developed early in childhood development and only made into a sexual fetish after hormones kicked in. I was always very shy and never had many friends despite wanting these relationships. Femdom forces interaction and takes pressure away from being the primary force of the relationship which appeals to me as an insecure shut-in.
4. I have never had sex.
5. Not very. I used to care about my sexual orientation when I started getting into traps, but at this point it doesn't matter that much.
>>
>>6620915
what is this from!? I have seen it before, but I can't remember the name it...
>>
>>6620940
It is called Love/Hate Letter. The watersports near the end throw some people off, so be warned.
>>
>>6620528
sure, why not...

>Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?
obviously
>Do you know when you started developping your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
never. just another silly fetish on the list. somewhere when i was 1 digit y old
>Have you an idea of why you have developped this fetish ?
see point 2
>Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities or do you also get into roleplay with your partner ?
>sexual activities
>partner
do you think i'm some fucking normie or something?
>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?
no regrets about my fetishes. just wondering from time to time: "what the fuck did i just fapped to?"
>I'll come back tomorrow, most likely, to see and answer to your eventual answers. Thank you in advance !
next time post pics or don't come back
>>
>>6620944
Ah. I remember that part, I just reread it. Not bad, wish there was more stuff exactly like that but without the watersports. Any suggestions?
>>
>>6620528
1. Incredibly so. It is shameful in the eyes of male peers and is not even an option on dating sites.
2. I've always had fantasies of being captured. Then I was into yuri, where there were many scenes I could imagine myself as being preyed upon.
3. There is the feeling of being wanted, of being praised or valued highly. Being taken care of or treated like a less expensive chihuahua, and not having the expectations that have built up on men in society.
4. No. I want it included.
5. The only problem when it comes to accepting it is my own body. I'm not built, but I'm hairy. I'm thin, but not "small," (in either sense of the word.) I can't fit into panties and I look horrible with my wider shoulders, so I always feel like no one would want me.
>>
>>6620265
Absorption and the Vixen aren't GFD stories. They have monster girls, but they're pretty vanilla, and the author didn't tag them as femdom unlike other stories.
>>
>>6620443
[spoiler]link?[spoiler]
>>
>Love feminine submissive guys
>All the ones I encounter are gay

Such a cruel fate.

Funny enough my first boyfriend was as frail and submissive as a guy can get.. turned out to be gay
>>
>>6621003
Well i'm not gay...
>>
>>6621010
Don't do this.
>>
File: 1442784386811.jpg (141 KB, 565x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442784386811.jpg
141 KB, 565x800
>>6620528
>Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?
Fairly.
>Do you know when you started developping your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
From about 9 years old, I always had a thing for the cute, shy, guys and especially stories involving knights and servants.
>Have you an idea of why you have developped this fetish ?
Sorta. I have a theory that since I'm the youngest in my family, I never really had real power and no one ever trusted me in my family. The thought of someone willingly giving me that power over them and trusting me implicitly would be... amazing.
>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?
Not terribly hard, although sometimes I catch myself wishing this wasn't such a huge turn on for me sometimes, it'd make finding a boyfriend much easier.


But anyway, how's /gfd/ doing tonight?
>>
File: 1443554492369.jpg (202 KB, 1023x1047) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443554492369.jpg
202 KB, 1023x1047
>>
File: 1449787265355.jpg (423 KB, 1200x1274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449787265355.jpg
423 KB, 1200x1274
>>6621003
>Love dominant women
>All the ones I encounter think I'm gay
It goes both ways, believe me.
>>
File: 1450980047353.jpg (390 KB, 905x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450980047353.jpg
390 KB, 905x1280
>>6620528
1) No, asides from monster girls /gfd/ is the only fetish I have and its pretty vanilla at that.
2)yeah about or 14 or 15 I realised I was a sub. I said to one of my friend the kind of girls that I liked and the said that I may like "assertive women" so I did some research and found heaven. The rest is history
3) Well my uncle and grandfather died when I was quite young and my father was never around much because he was a very successful business man so I was practically raised by women all my life. They always taught me that the women comes first and that you should do anything for her. That's the only thing I can think of
4) No, asides from me being with a sub partner where I tried (and failed horribly) to be a dom I've always wanted to be the sub in a relationship.
5) I wouldn't give up being a sub for the world, I love it
>>
File: 1442787557625.jpg (140 KB, 774x1033) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442787557625.jpg
140 KB, 774x1033
>>
>>6620528

1. I do not really. I am fairly vanilla besides this.
2. Around the time I first started dating.
3. Well, when I was a child I generally identified more with women. I remember my first girlfriend told me that when we were in the first grade she called me tall, and that caused me to cry. I do not really think about that all that much though, it feels like I am just creating connections that aren't there.
4. It's connected fairly tightly, although I have not really had sex.
5. It was hard before I realized it, once I realized I accepted it fairly readily.
>>
File: 1351.jpg (331 KB, 784x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351.jpg
331 KB, 784x1200
>>6620528
1.For other reasons besides /gfd/
2.Maybe elementary or middle school
3.Always loved tomboy/dominant characters and I'm a pretty submissive person at heart
4.Don't have a partner
5.Always accepted it just glad I've got a place to discuss it


>>6621027
Okay, finally got my sleep schedule back on track and got to play kotor
>>
>>6621058
It's sad when there aren't that many RPG's that allow you to get properly dominated :(. DA:I tried it, but the writing was terrible.
>>
>>6621093
The only thing I can think of is Jack from ME 2. Other than that you're right and that's a shame
>>
>>6620528
Not really but I dony decide.
At around 14 or 15
Aspergers means I have trouble atarting and guiding interactions and being surrounded by women in my household growing up
Never had a partner. Dont intend to. I like the concept of a relationship but in practice it would never work.
Not at all.
>>
File: 1450224880861.png (104 KB, 500x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450224880861.png
104 KB, 500x522
>>6621093
I forgot about Sully from FE:A
>>
>>6620528

>Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?

Not particularly. Yeah I'm on /d/ for Christ's sake but I consider myself fairly tame.

>Do you know when you started developping your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?

I kinda had a thing for bondage for years now. That developed into Femdom and from there it kinda mellowed out into gfd.

>Have you an idea of why you have developped this fetish ?

Several thing about it appeal to me:

>Having enough trust in my partner that I wouldn't think twice about putting myself at their mercy
>The physical intamacy I would have (petting, spooning, hugging, kissing, pretty much any type of physical contact)
>Being able to do whatever I can to help my significant other and make them feel special and loved

>Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities or do you also get into roleplay with your partner ?

Jokes on you, asshole. I'm a single virgin.

>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?

I'd work on getting a girlfriend first. Then go about the fetishes.
>>
>Used to be a prude
>tfw now she refers to you as a "butt slut"
>tfw you deny it even though it's true
>>
>>6621003

Same here gurl.

Even the guys I get matched with on tastebuds are gay...
>>
>>6620996
Sorry for late response
Paige Turnah - The Diagnosis
It's not rough and dominating by any means but about 6.5 minutes of it is the woman taking control in a sensual way. Like nimbling on the ear, giving orders and kissing parts of the body that aren't normally kissed, while still being in control.

Thought a couple of you might like it.
>>
File: 1388185567891.jpg (80 KB, 850x950) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388185567891.jpg
80 KB, 850x950
>>6620834
Well then anon, you must find out if they do. For science.

>>6621453
My boyfriend gets all flustered if I call him a slut, I think he might combust if I called him a butt slut. That's totally what I'm gonna turn him into, though.
>>
>>6621470
So, what's the kind of music that exclusively attracts gay subs ?
>>
>>6620528

1.Yes, I enjoy what people find taboo
2, yep, 13
3. abandonment and perceived loneliness lead me find great enjoyment in serving and praise for it
4.It can be either or, but it would mostly be a part
5. Very, I almost always see myself as an "alpha"
>>
File: 1424040498954.png (542 KB, 660x935) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424040498954.png
542 KB, 660x935
>>6621033
After my gay ex years ago I'm really cautious about it now.

Again all the ones I find are gay but then I ended up going out with this guy for almost 3 years before I said "Holy shit this guy is actually gay and won't admit it."

There were so many signs and I had my assumptions.. but the kicker was he cross dressed (in the maid outfit I encouraged him to buy) for a handful of his internet buddies (which were all male) and loved the attention.

He was super dependent on me despite being gay and was torn apart that I ended it but I wasn't going to continue to enable his denial.
>>
>>6621592
ol skool jungle
>>
>>6621625
>but the kicker was he cross dressed
as a straight crossdresser, I can tell you, if they say they're straight, it's 99% of the time, a front
>>
>>6620528

1. Yes...yes. First yes because I'm not sure, but since it's considered abnormal then I concede.

2. probably around 18-19. I was and still am a sensitive person

3. As I said, sensitive. Lack of confidence. Self-hate. I just wanted a girl to approach me and treat me like a potential love interest rather than a utility to get by. To show me the world I was too scared to enjoy.

4. I don't engage in any sexual activities since many months ago and it wasn't really sex because she just laid there and did nothing. ( and she just made me even more jaded due to her bullshit). So this fantasy is just that.

5. Not hard at all. It's very very unlikely for me to be involved in one that I would love and growth with as a person. Assuming we aren't talking about BDSM king of gentle femdom.
>>
File: 1446150841082.jpg (1 MB, 1652x2338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446150841082.jpg
1 MB, 1652x2338
>>6621625
That sounds really rough. Was he obviously not sexually attracted to you and stuff like that?
>>
File: 1352472703318.jpg (230 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352472703318.jpg
230 KB, 1000x718
>>6621630
Well see he only cross dressed because he knew how into cross dressing I am and I always went on about how cute he'd look in a maid outfit

But also being into cross dressing doesn't really help that I find nothing but gays huh.
>>
>>6621635
It was a LDR and we ended up meeting a good amount of times and he always got boners from cuddling but other than that he never cared to see me naked, it was weird but I kinda just assumed he was just "respecting" me, it was weird.

Speaking of cuddling, I could never resist ear nibbling during cuddling.
>>
>>6621647
Christ, I dunno how people do LDRs. I'm bouncing off the walls with sexual frustration after a week apart.
>>
>>6621656
Masturbation
and lots of it.
>>
>>6621640
Well i've found more men into me here than women, so I feel where you're coming from

>>6621656
Same, I've done a serious one ONCE

I can't do being far.
>>
>>6621656
They do it out of desperation because not everyone can get as much sex as they want at will. Never forget to check your blessed privilege.
>>
>>6621640
Maybe if you made him crossdress in something more masculine he wouldn't have been gay. Like a sexy female cop or something.
>>
>>6621662
My privilege is beyond the point of checkability, and I also feel it's rather unethical to date anybody in any way out of desperation. People deserve better than to be your last resort.

>>6621664
>crossdressing
>masculine
>ever
>implying your choice of clothing dictates your sexuality
I don't think that's how any of that works mate.
>>
>>6621665
Yeah I know I'm doing that taboo and strange thing called joking bro don't worry about it. It wasn't really that funny.
>>
File: rachnee1.png (154 KB, 428x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rachnee1.png
154 KB, 428x398
>>6621666
Given some of the inane bullshit people come out with completely earnestly in these threads, I find it very hard to tell what's a joke anymore.

Speaking of which, where's finger cuffs autist? Haven't heard from him in a while.
>>
File: NrMLdMe.png (125 KB, 710x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NrMLdMe.png
125 KB, 710x414
I mean I'd prefer not to be in a LDR but at the same time finding someone in my area who's into the whole letting a woman dominate them thing has been so nonexistent I'm willing to suffer a LDR.
>>
>>6621672
Yeah, I feel that. Took me about three years to find the right person, and I live in an area with no shortage of submissive men, but just... not the right kind of submissive men.
>>
>tfw no woman is powerful enough to dominate me
>>
>>6621672
>>6621676
I can't help but feel for the women with this fetish I mean it's one thing being a guy and trying to meet women without sounding like a creep. It's a whole other story to deal with all the dudes that are creepy and all the dudes that will think you're weird because of it.
>>
When does it start to count as LDR in your opinion ? As in distance/time necessary for travel.

>>6620282
>>6620254
Depends what you are looking for. If you are into full on BDSM kink stuff you are comparatively pretty fucked apart from a few events here and there. If that's your thing try looking around the local internet to find stuff. http://www.bdsm-events.eu is as good site as any to start. The larger erotic events in Prague and Vienna that happen every few months(I think twice a year) might also be worth checking out since even tho they are mainly vanilla some parts of the exhibition have kinky themes, keyword: erotický veľtrh.

Alternatively just do what every slav is doing these days anyhow and move to the UK.

If you just want a girl to take charge here and there and do some slightly perverted stuff in bed that's far from impossible provided you live in a larger city(Prague is your best bet probably, there's gotta be a few gfd grills between all those tourists/students/locals) and aren't a socially awkward shut-in, but in that case even a 'normal' gf would be hard to come by.
>>
File: 1404479327191.gif (542 KB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404479327191.gif
542 KB, 800x450
Is heliumbro still with us? At first I thought he was a shitposter but now I'm kind of worried.
>>
>>6621691
Same, needless to say I hate when it becomes depressing o' clock, but i don't want the dude to an hero, because he was getting some serious encouragement and that shit is a motivator
>>
>>6621591
>That's totally what I'm gonna turn him into, though.

I didn't need this work boner
>>
>>6621726
Where we're going, you wont need boners at all.
>>
Do women like this actually exist irl?
All the women I've ever been "dominated" by were straight up abusive. Emotionally, physically, sexually. I still have scars on my chest from the last one, among other shit, but she still managed to convince everyone I knew that -I- was the abusive one. Even lost my job over it.
That was years ago. I haven't been with anyone, I don't go out, I have all of three friends, four if you count a yank I've never met and probably never will. I work in a dead end minimum wage job and I sit in my room inventing new and exciting ways to procrastinate playing fucking vidya. That's been my whole life for years now.

I'm fucking scared, /d/.
I can't talk to them anymore, they just remind me of the past and that they can ruin your life on a whim. I feel useless. Nothing I do has any relevance.
I'm fucking lost. I just want someone to help me, guide me, something, I don't know.
I'm so lonely it physically hurts.

And I don't even fucking know why I'm venting this on /d/. Seems like you might relate to the fear, at least. Sorry for the wall of text. Feel free to tear me a new asshole.
>>
>>6621753
I sure hope so.

It sounds like you and me come from the same boat, and trying to heal from shitty female authority figures in general is like trying to bandage a gunshot wound with notebook paper (They really know how to sink in their claws)

and I've staved off virtually every form of dating and a lot of my old friends due to SO's

but just know, as long as you focus on doing what works for you and staying stable, Someone, dominant or not, will gravitate towards the fact that you're working hard.

Procrastinating is just gonna give you more set backs to look at in the long run, instead of hitting the steam sale, drop some bucks on exercise equipment and spend some time hitting social event, or at least a concert so if you don't want to talk you have the music
>>
File: 1450932612259.png (114 KB, 1895x1020) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450932612259.png
114 KB, 1895x1020
>>6621753
gfd either withers or turns into a full femdom. but then femdom also withers at some point
>>
>>6621758
m8 why are you even here
you aren't helping the poor cunt, regardless of whether it's true or not
>>
>>6620604
>>6620648
>>6620664
>>6620680
>>6620709
>>6620800
>>6620891
>>6620904
>>6620915
>>6620945
>>6620953
>>6621027
>>6621036
>>6621049
>>6621058
>>6621147
>>6621331
>>6621624
>>6621634

Thanks everyone for answering ! I read you all.
Interesting how I can relate to a lot of you. That helped me a lot.
I'll post some more pics, and by the way >>6620945 sorry, I had completely forgotten.
>>
>>
>>
File: 824610031.jpg (555 KB, 850x662) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
824610031.jpg
555 KB, 850x662
>>
>>6621761
just saying that they do exist but it's not easy to find. and that he should get his shit together and deal with what life has to offer
>>
File: 1445923670523.jpg (189 KB, 850x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445923670523.jpg
189 KB, 850x850
>>6621647
>>6621656
>>6621672
>>6621685
This may be retarded but what does LDR stand for?

>>6621691
Oh god, I haven't heard from him either...I do hope he is ok
>>
>>6621785
Long distance relaionship
>>
>>6621685
hmm, sounds like you know your stuff

i live close by prague, yes, and yes id like a girl that isnt all out submissive and would be proactive when it comes to trying all sorts of nonvanilla things
>>
>>6621787
Thanks
>>
>>6621786
i know you enjoy your dreamworld but how about getting back to reality for a minute and actually give it a thought. everything is in the post, you just need to actually read it
>>
>>6621797
>>6621797

I gave it a thought the first time it was posted, but that's just his story, if someone wants to break up and be submissive, I can't/won't stop them.

Not my fault you have the personal hope of a north korean immigrant.

Try not giving up for a change, or better yet, be your own man before assuming another has no mistakes
>>
>>6621797
you're retarded if you think some shitty post on 4chan means anything substantial.
>>
>>6621802
>>6621806
i'll rather listen to someone with experience than a bunch of forever alones who know absolutely nothing about the subject and call bullshit because it ruins their dreamworld
>>
>>6621808
And yet I imagine you won't listen to women with life experience contradicting that because the.cognitive dissonance hurts your poor pessimistic little brain. Bless.
>>
>>6621811
>women with life experience
sure. present us one
>>6621812
all you had to do was to actually read it
>>6621758
>>
>>6621820
You're talking to one mate.
>>
>>6621821
undoubtly. after all everyone here is a woman experienced in life
>>
>>6620144
sauce?
>>
>>6621822
>Rule 1: Be attractive
>Rule 2: Don't be unattractive
>>
File: 1420322595152.png (1 MB, 1637x1967) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420322595152.png
1 MB, 1637x1967
>>6621822
Woah there buddy, calm that hostility. You're almost as hostile, if not more than this 'robot scum' you so abhorrently hate.
They're not scum, they just have serious issues. Insulting them won't help with those issues.
>>
File: 1416890378117.png (375 KB, 790x1178) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416890378117.png
375 KB, 790x1178
>>6621822
>>6621849
Oh and to add to this, I didn't mean to implying it was GFD women I was talking about, but rather society at large, the 'normie' women so to say that have created these insecurities.
Now quick, less fighting, more tomboy posting.
>>
File: 1443835360139.png (577 KB, 712x980) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443835360139.png
577 KB, 712x980
these are very nice cancerous debates going on but do post pics to not be a bunch of completely worthless pos like majority of the namefags here
>>6621824
kanta or 'k n t r o'
>>6621849
>hostility
what a surprise...
like seriously, the only non hostile fags here are trolls
>inb4 passive-agressive/assertive crap
>>
File: XgyjOdanqu.jpg (515 KB, 700x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XgyjOdanqu.jpg
515 KB, 700x900
Writefag here, do you guys prefer long chapters or should I write shorter ones updating more often?
The previous chapter I wrote was about 12,000 words and I'm not sure how long each chapter should be.
Next chapter is about half that insofar.

Previous chapter with some spell checking for reference.
http://pastebin.com/DpnRrRs0
>>
File: 2DJGAME454.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2DJGAME454.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>6621844
I'm 5'6 and not insecure about my height, couldn't give a fuck.
>>
File: 1447908819147.png (463 KB, 561x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447908819147.png
463 KB, 561x850
>>6621849
Eh, I either love something or hate it, there's very few things I feel indifferent about. I don't hate them as much as I make it out honestly...I mainly use it to add a little more oomph to my arguments. But I can try to damage control as much as I want but its futile, you're right I'll make a conscious effort to stop

>>6621854
>more tomboy posting.
Now that's something I cant argue with

>>6621900
I don't mind either, longer ones would make it easier to organise into a list. But I wouldn't want it to stress you into thinking you're taking too long. I mean a dedicated writefag who crafts stories like that, we should be the one taking advice from you.
>>
File: 1427177761001.jpg (211 KB, 410x546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427177761001.jpg
211 KB, 410x546
>gf broke up with me a couple of months ago
>drowning in depression
>chances of finding a dom girl in Portugal are insignificant

kill me
>>
File: 1431067254101.jpg (190 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431067254101.jpg
190 KB, 800x800
>>6621905
>I'm 5'6 and not insecure about my height, couldn't give a fuck.
Good for you anon, I should have used a different word than 'manlets' but I meant it in a way that meant 'shorter men that are also insecure'.
>tfw 6"0'
>tfw I will never know the feeling of having a girl much bigger than me spoon me
I'm not that salty though because I have a gfd gf that's a lot shorter than me which is hot too.

>>6621911
It'll be okay anon, try finding one of those 'manches' or whatever they were called, maybe that could help. Or just look for any chance you can to move to another country that you'd have a better chance as long as you can get a job there or something, as a last-ditch effort. I mean like, find a job overseas and have finding a qt while there a secondary goal.
>>
>>6621757
Fearful-anon here.

Feels more like trying to staunch a severed leg with a napkin, personally. Never had a positive figure to begin with, so I don't know much better.
Sometimes I think my fetishes make all too much sense.

Don't really know what works for me but I get the sentiment. Regardless, I should probably get out more.
Considered going to local munches/parties of the sort, but from what I've seen most dommes lean more towards sadism and single male subs are frowned upon at the absolute best.
Given the amount of vitriol in this thread, seems like the latter part is fairly standard.
>>
>>6621914
haven't seen a horse this high in a while
>>
>>6621913
>tfw I will never know the feeling of having a girl much bigger than me spoon me
They exist.
I'm 5'11 and my friend's GF is actually taller than me and my friend and almost everyone in our group.
>>
File: 1421104074633.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421104074633.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1576
>>6621929
>I think the point he's trying to make is that insecurity is not an excuse to be an aggressive misogynist.shitposting all over the place.
Are you implying that I am this, or advocate this? Because I don't, but I also don't advocate insulting and shitposting at insecure people or about others insecurity.
>>
File: 1448508415235.jpg (35 KB, 599x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448508415235.jpg
35 KB, 599x429
This thread needs less pointless fighting and more cuteposting.

Seriously guys. /gfd/ isn't the right place. I'm not saying you don't belong there, but these kinds of discussions just ruin the whole thing for everyone.
>>
File: 1426811023223.png (702 KB, 848x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426811023223.png
702 KB, 848x1000
>>6621913
>Or just look for any chance you can to move to another country
That's the plan.
Either Germany or UK. Maybe Switzerland.
But I'll still have absolutely no chances whatsoever.
>>
File: 1433206507008.jpg (352 KB, 809x928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433206507008.jpg
352 KB, 809x928
>>6621945
You're right anon, namefags don't belong in /gfd/ this an anonymous imageboard and anyone who wants to act like retards by orbiting, arguing with our encouraging these wanna be thread celebrities should fuck off to a subreddit.
>>
File: XgyjOdanqa.jpg (120 KB, 544x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XgyjOdanqa.jpg
120 KB, 544x800
>Less bickering and more /gfd/
Yes please.
>>
>>6621948
If you absolutley believe it's impossible, it sure will be.
I used to be a shy nerd unable to talk to most girls and sometimes bullied (by a guy smaller and skinnier than me, damnit), but I worked out and worked harder at school. It took me a long time but now I'm in a two-year long relationship and it goes formidably well.
If you had seen me some years ago, you would've deemed me 100% hopeless.
>>
File: 1449676529521.jpg (228 KB, 1695x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449676529521.jpg
228 KB, 1695x1200
Forgot pic
>>
>>6621945
these threads need permabans
>>6621949
>attention whores will leave just like that
>>
File: 1448779018908.jpg (274 KB, 1002x1416) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448779018908.jpg
274 KB, 1002x1416
>>6621822
>who don't like a butt-ugly subs

I always found it strange how little men take care of their appearance. A well-groomed appearance can compensate a lot.
>>
>>6621958
I was starting to have confidence in myself, but the breakup made it all crash and burn
how did you meet your gf?
>>
>>6620948
Nishi Shizumu on e hentai
>>
File: 1449014174143.jpg (73 KB, 645x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449014174143.jpg
73 KB, 645x540
>>6621970
Just like that. I tried to talk with my few friends' friends, and she was one of them. We talked, we started to know each other and as the months passed I supported her in her difficult moments. In the end we both fell in love and we're moving together next year.

By the way, I met her after my first gf, whom I was still in love with, broke up with me. Today I regret nothing for it helped me grow into a better person.
>>
File: 1451941717545.jpg (857 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451941717545.jpg
857 KB, 1200x1200
>>6621968
Yeah, I've found this too. I'd like to think I'm some kind of exception because I shave completely and keep my hair nice, but women really go much further with it all?
Might just be down to makeup and whatnot
>>
>>6621691
I'm still here. Like I said, we scheduled it for the weekend.
>>
>>6621679
Oh yeah, it's rough on both ends it seems.

To find a "normal" guy who wants to be dominated is difficult but then finding them at all seems a bit difficult.

Then there's a lot of assholes who get.. angry at a woman wanting something like this at all. It's weird but in my experience they all seemed to be those typical hurr durr women are below men types of charmers.
Like, dang, I just like being a loving bully to a delicate guy.
>>
>>6621988
If you're really set on it, listen to some music whilst you do it.
Colour blind by counting crows is a favourite of mine.
Please don't though
>>
File: 1444530526722.jpg (114 KB, 850x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444530526722.jpg
114 KB, 850x637
>>6621968
I agree, it mainly comes from people who think they can't attract anyone and no one will go out with them. If you're not trying to attract anyone then whats the point of helping yourself try be attractive. And if your not trying to make yourself attractive then you're not going to be. People just need a good confidence boost and something to strive towards to get themselves back on their feet.
>>
>>6622000
I have music picked out to listen to for the day, but the said she would whisper nice things into my ear so I wasn't planning on listening to music then.
>>
>>6621999

You might have better luck looking for open-minded switches instead. People who enjoy kink and experiences in general rather than people with some deep unfulfilled need to be dominated.
>>
File: black_knight2.jpg (226 KB, 980x764) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black_knight2.jpg
226 KB, 980x764
why argue
the time is nigh, just wait untill AI rises and just submit for a dominant waifu AI

no point bothering with humans if you rolled a 1/24 as a human
>>
>>6621999
my girl has this fetish, trouble is were both doms. shes a little bit more of a switch but what gets her off is humiliation and teasing, and I'm (more than) a bit of a sadist (shes only a little masochist) and i hate being dommed. what do?
>>
>>6621822
>robot scum
You come across just as bad as those you are arguing against.
>>
>>6622054
don't bother desu, just wait for the matrix
>>
>>6621982
To be honest I feel the whole 'shaving completely' thing is a bit overrated, but maybe that's just because it's not my preference. I'd say having nice hair (go you!) and dressing well are more important, plus someone's presumably not going to know how smooth and hairless your balls are until you're sleeping with them.
>>
>>6621591
Just got back from work and was checking on the thread. Wanted to query this.

Does being bisexual act as a turn off in general, or even more specifically for /gfd/ relationships?

Seems guys would be more open to crossdressing/butt stuff, but I always wondered if part of the fun was convincing a guy that was pretty averse to the idea to try it was part of the fun.
>>
>>6622070
i suppose it depends, gauge the person at how serious he is about how buff/masculine he is

btw are you the qt bodybuilder with your trap bf
>>
>>6622062
>I'd say having nice hair (go you!) and dressing well are more important

Many men fail already at the body hygiene.
>>
>>6622077
what would you consider as passing that, mrs triple dubs
>>
File: 1430847152562.jpg (590 KB, 1046x903) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430847152562.jpg
590 KB, 1046x903
>>6622070
It's not a turnoff for me personally, and I don't see why it should be a turnoff for others unless they were super conservative, in which case... yeah, probably not into gfd in the first place. It's definitely nice to convince a guy who's shy about the idea, but if he's truly averse to butt stuff, pushing that would be rapey and that's not really a great feature of any kind of relationship.

>>6622077
Do they? Most of the sub guys I've met in person are fine with the hygiene stuff, but that's people I meet at BDSM events, so I suppose there's already an element of self-selection there.
>>
>>6622062
I just generally feel nicer and better looking when I've shaved. Hair works wonders and I'd like to think I dress well enough to not be noticeable
>>
>>6622070
I am bi and so far every girl I've been gfd with has liked it more, whereas every girl I've been non gfd with hasn't cared
>>
>>6622074
No, I'm a guy working on bara mode.

>>6622077
>Many men fail already at the body hygiene
I noticed this talking with my friends. I'm the only guy I know that will admit to using moisturizer and shaving my underarms. Not to mention showing regularly. Then again, I don't live in the most "progressive" area.

>>6622094
See, I know that in a sexual encounter, or hell, even conversation, I'd be insanely shy and nervous even talking about it, but I know that I really, really want it. I love that picture so much.

>>6622096
>>6622097
Got told I have cute and fluffy hair. I dread having it cut next week. I've never really had a girl directly say she's uncomfortable with bisexuality, but I've had them say they "don't know how to feel" which in my mind is basically the same thing. I guess gfd women would probably be more accepting of it though.
>>
File: 1449429160364.png (235 KB, 500x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449429160364.png
235 KB, 500x605
>>6622100
Eh, don't count on it.
If you want to keep your hair always good, ask your barber to keep the thickness in it, or to not use thinning scissors. Thick hair works all the time
>>
>>6621656
hell yes 2nd-best girl (best is Rachnee of course)

Also, re. the "Do you consider yourself deviant" poll, the answer is no because I don't know what normal is
>>
>>6621786
>>6621812
Where did you get these macros do want
>>
File: 1422739318425.jpg (569 KB, 1200x1729) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422739318425.jpg
569 KB, 1200x1729
>>
File: 1431965217636.png (2 MB, 3276x1576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431965217636.png
2 MB, 3276x1576
>>6622111
>>
File: 1441313245922.png (568 KB, 870x842) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441313245922.png
568 KB, 870x842
>>
>>6622128
Sauce pls my nig
>>
File: girlsform164.png (1 MB, 2054x2957) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
girlsform164.png
1 MB, 2054x2957
>>6622133
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/714418/3430f615ba/
>>
>>6621753

Anon-kun, have you read these articles by any chance? They might be helpful.
http://markmanson.net/psycho
http://markmanson.net/boundaries

I'm a non-abusive girl with domme tendencies, but I would never consider getting into a relationship, gfd or not, with any guy who doesn't a) have a basic sense of self-esteem and self-worth, b) have interests and hobbies outside of me and c) take care of himself, emotionally and physically. The reason why is because I know that starting a relationship with someone like that is pretty much setting me up for an abusive/codependant relationship, which I obviously don't want.

Unfortunately, from my experience, a large number of guys into /gfd/ fail at one of those things, which might be the reason that I also haven't had a lot of luck finding a sub that I like.
>>
File: rachnee4.png (816 KB, 828x902) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rachnee4.png
816 KB, 828x902
>>6622142
This is really good advice. I would agree that a, b and c are mandatory for any kind of fulfilling, healthy relationship.
>>
>>6622142
I think it says a lot when people view gfd relationships as outiwde of the rules of normal relationships. You've gotta have these things, just like a normal relationship, because you're otherwise more or less basing it on fetish.
>>
File: 1444030729106.jpg (147 KB, 1377x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444030729106.jpg
147 KB, 1377x1067
More bestgirl
>>
>>6622142
for c) you can work it out in a relationship no, a) probabbly depends on where anon thinks he is

desu b) theres no.shortage
>>
File: 1451517836749.jpg (360 KB, 944x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451517836749.jpg
360 KB, 944x1000
>>6622142
>a,b,c
Core things for any good relationship really - I'd argue that they're far, far more important in a relationship that relies on something that isn't considered to be a normal dynamic though.

This is why I put so much effort into getting a job, getting fit and improving myself. I don't want to be a burden for someone I'm supposed to be involved with. I don't think anyone should.
>>
File: 1419988181271.jpg (226 KB, 566x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419988181271.jpg
226 KB, 566x800
>>
>>6622162
but you havev to be clear you can rely on each other when shtf, and not just jump ship

no human is infalliable, whats important is getting back up i suppose
>>
File: 1447959387584.png (428 KB, 572x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447959387584.png
428 KB, 572x800
>>6622158
Dude, stop trying to find some kind of excuse. No, you cannot work c) out in a relationship. You need to be able to do this stuff before the relationship, otherwise you will inevitably fall into the pattern of expecting your partner to do it for you, and nobody deserves that. Not even us motherly Jesus Girlfriend types need that in our lives.
>>
>>
>>
>>6621003
a lot of us are gay, kek. I'm bi though, more androgynous than feminine, most people mistake me for a girl

>>6621672
It's honestly not worth it
>>
question is, how do you find somebody outside of your social circles in general
>>
File: 1380604737634.png (560 KB, 699x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380604737634.png
560 KB, 699x599
>>
>>6622219
Munches. But good luck finding a femdom even at a local munch.
In general you need to be trying new things that interest you. You meet new people that way.
>>
File: 1383452189601.jpg (128 KB, 850x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383452189601.jpg
128 KB, 850x602
>>
File: 1383083505573.jpg (175 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383083505573.jpg
175 KB, 1024x1024
>>
File: 1383067191446.gif (206 KB, 956x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383067191446.gif
206 KB, 956x1280
>>
File: 000 cum.jpg (41 KB, 441x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
000 cum.jpg
41 KB, 441x750
>>6622252
I hope this is irony. Anyway, let's NOT start this discussion again.
>>
File: waruiko dareda.png (853 KB, 824x1032) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waruiko dareda.png
853 KB, 824x1032
>>6622267
Relax, we're not going anywhere just because of a couple of bitter incel chucklefucks and their stale bait.
>>
File: 0065.jpg (474 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0065.jpg
474 KB, 1115x1600
>>
>>6622274
I'm glad to know :)

Do people take the map into consideration? I've been thinking about putting some personal infos on there (male sub) , but I'm a bit shy and from what I see not many people talk about the map :/
>>
File: 0102.jpg (501 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0102.jpg
501 KB, 1115x1600
>>
>>6622291
It's worth putting a marker on the map, just don't expect to get suddenly snapped up by anyone. The way I see it, it's worth making yourself visible to potential partners in as many ways as possible, as you have nothing to lose, really. People don't talk about it, but that doesn't mean they don't check it, and as far as I know there have been a handful of couples that met through it.
>>
File: 0103.jpg (457 KB, 1115x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0103.jpg
457 KB, 1115x1600
>>
>>6622297
Oh ok thank you :) I'll put a marker on the map soon then!
>>
File: GM_Rimix_0007.png (435 KB, 1135x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GM_Rimix_0007.png
435 KB, 1135x1600
>>
File: 017.jpg (539 KB, 1125x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
017.jpg
539 KB, 1125x1600
>>
>>6622329

Post what you listen to then.
>>
File: 1451862127072.jpg (528 KB, 600x840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451862127072.jpg
528 KB, 600x840
>>6622329
>Burial
>Sabbath
>awful
Please, stop memeing.

Granted, the rest is pretty bad to average.
>>
File: 28.jpg (516 KB, 1110x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28.jpg
516 KB, 1110x1600
>>
>>6622336
John Fahey, Robbie Basho, Morton Feldman, Glenn Branca, Miles Davis, Herbie Hancock, just to name a few.

You're a vapid hipster bitch. Stop trying to act like you're unique.
>>
File: 209.jpg (424 KB, 1088x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
209.jpg
424 KB, 1088x1600
>>
>>6622353
Dude you just proved you are entry-tier pleb trash. Jesus Christ.
>>
>People are arguing about fucking music tastes

are you McKnight kidding me
>>
>>6622353

Fucking lol. Bro, you're off the charts pretentious, you're in no position to call her or anyone a hipster.

Keep hoping that being an insecure elitist asshole will impress strangers on the net or make you feel better.
>>
File: 1451548235834.png (146 KB, 691x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451548235834.png
146 KB, 691x585
>>6622353
>dead, dead, dead, nearly dead, dead, nearly dead
>vapid hipster bitch
>>
I knew I should have picked balloon fetish instead.
>>
/mu/ is right up there as far as being a shitpost factory. Thanks for reminding me.

Stop being assholes. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it bad. We like what we like and we all have guilty pleasures with music.
>>
>>6622368
You can't spell cancer without God Fucking Damnit.
>>
>>6622373
/thread
>>
>>6622368
Last thread was pretty peaceful. Seems like people get antsy without their fix of qt smoking girls.
>>
File: 1440623590193.png (152 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440623590193.png
152 KB, 500x667
>>6622376

I deleted the post since it was derailing the thread. Sorry, I didn't think that might happen.
>>
File: 1452042984821.png (961 KB, 760x1069) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452042984821.png
961 KB, 760x1069
>>6622384
They say it's a good stress reliever.

They're probably right.
>>
File: 1389104825731.jpg (289 KB, 909x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389104825731.jpg
289 KB, 909x1000
>>6622368
To be honest they rarely are. Well, I haven't come in several weeks, since the futa riot, but it used to be peaceful and friendly. Anons must be having a bad day, let it flow and come back when the dust has settled.
>>
File: 1450561294230.jpg (214 KB, 495x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450561294230.jpg
214 KB, 495x700
How about naming the next thread "peaceful edition"
>>
>>6622411
How about naming the thread truthfully: cancer edition
>>
>>6622394
Every day is a bad day.
>>
>>6622297
Eh i don't know i've had a marker up on the old map for a while now but nobody contacted me so i didn't put up any on the new map. Kind of thinking about it now but i haven't seen the new map getting updated in a long time. At least not in the UK
>>
File: 1440687848479.png (314 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440687848479.png
314 KB, 900x1200
no one cares about your opinion just post cute pictures edition
>>
File: 1448907270201.png (515 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448907270201.png
515 KB, 800x600
>>6622417
Being aggressive will only make it worse.
>>
>>6622524
or better~
>>
File: gatcha.png (3 MB, 2880x1628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gatcha.png
3 MB, 2880x1628
Moving on to a more productive topic...

What couples from anime/games/literature/tv/movies/etc. would you like to see in a /gfd/ relationship?

Pic related, it's my choice.
>>
File: 1452187669625[1].png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452187669625[1].png
2 MB, 1280x720
>First episode of Ojisan to Marshmallow aired today

One episode is too little to judge (especially when it's only 3 minutes long) but does this count as /gfd/ or not?
>>
>>6622565
>The series is about a man named Kusaka who has a fascination for marshmallows. Kusaka gets involved in a relationship with an office lady named Wakabayashi, and the story focuses on their relationship in the workplace

Dude wat
>>
>>6622607
fuuuuck
I really want a girlfriend like that
>>
>>6622607
It's pretty silly, but who knows. The next few episodes might prove whether or not it's worth putting on the list. Or maybe I'm just being stupid, that's possible too.
>>
>>6622628
>that .webm

Picked up.
>>
File: 1444280141406.gif (831 KB, 512x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444280141406.gif
831 KB, 512x288
>>6622628
That webm convinced me to pick it up
>>
>>6621131
Eh, Jack's romance mostly comes down to Shepard playing a more traditional male role in the end. Her Renegade sex scene has her being pretty aggressive, but it's pretty clear that the game considers that to be the wrong choice.
>>
File: CYzeUvr.jpg (133 KB, 640x832) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CYzeUvr.jpg
133 KB, 640x832
>>6622628
That's adorable.
>>
I'm worried about the romance in my relationship with my mistress and it's been putting my anxiety through the roof.

Post dommes with a spark of romance to cheer me up, /gfd/?
>>
>>6622558
Palutena/Pit.

They're adorable together.
>>
File: 1432033343817.jpg (104 KB, 850x808) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432033343817.jpg
104 KB, 850x808
Post stories of how you found out your gf / ex / friend / whatever was into Femdom and Role Reversal.
>>
>>6622916
We met here, so... Our shared interest is why we ended up getting together. Although we have other things in common as well.
>>
>>6620558
This would be my heaven.
>>
File: gfd threesome.webm (1 MB, 1418x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gfd threesome.webm
1 MB, 1418x1080
>>6622956
I'm more into tender 1-on-1 loving but whatever floats your boat, breh.
>>
>>6621033
Sauce on this?
>>
File: 1424748745401.jpg (46 KB, 645x773) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424748745401.jpg
46 KB, 645x773
>>6620136

>not one single female map marker on my entire continent
>>
File: 1446778643604.jpg (91 KB, 736x867) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446778643604.jpg
91 KB, 736x867
>>6622982
>>6622993
Don't mean to be rude, but when did it become acceptable to post reaction images on porn boards?
>>
>>6622993

no bully
>>
File: fKPclK2.png (4 KB, 671x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fKPclK2.png
4 KB, 671x529
>>6622995
Right now.
>>
>6622963
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/714418/3430f615ba/
>>
>>6622961
I'm also mainly into 1-on-1 stuff, but for some reason that pic really did it for me.
>>
>>6623000
Trips confirm it.
>>
>>6621131
If you go into ME2 expecting Jack to be a domme, you're going to be sadly mistaken. Liara is more /gfd/ by the time LotSB rolls around.
>>
>>6620528
1. Yeah, for many and varied reasons.
2. I think it started as a more generalized bondage thing, I used to be really into the idea of being an escape artist and played a lot with tying my self up, restricting my movement, that sort of thing. It just sort of blossomed from there.
3. I'm a really nervous person by nature and it's hard for me to be assertive and make sure that the choices I make are the best for me. It makes me feel more secure when I can say 'This decision is too difficult for me to make right now, what do you think is best?' to my partner.
4. My partner is very dominant and so this is pretty much the foundation of my sexual experience. She's also my first sexual partner so having her control me gave me time and comfort to explore what I like safely.
5. Sometimes I do wonder about how others will view our relationship but ultimately I feel very secure in saying that this is what I want.
>>
>>6622916

I usually meet guys on craigslist. There was one guy who was pretty much into this but we never called it /gfd/ or /rr/ We'd watch tv together with me laying on the couch and him on top of me with his face in my boobs. We used toys in the bedroom and it was pretty nice. I used a strap-on on him a couple of times and it was established that I was the dominant partner. He was a novice and so am I really, so it was a good match. Eventually we both got busy and stopped seeing each other. Plus, he was only in the area for a while and then he had to go back to school. Good guy, good experience, all around.
>>
>>6622384
Heresy is being practiced in this photo.
>>
File: 1451196058462.png (328 KB, 405x1275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451196058462.png
328 KB, 405x1275
>>6620528
1. yea
2. since my depression actually started affecting my life and i found these threads on /r9k/
3. a. ive always been shy and liked strong women or b. im sad and want someone to take care of me
4. ;-;
5. not very hard. i wasnt ever manly to begin with
>>
File: 1427249231335.png (528 KB, 1126x1285) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427249231335.png
528 KB, 1126x1285
>>6623104
Sir, are you implying that a Commissar can not run her unit any way she seems fit?
That's a Blamming.
>>
File: image.png (257 KB, 500x323) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
257 KB, 500x323
>got fetlife account
>joined local group
>munch is on the 16th
>have decent looking vanilla clothes picked out already
Hopefully this works out with me getting a couple friends at least.

Thoughts on munch etiquette GFD?
>>
File: 1451012519004.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451012519004.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>6620152
This whole set is the best. Id give anything to be signum in this scenario
>>
>Got a bunch of new comics
>One of my favorite fetishes is female muscle with growth
>Not hyper-muscle, that stuff is yuck, but strong muscular (/fit/) woman turn me on
>Start reading this one comic and note that the art is pretty good
>All of the sudden, GFD
>Stop fapping because was surprised but cum nevertheless

I got it from https://thepiratebay.bid/torrent/12511534/ZZZ_Comics_-_Grow_Fighter_CE__Almerias_
I would create a mega for you guys but I dunno how

Pic related
>>
File: 1448182115352.jpg (448 KB, 1200x746) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448182115352.jpg
448 KB, 1200x746
>>6620528
1. Yeah, society at large does not accept my preference in women, therefore I deviate from the norm.
2. As far as /gfd/ goes, I have always liked dominant women. Even as early as elementary school all my friends were bossy girls who pushed me around.
3. I'm just kind of submissive in bed and in relationships.
4. My current partner actually found me on this thread (she knew me before hand, but recognized how I wrote and stories I mentioned). She's into harder stuff, and is the "you're my bitch so no safety word" type of domme, so it usually drifts away from what I really want.
5. Entirely natural. I'm a confident person, I've accepted this part of me since middle school.
>>
Broke up with my mistress a few weeks ago, but there was hope of reconciliation.

Not anymore.

I'm scared for her. She seems really hurt. I'm scared for myself too, but she was really hurting before we got together and I'm worried she'll end up that way again.

I don't know why I'm posting this in a porn thread.
>>
>>6623169

From my experience at munches, what I've seen other people do before being quietly asked not to come back:

1. Don't perv on every woman (or man whatever you're into) that you see. You are there to meet the community, not meetnfuck. You are not there to scope out "potential doms". Once you get to know the community, you might meet someone in the future naturally. A lot of them will already be in a relationship.
2. You're new. Remember how it works everywhere else. Lurk. Get to know the social cues and mores of this new group before you try to engage. Sit back and listen for a while before you talk.
3. Don't try to ham-fistedly steer the conversation into things you want to talk about. If people are talking about movies, and not kink, then sure you can mention you like certain movies because of fetish X. But you're talking about movies, not the fetish.
4. Bathe. Get yourself smelling nice. Not just "not smelling bad", make sure you "smell good". Because that will change over time.
5. Do not make any assumptions. Ask questions. "So are you a Dom?" instead of "That's a nice submissive you have there." It's always polite not to assume, even if it seems obvious.
6. Take enough money. DO NOT leave yourself in a position where you have to awkwardly ask people you just met to loan you money to get home.
>>
here have some porn
>>
>>6623184
what was the reason for the break up?
>>
>>6623194
She wasn't sure she wanted to be with me anymore. She feels like I molded myself too much to her needs and she was worried that we'd end up not making any progress together because I'm not very driven. There were other contributing factors but that's the core one.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 400x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 400x520
>>6623186
1. Yeah that's a given. I'm treating it like a new to me gaming group I'm going to meet. Which is fitting since the munch is at a game store (more /tg/ less vidya)
2. Right.
3. Seems obvious to me, but good point. I'm not mentioning kink unless someone asks me directly.
4. I'm not a NEET. I'm a bit ocd with hygiene anyways.
5. See 3
6. I have my own vehicle and money's not a big issue for this month.

All good points. Thanks.
>>
File: 1449050341158.png (432 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449050341158.png
432 KB, 1280x710
>>6623186
Hey, mr.writer, you wrote captions for a series of pictures detailing an /rr/ little red riding hood. I liked them, but never saved them, and now I can't find them anywhere. Can you tell me where I may find them?
>>
File: 1451877116000.png (565 KB, 800x1030) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451877116000.png
565 KB, 800x1030
>>6623221
>>6623221
I pulled them from the site they were on for reasons. I'll find a new place to upload em all.
>>
>>6623221
>>6623231
see
>>6623235
should be the top images
>>
File: 1422779567358.jpg (70 KB, 515x730) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422779567358.jpg
70 KB, 515x730
>>
File: 1450946651416.png (125 KB, 1872x559) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450946651416.png
125 KB, 1872x559
>>6621758
Obligatory response is obligatory.
>>
File: 1440619578451.png (275 KB, 600x928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440619578451.png
275 KB, 600x928
>>6623221
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 480x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 480x478
>>6623237
I got a user name and password prompt.
>>
File: Big girl.jpg (142 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Big girl.jpg
142 KB, 800x600
>>6623204
She's right.

Feel like I'm dying right now.

Being alone is unbearable.

I'm holding together mostly by clutching a teddy bear.
>>
>tfw she pinches your cheeks, when no one else is around
>Does it because I make meek protests that rude
>the ones on my face I mean
>the other ones she will pinch in public
>she does those in public because my face lights up like a flare
>>
>>6623249
Theres nothing obligatory about fuelling an argument.
>>
>watching some movie
>protagonist is being waterboarded
>start to fantasize about her doing this to me
>tell her because I have no filter
>she laughs for a bit
>then she gets a big grin on her face and says that I must be really thirsty to want to be water tortured
>five minutes later I get the pun
>>
>>6623291
Well, after another talk with her, what it comes down to is neither of us is in a healthy space for a relationship. We're fucked up and anxious and she decided to do this because she feels like our problems are feeding on each other and we're going an unhealthy direction.

We still love each other, which I guess has to be enough until we can each get our own headspaces straightened out.

Definitely not looking for another relationship any time soon.
>>
>>6620149
What is that on the guy's chest? A bloody tampon?
>>
>>6622861
>Parthena

FTFY
>>
File: 1452193696126.jpg (166 KB, 1377x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452193696126.jpg
166 KB, 1377x1067
>>6622157
Those gaps in the corners were bothering me enough that I figured I'd try fixing it
>>
>>6621665
>unethical
>people deserve
This is hilarious coming from _you_
>>
>>6622299
Sauce please?
>>
File: 1439893405595.jpg (377 KB, 543x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439893405595.jpg
377 KB, 543x800
>>6623457
U wot m8?
>>
>>6623461
I find it hard to believe anything said on ethics from you, considering I consider you a little morally bankrupt.
>>
>>6623463
Okay? Dunno why you would think that as I would consider myself pretty good on the morals front. Is it anything remotely relevant to this thread or are you just going for a spot of early morning shitposting?
>>
>>6623465
Not shitposting.
> Dunno why you would think that
Probably because of your cavalier attitude towards the suicidal; as long as they aren't people you like.

That's pretty morally abhorrent.
>>
File: 1379674493308.jpg (109 KB, 500x710) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379674493308.jpg
109 KB, 500x710
>>6623469
Oh, you're that autist. Yeah, I truly could not care less about your opinion, and yes it is shitposting, as you're picking a fight with an individual out of nowhere for no good reason. I therefore will not be responding anymore, as people like you really don't need encouraging.
>>
File: 003.jpg (918 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003.jpg
918 KB, 1131x1600
>>6623457
Shitposting isn't just dumb, anon.

It's against the law.
>>
>>6623470
So because I disagree, you're calling me a shitposter and an autist.
I'm neither. You asked me a question and I answered it.
What the fuck.

No, I do have a reason for picking a fight with you, it's because of your attitude, and it stinks to be honest.
>>
>>6623470
>Opinion
>think people should die for doing something you dislike
This is not an opinion.
This is a fact and you're dehumanizing people you disagree with to make it easier to dismiss valid criticism of your behavior.

Stop acting like an asshole, please.
>>
File: 1405661339869.jpg (339 KB, 720x1009) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405661339869.jpg
339 KB, 720x1009
>>6623473
Not shitposting.
100% serious. Not everything you disagree with is shitposting.
>>
>>6623479
Never said I think they should die, I just don't see why I should give a shit whether they do or don't. And I continue not to see why I should give a shit. My fucks-to-give are all used up on people who don't spend their whole life ranting about how women are oppressing them by not touching their dicks. I think maybe you should have a read of the links posted by >>6622142 because you're blaming me and other women for problems that really have nothing to do with us at all. If you expect a random stranger to care about the problems of people who are directly aggressive and unpleasant to them, you're probably on the wrong website.
>>
File: 1311623324286.jpg (109 KB, 570x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1311623324286.jpg
109 KB, 570x600
>>6623484
>you're blaming me and other women for problems that really have nothing to do with us at all.
Can you link to me where I did this or said this?
>>
>>6623486
Well I'm assuming we're talking about the original cunt-off where I was being told I was supposed to care whether some misogynistic chucklefucks kill themselves because all women are apparently to blame for their problems. If you weren't involved in that one, you've really got no business bringing it up. In fact, you really don't have any business bringing it up regardless, because this is /soc/ tier drama and I can't be arsed with it.
>>
>>6623487
At the risk of reducing this too simply:
A person's a person no matter how small.
Their beliefs do not reduce how much of a person they are.
>>
File: 1261471022592.jpg (85 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1261471022592.jpg
85 KB, 800x600
>>6623487
>>6623491
Oh sorry, I didn't reply to this proper:
> because all women are apparently to blame for their problems
Well no, no I never said that then, or now.

That's why I'm asking you to point it out, because unless I'm missing something, that never happened.
>>
File: 1432158057532.png (249 KB, 600x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432158057532.png
249 KB, 600x820
>>6623491
>>6623498
> In fact, you really don't have any business bringing it up regardless, because this is /soc/ tier drama and I can't be arsed with it.
> In fact, you really don't have any business bringing it up regardless, because this is /soc/ tier drama and I can't be arsed with it.
> In fact, you really don't have any business bringing it up regardless, because this is /soc/ tier drama and I can't be arsed with it.

I'm not going back in the archive and dredging it up, as, for the third or fourth time now, I do not care. This sort of bullshit is what shits the thread up. If you want a board where it's acceptable to derail a thread just because of your beef with an individual, try /soc/ or /cgl/. /d/ is not the place.
>>
File: 1301188245279.jpg (535 KB, 827x1154) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1301188245279.jpg
535 KB, 827x1154
>>6623504

I apologize for calling your morals into question. That's my not judgement to make.
>>
>>6623504
>He seriously thinks that being on /d/ means that drama isn't supposed to happen.
>He thinks because he moved from /r9k/ to /d/ that somehow drama just magically goes away.

Wow you are stupid.
>>
File: 1343776190084.jpg (678 KB, 802x1133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1343776190084.jpg
678 KB, 802x1133
>>6623507
Thank you. If what I say bothers you, that's fine, but please just filter me instead of dredging up drama, because that's bad for the thread as a whole.
>>
File: 1314148780491.png (982 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1314148780491.png
982 KB, 1200x1200
>>6623509
My preference would be to reach some sort of amenable common ground.

But I'm really not sure this is the place or time.
>>
>>6623513
Well, I chat to people privately on my kink blog (whodiedandmadeyourmistress.tumblr.com) if you wanna take it there.
>>
>>6623529
I need a shower first.
>>
>>6623504
>If you want a board where it's acceptable to derail a thread just because of your beef with an individual
That's the beauty of an anonymous image board. That shit can't happen if you only use a name when you have to. I.e. the only reason this is even possible is because of your namefagging.
>>
File: 1449806013991.jpg (70 KB, 700x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449806013991.jpg
70 KB, 700x740
>>6621988
It's good you're still around, but I hope you'll at least reconsider.
>>
File: 1448775593855.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448775593855.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
>>6620528
Let's see...

>Do you consider yourself "deviant" ?
I'm not sure if deviant is the right word, but I'm pretty sure I'm very different from most boys and men in this regard.

>Do you know when you started developping your fantasies about this subject and, if you do, when was it ?
I can't really point out a specific moment in time, but played a lot of vidya as a kid including some fightan games, which for some reason have ridiculously beautiful women. That's probably when I started loving strong women and it simply rolled into /gfd/ [spoiler]under the influence of being raised by an overbearing and abusive single mother[/spoiler]

Though over time, the definition of "strong" has broadened a bit. For example, I'd consider women highly placed in the professional hierarchy strong because they're influential and powerful, despite usually not being physically powerful.

>Have you an idea of why you have developped this fetish ?
See above: isolation combined with vidya and an abusive mother probably led to a desire for a strong woman to hold me tightly.

>Is this fantasy separate from your sexual activities
>sexual activities
Kek. Only 4 years until I'm a wizard.

>How hard is it for you to accept your fantasy ?
It's not hard to accept it, it's not like I'm into vore or futas or other things that are deemed socially unacceptable. What's hard for me is dealing with how much it has affected my sexuality and my ability to be attracted to women. I simply feel that all women I meet fall short, and sometimes it feels as if my fetish is just as realistic as vore.

I hope this helps you out. What's the study for, by the way?
>>
File: 1441188479023.jpg (555 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441188479023.jpg
555 KB, 900x1200
>>6623696
It's not as if spiderbutt is hard to spot without the name.
>>
File: ye.png (18 KB, 1479x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ye.png
18 KB, 1479x230
>>6623249
obligatory
>>
File: 1418628975362.jpg (275 KB, 565x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418628975362.jpg
275 KB, 565x800
>>6623742
No it isn't.
>>>/b/
>>
File: Double Smother.jpg (781 KB, 800x1025) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Double Smother.jpg
781 KB, 800x1025
>>6623742
>The point is that dominant women, for some reason or another, don't really exist
>I mean, sure we don't have proof of that claim, but shut up. Its still true. You don't need proof to prove things.
Strong argument as always.
>>
File: absinthe.jpg (204 KB, 528x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
absinthe.jpg
204 KB, 528x640
>>6623742
That which can be asserted with no evidence.

All the same.
I have to wonder why you bring this up so often.
I'm actually curious now. You tell every GFD that dominant women aren't really dominant or that they aren't real or what have you.

May I respectfully then, ask why? Are you trying to convince everyone here? Get people to stop talking about it and making threads? I'm really honestly perplexed by your goals and motivations.

Be forthright.
>>
File: XgyjOdanqp.jpg (468 KB, 620x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XgyjOdanqp.jpg
468 KB, 620x900
>>
Someone start a new thread, this one is in auto sage.
>>
File: 185376.jpg (505 KB, 1316x862) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
185376.jpg
505 KB, 1316x862
>>6623758
Your post tells me you had several bad experiences with dominant women.

While unfortunate, it doesn't answer the questions I ask:
Why are you posting here so vehemently?
Sway hearts and minds? Change the threads? Stop discussion? Remove the generals?

I am being honest in asking you this. Pretend I'm stupid.
>>
File: XgyjOdanqun.jpg (110 KB, 850x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XgyjOdanqun.jpg
110 KB, 850x638
>>6623758
>>6623755
>>6623752
>>6623742
>>6623696

Can you please stop shitting up /gfd/?
Take you shit to /pol/ where they actually like those discussions.
>>
>>6623761
are you actually this fucking retarded that you can't tell that the guy you're replying to is not the one who wrote this? >>6621758
>>
>>6623460
bump
>>
File: 1261497975275.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1261497975275.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
>>6623765
So why IS he posting it?
literally trolling? Does he want to influence people, change the world, change hearts, change a lightbulb?

He keeps saying that there's no female doms. No female doms. By this time, everyone in this thread has heard it three times. What is he trying to accomplish?
>>
>>6623764
>>6623761
>>6623755
>>6623752
>>6623750
>>6623504
Can't we simply stop feeding the trolls that have been invading these threads lately and report them instead? I don't mean to sound patronizing, it's just a tip for what we could do in the next thread.
>>
File: 1272038204678.jpg (62 KB, 713x511) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1272038204678.jpg
62 KB, 713x511
>>6623769
I can't help but wonder why a troll would use the same tactic ENDLESSLY.
Don't most just like, try something new?

I don't GET IT.
This is dumb trolling.
WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE WANT
>>
>>6623767
idgaf about all this shitty drama, all you had to do was to post fucking pictures like i've been saiying for the past year and thread would be 10x better by now. but i do read all your crap and i can say that while his motives are not clear (for you), you people actually believe that all your fetishes/fantasies will come true some day and the very fact that you're on /d/, already negates that
>>
File: 1443661851332.jpg (177 KB, 862x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443661851332.jpg
177 KB, 862x1200
>>6623752
yeah, anon's sample size of women is so low (at five) it would be disregarded by any social science analyst within seconds. Not to mention he met all of these women the exact same way and seeing as he met them all in person they must be within certain area lowering his credibility even further.

>>6623771
Well if he is a troll and all he wants to do is shit up the thread and annoy people. Then look at the 15 or so previous posts, Its obviously working and if its obviously working with frightening effectiveness then there is no reason to change or alter it.
>>
>>6623771
Don't change a winning concept. He get replies.
>>
File: XgyjOdanqud.jpg (910 KB, 844x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XgyjOdanqud.jpg
910 KB, 844x900
Less biotruth posting more gfd plz
>>
File: 1299000327072.jpg (281 KB, 1000x1424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1299000327072.jpg
281 KB, 1000x1424
>>6623777
"Social science analyst."
Heh.
>laughed at for such a small size
Again, I've seen some alarming studies published recently with RIDICULOUSLY small sample sizes pushed as "proof" by many social scientists. I won't go into it, but, ironically...
"Recent study finds 90% of studies wrong" was a recent article I read which stated that this was due to overreaching claims and tiny sample sizes in part.

But what you say rings true.
Sample size too low. Not enough definitive proof.

I won't go any further into that.

Added:
If he's just trolling:
yeah. It seems to work well anyway. But why JUST this thread? I'm sorry if I'm just too curious but -
You'd think he'd be trolling other threads too.
>>
File: XgyjOdanqap.jpg (789 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XgyjOdanqap.jpg
789 KB, 849x1200
Why is this thread even in /d/ to begin with?
Didn't it belong do /r9k/ back in the day?
>>
>>6623789
You got me.
To be honest this stuff could actually fit in /h/
>>
>>6623779
Wasted potential. If that little girl were a boy, this image would be among my favourites.
>>
>>6623789
because cancer
>>
File: 1437699478765.png (262 KB, 1000x944) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437699478765.png
262 KB, 1000x944
>>6623795
If it's the same cancer that plagues this thread, I fear we might be banished again and have to move over to /pol/ or /b/
>>
File: IMG_1771.png (474 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1771.png
474 KB, 800x600
>>6623782
In all honesty I don't know the first thing about social sciences. I just thought if someone who was an expert in a given field and they saw an argument with like I said a low sample size and no definitive proof then they would disregard it as fact with without a second thought

>"Social science analyst." Heh.
Well what are they called? I just call them 'people trying to find a way into saying they have a masters in something to do with science' But that's too long
>>