[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dgg/ - /d/ Games General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 99

File: dgg auto.jpg (356KB, 1040x1500px) Image search: [Google]
dgg auto.jpg
356KB, 1040x1500px
Do It Yourself Edition

Previous thread >>6609403

Discuss lewd games, share your projects and have others critique them.
Post pictures (/d/ related preferably) to keep the thread alive.

Lose hope of making games here, and collaborate with others to not make games:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!forum/hentai-game-dev-group

>/d/ Catalog:
http://pastebin.com/Su7gb2iq
>>
File: 6f7935bcadb47b39a321a5db2aa3b062.jpg (812KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6f7935bcadb47b39a321a5db2aa3b062.jpg
812KB, 960x1280px
FC's a fun game guise
>>
File: ac6a6c3f1475bbdb171710f2474e8222.jpg (928KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ac6a6c3f1475bbdb171710f2474e8222.jpg
928KB, 1280x720px
Anyone happen to have a good list of more /d/-ish Skyrim mods?

I know there's some "turn monsters into monster girls" mods out there somewhere, but best I've seen is "slap tits on the vanilla model and call it a day". Also a mod that just replaces all non-important NPCs with women would be handy.

Definetly going to look into Captured Dreams, as mentioned the thread before last.

And I know about Estrus, of course, but it's a shame that there's no other mods that really make use of it.
>>
>>6615055

Yeah and Britain isn't going to be overrun with Indo-Aryan's in 2037 either so why he has it set to making White Brits a minority is a fucking mystery and based on nothing more than a stupid meme that Britain is overrun when it's not and won't be.
>>
>>6615155
Maybe he enjoys the butthurt.
>>
>>6615155
>brazil has more amerindians than mixed race slaves and absolutely no white people
>>
>Arcade upgrade that converts mindbroken slaves from an overcrowded arcade into human sex toys and sells them.
sweet
>>
File: passages.png (189KB, 1221x612px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
189KB, 1221x612px
Free Cities 0.5.8, "Lord of the Manor," up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com. Hotkey support for most links on the main menu. Ten new events, including fetish introduction events; events for Wardenesses (mean), Attendants (cute), and Concubines (very cute); crime events; and new citizen dispute dilemma events. Surgery, growth hormone, and fetish revisions. Better descriptions for assets that no clothes can properly contain. Even more perverted Head Girls. Eight more nationalities. And finally, a really mean thing you can do to arcade slaves you don't need any more.
>pic: story structure in Twine

>>6615079
>FC's a fun game guise
Thanks anon.

>>6615158
>>6615167
>>6615155
Never attribute to dev malice what is explicable by dev overwork. Open the nationalities passage in Twine - there are eighty nations represented. Eighty. Better racial balance is on the list of things to do, but it's a long list. That passage you just saw? It's one of 520.
>354,777 words oh omissiah help me

>>6614566
>Really, it'd be nice to be decorate your arcology with the trappings of any old society, besides just Rome. Obviously that would be a ludicrous amount of work, so it'd make more sense for the particular society to just be a flavor thing for panache.
Yeah, I can do that.

>>6614557
>Egyptian Revivalism
I can do that too. I'm much less familiar with ancient Egypt than Rome though. What's the latest on ancient Egyptian slavery? I remember some papers on ancient Egypt being unusually multiracial, which I can work with, and there's always the incest; anything else?

Really nice tits were posted in the last thread. (Special mention to the anon who dumped >>6614572) Too nice, really, since a couple of images were inspirational enough that I worked on FC a lot more than I meant to today. So, FC-related post image requests to keep the janitors off and the devs inspired (bonus points for as many as possible in one image):
>slavery
>semi-realistic transformation
>huge tits
>anal
>>
File: 1449548161497.jpg (2MB, 2000x2537px) Image search: [Google]
1449548161497.jpg
2MB, 2000x2537px
>>6615070
god damnit gimme a break I can't stay up 24/7
>>
File: 1448189896831.jpg (939KB, 715x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1448189896831.jpg
939KB, 715x1100px
>>6615070
sweet OP btw
>>
>>6615216
Aw, that one clusterfuck of passages is gone. I enjoyed seeing that mess.
>>
>>6615216
>What's the latest on ancient Egyptian slavery?

Multiculturalism was a big thing, as was fertility worship. Incest was indeed big, and the pursuit of knowledge and learning was greatly looked upon. The taking of a large number of concubines by the Pharaoh is also something that's of note for gameplay reasons - perhaps offering a bonus to the reputation gain offered for personal fucktoys.
>>
>>6615216
Dammit man, I just got around to getting 5.7. You work pretty fast bruh.

So does having a shemale slave affect any of the new events?
>>
>>6615089
deviously cursed loot is pretty kinky AND utilizes estrus
>>
>>6615216
Typo still here from 0.5.7
"Since [Head Girl] is a satist, poor [Head Girl's Assistant] lives a life of fear and pain. "
>>
>>6615295

>satist
What is this, Eclipse Phase?
>>
>>6615216
I'm kinda of impressed that you have managed to do this in twine.
>>
File: Capture.png (87KB, 1314x537px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
87KB, 1314x537px
>>6615216
I accidentally your game
>>
>>6615383
Technically, he accidentally his game by using a language without a development environment that can correctly check for syntax errors.
>>
File: a75527cba37cfb162c6d356a825d69c3.jpg (164KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
a75527cba37cfb162c6d356a825d69c3.jpg
164KB, 714x1000px
>>6615216
>the particular society to just be a flavor thing for panache.
>>Yeah, I can do that.

Hail! Hail! Hail!
>>
File: Capture.png (4KB, 881x73px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
4KB, 881x73px
>>6615383
can you change this to, "Alternatively, you could sell her, this will bring in a profit of ¤16500."
>>
Regarding Revivalism, who's into it? I always play fairly pragmatically from a poor start, treating slavery just as a means to an end and treating slaves well, and viewing Revivalism as some queer aristocrat shit other arcology rulers dabble in.
>>
>>6615216
Any particular reason why are Spaniards are Southern European and Portuguese are all white?
>>
Game Idea:

One day you wake up in a pod not remembering anything about yourself except your name.
You slither your way out of the pod, and make your way out of the dark complex.

Outside of the hidden laboratory you were in, you see the fierce battle between magical girls, some half-beast people, and other tentacle monsters. Then they notice you, and focus their ire against your now slime-covered tentacled body.

You soon find out this is a city suspended in some bizzare limbo populated with Tentacle Monsters, Dimensional Beasts, and terrified populace who are protected by Magical Girls.

All the factions want you dead because you are an abomination created by a Mad Scientist who started this in the first place in order to create “chaos”.

> City has three factions-
> Human faction – Lead by Magical Girls, wants to return home, but the nature of Limbo eats away at people's memory of the real world
> Dimensional Beast Faction- invaded the real world from their twilight dimension for breeding material, uses
> Ma-Do Scientist Faction- Ma-do was a scientist who used to work for the Dimensional Beasts, but now breeds tentacle monsters in order to create the ultimate being-he's crazy
> They all want to kill you
> Absorb Tentacle Monsters to maintain your new body and gain new abilities
> Defeat Beastmen and absorb their powers
> Corrupt Magical Girls into Dark Magical Girls to fight with you
>>
I'm still hoping for "silk chinese dress with side slits cut so scandalously high that the lack of underwear is visible from low orbit" in Free Cities.
>>
File: 958293.jpg (182KB, 900x1067px) Image search: [Google]
958293.jpg
182KB, 900x1067px
>>6615216
I will never be able to put more than three hours into a save before a new update/hotfix hits and makes me want to start over, will I?

I had finally finished rendering divine judgement on all my event slaves based on a careful assessment of the severity of their sins and sincerity of their faith and remorse, and now I have to do it all over again.

Divinity ain't easy.
>>
File: 1381715765519.jpg (186KB, 670x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1381715765519.jpg
186KB, 670x1199px
>>6615601
Is this your head girl?
>>
File: 1357064798178.gif (527KB, 320x476px) Image search: [Google]
1357064798178.gif
527KB, 320x476px
Someone posted a link to a femdom VN called iNeedU in the last thread, but I guess no one else downloaded it because the poster couldn't speak proper English and it looked sketchy. Well, I tried it out and I thought I'd mention here that I'm pretty sure it's safe; and while it is short, the art is fairly bad, and the writing sucks, people very much into femdom might still get a few minutes of enjoyment from it. You can download it at kexboy.com.

(Pic unrelated - the game is Western art.)
>>
>>6615216
Thank you FCDev for making it possible to have the sadistic, big-tit-loving, limb-amputating Head Girl of my dreams.
>>
>>6615605
I actually decided to make the nurse my head girl. The dirty secret being that she can see through my facade of divinity and doesn't believe a word of it. Nevertheless, she dutifully inspects all the new slaves and helps me sort them into:
Blessed Faithful (Master Suite), those who seek slavery willingly and ascend to heaven.
The Orders Temporal (Brothel), who are enslaved for lesser crimes and work as Sacred Maidens to fund the church.
The Wretched Sinners (Arcade), those who are sent to purgatory for committing the gravest evil of all: opposing slavery. Can they have an epiphany and find redemption before their sins overwhelm and destroy their minds? Let us pray.

>Arcade upgrade that converts mindbroken slaves from an overcrowded arcade into human sex toys and sells them.
Guess I'll start selling the slaves who fail to see reason as portable shrines to my faith.
What better way to keep the clerics (free citizens) faithful than to have them pray at a living altar constructed from the scripture-covered body of a condemned sinner, a constant reminder of the horrors that a life of sin and faithlessness invites?
>>
>>6615589
That pics presents a very strong case
>>
How on Earth am I supposed to beat Princess Tasa when she starts spamming Holy Fire? Stuff does 500 damage to each of my party members and I just... die. Just like that.
>>
>>6615688
Buy a lot of milk slaves from the school and give them injections.
>>
>>6615688
I don't recall ever having a problem with her, but make sure you have the knight and spear-chick out, along with vamp-bat-thing (NAMES ARE HARD OKAY) and get the Overlord spamming heals for all. Either the knight or the speargirl have some move that weakens magic on target and another to inflict defence reduction, the other is just decently tanky and I thikn has a heal of her own. Bat does really well at damage and healing herself, and I'm pretty sure blinding Tasa makes it harder for her to hit you with spells.

Also make sure you've checked out the shop and bought some better gear.
>>
>>6615216
Don't misunderstand, it's not as if I'm looking up disgusting cowtits for you or anything, I .. I just .. I just found too many images, that's all!
>>
>>6615089
skyrim mods are linked at the bottom of the pastebin.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 600x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 600x777px
Why can't we allow allow amputees into the pit fights as a sort of side-event? I'd love to have some amputee cock-fights, gnashing teeth and headbutting each other into submission. I could see knives held in their mouths, slashing each other's eyes out in lethal matches too. Digging into the neck and ripping out their throats with their teeth would be a spectacle as well, though the slave would need to still have teeth.
>>
Any body know any starwars related /d/ tier games?
I just saw the new mo0vie and i'm regretting it, so now i'm looking for anything starwars relate to play to get my mind off the terrible shitstorm i just viewed.

also FinnXPoe forever
>>
>>6615089
Everything and anything related to Devious Devices is a must.
>>
>>6615216
I noted a few quirks specific to how the game handles traps/sissies over at >>6611652

I know you don't have time to read and reply to everything but I was wondering if the shemale element is, as I suspect, something with lower priority.
Not that I complain, but there is a difference between ignoring something despite being aware of it because it is lower priority or ignoring it because you are unaware.

I'd also note a few more things that I found to be a bit inconsistent given how the world is supposedly built but I don't want to write walls of text for the sake of it.
>>
>>6615216
>Egypt
Not an expert on the topic but you should note that "Old Egypt" is not the same Tholemeic(? basically post-Alexander-The-Great) Egypt which had Greeks ruling over it (Cleopatra was from that dynasty).

Late Antiquity Egypt definitely was more of a multiracial/multicultural affair but I am not so sure about 4000 BC Egypt.
I believe that the incest thing was something the invading Greek family took from the old pharaoh's though (if you have read Game Of Thrones, that is where the idea of "Purity of the Royal Line" of the Targaeryans comes from, the ancient Pharaohs believed that only someone of Royal Blood or similar royalty was good to produce a worthy offspring)

Probably would provide for a nice enviroment for those playing who actually want to do /pol/'s worst nightmare and have a multiracial heaven
>>
>>6615542
>Any particular reason why are Spaniards are Southern European and Portuguese are all white?
Because FC dev is lazy and hasn't made a "mediterranean" ethnic group that includes Southern Europeans (which also means Italians, Greeks, parts of France, etc) + Northern Africans (Marocco, Tunisia, etc) + Turkey.

Even then the distinction is relatively minor, they are often just "tanned" (not sure what the propensity of Spaniards and Greeks with tanned skins is though)
>>
>>6615608
Apparently the dev is Russian, hence the bad English.
>>
File: 44766554.webm (806KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
44766554.webm
806KB, 720x450px
>>6615753
Because when it was first introduced (before we had the fighting pits themselves) you could amputate your bodyguard and still have her win fights against opponents who should obviously beat her (I called it the "Monthy Python's Black Knight" bug).
FC dev decided to ban amputees from that event instead of having to write a special text for that situation (aswell as banning making amputees bodyguards/amputate the bodyguards)
>>
Hey guys, I'm playing Violated Heroine, I have no sound. It's not muted. What happened? Just downloaded it and started playing, no sound.
>>
>>6616026
Is it the only RPGMaker game that has no sound or does this happen to you with RyonaRPG aswell?

Also, I assume you already checked the sound mixer/volume control in Windows? You can manually disable sound for certain application.
>>
>>6616043
Sound works with Noxian Nights and i did check windows. It's completely silent.
>>
>>6616045
Have you checked if it happens with other versions of VH? If it only happens with the version you have right now someone may have fucked up the version you downloaded otherwise you are having some freak bug that is going to be hard to find the problem for.
>>
>>6616047
ugh, ill go download the newest version
>>
>>6616048
Please say if it fixed it or not, there might be a few other things that can be done.

Also, I haven't checked the game in some time, has there been any significant updates in the last year (both to the original and to the translation)
>>
>>6615566
Ohhhh I like that. Would there a way to cause harmony between all sides?
>>
>>6616064
Welp, that fixed it. Bugged version. thx bby
>>
>>6616071
Wait, i have main menu music and nothign else. Its silent. No music or anything.
>>
>if you set male slaves to 'hide most' you can't buy a starting slave with a dick
The most irritating thing about Free Cities is that it HAS futa content, and in fact incentivises it in some places, but gates it behind shemale content.
>>
>>6616064
What other things can we do? The sound is working in the main menu only
>>
>>6615216
>>Egyptian Revivalism

Prestige boost for publicly jacking off into the water supply.
>>
>>6616078
Shut up and jack it to dudes already you faggot.
>>
>>6616078
You can custom order one still, which is good because on the default setting I got a ridiculous number of slaves with dicks from the regular events. More so than normal girls. So I turned it down as it got a bit too much.
>>
can someone recommend me some games and tell me how the hell to download ryonarpg? heard it was good.
>>
>>6616078
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by shitty code.
If I remember correctly, FC Dev is learning everything from scratch by making this game. It's no surprise that he makes a mistake here or there.
>>
>>6616078
>likes dicks
>but only if there are tits and a vag000 attached
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>6615542
...Because by most sane european standards they are?
>>
So I'm wondering when lag from too many slaves should be considered a non issue. I'm at 32 slaves and there is a good 10 lag between each of the end of week reports.
>>
File: aG5Alx3.png (128KB, 1450x687px) Image search: [Google]
aG5Alx3.png
128KB, 1450x687px
corp is pretty unbalanced
>>
>>6616196
>Week 180
>>
>>6616194
It shouldn't be lagging, I mean you need 35 slaves to fill all the facilities
>>
I kind of wish there was a way to use our huge wealth to un-stagnate technological advancements
>>
>>6616197
>not playing to at least week 350
ICHYFGDCYISAM
>>
Hey /d/
Guess what game just updated again?
yes that right cursed, literally one of the few games that /d/ like on RAGs and after months of being told it was dead it has updated again
>>
>>6616254
>Not doing a ten in game year run to solidify your reign
>>
>>6616256
fuck off, anonymousman
your game is shit and so are you
>>
>>6616256
I sure do love grindy MtF RAGS games made by a prude.
>>
>>6616256
SHIT
SUCKS
>>
>>6616256
Has he added signs that say "No content ahead: Turn back now"?

They'd take up half the file.
>>
>>6615999
If we got really down into racial shit then we'd end up with a ridiculous amount of nationalities and races that are a bit too much for such a game. Or at least yet, would be nice later on.

For example Andalusian Spaniards who are much darker skinned and have Moorish ancestry compared to say, Catalonian Spanish or Basque (who are different to Spaniards anyways) and general Northern Spaniards who are whiter skinned.

Also I'd not bundle North Africans in with Southern Europeans as an ethnic group, that's just straight up dumb.
>>
>>6616256
Yeah I love "/d/ games" with little to no sexual content and that are mostly incomplete or half-arsed.
>>
>>6615999
> includes Southern Europeans + Northern Africans + Turkey.
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>6616260
>>6616261
>>6616264
>>6616267
>>6616269
>falling for obvious bait posted every update
>>
>>6615717
Skyrim mod, you mean, as there's only one there.

And it's just the framework.

The framework which is required to run the one mod he already said he was looking at.

good job
>>
File: 1380207662856.png (1MB, 1293x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1380207662856.png
1MB, 1293x1080px
>>6616284
>>
Loli's when
>>
>>6616289
>>
>>6616256
What got added? Anything significant?
>>
How do I send people to the brothel?
>>
>>6616330
Look at the very end of the slaves description, there's a new button.
>>
>>6616289
When you learn where and where not to use apostrophes.
>>
we need little people. Everyone wants to pound a dwarf pussy everyonce and a while.
>>
Is it possible we could apply custom tattoo's through Rules Assistant? Or do I have to go to each slave individually?
>>
>>6616348
When Loli's are added to the game
>>
>>6616355
Do you imagine that midgets will become much more populous by 2037 or something?
>>
>>6616355
You already can. Just get a petite girl and shorten her limbs. The only way it'd be better is if FC dev started giving actual values for height.
>>
>>6616077
>>6616097
I suspect it may be that someone borked up the file route to the sound files if that is the case.
>>
So in the cannon of FC, if your character died, who would your ownerships and slaves fall to. Your head Girl?
>>
>>6616362
Which game?
>>
>>6616363
I imagine that there might be at least one arcology owner who is also a fan of Dwarf Fortress in 2037.

>>6616387
The cannon.
They're fired out of a massive cannon into the sun.
This is to counteract inflation.
>>
Every week my head girl gives her charge her virginity back. Is that a regular thing?
>>
>>6616406
What, you don't?

>restore VV/AV
>slave is happy at being surgically improved
>take both
>slave gains devotion
>repeat
>>
File: elphelt.png (386KB, 469x800px) Image search: [Google]
elphelt.png
386KB, 469x800px
>>6615216
Free Cities has kinda plateau'd in terms of both gameplay and erotic content imo. It was fun playing through the current content, but after a certain point (two in-game years?) I had finished the content and had a million in the bank (playing on normal). Then there really wasn't anything to do or any reason to replay the game since I was already able to control everything and there weren't any significant alternative paths I could have taken.

I'm actually impressed by the dev, for a raging faggot he's managed to create a pretty good system. I think the dev's strongpoints are coming up with good game mechanics and thoroughly implementing them. His weakpoints are erotic content and game balance. He's so-so at story-telling; the story has some depth but I don't think it's very compelling or particularly well-written.

I'd like to see FCDev team up with a good playtester who will be able to figure out how to balance everything and with a dedicated writer who won't cock everything up with pages upon pages of repetitive, mary-sue text. The playtester would just be someone who can advise FCDev on appropriate reward values/penalties for stats, e.g. someone to let him know that virgins and anal-virgins are worth considerably more in the market than they are as slaves and that it's too easy to buy them for $1000, spend a day fixing their quirk/improving their health, and then flipping them back for $2300.

Perhaps FCDev should take a page from Dwarf Fortress's book and add Fun to the game. FC already seems to be going for the DF style of ultra-detailed descriptions, I think with the apocalyptic setting of the game it would make sense for FC to be a little more brutal as far as gameplay is concerned. Has FCDev played Dwarf Fortress? I think you'd like it.
>>
>>6616419
I haven't seen this copypasta before. What's it from originally?
>>
>>6615383
>I accidentally your game
Hotfix'd, save compatible.

>>6615257
>Multiculturalism was a big thing, as was fertility worship. Incest was indeed big, and the pursuit of knowledge and learning was greatly looked upon. The taking of a large number of concubines by the Pharaoh is also something
On the waaaay
>>6615416
Hardmode image request: ancient egyptian content without any animal features, unrelated to Opala.

>>6615258
>So does having a shemale slave affect any of the new events?
In terms of stats, no, they're equally eligible and get the same effects – same as most events. However, many, many descriptions are different based on what equipment a slave has (and what condition it's in).

>>6615469
>Regarding Revivalism, who's into it?
I am into it.
>viewing Revivalism as some queer aristocrat shit other arcology rulers dabble in.
Salus populi suprema lex esto, anon. It actually rewards good leadership.

>>6615589
>silk chinese dress
Next clothes dump.

>>6615980
>I know you don't have time to read and reply to everything but I was wondering if the shemale element is, as I suspect, something with lower priority.
I read everything. Everything, anon, even if I don't reply. As anons who remember my posts in July may recall, dicks were never originally in the game at all. Bluntly, I wonder whether XX slaves are getting enough attention these days. Not sure where you're coming from; shemale slaves qualify for more events than XX slaves, and in many places have more descs.

>>6616196
>corp is pretty unbalanced
Game is designed for play out to week ~80. Play as long as you like, but unintended stuff will happen.

>>6616387
>So in the cannon of FC, if your character died, who would your ownerships and slaves fall to.
I imagine the Free Cities have a way of enforcing wills, even without much government. So, whatever the PC's will said. I could see myself leaving everything to the HG.
>>
>>6616419
But anon, FCDev is autistic over his "vision". Hence why he is vehemently against implementing certain things many anons want and/or suggest and is only encouraged by his legion of sycophant cock-suckers that worship him so to say.

I'm just waiting until this game eventually goes the way of CoC and Fenoxo.
>>
>>6616437
It's not copy-pasta, I just wrote it.

Now that I read it again though, it does read like copypasta lol
>>
>>6616467
But, CoC was good up until Feb caved and added way to much furry stuff and dropped everything about corruption.
>>
>>6616419
He will accept event submissions from people, but they basically have to be packaged with a little bow for him.

I understand him not wanting to let his game turn into a dumping ground for writefags' fantasies.
>>
>>6616452
>Salus populi suprema lex esto
Noted

>>6616467
You get burned on loli? I've been following this only briefly and noticed all sorts of things added to the game from stray anons making offhand remarks. I'm honestly surprised at this level of community input, since there is exactly zero obligation for the dev to do anything besides what they feel like. No-one owes anyone anything.
>>
File: 5de9cade5760b82a.png (670KB, 990x720px) Image search: [Google]
5de9cade5760b82a.png
670KB, 990x720px
>>6615980
A bit of trap focused content would be pretty good. I know there's the society goal which focuses on slimmer forms but it's not quite the same I think.
>>
>>6616509
Fuccboi fetish pls go. You're one of the last kind of people that should be pandered to along with furries.
>>
>>6616452
>Salus populi suprema lex esto
Just because Cicero wrote that it should be that way doesn't mean it actually was that way.
The tribunus plebis would have had no reason to exist if the patricians wouldn't have ruled for themselves and even with those they still pretty much did

Latin student watching the revivalism stuff with interest here, never actually picked it though because of religion and degradation being more important
>>
whats the point in playing FC without visual content, i just don't understand
>>
>>6616509
>>6616452
Can there be a cultural choice about making weak men into quasi-women?
I know there's the whole sexist culture already, but does it entail that?
Never actually got to pick it
>>
>>6615469
Every single one of my game starts since Future Society was added has either been:

1) Ex-PMC start Roman Revivalist/Body Purism New Rome

2) Businessman Transformation Fetish/Degredation assembly-line-slave-product corporate arcology.

For some reason those two particular premises, while very different, both give me chubs.

In fact I want to make two requests of FCDev:

1) Consider making the tattoos starting slaves get (hand of cards, corporate logo, PMC coat of arms) options as branding symbols. Although considering you can start your own slaving corporation, I'd phrase the business one as 'a tattoo of your corporation's logo', personally. Oh, and maybe nape of the neck as a branding spot?

2) This one may be too much work to be worth it, but have you considered having Chattel Religionism interact with Roman Revivalism (and I suppose any other Revivalisms added later)? Instead of going on about God, it could be Jupiter or Zeus or Ra or whatever?
>>
>>6616531
Some people are actually capable of using their imagination.
>>
>>6616531
Why do you need some shitty art to go along with it?
>>
>>6616467
Almost the only thing he's outright refused to add is loli content. Not wanting that in his game makes him autistic?

Fucking LOL
>>
Is there more logic behind using the smart piercing now for getting your slave to gain a fetish of your choice?

Previously for example I'd stick it on a slave who had a fetish I didn't want them to have and give them a new one, and it would overwrite.

Now however for example I have an issue with a pregnancy fetish slave not switching over. I gave her the dom smart piercing (for context, it's my head girl and I want her to dom her assigned slave) . However two things happen.
One, weeks go by with nothing.
Two, it says the smart piercing molded her to the dom fetish but it doesn't, she still has the annoying pregnancy fetish.

Is this a bug or is there more to it? I mean saying it gave her the new fetish when it hasn't really sounds like a bug anyways. This has happened with sadism and most other fetishes I tested on her too.
>>
I'm trying to get Ryona RPG to work, but I' mhaving troubles.
Basically I have to:
>Get RyonaRPG somewhere
>Install tortoiseSVN and pull the link
>???
>Done?
>>
File: 60fd61e96895806525120b9b8407bda9.jpg (479KB, 753x1050px) Image search: [Google]
60fd61e96895806525120b9b8407bda9.jpg
479KB, 753x1050px
>>6616509
It's not specifically my thing, but it makes as much sense as anything, seeing as other certain social policies are essentially doubling down on a particular kink.

>>6616536
I like the branding ideas! A personal symbol would be great.
>>
>>6616545
I haven't been able to tr 5.8 yet but in 5.7 it seemed like HGs couldn't switch fetishes if they had a slave living with them in their suite. If you take the slave out then a smart piercing proc should work.

(Specifically, if there's a slave assigned to the HG, the end-of-week screen will report a fetish change, but it doesn't actually change)

Not sure if that's intended behavior or a bug.
>>
>>6616541
Don't worry mods will add all the things people want, including loli, even if FC Dev says he doesn't want people to.
>>
>>6616362
When Loli is are added to the game?

Or is it possessive? Is Loli the name of a person? Are we going to get their "are added to the game" that they apparently own?
>>
>>6616556
Oh well that explains it, I never thought to take the slave out of the suite. Sounds like a bug though, don't know why it would be intended unless it was for specific fetishes that you had to isolate her from others so she couldn't indulge it.
>>
File: 2016-01-04_141542.png (32KB, 1030x429px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-04_141542.png
32KB, 1030x429px
Well shit
>>
>>6616568
>Infinity in slaves
I think that means you win the game anon
>>
>>6616560
The niche porn game modding scene is kinda small
>>
>>6616591
But anon, I intend to do it myself.
>>
>>6616601
Eh, kill the game if you want. Your choice.
>>
Quick question: In twine is it possible to make certain options for events, or events entirely, appear only if parameters are met? I had a few ideas for sadistic slave events but I wasn't sure.

My big idea is thus:

After defeating the Daughters of Liberty there's a series of events for the aftermath and such and learning who sent them your way. I was thinking it would be especially cruel if you had a sadistic devout/worshipful slave and could essentially "hand" some of the captured daughters over to her one evening allowing her to do as she wills to them.

It would pleasantly describe some of the things she's done and when the event is over your captured slaves would be near death, muted, teeth removed, amputated etc as a consequence of what was done to them.

I'd just find it delightfully ironic that they set out to free your slaves, only to be brutally tortured and toyed with at their hands.
>>
>>6616613
>In twine is it possible to make certain options for events, or events entirely, appear only if parameters are met?
Yes. This is Programming 101.
>>
>>6616452
>Not sure where you're coming from; shemale slaves qualify for more events than XX slaves, and in many places have more descs.
I wasn't even aware of that.
>>
File: f32e5cd312afb668ec163562618c2043.jpg (512KB, 785x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f32e5cd312afb668ec163562618c2043.jpg
512KB, 785x1200px
>>6616452
Request, and thou shalt receive.
>>
File: b8ebdf29e22ec4662101193837aeb953.jpg (264KB, 1200x1736px) Image search: [Google]
b8ebdf29e22ec4662101193837aeb953.jpg
264KB, 1200x1736px
>>6616651
>>
Wow, non-furry egytian-themed porn is surprisingly hard to find.
>>
>>6616653
>>
>>6616658
No kidding. Queen's Blade works seem to be just about the best/only source.
>>
I just popped wood reading about the new Arcade upgrade in FC. I know it's probably not mechanically any different than training up and selling slaves yourself, but I've always used the Arcade as a sort of 'punishment box' for criminals and malcontents.

And now when you fuck with my arcology I will literally turn you into a fuckdoll and sell you to someone for life to make good on your debts.

Now if only the Degredation FS option liked amputee slaves... unf
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 768x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 768x1032px
>>6616687
Unf indeed. Nothing's more degrading then a squirming wormy meatbag of a slave. Always at the feet of man, forever crawling in the dirt, a life-support sytem for warm fuckholes, existing only for men to cum inside.

Ah, I love amputees! I wish they got a little more play in FC, they're just so fuckable and abusable.
>>
>>6616723
In most of my games my stable of fucktoys ends up being rivals/criminals/Sisters that I've muted, amputated, and keep in the master suite and personal baby factories.

Just lying there all day, unable to move or do anything about their slavery, unable to plead with the slaves who wash them and care for them, just waiting for me to come home after a long day of oligarching and fill their holes with warm spunk.

Forced to please me day in and day out while they watch their bellies plump up with my babies...

unf
>>
>>6616743
>>6616723

What a shit fetish.
>>
File: 6ef1.jpg (473KB, 1202x1700px) Image search: [Google]
6ef1.jpg
473KB, 1202x1700px
Not really into amputation myself but I really like this image.
>>
File: 5314746.jpg (309KB, 721x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5314746.jpg
309KB, 721x1000px
Porn for the Porn God!

Did my best to find some half-decent images of requested content but it's slow going.
>>
File: adff3bd195.jpg (957KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
adff3bd195.jpg
957KB, 1000x1414px
>>6616808
>>
File: 7cdafc65d1c.jpg (485KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7cdafc65d1c.jpg
485KB, 1024x768px
>>6616809
>>
File: e2fbdfbd.jpg (753KB, 1200x1704px) Image search: [Google]
e2fbdfbd.jpg
753KB, 1200x1704px
>>6616811
>>
File: f32d7a037.jpg (995KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f32d7a037.jpg
995KB, 1600x1200px
>>6616812
>>
File: d15362902.png (2MB, 1106x1529px) Image search: [Google]
d15362902.png
2MB, 1106x1529px
>>6616813
>>
File: 015a.jpg (252KB, 1200x1421px) Image search: [Google]
015a.jpg
252KB, 1200x1421px
>>6616815
>>
File: d769af63b9f.jpg (2MB, 2094x2773px) Image search: [Google]
d769af63b9f.jpg
2MB, 2094x2773px
>>6616816

Done for now.
>>
So what kind of master do you guys usually play as?
>>
>>6616419
>mary-sue text
The whole game is one big mary-sue.

That's the biggest thing I have against it.
>>
>>6616866

Oligarch One: A benevolent ex-military contractor with a metaphorical hard-on for ancient Rome, fostering an oasis of stability within the chaos of a collapsing world. New Rome may have a slave-based economy, but those slaves are prized possessions, intelligent, trained, and unsullied by artificial implants.

Oligarch Two: CEO of SlaveCorp, living high in his personal arcology, which is dedicated to the production and sale of slaves. This oligarch views slaves as little more than product, and as such they are typically heavily surgically modified to fit their purpose as sexual toys; placed on will-suppression drug regimens, commonly chemically muted, those placed in the arcology's whorehouses given permanently tattooed makeup because it's quicker and simpler than applying real makeup, etc.

This oligarch also has extensive holdings in the milk and semen production industries; these facilities are 'manned' by chemically-lobotomized slaves - just insensate bodies pumped full of hormones to produce a luxury product.
>>
> New society model, Roman Revivalism: advanced by good leadership and pit fights

I know this is from an older build, but what exactly counts as 'good leadership'? Since it's the only thing besides pit fights that progresses Revivalism, apparently.
>>
>>6616866
I usually go with the paternal route. These poor, wayword souls have come into my care one way or another, and with my wealth and experience I turn them from dust to worshipful diamonds. I try and make each one as skilled, educated and healthy as possible before they go off to their designated job. And they all love me for it. The idea is that being a slave under my care is much better then being some to bit hooker outside the free cities
>>
>>6616897
You're a kinder master then most anon
>>
>>6616866
I go an imperialist era paternal route too, though I don't pretend I'm some merciful superior being bringing enlightenment to people. I do help them find their true calling though, a calling that fits somewhere into my plans. It's a nice twist on "The White mans burden".

I judge each new slave and decide what they would be best at, then improve and tailor them before sending them on their merry way.
- Brothel slaves are dressed up nicely and their bodies all improved naturally (no implants or surgery to taint the body, all my slaves are all natural). They are skilled and trained up so as to not be scared and to entertain clients perfectly under the watchful eye of the motherly madame. Race is of no consequence.
- Promenade slaves are all of the highest class. Young, beautiful, elegant, entertaining, natural and white. The "face" of my ecology so to say.

I'm enjoying writing this so will write more next post.
>>
File: 1253664898554.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1253664898554.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>6616897
Usually this. I buy pre-owned slaves and recruit whores, and treat them as employees. I like to imagine that part of their upkeep is going into a retirement system. They wear whatever they like. If they develop a sexual hangup, I give them time off until I can help them through it. They love me, and I love them.

By doing all this, I can almost pretend that my character is a good person. Surely these slaves are better off with me. See, they're happy! See, I could mistreat them, and yet I don't!

... I can almost forget what I do to the criminals, and how much I enjoy it. Need it. Nothing makes me happier than crime in my arcology, more playthings for my basement. The mindbroken are the lucky ones.

...I'm also a good person because I post images :P
>>
>>6616959
- Household slaves are the more "undesirable" races. Most black slaves are funneled into here, as well as any that are unattractive and not worth the investment to improve with hormones for elsewhere. White slaves are never here though as they are a step above. The Stewardess is a harsh British mistress.
- The diary is the pride and joy. Each slave is carefully tailored before being sent in. Pumped full of breast enhancements, fattened to the height and made to feel pleasure from the slightest touch of their breasts. The young Irish milkmaid has the pleasure of looking after them.
- The arcade is never used as it is simply uncouth in an upstanding arcology.

It's based just as much on racial prejudice as anything and exploits the "lesser races" for the gain of others. Namely the pleasures of the arcology and thus to a lesser extent white slaves who generally benefit the most with a comfortable lifestyle. Especially the lovely Head Girl based on a Victorian lady.
>>
>>6616970
Also on that note Victorian/Gothic styled dresses when. You could dress your brothel madame up in one so it's like a bordello or make your Head Girl a step above everyone with such an elegant dress.
>>
Can you only mold society in three ways in FC?
>>
I'm not sure if this post is allowed in this thread but I'm wondering if I can get some help. I'm trying to get some mods going for SuperDeepThroat and get them so they load in automatically and they're just available in the scene menu. I downloaded a bunch of bondage gear mods and I downloaded a loader from here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41387-superdeepthroat-with-loader-and-mods/

I tried putting the SWF files into the $INIT$ and editing the MODS.TXT file with the names of the mod in, then I open the loader in Chrome. I got nothing. The only way I can get them to work is by going into the modding menu and importing the swf through there but it's a pain in the ass to do that everytime. The hud that came with the version I downloaded works though for some reason.
>>
>>6615216

I have a fem friend who commented, "It would be great if I could play as a mistress, [and] not only a master."

My question is, would it be possible to add a female player-character for FC?
>>
>>6617012
You really need a dick for a lot the stuff in FC
>>
>>6617019
It's only because of the /d/ centric mechanics of the game. As FC Dev has said before, he really didn't plan for any other way to play.. Just his, and those like him.
>>
>>6617021
Well he does plan to make the MC customizable so I'd see what he does with that first
>>
>>6616780
I can't see that image as anyone but Miss Frizzle now.
>>
>>6616552
change computer region to japan so it doesn't fuck up the mooncode
redownload rpgmaker and ryona
>>
File: 1451270501184.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451270501184.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
>>6616866
I try to play around with different options, but the only games I ever want to stick with start professional whores wearing nothing but boots'n'bangles, then moving into a society where everyone is either pregnant and barefoot, pregnant and limbless, or living artwork on the promenade.
>>
>>6617012
possible, yes.
easy, or worth it? no
>>
File: 1355707804926.jpg (312KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1355707804926.jpg
312KB, 640x960px
>>6617012
>My question is, would it be possible to add a female player-character for FC?

No, but FCDev has said he's willing to accept perfectly coded submissions that meet his guidelines. The biggest hurdle to making the PC female would be rewriting all of the sex scenes, and luckily they already exist in the game in perfectly coded form. All someone (we) need to do is rewrite all those for him with one if-statement.
>>
>>6617078
If I was going to go through all the trouble Ito add mistress scenes, I'd go the extra mile to give the male PC huge dong scenes. That way we could have some modicum of player customization.
>>
>>6617060
I always thought all slaves should be naked and barefoot. You may have changed my mind.
>>
File: Alpharius.jpg (792KB, 873x876px) Image search: [Google]
Alpharius.jpg
792KB, 873x876px
>>6616866
>>
So when is Penis Inspection Day in Free Cities?
>>
>>6617096
When you write a scene for it of good enough quality, and submit it to our lord and savior.
>>
Is there anyway you can like, google translate RPG maker games?

Is there an english patch out there for Peniban Quest?!
>>
>>6617111
If you managed to find if and where the game text is stored, and then access it, you could run it through a translator. But it wouldn't be worth it imo because machine translation sux.
>>
>>6617116
Do I need a special program or something to open it?
>>
>>6617111
>Peniban Quest
Wow, by name alone I must play it.
>>
>>6617126
I don't even know what the game you're playing is other than its name. You're going to have to dig around in whatever files it has. It most likely won't even be possible. Games don't normally keep all their text in a nice .txt file or w.e. And even if it did you probably wouldn't be able to change any of the UI elements without the actual source.
>>
>>6617111
Why would you want to machine translate that one? M1zuki has an (incomplete) translation freely available.
>>
>>6617010
Download premade .zip of the game with mods, and study the folder structure. You'll figure it out.
>>
>>6617010
Any info you need will be found here: https://www.undertow.club/forums/super-deepthroat.71/

As well as every mod you will ever need. If you want a request filled, be courteous as hell and build up a lot of posts first.
>>
>>6615216
>oh omissiah help me
speaking of which.

1) PRAISE THE OMNISSIAH
2) do you mind if I do a simple text replacement to make FC more 40kish at the moment or would you prefer I try that around 1.0?
>>
>>6617855
FC dev updates so frequently that it isn't worth it to mod imo. Wait until it's released.
>>
How exactly do you enlarge the clitoris in FC?
>>
>>6617889
Steroids and patience. Frankly, given how difficult it is, I don't think normal hormone effects should shrink it.
>>
>>6617894
I wish there was more sense of scale. How big is "huge" for a clit?
>>
>>6616560
Cunts gonna cunt.
>>
>>6616866
Stern but compassionate god or stern but compassionate slaveowner, depending on mood.

Or I just open my own organic milk business and ignore everything else.
>>
>>6617009
I think it's three if your rep is high enough.

>>6617078
You'd also have to be on call 24/7 to edit any new content he writes, so that he doesn't have to delay releases or leave certain events half finished.

>>6617111
>Is there anyway you can like, google translate RPG maker games?
Chiitrans Lite does it automatically, the google translate option is decent, but never seems to work for long. Could be spam/dos protection or just a bug.

>>6617855
Rogue Trader in his ship orbiting a shady trading planet. Other arcologies are other Rogue Trader ships, and the "shitty old world/outside" is the surface of the planet outside the trading ports.
>>
If anyone wants to write scenes for FC as per the dev's recent request but they can't code for shit, throw the scene in a google doc or pastebin with things like [show this if they're mute:] in brackets and link it in this thread and I'll code it up.
>>
>>6615216
0.5.7:
Leaving the info screen of a slave located in a building will sometimes bring you back to the building overview, and sometimes to the normal house slave menu. Seems to depend on the building.

Also, does the auto-apply RA apply to slaves in buildings? Mindbroken slaves seem to be considered >=obedient for the purposes of RA clothing, but resistant slaves who get MB in the arcade don't have their clothes switched unless you take them out and put them back in.
>>
>>6618115
You're playing an outdated version anon
>>
>>6618115
I know. I just wasn't sure if they'd been fixed or not, and I wanted to mention them before I forgot.
>>
>>6618122
>>6618128
God dammit.
>>
File: you think your better than me.png (631KB, 1083x363px) Image search: [Google]
you think your better than me.png
631KB, 1083x363px
Playing some sandbox jacko9tails to try to get used to it (I only recently started playing), but I have to assume I'm missing something.

The bitch at the real estate says she'll give me a flat 500 bucks for any slave, rank D or higher, with secretarial training. So here's this slave I got to rank D who cannot be a better secretary, but apparently she's not suitable. What gives?

Is it because she's not healthy? A couple in-game days ago she suddenly passed out and I learned she had a xenomorph growing inside her and it gave her space aids; I paid the hospital to get rid of that but she's yet to fully recover
>>
>>6618141
It's been a while since I played, so this might not be completely accurate:
Some generic "rankX jobY" missions will fail if she's not classy/attractive/whatever enough. Just buy everything at the spa for her and a nice dress and boots.
Unfortunately, if you've already tried to sell her to a certain person and gotten turned down, that person won't ever want to buy that same slave again. Try selling her to somebody else.

You could make a habit of saving before trying to sell slaves and then reloading if they don't accept.
If you're that sort of person.
>>
>>6618141
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/Jack-o-nine
>>
>>6618141
Also, what does he think that she thinks that her better than me is?
>>
>>6618141
you've probably spent far more than 500 on training that skill, plus opportunity costs

also with her beauty rank you should try to get far more than 500
>>
>>6618161
Wow, that's pretty lame. Checking out the noob-tips on the wiki seems to confirm that that's probably what's up

I would savescum the crap out of this game if I could figure out how. There's an autosave feature in the in-game options menu, so supposedly it saves at the beginning of every day, but nowhere anywhere am I seeing a place to load a save. Main menu has:
>tutorial
>story mode
(takes you to character select for new game)
>sandbox mode
(takes you to character select for new game)
>controls
(tells you that everything's point-and click)
>credits
>about fix
(tells you about the english patch)

>>6618174
I'll keep that in mind for next time
>>
>>6615216
>tfw the last four or five updates there was always one of those glaring red errors in an unavoidable place like the weekly report or corp report screen that just ruined everything for me
>>
>>6618190
Isn't it at the top, like in the olden days?
>>
>>6618190
ctrl-S
ctrl-L
>>
>>6618198
Latest hotfix fixed the corp report bug.
>>
>>6616406
Shit man, last update my HG would restore her slave's anal virginity twice a week and take it both times.

She was freaky as fuck and I loved it.
>>
>Head Girl goes from dominant to submissive overnight for no reason.
What the fuck. The only thing that happened to her seems to be she got selected for nicknaming.
>>
>3 costly events in the same week
>the third one is my worpshipful recruiter begging me to enslave her younger sister
>don't have the cash for it
FC Dev, please.
>>
>>6618280
Can't you go into debt and then immediately sell off some of your expendable slaves to avoid a game over next turn?
>>
File: 1441783899549.jpg (326KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1441783899549.jpg
326KB, 850x1200px
>>6618339
Different anon but I remember it being a pretty sound strategy to mass buy cheap slaves when prices were low and sell them when they were high (while keeping some cash reserves for these events) in order to create your fortune quickly.

Maybe not viable anymore?
>>
>>6618339
Some events just tell you that you don't have enough cash., even if you're only one slavebux short.
>>
is there a way to break up a relationship in free cities?
>>
>>6618349
Sell one of the two slaves?
>>
>>6618349
Set them both on relationship restricted rules, and wait for a while for them to be drawn apart. Then reset them.
>>
>>6617855
>>6617860

This. I'm already drawing out plans for my own mod but considering there's presently updates every few days, best to wait until he's done or burns out and stops updating for a long time.
>>
>>6618349
The pit, lethal mode.
>>
>>6618349
>>6618406
and nonlethal as long as they're not married
>>
>>6618420
Does that work even if one of them is submissive?
>>
>>6618432
Yup. Relationship strength 1 to 4, nothing else. 5 is married.
>>
>My Slave Brothel
>DL: mega.co.nz#!s8UyVYDA!p6EgqVONtlurKFfIQIgUzlcCGSSsxwAOPHNJQn4-BdM
>over 500mb compressed to 20 mb
>many files are corrupted

Does anyone have a download of this game that works?
>>
Awwwww shit, that FreeCities nigger added in corporations?

This game just got real.
>>
>>6618454
When you say files are corrupted, what do you mean? The archive at that link extracts with no errors, and the game starts just fine.
>>
File: MSB.png (12KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
MSB.png
12KB, 1366x768px
>>6618468
The textures won't load, and the game is stuck at the screen pictured. I looked in dat/gr and the majority of the .dds files won't open. Maybe I'm just being retarded.
>>
>>6618470
I'm thinking your download got corrupted, or you don't know how to extract an archive into a single folder.
>>
>>6618470
Applocale on both the extraction and the exe?
>>
File: oh shit nigger.jpg (11KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit nigger.jpg
11KB, 366x380px
>>6618478
>change locale
>forget to turn it back to Jap locale
I should have notice right away upon seeing the fucked up characters.
>>
File: c6ab72591b0638b52fc3580c3f273149.jpg (526KB, 753x1050px) Image search: [Google]
c6ab72591b0638b52fc3580c3f273149.jpg
526KB, 753x1050px
YO FC DEV minor typo in New Zealand nationality field- exact quote including bracket " She's originally [a New Zealander;"
>>
>>6618496
>change system locale
>language bar vanishes
>have to fix it in regedit
>download of MSB was actually corrupted
Just fuck my shit up
>>
File: 77a267efcfd76f919b6140e4fc164aef.png (821KB, 753x1050px) Image search: [Google]
77a267efcfd76f919b6140e4fc164aef.png
821KB, 753x1050px
>>6618531
'Nother typo- in the abuse action, one of the scenarios reads "As she reels in shock and pain, you follow up with ` a vicious jerk on her nipples, which causes her to collapse to the floor in agony."

(Speaking of which, what affects the type of abuse? I did some messing around with other slaves to see how it played out but hadn't seen the nipple one before. She was Masochistic, was that the factor?)
>>
>>6616531
Smaller game (Slavemaker is huge because it has pictures, not because its code is complex).

Possibility to have your own customised waifu even if no graphics of it exists. The dev doesn't need to find pictures of each sex act for each character or compromise their writing fitting the visual vs writting what they want.

Also spreadsheet simulators are fun.
>>
>>6617098
>>6617096
How does one write about the penis inspection of a shemale slave?
>>
>>6618618
Download twine 2, open up the FC html file and look at the event blocks for how to do it. Boney posted further up in the thread sayin he'd be willing to codify writefag submissions for them if you're feeling lazy.
>>
File: hapy03.jpg (15KB, 228x213px) Image search: [Google]
hapy03.jpg
15KB, 228x213px
>>6616452
>ancient egyptian content without any animal features
I give you pregnant bearded futa Hapi, god of the Nil.
>>
>>6616866
Whatever route gets me rolling in CASH MONEY SON
>>
>>6618073
>>You'd also have to be on call 24/7 to edit any new content he writes, so that he doesn't have to delay releases or leave certain events half finished.
Too steep a requirement for anyone with a life
>>
>>6618691
Which is why FCdev probably won't add a female PC option.
>>
angel or demon?

http://strawpoll.me/6458980
>>
File: RJ166370_img_main.jpg (370KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
RJ166370_img_main.jpg
370KB, 560x420px
Anyone here tried out FutaMega by Lowrentzca but me?

Having some problems with a missing BGM file when trying to enter the town/city after the desert area.

The error message that pops up says:
"Unable to find file:

Audio/BGM/街 bgm1"

Happens with both the trial version and the full version.
>>
>>6618699
Angels, because after you em long enough they become fallen Angels.

Unless you're into taking demon sluts and turning them into pure waifus.
Game based around purifing demons with your dick when?
>>
>>6618719

>>6618719
Use this

>>>/tg/44567602
>>>/tg/44567633
>>>/tg/44567030
>>
>>6618700
Just create an audio file with the same name and put it in the right folder.
>>
File: 1439644770119.jpg (697KB, 598x888px) Image search: [Google]
1439644770119.jpg
697KB, 598x888px
>>6618719
>Unless you're into taking demon sluts and turning them into pure waifus.
I always make sure to turn muscular freedom fighters into slim, dainty, dress-wearing ladies in FC.
>>
>>6618700
>town bgm1
at least your locale is right
>>
File: 10575.jpg (104KB, 529x1000px) Image search: [Google]
10575.jpg
104KB, 529x1000px
>>6616452
>Hardmode image request:
>>
File: 2a705cc7ab.jpg (779KB, 1800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
2a705cc7ab.jpg
779KB, 1800x1422px
>>6618753
>>
>>6618747
I just figured out that the Paternalism future society doesn't actually mind your slaves being morons, just as long as they're 'educated'.

Plan is now to fill my dairy with mindfucked but happy ex-Sisters...
>>
File: 1ae564cca.jpg (760KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1ae564cca.jpg
760KB, 888x1200px
>>6618755
Just these three for now. The amount of half-decent images available when you take away Opala is quite slim.
>>
What kind of stuff would you love to be added to FC, but know it will not get in?
>>
>>6618767
A complete rewrite to add Rogue Trader mode.

inb4 you-know-what
>>
File: c18b98.jpg (1MB, 1200x1697px) Image search: [Google]
c18b98.jpg
1MB, 1200x1697px
>>6618767
Bestiality. I want to be able to own a stable of Stallions which are pumped full of penis/virility enhancers and then assign slaves to milk them. Their cum would be sold for profit as the key ingredient in skin lotion and in barrels to the mega rich who think taking a bath in the stuff improves health.
Slaves are needed for the milking because there's a belief that the cum is of higher quality if it's extracted by a slave instead of machine.

But it won't happen 'cause that's not FC's thing and that's cool.
>>
>>6618767
Intra-Arcology trade/economic management via caravan pulled by ponygirl slaves.
>>
>>6618767
I know it real left field, but with all that money, power and lack of repercussions for my actions. I'd want an investment into eldritch biological research of the sexy and serious kind
>>
File: 1400525589195.jpg (323KB, 571x1398px) Image search: [Google]
1400525589195.jpg
323KB, 571x1398px
>>6618798
>Multiple limbs
>Bio tech augmentation
>True monster girls
>A basement full of failed horrors
As horror fan who loves body horror in a non sexual way, a game where you can go both full Lovecraft or Frankensteins Army would be amazing
>>
File: FTFY.jpg (2MB, 1401x2000px) Image search: [Google]
FTFY.jpg
2MB, 1401x2000px
Fastest way to break a girl in FC without amputation/tendon clipping?
>>
>>6618806
Jail with steel collar
>>
>>6618808
Actually the shock collar is the best option for breaking resistance. It will give the girl the Odd trait, though.

But yeah, Confinement/Uncomfortable Straps/Shock Collar/Huge Dildos/Personal Attention seems to be the fastest combination in my experience.
>>
>>6618798
>>6618804
You're right, that is really left field
>>
>>6618808
Shock collar works faster afaik. Only downside is it might 'emotionally damage' them. But idk what that means becausw its never mindbroken anyone.
>>
>>6618806
confine her, spare living, any restrictive collar (shock collar gives her a quirk, and won't work once she has the quirk), cilice, big dildos, aggressively break her will (might mindbreak her but you didn't specify without mindbreak)

probably some obvious stuff that i forgot to list
>>
Has anyone tested whether sticking slaves in the Cellblock is faster than breaking them yourself?

I guess I'm having a hard time seeing the 'use' of it if you can't supervise slaves while in there (to remove quirks, for example). And even though the facility text says that slaves inside should heal up, they don't ever seem to.

I mean I guess it's useful to keep the main screen uncluttered if you're mass-buying slaves?
>>
>>6618817
Maybe the healing is just enough to counter the trauma?
Can the wardeness remove quirks?
>>
>>6618821
> Can the wardeness remove quirks?

I didn't notice it when I was testing. Although the warden event has one option relating to sleep deprivation that harms all the inmates for that week.
>>
>>6618824
I think the madam can, so it would make sense that the wardeness would be able to.
>>
>>6618732
>>6618749

Yeah, see, the problem is that that is not the actual name of the file the game needs. I tried all combinations I could think of before hopping on here; with the kanji, in english with both a capital letter and without, with underscores and spaces and lines or nothing at all in between, and so on.

The file it's looking for, that it cannot find because the name's messed up for some reason, is most likely a .mp3 named "ŠX@bgm1". How the hell do I find out what that "ŠX@" part means?

You got this game?
>>
>>6618827
Yeah, I don't think she does, but if she did that would make the Cellblock a no-brainer to use.

Buy a slave, toss it in there and forget about it until the warden has cleared all quirks, healed it up to decent (H [-2]] maybe?) and taken it to Fearful [0] or something. Basically gives you a nice blank ready-to-be-trained slate to work with.
>>
>>6618829
Maybe it needs to be the right file format/have the right extension.
>>
>>6618821
>Can the wardeness remove quirks?
nope, health and devotion only

>>6618827
madam/concierge are only 10% chance per week, pathetic

>>6618829
>capital letter
NTFS is case-insensitive m8

assuming you're not pulling the ŠX@ out of your ass, that's the mojibake for machi/街, therefore re-extract the archive with the wrong locale
>>
File: e4823.jpg (251KB, 618x1000px) Image search: [Google]
e4823.jpg
251KB, 618x1000px
How do you dress your slaves anon?

Bodysuits have been the defining fashion of my Archology since their inclusion.
>>
>>6618829
Is your region and language settings set to japanese?
If not, are you trying to run through one of those japanese localization programs?
>>
>>6618838
I enjoy tee-shirts for the milk slaves, though the sex slaves have to wear a variety of clothings to keep things freash
>>
>>6618836
>madam/concierge are only 10% chance per week, pathetic
Per slave? Because that's pretty decent if you have >10.

>>6618838
Cilice until they've become faithful enough to earn their hijabs.
>>
>>6618848
per quirk actually, not influenced by any stats

... yeah, that's not half bad
>>
>>6618840
>region and language settings
You don't need that shit for RPGMaker games
>>
>>6616065

Whore out the dark magical girls?
>>
>>6618857
If you don't have japanese unicode installed and its trying to find some kanji its not going to work.
>>
Anybody here have the newest Newlife patron update?
>>
>>6618862
Region and language settings have nothing to do with that. (Though other games might need them, RPGMaker games do not)
There is also no "Japanese unicode", you need the setting to use Japanese for non-unicode characters.
>>
>>6618838

For my current Rome Revival/Body Purism/Paternalism run:

Gladiator-whores get Bodysuits, Thigh Boots, and Steel Collars
Servants get Corsets and Steel Collars
Promenade Slaves get Lingerie, Heels and Pretty Collars
Milk/Cock slave (and Arcade ones if I go there) go naked with Steel Collars

Head Girl/Concierge gets Slave Gown, Heels and Pretty Collar
Madam/Stewardess is Slutty Suit, Heels, Pretty Collar
Recruiter gets Schoolgirl Outfit, Flats, Pretty Collar

Really, the Steel Collar ends up falling into the sweet spot of 'this denotes you're a slave, but I imagine it to be pretty sleek/futuristic looking and not painful to wear' so it gets used a lot. Same for Pretty Collars, for favored slaves/positions that need to look classy.
>>
>>6618856
Note to self: Next game, rush my HG to devoted ASAP, don't even worry about clearing quirks on my own.
>>
>>6618868
But except for micro-managing, clearing quirks doesn't take much effort
>>
>>6618868
>>6618870
yeah, the only ones that really matter are the ones that block devotion gain
>>
>>6618871
... I thought they all blocked/reduced devotion gain?
>>
>>6615216

Small bug: Sometimes mindbroken slaves get better if given lots of loving attention.

Please never fix it!!!!

Also, awesome game, it reminds me of SMAC....
>>
File: FutaMega error.jpg (30KB, 562x459px) Image search: [Google]
FutaMega error.jpg
30KB, 562x459px
Pictured is the error.

>>6618832

Tried with .mp3, .ogg and .wav now. No go.

>>6618840

See:
>>6618857

But I did try to run it in japanese with a localization program and got an error that the system .dll (RGSS301.dll) of the game was corrupted and I should run a virus check and reinstall the application. Got the same error from a copy I downloaded from elsewhere when trying to run without the japanese locale.

>>6618864

So how do I even get that to work?

Thanks for the fast answers and suggestions so far, everyone.
>>
>>6618875
I think this might be the same bug that un-mindbreaks slaves in the Collection Facility if you have the sodomizer upgrade.

I think the upgrade pushes the Buttslut fetish, and being given a fetish 'breaks' mind broken status.
>>
>>6618874
arrogant, quirky (odd), and bitchy

not anorexic or sexualQuirks
>>
>>6616015

> black knight

Oh god my sides. If I write it, will it be put back in?
>>
>>6618877
I am not sure what you did while extracting that game, but it apparently fucked things up.

You should:
Switch non-unicode locale to Japanese (somewhere in Regions setting, not region or location, it's the non-unicode thing)
Reboot computer

restart from extracting the game.
You probably also need to install the RTP.
>>
>>6618883
Of course Anorexic would be the only quirk I hate having to deal with, since unlike the others it can actually mess with the slave (weight, breast/butt size).

And sexual quirks are kind of a non-issue since you can overwrite them with fetishes now.

Still, good to know for game start slave generation.
>>
>>6616561

Romanes Eunt Domus!
>>
>>6618889
People called Romanes they go the house?
>>
File: week43.png (119KB, 1173x461px) Image search: [Google]
week43.png
119KB, 1173x461px
Debugging pic related, oh Odin help me. Description of an 90% upgraded Ancient Egyptian Revivalist + Asset Expansionist + Gender Radicalist arcology.

>>6618886
>Of course Anorexic would be the only quirk I hate having to deal with, since unlike the others it can actually mess with the slave (weight, breast/butt size).
Protip: anorexia + fatass slave = convenience.

>>6618868
>Note to self: Next game, rush my HG to devoted ASAP, don't even worry about clearing quirks on my own.
I do both when I'm optimizing. Get the HG up, then double team the poor quirky slaves.

>>6618838
>How do you dress your slaves anon?
Right now, shock+straps to obedient, then chooses own.

>>6618821
>Can the wardeness remove quirks?
No. Actually, she can cause them.
>>6618831
>if she did that would make the Cellblock a no-brainer to use.
And this is why. I find the cellblock useful when I'm using slave training as my primary cash source. Buy a bunch of shitty slaves whenever the price is low, cram them into a cellblock with a good Wardeness, train them after she breaks them.

>>6618806
>Fastest way to break a girl in FC without amputation/tendon clipping?
Lobotomization.

>>6618773
>A complete rewrite to add Rogue Trader mode.
Apparently you only have to wait:

>>6618762
>The amount of half-decent images available when you take away Opala is quite slim.
Meh, an Opala is fine too.

>>6618755
Not sure about face, but nice tits.

>>6618589
>Speaking of which, what affects the type of abuse?
In this case, physical stats. The game tries to find her most vulnerable trait; in this case it was big nips.

>>6618073
>I think it's three if your rep is high enough.
Correct.
>>
>>6618904
senpai will you notice me if i start giving wrong answers?
>>
Sooo... how much do you guys hate Rags? I was trying to make a game using an actual programming language for adults, but realized I didn't know how to make it work the way I wanted it to. Then I tried Renpy, but it seemed retarded to force a VN engine to run a fully text based rpg. So then I downloaded Rags to run a game, and it seems like the editor might actually make it pretty easy to add a lot more "game" to my idea.

I've heard a lot of shit about Rags (and it didn't seem great with the game I was playing), but would it at least be good enough to mess around with this game idea I have?
>>
>>6618904
>an Opala is fine too.
Bleh.
>>
>>6618904
Dat arcology description....

>Fastest way to break a girl in FC without amputation/tendon clipping?
>Lobotomization.
This reminded me, any chance of getting MB status changed to not count as 'uneducated' for the Paternalism FS? A mindbroken slave kind of by definition can't be educated.
>>
So I amputated a criminal, but the very next scene was "Rihanna is walking around naked". Do the flags not set until the week officially ends?
>>
>>6618879

That's interesting story wise...

>> the robot assrape will continue until morale improves
>>
>>6618911
I think I'm in the minority here, but I actually like RAGs when done well. There's a lot of shit out there for it, but games like Overseer or Miss Adventure are pretty chub-inducing.
>>
>>6618911
>how much do you guys hate Rags?
I won't touch it, period
>>
>>6618747
>I always make sure to turn muscular freedom fighters into slim, dainty, dress-wearing ladies in FC.
Mah bro.

With that said, I only allow XX slaves to be bodyguards.

Still, I wonder if we'll get a tame the tomboy (and the "tomboys") event sometime down the line.

>>6618767
>What kind of stuff would you love to be added to FC, but know it will not get in?
Probably any sort of in-depth characterization due to the nature of the game.
>>
>>6618911
play a rags game

look at the source code for cursed

if you still think rags is okay after that, you deserve to use rags
>>
>>6618924
Rags is good for writefags who can't program. If you consider yourself even a layman programmer, using rags is like chaining yourself to a wall.
>>
>>6618911
Rags is awful. I'd rather you try anything else.
>>6618904
I've been playing around with modding the game, and I want to say thank you for using really clear variable names.
>>
>>6618916
Me again, I got the same event for the same amputated slave.

One day, you catch sight of Rihanna walking around stark naked. This is unacceptable, as she has been ordered to wear humiliating and uncomfortable bondage gear. When confronted, she says fearfully through her huge lips, "Ahm thorry, Mathter, but thothe thinth are juth so emarrathin!"

This slave has no arms or legs.
>>
>>6618942
FCDev should probably make amputees ineligible for that scene entirely, as they probably don't have much control over what clothing is put on them.
>>
File: rin.png (59KB, 648x362px) Image search: [Google]
rin.png
59KB, 648x362px
>>6618838
bangles to go with all the piercings

thanks mnemosyne

(sorry.. no decent screenshots of that scene on the internet... why)

>>6618929
i think of it like TADS vs Inform; people who use TADS (RAGS) are obviously mentally incompetent when Inform (anything other than RAGS) is available
>>
File: NTR - Problem solved.jpg (1MB, 1196x3298px) Image search: [Google]
NTR - Problem solved.jpg
1MB, 1196x3298px
>>6618911
Rags used to be considered acceptable 5 years ago when stuff like Ren'py and Twine were either not around or in such an early phase it was simply not worth bothering with them (which is why most games that use it are from that era).

Nowadays it's a crime to start a game on RAGS, it's laggy as hell even on monster machines, cannot even run in anything that isn't Windows (and even then it seems it's broken on Windows 10 because it requires you to have Microsoft's official Media Player to run) and can still end up breaking on you for no apparent reason.

Literally anything else would be better.

>>6618767
Not sure if he'd do it but something akin to pic related seems unlikely right now.
I imagine the event being either another master trying to convince a slave to get you to sell her to him/tries to "steal away" slaves from you like that (unlike the existing sioldier event who falls in love and asks for permission and is being honest in the way he deals with it)
>>
File: futu_futu_1.png (143KB, 257x416px) Image search: [Google]
futu_futu_1.png
143KB, 257x416px
>>6618885

Looks like the files with runic names have been messed up since the torrent provider first extracted them to his computer. Luckily I managed to dig up the torrent for the other version I downloaded, and it had the names intact, and just copied all the broken stuff over to this version.

Turns out the .mp3 did not use spaces at all, but some magical mystical invisible rune shit. "街 bgm1.mp3" was the name. I figured that was the case, but I couldn't exactly copy it from the error message.

Man, I feel dumb now. But thanks for standing up to support a chump in need.

Now my adventure to purify the land with the power of divine D can continue.
>>
>>6618945
I vaguely remember this coming up before, and that being the solution. Maybe one of the updates since then broke the fix.

Am running into a weird sporadic bug I can't seem to pin down. Sometimes I'll target a slave for Personal Attention to fix quirks but it just doesn't happen - no text at en-of-week about my oligarch training the slave.

At first I thought it was some weird interaction with Subordinate Sex Slaves and PA on the same target, but that doesn't seem to be it. When it happens I can switch the PA to build devotion, or fix quirks on a different slave and it will work - but for that specific week I cannot fix quirks on that particular slave.
>>
File: limbless_blush[1].jpg (209KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
limbless_blush[1].jpg
209KB, 750x1000px
>>6618942

She's clearly walking on her huge butt. Bondage gear would indeed be useless.
>>
>>6618950

Well, looks like the magical mystical invisible rune did not show up for some reason. It was basically 3 spaces' worth of nothing in one symbol.
>>
>all these amputation faggots running wild in the thread

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>6618950
>>6618955
zenkaku space? it's wide, and 4chan filters it to ASCII space on most boards
>>
>>6618956
Hey, this is /d/, we're all freaks here.

I mean, I'm not into loli or furry stuff or gore/vore, but I don't go around calling people who like that stuff disgusting.
>>
>>6618956
>stop liking what I don't like!
>>
>>6618949
More like "absolutelydegenerate.jpg".
>>
>>6618956
You're on /d/ and complaining about what fetishes people like?

Wat.
>>
>>6618966
I reserve the right to call your fetish shit and you reserve the right to get mad at me for that. This is 4chan after all so everyone wins.
>>
>>6618969
What if my fetish is people calling what I like shit?
>>
>>6618969
People like you are the reason this board is shit now.
>>
>>6618977
Going by that logic it's been shit since the start. Which it has. Cry more baby boy.
>>
>>6618961
>>6618962
>>6618966
>Waaah! Stop kinkshaming me!
My fetish is shoving my dick in your safe space. I'm going to fill your safe space with my non-degenerate seed, and we'll have half-tumblr, half-patrician children.

Given the nature of their mother, I will be compassionate but distant. Never truly loving them because I'll never be able to forget that YOUR FETISH A SHIT!
>>
>>6618979
Go back to reddit newfag
>>
Quick, someone post some Roman style gladiatrix-whore pics. I've been looking but my image searchfu is weak.
>>
>>6618981
Yes, I'm the one who is upset about my safe space being violated. Not you who is commanding others to adhere to your shitty standards.
>>
File: 097da92ad7835b5f35df0dfd817330cc.jpg (508KB, 1920x2209px) Image search: [Google]
097da92ad7835b5f35df0dfd817330cc.jpg
508KB, 1920x2209px
>>6618984
Your new fetish is being bullied by me on an anonymous image board, now accept it like a good little anon you useless fuck.
>>
File: iu[1].png (83KB, 1500x1340px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].png
83KB, 1500x1340px
>>6618993

fap
>>
>>6618993
Oh my god so you're actually a cuck. Holy shit lmao.
>>
>>6618981
>>>/v/
>>
File: amputee_cows.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
amputee_cows.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
So let's talk Free Cities starting slave strategies. Do you burn all your money on one or two quality slaves, or do you get a bunch of cheap dumb servant types? Something in the middle?
>>
>>6618996
>look mummy I said the cuck meme again am I cool yet

What a fuccboi holy FUCK!
>>
>>6618977
Yeah, 4chan needs to be an inclusive space! We need to watch our language and always be polite. For example, words like f*g can be very hurtful to the LGBT community.
Also, anyone who's not a person of Asian descent really needs to stop posting Asian* Cultural Heritage Art ("manga"). Cultural appropriation is a serious problem, and since "Rape = Taking by force + Y chromosome", men appropriating Asian* culture is basically cultural rape.
>>
>>6619005
>calling someone with an amputee fetish a sjw.

kek
>>
>>6618860
Ehhh Maybe. Maybe not.
>>
>>6619004
I remember when it was called NTR.
>>
>>6618949
Man, people really seem to hate Rags. But yeah, in the one game I played, it took FOREVER to save or load or whatever. At a glance the tools looked interesting, but if the engine runs like shit anyways, it's probably not worth it.

My problem seems to be that even though I have plenty of programming experience, it's all been either console applications or simple single screen windows form programs. Now that I'm trying to make a game, I need to figure out UI, making multiple screens work, and get data and variables to properly transfer between user controls and shit.
>>
>>6619010

Glorious Italian master race has been saying "CORNUTO" for generations.
>>
>>6618993
This is actually my fetish. I don't tell anyone this but when someone insults me or calls me a faggot I get hard.
>>
From the FC blog:
> Several minor upgrades for the penthouse.

Is it just me not being able to find these?
>>
>>6619011
are you the guy that was using visual studio? with the 50,000 hours ui mockups?
>>
>>6619010
That's the weeb name for it. Either way, it is one of the worst five fetishes ever invented. Liking it is objectively wrong. Scientist have produced mathematical proof that NTR is an absolute shit-tier fetish.
>>
>>6619011
>Now that I'm trying to make a game, I need to figure out UI
Or use some framework
>>
>>6618949
sauce fucking when
>>
>>6618904
Jesus Christ FCDev, did you even bother to look up what an IPO is? The in-game stock/IPO mechanics are so completely off base that I can't even figure out what the hell they're supposed to do.

It looks like you're supposed to take a loss doing the IPO, then spend more money trying to manipulate share price so you can sell your shares...?

Look, just throw your current implementation away and I'll make it real simple how to make a much more accurate stock feature:

A) the goal of an IPO is to increase your funds-- you want to raise money so you can spend it on things that will make you money so that you'll be making money faster. In the FC game, the player would want immediate money to spend on slaves or upgrades. In exchange, a percentage of the player's future profits would be given up to shareholders.
B) To simplify things, just give the player X weeks worth of net profits, and work backwards to determine the share price and earnings ratio from there. For example:
Start with 1000 shares (or 10k, w/e), and say we want to give the player 10 weeks worth of profits, and that the player is selling off 40% of all shares.
E (weekly net profit or earnings) * 10 (weeks) = 10E divided by....
1000 (total shares) * 2/5 (the 40% we're selling) = 400 shares sold will give us a share price of $E/40.

Thus, your "P/E ratio" would be 1/40 or 0.025. The ratio could fluctuate around there depending on how the FC economy is doing or how much the population likes the Player. The weekly stock price should change with the player's weekly profits: E * ratio = price per share. Making the smaller (e.g. 0.020) increases the price of the stock, making it harder for the player to buy back the stock, and vice-versa.

Stocks are more complicated than that in real life, but this is the general idea of issuing stock. At it's most basic, issuing shares is a form of a loan.
>>
File: UIREDUXED.png (431KB, 1398x1093px) Image search: [Google]
UIREDUXED.png
431KB, 1398x1093px
>>6619020
>>
>>6618949
I really wish the devs would release the source. RAGS kinda seems dead now. The developer interface was excellent. It probably wouldn't be too hard to fix it, I imagine the dev just used some shitty algorithms and inefficient storage methods.
>>
>>6619038
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/745729/ffeeae01a6/
>>
>>6619066
i guess that's a yes-- anyway, the hard part is getting to the point where you have one reusable button class, so you can link "mousedown event" to "call a function"

it gets a lot easier to extend after that

>>6619072
>inefficient storage methods.
everything is an MSSQL database

think about the implications of that
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (24KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
24KB, 400x331px
>>6619063
>>
>>6619063
>I can't even figure out what the hell they're supposed to do.
It creates a new entity, separate from the player business, in which the player is an investor (=in for the long term revenue). I don't get your rant as you don't say who would "start with 1000 shares", who would "want to give the player 10 weeks".
>simple
Computing profit in a game where constant investment is possible and fun?
>>
>>6619063
If you don't like it, mod the game yourself. You don't even need twine, you can make changes in any text editor.
>>
>>6619063
The player isn't the corporation, the player is creating a corporation. How do you not understand this?
>>
>>6619063

You create a new corporation that you don't have to personally manage, you just give it a basic direction. Your old business stays intact.

The only thing I see wrong with the corporation is that buying stocks from the corporation causes the share price to go up. You're still diluting the existing shares, the price should go down, same as when you issues new shares to the public.
>>
>>6618920
This. Then every once in a while I download a RAGS game anyway because it sounds interesting, just to remember why it is that I hate RAGS so much.
>>
>>6619003
a physically perfect madam and concierge, both untrained to keep costs down, they'll learn and whore/entertain together until taking their rightful places

they're also married to each other because that's cute
>>
>>6618904
>Protip: anorexia + fatass slave = convenience.

For sure- min/maxing starting slaves, Anorexia and Fat are great cash savers.

>>6618836
>madam/concierge are only 10% chance [to remove quirks] per week, pathetic

Huh, I didn't realize this mechanic was random, is this just for facilities with those managers, or is the Head Girl similar? From what I could tell it was cumulative until the quirk was gone, but could be wrong.

>>6618767
>>6618773
>What kind of stuff would you love to be added to FC, but know it will not get in?
>in-b4-you-know-what

You know what. Cool with it never happening, though.
>>
>>6618767

Similar to >>6618789 I'm a horrible monster who wishes to diminish some slaves as to lay with the beasts.
>>
>>6619022
Yup, shit tier list imo

1 - cuck
2 - diapers until #10
11 - guro
12 - pedos
13 - feet
>>
>>6619022
>That's the weeb name for it
>on an anonymous imageboard created to talk about anime
>owned by an eleven
Why don't you go back to wherever you came from?
>>
File: passages.png (188KB, 1220x608px) Image search: [Google]
passages.png
188KB, 1220x608px
Free Cities 0.5.9, "Land of the Pharaohs," up at freecitiesblog.blogspot.com. Ancient Egyptian Revivalism. 60 minor cosmetic upgrades for the arcology unlocked by future society progress, and they themselves unlock further progress. New clothes: quipaos, chains, cowboy outfits, togas, weskehs, body oil, and street clothes, some of which require a specific FS. Three new standard events that should help cut down on placeholders. Concubines work now.
>pic: story structure in Twine

>>6619137
>Huh, I didn't realize this mechanic was random
FC has suffered a lot of mission creep. This is a holdover from when it was supposed to be a quick and dirty project. Randomness is much easier from a stat standpoint because there's no progress tracking. If I was starting over in something other than Twine every fetish would have a progress stat.

>>6619132
>a physically perfect madam and concierge, both untrained to keep costs down, they'll learn and whore/entertain together until taking their rightful places
This is actually pretty competitive.

>>6619003
>So let's talk Free Cities starting slave strategies. Do you burn all your money on one or two quality slaves, or do you get a bunch of cheap dumb servant types? Something in the middle?
At the moment I think the optimal strategy is to go high/low. Get yourself a good HG prospect right off: I++(e), 35+, obedient or devoted, physicals don't matter. Minmax everything else for your desired moneymaking avenue. Whoring is hard to minmax for but you can lay good groundwork with fat, uneducated, anorexic, sexual quirk, since all that drives the price down so you can buy several for you and your HG to whip into shape while they take hooker classes.

>>6618945
>FCDev should probably make amputees ineligible for that scene entirely
Done, thanks for letting me know, anons.

>>6618910
>senpai will you notice me if i start giving wrong answers?
To what?

>>6618987
>Quick, someone post some Roman style gladiatrix-whore pics.
>>
>>6619158
how does it feel to be /d/ jesus?
>>
>>6619158
>Randomness is much easier from a stat standpoint because there's no progress tracking.

Gotcha. Maybe I was just not paying attention because of everything going on at once but it doesn't really "feel" random- basically the quirk doesn't get fixed, until it does.

>Unlockable cosmetics
O.O
>>
>>6619161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1xrNaTO1bI

Someone to hear your prayers, someone who cares.
>>
>>6619077
>http://g.e-hentai.org/g/745729/ffeeae01a6/
Thank you based anon
>>
>>6619158
jesus fucking christ I JUST started a new game like an hour ago
>>
>>
>>6619179
actually got a chuckle out of me. I'd field this.
>>
File: 1359000752640.gif (343KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1359000752640.gif
343KB, 500x600px
>>6619176
...after waiting a couple of days for the 0.5.8 hotfixes. By the time 0.5.9 is all nice and hotfixed and I finally start a new game, 0.6 will be an hour from release.

I know I shouldn't bitch about rapid awesome updates, but this is 4chan, so I'm going to.
>>
>>6619184
On the upside the game is still pretty short, so it only takes about an hour to see all new content.
>>
>>6619158
>cowboy outfits
Including hats? Spurs?
>>
>>6619192
Yeah, but I usually go for sort of a serious quasi-RP playthrough, rather than just a quick new content run.

Requesting an "import/export RA, summary, and display options" feature, because setting it up every time is getting tiring.
>>
>>6619222
It's like twenty clicks that you never have to touch again anon.
>>
>>6619158
>weskehs
I tried googling this to see what it was and got nothing. Can anyone post a image?
>>
File: il_340x270.498512634_9hm8.jpg (37KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.498512634_9hm8.jpg
37KB, 340x270px
>>6619241
Found it, they are called wesekh and they are the Egyptian collar mentioned in patch notes.
>>
File: 27u114.jpg (63KB, 442x344px) Image search: [Google]
27u114.jpg
63KB, 442x344px
>>6619161
>how does it feel to be /d/ jesus?
Buggy.

>>6619176
>jesus fucking christ I JUST started a new game like an hour ago
Feel free to finish it. There's a reason I never take down any of the download links.
>>6619184
>...after waiting a couple of days for the 0.5.8 hotfixes. By the time 0.5.9 is all nice and hotfixed and I finally start a new game, 0.6 will be an hour from release.
Seriously. Hotfixed 0.5.8 is still available.

>>6619209
>Including hats? Spurs?
Hats and boots. No spurs; I think I'll limit them to certain positions and fetishes. A lot of clothes have little variations based on that kind of thing.

>>6619222
>Requesting an "import/export RA, summary, and display options" feature, because setting it up every time is getting tiring.
If anyone wants to make a simple import function in Twine, email me.

>>6619241
>>6619260
>Found it, they are called wesekh and they are the Egyptian collar mentioned in patch notes.
My busted-ass spelling strikes again.
>>
>>6618904
That image is some straight up Dwarf Fortress shit.

I have a love/hate relationship with you FC Dev. I've been on-and-off making a game exactly like this for three years (in C#) but I keep restarting because of horrible UI decisions and never got a fraction as far as you have. I can't hope to compete with this.

But that's perfectly fine because now I can just play a game that's 90% what I want anyway. I need to learn Twine so I can contribute.

>>6619266
>>how does it feel to be /d/ jesus?
>Buggy.
Keep being awesome.
>>
>>6619308
Well that's your problem m8, you gotta pick a basic UI scheme for testing. Then you fix all the horrible design decisions after you've laid out the gameplay.
>>
>>6619266
>If anyone wants to make a simple import function in Twine

Couldn't you do it the exact same way you made the export slave function, and then just do it in reverse for an import ruleset option?
>>
>>6619314
Actually, yeah, getting the game to recognize and parse an import would be a bitch and a half. Disregard.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-05+at+10.11.36).png (85KB, 519x898px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-05+at+10.11.36).png
85KB, 519x898px
>>6619158
So. I don't seem to be able to set vaginal skill level when making a slave?
>>
>>6619343
>Vaginal sex skills
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-05+at+10.11.36).png (89KB, 519x898px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-05+at+10.11.36).png
89KB, 519x898px
>>6619349
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-05+at+10.21.20).png (98KB, 624x884px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-05+at+10.21.20).png
98KB, 624x884px
>>6619349
>>6619354
>Hurrrr I can read.
>>
>>6619354
>>6619358
FCDev used '$activeslave.vaginalskill' instead of '$activeslave.fuckskill'. He's probably still here but just in case I'll put a bugrep over on the blog.
>>
>>6619367
Mmk. Those are in 5.9.2, but I also noticed it in 5.8.1
>>
>>6619266
Any chance for permanent teeth removal? Perhaps only allowing cum-based diets.
>>
>>6619266
augmentation when
>>
File: 1428279529440.jpg (174KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1428279529440.jpg
174KB, 600x709px
>>6619266
>create a game with the name ''Mark Antony''
>pursue ''Rome Revivalism''
>after the first attack (why not)
>switch to ''Egypt Revivalism''
[spoiler]don't forget to put your mercenaries as ''Evocatii''[/spoiler]
>rename HG to Cleopatra
>profit
>>
File: 41c38aea26af518745a97831194a048c.jpg (283KB, 1000x1255px) Image search: [Google]
41c38aea26af518745a97831194a048c.jpg
283KB, 1000x1255px
>>6619266
Would it be possible to make initial branding actually have the players initials? I would imagine it would be some pretty basic string manipulation?
>>
Development update up on starborngame at blogspot.

tl;dr: Holidays ate lots of free time but still made progress. Still have lots to go.

Also I am nowhere close to world building, but it's been fun brainstorming when I have the time. Ex: for those into giant/giantess, cave spelunking, cum volcano, etc. For those into unbirth, huge frog-like creatures that use their large vagina to swallow people whole into their womb. Hopefully they don't have any parasites awaiting inside!
>>
>>6615216
I ran into a bug where my head girl wasn't having her stats change. She was on breast injections for ages and still had the exact same boobs. Building muscle and nothing changed. Etc.
>>
>perfectly flat slave
>has girlish
>increases weight to 'plush'
>no longer has girlish
FC Dev, please. I can understand if she actually went up to fat, but this is just way too harsh.
>>
>>6619110
>It creates a new entity, separate from the player business, in which the player is an investor
>>6619114
>The player isn't the corporation, the player is creating a corporation. How do you not understand this?
>>6619121
>You create a new corporation that you don't have to personally manage, you just give it a basic direction. Your old business stays intact.

Oh man, no shit? That explains most of it. The game described it like you're incorporating your current business and then going public with it.

I still don't understand how this "corporation" is supposed to function within the game. Seems like the "assets" trade like stocks and contribute to the corporations profits? Looks like it was mostly unfinished because there's no feedback on what anything does and after a short while it just stops working altogether.
>>
>>6619158
Your corporation mechanics a shit.
>>
Does anyone know how if there's any way to edit twine saves? I'm trying to manually import a girl.
>>
>>6619538
It's an HTML file so I'd guess that saves are under appData somewhere.
>>
>>6619528
Girlish means loli.
>>
>>6619530
Normal assets and slave assets create profit. Slave assets are apparently a base number of slaves and a multiplier. Legal and military assets increase the base number of slaves, training/surgical/pharmaceutical increase the multiplier.
>>
>>6619541
Chubby lolis aren't a thing?
>>
>>6619558
Chubby adults can't really pull off a loli look. Fat distribution gives them an adult appearance.
>>
>>6619541
My tall fit bodyguard husbando in "her" 30's, with a massive cock and balls I might add, is loli? I had no idea.

Though it is a little funny that he's considered girlish. It mostly means lacking tits and ass, so XY slaves tend to qualify easily. Kinda ironic! But the game treats them all as traps basically, even desiring female hormones, so it does make decent sense. Most of mine probably look like InCase "traps" (IE pretty, fit men), or so I love to imagine.

Thanks again to FCDev for making that possible. What was I talking about? Oh right... Getting technical, girlish is:
boobs<500
butt<3
weight<1
muscles<3

Pic unrelated, except as a token of gratitude.
>>
>>6619632
>weight<1
See, this is the part I have a problem with. Plush isn't counted as a non-ideal weight anywhere else, why does it kill the girlish trait?
>>
>>6619654
Because adults distribute fat differently to adolescents, so a 'plush' adult can't pull off the jailbait look.
>>
>>6619654
Yeah I think you have a point.

>>6619656
... 2/10. I literally just explained in detail why "girlish" has nothing to do with loli.
>>6619632
>>
>>6619632
Yeah, that trait needs a bit of refinement I think, especially now that height and faces can be modified.
>>
>>6618767
Enslaving the children you have with your slaves. They even say they want to make a good slave for you, why tease us like that?
>>
>>6619685
It would take 936 weeks for a slave's child to reach legal age for enslavement.
>>
File: 131.jpg (1MB, 2083x3039px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
1MB, 2083x3039px
>>6619022
>>6619146
Okay, I can understand not wanting to get cucked, but why not just self-insert as the guy doing the cucking?
>>
>>6619827
Because most of those stories are written with the cucker as either or all of black, bestial, idiotic, faceless, ugly, fat, or disgusting. And most of them concentrate on the cucked, anyway.
>>
>>6619830
I like cuck stories when they're mostly told from the cheating girl's perspective. I like seeing cheating like that.
>>
>>6619830
You haven't learned to accept that you're already ugly, fat, and disgusting?

And the faceless thing just means nobody cares who he is. It's the complete opposite of fame.
>>
>>6619836
Excuse you, I'll have you know that I am ugly, SKINNY, and disgusting.
Show me a story that has the one doing the cucking as a skeleton and maybe I'll be more interested in your shit fetish.
>>
File: 048.jpg (364KB, 976x1400px) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
364KB, 976x1400px
>>6619830
Here's a none of the above. He looks a little like a delinquent and that's about it.

>>6619837
You might have to wait a while for that one, mr skeltal
>>
>>6619226
...except I do, as I just explained.
>>
File: 1444887825298.png (549KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1444887825298.png
549KB, 1200x1200px
>>6619266
>Feel free to finish it. There's a reason I never take down any of the download links.
>Seriously. Hotfixed 0.5.8 is still available.
Play a soggy old version when all sorts of new degeneracy is possible in the shiny new version? That's insane.
>>
File: poof.gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
poof.gif
1MB, 800x600px
>>6619528
Weight gain means bewbs. That's just how it is.

>>6619827
Because it's still cuck porn. I don't really try to self-insert in ~90% of the porn I watch, but even if I did, cheating is still on my top 5 list of dong shrinkers. Doesn't matter who I "am".

>>6619833
[insert /pol/ meme about gas chambers here]
>>
im currently trying to play breading season, my problem is i dont get to see the sex animation.
someone knows how to fix this?
>>
>>6619893
breeding season is an incomplete mess and doesn't actually have animations for most pairings

this is mostly because of laziness and incompetence, and maybe a bit of malice and greed
>>
>>6619893
>how to fix this
Pay lots of money to their patreon, and they'll add the animations :^)
>>
>try to start with french slave
>can't get a white one because they're all mudskins

it writes itself
>>
Does anyone know why slugs and bugs won't play?

I keep getting Error: Failed to execute 'ReplaceState' on 'history': A history state object with URL [file location] cannot be created in a document with the origin 'null'...

http://tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=791#
>>
>>6619899
You're using chrome and it uses a shitty old version of SugarCube. Either write your own webserver (no really, it's easy) or use a different browser.
>>
>>6619896
Is the actual gameplay finished or is it hostage to "after animations are done"?
>>
>>6619899
Older twine games used different methods to record history (used for saved games).

Try another browser. Maybe the method still works in firefox or somesuch.
>>
>>6619901
You can breed monsters, sell them, sell their semen, sure, but that's about it because most of their effort went into the fishing minigame.
>>
>>6619833

You know what works for me?

When the guy who got cheated on beats the shit out of the guy who his wife cheated on, to assert dominance. Can segue into MMF.

Flip all the genders above, and then it's really hot.
>>
>>6619434

you win
>>
>>6619893
not sure if serious question or maymay

>>6619897
The "race distribution by country" numbers have convinced me that FCdev is actually a /pol/esmoker trying to stealthily raise awareness of white genocide.

>>6619904
But then she gets away with it without consequence. At least maim her a little to make a point.
>>
>>6619895
>>6619896
>>6619907
thx i justed used the debug code , fapped and uninstalled
>>
tfw /dgg/ is turning into a hugbox circlejerk

FC was the worst thing to happen to this community.
>>
File: LfbKQx6.png (231KB, 553x544px) Image search: [Google]
LfbKQx6.png
231KB, 553x544px
>>6619911
its at the point where we could make a thread just for fc
>>
>>6619918
what would remains in this thread: the daily remainder that anon has an angry boner about the UK.
>>
I wish someone would translate Village of Nightmare 2 so we can talk about that or some other /d/ related game. Salvation got translated but it seems too tame so far.
>>
>>6619928
Why don't you translate it?
>>
>>6619911
>people like what I don't like
>>
>>6619929
Great question. Do you expect an answer?
>>
>>6619911
Butthurt lolifag detected
>>
>>6619911
i only like FC because it bumps the thread
Unfortunately it comes at the disadvantage of filling the thread up with shit that could belong on /h/
>>
>>6619983
Amputees, slavery,and lobotomies belong on /h/?

I remember back when anal was considered sort of pervy...
>>
FC dev is it possible to make makeup more customizable? Like allow us to pic the slaves eyeshadow, lip color, and nail color individually.
>>
You guys seem to be having fun with roman revivalism.

So here are some examples of grafiti from Pompei (basically inscriptions left on pieces of walls, unearthed by archaeologists, by ancient romans)

http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>>6620025
Or custom makeup and custom clothing, working sort of like custom tattoos? Clothing might be hard since it affects so many different parts of the text.
>>
>>6620026
Pure class.
>>
>>6620026
>The one who fucks a fire burns his penis

Wisdom
>>
>>6620026
>VIII (Street of the Theaters); 64: A copper pot went missing from my shop. Anyone who returns it to me will be given 65 bronze coins (sestertii). 20 more will be given for information leading to the capture of the thief.
>VIII.1 (above a bench outside the Marine Gate); 1751: If anyone sits here, let him read this first of all: if anyone wants a screw, he should look for Attice; she costs 4 sestertii.
Cheap hooker or expensive pot?

Also, new thread?
>>
>>6620057
A copper pot back then is the equivalent of a good oven now.
>>
What is the best thing to run FC on to minimize lag?
>>
>>6620064
IE6 on Vista
>>
>tfw even with all these Rome and Egypt additions I still like Paternalism the best
>>
>>6620070
China would be a good pick for that kind of society
>>
So I was wondering, which are good games to play as a slave? Don't really care if male (trap) or female.

I have played TrapQuest pretty much to death by now (the new version is still a bit too buggy in the new area) and have played similar amounts of RyonaRPG (though that was some months ago).

Are those two still the only decent games around in that regard?
>>
>>6620078
Violated heroine?
>>
>>6620079
>Violated heroine?
Already done. Also, I disagree, you don't play as a slave in Violated Heroine, you only experience game sections and game overs as one (and they are pretty short) as opposed to RyonaRPG where you can try to play through it from start to finish as one.

Yes, there is the goblin wife section extremely late game but even then it doesn't feel so much you playing a slave as much as playing... well, exactly what it says, a monster's wife.

Also, I forgot to mention that I have seen some threads here talking about modding Skyrim but whenever someone says they'll make a pack or a guide to modding it for BDSM purposes they never quite deliver on that subject.
>>
>>6620070
Me too but you've got access to three futures, man.
>>
>>6620078
Try Whorelock's Revenge?
>>
File: 1417589517543-3.jpg (225KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1417589517543-3.jpg
225KB, 1024x576px
New thread:

>>6620164

>>6620164

>>6620164
>>
>>6620166
Welcome back.
>>
>>6619176
You're telling me. I just logged on to post some bug reports/suggestions for the version that is now out of date!

I also learned something this morning: Prostitution skills make slaves better public servants. It doesn't seem intuitive to me, but it's super easy to test with the new slavegen game start.

FC Questions: Do big puffy/dangly labia have any actual mechanics effects, or are they just there as another bit to customize?

And which of the available fetishes would you consider to be the closets analogue to orgasm denial? In my head I imagine my Recruiter doing her thing because the only time she gets to cum is when she delivers on product.
>>
>>6620259
>In my head I imagine my Recruiter doing her thing because the only time she gets to cum is when she delivers on product.
stolen thx
>>
>>6620259
Why wouldn't prostitute skills help public servants? They're trying to be enticing and popular, and that requires doing the exact same things as the for-profit slut, but without charging money for it.
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.