[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
GFD and Role Reversal general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread replies: 397
Thread images: 210
File: 1433015998580.jpg (147 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
147 KB, 960x1280
Role-Reversal and Gentle Femdom General
Muscle Girls Edition

>related hentai
>monster girls
>general lewdness
>dojinshi recommendations
>anime/manga recommendations
>preferably recommendations that are on-topic
>friendly discussion

Previous Thread: >>6606974

>What is Role Reversal?

New Map:

Old Role Reversal Map:

FetLife Group

irc channel: irc.irchighway.net , #gfd

/rr/ and /gfd/ megapastebins:

New doujin list per LL:

Rusefemanon VA work:

Writefags and drawfags welcome!
Kitsune story:

My manager is my mistress (non lewd)
"I don't bite"

Smolbrit: Little Soldier Lady
Smolbrit's fashion guide:

Other: Protective Amazons


In Her Argent Embrace:

Valentine /gfd/ (Written by a 4chan writefag. Supposedly was going to be 5 parts, I only ever saw 2)
Part 1: http://pastebin.com/tW34EBHL
Part 2: http://pastebin.com/hMDENVVs

Pretty Human (Highly reccomended by many): http://seafoam.pbworks.com/w/page/77839289/Pretty%20Human
File: 1433016483713.jpg (1 MB, 1235x2046) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1235x2046
File: 1437730985855.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2 MB, 1080x1920
File: 1451444064125.jpg (177 KB, 862x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
177 KB, 862x1200
File: Amazon_Fanart.jpg (403 KB, 1000x1001) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
403 KB, 1000x1001
Don't blame me for file name pls
File: 9674417b.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
115 KB, 1280x720
File: 1448418133995.jpg (1 MB, 991x1403) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 991x1403
File: 1447995371887.png (1 MB, 1615x864) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1615x864
File: 1447998856429.jpg (613 KB, 720x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
613 KB, 720x960
File: 1447984758442.png (325 KB, 352x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
325 KB, 352x740
File: 1447980402841.jpg (158 KB, 582x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
158 KB, 582x800
File: 1447979685181.jpg (342 KB, 712x1320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
342 KB, 712x1320
not sure what it is, but stories always make it better
let's hope this person never captions another thing ever again.
File: 1447355992507.png (194 KB, 696x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
194 KB, 696x499
I kind of like it desu
as do I

It's not perfect, but it's more natural than a lot of captions which is several points in its favor
File: 1447356306834.png (842 KB, 1280x1199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
842 KB, 1280x1199
File: dfe22b61.jpg (188 KB, 1133x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
188 KB, 1133x800
Best edition.
File: 1447356350539.png (294 KB, 648x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
294 KB, 648x632
I really like this series a lot
File: 1445203805566.jpg (537 KB, 720x2441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
537 KB, 720x2441
is this related?
For most people, myself included, this is a fantasy rather than a reality. And no one fantasizes when their life is going well.
Post more
it's nice to switch roles on occasion
You will never have a shy and insecure classmate
You will never look after him to make sure he keeps up
You will never be the first to discover his nice personality
You will never include him in social stuff so he can become more independent
You will never see him shine
You will never see the obvious signs that he likes you
You will never drag him in front of everyone and kiss him for the first time
File: Z2zzs.jpg (148 KB, 826x1122) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148 KB, 826x1122
I've just finished this paste in time for this thread too, so enjoy, guys and gals.

>pic unrelated
File: 1450727805760.jpg (371 KB, 600x847) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
371 KB, 600x847
I'd say a fair few of the women into it probably have issues too. I'm a nutcase, I just get professional help with that like a grown-up.
That doujin is fucking God-tier
File: 1450729238989.jpg (691 KB, 832x1190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
691 KB, 832x1190
I haven't read it I'm afraid, I just had this image hanging about in my bara sub collection.
The only link I have for it was pururin unfortunately, but it's good shit
Got it right here:
Not super into the heel-into-anus part, but everything else is grade-A verbal domination.
File: CXiZaR5UsAAldaW.jpg (52 KB, 500x415) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52 KB, 500x415
This show has so much /gfd/ potential. I'm glad porn artists decided to take advantage of it.

There's a decent amount of /gfd/ related Gamagori stuff.

File: 1421092773797.jpg (77 KB, 446x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
77 KB, 446x604
File: 1421403194908.jpg (130 KB, 986x1400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
130 KB, 986x1400
File: 137231215146 (1).jpg (238 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
137231215146 (1).jpg
238 KB, 1000x750
File: 1438728724807.jpg (64 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64 KB, 800x600
The quality of this thread is really good right now. Keep up the good work.
File: 1441346837693.jpg (212 KB, 609x647) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
212 KB, 609x647
Here is to the new year. May I, and other submissive, be properly hunted down and taken home.

Head-pats also suffice.
File: 1448350380643.png (1 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 768x1024
Let's hope for the best.
>Just realise I still love Rachnee
>I wanna read Monmusu now
>It's 1:15 AM and I have work in the morning

Sleep is for the weak lads
File: 1441918857651.jpg (184 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
184 KB, 1024x1448
So whats the best muscle and why is it the abdomen?
I am a fan of the thigh muscles, personally.
A well-defined back is where it's at. Too bad the only time I've really seen it get any attention is that one Saber fig.
Any anons want two mommies to be their dommies tonight?, drop your throwaway skype!
a good back is so underrated, makes me want to massage it
File: 011.jpg (1 MB, 1024x3887) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1024x3887
>MC sent to a new school
>not keeping up well, not being included in social shit
>eventually ends up getting bullied
>MC is a pushover at first but eventually gives into his monstrous dark side and lashes out
>however fucks up so bad that he has to run away to avoid getting lynched
>comes to his senses and runs away
>gfd pursuer wants to find him and give him some love while also keeping him as a plaything

I don't know, I just love the feeling of being hunted / searched for and inevitably captured for the sole purpose of my mistress's own satisfaction and pleasure.
loved it anon.
What's your deal? Why are there two of you?
sounds sketchy as fuck 1bh.
File: 1444195446401.jpg (1 MB, 1300x1367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1300x1367
All muscle is best muscle I can't choose
File: 1447573259816.jpg (221 KB, 1051x1650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
221 KB, 1051x1650
Oh, man. I totally forgot about that one ever since they pulled it from batoto.
couple of bi girls wanting to be a skype domme
arent we all
personally speaking I could never do /gfd/ stuff with someone random women I don't trust

emotional intimacy and trusting someone enough to let down your barriers is the point for me
This expect irl. I really mostly just handwave it as having high standards than explaining what my deal is..
sketchy but that's what throwaways are for

File: 1412924181531.png (808 KB, 930x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
808 KB, 930x1200
return to me!
File: 1443996935168.jpg (76 KB, 512x734) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
76 KB, 512x734
File: 135163598833.jpg (507 KB, 829x782) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
507 KB, 829x782
all out of muscle girls here tho
File: 134597675464.jpg (473 KB, 850x1105) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
473 KB, 850x1105
all out of mge over here
File: 1419207033763.jpg (203 KB, 1024x957) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
203 KB, 1024x957
just going down the list
Best Pokegirl
File: 1421092731022.jpg (58 KB, 550x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58 KB, 550x413
the first time I had been dommed, I went to a pro. It was easy to do, there's a ton of them in NYC. They advertise on BP and Eros and one more I cant recall right now.
File: 1421141573526.jpg (329 KB, 1185x1700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
329 KB, 1185x1700
Her "name" was Stella. I have a thing for redheads and while she had raven black hair, she had it streaked with red highlights.

She was petite, young and pretty. We corresponded for a few days and I went to see her downtown, she was working/renting rooms at a dungeon on near John & Gold streets.

The door was sandwiched in between a Subway and a Chinese food place.
File: 1421336797391.jpg (188 KB, 850x1207) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
188 KB, 850x1207
I was 24, maybe 25 at the time. Stella was 23, 24.

It was pretty scary going to the place. It was the fourth buzzer on the doorbell. A weird voice came over, intimidated I whispered to them "I'm here to see Stella." We had texted and agreed on a time, so they were expecting me.
File: 1421336705278.jpg (93 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
93 KB, 800x600
I was super nervous, but committed to getting this done. The dungeon was a 4th floor walk up, inside a run down apartment building. Every floor up I thought to myself "Oh shit, I'm going to die/get mugged/get set-up"

(Years later I would learn S&M Dungeons are legal in NYC, so long as there is no exchange of bodily fluids. Most places that get raided/shut down is because they don't follow regs or the girls/place condones "extras")
I'm always so afraid to let anyone near my butt. I've got no idea what it looks like down there man. I legit blew my chance with a lady because of it.
File: 1421336898921.jpg (256 KB, 451x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
256 KB, 451x640
She greets me at the door. Looks exactly like her pics, except taller. Decked out in fetish gear, 4 inch heeled boots, corset and all.

We discuss the session, what I'm looking for, what to expect, go over the rules. She seems fun and nice. Takes my money. This was after the economy had crashed in 2007, or maybe right before....$200/hour was the standard.

Quick looks around the internet today tel me prices have gone up - in a weird way sex services might be a good indicator of the overall health of the economy.

I also learned the house (or dungeon in this case) takes 50%, sometimes 60%. She orders me to undress, and like an idiot I ask, kind of sarcastically,

"Oh are we starting now? LIke officially for real?"

She left the room to gather some things.

We were in the standard torture room, a big X rack, a wooden horse with a leather top, various wall hooks and latches. A small couch, and one really big cushiony chair/throne.

I got butt naked, and tossed my clothes onto a nearby chair.

It probably looks like a mess. Man-ass and man-taint is a hairy swamp pit. No worries - girls are better, but only if they take care of that area. Many do, many don't.

She was probably expecting it to be, an ass, and DESU, unless she was going to rim youm she wouldnt have seen or felt much. A figner in the butthole is just a finger, and a dildo/pegging is the same way.

It's nice to have a cleanly waxed butt, but it doesn't make much of a difference IMO. In a D/s relationship there might be certain rules about hair/waxing etc.

I prefer mine all gone, pubes too usually.
I would really have liked to masturbate to this picture but the villager is making me increasingly uncomfortable.
He knows.
hmmm my throwaway: sbbytemp
We have a official chat group, if you wanna join.
We got just about everyone you can find.
File: 1448327920357.jpg (255 KB, 1000x815) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
255 KB, 1000x815
>I am in a relationship with a dome.
>He complains that she is now sub.

Very weird.
>>He complains that she is now sub.
Gender change can do that to people, or so I've heard.
You're not wrong
>Alice as a Domme
>prs stock on a m4
Why is my waifu retarded?
File: 1450752934429.jpg (218 KB, 1280x949) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
218 KB, 1280x949
>30round magazine
>holographic sight
>possibly a laser sight
All these modifications gear it towards cqc engagements yet it has a precision rifle stock that's fully extended...and it's on fire not safe. I'm not mad just very disappointed
>Me dreaming yesterday
>See my ex gf
>We're talking, cuddling
>I feel the heat of her body
>She was a GFD
Was it a dream or a nightmare? Can't tell, but I know that the nightmare was waking up. I was so happy...
Hey, she is also wearing a drop leg without any body armor. Maybe she just wants all that comfort and adjustment that the prs gives, I mean with tits that massive you need all the comfort you can get .
Nerds are my fetish.
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 774x1033) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
152 KB, 774x1033
>Gentle dommes on the other hand just tend to be huge nerds
I have no problem with that.
>Gentle dommes on the other hand just tend to be huge nerds
I think that's because being a gentle dom isn't as much as a job. Traditional domination is a lot of god damn work and you've really got to work on it if you want to be good.
>I missed seeing what this was like.


was it actually a thing or?
>Getting ready for bed
>GFD gf is laying on the bed wearing nothing but panties and a t-shirt, arching her back to flaunt her figure and lure me in
>Finish getting ready for bed, and am about to turn off the light when gf tells me to leave the lights on but shut the door
>She takes off her shirt, revealing her massive, beautiful breasts, and tells me to put on my collar
>She lays on her back with her legs spread
>I get on the bed, my hips between her legs
>Begin to remove her panties, but she stops me and tells me I'm skipping a step
>She grabs the ring of my collar and pulls me in for a kiss, telling me to rub her crotch over her panties
>After a while of this and kissing her, she asks if I can feel how wet she is
>I tell her I can
>She tells me to take off her panties and put on a condom
>I have a bit of trouble finding where we last put the box of condoms, and am soft by the time I return
>She tells me in a sexy voice not to worry, that she is more than capable of getting me hard again
>She tells me to lay on my back, and spends a while kissing, stroking, and sucking on my cock
>I'm fucking throbbingly rock solid
>She smiles at me and says, "Told you I could."
>Put on the condom and get back in our earlier position
>Due to my thickness and her tightness, we can't have sex yet, though we're working on it
>She places the tip of my cock against her entrance and rapidly rubs the tip of my cock up and down against her entrance
>We alternate between doing that and having me gently thrust against her, or her rocking her hips against my cock, or some combination of the two
>She eventually comes incredibly hard, so hard that her entire body feels flushed (first time she's ever had that feeling)
>After she recovers, she asks if I want to get off too
>I say yes, and she offers to stroke me off and asks what position I'd like

File: 0.png (806 KB, 850x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
806 KB, 850x850


>We decide on the first position she ever stroked me off in, with my hips in her cross-legged lap, with me laying on my back as she's sitting up, looking down at me
>She strokes me off, I come hard, and we spend a long while kissing and cuddling

I'm so in love. Whenever I made her feel good, or whenever I would moan for her, she called me a good boy. Life is pretty fantastic.
File: girl at PC.jpg (123 KB, 625x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
girl at PC.jpg
123 KB, 625x900
>Gentle dommes on the other hand just tend to be huge nerds.
But Anon that is FUCKING PERFECT!
Source? Google image search is no help
Shit man, thighs or shoulders. I'd say maybe thighs because they can work without the shoulders but eh...
File: 1446397796917.jpg (190 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
190 KB, 1200x1697
First good subtopic in months. I wish there was more stuff dealing an actual relationship with a musclegirl. A lot of muscle stuff is voyeuristic battle scenes or one-time encounters with no real relationship between the girl and boy.
File: 1440138289080.jpg (14 KB, 227x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14 KB, 227x255
That sounds fucking great man
File: 1446984040917.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51 KB, 500x500
Today I decided to contribute some text of a verdant hue. I don't really do this because I get self-conscious talking about stuff in detail, so sorry if it's a bit shit.

>invite qt sub guy I'm interested in over to my house
>he's super, SUPER self-conscious about his fetishes and being submissive, which is great fun because I can make him blush really easily
>somehow, I manage to coax it out of him that he'd like to try pegging
>wait I don't have my strapon harness or anything with me
>never mind, I have a cunning plan
>few hours later
>I'm sitting in an armchair in front of the fire, he's sitting on my lap curled up against me, we're watching some generic shit on TV and swapping stories of drunken misdemeanours
>while telling a story, I nonchalantly slide my hand up the back of his thigh, making him immediately freeze and look at me like 'oh god what are you doing not sure if want'
>I carry on with my story, and start to gently caress his taint with my fingers through his jeans as I talk, making him writhe and sigh in my lap
>he asks if he can close the curtains, I say sure, as soon as he's done so, he takes his jeans off, saying they were 'uncomfortable'
>lmao yeah right you massive slut
>he comes back over to the chair, and as soon as he sits down, I grab him, forcing my thighs between his so I can spread his legs and hold him helplessly against me while my hand creeps back up his inner thigh
> I start to stroke and tease his hole through his boxers, making him hide his face and moan, because he loves it but he's SO shy about loving it
>after ten minutes or so of tormenting him like this, I say, 'right, I think it's about time we took this upstairs.'
>lead him upstairs by the hand, he has an idea of what's coming next and can't even look at me, he's so embarrassed
>I push him down on my bed and tell him to wait there while I file my nails
>go into the bathroom to file my nails (and to lowkey give him a chance to think about the fact that I'm gonna do things to his butt and decide whether he is okay with that)
>come back into the bedroom, he's hiding under the duvet and literally shaking, it's adorable
>I climb into bed with him, pull him into the little spoon position, and talk him through what he's feeling right now, check he's okay with me doing stuff there
>he is very okay with it
>alrighty then, game on
>I check the nails on my left hand again, file a couple of rough points, and pull on a latex glove, making it do the snap thing because he's still refusing to look at me but I know he'll hear that
>he looks at me like a frightened deer as soon as he hears the snap, and is even shakier
>an idea occurs
> 'I know you want it, but I also know you're feeling super weird about wanting it right now. How about I tie you to the bed so you can struggle and pretend you don't want it so you don't feel so weird about wanting it?'
>he still can't say anything, but he nods, so I tie his wrists to the head of my bed and kiss him as if I'm leaving for Syria before getting to work
>lube up index finger, start to very gently push it inside him, he's tight as FUCK but I have small hands and a lot of lube (also, gloves help!)
>he literally cannot handle how much he likes this, he looks almost as if he's going to cry, but he's moaning and moving his hips so after checking he's definitely okay with this, I carry on
>hmm, one finger is okay but I bet I can get two in
>remove finger, clean off glove a little
>I stare into his eyes and make a huge show of lubing up the second finger so he knows exactly what I'm doing, staring at my hands with a mix of apprehension and anticipation

File: rachnee2.png (301 KB, 486x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
301 KB, 486x522
>I lean forward and kiss him passionately as I press my fingers into him, making him buck and moan underneath me
>finger him like this for a while, alternating between kissing and biting him as I gently stroke against his prostate and rub his dick with the other hand
>an idea occurs
>'I want you to make yourself cum while I finger you. If I untie you, can you do that?'
>he squeezes his eyes shut, then nods
>I untie him (which takes FUCKING FOREVER because one hand is 'occupied' and it's not a one-handed job)
>he lies there silently, eyes closed, still shaky, until I remind him what he's supposed to be doing
>as soon as he grips his dick, I thrust my fingers deeper into him, making him gasp and thrash on my bed
>the harder I fuck him, the faster he pumps his dick, until he cums all over himself
>perform cleanup operations
>he's hiding under the duvet again, I spoon him and kiss his back and tell him how good he was and how much I enjoyed it until he uncurls from his ball of shame
>thanks me for being his first in the tiniest of voices and then hides even harder

Aaaand that's the story of how I took a guy's anal virginity on a Wednesday.
File: 1444588586709.jpg (521 KB, 851x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
521 KB, 851x1200
You're awesome. As a guy who's also VERY self-conscious about his submissiveness, I appreciate your story even more.

Nothing else. You're just awesome.
File: 1443296130427.jpg (147 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
147 KB, 1000x1000
You're awesome too anon, because self-conscious subs are the literal cutest and most lovable thing on the planet. I had only dated lewd as fuck BDSM lifestyle subs before this guy, I had no idea what I was missing out on.
Fuuuuck me that's insanely hot. I'm normally not super shy about sex, but the second someone gets dominant/forceful with me I turn into a quivering puddle. That sounds incredible.
thank you a ton for your story, I'm not really into anal, but my dom is, I'm a brash blunt kind of person generally but when it comes to sex I am too autistic to handle even normal sex and shake like hell when I am nervous, the idea of tying him up is something I'm going to have to pass onto my dom, it might make anal a lot easier on me. so again thank you.
File: 1442763918320.jpg (413 KB, 1127x531) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
413 KB, 1127x531
You're welcome anon! I find that feeling of helplessness can help a lot with nerves, because you can't do anything about it now, so why not just relax and let it happen?

in this post: awkward interactions between stoic lady knight and enamored attendant.

It isn't really finished, but I figured I might as well give it a go starting this up.
Speaking of shyness, i was thinking that for my first event or munch i'd wear a mask or a balaclava, because i don't want people recognizing me in the streets. Is this a good idea, or it will make me look like a serial killer?
How do I go about finding munches?
File: 1449014390282.jpg (223 KB, 600x737) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
223 KB, 600x737
On the list titled 'things to never ever do if you want to avoid being seen as a potentially dangerous weirdo for your entire time on the scene', wearing a balaclava to a munch is pretty damn high on that list. Wearing a mask (if it's cool/fits your outfits/aesthetic) to a play party is pretty standard, but people expect you to be more open at munches, as they're pretty casual.
No, please don't do that, ever.

Check to see if there's a dress code at the munch. I've never once seen a munch where the dress code has been anything other than normal clothes though. The whole point is to not bring attention to yourself or the group.

There's a website called findamunch or something like that, but I've never used it. Register on Fetlife with accurate location info, click the events tab to see what's going on near you in the near future. Alternatively, find a group for your local area on Fetlife, they usually have a sticky with a list of regular local events.
>oh look some shitter wrote a gree-

Keep up the quality!

[spoiler]How do i make cleaning out less uncomfortable?[/spoiler]
I tend to just hop in the shower in the morning and clean out with my fingers, but you can get douches and stuff.
Awesome on you Anon.
I don't think you realize just how thankful he's going to be to you (for the rest of his life) for treating him so well, so gently, and letting him be himself without being ashamed of it in front of you.
Keep being awesome.
The fact that you can't tell that it's a bad idea scares me.
File: 1448079361089.png (417 KB, 536x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
417 KB, 536x720
Great story, sounded great.

sorry to break it to you but that is in no way a sound idea. If you're shy then wearing something that will turn the heads of nearly everyone near you sounds like the exact thing you don't want. Also I think its illegal (at least here in germany it is)

So yes it is indeed a bad idea
Well, i'm known for being a dumbass
No way in hell should you wear a balaclava
This kind of goes beyond dumb ass though.

>tfw my dom fingering me for the first time wasn't pleasurable at all, it just felt like there was a finger in my butt
>No pain or displeasure at all, I could just tell with incredibly detail that there was a finger in my butt
>No amount of her moving her finger or sliding it in and out made it feel like anything other than a finger in my butt
>It just felt exactly like a finger
>And it was in my butt

She has very short fingers, so maybe she just wasn't able to get deep enough? I don't know, it ended up being just kind of awkward.

I got one of those Aneros toys and we're going to try it later today. Hopefully it can manage to feel pleasurable.
Really make the mood right and maybe just put it in there when you're about to cum to begin with.
You could basically rewrite this statement as "Why do __ __ __ mental issues" and have it be true in literally any context. There's not a sample size in the world that could be taken without an arbitrary n % that could be flagged for an enormously vague "mental issue."

...why does my mouth taste like fish hook
Not saying I don't like these, I absolutely adore them, but don't the mods ban for posting real girls on a hentai board?
Well, I've deleted them just to be safe.
First list of 2016!
Animated film:
>Garden of Words

Live Action Film:

>Witch Craft Works
>Madan no Ou to Vanadis
>Morobito: Guardian of the Spirit
>Monster Musume no Iru Ichijou
>Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (The world is still beautiful)
>Akame ga Kill*
>Infinite Stratos
>Accel World*
>The Pet Girl of Sakurasou*
>Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
>Tasogare otome x Amnesia
>Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun

Manga/Light Novel:
>Kono Onee-san wa fiction desu
>Unbalance x Unbalance
>Sensei Lock-on
>Arakawa under the bridge
>Natsuyuki Rendezvous
>Kimi wa Peto/Tramps like us
>Hokago play
>Game Over
>Takane no Hana Nara Ochitekoi!!
>Ore x Yome
>Altina the Sword Princess

>Visual Novels
Junipers Knot*

Web animation:

*/gfd/ is not the main focus of the story. Don't read/watch it purely for the /gfd/, make sure you enjoy it first and consider the /gfd/ a bonus.

Doujin List: http://pastebin.com/5w7qgrM6
Hentai List: http://pastebin.com/jVY1dAeb

>It's my birthday
>Go to /gfd/
>Muscle girls

My nigga. Abs all day erry day. Biceps and thighs are nice too, they can be wrapped around you to make you feel safe, warm and toasty. But nothing is better than a girl with great abs, I even prefer it over the traditional boobs and butt.

File: 1428153298709.png (713 KB, 1280x828) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
713 KB, 1280x828
Happy Birthday!
File: 1418242809066.jpg (1 MB, 1446x2046) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1446x2046
Thanks bruh.
Name of that webtoon? (Not the avatar pic)
File: 1444239652234.jpg (234 KB, 900x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234 KB, 900x668
Happy birthday! Also I updated the doujin list to accommodate the death of pururin. I would recommend updating it to avoid any confusion http://pastebin.com/BjvGSkMi
We should make a list for GFD list for stories as well. (Such as those written by Taiyakisoba or 'Love You to Bits!' Any other examples?)
a list for GFD stories*

>"So, how long have you been into BDSM?"

>"Ah nuuu, cheeki breeki iv damke!"
File: 1432386926618.png (314 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
314 KB, 900x1200
What are you currently doing to clean out, anon? I'd recommend a douche with a squeezy bulb. It can be a little sore to get it in if you're particularly tight, but the actual cleaning process is pretty easy and actually feels sorta nice in a 'man I am squeaky clean now' way.

Well hot damn, I hope so, because I'd kinda like to keep him around.

Is English your second language? 'his'= talking about a man, 'her' = talking about a woman. So you'd say, the domme's ex, her ex. The sub's ex, his ex.

I don't think it's everyone's cup of tea m8. I've fingered plenty of guys who were like 'eh, it's just a finger in my butt', and I was using the exact same technique. I think guys can like it or dislike it or just not care, the same as women can.
File: 1449849785942.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1500x1500
Thanks, I appreciate it. Would you rather have me copypaste it to my pastebin or instead simply link to yours?

Sounds good. There also used to be a pastebin for BandageBoy, but I haven't seen him around in ages.
Don't forget also:

Because society will mask these factors with memes like >>6614057 that put said men on the moral low ground.

Remember anons, when you're having struggles in finding that /gfd/ or role-reversed woman of your dreams, always read these five truths and take them never as a motive to give up, but to push forward and give the ultimate finger to society. And when you do find your woman, prove to them that there is no harm in having preferences no matter how niche they are and that everyone is free to pursue happiness in any way they wish. Then point out all the contradictions and hypocrisies they use to deceit and subvert the masses to follow their shitty gender roles.

It's a new year, go find that someone who'll take you with pride, and in return you shall be proud of finding happiness for yourself.
File: 1447391376492.jpg (66 KB, 540x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66 KB, 540x594
Oh my god can we PLEASE not do the whole feminism debate for the 4875824754275th time. Talk about gfd you massive faggots.
File: 1443131817549.png (226 KB, 553x673) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
226 KB, 553x673
This is /d/, it's a board for talking about our fetishes. You wanna argue the toss about women, go do that on /r9k/ or /pol/. It's the #1 thing that shits this thread up.


What are you all looking for this year, gfd-related? I think I'd like to work on how be less awkward about my need to nurture people in relationships, and better at communicating about it. It'd be nice to get less autistic about the whole mommy-dom thing, too. I'm into it but I detest talking about it because I find it really embarrassing.
>Let's be honest though, these women don't exist

Don't forget this is treasure you are looking for, anon! While it may be rare, it is certainly out there!

Fetlife is your friend. Or Omegle with the /gfd/ and /rr/ tags as your interests. This treasure your looking for fortunately has methods of finding it easier.

>You shouldn't center your life around finding a woman anyway

Life offers you experiences for you to have and pursue. Lose your virginity then forget about for the rest of your life. If you have more than one or two relationships or find a wife then great, but just experience it once to say you've done it and life will be so much easier.

While you might not want to center your life around finding a woman, you will want to center your life around finding happiness, and most people think finding a partner is the key to their happiness. /gfd/ and /rr/ are simply preferences to said objectives.
File: 1419565811498.jpg (420 KB, 1105x1014) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
420 KB, 1105x1014
>its related to gfd
No. Go away. You are cancer.
It's important to know how to be genuinely happy without a partner, though. That's the only way to not get completely fucked up by breakups.
>Don't forget this is treasure you are looking for, anon! While it may be rare, it is certainly out there!
Oh, I've dated "dommes" in the past. They all turned out to be subs after a few months. Women were biologically designed to depend on men, not the other way around. Men can choose to give their dominance up, but women can't attain something that they never had the capacity for. I have to believe that the people who disagree with this have never been in a D/s relationship before.
File: 1450448696872.png (247 KB, 750x671) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
247 KB, 750x671
What do you think makes your need to nurture someone awkward? Does the mommy-dom stuff take massive priority over the other parts or something?

Generally, if you find something embarrassing, it's usually easiest to get over it if you discuss it. Are you in contact with local fetish groups or other people interested in gfd/rr/momdom - do you discuss it with them?
File: sub harem.jpg (314 KB, 850x1097) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sub harem.jpg
314 KB, 850x1097
Can we just report and ignore bait please?
I'm into mommydom, you just gotta find someone into it. Chances are good that a subby bf will be able to get into it. The best way to be less awkward is to find someone you can be yourself around and start off slow. Eventually you'll get to a point where you dont even think about it anymore.

Anyway all I'm doing is getting my life together a bit and then trying the dating front to see where it goes.
I turned 18 a few days ago and I wanna make it happen. Not a full-on relationship but of course willing to try it.

Why label the whole nurturing thing as mommydom? Aren't one of the finer points of relationships are to look after eachother?

Yeah, and? You gotta give them credit if they have the capacity to be dommes. Most are just strictly submissive. In some rarer cases women can also choose to give their subservience up.

It's the experience that counts, but then again my ideal serious relationship is one of mutuality.

Also, don't forget men can be conditioned to be submissive as well. Isn't that the whole premise of the alpha / beta bullshit and getting bullied in places of education?
>What are you all looking for this year, gfd-related?
To find a girl into this.
Not sure where to look though. Wasn't there someone here who wanted to make a gfd dating site or something?
Wow, you've completely misunderstood my point.

>You gotta give them credit if they have the capacity to be dommes. Most are just strictly submissive. In some rarer cases women can also choose to give their subservience up.

Women entirely lack the capacity to be dominant. This is the result of millions of years of evolution. Men can give up their dominance and be submissive, but "giving your subservience up" doesn't result in dominance, because submissiveness to begin with is the *lack* of dominance. If you need a more concrete example to understand this: Someone who is born with two arms can have their arms cut off, but someone who is born without arms cannot "give up their armlessness". A lot of you need more experience in the real world. People in this thread have tried to educate you, but I guess you'll need to learn these lessons the hard way.
ayyy I turned 18 on the 27th. There's a difference between being a mommy and nurturing, so I guess that's why she labels it like that.

I've been in relationships where the girl is the dom, I speak with real experience. They do exist.
best of luck anon. People here are saying fetlife is good but I've not tried it.

speaking of fet, that's a little sad to hear. But I'm not a creepy old guy so maybe it can work for me.
File: 1451555429740.jpg (252 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
252 KB, 800x600
>but the md/lb groups of fet are just full of creepy old autistic guys trying to get some
Ok yeah, you've got a point there. I've never actually found anybody in my area that publically advertises that they're into momdom that isn't over 40 and trying to push the whole abdl stuff too.

I wouldn't let it not being "cool" bother you - people have fetishes because they like them, not because someone else thinks they're cool. Personally, I take solace in knowing that there's people out there that share my interests, even if we're not able to actually share them in person.

Fetlife CAN be good. It's hit and miss in my experience. Unless you're in a big city, expect to find most of the people in your area to be quite a bit older and more experienced than you. BDSM fetishists are apparently an aging culture and it's quite apparent in less central areas. This can make it pretty daunting and intimidating to introduce yourself and get into it.
By capacity to be dominant I meant the ability to be able to even participate in BDSM / gfd / rr acts accurately, and in some rarer cases relationships. When you say they entirely lack the capacity to be dominant it sounds like there's never ever in pornographic or general history of a woman being on top - but actually, there's plenty. Even though most "femdom" videos are shit, they are still able to even pull it off. The way you said it made it sound like women can't dominate for shit even if they get paid for it.

Take a good look around Fetlife and you'll find women who are passionately into dominant acts. They don't take any bullshit either - like any self-respecting person anyone who goes "mistress i lick ur shoe pls" can fuck right off.

I wasn't disagreeing with you - I've already read that multi-post about a guy who's supposedly had five-or-six gfd relationships (On that note, does anyone here have it?) I'm not totally ignorant to female biology - I already knew that deep down. In fact, if you wanted to be really drastic you could even say that her leaving you for a dominant man is her biggest dominating move against you - you don't like it, but she's doing it for her satisfaction.

No relationships last forever, anon - I'd expect gfd to be no different.

Fingerless. Gloves.
Being older than me is relevant to my interests. Even significantly older, I'm willing to try at least once.

Story about what? My relationship?
>expect to find most of the people in your area to be quite a bit older and more experienced than you

That's actually the most important thing about /gfd/ or /rr/ to me. I always think young is submissive, same-age is mutual and older is dominant. Which is why I wanna try it because I just turned 18.

Yeah. I can give you the benefit of the doubt but it's nice to hear stories so others know and learn.
Fucking hell it's like we're samefagging.
well how we ended would probably bring this thread down more so I'll stick to the good stuffs

there was this girl in my high school that was crazy about me for 2 years. I never did anything with her because I knew she was into dd/lg and I was not. As time went on though, I ended up with a massive crush on her. Probably because she always acted dom around me. And one day I found out she was into md/lb and I confessed that I had a thing for mommydoms. At the time I wasn't really into being a "little" but now I'm stuck with a lot of little habits, lol. After that we ended up together. One of the best relationships I had, for sure.

Ikr? Strange. Hi other me.
Sounds great - you're only 18 and you've been in this game already. You have my envy.
Nottu disu shito agen
A finger cuff is what you really need to impress the ladies. Show off those digits.
Get one of those chinese finger traps, so she has an excuse to pull you in and do [spoiler] lewd things [/spoiler]
I share the sentiment that older can be better, I myself just feel far more self-conscious about approaching the fetish community when there's a lot of people much older than me. I think the main issue for me though is that nobody in my local community (there's only one community near me) cares for anything related to gfd, rr or momdom.

Biggest issue for me personally is that there's an 8 year difference between me and the next youngest person in my local group. It's a pretty big gap and it's hard to find things to socialise with them about outside of fetishes.
>Even though most "femdom" videos are shit, they are still able to even pull it off. The way you said it made it sound like women can't dominate for shit even if they get paid for it.

Well, yes, they could go through the motions of it if they have an ulterior motive. The point is that it's all a facade and their true self will show eventually. This is why it's idealistic to search for a gfd *relationship*. It would be a better idea to pay a pro domme for a few hours - they'll be able to keep up the facade as long as you're paying them.

The idea that women can be truly dominant because they can play pretend in porn or for money is silly. It's like saying some random guy has the intellect of Einstein because he played Einstein in a movie.

>In fact, if you wanted to be really drastic you could even say that her leaving you for a dominant man is her biggest dominating move against you - you don't like it, but she's doing it for her satisfaction.
Lol. That's just silly, anon.
I'm sure you'll find that super special /gfd/ someday soon anon.

why come to these threads if you're just gonna try and spread hate? I wish I could hug you, you seem like you need it

Yeah an age gap like that is pretty challenging, even for a sub. It's hard to find common ground with someone that much older than you.
This is the basic requirement. A relationship should be a "bonus", not a "must have".
File: DON'T DO THIS.png (325 KB, 1914x1006) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
325 KB, 1914x1006
>Mistress i lick ur shoe pls
Is it time?
It's time.
Fetlife isn't really a dating site and unless you go to munches you won't really find anyone. In fact a lot of people there don't even want a serious relationship and it's actually frowned upon there for some reason.
I actually tried using some tool for Fetlife to search specifically for women in my area who are at least under 25 and are doms but none of them really worked.
on that note, how has /gfd/ met their SO?
sweet, brb drinking bleach
Luck, or maybe from these threads. I've heard some stories and added some girls from here before but they were too far from me. The chances are extremely slim unless you live in the US. The maps have also not been updated in a very very long time.
File: 1442906361026.jpg (623 KB, 1100x1504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
623 KB, 1100x1504
Met mine at an anime thing. Knew each other for a while as friends and then I found him on Fetlife and was like oh yeah I'm getting me some of that.
>what are you all looking forward too this year, gfd-related?
No idea desu desu fampai. I haven't really been focusing on relationships. I guess Ill aim more for self improvement and let that stuff come on its own. I'm in no rush.
maps haven't been updated? fugg. Can we get a half-decent admin on those?

hells yeah, that's cute
the lack of both self-respect and self-awareness is frightening
People like those are just doms in disguise.
you mean that they're just really desperate doms?
I feel offended. < Dom.
Something like that
The funny thing is that you "dommes" would be into this if the guys sending the messages were attractive. But since they're ugly, it's automatically creepy and autistic.
Why do you assume they're ugly? You can't see their faces
no it's just pathetic. You should have some respect, even as a sub.
Do you actually thing cons are a good place to meet people for this sort of stuff? I've heard horror stories of people that've met at cons. Mostly to do with terrible hygiene.

Then again, spoke with someone from here recently that mentioned they'd had good experiences at cons and there's normally good nightlife so I do have that sat in the back of my mind.

Or, maybe they don't want to be with someone that has crippling self-esteem issues that wants to use them as nothing but an emotional tampon.
Because of the fact that these messages, some of which are completely innocuous, keep being treated as if they're the most offensive thing ever. Women think it's harassment if an unattractive man even says "hi" to them.

>Or, maybe they don't want to be with someone that has crippling self-esteem issues that wants to use them as nothing but an emotional tampon.
If they didn't want that they wouldn't be in this shit thread.
>some of which are completely innocuous

it's not just "hi" though. The dude is messaging them like they're his doms, and they're not.
>Tbh I just want a hot girl into crossdressing and pegging
>Very cute
>Hi Ma'am you are so cute
If these things were posted by a hot guy, you'd consider them charming. Even the blatantly sexual messages would be appealing coming from a male model.
Also, that 4chan post is an obvious troll.
Here's a list of all the GFD stories I've found. Point out if I've missed anything:


The Vixen:

Under the Falcon's Wing:

The Leprechaun's Charms:

The Sentimental Succubus:

A Taste for Christmas Cake:


Wings of Desire:

In Her Argent Embrace:

Bringing the Heat:

Love-Love Umbrella:


Until you are:

My manager is my mistress:

I don't bite:


Minotaur's Labyrinth:

The Bear and the Wolf Cub:


Pretty Human: (by Sea Foam):

Love You to Bits!: (By SilentOtakuGirl):
Forgot to add an image.
This is great anon, thank you.
File: 6a940520.jpg (96 KB, 774x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
96 KB, 774x800
Still here, but the new map hit a wall at about 200 markers. Whoever's interested in putting themselves up has already done so for the most part.

For comparison, Yandere looks like it hit something similar around 300 users.
yeah but I bet the yandere's a 98% male, and the females are probably trolls
the point being that he's messaging like eight girls, did you see the other messages? The dude is obviously not innocuous
File: 456345754.jpg (56 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56 KB, 1191x670
So what ecactly is the male equivalent of an ice queen in a role reversed world?
What? If you're referring to the Facebook messages, those are all from different people.

The same thing's true of our map though.
>67 female users out of 321

Not that bad.
File: image.png (147 KB, 500x379) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
147 KB, 500x379
Never go full spaghetti.
Think about it, they act so though and unfeeling, but deep down they just wanna be held like everyone else.
File: 1449976440083.jpg (516 KB, 728x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
516 KB, 728x1000
>just wanna be held
Can confirm.
not too bad tbqh. shit a yandere wouldn't be so bad, maybe I should throw a marker lol
File: 1447959387584.png (428 KB, 572x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
428 KB, 572x800
Worst and most upsetting creep messages I ever got were from a really attractive guy. Looked like a young Peter Steele.

>I've heard horror stories of people that've met at cons. Mostly to do with terrible hygiene.
Oh yeah, plenty of those about, but you go to enough cons and you learn to filter out the qts from the weebs. I mean really, it's not hard to look at a crowd of people and go, nope, definitely do not want an obese blue haired catgirl who smells of cottage cheese, but that relatively normal-looking person over there might be quite nice. It also depends which cons you go to, but I can't advise you on that unless you're a fellow bong.

This. You're talking to a Domme like a normal person. Not like a living fetish.
File: 1451517221658.jpg (117 KB, 1009x1087) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
117 KB, 1009x1087
>fellow bong
Ahh. Think I've twigged who you are - if I'm right you're the one I meant when I said I was talking to someone about cons recently.

>obese blue haired catgirl who smells of cottage cheese
That had me in stitches.
File: 1444033162723.jpg (662 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
662 KB, 1200x675
I think copy pasting to your pastebin would be the best course of action. But you do what you want, I did edit just for you anyway
>fellow bong

I barely see anything anime related over here. I've met maybe one or two people who know such things I do, but then again I live on the last bastion of good in a shithole of a town where only social media cancer runs rampant.

[spoiler]Whereabouts, m8?[/spoiler]

>that fucking typing

Jesus christ get off the fucking internet
I picked it up on another /gfd/ thread unfortunately
>kinda gfd the poem or something
File: 1443683969150.png (663 KB, 795x947) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
663 KB, 795x947
great thread everyone.
Another live action film is Miss Julie, that shit is great.
What should you do?
File: 1442553895715.jpg (219 KB, 501x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
219 KB, 501x600
Agreed, I'm tired of seeing walls of circle jerking text about this I really am
If I'm completely happy without a partner, that would mean I wouldn't want one, and therefore wouldn't pursue one, and therefore wouldn't get one.

This logic has never made sense to me. Like, I don't own a piano, and I'm perfectly fine with that. But when people say things like this, it's like they're saying "Okay, you neither have nor want a piano, but now that you're in that mindset, you're supposed to put in a lot of effort to get one. Just because." If I'm happy without something, why would I put in a ton of effort to get it?

Maybe it's because I'm a serious introvert. I don't actively seek to interact with people unless I want something specific. I think this particular piece of advice assumes that a person would naturally seek out social interaction in general, and that relationships are supposed to just sort of happen by accident, as kind of a side effect of something you'd normally do anyway. But that doesn't work for me.
It seems to me that many women assume the default state of men is "unattractive until proven otherwise". Since they can't see those men's faces, they assume they're unattractive, because they haven't proven otherwise.

In contrast, I think men tend to assume the default state of women is "attractive until proven otherwise".
File: 1440916632584.jpg (533 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
533 KB, 1280x720
>If your experience with femdom is limited to posting about it on 4chan or roleplaying on Skype, you're not qualified to take part in this conversation.
Nobody can ever verify that, though. You're implying that you were in a /gfd/ relationship yourself, yet you have no proof. Neither does the guy in the image. The image itself is only ever posted to rile people into arguing about it, when the only correct answer is to just report and ignore.
Anyways, if you're going to shit up the thread, can you at least post images? This is a hentai board.

Obviously not that.

Oh hey. I thought you stopped namefagging a while ago. Not that I mind.
File: CYzeUvr.jpg (133 KB, 640x832) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
133 KB, 640x832
This thread was so nice...
File: best_grill.jpg (162 KB, 850x1230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
162 KB, 850x1230
They all start out nice...
File: 1432366566131.jpg (509 KB, 850x637) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
509 KB, 850x637
>Well, maybe there is no evidence that women are inherently submissive.
>But shut up tho, there's probably something.
This counterargument is really shitty.
The evidence is the ubiquity of submissive women and the absence of true female dommes.
File: 1441224535815.jpg (325 KB, 849x1329) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
325 KB, 849x1329
What evidence?
Please point me to the confirmed study of this.
Oh wait it's just one anonymous dude making up shit.
Post images.
File: 1432529694110.jpg (89 KB, 773x940) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
89 KB, 773x940
>there are no female doms.
>he says in the thread that actively has female doms.
Reeeeal shitty.
File: 1243922061070.jpg (426 KB, 1090x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
426 KB, 1090x1200
>that dress
>those gloves

...I wish I could believe you little spider.
But that's a different conversation.
You mean MTF doms and attention whores pretending to be dominant.
>congratulations on completely misunderstanding that post. keep deluding yourself
Don't feed the trolls, report and move on
File: 1310497617544.jpg (125 KB, 567x813) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
125 KB, 567x813

I agree with you in principle.
But I think you're going about this in a really shitty way.
File: 1443975110627.png (730 KB, 1104x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
730 KB, 1104x1600
Damn and I thought I was fiery for a sub
I don't understand how girls deal with nipple stuff. My ex tried doing that to my nips and I couldn't stop squirming and freaking out, maybe mine are sensitive or something but ugh
This. Actually provide proof that all the women in the world are objectively submissive and you win. I don't know what you win, but congrats if you do.
What do you mean, THESE PEOPLE?
File: 1418672546427.jpg (140 KB, 500x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140 KB, 500x666
The people who haven't lost hope in themselves and the world. Y'know, most people. Just ignore /r9k/ like the rest of the world has done to them.
File: 1432363886092.png (325 KB, 540x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
325 KB, 540x602
>all this cancerous bullshit
just fucking die and remove your worthless asses from this world, you autistic retards
File: 07.jpg (313 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
313 KB, 800x600
guys pls

guys cmon

Extremely closeted nerds. I'm obviously that type. I don't like talking about my hobbies at all because they're horribly embarrassing to talk about to a normalfag. I don't talk much about my personal life either because it's pretty empty and lonely.

Unfortunately, this makes me come off quite cold to the average person. It's a vicious cycle. If I don't open up, I'll never get close to anyone, and if I do, I just get teased, laughed at and kept firmly at arms' length at best. Apparently having friends is too much to ask.
File: Ants.jpg (18 KB, 256x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
18 KB, 256x243
The gfd group is still up. If you want to join, add inkanimo or r9kbot! :)
Who else has /weak ears/ here?
me. Nibbling them or whispering into it gets me diamonds.
Man, Link's ears look sorta phallic in that pic.
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
33 KB, 640x389
File: image.jpg (394 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
394 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw you want to bake but no one to invite over on a Sunday
Dang it
File: image.jpg (612 KB, 1159x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
612 KB, 1159x1500
>skyrim belongs to the nords
>replying in my head: I wouldn't mind belonging to you
File: image.png (3 MB, 2340x2562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3 MB, 2340x2562
>Spooning with girl.
>She hooks her leg around yours and grabs your head.
>Her hot breath is all over your neck.
>Begins whispering into your ear
>"Hope you didn't wanna finish the movie."
>Nibbles on your earlobe and licks around the rim, holding you down as you squirm.
>Gentle kisses all over your jawline.
>Grinds against your thigh til she's satisfied.
>Satisfied for now.
was about to go to bed but now I'm happy I didn't
File: 1299528466408.jpg (416 KB, 768x1203) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
416 KB, 768x1203
>The people who haven't lost hope in themselves and the world
So you mean like me.

>like the rest of the world has done to them.
Ouch anon.
I'm not from /r9k/ but ouch.
File: 1220295054852.jpg (98 KB, 718x772) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
98 KB, 718x772
>fight shitposting with shitposting
>The people who haven't lost hope in themselves and the world
Oh sorry, I meant not me.
Wasn't thinking right.
File: 1444166483813.jpg (360 KB, 944x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
360 KB, 944x1000
Oh ja I certainly do

not surprising, dogs and wolves always have sensitive ears
File: 1367382427650.jpg (191 KB, 800x1091) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
191 KB, 800x1091
I have literally no understanding of sensitive ears.
I don't get it. Is it like the same as being touched in the dick or pussy or is it just ticklishness?
File: 1444709021988.jpg (171 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
171 KB, 600x800
Well there are things called engorgeous zones or something. Basically they are areas of the body that are sensitive to touch and stimuli. These can include the ears, arse, inner thighs, nipples and a few others that I can't remember. The intensity of them ranges from person to person, so sometimes some zones don't work really well and sometimes not at all.

>same as being touched in the dick or pussy
not exactly but it still results in a sexual reaction and its not as sensitive. Hope that helps
Is hawkeye a gentle dom or a resistant sub?
I understand the concept behind the erogenous zone.
Didn't think ears were like that.
I have sensitive ears, but my nipples do nothing for me. Sorta wish they did tho.
She's a sub and a fake dom who doms her bf in order to please him.
Shes a sub, ham on italian with extra pickles, who only pretends to be a club to satisfy her partners unrealistic cravings.
I kinda agree with you a little bit on some things.
But now I just think you're being a passive aggressive ass that borders on being sexist.

And I almost never ever use the word sexist or call people that.

I mean, I'm pretty much exactly the kind of person that everyone in this thread has described as hating and wanting absolutely dead, but that doesn't mean I don't try to be nice.
File: 1150159598732.jpg (84 KB, 451x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
84 KB, 451x700
Stop making me hungry.
im sorry this pic is great for the top 50% of the image and i cannot get past the fact that it appears her pelvis is larger than her ribcage.
I have no idea what you are talking about or who you are, nor do I care. I was just accurately describing Hawkeye.
File: 1311623324286.jpg (109 KB, 570x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
109 KB, 570x600
>why is the male suicide rate so high?
Well CLEARLY it's because men are just pro suiciders. We're just 10 times better at killing ourselves than women. What, you don't buy that?
Why are you asking if men use guns to commit suicide 10 times more than women?

Well to be honest, no. In fact the difference in gun use in suicides of men vs women is about 4%...

Say, you aren't asking inconvenient questions, are you?
I forgive you since you're posting such neat pictures.

Who did you think I was?
File: 1327890241806.jpg (161 KB, 800x1102) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
161 KB, 800x1102
Someone who was being angry at the thread and saying there were no female dommes at all and estrogen something something testosterone.
I wasn't really paying attention too closely.

All I have is firsthand experience and that's -
well I don't want to segue. Having an opinion does not forgo manners.

>Who did you think I was?

The Goddamn Batman.
Oh, in that case you are not who I thought you were either.
And people wonder why women don't talk more.
No way dude that is messed up!
[spoiler] but for real, this has always been a dream of mine [/spoiler]
Continuing: If there are any artists here, maybe you could consider drawing stuff like these? It would certainly be welcome.
What was posted?
Probably because it's western would be my guess.
I posted 2D anime pic of guy being fucked by a dog while a girl watches them.

Why this board allows animals on girls but not on guys?
>this board allows animals on girls
It doesn't.
Bestiality is a no regardless.
Was it from the little set where the girl has a faux wedding between the guy and the dog?
Those doesn't explain why all that none best stuff is going.
Because the only animals allowed here are crazy bitches

*ba dum tis*

There is always a bunch of that here though.
>The Vixen
I don't know why, but I've been obsessing over this story. I don't know why, exactly. I don't even like it. In fact, I REALLY don't like it.
This has led me to try and rewrite it, factoring in certain things I want accounted for, like the American winter, the Rockies, A10s, and nukes.
I have 20 pages of half gfd smut/half political commentary. I don't know what to do with it.
I blame you, Taiyakisoba. I blame you.

if it's not clearly a monster, it will get deleted. There's a popular character from Dragon Quest V, Bianca who gets into all sorts of drawings with her captor, this giant horse-monster, but he kinda looks like...just an animorphed horse, so those images get taken down.

The mods use their discretion, and usually err on the side of caution. If it looks too much like a real animal, it will get removed, even if it's a /d/ type monster.
File: 1427048740627.jpg (268 KB, 850x1190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
268 KB, 850x1190
>Do you mean the list of 3 comically bad arguments from a virgin desperate to believe that his fantasies will one day come true?
Oooooh. I bet this is the guy who insulted Kant.

I don't like you, kill yourself.
Two pics of a submissive guy clinging to a woman's leg, like you often see girls doing in Conan and the like. They were western style, though, so I guess that's why they're gone.
Except it does. This board constantly allows multiple threads of girls getting fucked by pigs, horses, insects, reptiles and octopuses etc.

No. The guy was in school girl uniform.
>This board constantly allows multiple threads of girls getting fucked by pigs, horses, insects, reptiles and octopuses etc.
Prove it, find me a post with anything like that? Monstergirls not included. I'll wait
File: 1426361099177.jpg (135 KB, 1052x1091) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
135 KB, 1052x1091
Damn, did half the thread get deleted?
Okay, see:

File: 1432323240229.jpg (503 KB, 640x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
503 KB, 640x800
Damn. Are you a new tripfag? Go away. We have enough of those.
You didn't even post porn.
File: gentle femmod.jpg (713 KB, 772x4076) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gentle femmod.jpg
713 KB, 772x4076
Looks like it. Thanks mods.
File: 1447311660194.jpg (155 KB, 946x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
155 KB, 946x800
>complains about not posting porn
>does not post porn
File: 1448177908150.png (612 KB, 1800x1118) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
612 KB, 1800x1118
This is /gfd/. Cuddleporn IS porn here.
Why are women with cigarettes so great?
My girlfriend is coming over tomorrow. Sounds like she wants to be the dominant one again this time around. What do?

We have a bad dragon Nox that we use as a strapon, a buttplug, a smaller dildo, and a bullet vibe. And lots and lots of lube.
Use them all.
File: 1379873752365.jpg (168 KB, 566x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
168 KB, 566x800
>tfw she hasn't been replying to you much recently
What's a good way to distract myself so I don't think about it so much?
What's she like?
File: 1392021362973.png (970 KB, 1199x1800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
970 KB, 1199x1800
I don't really understand your question and don't really want to say too much in case she was reading the thread.
It's more my own paranoia than the fact she might actually be doing something which is why I just wanted a good distraction.
Also, I approve of this thread topic.
I'm here, watching, but don't be nervous. You have to have patience with these things.
File: 1408631685828.jpg (334 KB, 960x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
334 KB, 960x1100
>>6615395 (You)
Shit, I didn't check the image and went off the thumbnail, sorry about that.
Have this as compensation
She isn't cheating on you, don't worry.
She most likely has someone else that she likes more.
Holy shit

>tfw you'll never have your life saved by a overprotective mom/k/dom
File: 1401405242286.jpg (139 KB, 500x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139 KB, 500x666
>I'm here, watching, but don't be nervous.
Thanks for trying anon, but if you were intending to pretend to be her I know she'd message directly then post anonymously in the thread.
>She isn't cheating on you, don't worry.
It's more a worry that I'm being ignored, I know she wouldn't cheat on anyone. That said I'm only worried about it because we haven't really explicitly said we're dating or anything but she knows I want to.
>She most likely has someone else that she likes more.
Weak bait but you got me for a second. Now fuck off to /r9k/ please troll.
File: 1437267836726.png (212 KB, 520x730) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
212 KB, 520x730
>but she knows I want to
then do it faggot
File: 1448397015339.jpg (216 KB, 700x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
216 KB, 700x900
> worry that I'm being ignored
Calm down, sometimes people need time to themselves. If you constantly need her attention enough to start worrying you're being ignored after she doesn't return a few of your texts for a bit then I kind of see why she wants her personal space.
File: 1419632180824.jpg (425 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
425 KB, 1050x700
>If you constantly need her attention enough to start worrying you're being ignored after she doesn't return a few of your texts for a bit
It's more like
>she sends me a message
>I reply
>ask a question
>no response
Like, she had the time to message me but then decides to not respond to me after that.
File: 1451443437627.png (253 KB, 640x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
253 KB, 640x900
Have you told her how this makes you feel?
I wish collars being used as a choking instrument like this was a mainstream thing, it seems like collars are just seen as the thing as hand holding.

at any rate,this picture makes me want to buy tight collars
File: 1401849104322.jpg (88 KB, 574x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
88 KB, 574x800
>Have you told her how this makes you feel?
I have sort of in the past but I don't think I worded it well enough and I didn't try and suggest anything she could do like just saying when she was going to do something or if she was busy when I messaged her.
I don't think that's asking too much but I could be wrong.
Also worth mentioning that she's in another country to me but has a fairly similar time zone.
Your outburst is evidence that you're everything you just called him.

have fun being inferior
Unless you're a hot 2d grill, this thread is a no bully zone.
File: 1424041646549.png (633 KB, 1068x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
633 KB, 1068x1000
>you are literally an autistic loser
Autistic yes, loser no.
>a clueless bitch with no friends.
I guess I wasn't just playing Warhammer: Vermintide before with my friends then and was just imagining things.
>these posts are laughably bad and evidence of a deeply fucked up heart and soul.
Now this made me curious though. Could you explain to me exactly what I said is evidence of this and in what way I am 'deeply fucked up'?

Also if you're going to shitpost at least post some porn with it.
>keeps responding to the bait
File: 1405369878208.jpg (156 KB, 715x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
156 KB, 715x1000
>>keeps responding to the bait
I was just wondering if he had an actual reasoning behind what he was saying or was just spewing vague insults. Considering he backed it up with what essentialy ammounted to "I'm not going to answer your question but I'm right in my assumptions because I said so" with such broad generalization it's clear that it's just the "muh estrogen" shitposter trying a different angle.
Apparently vocaloid fan-art can be pretty /RR/
Does anyone have any pics of this that won't get deleted? I really like this.
File: image.png (496 KB, 681x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
496 KB, 681x800
Sauce please.
File: 1442216115949.jpg (142 KB, 850x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
142 KB, 850x478
No laughing matter son, those people exist.

There are a shit ton of cons in England. The ones I go to are as follows:
> Kitacon- Birmingham- hotel con with a big focus on partying
> MCM Expo- London- mostly a trade fair but it's the one event that EVERYONE goes to so I see a lot of friends there and go get some jojo figures and some shit
> Tokonatsu- Bedfordshire- anime camp, probably the most chill event in the country, but then I love camping and know a few people there so I'm pretty biased
Most events are in the Midlands iirc. /cgl/'s Britfag general is pretty good for keeping up to date on which cons are happening where and when.

I did, my life went really tits up, I was super depressed, and I was just being really negative on here all the time, so I thought, probably time to drop the name. Life's better now though.

Damn, I should probably tell my sweetie I'm just pretending to be dominant, he's gonna be pretty disappointed.
Stay away.
Stay FAR away.
Clearly you are actually MTF without knowing it. /s
File: 1386353738420.jpg (269 KB, 808x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
269 KB, 808x1000
Yeah it's not somewhere to make friends, but it is usually the best/fastest place for con info.

Where is my penis? I demand my penis. Penis or reparations.
I really hate to say this, but, on a very small level I do agree with him though.
>Where is my penis? I demand my penis.
Right here between my legs.
/black/ here

with reparations you can buy two penises...I did
File: 1440262108310.jpg (89 KB, 700x792) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
89 KB, 700x792
You agree with him because you're not in the right place/doing the right thing to run across large numbers of dominant women. Inexperience does not equal expertise, as our friends from that other board seem to think. I meet a lot of dominant women because those are the circles I hang around in.

Nah, that's not mine, maybe take that to lost and found m8.
Why does that boy have a flower sticking out of his butt?
File: 1450727773955.jpg (493 KB, 915x1071) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
493 KB, 915x1071
For the a e s t h e t i c.
File: 1451000596226.jpg (245 KB, 850x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
245 KB, 850x850
is that flower supposed to be coming out of his ass?
>Nah, that's not mine, maybe take that to lost and found m8.
That sounds like a terrible idea, but, if you say so I guess I will do it.
While that's true, that does not necessarily mean there are many.

"I encounter many rhinos, and you do not, therefore, the problem is that you are not in the places where I encounter rhinos" is a fallacy.

The possibility that black birds are scarce is entirely valid. Being in a particular specific group where they congregate does not make them more or less rare. It means you are personally more likely to encounter them.
Like saying going to the zoo every day or living in Africa and you see rhinos every day does not mean rhinos are not rare. This fallacy is called a hasty generalization.
As respectfully as I can say this:
Your experience is anecdotal and does not reflect upon how scarce or common something is. Many zoo keepers see tigers every day. or rhinos. That does not make them common. It means they are likely to see those animals because it's their job to see them.

>from that other board.
I guess he ate some flower seeds and was left in that position for awhile, while lovingly tended to with waterings by his domme.
File: 1432158057532.png (249 KB, 600x820) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
249 KB, 600x820
Well now I'm confused because I thought you were agreeing with the guy saying that dominant women don't exist in the first place.
>tfw no gf to literally use me as a flowerpot
>tfw no face to accurately describe this feeling
File: 1235375193686.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
72 KB, 800x600

>black birds
Sorry, meant rhinos.

Like I said. This fallacy lead to the extinction of many species and near extinction of the buffalo.
"I see buffalo all the time, what are you talking about they're going extinct, you're crazy!"

And then the buffalo were almost extinct in north america. It took a HUGE effort to combat this line of reasoning, because some people personally saw them all the time or saw them often, they believed that there were many, when in fact, the reality is their numbers were dwindling so fast we were set to extinguish them from the plains in a scant few years.

That too would be a hasty generalization.
"I have been to this town and saw 10 people. They were all children. therefore all the people in this town are all children."

I do not believe this would be accurate for me to even begin to GUESS how much more rare it is or how rare it is in my area.
It would be a guess at the very best based on 12 or so years of, and I'm being frank here, a MUCK client/server for, quite frankly, ERP. And there, people are really open to talk about their players or give detailed player and character info often if you ask or sometimes it's just listed in their character info profile. It's not mandatory or even suggested. Some people do.

But I digress. That's my personal experience. And I can state based on that experience:
Most of the dominant leaning individuals on that muck are men. There's also a lot of really caring people there, surprisingly. Some are dicks. Some I've known for so long I've managed to sell items to with little complaints.

But that's besides the point. There's an old saying. I think it goes...
"When in Alaska, if you see hoofprints, Don't go looking for tigers."
Do you see what I'm saying?
>Do you see what I'm saying?

Kinda. You seem determined to say it in the most long-winded way possible and I only just woke up. But I don't really see the relevance. Sure, there are more dominant men than dominant women, but who cares? Why get butthurt about that and go to a mongolian moving pictures forum to whine about how dominant women doesn't exist at all? It's just childish behaviour, and guys like that are never gonna find what they want because they really couldn't make themselves any less attractive.
File: 1177937849204.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47 KB, 640x480
If I'm not wrong, you asked in what way I agreed with him.

If I am wrong, then, this was all entirely long winded for nothing.
>Well now I'm confused because I thought you were agreeing with the guy saying that dominant women don't exist in the first place.

That was what I said, and I can't actually tell what the point of your big ole post was, because it seems to go
>it would be hasty to say all women are submissive
>we can't guess who is what
>but there are still more dominant men
>but it's still pointless to look for dominant women because they're not here or there or anywhere

But I don't know if that's me being sleepy or the post being confusing. Either way, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
File: 4Qhqm2K.jpg (99 KB, 500x647) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
99 KB, 500x647
Stuff like that always makes my dick confused. On one I want to be cuddle to death by her, on the other hand I want to cook and eat her cuz damn that's think. Would the human part be made of human meat, or would it be made of octopus meat?
File: 1419577594073.jpg (661 KB, 625x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
661 KB, 625x750
Butthurt robot detected.
not a robot, her delusional posts just made me think of a retarded blonde bimbo
File: 1443162877805.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
70 KB, 800x600
Just ignore him, he'll go back to his suicide circlejerk eventually.

...is it relevant what meat it's made of? Would YOU eat an octopus tiddy, anon?

This makes me glad I don't eat octopus often, my tentacles folder might become uncomfortable viewing.
File: 20.jpg (46 KB, 429x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46 KB, 429x600
>but it's still pointless to look for dominant women because they're not here or there or anywhere
I did not make this supposition.
you may be confusing me with someone else.
How hard it is or how worth it varies from person to person, I think.

But that's just an opinion.

I wouldn't put it that harshly. But there's a kernel of truth in this:
Regarding what this is essentially is a zero sum game.

You have a very cavalier attitude towards the suicidal that puts me ill at ease.
File: 1437281987882.jpg (61 KB, 568x471) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61 KB, 568x471
I don't know if I would eat her...maybe just sell her...
File: rachnee1.png (154 KB, 428x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
154 KB, 428x398
I have a cavalier attitude towards /r9k/'s suicide because they're the piss in the gene pool.

Now THAT's role reversal. Selling the qt christmas cake.
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 338x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
31 KB, 338x500
>I have a cavalier attitude towards /r9k/'s suicide because they're the piss in the gene pool.
They're untermensch you mean.
They don't deserve to live.

I just can't stand people who are super negative and whiny all the time while refusing to fix any of their problems. I don't think this is a discussion for this board, though.

Anyone fancy another story when I get home later?
File: 12.jpg (36 KB, 425x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
36 KB, 425x550
>I just can't stand people who are super negative and whiny all the time while refusing to fix any of their problems
And so they deserve to die.
Because you do not suffer them or their depression that does not go away because they simply will it to.

You categorically have listed the clinically depressed and bipolar and untermensch. I'm having a hard time being compelled to be swayed by your argument other than, "they aren't trying as hard as I think they should or can."
>and untermensch
AS untermensch.

If you think this comparison is unfair, I'm sorry. But you're fitting the bill to a T a little too squarely. Don't complain if the shoes fit you too well.
>i've been completely privileged my entire life and it annoys me when people are ugly or sad. why aren't manlets and non-chads just executed? what is the point of them? why can't they just grow taller? it's disgusting
File: 1449321346789.jpg (114 KB, 760x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
114 KB, 760x1200
When we say we like eating girls...we don't mean like that

I'm sure we would all appreciate that

Oh they don't have to die, think of all the excellent medical research we can perform on them, that way the actually have a purpose. Hell there's enough of 'em we could abolish animal testing forever.
File: 2.jpg (40 KB, 370x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40 KB, 370x500
>Oh they don't have to die, think of all the excellent medical research we can perform on them, that way the actually have a purpose. Hell there's enough of 'em we could abolish animal testing forever.
Please be joking.
But she's not, like ALL girl. Some of her is tender succulent octopus.
File: animalfarm.png (116 KB, 450x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
116 KB, 450x500
I hate that you used the word "privileged," because what you said is poignant and will now be ignored because of it.

Pic related.
yay, story time!
File: 1246721448326.jpg (192 KB, 600x871) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
192 KB, 600x871
Is the story, "Animal Farm?"
...Are you Napoleon?
those who trumpet their sufferings the loudest are usually the most deserving
File: 1198158732043.jpg (114 KB, 700x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
114 KB, 700x505
And Sadistic. Please be joking.
File: 1394468867087.jpg (2 MB, 2479x1647) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2 MB, 2479x1647
"Stop talking about the problems your facing, you deserve it because you're daring to remind me that other people exist and they aren't perfectly happy like I am!"
I'm not saying I enjoy constantly whining too, but not everyone is actually capable of improving themselves in a way to help solve their issues. Just because they can't do that doesn't mean you get to decide their right to live.
File: ev206d.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1 MB, 1024x768
Joking? Joking!? Do you know the disgusting practices, the down right atrocity that is animal testing. Bah ignorant arschloch.

Let me put things into perspective. During world war two a Japanese biological and chemical weapon testing facility called unit 731 performed countless warcrimes and human right violations. At the end of ww2 every single one of the scientists were pardoned on the grounds that they gave america the testing data.

It's no secret this kind of data is extremely invaluable. Imagine the advancements we could make with the same kind of data...and yes I am joking, its german humor it's no laughing matter ;_;
>german humor
now THAT'S a joke.
File: 1264504257052.jpg (104 KB, 950x697) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
104 KB, 950x697
At this point, I think the lunatics are running the insane asylum.

>Let me put things into perspective. During world war two a Japanese biological and chemical weapon testing facility called unit 731 performed countless warcrimes and human right violations. At the end of ww2 every single one of the scientists were pardoned on the grounds that they gave america the testing data.

Mengela and Germany and other rocket scientists in operation paperclip.

Guess how many former nazis were on the moon mission. Might as well be a swastika on the moon.

>and yes I am joking
Oh thank christ I almost threw up blood.

find somewhere else to bitch, this is not the place.
File: 1301188245279.jpg (535 KB, 827x1154) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
535 KB, 827x1154
said he, while contributing nothing to the thread.
Not that I disagree, but, if you're going to post:
File: 1437379657447.png (552 KB, 952x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
552 KB, 952x618
how did the lube get around his balls?
I -
You know I don't have an answer to that.