[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bdsmg/ -- BDSM & D/s General No. 202

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 82

File: 1295084679164.jpg (593KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1295084679164.jpg
593KB, 1200x900px
/bdsmg/ -- BDSM & D/s General No. 202

BDSM discussion, stories, questions, random fantasies, just keep it polite and civil.

Fetlife Group -> https://fetlife.com/groups/66560

irc channel: irc.irchighway.net , #bdsmg

Old thread: >>5484168

Starter Question: What's your favourite way to 'set the scene' and let someone know it's playtime?
>>
File: 1294365654462.jpg (57KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1294365654462.jpg
57KB, 800x600px
>>5496716
For myself, usually nuzzling and trying to ask as cutely as possible. or if i think i can get away with it, sprawling on the bed in the middle of having splayed out a bunch of toys and trying to be artful (this one... not work so well too often the universe procs fatigue.)
>>
>>5496716
Depends entirely on the person, one of the reasons I prefer playing with somebody I know well is that I know what their 'submissive triggers' are and how to put them in that headspace instantly.
>>
File: 1327655761373.jpg (112KB, 480x741px) Image search: [Google]
1327655761373.jpg
112KB, 480x741px
>>5496716
It depends - normally I'd just act more dominant than usual. My favorite method is to find my partner doing whatever she's doing and order her to stop. Then I tie her hands behind her back, pick her up and carry her to bed. Obviously I make sure she's in the mood first.
>>
>>5496716

When I visit my playpartner/sadisty guy usually we chat for a while first, just catching up. At some point he gets the intent look and I get the shivers and.. mm.
Sometimes he pins me against the wall, puts a hand to my throat or in my hair and stares at me until I go all pliant and subby and guh.
>>
>>5496716
If I'm subbing, then it depends, either remove clothes, change into easily removeable slutty clothes or whatever suits the dom.
If I'm domming (don't you laugh, I've done it a few times before), I make a cup of tea and invite the sub to rest their head on me. Then either let a whip run across their shoulders or make a fist in their hair and steal a kiss.
>>
File: 1372765292014.jpg (1MB, 2046x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1372765292014.jpg
1MB, 2046x1447px
>>5496789
The best feeling is when your dom/me bites your neck while touching you. It gives all the shivers. It's the closest I get to ahegaoing.
>>
>>5496716
Both Singalmo and I are interested in petplay (though we don't practice it often enough) and also consider ourselves about 30% furry, so it usually involves a lot of nuzzling and meowing.

>>5497031
Confirmed.
>>
File: 1312427296360.jpg (70KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1312427296360.jpg
70KB, 800x600px
>>5497031
I'm more into hair pulling myself.
Not to say biting is bad, but drag me to my knees by my hair and I'll sub out pretty much instantly.
>>
>>5497031

I can't handle pain without a good long lead-up, so that doesn't work for me. (getting fucked face-down and bitten in my neck though, unf)
A hand squeezing the nape of my neck though, mmmm. That kitten-by-the-scruff-of-the-neck feeling.
>>
File: 130722363520.jpg (78KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
130722363520.jpg
78KB, 600x593px
>>5497186
>>5497291
I guess I learned the tools of the trade in hair and biting through having it done to me.
>>
So a bit off-topic from the current subject, but in your guys' experiences, how common is asexuality in the community?

I ask because I myself am asexual man and I've been pretty down about it as of late. I really want a relationship, but I know that my psychological inability to have (much less want) intercourse is going to get in the way. My fetishes get me off though, as do non-intercourse activities like cunnilingus (at least when in some hint of a fetish context), but I'm not turned on by people's bodies and vanilla sexual activities by themselves do absolutely nothing for me. I had heard that for a lot of kinksters BDSM isn't about sex, but at least at my local munch it seems like typical sexual interests play a massive role for just about everyone there.

I feel like I'm doomed to live alone since the odds of finding someone who shares my main fetishes and who's asexual and who I'd be compatible with is exceedingly slim.
>>
File: 16093613.jpg (174KB, 500x711px) Image search: [Google]
16093613.jpg
174KB, 500x711px
>>5497812
rare, but not unheard of. Some people will be scared off by the word 'asexual' due to not understanding what it does and doesn't mean. Plenty don't realize that a lack of desire for traditional sexual contact has no bearing on whether or not someone wants intense -emotional- contact,
>>
>>5497863
>>5497812
Basically what kittendoll said.
Everyone has different needs and limits. BDSM and vanilla. Don't worry too much about it, there are many out there who's needs will mesh with your own. <3
>>
>>5497812
Eh, you can get a play partner whom you can eventually come out to, and commence dating. Or meet a kinky ace girl.
>>
I wish I was better with a sewing machine. I have a gorgeous leather skirt that no longer fits. I really want a spanking skirt. In theory it would be possible to shorten the skirt (it's currently over the knee) and use the extra material to make it fitting again and have a cutout in that new panel.
(I don't like the spanking skirts that only have straps in the back, I want it to be a normal skirt with a cutout.

But I dont have a machine and can't sew anyway, and you can't exactly bring this to a tailor! Maybe there is a market for a kink-friendly tailor...
>>
File: 1293953393171.jpg (392KB, 815x843px) Image search: [Google]
1293953393171.jpg
392KB, 815x843px
>>5498087
if there's a kink shop near you that does custom gear, they'll usually do alterations, too.
>>
>>5498474
not in the central or southern US...

oddly enough I know a guy that runs a saddle shop a couple of communities over that does...but no kink shops...those already have a hard enough time as is...
>>
>>5498531
How comfortable are you with furries? Because I know of a guy who is an amazing tailor and leatherworker who would probably do that sort of thing on comission. I can e-mail you his FA if you would like.
>>
>>5497863
WOW I love this picture,
its perfect, I would love to be the girl in bondage.
>>
>>5497812
I'm asexual too, and while I'm primarily here (as well as all manga-related boards) to see beautiful artwork, I had originally hoped that the extremeness of alternative stuff combined with my liking of japanese drawings would affect, if not change, my disposition somwhow. Needless to say it doesn't work that way.
It's interesting to see another asexual here though, especially since you - unlike me - seem to have at least a fetish, which I'd assume is a step in the right direction. Most people might tolerate non-intercourse intimate "play" (for lack of a better word) much better than a completely sterile relationship with mere verbal intimacy. So don't get your hopes down, asexuality really isn't as rare as most people think, and fetishes are slowly creeping their way into normality, at least to some extent.
>>
>>5498474

Yeah, but I fear by the time they're done I might as well have bought a new one. I have no monies, so I was really hoping to transform an unused old skirt into a new awesome one.
Maybe I'll borrow a sewing machine and just try it anyway.. usually I ask my mother to help if I want to sew things, but this isn't exactly something I'd want to ask her!
>>
Sup guys

I´m a long time lurker, and now I´ve getting a girlfriend who´s a little into all this. We´ve done some ropes and stuff already, but now she wants me to mummify her with plastic.

Can I get any newbie tips? I already got security scissors.
>>
File: 1294179601805.jpg (89KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1294179601805.jpg
89KB, 800x600px
>>5499239
start slow, don't cover her face, don't gag her, at least the first time. keep the room chilly so she doesn't overheat, keep fluids on hand in a form that you can easily hold for her to drink to stay hydrated. have some teasy toys on hand to heighten the experience.
>>
>>5499239

Secure her arms before you start doing full-body wraps. It doesn't feel as confining when you can move your arms along your body.
>>
File: 1371248116055.jpg (134KB, 865x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1371248116055.jpg
134KB, 865x1422px
>That feel when no mistress (or master)

How did you meet yours?
>>
>>5499398
I met my sub on okcupid...
>>
File: 1351211404022.jpg (42KB, 837x736px) Image search: [Google]
1351211404022.jpg
42KB, 837x736px
>>5499488
>That feel when okcupid is shit in your area.
>>
>>5499529
It's pretty shit in my area, too. I had a good dozen people that actually responded to my messages, and dozens more that ignored me. It took several months to find this one. But let me tell you, she was worth it.

Keep your head up, and give yourself some confidence. You're not going to get anyone if you're all mopey.
>>
>>5499398
Floor meet for my college dorm at the beginning of the year. We hit it off, and a couple months later discussed BDSM. I've been a happy sub ever since ^_^
>>
>>5499536
If you are a man on OKC looking for women, remember that women are dealing with some REALLY asshole men. Don't get discouraged by low response rates from female users. It does work, as I met my wife on there. Just, women on there deal with a lot of scary messages.
>>
>>5499656

As a woman who sometimes dates via OKc, how to maximise the chance of getting a reply from me:
- Show enough of yourself to enable me to get interested in you. If your profile is empty and the only think you write in your message is that you're interested in me, all I basically know is that you exist, and that really isn't enough to want to write you back.
- open a conversation. Ask a question! Mention something interesting I've written in my profile. Mention something about yourself that relates to it. Basically, make it easy for me to write you back because I'll immediately have something to say. (if you write 'Hey, you seem cool' then your profile better be really fucking awesome, because you write me and you rely on me to get a conversation going, you better give me a reason to want to talk to you)
- Once it's going, hold up your end of the conversation. 90% of my OKc conversations peter out because guys often write in a way that closes off subjects - they'll answer a question in a closed sentence, and not bring up a new subject or ask a question in return. If the conversation feels 'done' and isn't drawing me to reply, I probably won't. If you make it hard work to have a conversation, I probably won't bother.
- Conventionally attractive white women in their twenties get flooded with messages. FLOODED. If you widen your net a little further you'll likely see people who aren't drowning in messages and are much more likely to respond. I'm in my early 30s and closer to cute than to hot, and I get 1 or 2 a day. Location plays a role too, but basically if you get stuck on the stereotypical hot girls it's entirely likely to come away with the impression no woman ever responds to a message.
>>
>>5497863
Yeah, that's the only reason I don't list my orientation as asexual on fetlife.

>>5499089
>you - unlike me - seem to have at least a fetish, which I'd assume is a step in the right direction
I don't know about that, I'd say it makes things a lot harder than being purely asexual. A lot of people seem to meet their BDSM partners through relationships that start out vanilla. For example
>>5499488
>>5499538
That's not really an option for me since no vanilla is going to want to do kinky stuff in exchange for no sex. Furthermore, there are a lot more "pure" asexuals such as yourself out there than kinky asexuals, and I'm blocked from that pool as well because they're not going to be interested in kink either. So I'm pretty much left with trying to date in the BDSM community and either stumble across a fellow ace kinkster or find someone who's cool with not having sex with their partner/let them fuck outside the relationship (which is fair imo).
>>
>>5498979
What are his base prices fir a full body cat suit for a 64 cm tall girl b cup large ass n over all pettiet
>>
I watched about an hour of Irréversible. Trigger warning does not cover it. Normally, violence doesn't upset me. At all. But now I feel violated.

In other news, I'm going to let you guys make a decision for me. My next ...whatever will be
>A 'literary' femdom novel, allusions, decadence, the kitchen sink, but most of all, pegging and luhrv.
or
>A sweet and cute rural-summer romance with surprise Dark, Deep and Edgy themes and acts.
>>
To >>5499239

Read >>5499275 Safety, first and foremost. And remember, if she asks you to stop, you stop.
>>
>>5499275
>>5499281
>>5500123
Thanks for the answers

An important doubt, what about the material? We are thinking on using that transparent plastic wrap you use in the kitchen. Is it a good idea?
>>
>>5499398
I met my Master on collarme.
>>
Quick question, does a /d/ archive exist?
>>
>>5500126
That'd be fine, I think. You'll want ~50ft to be 100% sure that she's covered and unable to move. Might get a bit sweaty, but you can't always get everything perfect. Establish a safeword, one that means stop now, and abide by it. There are few things worse than those who don't listen to safewords. Use egg or bullet vibes for extra !!FUN!!
>>
>>5500137
How should I put the arms? To the sides, or crossed over the chest?

>>5499281 said to secure her arms, but I just realized I have no idea what that means. Tie them? I´m not a native speaker
>>
>>5500143
Whatever's more comfortable for her. Tell her to raise her arms above her head, then wrap around her body up to her armpits, then tell her to put her arms down and wrap around them, that is both secure and neat.

No, secure in this context means make sure they don't move, ie, what I suggested ^^
>>
>>5500143

For the first time and/or if you want to leave her in there a while, alongside her body is probably going to be most comfortable - it creates the least pressure points.

Yeah, the 'secure' I meant is to fix them down. If you just wrap around her entire torso including arms, she'll be able to move them under the foil and it doesn't feel as confining. A couple of 8 (if an 8 had 3 bubbles) shaped wraps (arm-torso-arm) should take care of that.
>>
>>5498979
personally I'm not fond of furries, but that's irrelivant here I suppose.

that and I'd rather not have the temptation of a custom worker when I'm trying to learn leather work myself...
>>
Does anyone know where I can obtain emt shears? I am trying to not get it online if I do not have to.
>>
File: 1401040710014.jpg (581KB, 824x3921px) Image search: [Google]
1401040710014.jpg
581KB, 824x3921px
>>5500276
Most pharmacies should have trauma shears. Might be able to find them at a hardware store, too. They're going to be pretty cheap, though, so you might want to grab more than one pair.
>>
>>5500276
medical supply shops, I got mine at a gun show from a nice old lady selling surgical and dental implements...

if you know any EMTs or nurses you can probably buy theirs off them...

outside bet goes to outdoors/hardware stores that sell aid kits and aid kit components
>>
File: 1294381334319.jpg (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1294381334319.jpg
113KB, 600x600px
>>5499398
by throwing myself at every set of amorous IRC tentacles the combination of Shokushu and Ghastly's Ghastly Forum could provide, and then being eager to make friends with anyone who wanted more than just sex from me.

>>5500126
foodwrap is fine. get some small rolls of the various brands for testing. turned out that what was the ultra-cheap, 300m for what other brands charge 100m for, that i expected to thus be super thin, flimsy, perfect for doing a thick sheathing of multiple layers to then heat-shrink via hairdryer... strongest damn stuff in the store. oops.

>>5500143
i tend to massively prefer crossed over chest, but my spine is weird.
>>
File: 255914.jpg (491KB, 786x1100px) Image search: [Google]
255914.jpg
491KB, 786x1100px
>>5500291
but don't use the foodwrap to suspend off of.

Use pallet wrap for that. Also, talk with someone whose done that about how much support you need.
>>
>>5499398
>this one time at band camp
actually met most of my non-vanilla friends in band
>>
File: xxx12.png (598KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
xxx12.png
598KB, 800x600px
>ex-domme wants to talk to me
>have decided today (since it is Wednesday) at 2 is the best time
>the same day I told the master sitting and basically moderating this meeting when it would be best to have this talk, meet anon from /v/ who lives like 20 minutes from me
>i think he is into kink, or so into /v/ culture he buys into the "qt femboy" stuff
>want to have lunch with him sometime this week to determine if he is legit into kink, or just another bro to hang out with in my vanilla life
>was suppose to be Tuesday, but shit happened
>knows I have stuff today, talked with him about that scheduling stuff

I'm just fearing the worst, that the meeting is either gonna be her and I trying to talk through my actions a while back that caused our thing to end, or her emotionally bullying me and making me feel guilty for that day. The responsible person in me says go, that at worst there will be tears. The irresponsible, immature person in me just wants to tell the master in the middle of this "Shit came up today, and rest of the week I'm busy, may need to meet another time," just to see how she reacts.

Personally, option B is really tempting cause lunch is planned to be sushi and sake, and if that works then having a potential new drinking/cuddling/movie watching buddy. Then again I've never been one to just be that big of a dick, but I figure I am one more big anxiety/stress moment away from serious heart problems, and don't want to deal with if shit goes south with her.
>>
File: 1324220416667.jpg (69KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1324220416667.jpg
69KB, 480x640px
>>5500851
I know that temptation to avoid. Don't give in.
Do have a friend on call for cuddle/emotional support in case things turn sour.
>>
File: 1299217895225.jpg (210KB, 1029x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1299217895225.jpg
210KB, 1029x1200px
>>5500851
talk about making it dinner instead, and the good times with the new friend can help recover from the stress of the meeting?
>>
I love, love, LOVE domming. mostly because I have such a fantastic sub.
(5'6" 120 lbs ginger as fuck, soooo slutty)
But what sets me off is ear biting.
I could be in the middle of a session, whip and rottenburg wheel in hand, she's tied and gagged, and it doesn't matter one bit if a mouth comes NEAR my ear.
I stop, go limp, and practically drool. The longer it goes on the worse I get too. I'll start whimpering and pushing my ass in the air just... Submitting to whatever whim the biter has.
>>
>>5501078
>But what sets me off is ear biting.
>I could be in the middle of a session, whip and rottenburg wheel in hand, she's tied and gagged, and it doesn't matter one bit if a mouth comes NEAR my ear.
>I stop, go limp, and practically drool. The longer it goes on the worse I get too. I'll start whimpering and pushing my ass in the air just... Submitting to whatever whim the biter has.

D'awwww you're just like my kitten, nothing gets her subby faster than blowing into her ear or nibbling it.
>>
>>5501078
Anyone else, or is this just me?
It seems everyone has that one thing that makes them shiver but I'm wondering who else has the ear thing. Its such an odd place to be erotic.
>>
>>5501101
Well, having my ear nommed has a similar effect on me to having my neck nommed. Having a Mistress who growls while nomming is awesome. When it first happened to me, I finally understood the phrase, legs turning to jelly
>>
>>5501094
Ya its pretty funny/frustrating too. My sub uses it against me.
When she knows she misbehaved and I'm going to use a punishment she particularly doesn't like she will do her best to latch onto my ear and suck... And suck... And suck...
Til I'm mumbling gibberish into a pillow. Its a delay tactic but god that feeling is addictive. I could resist... Sometimes I do. But I never want to... Ahhhhh
>>
File: 1295554789955.jpg (84KB, 766x660px) Image search: [Google]
1295554789955.jpg
84KB, 766x660px
>>5501101
i totally have the ear thing. also, just above the tip of my tailbone is one of the most sensetive spots on my body... and 'tailclit attack' seems to be effective on nearly all petgirls and a significant proportion of petboys....
>>
>>5501102
Ya, my sub LOVES the neck bite growl. She says it makes her feel like an animal. Like prey. Its a great feeling to gain that much power. First time I did that to her she ruined the sheets ;)
>>
>>5501104
A LONG LOOONG time ago I messed around with my brother. . . what can I say?
Anyway I discovered back then that I also had the tailbone thing. Rimjobs do it too. He was a sick fucker. We pretend like nothing happened now.
>>
File: 137652459620.jpg (844KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
137652459620.jpg
844KB, 1062x1500px
>>5501105
Damn, son. You're making BD'awwwwSM, son. Keep it up.
>>5501108
Other people would ask for storytime. But I can tell that this is a sensative issue. So I won't ask.
>>
>>5501110
Not really sensitive. Just shocking to me.
>twelve y.o. I think?
>he's 13 maybe?
>bro finds dads old playboys and shows me
>somuchhair.jpeg
>"what's yours look like" he asked
> show you mine if you show me yours
>excessive giggles
> he gets serious "yours looks way better"
> examine his, realize its a good 7 inches
>weird feelings
>he feels me up, tells me to do the same.
>ihavenocluewhatimdoing
>"put it in your mouth"
>"what???"
>agree if he does mine next
>smells bad, tastes worse
>deal was count to a hundred, so I do.
>he's going up and down while I just sit there.
>100 seconds not long enough for him to finish thank god.
>"your turn"
>hes quite enthusiastic.
>tummy feels weird
>"I think i have to pee" oh naivity
>he keeps going, really don't want to pee on brother/bed, hold it in.
> suddenly he licks lower (butt)
>"OOOOooioooooohhhhhH"
>fucking reactor meltdown.
Parents investigated noise, we shoved clothes on and scattered. There were about 5 more episodes. Never had sex, I was prepubescent, nothing would fit.

I never REALLY realized what I was doing until sex ed class. Then it hit me like a brick. I was in shock for a while. But I've significantly recovered.
>>
>>5501122
Christ.
>>
>>5501130
Thanks? Haha
I'm glad my incestuous pseudomolestation (whoa no red line... That's a word) could make you pop a boner
>>
>>5501133
It didn't. The Christ is one of shock and mild upset, not arousal.
Incest as a fetish never did anything for me.
>>
Speaking of Christ...does anyone else have a very strong association between kink and God?
I mean, I'm not even Christian but Jesus' passion seems kinda extremely hot. Of course I'd probably safeword and die after the first three strokes with a scourge, not to mention the actual crucifixion.

Also, the helplessness of submission in regard to the helplessness of humankind before God. Hng. Interestingly enough, the word "Islam" means submission.
>>
>>5501137
Well that's better than. At the time it was happening I enjoyed it. It was positive attention from my older brother. And it felt good.

Later I was thoroughly disgusted but undeniably turned on and even more disgusted that I was turned on. I mentioned it once and he actually played dumb. I was appalled and embarrassed and angry.
I just let it drop.

Its worth mentioning that he was adopted. I grew up with him my whole life so he's still my brother but if we had had intercourse i guess its good that we aren't actually related.
>>
>>5501143
Interesting. The closest I've gotten to associating the two is imagining a crucifix style restraint.
>>
>>5501148
Man I need to get on the fetlife group. Talking about this stuff is great
>>
I'm posting this stuff from work. I'm just that bored. Sucks that /d/ isn't as busy as other boards. If anyone wants I'll post another story.
I could do discovering my sub's subby side.
The time my sub dommed me by surprise
The time we brought a friend to our bedroom to make our ff into a ffm.
Discovering Subby's love of roleplaying
Our first toy purchases
There's more I'm sure.
>>
>>5501143
I think St Sebastian would have loads of kinky associations too, what with the whole "beautiful young man dies so sexy" thing
>>
>>5501168
Oh and by another story I mean that these posts are all me.
>>5501155
>>5501148
>>5501147
>>5501133
>>5501122
>>5501108
>>5501105
>>5501103
>>5501101
>>5501078
I shamefully love the attention. :/
>>
>>5501171
St Sebastian is one of my favourite saints. I did do a !!LEWD!! photoshoot as inspired by him. With rope bondage, shitty knots and a qt model.
>>
>>5501177
Who was he? What's his story?
>>
>>5501143
Christfag, reporting in. We exist. There's agroup called "Christianity and bdsm" on fetlife. We tend not to mix the two, because there's too many people with spoons up their asses to willingly talk about it openly.
>>
>>5501198
Pretty much he was a cool and qt saint, and the reason he's interesting is that his martyrdom was Freudian as fuck; he was tied to a tree and shot to death with arrows. Wiki has more to say on that.
>>
>>5501203
I think some people put too much stock in Freud.
Now I can totally see Sebastians death as a possible example of piquerism
>>
I wonder how many come here to talk and jhow many just to jerk
>>
>>5501250
>whynotboth.jpg
>>
>>5501250
I come to this thread to talk, and this board to curate a nice collection of fun things to jerk to.
>>
>>5501247
I've seen the artist before. Chills.
That good kind of fear... But still is that allowed here?
>>
>>5501262
Not all of their stuff, I've a 80 or so page artbook of their's and it's mostly not safe for /d/. The explicit rules state no guro, and I'd say that that picture isn't guro, but it is pushing it.
>>
>>5501250
I come here with the intention of fapping but I always end up just reading everything and talking instead.
>>
>>5501250
I come to this thread for the community. The pictures don't really do much for me, outside of being pretty to look at!
>>
File: 1210614154709.jpg (42KB, 475x361px) Image search: [Google]
1210614154709.jpg
42KB, 475x361px
http://blog.multiphilia.com/?p=20
>>
File: Tatooed and Screwed.jpg (42KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
Tatooed and Screwed.jpg
42KB, 500x355px
>>5501303
>>
File: 1210661226411.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1210661226411.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>5501306
>>
>>5501168
>The time we brought a friend to our bedroom to make our ff into a ffm.
Yes, please
>>
>>5501349
Haha OK. I want to shower first. I just got off work and I feel gross.
I also don't want this to be a simple recitation of facts like the other story. This one is a much better memory and I want to give it the time it deserves so allow me time to pretype it.

I need 3 name suggestions. Cuz I'm not using our real ones. One for me, one for subby. And one for the dude. First come first serve if no one answers I'll use my default fake names.
>>
>>5501250
I come to talk, jerk, and poach ideas for me and Singalmo.
>>
>>5501303
>http://blog.multiphilia.com/?p=20

Invite code not working?
>>
File: 1212039535439.jpg (134KB, 634x925px) Image search: [Google]
1212039535439.jpg
134KB, 634x925px
>>5501451
"bloglove" has been expanded.
>>
Any Daddies or littles here?
>>
File: 1210773666451.jpg (35KB, 328x478px) Image search: [Google]
1210773666451.jpg
35KB, 328x478px
>>5501451
>>5501303
Shinier than fetlife, is there a /d/ presense?
>>
File: 880.jpg (113KB, 643x800px) Image search: [Google]
880.jpg
113KB, 643x800px
>>5501143
>Interestingly enough, the word "Islam" means submission.
Does "yougetslammed" mean dominance?
>>
Well, got a text around 12 today that the meeting up to talk was cancelled.
Apparently the middle man inbetween us decided to call it off because of complications.
So now I gotta sit and wait for another time.
>>
>>5501492
No, something like iybene means dominance.
>>
File: Get ready.gif (652KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
Get ready.gif
652KB, 226x309px
Ready Everyone?
I'm this bitch >>5501168
Responding to this guy >>5501349
Spent all day getting the story from memory onto paper.
This is about 89% true with some embellishments. nothing actually went this smoothly of course, there was significant awkwardness at first and I wasn't this freakin smooth and witty. (I was actually really jealous starting out.)

HERE GOES
>>
>>5501909
I will be called Megan for the remainder of this story, My Subby is going to be Katie. And the guy we brought in will be called Alex. I hate giving out of text descriptions but If you want them here, if not skip ahead.

20 y.o. Katie is 5’6” and 115 pounds. A cup breasts, a lovely flat belly that I LOVE to kiss and lick and I’m getting off topic. She is quite fair skinned with bright, long red hair, all natural, I don’t let her augment. She has beautiful huge brown eyes with little flecks of gold that she claims she can’t see. She has sparse freckles on her nose and arms an adorable bubble butt, long legs, red pubic hair trimmed into a landing … line, she bitches about having to shave but I spank her if she doesnt. Dainty feminine hands and feet that she loves to put bright colored nail polish on. She wears a lot of sun dresses cuz she knows I like it and she likes the breeziness. She likes the way lace feels and I love how it looks so that’s pretty much her underwear drawer except for the 5 pairs of lame cotton ones for u know what. Her nipples and vagina are both a lovely pink color. And my god she gets wet, when it rains, it pours. She has a smile that could stop a speeding train and a laugh that she hates but It’s seriously my favorite sound in the world.

22 y.o. I’m 5’8” and 150 Pasty but not as much as Kate, Red hair, duller than hers down to my ears, I keep it messy-ish. Last time I checked my boobs were around a C. I don’t do the official measuring that often but my bras fit so… I don’t work out like… at all so I’m thicker than Katie but she says she likes it. I’m proud of my ass. It’s bigger than Katie’s obviously but just as firm and smooth. Katie says my eyes are one of my best features. They’re hazel. She calls them stormy to flatter me. I keep a triangle of hair on my crotch because I like the thought of Katie having to bury her nose in it when she goes down.
>>
>>5501915
I love how silk feels and I have this black silk robe that I think of as my “domming battle armor” makes me feel sexy and Katie knows I mean business when I pull it out.

21 y.o. Alex is a skinny dude. But he’s got a nice body. It’s hard from his workouts and pretty well ripped. He’s got sandy hair that he keeps pretty close to buzzed. Not really an attractive face but who am I to judge. He has dark eyes, straight teeth, clear skin. And a seven incher down below. We measured after this was done to compare it to my phake phalluses.

Super sexy story time!

Katie and I wanted a threesome. Our sex has always been hot, steamy, fun… never lacking. Her masochism fits my sadistic side like a latex glove. We just want every time to be better than the last time. We want to try EVERYTHING and we never want to slow down.

So we talked about the only thing our romps were actually missing; a dick. She was the one who originally brought it up and I was extremely apprehensive. I knew she was bi and I tend to dabble but I don’t feel too strongly about men and if there’s one thing I’ve never grown out of its that I hate to share my toys. We kept talking about it though and, as usual, after enough pleading I acquiesced, She just looks so cute down on her knees. I figured it wouldn’t be so bad; after all, I’ve dug my fingers so far into Katie (pun intended) that no man alive could take her from me

With names of all our guy friends listed before us, we began debating, comparing, and eliminating. This one would never do kinky shit. This one will brag. He won’t know what to do. This one doesn’t deserve it. We don’t know him well enough. We know him too well…
Eventually we decided on Alex.
>>
>>5501925
(forgot to change my name back lol.)
We’ve both known Alex for several years now. He’s the life of a party, a good listener, a better friend, just the right amount of shy around girls, great at keeping secrets, and just a little bit of a player. We did consider physical appearance too I’m not gonna say I’m not shallow. Years of Amateur MMA have left Alex covered in corded muscle with a lean physique that reminds me of an Otter. He’s not bad looking but he’s no Katie. Something about that flat, perfect stomach, that smooth alabaster skin, fiery red hair, god! Women just have curves in all the right places. Guys are… blocky…. And hairy.

As luck would have it our housemates invited Alex down for a party, news that he would be staying that weekend pushed our schedule forward significantly. Butterflies danced in my stomach and a little lower when I learned that we only had 2 more days to wait.

Katie came to me the day before and said that she had been texting him and slowly got him to agree. Even though it wasn’t exactly difficult to get a guy to come to bed I still took her upstairs for a reward. I might have spanked the excitement out of her too… I still don’t like sharing.
>>
>>5501928
Alex got there at noon on Friday and we partied, Katie was eyeing him. up completely unable to hide her anticipation and I was busy drowning my jealousy in alcohol. We talked we laughed we played games, and when the roomies announced that they were getting tired Katie, Alex, and I shared a look that flipped my gut over. The two extra people of the house left for bed, Katie and I went to our room for last minute preparations, and Alex waited on the couch.

In my 4 years of dating and Domming Katie I’ve amassed quite a large collection of toys. 4 dicks, 4 vibes, 3 plugs, 2 sets of beads, 1 C Ring (special ordered for tonight), 2 restraint systems, various lubes, edible powders/paints, 4 clamps, cuffs, 2 whips, a rottenburg wheel, and a harness for my favorite Dildo that Katie didn’t know I bought. I’m quite proud of my collection and displayed It on Katie’s desk for this occasion, but the piece de resistance was on Katie herself; Her Collar. A 13 inch band of soft, wine-colored, filigreed leather adorned with a single loop and a hidden lock sat comfortably around her throat while she knelt on my bed soaking up every word I said, instructing her in what we would do to make this a night we three would want to remember.

I slipped downstairs wearing only Katie’s Key on a claspless silver chain around my neck (personal touch, we have to be close enough to kiss for me to unlock her) and approached Alex. Staring expectantly with my hands on my hips, I said not a word but waited until he stood, then I walked smoothly upstairs, not waiting for him to follow but knowing he’d enjoy the view.
>>
>>5501931
>(I didn't proofread this. sorry)
Sweeping into the room, I left the door open, spun and sunk into a chair, legs crossed. Katie watched me eagerly. Moments later Alex peeked around the corner and then came into the room. I saw her skin flush but it was nothing compared to alex’s open mouthed gape when he saw her. I dressed her up in black thigh highs with a matching pair of lacey boyshorts and a shelf bra that turned her delicate little B’s into wonderful handfuls. She stood up visibly squirmed when his eyes drank her in, She did as I advised her and gave him a view of her perky little ass when she brushed past him to shut the door. I sat and observed, thinking “that’s right, admire my work.” And feeling an odd sense of pride. She spun and walked right up to him, pressing her tight body up against his and letting out a breath she had been holding for a while. Before he could do anything she pushed him onto the bed. Completely off-guard he toppled and stayed put. Biting her lip she crawled onto him and started unbuttoning his jeans. He decided to help, stripping down in a matter of seconds that’s when we sprung our trap. I stood and nodded to her, she ground her swiftly soaking panties on his boxers-covered crotch, drawing a moan and creating the distraction. She’s so good at following instructions. I brought his right wrist to our under-the-bed restraints while she did his left. When he realized what we were doing he didn’t fight it and his quickly growing tent seemed to agree with our decision.
>>
>>5501932
Katie Sat back, pressing her Crotch against his, just a few soaked layers between their aching genitals but she knew better than to take off clothing before I let her. So she started a slow undulation and both their mouths fell open. I smiled and laid down next to Alex, propped up on one elbow. He was lifting his head, straining to see what Katie was doing so I cupped his chin and none too gently made him look straight into the hazel of my eyes.

“In here, I call the shots. She has very specific instructions on what to do with you and she’s going to take her sweet… sweet … time. These cuffs are going to make sure that you don’t try to move things along too fast. If you consent, then you are my property while you are in this room, and I will give you the night of your life. If you don’t, then you will get dressed, and sleep on the couch. What do you say?”

He swallowed twice then, punctuated by a loud moan from Katie, stammered out a yes

“good!” I said. “Our safeword is honeywine. Now let’s REALLY get started.”
>>
>>5501937
I nodded again to Katie and she quickly slithered down his body until she was level with the shining stain she had left on his clothed member. After giving his wet, covered cock one long, loving lick she pulled down his waistband with agonizing sloth. His Dick sprang up to full attention and her eyes widened with hunger. I grudgingly admit that he was pretty big. Katie looked at me, wide-eyed, eager and hopeful.
“Wait.” I said.
She whimpered once but stopped at my warning look. I stood and took the rubber cock ring off my desk then approached Katie. She obediently opened her mouth wide and held out her tongue. I placed the ring into her hot little mouth and she closed it working the simple ring around getting it good and wet. Alex looked confused to which I offered only a smile and a wink. Practice on my dildos paid off as she practically pounced on His member, wrapping her lips around it and working her tongue back and forth. Alex was stunned then surprised as he felt the ring sliding down his shaft with her lips, when it was halfway down she pulled up and I finished pushing it down with my hand while she continued bobbing up and down in his lap. She looked up at me, mouth full of cock with a question in her eye.

I answered, “yes, you did wonderful dear and I shall reward you soon.”
>>
>>5501941
She moaned and redoubled her efforts on his pole.

“the ring will slow you down and make your dick swell up to an even more respectable size.” I said to him.

He laughed and said “Fuck! I’m gonna need it Megan!”

I lay close enough to smell his cologne and pet Katie’s hair before whispering “consider this your warning since you’re new, you do not speak unless asked a direct question. And you address me as Mistress. Now, do you like what Katie’s doing?”
He paused “…yes… Mistress”

“do you want her to keep going?” I asked?

“yes!! Yes please! … Mistress”

“Good. Katie, stop” I ordered in a quiet voice, his eyes still held in mine. Katie whined but did as she was told. I waited a few seconds to watch desperation roll off of Alex but he didn’t complain or question me.

“haha, good pets! Katie grind on him, lose your panties.” I smiled wickedly as I held the tip of his penis to his abs with one finger laying it flat against his body.

She happily leapt up and tore her nigh ruined lace off her body then planted his shaft between her second set of lips. His head fell back, open mouthed again and she did the same. Jerking her hips, rhythmically sliding back and forth across his member. I stood and walked to the desk to retrieve my beads, choosing the larger set I returned to the bed, behind the nearly comatose Katie. She already gets wetter than any girl I’ve ever seen but tribbing, grinding, and humping is her absolute favorite foreplay. She’s practically flooding his lap and as I see a rivulet cross Alex’s closely shaved sack I let out a little breath. I don’t care for men but cover something in your favorite candy and you will want to eat it. I lay down and inch closer. Katie’s scent hits me hard mingled with the heavier spice of Alex. Suddenly I’m not so composed.
>>
>>5501945
I drag my tongue from the little wrinkle in alex’s skin all the way up, through Katie’s suddenly pushed back lips and across her puckered star where I stay and lavish her. She has gone limp on top of him now, letting out an extended moan that turns into a mewl. When her tight little backdoor can’t get any wetter I start sliding a bead in. Her pitiful mewl transforms into a shocked ‘Ohhhh!’ and the beads slip in one by one. Her breathing becomes labored and the waves of nectar coming from her flower redouble. Alex can’t see what’s going on so I indulge him.

“she’s a little butt-slut too.”

he lets out a simple “Oh” but I know he’s impressed.
>>
>>5501946
I kneel, pushing my modest breasts into her back. I let my breath play hotly across the back of her neck and nibble just above her Collar, something that I know makes her throb and see white. Her humping becomes erratic as she tries to simultaneously stave off orgasm and find something to shove inside of her. I whisper right into her ear so that only we can hear.

“do you want something in your pussy? Do you want to fuck? Do you want to fuck that cock between your drenched little lips?”

She nods emphatically again and again. Her eyes are wild and desperate.

“tell me what you are Katie.”
She gasps “I’m your whore, I’m your slut, your toy, your pet” Her hips twitch with each response and more little rivers join together in Alex’s Lap.

“Good girl Katie, you can fuck him now.” I retrieve a bullet-vibe from where I stashed it and slide it into her hand. “and you can come, Once.”

She smiles and giddily gasps out her thanks. I want to watch her reactions and I want to do it from the best seat in the house. I cross the bed on my knees and swing one leg over Alex’s shoulders, grabbing the headrest behind me for support. I settle in facing Katie, and straddling Alex’s face. My pet is lifting herself up and fumbling with the Vibe. I press down, pushing my aching lips against Alex’s face, before I even speak he has started licking. I gasp and chuckle.
“Oh good boy! Mmmmm oh god you do know what to do don’t you?”

He actually lets out a muffled “yeff mifstreff” making me laugh.
>>
>>5501947
>(time for some tenderness. This actually happened, she thought I was testing her and that she was failing. Made me d'aww. Subs are fragile little things)
I look to Katie, she’s stopped above him and regained some composure. She looks at me with something akin to fear. My heart melts and My hard walls come down. I smile gently to her and hold her cheek in my hand. I hook my finger into her collar loop and gently pull her to me and kiss before I whisper again

“It’s ok. This changes nothing. I love you with all my heart Katie.”

She smiles and cries just one tear that I wipe away. Then she bites her lip and starts inching down. (threesomes are confusing)
>>
>>5501951
Below me Alex lets out a long sigh that fills my nether regions with heat. Prompting me to grind on his open and slack mouth before slapping him on the chest for stopping. I did like the way that muscle felt.

I watched Katie’s face contort with pleasure as she bounced up and down Alex’s dick, the tiny vibrator held to her clit working it’s magic. I lean forward putting my hand on Alex’s stomach and Katie’s nipple in my mouth. I bite lightly and as her face twists further mine begins to match it, Alex really knew his way around. Her whole body begins to flex and her mouth stretches open into an ‘O’ She blurts “Mistressi’mgonnacum!!” My own familiar tightness crawls through my abdomen when I reach behind her (making Alex lift his head to keep lapping at me, he was quite dedicated) and grasp the ring protruding from her sphincter. I say “Come.” and pull hard. Katie spasms and screams as the forgotten beads pop out of her in a rush, I see Alex get pushed out of her clenching hole and a torrent of fluid follows, Squirting is rare for her, and seeing it happen pushes me over the edge I buck on top of Alex’s tongue as the waves of static roll over me. He laps at my clit throughout, sending white hot flashes through my spine. Eventually its too much and I roll off. Katie is still shaking and twitching as she curls into me, we lie on the bed next to the bound Alex for a minute I hold Katie and whisper to her kissing her head and lightly biting her shoulder and back (weird thing I do after sex, shut up) After she recovers a little She looks up at me and I look from her to Alex. The sight of him makes both of us laugh until we are sore. He’s covered in eu de girl with a raging hard on and pink Velcro straps on his wrists. He’s overwhelmed and clearly frustrated
>>
>>5501952
We come down from our giggling fit and I push hair off of Katie’s face. “You haven’t said the safeword yet.”

She bites her lip again (damn I love that) and shakes her head

“So you know you’re still mine”

She nods

“and you still have a job to do” I add pointing to his inflamed Alex Junior.

She smiles and nods

“Good Girl. Untie him and help him get that ring off”

while they are busy I move to the closet and produce my brand new harness complete with my big pink dick. Un-noticed by the duo struggling, rather comically, to remove the ring, I slip on the strapon. I wait until they have finished and she’s idly toying with him to turn around and saunter over. When what they see connects in their sex addled brains Katie looks nothing but ecstatic at her surprise gift while a cold pall of fear hits Alex. We both notice and laugh.

“don’t worry sweetie, this is for her, unless you ask nicely”

I lay on the bed

“Alex, poor alex all pent up and ready to pop. You know if I had my way I’d blue ball you. but I promised Katie that if you were really good we’d let you come. And you far exceeded my expectations.” Katie had climbed onto me already and worked her way onto my new toy, she was riding slowly still sensitive. “you get to fuck Katie in the ass and… she wants you to come inside. Get to work boy toy.”
>>
>>5501956
He flew to the bed and knelt behind the gyrating Katie. I twined my fingers through her hair and pulled her down, embracing her while arching her back over. I hold her head above mine, and lock gaze with her to watch as she is penetrated. Her eyes widen as he presses in, her tired muscles giving. Inch after inch works in and her mouth hangs open. I see pain, mixed with so much pleasure. I feel myself grow wet again, watching my lover become impaled on two massive cocks. Alex begins a slow back and forth motion that lifts her off my dick and drops her back on again. she bites my neck on reflex and her nails dig into my shoulders. I growl into her ear and lift myself too. She yells primal sounds created from whatever blissful corner of her mind that she’s retreated to, falling just short of words. Alex and I find a rhythm, he goes in I pull out, I go in he pulls out. Every thrust is punctuated by a noise from Katie. I feel His speed increase and his grunts get louder, I speed up to keep pace and Katie is reduced to squeaks. Alex yells and bottoms out so I do the same. Katie’s stomach clenches hard over and over, and her mouth gives a silent scream. I feel more liquid trickle out of her honeypot. Alex gives three more feeble thrusts then pulls away gasping for breath. I feel warmth and stickyness rush over my ladyparts and grimace. The things I do for Kate. She nuzzles into me and curls in on herself hugging her sore midriff. I just hold her and sigh contentedly. Her tired voice murmurs “honeywine” I kiss her on the nose and pop her collar off.

The three of us took a shower shortly after and contemplated burning the sheets. We had more drinks and then went to bed. The next morning we ate the biggest fucking breakfast in the world and I showed Alex “Sunstone” by Shiniez, a comic that really got me inspired with my S&M and places on the internet where he could buy more kinky shit. I converted someone :D. and we’re definitely doing this again.
>>
>>5501959
That's all folks
Questions?
Comments?
concerns?
Hurry up i need to go fuck someone
>>
>>5501960
No new posts makes me sad
>>
pretty good story for a 4chan neckbeard :D
>>
>>5501962
:P I knew no one would believe me.
Why am I believable before the story and not after?

Yes, I embellished to give everyone a good story but the threesome really happened
>>
>>5501973
Hey, after some of the shit I've been part of I'll believe it. Mostly I'm jealous our girl lets you play with her ass. I am pretty much an anal freak, but Singalmo doesn't really like any of it, not even being rimmed.
>>
one timestamp with a collar would fix that, and make the story even hotter :) But thank you for sharing it anyway! I'm a secret dom, but haven't fund sub partner yet (except for some light bondage/roleplay) - in fact my current gf is not into it at all, but i really love her for other things.
>>
>>5501983
Sadly the Collar was fictitious. It's a design idea that I just can't get right. hidden locks don't play well with leather.
I could timestamp the collar that she actually wore.
it's a simple black leather affair.
>>
>>5501993
that would be great :) (don't be shy to include other toys if you would :) )
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>5501915
>>5501925
>>5501928
>>5501931
>>5501932
>>5501937
>>5501941
>>5501945
>>5501946
>>5501947
>>5501951
>>5501952
>>5501956
>>5501959

I guess you should know that some of us, err... appreciated, your story.

I have already come, yet my boner is eternal.
>>
>>5499529
OKC is garbage more or less everywhere.
>>
>>5501945
>And you address me as Mistress.
Amateur move. You aren't Mistress to the uninitiated. Not believable for a second.

>>5501937
>“In here, I call the shots. She has very specific instructions on what to do with you and she’s going to take her sweet… sweet … time. These cuffs are going to make sure that you don’t try to move things along too fast. If you consent, then you are my property while you are in this room, and I will give you the night of your life. If you don’t, then you will get dressed, and sleep on the couch. What do you say?”
None of that is safe, sane or consensual. And this story is made up. It reeks of fetlife fiction.
>>
File: 1402533315599.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1402533315599.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>5501996
Here ya go :-)
From left to right: bullet vibe, beads, collar, the dildo (its off-pink trust me), and the pink wrist restraints
>>
File: 1398555838642.jpg (93KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1398555838642.jpg
93KB, 800x480px
>>5501960
>"honeywine"
Aaaah, it's so fucking cute, good read.
>>
>>5502009
Now that all this has been sorted, I think your forgetting about some one that you need to go fuck.
>>
>>5502010
AWWWWWWW that's almost perfect!!!!

>>5502014
Oh I never forget, ;) she's just not done at work yet
>>
>>5502007
Actually he told us later that it wasn't his first threesome and not his first BDSM session either. but it was an amateur move. We are amateurs after all.

And it was safe, he had good blood flow to his hands, his feet were unbound the room was a steady 70 degrees, he was VERY well supervised, and we weren't doing any dangerous play i.e. breath, blood, or blade.
He consented three times. once over the phone to the threesome, once before the sex to being tied down and the cock ring which I skipped for story's sake, and once in the story to being dommed.
>>
>>5502007
And I can't find a reason why is wasn't Sane.
please explain.

Also It reeks of a fiction because I wrote it like one instead of greentext/shorthanding it all
>>
>>5501998
Thanks
I'm glad you liked it. I thought i went a bit too far in making it sound like something straight from mcstories.
but that's better than writing paragraphs of how awkward it was to watch a dude fuck your girlfriend
>>
>>5502023
First, it's not sane to ignore the cardinal rules of BDSM, handcuff someone to the bed, and tell them that they play by your rules OR ELSE. The fact that you don't recognize these 3 very basic rules is very telling.

Also, this >>5502021 is something that should be discussed before play, not after. Lends to both the safe and sane. Can't imagine how you'd expect to dominate without knowing someone's experience first.

>but it was an amateur move. We are amateurs after all.
Then you should be mentored. After 4 years, so you say, you should already know these things.

You'd also know that consent has to be given before you subdue your prey, not when you're cuffing them to the bed. That's why I don't believe this story, and I hope it's not true. Nobody with years of experience would fuck up this badly. Seek a mentor before playing again.
>>
>>5501980
Thanks, I know im lucky. But even she only lowers that limit on good days.
Most of the time the cleanup isnt worth the payoff but that day we took special precautions
(I got to give her an enema!!! it was awesome)
>>
>>5502033
Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves, so it's all g. However, this dude has a point, if you did this to the wrong person it could easily turn south.
>>
>>5502037
Well it's not just that. There's people here that will read this fantasy and think it's okay to tie someone down and order them to do things. That's not how the Domination in BDSM works. Someone will try this and be charged for rape or assault or something.
>>
First time poster on this but I enjoy this fetish and want to talk to more people about it!
>>
>>5502033
>Subdue your prey
Really?
besides that, I meant amateurs in the sense that we do this purely for the love of the act.
you know, the actual definition of amateur?
we have plenty of experience doing this with each other.
And Alex is a good friend of ours. we shared loads of stories with him. that's how we knew he was good at keeping secrets. he knew i was a dom and when we invited him into our love life we made sure that he knew what he was getting into. He LOVED the idea before either of us even saw him naked.
I was just playing my role when I laid down my law.
Lastly, they weren't handcuffs. look at the picture. they are soft, velvet velcro straps.
I gave him 4 ways out, reject the invitation, reject my rules, resist the initial bondage AT ALL (which wasnt how it went in the story either, we didnt DISTRACT him and strap him in. I said "we want to tie you up, you cool with that?" he consented. in what world could two girls who don't work out overpower an MMA athlete?) he wanted in.
Don't believe the story? cool. some parts are made up or changed. but the actual event? that happened safely and consentually
>>
>>5502044
Oh, last way out was safe word. forgot that
>>
TL;DR The way it sounds in the story is bad. yes.
But in real life we were very smart about this
I know all about SSC I just skipped the boring parts to make the memory a little more pornographic for the readers.
>>
>>5502048
I'm sure you knew he knew what a safe word was for despite not even knowing he ever had a threesome. And now you're amending your story about how you asked for consent. Just saying, this sets a horrible, horrible example for inexperienced readers.
>>
>>5502009
Guy who requested story here,
Thank you for your time.
And wow you are a lucky person
>>
>>5502060
Do your friends tell you every detail of their lives?

There are lots of amendments to the story. Think of it like historical non-fiction.
It's a colorized, glamorized account of what actually happened.

Expecting my story to account for perfect consent is like expecting ... Beowulf to perfectly depict nordic life.
>>
ITT: people getting butthurt about a story
It legitimately does not matter whether it actually happened or not.

You guys have all been on 4chan for how long? You should know this by now.
>>
File: 0064.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
0064.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>5501960
>(Jane voice)
I'll be in my bunk
>>
>>5501101

I don't think it's that uncommon...

The ear has a lot of nerve terminals, and may very well be considered an erogenous zone.

Lots of people in this thread already said that they just melt when someone (either dom or sub) bites/nibbles/sucks on their ear. And I'm here just engrossing the choir... I lose all the strength on my legs when this happens...
>>
>>5502033
>Then you should be mentored. After 4 years, so you say, you should already know these things.
sorry, calling straight bullshit on this.

you don't need to be mentored to start bdsm play.
Their is some safety things you need to know, but the mentoring practice is just one of many ways to get knowledge and you should never stop learning.
>>
Personally I don't believe any fetish stories I read on the internet unless they're really mundane (ie "if it sounds too hot to be true, it is"). This goes especially for when the story is even crazier than most pornography. It's common for people to make shit up completely and try to pass it off as a "true story" because when you get other people to believe it, it makes that fantasy seem just a little bit more real.

A few big telltale signs that what you're reading is fiction:
>There's lots of dialogue. When people tell true stories they don't repeat every word said, they just quickly sum up the gist of the conversation.
>The dialogue is written like a (bad) novel, with dramatic punctuation and speech far more eloquent/dramatic than anything a person would actually say in real conversation.
>There's lots of detail. Again, people don't spend lots of time describing every little thing. Only the most important, salient bits required to move the story forward get told. Only someone writing a sexual fantasy would describe every person in minute detail, everything that was worn, how the environment looked, how objects felt, etc.
>The story goes on forever. Even when describing a very significant moment in their lives most people still tell a very short story.
>When hard to believe elements are pointed out, new, suspiciously convenient details are added. Very often these details require significant ret-cons to the story. ("you said you went straight from the bedroom to your car by climbing out the window, but earlier you said you left the keys in the kitchen", "I didn't mention this because I didn't think it was important to my 50 paragraph story, but I actually didn't go straight from the bedroom to my car but actually first sneaked from the bedroom to the kitchen to get my keys and then went out the window there to get to my car").
>>
>>5502106
Not him, but if you've been active for four years and still don't know the basics of running a safe scene, it's pretty obvious that whatever you've been doing to gain knowledge isn't working. A mentor would be the best way to go in this case since then you'll have someone calling you out when you do or even suggest something retarded.

It's also not a bad idea to get mentoring anyway. It gives you more credibility in the community when already trusted members vouch for you and can attest that you actually do give a shit about the people you play with.
>>
>>5502094
I don't think I get the reference

>>5502102
funny enough that was me too

>>5502106
thanks
>>
>>5502127
>I don't think I get the reference
There was a guy from the TV show Battlestar Gallactica who used to said pretty often "I'll be in my bunk".

The obvious implication is that he was fapping.
>>
>>5502137
Wait, scrap that - it was Firefly.

I apologise.
>>
File: 1311834003791.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1311834003791.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
>>5502123
>still don't know the basics of running a safe scene
your reading the story with the worst assumptions. It was very obvious to me that they had a decent friendship and knowledge of each other before this started, and could trust that the guy would call a stop to this if he wanted to.
Second, even in the striped down version of events she got his consent, and as friend of mine likes to say 'assent matters'. Don't assume that he didn't know what he was doing, and is being violated. He gave consent, he had opportunities to back out at all points.
> It gives you more credibility in the community when already trusted members vouch for you and can attest that you actually do give a shit about the people you play with.
can totally happen without mentoring.
>>
>>5502115
See literally every other post I've made.
I wrote this like a bad novel on purpose.
People wanted good jerking material not the quick recap I did about the incest story
>>
File: efd.gif (866KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
efd.gif
866KB, 200x242px
>>5502137
>>5502140

>Getting Firefly confused with BSG
>>
>>5502184
I didn't confuse the shows, just the quote.

Un-knot your knickers.
>>
>>5501959
>I feel warmth and stickyness rush over my ladyparts and grimace
Wait, were you on birth control?
>>
>>5502189
>Un-knot your knickers.

why would they do that for YOU?

is that your fetish?
because as you know, that sick shit [spoiler]is totally okay[spoiler/]
>>
>>5500000
Hm, I guess I see your point. I never considered that people would want sex "in exchange" for the kink, but I can imagine that being true.
Though I'm not entirely sure about asexuals not really being interested in kink. I doubt most would be as facinated as you are, but I also doubt most would completely block it off. Since sexuality is really a non-subject for most, the hesitations one could expect people with 'normal' sex-lives to have when confronted with the more alternative stuff is completely irrelevant. But I also know of many asexuals who have forced themselves into the sexual norm, and for whom any deviation is a strain on the already stretched comfort zone, so I'm no judge.

>let them fuck outside the relationship (which is fair imo)
This is the main reason I actively avoid relationships. I think it's fair too, but with the ingrained idea of physical intimacy and trust, such relationships only really work with extremely tolerant people, who then either abstain themselves (making me feel bad) or are so likeable, that their sexual partners, and maybe they themselves, would feel deprived of the actual 'normal' relationship (making me feel bad as well). Likely that's only my personal experience talking though. Wishing you luck in that category, for sure.
>>
File: This is somebody's fetish.jpg (12KB, 175x290px) Image search: [Google]
This is somebody's fetish.jpg
12KB, 175x290px
>>5502298
No no, it rushed over her ladyparts and [also rushed over] Grimace.
>>
File: 1261719363565.jpg (51KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1261719363565.jpg
51KB, 620x465px
>that feel when you know need to tell your hair dresser 'leave my hair long enough someone can get a good grip on it'
It looks good, but I'm not giving up that delicious nape of the neck hair pulling.
>>
>>5500000
Are we not going to mention THOSE FUCKING QUINTS
>>
>>5502397
I know that feel.
Can't tell them that though without raising questions.
But after as they ask is it ok, and I run my hand through my hair, I lightly grab to see if I can and if it is still that length.
The one time I recently cut it too short to grab it just wasn't fun for people to play with
>>
Well, there's really only one way to know if it's real. First, you will need to tell us all the other stories on that list. Second... Well, we can figure out the next step later. ;)
>>
>>5502470
Did you see the time stamped pic of the toys?
>>
>>5501998
This. This is why I keep coming back to this board.
>>
>>5499992
Is that really all it takes? This stuff seems like socializing 101, I mean heck I do these thing automatically, are most guys on okcupid really that stupid?
>>
So my relationship with my bf is a bit odd. We're both super subby, so usually we do a lot of cuddling/groping, interrupted by one of us getting dommy / being pushy about being dommed, which goes for a little bit, then more cuddling.

He's super easy as a sub, and ridiculously cute. Absolutely loves it when I play with his butt, grind into it, or pretend to fuck it. If I get him between my thighs, it's like he gets lost in there.

I'm also pretty easy as a sub. Grab my thighs and I just melt. I love having my arms tied, like constantly. Even (especially) during cuddles. I really want him in my butt, but my butt won't cooperate. Most I've managed is a few of his fingers after a long build up but that completely blew my mind. I think I'd enjoy if he did more grinding/hip bucking into my ass, or was generally more forceful, but I don't really expect him to because he's so subby.

Not really sure what my point is anymore?
>>
File: 1326866187017.jpg (136KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1326866187017.jpg
136KB, 1200x900px
>>5502529
someone explained this to me one, when I had that same reaction.
She said, "You think of me as person."
The assholes on okcupid and fetlife don't.
>>
File: 1402532862086.jpg (3MB, 2550x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1402532862086.jpg
3MB, 2550x3508px
>>
File: 1401380012835.jpg (129KB, 1256x635px) Image search: [Google]
1401380012835.jpg
129KB, 1256x635px
>>
>>5501960
Well, I wlked into this thread for the discussion, and now I've got to clean up.

SLbro here, thank you for the inspiration, mistress
>>
>>5502546
That... Explains a lot actually.

So uhh, stupid noobish question, I recently started lurking these BDSM threads off and on after reading nana to kaoru and am pretty interested. I'm mostly interested in the bondage aspect and would like to learn more, is there a site /book you/y'all would recommend?
>>
File: 6207565685_a1d1493b34_z.jpg (178KB, 640x498px) Image search: [Google]
6207565685_a1d1493b34_z.jpg
178KB, 640x498px
Hello my fellow fetishists. I got my first bondage rope today, and i was wondering if you guys had any tips for self-bondage beginners. It's a bit late for me to try anything tonight, but i'd like to at least start gathering some information on how to correctly tie myself up. Any help would be most appreciated.
>>
>>5502645
First tip:
Don't tie up your hands unless you're REALLY confident in your abilities.

Second tip:
Self-bondage really isn't that much fun in my experiences. I'm a switch, but I don't draw anything from self-bondage as either a Dom or a sub.
Probably something to do with "losing" power rather than "giving" it.
>>
File: XwhTk.jpg (284KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
XwhTk.jpg
284KB, 1365x1024px
>>5502651
I was not planing on tieing my hands for sure. The last thing i want is to have to get my roommates help untieing me. They don't really know about my fetish yet. and i'm making sure it stays that way.

As for the second tip well, that's just your experience. I've always had a bit of a desire to be tied up, and made helpless. i dunno what self bondage will do to me, but since my master is living far away self bondage is all i have to enjoy.
>>
>>5502676
>I've always had a bit of a desire to be tied up, and made helpless
That's why we're here.

But yeah, have fun - I was just sharing my experiences with it.
For me at least, it's not even nearly the same thing as being tied up by a qt Domme.
>>
File: 0.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
>>5502683
Yeah, but like i said, master lives so far away that having him tie me up just isn't an option unfortunately.
>>
File: 1297843155647.jpg (199KB, 726x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1297843155647.jpg
199KB, 726x1000px
>>5501960
very nice story, thankyou for sharing! the idea of a key on a chain like that is simultaneously very hot and very confusing, though!

>>5501961
/bdsmg/ is full of a wide variety of many things. one of the things we have a wide variety of represented here is timezones.

>>5501973
one person didn't believe you. and we get plenty of 'no girls on the internet' types to ignore even though several of us have photos up to prove otherwise.

>>5501993
...aww, dammit, collar with hidden lock but visible key was my favourite part!

>>5502691
tying yourself up while on cam for your Master and following their orders about how to do it can be a good middle-ground. While not something i've vast experience with personally doing, i have been able to.... observe reactions, aheh.

>>5502115
>The dialogue is written like a (bad) novel, with dramatic punctuation and speech far more eloquent/dramatic than anything a person would actually say in real conversation.
this one point i want to disagree with, but it may just be my social circle is overstuffed with people who adore hamming it up while actually talking.
>>
>>5500000
HOLY FUCKING MOTHER OF PENTAS
>>
File: 1387419518494.jpg (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1387419518494.jpg
1MB, 1500x1500px
>>5502542
One idea I had for two subby people would be to tie your arms and legs to each others arms and legs. You'd probably have to use those leather cuffs with a decent length chain with one of those safety clips on it, so that you could get out easily. It could be fun.
>>
>>5502298
No, but there wasnt all that much anyway, plus we washed up quickly and there was a strap in the way and the semen was exposed to air for at least 10 seconds before hitting me, which would have killed most of the sperm anyway.
I'm not pregnant so all is well.
>>
>>5502542
also, if your still here, just have him put his shaft over the hole http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hot+dogging
he can also reach your thighs from that position so keep that in mind Lady.
>>
>>5502470
I'll use green text for the rest to save time.
Might have to wait til after work
>>
>>5502115

Some of the points you've made indicate that most porn you've read is badly written. A good writer does not retcon. HOWEVER. There are certain points here that do make me a little mad as a "writer" myself.

>Lots of dialogue
-You're making the erronious assumption that everyone sums up the gist of the conversation, and should do so. Having too sparse dialogue sucks the life out of a story, whereas having too much oversaturates it. Balance is required, even in a "true" story.
>Lots of detail
-Description is vital too, so that the reader can imagine how the place looks, how the acts feel, etc, because we are not yet at a point where a story is a physical experience. Only a shitty porn-writer would cut all detail to a minimum because sex is a sensory experience.
>Goes on forever
-A story goes on for as long as it has to. I remember reading in an autobiography, a ten page description of a five second event, and it was perfectly suitable, given the context.

You're confusing "fetish stories" with anecdotes, demanding the qualities of the latter to be imposed upon the former. You're right that in an anecdote, brevity, clarity and minimal description and dialogue is key. Despite this, people don't fap to lewd anecdotes, just how people don't appreciate preliminary sketches as much as a portrait.

Seriously, kid. Stop with the generalisations and assumptions. Also, read some better porn.

I'm totally aware I'm being an autistic arsehole, but writing is srs bsns.
>>
File: 1386407985777.jpg (164KB, 850x693px) Image search: [Google]
1386407985777.jpg
164KB, 850x693px
Time to post porn.
>>
File: 137836053346.jpg (2MB, 1180x1348px) Image search: [Google]
137836053346.jpg
2MB, 1180x1348px
>>
>>5502914
I know I want the special collar to be real too. Right now its just a design. I'm close to it being functional.
The idea is that the slave wears the collar and the master/mistress wears the key. The key is on a closed silver chain. No clasp. No opening. (That part is actually real) I have a chain like this that I have to wiggle and squirm with to fit over my head. It rests at the top of my collarbone when on and its a bitch to take off (I just leave it on, it doesn't tarnish.) Since it doesn't come off, to use the key I have to be very very close to the lock. Close enough to kiss. :-)
I like that it doesn't come off. I believe being a Dom is just as binding as being a sub. (For you safety nuts, yes there's a duplicate chain-free key)
>>
>>5502617
>nana to kaoru
My nigga.

Here's some good resources for rope bondage: http://www.twistedmonk.com/ has a store, and much more importantly some instructional videos for simpler ties. There's also 'Showing you the ropes' and 'Back on the ropes' by Two Knotty Boys, a couple of books that very clearly illustrate several knots and ties (mostly decorative harnesses, but they're also functional - I can vouch for this).

As for starting rope, don't get anything super expensive until you're sure it's your thing. I know you can get 1/4" cotton clothesline for so cheap it's basically disposable - start with that, then move up to either solid nylon braid or hemp/jute depending on your budget and wants.
>>
>>5503100
I like this post.
Ive been wanting to try rope forever
>>
>>5502569
Source?
>>
>>5502542
Get an anal dialtor kit. It will slowly train your sphincter to let things in.
Also you have to be totally relaxed for anal to work. Try it after a warm oil massage.
>>
File: 1389368756308.jpg (147KB, 800x833px) Image search: [Google]
1389368756308.jpg
147KB, 800x833px
>>5502158
Don't worry about it, it's anonymous people on the internet, there is always someone to complain about things.

All that matters is you enjoyed the event and someone enjoyed the story, which I did. Always nice to read stories from people on here.
>>
>>5502542
Also going along with the total relaxation theme, make sure you have nothing to worry about; take an enema or three so that you aren't nervous about grossing out your partner.
>>
>>5503115
Thanks. It mostly bothers me because saying the story isn't real is saying that Katie isn't real.
That hits something inside.
>>
>>5503100
Thanks so much wo/man, this should be a good starting point!

Semi-related, do we know when nana to kaoru will be complete? I yearning for them to accept each other fully!
>>
File: ntk black label.jpg (619KB, 1613x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ntk black label.jpg
619KB, 1613x1200px
>>5503119
No idea when the original series will be complete, but Black Label, being set further along in the timeline, has some scenes that make me think they're getting there.
>>
>>5503100
Oh I just realized I also forgot to ask for stuff on being Dom too, I've only had a little practice but it was weird cause my ex-gf was crazy and she's the one who introduced me to it so I don't trust what she taught me.

Captcha: incomin for
>>
>>5503122
Ya I read that and loved it, that's why I can't wait! The recent chapters really got me going though, I hate waiting for new chapters!
>>
File: 1387441616351.jpg (438KB, 700x930px) Image search: [Google]
1387441616351.jpg
438KB, 700x930px
>>5502115
I'm not really sure I agree with some of your points, but in general I can agree with the idea that anything that is not mundane is harder to believe. Real life does not play like media.

That said I especially disagree with lots of dialogue being a tip off. For me personally, the things Mistress says during a scene are a focus point. Sensations can often be overwhelming enough that I don't remember /exactly/ what she did with perfect clarity. I don't remember her words perfectly either, to be fair. I probably muck them up sometimes, and occasionally I am left kicking myself when writing out a story because I feel like she said it much better than I am able to find the words for.

But, when she says something, or some things that really stick out to me, the other parts of the scene can sometimes come through in less detail than those words. I might remember being pulled onto my knees, or being bit all over. But I can't recount where each of those bites were. When she says something that really hits me hard though, I definitely remember it. At least the meaning, if not the exact words.
>>
Anyone know of some really good books on rope bondage that wont break the bank? Found out my kitten absolutely loved having rope used on her and we have a few Two Knotty boys videos for instructions but I would like to branch out a bit.
I believe we have one 60 foot coil of rope, two 15 foot coils, and maybe one or two 30 foot coils, not sure at the moment on the last. We tried a dragonfly sleeve and she seemed to really like it. Dont think she cares for crotch ropes much though
>>
>>5503219
Shibari volume 1
>>
>>5502435
>>5502397
I've heard multiple people use this line. I don't see the problem.
>>
File: 1295773254598.jpg (142KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1295773254598.jpg
142KB, 900x1600px
>>5503107
as the resident rope slut I'm gonna go over the things you actually need to start rope.

1) learn a single column tie. There are many, I prefer the sommerville bowline (instructions are on youtube), but there are many.
2) keep knots and pressure away from bad areas. Inside of joints, inside of neck.
3) learn to identify nerve damage (rapid numbness in a small area).
4) have safety shears on hand.

now go try ground work. There is more to learn, lots lots lots more you can learn, and new stuff is constantly being done so you never stop learning. But that's what you need to start having ropey fun times.
>>
>>5502984
He's pointing out reasons why it sounds like fiction, not trying to give a fiction critique, sperglord. Read people's posts before you jump on them, you do this shit every thread.

>>5503020
Are there not situations where it's unsafe for you to have a chain around your neck? It's a cute idea, though.

>>5503100
I don't suppose you've found the first Two Knotty Boys book online anywhere, have you?

>>5503219
As I said above Back On The Ropes is extremely easy to pirate and it's suited my needs.
This time next week I have a sub to torment. Or more realistically, a sub to feed pizza to while he complains about being jetlagged/falls asleep and gets pizza on his face. Still, good times. I'm also going to a whip event this weekend which should be cool, our local Grand High Patriarch has offered to show me some stuff and lend me one of this to use. Then next week I'm going to my first Oxford play party, which I'm kinda excited about. I heard things are really tame there ('rope and fluffy floggers', as one guy said) but it's always fun to scope out a new event and I've already had a volunteered victim for the evening, so it should be cool. I just hope I don't end up being 'that guy' and playing harder than is 'acceptable' there or something. I mean I probably wouldn't because the guy I'm topping is pretty quick to burn out right now, he's new, but I worry about these things sometimes.
>>
>>5502378
>I never considered that people would want sex "in exchange" for the kink, but I can imagine that being true.
Well I wouldn't call it an "exchange" per se, but just that in a healthy relationship you can't have one partner constantly giving and never getting anything back.
>>
>>5503571
I'm sorry, I can't control it.
>>
>>5502984
>This post
Holy shit you are the biggest sperg I've ever seen. You keep coming in these threads and just being the biggest fucking moron I've ever seen in a BDSM community. How do you function?

>Kid
YOU'RE FUCKIN' 18. The hell you think you're doing bringing up anything related to age. (and so help me god if you say "experience".)
>>
>>5503598
I come to these threads totally out of boredom. Escapism. Eh. Whatever. Stay mad.
>>
>>5503124
Well, with the caveat that I consider myself a piss-poor dom . . .

A lot of it is in how you carry yourself. You need to seem confident and powerful, like you deserve respect. I like to go into a scene with a pretty definite plan in mind - that way I'm not second guessing myself until something goes wrong (and something invariably will. My last scene was going to involve a timer, which promptly stopped working. Also Singalmo called yellow pretty much at the first clothespin, so we had to play it by ear). You also need to pay attention to your sub (even if the scene calls for you to pretend to ignore them) - this way you know when to go further, when to back off, and when to stop entirely. As the dom, you're in charge of planning a scene, but the sub typically sets the pace and the length in my experience. As always, your mileage may vary.

>>5503571
If you don't mind potato quality, I actually have a very badly self-done scan of the first TKB book: http://www.mediafire.com/view/w21zv1geix6s9l4/TKB_Showing_You_The_Ropes.pdf
>>
>>5503609
Potato quality is fine by me. Thank you very much!
>>
>>5503611
Oh yeah, and if we're furtively swapping books, I have The New Topping/Bottoming Book if anyone wants those. I found them very informative.
>>
>>5503571
It's a thin chain. The tensile strength isnt very high. As I've found out before If I grab it and yank it will break.

P.S. captcha: Irish emenas

yes indeed captcha, yes indeed lol
>>
>>5503613
I'll gladly take both.
>>
>>5503615
>irish enemas
That reminds me, I ought to warm up. I was told there may be pegging happening this weekend.
>>
>>5503210
Enjoying stuff so much you can't remember all the details sounds super cute.

>>5502922
That sounds interesting, I'll bring it up with him.

>>5502957
I'll suggest it, thanks.

>>5503112
Where would be a good place to find one of those kits?

>>5503116
He's surprisingly okay when my butt isn't clean, but it does make me nervous. He likes rimming me (it makes me squeal) and I'm usually more worried about my cleanliness than he is.
>>
>>5503657
Alrighty then, should I mediafire them or do you have an email I can send them to?
>>
>>5503690
Whatever you prefer. e-mail is in the email field for this post.

(In before I recieve gigabytes of horse porn by this time tomorrow.)
>>
>>5501078
oh god YES! the ears and neck are what can get me in the mood in a split second! bite my ear and your wish is my command! (though it probably would be anyway)
>>
Quick question, I want to get a bullet/egg/small vibe for my girlfriend/mistress, and this would be her first one. She won't really need anything super powerful but having multiple settings would be a nice option. Any recommendations for something under $20 that's fairly reliable and if not an egg, small? She doesn't do well with insertions of anything unless its fairly small.
>>
File: d429f5a4659115662c8dd9db7422f1b4.jpg (549KB, 1250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
d429f5a4659115662c8dd9db7422f1b4.jpg
549KB, 1250x1500px
>>5502617
>after reading nana to kaoru

Now if only people would read this instead of Fifty Shades.
>>
File: leotard_b.jpg (486KB, 1216x1600px) Image search: [Google]
leotard_b.jpg
486KB, 1216x1600px
>>5502645

>>5502651
This, self bondage is far too difficult to do anything fun. Can't tie your arms, tying your legs can be awkward, etc. It's just a crap ton of work to do and not a lot of reward either.

You could try binding your legs to a chair or something, it's simple and not really dangerous.>>5502645
>>
>>5503695
on it
>>
>>5502922
Done this before, it's great fun when paired with vibes and blindfolds/gags
>>
>>5503770
Hey, people gotta start somewhere. As long as they move on to GOOD porn, it's OK in my book.

>>5503848
Just saying, if we ever encounter a race of sentient equines that can speak (coughMLPcough), I'll be first in line to exchange 'ideas' with them, and I'm bringing lube.
>>
my gf has taken, at the very least, some interest in some public stuff as of late. It started a few weeks ago when we went to a hotel to use the pool/hottub and while there were like a half dozen adults in the pool area (not too far) we jumped into the hot tub and started playing around with her.

This excited her more than usual but we've never done anything like that before but is at least interested. What are some fun activities to do for a beginner? I thought about maybe getting a remote vibe and having a bit of fun that way but I wanted to know what you think..
>>
>>5503873
Remote control vibes seem to be the go-to toy for this sort of thing, but I've heard that the batteries in some can die really fast. Other options might be something like wearing a buttplug or anal beads out in public (they won't fall out and there's no batteries, typically), wearing some kinky things under your clothing (rope harnesses are neat), or wearing a skirt and going commando under it (be wary of stairs).

Something I do every once in a while is get on skype with a friend of mine - one whom both Singalmo and I are kinda crushing on - kick on the video, and give him a nice show. It's not really public, but it can give a similar rush.
>>
>>5503880
>Other options might be something like wearing a buttplug or anal beads out in public (they won't fall out
The only way to guarantee this is if you wear a buttplug harness along with it. Otherwise there is a chance it could pop out, even if you're wearing underwear (I've had it happen). The shape of the plug also determines the amount of risk of it popping out, although there's always that risk no matter the plug. The worst ones are the beginner plugs which tend to have big heads and thick necks which allow the plug to slide out pretty easily. The best ones are plugs with big heads and thin necks. Unfortunately that shape can be hard to find in silicone and rubber plugs that aren't at least "intermediate" size (say 1.5"+). Metal and glass plugs though tend to have small sizes that still have thin necks.

>>5503873
The post I quoted above already mentioned remote vibes. You can also do shit in the car; I don't really like exhibitionism, but my mistress does, and one of her favorite things to do is to have me unzip my pants in the car so she can play with me. I'm also not allowed to wear underwear, so that's another idea, albeit a rather mild one.

Another idea that you may like if either of you are into ABDL, watersports, or humiliation is to make her wear a diaper when going out. Hardo modo: Make her drink two glasses of water an hour beforehand (three if you aren't going to a restaurant) and she's not allowed to use the restroom.
>>
>>5503575
I get the notion of fair exchange and equality in fulfilling each partners desires, I just didn't think it would need to be sexually. Though that's probably a very asexual way of looking at it.
>>
>>5503707
My girl found one at the local target made by Trojan. Came with a condom, too. I don't think she spent more than $10...
>>
>>5503979
Sex is a pretty big part of a relationship. Bad sex/lack of sex is a very common reason for divorce and break-ups. In fact, before no-fault divorce became a thing, one of the few legally valid reasons for divorce was male impotence.
>>
Any tips on creating that japanese slimy goo?

seems really hot and I'd like to try it out with my girlfriend.

I read about methycellulose is this the best way to make it?
>>
File: ae37e514af198cf62efac258ad7f9781.jpg (117KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ae37e514af198cf62efac258ad7f9781.jpg
117KB, 768x1024px
>>5504123
What the hell is this? I've never heard of something like it.
>>
>>5504011
Target? Thats surprising. I know some can be fairly cheap I was mostly just wondering if there were any specific ones I should look for or things to avoid
>>
>>5504135
It's really slimy and thick, I see it a lot in some Japanese shoots. They just cover girls in this slimy lube, like bathtubs of the stuff, it's great.
Wanted to post a link but 4chan thinks it's spam. Try googling a bit maybe?
>>
>>5504123
>>5504135
>>5504175
The correct term is "fake cum".
>>
>>5503683
I think adamandeve has a kit.
>>
>>5503707
Go to adamandeve.com theyre cheap and promo codes are everywhere.
Look for a corded vibe with a dial on the controller rather than buttons. (under clitoral vibrators i think)
Don't try to get cordless they're touch and go.

For higher quality and prices try extremerestraints.com
>>
>>5502385
What's wrong Dommy-kun?
Could it be you're craving my... McNuggies?
>>
>>5504438
I'm probably going to go local but was considering a corded bullet type anyway, thanks for the tip
>>
>>5503770
Is that... Kyokai no kanata... I'm not sure how I feel about that.

But ya Nana to Kaoru was such a great story to introduce me to bondage. Do you know of anything similar, it doesn't have to be manga.
>>
File: 138716606023.jpg (801KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
138716606023.jpg
801KB, 1062x1500px
>>5503598
I've had a good think about your question, and my answer is quite simple: I don't because I can't. That's what ten years of not-really-having-friends-or-interacting-too-much-with-others does. What joy. I'll continue being a sperglord, with your permission.
>>
>>5503979
>>5504054
I'm not asexual and so am speaking from a position of total ignorance, but sex isn't just about orgasms, it's about intimacy, and I think lack of intimacy will kill a relationship far, far faster than lack of sex. Sex is just a good quick intimacy buff. I personally could deal with dating an asexual person as long as they were willing to cuddle me while I masturbate or some shit. It wouldn't be ideal, but it wouldn't be the end of the world either, especially if they were up for non-sexual play.

>>5504845
By all means be a sperglord but please stop shitting up the thread because it is painful to read. I've sat there thinking 'pls stop' for months and now I am saying something. Think before you post, don't have a go at people you don't know for something they haven't even done, and stop trying to act superior to people all the time. You don't do this in real life, you have no reason to be doing it on the internet. I'm sorry if it's embarrassing for me to call you out publicly like this but enough is enough, and I'm clearly not the only one thinking it.
>>
>>5504903
The first half. I've been dating 3 virgins by now, and it always took close to a year until we could have normal sex without pain on her side. I never had problem with it as long as there was some other fun involved.
>>
Does anyone have any ideas for what to wear to a fetish club? I'm planning on going for my first time in a few weeks and really am not sure what to pick. All the fetish clothing i've seen costs over a hundred dollars. I was going to put on a collar at least but I doubt it's enough
Any cheap ideas /d/? Or just somewhere to buy really cheap latex?
>>
>>5499398
I'm looking for a sub, actually.
What are you into?
>>
>>5504903
Yeah, you're right. To be honest, though, it's not an attempt to act superior, it's that I'm accidentally condescending. But on all other things you're right.

Embarrassement is not an issue for me. You know that.
>>
>>5505011
Don't buy cheap latex, it will wear quickly and look bad. If you're a boy, wear tight jeans and a black T-shirt, plus a collar or whatever you so choose.

If you're a girl, fetish clothing is expensive and uncomfortable. Think before buying. Get a corset from a reputable supplier, and wear something to match it.
>>
>>5505027
Petplay, denial, embarrassment, other stuff.

NY/tristate area?
>>
>>5505083
>>5505011

>Buy pantyhose
>Cut out the crotch
>Enjoy your new mesh top
>>
My sub just got hold of a TENS machine

anyone with experience have any dos and don'ts besides the obvious stuff

im interested in putting them on nipples but the whole heart stopping thing is a worry
>>
>>5505206
You might not want to fuck around with A FUCKING TENS MACHINE. But go ahead, kill your girlfriend. We shouldn't even have to tell you these things.
>>
>>5505230
Never mind I'm an idiot. I had it confused with a defibrillator . whatever make fun of me for it.
>>
>>5502090
>>5502069

I think at least one of the points >5502060 is making is that inexperienced readers could read this story - with the 'boring' details about how to make it safe taken out, and assume it's OK to do the same.
>>
>>5505011
A boner and a cheeky grin.

If you're stuck for a top and in good shape, you could always put a rope harness on yourself, that always looks nice. Then black jeans, nice boots, sorted. That's my personal preference though.

>>5505206
http://www.submissiveguide.com/2012/02/research-page-electrical-play/
Don't kill her.
>>
>>5505011
Is a fetish club another word for dungeon, or is it really an actual club that caters to kinksters like how gay clubs cater to gay men? If it's just a dungeon, anything should be fine really. I've been to a dungeon a few times and almost everyone was dressed vanilla unless the fetish they were doing required fancy clothes. Personally I never wear fetish gear to events unless I know beforehand I'm going to be doing play that requires it.
>>
I've been lurking these threads for a while, just wanted to say hi. This is my FL name as well.

In regard to manga I like NtK but as a sub I really want to find more manga that deals with the sub side and not a girl getting tied up against her will or raped. That's why NtK is rare but it also covers a wide range of fetishes too so it's sometimes hit or miss for me.
It may also be that none of what I want to read exists.
>>
File: 1398754986831.jpg (98KB, 500x724px) Image search: [Google]
1398754986831.jpg
98KB, 500x724px
>>5505027
I'm the person who made that post. I doubt you're in the sarasota(more south of it) area but I'm into bondage, tease & denial, edging, but really I have like no experience.
>>
>>5505206
>>5505230
>>5505363
Speaking of electroplay, have you seen these yet?
http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Icy-Hot-Smart-Relief-Tens-Back-Pain-Therapy?skuId=961282
Fucking IcyHot is making $40 Tens units now. Dunno about the quality but the price is certainly right.

>>5505584
I dunno if you'd find non-consensual stuff outside of porn - which is part of the reason I love NtK so much. Despite the subject matter, it's not very explicit. Expanding your search to actual hentai mangas will probably yield a lot of results, particularly on sadpanda.
>>
>>5500137
>There are few things worse than those who don't listen to safewords.
List some. These better be bad. Every time I hear a story about someone not having followed safewords it has ended up horribly, with emotional trauma being from the better end of the spectrum and permanent physical damage from the bad end.

The best thing you can do as a top is to condition yourself to think that the safeword is just short for "If you don't stop this very instant, I'm going to leave you, kill you, and then call the cops so they can arrest the body for rape."

Because it's pretty close.
>>
>>5501143
> I'd probably safeword and die after the first three strokes with a scourge

The fetish ones aren't anywhere near as bad as the actual things. The roman ones had hard tips that would go through skin really badly, the fetish ones don't. They still hurt like hell, but nowhere near that bad.

>>5501959
All of my yes.
>>
>>5502542
>I really want him in my butt, but my butt won't cooperate. Most I've managed is a few of his fingers after a long build up but that completely blew my mind.
You should try wearing buttplugs during regular sex. Coming with something in your ass does wonders helping you relax muscles down there.
>>
>>5503576
We need contact of your dom, so they can punish you each time you do it.
>>
>>5505871
That was me, the fucking slut started liking the punishment so it didn't work. True story.

Sluts, what can you do with'em.

Well, everything, realistically.
>>
File: 129859698282.jpg (96KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
129859698282.jpg
96KB, 800x600px
>>5505206
yeah... with lots of practice it can be -somewhat- less risky to do the zappy nipples thing as long as you have an isolated circuit on the individual nipple, but do not have a circuit cross the chest cavity, ever. and realistically fucking around with zappy near the brain or heart without HUGE amounts of study and training will never be 'safe'.

>>5505438
can be both. often is an event running at a normal club and renting the space for the night, and sometimes there are dress codes, but thsoe are published on the event's listing.

>>5505802
>List some.
the easy one is people who declare safewords to be a violation of a Twue Dominant's Power, and that wanting one is an insult to them. one of those gets their claws into a novice sub who doesn't understand vetting yet and bad things happen.

>>5505878
>Sluts, what can you do with'em.
>Well, everything, realistically.
i may be booking myself a seat in hell by having a reaction of "d'awwww" here... but why not? i'm also a slut after all.
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 900x675px
Any of you guys like chastity play?i just acquired an Emlalock slut to play with. He has never heard of 4chan, and thought it would be fun if I posted his friendlink on it. He has no maximum set either. He is wearing a home made device he welded up himself.

https://www.emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=q2d88bjapg
>>
>>5505802
I'm really not sure whether to answer you literally.
But I'll do so anyway.
>Actual rape
>Pretending to be a sub so you can counterdom a domme (This is one of those things that I think surpasses "bastardly" and moves onto the "evil fucker" range)
>Other very bad things.

For me, a safeword is more often than not, "I need a break". I have specific safewords for STOP NOW.

>>5505833
I was talking about the real ones. The fetish ones look great, though. Real ones had shards of glass and nails as the teeth.

>>5505871
>>5505878
True story, that. Nothing quite like the bracing cold of ice in the pooper. I never did like the rubber bands on cock, though. I can't really think of a very umpleasant punishment, though. A sort of remember-this-so-that-you-won't-do-it-again type of thing. Anyone have ideas?

>>5505945
Awesome! Damn, home made, too? What a great sub.
To be honest, what I would possibly find more stimulating would be instead of caging a sub, to tell them that they aren't allowed to come, and trusting them not to. On discovering that of course they will disobey, I would make a !!FUN!! enema out of menthol, olbas oil and hot, soapy water. And plug it in for ten hours. If you don't know, olbas oil is a nasty fucking irritant that smells lovely.
>>
>>5506032
>Pretending to be a sub so you can counterdom a domme
What the fuck is this? I've never heard of it and it sounds like "topping from the bottom" at best and "don't you ever dare use a safeword" at worst, and I fail to see how either of those things is even remotely the same as ignoring a safeword.

>Actual rape
Ignoring a safeword IS actual rape. BDSM, being a fetish, is a sexual activity and if a sub uses a safeword they've just revoked consent. If you continue you're violating consent, ie committing rape. Even if you want to argue that it's not "actual" rape because there's no traditional sex act occurring, I don't think it's a stretch to say that the psychological (and potentially physical) trauma from finding yourself in a "scene" you can't escape from, have no control over, have no idea what is going to happen, and which has gone beyond your limits is going to be on the same level as good ol' fashioned rape.

Example: You do a bondage scene when the top pulls out a couple dozen needles and says they're going to impale your testicles with them. You call "red" because fuck that, and their response is to stick the first one through your right nut. Then they continue. Good luck coming out of that without a heavy dose of PTSD.
>>
>>5506099
> I fail to see how either of those things is even remotely the same as ignoring a safeword.

Not the same; but the same level of dickishness.
>>
I'm searching for a specific manga. It was kind of toturial how to tie yourself. And I can't find it... Could you help me?
>>
>>5506123
Hajimete no SM Guide might be what you're after, though it's less a manga and more an illustrated how-to book.
>>
>>5506157
Thanks, I know this book, but it was something else. I saw it some time ago on /d/ or /h/ in BDSM tread. It was some pages of schemes, and I'm not sure it is a book, so, It's hard to find i think -,-
>>
File: 1399819879819.jpg (354KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399819879819.jpg
354KB, 800x600px
So I was jumping around in tumblr-space looking for kinky porn when I came across a subculture that I've never heard about before:

They're called littles/littleism and it seems to be some sort of branch of daddy play/age play. Their blogs are very cutesy, but I was put off by their actual content. It seemed to me to consist of one half regular kink porn (spankings and the like) while the other half consisted of porn that seemed to veer dangerously close to CP, with the most sketchy stuff seemingly being OC from the bloggers themselves.

I think I've heard the term being used in these threads before, without knowing what it meant at the time. Could anyone answer me whether or not these blogs consist of very convincing roleplayers/cosplayers or if this is straight up pedo-grooming shit?
>>
>>5505860
I've came with his fingers in me before (it was fantastic), but not recently. As of late, my butt has been rejecting even just fingers.

Gonna be honest, I think at least half the reason anal appeals is because then he can call me a buttslut and that sounds super cute to me. The fact that anal feels nice (when I can get it to work) is more of an afterthought.
>>
>>5506235
I'm not educated enough on the subject to have an opinion to believe, but I think it's pretend paedophilia. Not harmful, just ewwey and weird.
>>
File: 1387843577241.jpg (312KB, 600x836px) Image search: [Google]
1387843577241.jpg
312KB, 600x836px
>>5506235
The short answer is that some people enjoy spending time adopting a child like persona. Usually with the dominant partner being a responsible adult. Reasons why differ from person to person, but from what I've seen it's often for a lot of the same reasons people like BDSM in general.

The little is free to clear their mind of responsibilities, and trust that their dominant partner will guide them on a path that is good for them. It's very relaxing for some to simply be in a state of not needing to keep a firm grip on control, and that kind of play is one way that people achieve that. Others as far as I know feel more at home adopting that kind of persona to begin with. I'm not really sure what the Dom side gets out of it, but I'm not a Domme and have not really thought about it. But, it's hardly about pedophilia from what I have seen.

Of course, it should be noted that it's not something I have done or really thought about doing. It's not really my thing that I know of. So this information is based solely on observation! Someone with more knowledge on the subject may correct me! I very well could have made a mistake or two.
>>
>>5505695
Oh I meant I like the consent and the aspect of D/a but all the manga I find that features it deals with no consent or focuses on the girl being forced to sub, which is the opposite of SSC. Granted,
there are fantasies, which I enjoy too, but reading the comics (and even most hentai images) read like it's non-con which is tiresome after a while.
>>
File: 1366245328966.jpg (78KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1366245328966.jpg
78KB, 640x606px
>>5506235
everyone I've met has just been roleplay cosplayers. They are, if anything, even more upset at pedos than the average person. Can't say for all the internet though, but the culture is very very much about adults letting themselves act like children, not actual children.

For a while it kinda creeped me out, but then it clicked on day when I was colouring at a munch. it's subby goodness combined with that joy of being a really little kid, with just a touch of taboo naughtiness. Then there are the sadistic littles.
>>
>>5506235
That's an unfortunately common misconception. It's not about actual kids, and most littles don't want sex mixed in with their play. Like you said, it's age play, except where you role play as a little kid or baby.

>Could anyone answer me whether or not these blogs consist of very convincing roleplayers/cosplayers or if this is straight up pedo-grooming shit?
I've never seen littles who could ever be mistaken for a child, even when trying their hardest. Some college kids can pass as teenagers, but even then you shouldn't be mistaking them for little kids. That said, there are some people out there who do look like they're 10 years old even when they're 18 (I knew three such girls in high school), but they're rare and I've never seen any littles pics with people who look like that. Usually it's pretty fucking clear you're looking at a 20 year old pretending to be a 2 year old.

If the pics you found look like actual kids involved in sexual situations, I'd say that's a big red flag. Like I said, most littles don't like sex in their age play at all, and most littles also can't possibly be mistaken for actual children. So if you found what looks like an 8 yo taking it in the ass, it could very well be a CP site trying to pass itself off as a "littles" site. A lot of pedos are so stupid that I wouldn't put it past them to try something like that.
>>
File: 1358518285558.jpg (161KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1358518285558.jpg
161KB, 700x700px
>>5506263

There seems to be a very strong focus on a specific aesthetic though. Pink, white, frilly clothing. Youthfulness, smallness, hairlessness. It's hardly ALL about the power dynamics.
>>
>>5506310
I wouldn't say all about the power dynamics, but appearances can make a big difference when taking on a role.

Heck, even in the vanilla world, wearing the right outfit can make you anywhere from self conscious to confident!

Petplayers often have things like fake ears, or paw mitts, but that hardly makes them wanna have sex with animals.
>>
>>5506310
If you're role playing as a little girl, of course you're going to be wearing pink and white frilly clothes. Of course you're going to remove your body hair because getting into the headspace of a toddler is a lot harder when you look down and see your hairy armpits and legs sticking out of your sundress. And of course youthfulness and smallness are going to be desirable traits because you don't want to look like a 40 year old trucker in a smocked bishop dress, you want to look cute.

As for what people get out of it, it's a lot like pet play. You get to lose yourself in a very innocent and very vulnerable role. Because you're in the role of a little kid, you also don't have to hold yourself to adult standards of behavior anymore. You can cuddle with stuffed animals of your "daddy"/"mommy", cry at the slightest provocation, make a mess, be a brat, etc. On the BDSM side you get the humiliation aspect of assuming the role of a small child (especially a little girl), and you also get the power exchange aspect that comes in the form of the mock parent/child relationship. Depending on how young you get, that power exchange can be pretty extreme. There aren't many other power exchange relationships that involve having to hand over even your most basic bodily functions to your dominant.

ABDL is only one of my many fetishes, but it's one of my favorites. It feels really, really good to adopt of the mindset and role of a toddler for a day. The only reason I don't do it often is because it's such an emotional rush that I need time to recover. After I do an ABDL scene with my domme I'm good for at least a month. No other fetish does that for me.
>>
>>5501960
I'm just a lurker and a complete noob in this board, however I just need to say I enjoyed your story very very much. Not only it was very hot, I think it was so sweet and I fell in love a bit with both of you <3

Seriously, just felt the need to share some love, hope everything goes great between you, I'm a little jelly!
>>
File: 1243999425483.jpg (738KB, 1058x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1243999425483.jpg
738KB, 1058x1500px
>>5506235
Well, I'm pretty littley sometimes, so lemme see if I can explain some stuff for you.
One! When everything below started, one of my domme's biggest fears was that she was a pedo for enjoying it, because she has a massive hatred for them (has something to do with the concept of autonomy, which is really important for her). After talking to people, she's now convinced that she's not a pedo for enjoying it.

Two~! While I can't speak for others, for me it's not about age. It's about depending on someone else, or at least roleplaying that, and the control that they have over your life. I like things like being picked up, sitting in laps, snuggles, being given treats for being a good girl, feeling helpless (with the proviso that there is someone to help me, don't like feeling helpless just on its own), charging around at high speed, being dressed in cute clothing, having my hair brushed while I sit on my domme's lap, stuff like that!
I don't like diapers, though it seems like a lot of littles do, for me they're just way too icky (I do have issues with my groin area from past abuse, admittedly, and especially with poop). I do however like sippy cups, though it's really hard to explain that one.

But most of these are things where I'm being looked after, I can feel warm and safe and happy knowing that. It's kind of like the flip side of being a maid and looking after/pampering my domme! Although she doesn't do baby talk when I'm pampering her, but I kinda do if I get feeling little and subby enough. >.>

So, I hope I've explained that well? I don't really think about it much so it might not be very coherent. In short though, it's more about emulating an aspect of vulnerability and cuteness, than it is anything to do about age. The thought of children under about 12 doing anything sexual is hugely offputting (to me), and it's only mildly lessened for anyone between 12 and 18, and I live in a place where 16 is the age of consent.
>>
File: 337_swimsuit_bondage_by_amiba00.jpg (73KB, 600x819px) Image search: [Google]
337_swimsuit_bondage_by_amiba00.jpg
73KB, 600x819px
>>5506246
Buttsluttery is a lot about relaxing! As with vaginas, you need to be really well-relaxed if anything's going to feel good, but even moreso for butts because you can't fit things in if you're not relaxed.
Or to put it another way, my butt goes from "ERK! EEEE, NO! D:! NOT THE PINKY ARRRGGGH!" to "ooooh, that's a funny stretching sensation" "... I have four fingers in your butt" "huh. Doesn't feel like it" when I get properly relaxed and bliss-headed. Admittedly, I can't actually talk too well when I'm that far spacey, but still! :3

>>5506303
>look like they're 10 years old even when they're 18
The bane of my life is that in my mid twenties, I have had people ask me if I know where my parents are and if they're okay with me being out here on my own. This is why I carry my driver's license with me at all times!

>>5506310
As far as I understand it, it's like dressing up as a Nazi; you don't want to kill all the jewish people, but damn is that a nice uniform, and a convenient shorthand for "power, fear, oppression, evil", which some people really enjoy in their roleplay.
Like seeing my domme dressed up as a pirate doesn't mean she's going to steal the TV, shoot me and run away, it means I'm going to be tied up somewhere and tortured.
Dressing up as a kitty doesn't mean I'm going to be fed catfood and spayed (D:!) it means I'm going to be treated like I'm pretty dependant on my owner and legally belong to her.

Do you get where I'm going with this, or am I blathering?
>>
>>5504054
>>5504903
Since sexuality is very normal, I have full understanding for people considering it a requirement for a relationship to work. But I agree with the second post that sexuality is little more than physical intimacy (which I'm pretty sure I could deal with) and imagining a relationship forced to work competely without physical closeness might be way outside the comfort zone for most. It's great to see someone at least contemplating the possibility of dealing with an asexual partner though, since all too often I see relationship quite literally equalled to sexuality, indeed often resulting from it.

Anyway, I've been somewhat detracting from the actual subject here, so thanks for the talk and keep on enjoying what you enjoy ~
>>
>>5506483
I find it rather hard to relax my bum, I just cant seem to get that relaxed amount I want solo. I love playing with the outside and its awesome but I want more, I try anything inside and its all like "DEFCON 3 anal lockdown!" I somehow managed to get my medium nJoy in with some ecouragement from IRC, but not without mild discomfort. U just find it hard to totally relax or submit and that bothers me extremely. I have ADD and I always have thoughts going through my head even during fun times. Theres nothing I want more than to just submit and succumb to the pleasure of my punishment. I got close to subspace the first time my Mistress used a paddle on me along with a flogger but since then I just cant submit enough and I know the problem is with my head. Its just so hard for me to really get into that headspace anymore. Cant really do hypnotism or anything like that since even though Mistress is getting kinkier, she's still only into the bondage and punishing part of BDSM and not really so much on the dominance. She loves toying with me and putting me in a subby mood but its just complicated. Damn, this went from a simple comment on buttsluttery to a entire spiel.
>>
File: 1298480389241.jpg (105KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1298480389241.jpg
105KB, 900x1200px
>>5506503
the "sex" my Owner and i have been having has been, for quite awhile now, mostly intense cuddling and painplay, no actual coitus (though occasionally attacking me with a Hitachi). relationships without any 'normal' sex can totally work as long as the emotional intimacy is there.

>>5506518
>"DEFCON 3 anal lockdown!"
i think we have a quote for the banner.
>>
>>5506483
>The bane of my life is that in my mid twenties, I have had people ask me if I know where my parents are and if they're okay with me being out here on my own.
As a 5'11" age player in his mid 20s, I wish I had your problem. Then again, I guess I did to a lesser extent while I was in college. I had a bit of a baby face apparently, to the point that in my freshman year I got pulled over by some cops who refused to believe that I was any older than 15 and kept trying to get me to admit I had a fake license until they ran it through the system.

>>5506518
I have the same problem with random thoughts. Whenever I'm trying to sleep or do fetish play or normal sex stuff my mind suddenly starts getting really philosophical about random shit. It's really annoying and distracting so I can empathize with you on that.

As for your ass problem, try taking a hot bath first and getting somewhat aroused before trying to put anything up your pooper. That should get it decently relaxed. Also make sure to go slow when inserting something. Keeping a mild but unrelenting pressure on the anus should make it suck in the object a little bit more every time you contract your muscles down there. Also, at least in my experience, gently flexing your muscles like you're taking a shit really helps get something in a lot easier, although I would recommend making sure you've douched first before doing that.
>>
>>5506569
Well, I'm about 148-151cm ish tall depending on how you measure, so uhh... somthing like 5 feet tall? Just under 5? Not sure. Haven't gotten any taller since I was about 16, it's like someone stopped time on me. It makes schoolgirl cosplay really fun! I guess you could always be a ... rapidly matured highschooler? Though that's probably not the age you're aiming for. D:

>>5506518
Relaxing takes a lotta time, security and comfort for me. Like, I cannot do it outside, no matter what. Being tied down helps too, because it helps get my mind into the powerless "just relax and enjoy it, it's not like you can escape" mindset a little faster.
(I also feel a lot safer when tied down normally. >.>)
Lots of time and petting and happiblissfulsub seem to be the key to fitting things in butts for most subs.
>>
File: 1394309129726.jpg (328KB, 1298x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1394309129726.jpg
328KB, 1298x1082px
What happens when someone farts with a buttplug?
>>
>>5506683
Either you can't fart, or the fart just kind of barely hisses out. In cases where the buttplug is badly shaped/too small and can pop out easily, farting will also shoot it right out.
>>
>>5505945
I think this emlalock slut needs more time added to his chastity lockup.
>>
File: historic.jpg (467KB, 2532x1572px) Image search: [Google]
historic.jpg
467KB, 2532x1572px
>>5506550
Here you go!!
>>
>>5507166
Oh god I'm a spastic, there are so many mistakes. I'll go correct it.
>>
File: historic.jpg (431KB, 1768x1348px) Image search: [Google]
historic.jpg
431KB, 1768x1348px
>>5507167
Better.
>>
Hey guise, I never posted here before but I need some orientation.

For quite a long time (a few years) I've considered I'm into some /d/ stuff, specially femdom/petplay (Im sub). I find it more and more exciting to submit to some girl who takes care of me, both emotionally and sexually, and do my best to be obedient and give her my love and loyalty.

But that is all fantasies, I haven't done anything like that in real life, it's just something I find very sweet and hot (and I fap to :3). I'm 20 yo and I consider myself inexperienced both in relationships and sex, so I don't even know what I want, what I would actually like, etc. Of course these things can be scary too, and I know by reading you that it's not an easy path and it takes a lot of work and trust, among other things.

Okay... now that I introduced myself (that's relieving) I guess my main question is: Given that my lovely girlfriend isn't really into all this, what should I do with these "needs"? Could something like this work out with her? Based on your experience.

Any comment, advice etc highly appreciated!
>>
File: 585-nemspank-16-08-09.jpg (726KB, 1133x1500px) Image search: [Google]
585-nemspank-16-08-09.jpg
726KB, 1133x1500px
>>5507168
Oh great, now I'm in it. But I didnt admit to being a pain or buttslut....at least not yet anyway....
>>
>>5507193
It is inadvisable to try to make a domme. Making a sub is a lot lot lot easier. My advice would be to go to munches in your spare time, get to know your BDSM community longer, occasionally suggest brining toys into the bedroom, and so on. You can very slowly and subtly turn up the kink in your relationship. Start with small things like barehand spanking and hair-pulling. Then go into more lewd things such as toys or breath play. But do not do not do not ask to call her Mistress or be a sub from day one. People still find it weird, and less masculine for male subs even to exist.
Good luck.

Also, watch lewd films and read lewd books to get fun ideas. How do you know she "isn't really into it"? To what degree is she not into it? Another possible idea would be to satisfy her kinks. But that's kinda hard to get out of someone. So take your time.

protip: I'm talking from one relationships worth experience with this specific issue. So please disregard if you don't agree.
>>
Guys a few days ago I was about to faint in a bdsm scenario with nipple clamps, cbt and stuff. However, before starting to lose my conscience, i was sweating a lot (assumingly because i was getting heated inside from all the pain? there was also some whipping and canes involved)

Is there any way to a) stop sweating under heavy pain? b) not faint?

It was my first pain intensive expereice, so I'd appreciate any advice/words of wisdom (I'm not really educated on BDSM)
>>
File: 1402751871538s.jpg (3KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1402751871538s.jpg
3KB, 88x125px
>>5507168
Wonder how long till I slip up and end up on there as well.
>>5507193
If you've not, try talking to your girlfreind about some of these ideas, not all at once, slowly test the waters. From what I've seen and heard a lot of people are perfectly fine with some of these things, but maybe are scared off because of the stereotypical portrayal of it.
If she's wiling to try, then plan some things out with each other and start of small. If she really doesn't want to do it, then you need to decide if you need it as part of your relationship and where to go from there.
>>5507300
It was admission enough :p
>>
>>5507303
I know because I have talked about this with her. Not all over it, just testing the waters as Ankara says. Like, I want her to lead, maybe try things calmly, and so on.
I didn't say anything like I want to call her mistress since its scary and doesn't feel natural at all yet.

>>5507339
So far she doesn't seem scared about it, and she is comprehensive. But if she does any of these, it's just because I like it, not because she is into it. That's why I'm not sure it can work out, maybe she never likes it and then there's no point in it.
>>
>>5505945
>home made device
Can I get any info in that?
Also how is that chastity going? How did you get that chastity slut?
>>
>>5507394
>try things calmly
Okay, in that case, I'd suggest buying a buttplug or vibator and wearing it to work. Come home and eat her out or give her a massage. That'd be nice.
>>
>>5507303
>It is inadvisable to try to make a domme. Making a sub is a lot lot lot easier.
I always figured that it would be the opposite. That a person who is not at all into BDSM would be very unwilling to subject themselves to the pain, humiliation, and helplessness inherent in sub roles, and that if they did they wouldn't be able to stand it for very long. In contrast, a purely vanilla person would probably be willing to assume a dominant role once they get past the weirdness, although whether they'll be any good at it is another question.

>>5507193
>>5507394
I have experience with this actually. I found a woman who seemed to have a pretty dominant personality but aside from exhibitionism she's not really into anything kinky. Still, she tries to satisfy my fetishes, but I can tell she's not really 100% into it. I wouldn't say it's a waste of time, but it's definitely a mediocre experience.

You can't really turn a person into a dominant. You can get them to do dominant things, but you can't make them inherently enjoy it in the way that a fetishist would.
>>
>>5507434
>>5507434
I mean, in the case of women. With (American) men, it's the opposite.

>You can't really turn a person into a dominant. You can get them to do dominant things, but you can't make them inherently enjoy it in the way that a fetishist would.

That's precisely what I meant.
>>
>>5507327
you know how you thought you'd faint but didn't?

remember how that went next time you're being flogged

since it was your first time taking a lot of pain the excitement could easily be what made you sweat so much, the first time i fingered my girl's asshole she immediately started sweating all over and her whole body blushed

she stammered "w-what are you doing?" sounding a little indignant, but i knew from her moaning and squealing she was into it and told her to get her head back down and keep quiet - which got her squealing even more

now she's openly into having her ass played with and fucked, she's started requesting it as she knows how much of a dirty bastard i am

point is; it never makes her blush or sweat anymore, which is a bit of a bother, thinking about the mix of pleasure and shame she was going through way back when still sends shivers down my spine
>>
>>5507448
I don't think there would be a gender difference at all. Vanilla people do not like pain at all, they do not like being made to feel helpless, and they do not like humiliation. I've heard of vanilla girls who reluctantly agree to bottom for their boyfriends only to start sobbing once their wrists are restrained, or women who had to get counseling after letting their husbands spank them.

You're forgetting that virtually all BDSM activities are meant to be intensely unpleasant for the sub. It's only because the sub is a fetishist themselves that they get off to that kind of treatment and can thus not only tolerate it but crave it. A vanilla person is only going to experience the aversive stimuli.

>That's precisely what I meant.
It's the same thing with a sub. The only difference is that a sadist doesn't necessarily need the sub to like what's going on. Some sadists actually prefer that the bottom not like what's going on at all. So if you're the kind of person who can get off to the idea that your vanilla girlfriend's tears are real, that she's truly hating every single second of it, that she's truly fearing what's coming next and can't wait for the scene to be over, and that she's only doing it because she wants to keep the relationship going, then yeah, it's much easier to make a sub than a domme.
>>
>>5507433
>>5507434
Thank you both, let's see how it evolves, slowly. I appreciate your help! And of course everyone else is welcome to give any other advice.
>>
>>5507193
>Given that my lovely girlfriend isn't really into all this, what should I do with these "needs"?

If people - after the idea has been introduced - aren't into kink then they aren't into it. I feel really uncomfortable with kinksters who try to turn their partner into whatever would satisfy their needs.

That said, this sometimes works out if you're a service oriented sub. If it gives you joy and satisfaction to do things for her, unasked, just for the enjoyment of knowing you're serving her, then you can do that. Cook her a lovely meal, offer her a foot rub, draw a bath for her and provide wine/candles etc, or sit next to the bath and wash her hair for her.

If that is enough, then you can do that. If you're really craving for her to tell you to do those things and punish you if you don't, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.
>>
File: 1395243314496.jpg (243KB, 726x700px) Image search: [Google]
1395243314496.jpg
243KB, 726x700px
>>5507421
The guy can weld. It looks rather uncomfortable if you ask me, but props on making his own.
>>
File: 234128.jpg (832KB, 893x1156px) Image search: [Google]
234128.jpg
832KB, 893x1156px
>>5507339
Oh well, I guess I'm honored to be a pain and buttslut in training
>>
File: 1294179087258.png (40KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1294179087258.png
40KB, 300x400px
>>5507394
>But if she does any of these, it's just because I like it, not because she is into it
passion can be contagious. if it's 'this is fun but doesn't really grab me, but my partner loves it' that can become enjoying the thing itself, in ways 'i don't like this but i'll do it for my partner' won't.

i think the easiest example is nearly every D/s coupel who's regulars in this thread, exposure to handfeeding as a fetishistic activity went
>sub goes 'oooooh' at concept
>Dom[me] goes 'well, doesn't seem all that interesting, but we can try'
>try
>puddlesub
>Dom[me] "So -that-'s what this does. Mruahahahahahahahahaha!"

cheap shot since already established D/s dynamic, but acts to illustrate the principle.
>>
File: suspension.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
suspension.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
I visited The Sadist Guy and he was mean to me and it was nice. And then he suspended me!
I've got some health issues that mean that I'm super sensitive to point pressure. I'd been suspended twice before - once on my side, which was super painful, and once very briefly during a partial suspension.
The Sadist Guy used a lot of wraps around my hips - almost like a bosun's chair - and a chest harness and hung me on my back. It's the first time I understood why people say they can relax and float while suspended. I loved it. He messed with me a little while I was in the air - I suspect at least 50% of the reason he plays with me is because I make very entertaining sounds.
>>
I want to be locked into something, but my genitals and butt are off limits, so a chastity device is out of the question. It also shouldn't be too obvious, so a collar would probably not be ideal. Any ideas?
>>
File: 63251f0d6d5aca6a72b37a4a86120890.jpg (624KB, 1028x1039px) Image search: [Google]
63251f0d6d5aca6a72b37a4a86120890.jpg
624KB, 1028x1039px
>>5508167
An anklet? You've kinda ruled out all the lockable areas without getting ridiculous.
>>
File: 1238716287312312873.png (2MB, 1000x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1238716287312312873.png
2MB, 1000x1390px
>>5507953
You were comfy in your suspension? That sounds awfully wonderful.
>>
>>5503609
I love you
>>
>>5503690
would be interested, don't really wanna share my email
>>
>>5504438
are there no good remote vibes?
>>
>>5508167

Depends on if you're looking for a symbolic thing - in which case it could be a thin collar that looks like a necklace, or cuffs that look like bracelets. If you want something more hardwear-like, that's gonna be difficult if it can never be seen.
The people I know who wear long term or permanent collars all have ones that kind of look like jewelry. Like www.eternitycollars.com

(I think we need a new topic, this one isn't upping anymore?)
>>
>>5508976
newthread is up!
>>5508976
>>5508976
>>
>>5501101
I do get that ear that thing too. I just figured it was normal to like attention there, and I was just extra sensitive.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.