[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there's never any Thunderbirds threads going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Thunderbirds-Are-Go.jpg (182KB, 1264x711px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbirds-Are-Go.jpg
182KB, 1264x711px
How come there's never any Thunderbirds threads going on here anymore? It's a great show, you all should watch it.
>>
>>88482971
Perhaps it's because nobody gives a flying rat's ass about it. That's a distinct possibility.

>It's a great show
I highly fucking doubt it.

>you should go watch it.
I would rather be force fed lion semen. It'd be every bit as awful, but with the advantage of there being fewer puppets involved.
>>
>>88483017
There's zero puppets involved already, but there are physical sets and props.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQwgIZ__WrY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTEB1oP3FQE
>>
>>88482971
Does it air outside of the UK?
>>
>>88482971
frankly I'd be more intrigued by a reboot of Captain Scarlet or Space 1999 or the other Nick @ Nite shows
>>
>>88483185
Yes actually, but that's not really a valid question considering you're on the internet
>>
I'm just really not into it.
>>
File: Thunderbids - Reboot 4.gif (923KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbids - Reboot 4.gif
923KB, 500x280px
>>88482971
Love it to bits, but I don't know anywhere to stream it as it airs. I usually just grab a link somewhere later in the afternoon.

It's a fantastic show tho'. I do kinda wish they'd made a slightly bigger deal of T4 getting fucking bodied.
>>
>>88483201
I don't watch TV on the internet or have internet on my TV.
>>
File: destroy.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
destroy.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>88482971
Pretty much the best show airing right now, but /co/ prefers to whine about Gravity Falls for the thousandth fucking time.
>>
I really loved the original as a kid but haven't watched this yet. Might actually give it a go, at least as something to have on in the background
>>
File: EOS04988[1].png (777KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
EOS04988[1].png
777KB, 1024x576px
>When John keeps inviting that woman over and getting your hardware all sticky
>>
I've seen a lot of it and it's great, I just haven't gotten the chance to catch up on it yet. I'll probably do just that later today.
>>
>>88482971
Is that an all white cast? pretty surprised and glad if thats true.
>>
>>88483706
- No
- The original wasn't all-white either
>>
>>88483017

>i would rather be force fed lion semen
>hey guys check out how funny and edgy i am. lion semen. isn't that gross? hahahaha

You aren't AVGN and you aren't funny either.
>>
>>88483762
Wasn't trying to be funny. Puppets are a cancer, and anything even remotely related to them should be set on fire.
>>
>>88483986
>Puppets are a cancer,
Bullshit
https://youtu.be/1muOeJ4fBps
>>
>>88484015
Gross. Japan needs another nuking. They need to learn that this shit is not okay.
>>
aired in Japan, but I think the original is 1000 times better
>>
>That music when they gear up for launch

Puts a big smile on my face
>>
>It's a "Person who needs to be rescued is so annoying you wouldn't mind if IR left them to die" episode
>>
File: ned teford gladys.jpg (45KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
ned teford gladys.jpg
45KB, 500x250px
I quite like the diversity in accents. It's kind of refreshing to hear the occasional Northern British and even South African accent instead of the same kind of British and American voices we usually hear.
>>
>>88483601
Robo Daughters shouldn't have to put up with such things.
>>
>>88483677
Hope it goes up on Netflix soonish, this and Danger Mouse have been pretty solid revivals.
>>
>>88483195
They already tried a new Captain Scarlet, it was not great
>>
>>88485068
Or its a diaster you kinda would want to see happen because its so bizarre.
>>
File: Vivid-thunderbirds-toys.jpg (542KB, 1664x936px) Image search: [Google]
Vivid-thunderbirds-toys.jpg
542KB, 1664x936px
Shame likely won't see any of the line in the states. Thunderbird S looks like a slick display piece.
>>
So they are the only folks with Nuclear Engines?
>>
>>88485540
nuclear's outdated
>>88485399
pop over to canada if you're near the border, we have them
>>
>>88484064
It's Japanese/Taiwanese
>>
Lady Penelope is overlooked in rule 34.
>>
>>88485399
>>88485819
Yeah, I've seen the toys at TRU here in Canada. Does it even air here?
>>
>>88487866
It airs on Family Chrgd, which is the Canadian equivalent of Disney XD.

When was the last time Virgil got any focus on the show? It seems all he does anymore is carry Thunderbird 4 in at the beginning or show up at the end to carry people out.
>>
>>88488153
Latest ep had his fair share, thank god.
>>
It's on Amazon Prime in the states
>>
>>88483601
The lengths they're going to to prove John isn't a prisoner up on 5 like the original one are pretty amazing
1. Robo daughter who lives with him
2. Space elevator on a wire that can take him to Tracy island
3. Friends that come over and play games
4. Him and Alan being best bros
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.