[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"One will die" >We all know it won't Iris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (15KB, 458x321px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15KB, 458x321px
>"One will die"
>We all know it won't Iris now that everyone expects it.
>Barry and Iris are finally together, happy and succesful in their personal and professional lives.
>Wally is going to college, has a great career ahead of him, achieved his lifelong dream of becoming a speedster and mended his relationship with his father.
>Is dating the qt District Attorney and is generally the happiest he's ever been.
>The rock and moral foundation of the team since its inception, needed more than ever now that Cisco is becoming Vibe, Caitlin is becoming Killer Frost and Wally is becoming Kid Flash.

RIP
>>
If blackdad dies I will drop this show.
>>
>>88482924
>Season 1 kill Science dad
>Season 2 kill Prison dad
>Season 3 kill Black dad
Barry's life is just suffering. Nearly rivals Oliver's.
>>
>>88482924
He's getting paid $100,000 an episode, I like the character, but there are better things they can spend that on. Like CGI for none speed related villains.
>>
>>88482924
>We all know it won't Iris now that everyone expects it.
Mother fucker, he's predicting within the show. This isn't the show writers in an ad or interview. He told the future of one will die and then we saw that part of the prophesy in the future.
Jesus Christ, this show is literally written for retards and you still are too retarded to understand.
>>
File: dead one.jpg (82KB, 740x437px) Image search: [Google]
dead one.jpg
82KB, 740x437px
>>88483049
yeah seriously why keep someone around if they're that expensive?
>>
>>88483088
Is he getting paid that much too? I suppose having Draco Malfoy on the show might draw a few viewers, and he'll be killed off by the end of the season anyway.
>>
>>88482984
>Science dad
Killed by Reverse Flash.

>Prison dad
Killed by Zoom.

>Black dad
Probably killed by Savitar.

Evil speedsters that hate you because of your future self's actions: Not even once.
>>
>>88483076
>"The future isn't written yet"
>Not recognizing one of the oldest time travel storytelling tropes

It's you, anon. You're the retard all along.
>>
>>88483049
How do I get on some of that action? My acting skills are almost good enough for CW.
>>
>>88482924
>one shall betray you
cuts to wally
>one shall die
cuts to cisco
>some third thing
cuts to caitlin

it's subtle
>>
>>88483279
Misdirection.
>>
Hey /co/

I quit watch anime and western media for a while and live outside the US, so where do you all watch the Flash?
>>
>>88483240
>what is reading comprehension
Please screencap the post and save it to reread once you get some.
>>
>One shall betray you
It's Cisco
>One shall die
It's Joe
>One will suffer a fate worse than death
It's HR
>>
>one shall betray you
Joe
>one shall die
Julian
>One will suffer a fate worse than death
Wally
>>
>>88483894
Something tells me Julian will stick around for a while. If he was a one season and done they wouldn't have made Tom Felton a regular.
>>
If he's dies he'll just be brought back the next season through time travel or alt-universe, like his other dads. Death means nothing on the Flash
>>
>>88482924
I'm calling it now, Joe will die trying to save Iris causing Wally to freak out and run Savitar into the speedforce. Barry will then guilt trip himself and say it should have been him instead of Wally, and will try to go back in time to fix it, Cisco will "betray" him by not letting him do it because of the timeline.

Screen cap this.
>>
>>88485829
Zoom? Is that you?
>>
>>88483049
>Like CGI for none speed related villains.
>non-speed related villains
>he thinks the CW is going to give Barry a villain to fight who isn't an evil speedster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbaFq043TiE
>>
>>88482984
Season 4 kill multiverse dad (Jay Garrick)
Season 5 kill vigilante "dad" (Oliver)
>>
>>88487680
>No more dads
>>
>>88488874
Don't worry, Wells will come back from Earth 2, and be the dead dad for a season.
>>
>>88488990
>Barry knocks up Iris
>realizes he'll soon be a dad himself
>Black Flash stalks him and leaves little sticky notes that say SOON all over the place for an entire season
>>
>>88485206
I think Julian's fate definitely depends more on whether Tom Felton wants to stick around, than anything story related.
>>
Surely Barry was the subject of all three predictions.
>>
>>88483227
>Evil speedsters that hate you because of your future self's actions: Not even once.

Wouldn't the speedsters realize they're making self-fulfilling prophecies?

>barry does something
>speedster gets butthurt
>kills someone youngBarry loves
>barry remembers this when he sees speedster later in life and does the thing to piss off speedster as retribution
>>
>>88482951
came here to say this.
>>
iris dies
joe betrays barry
wally gets speedforced
>>
>>88489546
If he signed as a regular, that's a pretty good indication he's willing to stick around for the long haul.
>>
>>88482984
No Barry has everything, he just acts like an idiot and don't care about consequences
>>
>>88482924

Or Savitar is referring to Iris because he's already seen/lived through it, so once that future changes no one will die
>>
>>88491016
He had his father wrongly imprisoned, and had to watch him from behind bars for years and then, when he finally gets him back he gets killed. That would fuck a person up senpai.
>>
>>88482924
>killing blackdad
i'll stop watching
100%
i will stop watching forever
kill anyone you want
but you dont kill blackdad
>>
File: Zoomposting.png (228KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zoomposting.png
228KB, 500x500px
>>88491016
>>
>>88491162
Yeah but still he managed to have a perfect life despite going through that.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.