[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /co/ things your parents love My mother loves The Jetsons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

File: great-gazoo.jpg (30KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
great-gazoo.jpg
30KB, 512x384px
ITT: /co/ things your parents love
My mother loves The Jetsons and The Flinstones, but particularly that piece of shit alien no one likes
>>
File: ehhh munna munna munna.jpg (12KB, 306x293px) Image search: [Google]
ehhh munna munna munna.jpg
12KB, 306x293px
My mom really enjoyed Courage. She still mentions it, usually referencing Eustace. I think it stuck with her because she loves animals.
>>
my mom loves Looney Tunes, she watches them every morning
>>
>>79845828
>that little shit no one likes
Because she relates it with you
>>
File: gargoyles.jpg (55KB, 560x300px) Image search: [Google]
gargoyles.jpg
55KB, 560x300px
For what ever reason my mom loved gargoyles
She still brings it every now and then
>>
My dad likes regular show.
>>
My dad was never that much into cartoons but he used to be an oldschool looney tunes and Batman fan, also this italian comic called Zargo about some pseudo cowboy super hero
>>
My mom likes Samurai Jack
>>
I used to sneak into the living room and hide behind the couch to watch King of the Hill while my dad watched it.

Every mom loves Pooh Bear.
>>
>>79845828
my parents watch Adventure Time with my younger siblings and buy merchandise of it for themselves (keychains, shirts and shit)
>>
>>79845828
My mom loves Lucy from the Peanuts
My dad loves Samurai Jack
>>
File: o shit.jpg (48KB, 634x476px) Image search: [Google]
o shit.jpg
48KB, 634x476px
>>79846656
OP here, holy shit true every mom on the planet likes Pooh Bear
Also not parents but my grandpa gets fucking hysterical watching Wile E Coyote And The Roadrunner
>>
File: tumblr_li6zs8hO5n1qgxalx.jpg (29KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_li6zs8hO5n1qgxalx.jpg
29KB, 500x450px
One of my mother's favorite cartoons is Mighty Mouse. She also watched PPG on occasion.
>>
My dad likes Tom and Jerry. Show him anything from that series other that the newest TV show, and he'll look it over for at least a few seconds.
>>
File: pinguwalrus.png (198KB, 479x341px) Image search: [Google]
pinguwalrus.png
198KB, 479x341px
My dad seemed to enjoy Pingu a lot, the goofiness along with the vaguely surreal quality of claymation fit his sense of style. He used to rent those video tapes for me all the time.

Also, my mom was a big fan of Marvin the Martian from the Looney Tunes cartoons.

>>79846656
I did the same thing whenever my dad watched the Simpsons - my mom didn't want me to see the show, and I didn't want to get in trouble for laughing at any inappropriate jokes, so I'd take a magazine and pretend to read it behind the couch while secretly watching.
>>
>>79845828

My dad loves classic Looney Tunes, The Simpsons, Hey Arnold, and Phineas and Ferb.
>>
My mom really likes WINX Club for some reason.

Dunno if she genuinely enjoyed it or if she just watched it because there was nothing else on at the time it used to air.
>>
Mom fucking loved Foster's Home
>>
>>79849450
who doesn't love classic looney toons? the problem is we will never ever get to see 1/2 of them now cause somebody's feelings might be hurt
>>
>>79845828
Both my parents love Looney Tunes
But my Mom also loves Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab
>>
My parents aren't really into anything /co/ but my grandpa liked old Tom & Jerry and Loony Tunes, he had VHS tapes of them we'd watch together when I went to visit and he'd laugh at them more than I did.

>>79849489
>My mom really likes WINX Club for some reason
That's actually kind of adorable.
>>
File: sickburn.gif (53KB, 411x122px) Image search: [Google]
sickburn.gif
53KB, 411x122px
>>79846152
>>
My mom enjoys Rocky and Bullwinkle, along with Dangermouse, and the first four seasons of Spongebob Squarepants.
>>
My dad only likes Rocky & Bullwinkle, Pixie, Dixie & Mr. Jinks, and Woody Woodpecker.
>>
>>79845828
What about Jetsons meet the Flintstones?
>>
>>79852338
you'd have to have some pretty fucking dead inside relatives to not have them able to laugh at pre third season spongebob

my 95 year old grand grandma literally lost her shit at mermaid man and barnacle boy IV

>that's not my wallet
>>
File: gigantor.gif (373KB, 504x378px) Image search: [Google]
gigantor.gif
373KB, 504x378px
I remember my dad and I talked about how he used to watch a cartoon with this kid that controlled a silver robot using a remote control. After doing some research, I figured out he must have been talking about Gigantor. I had trouble figuring out what show it was because his description was kind of vague. He must have been watching a Mexican dub of the 60's run. He also really like Howl's Moving Castle for some reason, which is surprising given that he's more of a "bad action movie" sort of guy.

Also, I have a distinct memory from when I was around 10 of him coming into the room while I was watching King of the Hill, asking "Why are you watching that dumb show?" then leaving, but he claims he doesn't remember this.
>>
>>79845828
My Dad loved Mighty Mouse and Superman and my Mom loves Tinkerbell and Betty Boop.
mfw I whacked off to my Moms favorite cartoon character
>>
>>79853459
>95 year old grandma capable of coomprehending jokes, or even words
she must have lived a healthy life
>>
>>79845828

my mom loved helga and angelica

ask what growing up was like, no go on, ask
>>
File: is this nigga serious.png (103KB, 208x214px) Image search: [Google]
is this nigga serious.png
103KB, 208x214px
>>79845828

>Not liking the Great Gazoo.
>>
>>79846071
My dad enjoyed Courage too, also enjoys regular show and Rick & Morty.
>>
>>79856410
tell you what, she's still able to walk out the room and go take a leak all by herself

we still all look up after her obviously, but seeing as she can still move around at this age and that the highest awareness sign of anything at all is how she still struggles to call me or anyone in the house by our correct names nearly every single time she attempts to do so (which she has been doing since I was a little shit anyways) she's perfectly a-o-fucking-kay
>>
File: skeleglasses.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
skeleglasses.gif
994KB, 500x500px
Two different instances come to mind.

One, during the Krabby Patty secret formula reveal in Krusty Krab Training Video, the "DADADEELEELEEEDEEEDADADA" put my mom in fucking tears laughing the first time we watched it.

And two, my dad has a habit of giving kids, pets, grandkids, etc. nicknames and ONLY refering to people/pets by their nickname, I think it's a Mexican thing, as a kid, he constantly called me "Ozzy", ANYWAY, the first kid he and my mother had was apparently a little rowdy as a baby so he called him Bart, after Bart Simpson. Bart died at about 2 months due to SIDS, and dad has poured fucking thousands into SIDS research, yet to this day my family still only refers to him as Bart.
>>
File: 1407037223508.jpg (62KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407037223508.jpg
62KB, 400x300px
>>79846656
My grandma and I used to love watching King of the Hill together, We liked the down to earth comedy style of it and we bonded through it.

Nowadays I cant watch it anymore, just reminds me that she isn't here anymore...
>>
>>79858051
She wouldn't want you to feel upset over something that made you guys so happy and look at something that bonded you two together as negative, anon.
>>
Pops bonded with me by watching Jimmy Neutron and some Batman: The Animated Series.
>>
My mom loved Iron Giant and all those Disney movies, but not the princess ones
My dad liked Speed Racer, The Hulk and anything GI Joe related
>>
My mom loves Courage and Ed, Edd n' Eddy, but the latter because they're my favourite.

My father likes Johnny Bravo.
>>
>>79858794
My dad once told me to stop watching Digimon and The Mighty Ducks and watch Jimmy Nuetron because it was a better show because it was CGI
>>
My dad thinks Tom and Jerry is the funniest shit ever, but It never made me laugh.
>>
>>79845828
My father collects comics and my mom also has an unnerving familiar with Archie comics lore for some reason
>>
The only cartoon I remember my Dad really enjoying was animaniacs
>>
My mother loves singing the "Thunderdog" Theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEVsRLhet2k

And I can't exactly blame her.
>>
>>79859590
>Thunderdog

Well, I'm retarded.
>>
>>79846071
My mom loves Courage and Invader Zim.
>>
>>79845828

My mother legit enjoys Phineas and Ferb when we watch it with my little sister.

She also really enjoys a lot of cartoon movies, especially the Pixar stuff. She actually was really miffed when sis went to see Inside Out with her classmates instead of her, because she wanted to see it a lot, but she's the type that won't go to a movie alone.

I took her to see it eventually even though I wasn't super enthusiastic about the movie.
>>
>>79859590

Well, Underdog is a pretty cool dude.
>>
My mother had a child that would marathon all the animated movies they owned every other weekend. I can imagine she grew sick of Disney, yet will still sit down and watch Little Mermaid or Mulan when ABC plays it. Prolly the ones she quotes or recalls is Hey Arnold, Ed, Edd, n Eddy, and PPG. She would tell me stories of how she loved Scooby Doo and Garfield as a teenager, collecting goodies and merch. Side note, I still groan to this day when she tells me she liked the Avatar live action movie.
>>
>>79846246
>Zargo
Zagor?
>>
My aunt enjoyed Johnny Bravo and Josie and the Pussycats.
>>
File: 1451526422595.png (1MB, 1384x701px) Image search: [Google]
1451526422595.png
1MB, 1384x701px
>>79846152
We got ourselves a real badass here.
>>
>>79845828
My father still watches this, and most of the Cartoons on Boomerang.
>>
File: butt cramp.gif (823KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
butt cramp.gif
823KB, 500x350px
My mom loved the lifeguard episode of Spongebob.

Every time it was on she'd watch it with me.
>>
My mam likes Dexter's Lab
>>
Mum loves crystals so she's really interested in Steven Universe and will watch it with me something
>>
my mom didn't watch much RS, but she does think that Rigby a qt. She liked the first season of Korra and thought Tangled was a charming movie.
she didn't like watching cartoons with me but I was hoping we could bond over one of my hobbies for once ;_;
>>
My dad used to really love watching Samurai Jack with me. Got really upset when the show got cancelled.

He died in 2008. I'm hype for new episodes, but it's really gonna hurt without him around to see them too.
>>
My mom's really into anything produced before WWII, and most Looney Tunes, but besides that she really liked early Spongebob, Rocko, and Courage.

My dad liked Rocko, Angry Beavers, Spongebob and Johnny Bravo a whole lot, but denies it now. He's the type where, if it wasn't one of those shows, he'd go out of the way to change the channel if I was watching cartoons, even if he wasn't watching TV. Claims that animation is awful on the whole, even badmouths Looney Tunes, but loves South Park and Family Guy.

The both had a hateboner for anime, especially my dad, but my mom actually liked Pokemon, probably because of the animals.
>>
Mum loved Johnny Bravo and dad loved Samurai Jack
Made this promo extra special for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOeo_zHTWB4
>>
>>79845828
My Mom is 60 & loves Archer.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.