[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
> get mad at pearl for disrespecting fusion...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 37
File: 1414273927061.gif (3 MB, 888x510) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414273927061.gif
3 MB, 888x510
> get mad at pearl for disrespecting fusion and wasting time looking for peridot
> casually ask peridot to fuse like some fast n' loose sexual deviant
Seriously, why is Garnet such a fuccboi?
>>
File: 1454772958351.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454772958351.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>79798449
Some thread that was probably less shitty than this one got bumped off because of OP.
Think about that before relying.
>>
Because she was "WILLING" to teach her how to fuse.

Pearl was being a thirsty cunt.
>>
>>79798449
>I don't understand the word "consent"
>>
>>79798449

>ask a cute little virgin if she wants to hook up after being disgusted but curious about sex

>also every other day for a month your friend who hasn't gotten any since his husband died has been cooking up convoluted plots that involve him hiding his penis up your ass for an hour or else the world will be destroyed and you actually trusted him because he was your friend
>>
>>79798781
> I am triggered by SU posts because I want to look as anti-tumblr as possible
the post

>>79798818
They're friends, at least pearl is a trusted confidante, peridot was the enemy up until a month ago, and garnet was about to kick her ass for her loyalty to homeworld a week before she asked her to fuse.
>>
Fusion isn't sexual so the human concept of a slut doesnt apply.
>>
>>79798449
It wasn't casual. It was calculated to be casual.
>>
File: Ice-king.jpg (70 KB, 600x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ice-king.jpg
70 KB, 600x337
>>79798449
this show sounds stupid
>>
it's because pearl was also putting them at risk of peridot managing to get a transmission out to homeworld
>>
File: 98765443.png (285 KB, 979x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
98765443.png
285 KB, 979x720
>>79799009
> he still doesn't think fusion is sexual
>>
>>79798978
Them being friends kind of made Pearl's shit even worse. Like, shit man, it's one thing if somebody you hate manipulates you like that. But someone you trust and known for years? That cuts deep.
>>
>>79798978
>at least pearl is a trusted confidante,
Oh sure, and Garnet was happy with fusing with her until it turned out to be rape.
>>
>>79798978
Consent is still the reason. Pearl tricked Garnet into fusing.
>>
Fusion really isn't that big a deal. Think about it. Gems fuse all the fucking time for various reasons, and Garnet really isn't special. and if you want to bring up the whole "muh different gem types' argument, then that just further proves that the accusation of Sugar having a race mixing agenda has merit.
>>
>>79798850
>>also every other day for a month your friend who hasn't gotten any since his husband died has been cooking up convoluted plots that involve him hiding his penis up your ass for an hour or else the world will be destroyed and you actually trusted him because he was your friend

I think this is my favorite, 100% accurate description of Pearl I've ever read.
>>
>>79798449
>wasting time looking for Peridot
But they weren't looking for Peridot, which was the problem. Pearl made that shit up.
>>
>>79798978
I actually like SU, I just hate shit topics where OP obviously knows what he's inciting
>>
>>79799080
It was under false pretenses, but no one held a laser light cannon to Garnet's head; she still consented. Technically, what ruby did to sapphire in the answer was rape.
>>
>>79798850
>husband
>implying Pearl was ever anything but Rose's pet.
>>
>>79799182
Not really, its more like...she..tripped and landed all over Sapphire.
>>
>>79799182
Rape by deception is still rape.

What Ruby did in The Answer was an accident that she immediately apologized for.
>>
>>79799080
>turned out to be rape
You still willingly fused it wasn't against your will.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>79799259
>>
>>79799287
Fused to save the world, not to help Pearl get her rocks off. Pearl knew she was doing something wrong, otherwise she wouldn't have lied about it.
>>
>>79799259

>remember, if you feel something warm and/or soft squeeze twice before looking
>>
>>79799320
Still not rape. Able to consent and did....not rape.
>>
Wasn't pearl endangering the whole world when she kept setting that transmitter back up?
>>
>>79799354
It's rape by deception, man, you're playing semantics.
>>
>>79799354
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
>>
>every thread about SU
>rapraperaperape
>>
Can we all just agree that Ruby overreacted? I mean, Ruby is kind of emotionally retarded. She's also the equivalent of an American bulldyke.
>>
>>79799399
No, because it wasn't sending the message when Pearl set it up, it was just some static interrupting everyone's TV.

She endangered it in the sense that she wasted everyone's time on nothing, though.
>>
Peri was making an effort to understand what Garnet was, that's why she offered to show the little goblin exactly what she was in the most intimate manner possible. Peri might have backed out at the last second, but her intentions were honest.

Pearl betrayed Garnets trust and used her.
>>
I don't watch this show, so I just went and looked up a video of these gem fusions.

Holy shit, if they're not the most lewd displays of erotic lesbianism I've seen in a cartoon meant for children.

The dancing itself and the concept seems really cute, but the freaking faces they make and the hip-trusting and the cheap porno music in the background just make this uncomfortable to watch.

These things are supposed to be genderless, right?
>>
>>79799427
>Can we all just agree
No.
>that Ruby overreacted?
If anything, Sapphire underreacted.
> She's also the equivalent of an American bulldyke.
As opposed to the smaller, less aggressive French bulldyke?
>>
>>79799399
Peridot later on still managed to call Yellow Diamond herself. She contacted Yellow Diamond and Garnet still asked her to fuse. The CGs are fuck ups.

side note: peridot is right, the crystal gems are always trying to prevent stuff and only end up delaying the inevitable.
>>
>>79799479
Ruby's just angry midget lesbian and you know it.
>>
So who will Peridot fuse with?
>>
>>79799478
technically yes, but they still look and act female (except for ruby) and use female pronouns
>>
File: 1446249662822.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446249662822.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>79799478
>These things are supposed to be genderless, right?
Only in the sense that they're literally holograms made from rocks. They're technically genderless so that's the answer the writers give. But in the show they are only ever referred to as girls and women.

Also dem shoulder tho
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZwvrxVavnQ

I think OP and some other posters here need to watch this.
>>
>>79799415
Hmmm, a common element in many of the cases cited is that the deceiver is pretending to be/perceived as someone they're not.

I don't know if I'd call this rape, but it absolutely was vile. I'd compare what Pearl did to having sex with someone with the goal of conceiving a child when you've secretly had a vasectomy/tubes tied, or having sex with someone and lying about using birth control. Both of which are again, absolutely vile.
>>
>>79799478
>These things are supposed to be genderless, right?
Well, sexless and monogender, which is arguably the same thing, but they all look and sound female and use female pronouns, so they're female for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>79799427
Have you ever had a friend steal something important from you, or betray you in some personal way? Someone that you trusted just taking a big old steaming dump on your friendship?
>>
File: 1445111249523.png (152 KB, 481x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445111249523.png
152 KB, 481x599
>>79799499
>Ruby's just angry midget lesbian
But that's why I love her.
>>
>>79799515
Steven, amethyst and lapis all seem possible. steven and amethyst because she still seems like an adolescent so it would be weird for her to fuse with garnet, pearl or jasper, and lapis becuase the writers seem to be pushing in that direction, implying that Lapis is going to give peri back her limb enhancers.

If anything the limb enhancer thing might stop her from fusing at all since she'd leave them behind
>>
File: 1427575971899.gif (649 KB, 511x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427575971899.gif
649 KB, 511x287
>>79798449
IT'S OKAY WHEN GARNET DOES IT
How could the lesbians ever be less than the infallible moral compass they say they are
>>
>>79799525
That's what gets me and makes this look so clearly lesbian. I'm 100% sure the children don't see it that way, mind, this is completely my lewd mind and possibly reading the banter in this thread before looking the video up.

It's just, I can't look at those fragments and think that the adults working on this stuff don't know what it comes off as to older minds.

Help me out, /co/mrades, which of you think it's 100% platonic and non-sexual, even after the scene where Pearl covers up the fatty boy's eyes when the purple gem and Garnet are fusing? If I watch the full show and not just those sections, do they make a good job as setting it up as something innocent?
>>
>>79799104
Garnet was tricked, yes, but she consented to the act itself.
She was in control the whole time, she had the option to fuse with Amethyst instead, and the experience was only traumatic in hindsight. It was not rape.
>>
>>79799486
Peridot called up Yellow D to plead on Earth's behalf, didn't rat out the Crystal Gems when she could have, and called her a clod to her face.

Also, I'm pretty sure Garnet asking her to fuse happened before she placed that call.
>>
>>79799415
>>79799404
>>79799274

First off, "Rape by deception" is iffy as a thing to begin with, secondly there is no precedent that would qualify what Pearl did as actually being rape by deception, consider actually reading the wiki articles you link to.

Just because it's shitty and related to NotSex doesn't make it rape.
>>
>>79798978
Peridot was the enemy. The best way to understand the enemy is to fuse with them.
>>
Whether it's rape or not, Pearl was being a very deceiptful little rock when she lied to Garnet about the pretenses of needing to fuse.
>>
>>79799635
Oh, I'm entirely certain it's intentional. It's both a metaphor for relationships and sex but the official position is that it's only about relationships because they're a kids show
>>
>>79799427
It's like Pearl kept trying to force a threesome with her and her girlfriend, and they were cool with it at first because they hadn't done it in a while

But and it became an everyday thing, and Pearl was lying to them and abusing their trust and tricking them just so that she could get her rocks off.
>>
>>79799680
If this example doesn't count as RBD I don't see what could.
>>
>>79799680
It's not iffy, it's just hard to imagine it happening in the real world. It's rape. But I don't think this is exactly what happened between Garnet and Pearl.
>>
>>79799635
>I can't look at those fragments and think that the adults working on this stuff don't know what it comes off as to older minds.
Don't worry, they know exactly what it comes off as. They're all internet fandom people who make their own porn and shit like that.

>Help me out, /co/mrades, which of you think it's 100% platonic and non-sexual, even after the scene where Pearl covers up the fatty boy's eyes when the purple gem and Garnet are fusing?
It's technically platonic and non-sexual.
It's just that it can in some cases represent a non-platonic interaction.
Fusion in the show is symbolic for relationships, whether it's love or friendship or hating each other's guts. There are more "innocent" dances.

>>79799680
> secondly there is no precedent that would qualify what Pearl did as actually being rape by deception
You're right, we should really just wait for the next time an alien race tries to destroy the Earth and a couple of women have sex to protect it in real life before we could submit a verdict.
>>
>whole tumblr applauding Garnet for being a rapist that knows when to stop
just kill this whole show
>>
>>79799817
How is Garnet a rapist?
>>
>>79799759

In practically every case of rape by deception to EVER be successfully prosecuted in the real world the rapist was lying about who they were.
There is no precedent that would make "Telling someone a lie about WHY you want them to have sex with you" be considered RBD.
>>
>>79799817
I'm also upset about imaginary things.
Oh no I just shat myself.
>>
>>79799680
There are many cases where it would be iffy, like lying about your age or income. But what Pearl did is pretty damn clear-cut.
>>
you people really enjoy discussing rape
>>
>>79799843
You've done research.....
>>
>>79799404
>I'm not playing semantics!
>fusing is sex!
Literally the problem with fandoms.
What about accidental fusing? Fusing being a BFD seems to fluctuate between time in the show.
Is Lap perma raping Jasper under water? Rape and keeping someone against their will?
Or can is just go back to being magic fun time?
>>
>>79799843
Because in real life you can't trick someone into having sex by claiming that you two are just boning to get a job done.
>>
>>79799697
>>79799781

Yeah, I watched a compilation of the dances -- some were just kinda stylish, like the giant thing and the lapis thing, but near every other one had some weird sexual tension going on, and like I said, expressions and background music didn't help. I probably wouldn't have thought about it at all in a lesbian fashion if they were all grinning like the purple fatty does and the music was more upbeat instead of the soft slow tones they use.

Fuck, this rustles my jimmies so bad. Not in a "children shouldn't be exposed to this" way, but in a "I can't believe the authors are putting so much of their mental fap fodder into this show" (as is my current impression of it). It's somewhat jarring -- it's the kind of shit I'd lap up if it was aimed at older teens or a 18+ audience, but seeing it as more than a subtle innuendo aimed at parents who get stuck watching the show with their kids... Darn. It's messing me up so bad.

I should probably just give the show a chance and binge watch it on the weekend, see if that helps or cements them jimmies.
>>
>>79799931
>Is Lap perma raping Jasper under water?
Yes, obviously.
>>
>>79799543
>The Shoulder Shimmy

Lewd.
>>
>>79799942
Says you....
>>
File: garnet pixel.gif (91 KB, 295x174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
garnet pixel.gif
91 KB, 295x174
>>
>>79799961
That's a great lesson.
If someone kidnaps you, rape them underwater indefinably.
>>
>>79799880

>But what Pearl did is pretty damn clear-cut.

No it's not.

At all.

"Rape" is a legal term, and there is no legal cause to classify what happened as rape of any kind, no law anywhere would support such a ruling.

What Pearl did was fucking shitty as hell, that doesn't make it rape.

Calling what Pearl did "rape" is the same kind of retarded, Tumblr-tier word games that internet activists use to accuse people who use the word "retarded" of "violence"

And that's ignoring the fact that the Fusion=Sex comparison doesn't actually work in the first place.
>>
Remember when mashing characters together didn't cause such an uproar?
>>
>>79799543
Oh and they still have, you know, BOOBS?

AND FEMALE VOICES?

JUST FUCKING SAY THAT THEY ARE THE FEMALE COUNTERPARTS OF THE PILLAR PANSIES !!

GENDERLESS IS A COP OUT
>>
good god, people troll every other thread on this board, you guys talk about rape and shit gets real.

an entire thread to discuss rape and you people really think your better then adventure time
>>
File: gem_orgy.png (380 KB, 690x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gem_orgy.png
380 KB, 690x480
Garnet was not raped because fusion is not sex.
If it was, all the Crystal Gems would be in jail.
>>
>>79800007
>thread
>>
>>79799960
If Sugar was airing her fap folder on screen the gems would all be young dudes.
>>
>>79800038
Only one of them had boobs to be honest.
>>
>>79799960
Sounds like you have autism.
>>
>>79800038
If by Pillar Pansies you mean Pillar Men, you should know that there were women of their race, so they don't work as Gem counterparts,
>>
>>79800080
I'd actually prefer that, tbqh (both for my own fetishes and because there's no way erotic gay-looking dances would pass a check to be aired) Are there any good genderbending (genderpresentingbending?) pics of this show at all?
>>
>>
>>79800007
Pepperidge Farm remembers
>>
>>79800192

>"Apartheid was a bad idea" they said
>>
>>79800038
the don't have boobs, just concave chests

actual human females have boobs, gems have the suggestion of a feminine chest.
>>
>>79800228
>"Not giving black people a basic education was a good idea" they said
>>
>>79800192
>that "child"

Looks like a tiny jew to me.
>>
>>79800269
>concave

No.
>>
>>79800342

>"Expecting black people to be able to use the well-funded, fully-functioning nation that they had served into their lap to provide education for themselves" was a good idea they said.
>>
Gender has become pretty much a choice for humans. Them being gender-less is true but when they are given an option they refer to each other as a female so they seem to identify themselves as female. Which they seem to prefer. Others could view themselves differentl but it hasn't come up yet. They are what they identify as.
>>
>>79800406
sorry
I meant "Convex"
>>
>>79799424
Well, that's just not true at all
>>
>>79800438

>Gender has become pretty much a choice for humans
>They are what they identify as.

We're lost.

There is no hope.
>>
>>79798818
That fusion dance with with Peri was just barely consensual
>>
>>79800007
>Transformers involved literal insertion
>>
>>79800269
>Mayor Dewey wants to fuck Pearl
>the mailman wants to fuck Garnet
>Greg totally fucked Amethyst
>Rose had visible cleavage (pun unavoidable)
They have tits. You're watching a cartoon, not all proportions are realistic.

>>79800038
>GENDERLESS IS A COP OUT
In point of fact, in the show they use female pronouns, have female secondary sex characteristics, at least one of them had a womb, and they refer to their forms as human constructs, suggesting they are basically human females on the outside. In addition to that, Pearl, Jasper, Malachite,and Lapis at least look the same in their headspace as they do on the outside.

Basically what I'm saying is we have more than enough evidence to suggest that their mentality is functionally equivalent to the human female gender (which is not to say gems as a species have different genders among each other) and they are definitely of the female sex.

Fuck the creators, they only said that to not offend parents. In canon it's fairly definite they're chicks in mind and body...except when they're dudes in body, cause shapeshifting, but I digress.
>>
File: 1453903872746.jpg (26 KB, 180x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453903872746.jpg
26 KB, 180x295
I haven't seen any of S2 since the hospital episode.

Is it still mostly about feelings and shit or has the science fiction end finally come into focus?
>>
>>79800438
Gems?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 284x177) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 284x177
>>79799182
>>79799259
>What, she tripped, fell, and landed on his dick?
>>
>>79800537
Garnet offered, Peridot thought she wanted to and was going to try even though she was nervous and hesitant

And then she changed her mind at the last second and Garnet stopped and didn't push her.

That's pretty much an A+ for respecting consent
>>
>>79799424
>rape
>>
>>79800004
Regarless of weather it's rape, it's still a huge betrayal of trust and not a cool thing to do.
>>
File: 1454581264063.jpg (105 KB, 520x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454581264063.jpg
105 KB, 520x320
>>79800591
>or has the science fiction end finally come into focus?
>he thinks the show about crying will stop being all about feelings
I don't think SU is the show for you
>>
>>79800004
>"Rape" is a legal term, and there is no legal cause to classify what happened as rape of any kind, no law anywhere would support such a ruling.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

>And that's ignoring the fact that the Fusion=Sex comparison doesn't actually work in the first place.
sex·u·al in·ter·course
noun
sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

It works so perfectly that fusion actually technically qualifies as sex. It's not even a metaphor.

I'm calling bullshit if you're going to tell me fusion doesn't involve penetration and/or sexual contact.
>>
Because Peri didn't lie to Garnet in order to fuse.
>>
>>79800721
Oh right, I barely remember much from that episode.
>>
>>79800537
Peri went to put her paint cans on to do that dance, then when she got uncomfortable and told Garnet to stop she stopped and didn't press it.
>>
>>79800591
>or has the science fiction end finally come into focus?
Literally a moonbase episode.
>>
I wish Garnet had raped Peri, that would have been hot as fuck
>>
>>79800591
I feel kinda bad for recognizing that pic.

It's not even one of the funnier bits.
>>
File: creepio.png (104 KB, 250x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
creepio.png
104 KB, 250x319
Totally unrelated, but, does the tune of "Giant Woman" remind else of "It's Baby Time" from Auralnauts Star Wars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c352259dfXw
>>
>>79800591
right now it's about preventing the rapidly approaching apocalypse all the while trying to teach things like love, music, and humor to a fish out of water with no concept of such things
>>
>>79800579
Nah, only Rose had distinguishable breasts, All the others have smooth convex chests that give an illusion of a breasts.
>>
>>79800829
Homeworld was going to turn Earth into a motherfucking Dyson sphere.
>>
>>79799991
In my personal experience sexual assault is a great way to prevent/end physical assault.

Stripping a bitch's top off saved me from a slow painful death by suffocation once.

And not the sexy kind of suffocation; the 3 people were holding me down while industrial foam was held over my face kind of suffocation.
>>
>All this argument about rape
Pearl did a shitty thing. That's all that has to be said about that episode.
>>
File: jeans.jpg (55 KB, 500x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jeans.jpg
55 KB, 500x433
>>79800889
they have boobs you just can't really see them with their clothes
>>
I find it somewhat hilarious that Both Opal and Sardoynx, the best fusions, require the worst gem
>>
>>79800787

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

Nice fucking job proving my point.

Like I said, in most every case of Rape by Deception to ever have been successfully prosecuted the person convicted of rape was lying about WHO they were or they had breached some agreed upon condition that the sex was predicated upon (And no, "You betrayed my trust" is not a previously agreed upon condition)

NOTHING in that wikipedia article would qualify this situation as rape. Nothing at all. Maybe you should try reading it beyond the title.

>sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

It doesn't work at all.

Sex doesn't have any of the kind of utility that fusion does, as far as we can tell fusion literally exists as a means for warriors to fight better and the emotional intimacy thing is purely incidental in the design.

We can also go into things like how we can remove more than half the definition of sex and still have it "fit"

You're literally saying "It involves emotional intimacy and something that I can kinda sorta twist to refer to as "penetration". SO THAT MEANS IT'S THE SAME THING!"

Try, try again.
Or rather, don't, the entire problem is that you're trying way too hard.
>>
>>79801064
During their regenerations you see that before applying the textures (clothes), they have an anatomy of those dolls art students use to poses and proportions.
>>
>>79799960
It's just dancing, anon.
>>
>>79800787
>fusion doesn't involve penetration
It doesn't. Sexual contact to a degree but it's really just melding together
>>
>>79801172
yeah but that's before they have noses, lips, hair, or other protrusions, they totally have tits
>>
>>79801133
>Sex doesn't have any of the kind of utility that fusion does
I didn't say sex was fusion. I said fusion was sex.

Ruby and Sapphire could bump uglies without forming Garnet (I think, I mean I don't know that sex wouldn't trigger fusion).

>Like I said, in most every case of Rape by Deception to ever have been successfully prosecuted the person convicted of rape was lying about WHO they were or they had breached some agreed upon condition that the sex was predicated upon

>In November 2015, British Judge Roger Dutton sentenced a 25-year-old woman, Gayle Newland, to eight years in prison for pretending to be a man as a means having sex with an unnamed woman of the same age. Newland has made her female victim believe that she was a man by means of deception and used the deception in order to have sex with her on more than 10 occasions. Newland's victim was shocked to discover that her "boyfriend" was in reality a female, and testified in Chester Crown Court to a jury that she would have preferred to have been raped by a man.
Pearl claimed to be the only person that could help save the world from a very specific threat which she orchestrated to seem real. Frankly that's a more bullshit claim than dude.
>>
>>79801258
>but it's really just melding together
pen·e·tra·tion
ˌpenəˈtrāSH(ə)n/
noun
1.
the action or process of making a way through or into something.
>>
>>79801133
>We can also go into things like how we can remove more than half the definition of sex and still have it "fit"
Those are the optional parts to be fair.

I didn't say it was good sex or straight sex.
>>
File: 1452416948151.png (6 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452416948151.png
6 KB, 550x550
>>79801121
>Sardonyx
>best
You spelled worst wrong
>>
>>79801301
They have chests. They don't have breasts because their species do not have offspring the same way organic species do as they are manufactured fully matured out of the ground. Breasts are used by various Earth mammals to feed their young, and because Gems don't have their equivalent of younglings, it is completely unnecessary from practical standpoint for them to have breasts.
>>
>>79800921
Hollowing out a planet doesn't make it a Dyson sphere. Dyson sphere's are built around suns.
>>
Is there a single animated series people won't insert sexual themes into?
>>
>>79800810
>Peri went to put her paint cans on to do that dance
So you're saying she was asking for it because of what she was wearing?
>>
>>79801501
No, and would you honestly expect there to be?
>>
>>79799931
>Is Lap perma raping Jasper under water? Rape and keeping someone against their will?
>Or can is just go back to being magic fun time?
I'm almost certain when Jasper gets redeemed this will be a plot point to explain intensely abusive relationships.
>>
>>79801318

>I didn't say sex was fusion. I said fusion was sex.

Could you get any more pathetic?

2 = 3 and 3 = 2 are the same statement and they're both wrong.
Fusion = Sex and Sex = Fusion are the same statement and they're both wrong.

>Pearl claimed to be the only person that could help save the world from a very specific threat which she orchestrated to seem real

I have NEVER seen anyone stretch this hard to win an internet argument before.
You're a special kind of desperate.

>Frankly that's a more bullshit claim than dude.
That's a real nice opinion you have there.
Too bad it has no legal weight.

>>79801377

>Those are the optional parts to be fair.

>sexual contact between individuals involving penetration, especially the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina, typically culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.
>"sexual" contact between individuals involving "penetration", not involving the insertion of a man's erect penis into a woman's vagina and never culminating in orgasm and the ejaculation of semen.

Yup, these are DEFINITELY the same definition.

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>79801501
Are you really this new?
>>
>>79801351

For someone so happy to abuse the dictionary you sure don't seem very keen on actually READING the definitions you post.

The gems don't go "Through or into" each other, they seamlessly fuse into one thing.
>>
>>79800946
>no replies

Explain, anon
>>
>>79801540
>2 = 3 and 3 = 2 are the same statement and they're both wrong.
No, no they aren't.

All squares are rectangles but all rectangles are not squares.

I didn't say fusion equals sex. I said sex qualifies as fusion.

>I have NEVER seen anyone stretch this hard to win an internet argument before.
You aren't online much are you?

>Too bad it has no legal weight.
Based on what precedent?

>says fusion doesn't involve sex or penetration
And I'm calling bullshit like I said I would. They've got all their bits up inside each other including genitalia.

>>79801667
>The gems don't go "Through or into" each other, they seamlessly fuse into one thing.
Good to know that when I dissolve sugar in water, I didn't put any sugar into the water. I just seamlessly spawned sugar water.
>>
>>79801470
Uh, it's a cartoon? Your autism seems to be flaring up. For fuck's sake, Rose Quartz visibly has tits. Undeniably.
>>
>>79801778
I was held down by 3 people. I wrenched an arm free and yanked the chick smothering me's top off and bra down. She let go of the foam to cover herself on reflex. That bought me the space I needed to shove the 3rd person off me and tear away from the group as a whole.
>>
>>79798449
She can see the future, she knew Peridot wouldn't go through with it. The point was just to get Peridot to think about it.
>>
>>79801866
But why were they hellbent on smothering you, anon?
>>
>>79799543
My favorite was when Garnet and Pearl were teaching Steven how to fuse dance. Garnet threw Pearl at the wall and Pearl had this blushing "Oooh, you're so bold," look on her face that I seriously had to rewind and confirm to myself that my perverted ass wasn't just seeing things.
>>
>>79801792

I give up.

If you want to believe that "Intimate" is the same word as "Sexual" and that two bodies of water merging are "penetrating" each other then please go ahead. If you're that desperate to hold onto the idea that "These two things share a few vague similarities, SO THAT MEANS THEY'RE THE SAME THING" then I cannot stop you.

I can't argue with someone who literally will not accept what a definition is.
>>
>>79801813
I do not disagree with you, since Rose was shown to be fond of mingling with humans, and her form was specifically chosen to appear as of a voluptuous human female. Other gems still look humanoid, and could potentially pass off as technicolor humans, but in the end they are not human.
>>
>>79801905
>But why were they hellbent on smothering you, anon?
Trolling is an art.
>>
>>79801792

>"Gems have genitalia"

Anon, I have some sad news for you.
>>
>>79801512
wew
>>
>>79800066
orgies aren't against the law.
>>
>>79801951
>If you want to believe that "Intimate" is the same word as "Sexual"
I didn't say anything about fusion or sex being intimate.

It's sexual because it involves genitalia, like every other body part.

>and that two bodies of water merging are "penetrating" each other then please go ahead.
Yes, yes they are. Penetration doesn't require a hole, see ground penetrating radar.
>>
>>79801982

Then, how did Murder Cock fucked Rose?
>>
>>79800579
yeah, but everyone wants to fuck Stevonnie
>>
>>79801982
Rose did, Amethyst confirmed does when she's Purple Puma and it's implied she fucked Greg, and frankly I'd still be right in the context of Stevonnie regardless.
>>
>>79802014

>It's sexual because it involves genitalia, like every other body part.

>"Grinding someone up and eating them is sex because it involves their genitalia going into you"
t. literally you
>>
>>79802035
>yeah, but everyone wants to fuck Stevonnie
Well obviously, futa is best fetish.
>>
>>79802026
Shape-shifting, they don't have genitals by default
>>
>>79802058
>"Grinding someone up and eating them is sex because it involves their genitalia going into you"
Grinding up against someone is sexual. It'd only be sex if it involved penetration.

>eating them is sex
Yes, that's oral sex.

Congrats on not knowing that.
>>
>>79802037
>>79802026

One of the writers literally said on Twitter that Rose morphed genitalia specifically for that purpose.

Gems don't "have genitalia" any more than gems "have helicopter rotors"
>>
>>79802026
>>79802037
Rose most likely shapeshifted necessary genitalia, but even then...
You could have theories that Steven is a human construct based off Greg that Rose implanted her gem into.
>>
>>79802065
We have no evidence to suggest their human constructs (whose default forms they can tailor however the fuck they want) haven't incorporated genitalia and plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Nobody is saying they come out of the ground with muffs.
>>
>>79802100
They said she morphed a womb, NOT a vagina.
>>
>>79802080

Oh.

OH!

You son of a bitch, you were baiting me this entire time.

You got me good, 9/10

Whew, good to know you weren't actually serious, I was getting pretty down that I was sharing this board with people THAT legitimately retarded.
>>
>>79800048
At least the characters who commit heinous actions aren't praised in Steven Universe. The fact LSP is still a prominent character despite Breezy is fucking disturbing
>>
>>79802100
>Gems don't "have genitalia" any more than gems "have helicopter rotors"
>>
>>79802113

>We have no evidence to suggest their human constructs (whose default forms they can tailor however the fuck they want) haven't incorporated genitalia and plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise.

We have no fucking evidence for anything.

Literally everything you're going on about is inference and conjecture.

That's not what "Evidence" means.
>>
>>79802110
>You could have theories that Steven is a human construct based off Greg that Rose implanted her gem into.
Steven is a human construct. A major plot point of the show is Rose is literally holding him together.

Did you not see Lion 3? Holy fuck. Go watch that shit now, it's one of the best episodes.
>>
>>79802171

Literally the reason I picked the example you dunce.
>>
>>79802152
Sex means sexual intercourse, not just sexual.

Grinding is sexual. Fusion and eating someone are sex.

This isn't difficult and I'm not trolling.
>>
>>79802196
I had watched it. What I tried to imply is that Steven is actually a test tube baby.
>>
>>79799635

As someone who works in the outer reaches of the animation industry, let me assure you, Animators are adults, and they see the world as adults. Most of them are not that interested in programming for children, and only work on kids' shows because that's where the money is.

So whatever you perceive to be adult in nature, is probably that way on purpose.
>>
File: Grinding-Meat.jpg (56 KB, 284x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Grinding-Meat.jpg
56 KB, 284x425
>>79802230

But you are baiting though.

There's no way anyone would be too stupid to grasp what I meant.

You're pretty good man, but the jig is up
>>
>>79798449

Not at all surprising a /co/ turbo virgin wouldn't understand consent.
>>
>>79802249
>grinding someone up
I'm sorry, I read that as grinding up on someone.

My bad.

But yeah, grinding someone's genitals up is sexual even if it is a boner killer and eating someone's ground up genitals would be sex.

Not my fetish, but sex. I'm more of a consensual nonfatal amputation kinda guy.
>>
>>79802325

>But yeah, grinding someone's genitals up is sexual even if it is a boner killer and eating someone's ground up genitals would be sex

No faggot.

According to you it would be sex to grind up a whole human body unless you didn't specifically cut off the genitals.

Which, you know, it's not.

You can stop pretending to be retarded now.
>>
>>79802365
>According to you it would be sex to grind up a whole human body unless you didn't specifically cut off the genitals.
No, it'd be sexual. I was just highlighting the aspect that made it sexual. If you cut off the genitals first it wouldn't be.

>Which, you know, it's not.
Nigga, I read Mai-chan's Daily Life. Get fucked.
>>
>>79802424

>I read Mai-chan's Daily Life. Get fucked.

Doing something in a sexual context does not mean that that act is inherent sexual.

Spilling chocolate syrup on yourself isn't a sexual act, but it can still be appropriate in a sexual context.
>>
>>79802459
>Doing something in a sexual context does not mean that that act is inherent sexual.
What part of the context made it sexual? Protip: it was the genitals.

You could have 2 featureless puppets rub up against eachother as hard as you want and there's not a snowballs chance in hell of that shit getting rated 18+ but toss a dick and a vagina in there and you've got porn.
>>
>>79802550

>What part of the context made it sexual?

No. I'm pretty sure it was the part where he fucked the baby BEFORE he put it into the blender.
>>
I hope the end of su will some classical music in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiwPzHJ-Pic
>>
>>79802600
That was hardly the only time human flesh was used in a kitchen appliance in that manga.

I'm like 99% certain there was a meat grinder bit.
>>
> tfw no drawfag to draw garnet as a swagged out fuckboy
>>
>>79802642
I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I just expect Steven to lead the planet in a unified song and dance number and form Stevenite to fight some planet sized enemy gem in a TTGL spoof.
>>
>>79798449
Garnet is hypocritical. Pearl fucked up with fusion (though it could be argued that she got addicted and can thus be excused). Maybe garnet has a personal vendetta against pearl.
>>
>>79802246

I feel like it's still a bit of a nuanced topic, though, and you don't need to look beyond /co/ to see how people can perceive things that flat-out aren't there, and will attack (or defend them) to really obsessive levels.

But when it's as obvious as it is in SU, I'd agree it's very clearly intended that way.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 400x300
>>79799515
Well...
>>
>>79802795
I don't have the rest of the fake leaks saved or I'd join you in this.
>>
>>79802795
I kinda want Peri to fuse with Steven and then spend the entire time wigging the fuck out over being organic.
>>
>>79802795
Damn, Lapis looks like a girl who got turned out and tricked into years of prostitution. Look at that dead look in her eyes family, she'll fuse with anyone these days. It's just "business" now.
>>
>>79800438
>Gender has become pretty much a choice for humans.
No it hasn't. Just because you mutilate your genitals and take hormones doesn't mean you're a different gender.

When we reach the age of full body transplants via mind swap then we can choose gender.

Till then you're just a sadist.

Seriously though, they're doing full body transplants via removing the head and putting it on another body. I don't think I'd be comfortable with fucking a mans's head Frankensteined onto a female body. The implications on that are mind blowing.
>>
File: 1426376415506.jpg (784 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426376415506.jpg
784 KB, 900x1200
>>79800591
If you're waiting for a sci-fi adventure instead of a pastelcore comfy drama, you're gonna be perpetually blue balled.
>>
File: 1454087476123.png (86 KB, 540x781) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454087476123.png
86 KB, 540x781
>>79801501
Sure, it's not like people have a history of sexualizing cartoons.
>>
>>79800438
>Gender has become pretty much a choice for humans.

Is that what they're teaching in College these days?

I'm kidding of course. College has been a joke for the past 40 years. It's nothing new.
>>
>>79801501
Are you talking about the creators or the fans?
>>
>>79802871

>STEVEN WHY IS MY CHEST THROBBING SO MUCH ARE WE ABOUT TO EXPLODE?
>That's a heart, clam down and it'll stop.
>>
>>79800579
More like they did it to get past censors. I mean, they wouldn't be able to do this kinda stuff otherwise.

They're exploring some messages that other shows don't touch, or do in a clumsy way. So now when they think of sex they know they can be used for sex (garnet and pearl), be in a destructive relationship (pearl/garnet Lapis/Jasper), or be in a loving relationship or at least enjoying it for the moment (how garnet explains it to Stevoine). I mean, there's a lot of themes that most parents don't touch on with their kids, and most sex ed/friends and the internet do a shit job of explaining. It's good to have more realistic relationship situations installed on a young mind before they grow up so MAYBE they might have some foreknowledge on thier part when they jump into a relationship.
>>
>>79803138

>create a sultry, attractive, athletic woman in a skin-tight catsuit to be a mascot
>become shocked and appalled when people want to fuck her

Why are people stupid?
>>
>>79798449

What a bitch.
>>
>>79801174
You say that, but when I was a wee tot and my brother and his girlfriend were over sometimes we'd dance. Then one time the party light was on but I couldn't get in and I thought they were dancing in there.

Turns out they were fucking and had to stop because they were laughing their asses off.
>>
>>79798449
Garnet wasn't mad that Pearl disrespected fusion, she was mad that Pearl had been deceiving her in a way that was extremely personal to Garnet Garnet.

I think it's a safe bet that Garnet believed that having Peridot fuse with another gem would be a complete eye opener for her. It wasn't done as trickery, but as an open and honest invitation to experience something entirely new.
>>
>>79801951
lemmeget this straight:
1. you're autistic
2. you can't handle that fusion is a metaphor for both sex and intimate relationships
3. you don't understand reason 2 because of reason 1
4. you're taking it out on a guy who can read the subtext with WALLS of text
5. you're arguing this point based ona technical standpoint which is something an autist would do

does your handler know you have internet access yet?
>>
>>79800000
>>
>>79799991
A character doing something is not the show promoting doing that thing.
>>
>>79800438
>Gender has become pretty much a choice for humans.
Only for dummies on both sides who don't understand what gender is.

Wanting to act or be treated a certain way does not make you trans. Being trans is caused by biology, and no more of a choice than your chromosomes.
>>
>>79799991
>>
>>79798449
Think about it like this. Imagine your friend needs you to drive him to work for a while while his car's in the shop. You like driving and have a really nice car you're very attached to. But you happily do him this favor, despite the fact that you have to also go to work. And then you find out a week later that he's been faking and his car works fine and he wasted your time and energy because he also likes riding in a nice car. It's a dick move.
>>
>>79803996
But if you like driving, then what's the problem. You were going to drive to work anyway and you're helping a friend who doesn't have as much as you.
>>
>>79804087
Because he's wasting your time, energy, and gas and instead of being up front with me he lied to me so he could keep joy riding. You might have had stuff you wanted to do that you had to blow off because he needed a ride.
>>
>>79804087
stop pretending your car is in the shop jared. You FUCK.
>>
>>79798818
As far as I can tell, fusion is sex. So stop equating it to rape. Also, Garnet consented to fusing, it just so happened that the context behind it was a lie. Regret isn't rape, dick.
>>
>>79801965
No, Rose's form was not chosen. She didn't shapeshift tits, that was her default form. And all the crystal gems have been on earth around humans as long as she had. All Gems are indistinguishable from human women. No one's saying they're humans, but they're clearly visually indistinguishable from such.
And Rose quartz is not the only one with tits, she's just the one who undeniably has them. Anyone with half a brain would realise that Garnet, Amethyst and Jasper have tits, they're just drawn in the artstyle of the show.
>>
>>79804451
fusion isn't sex*
>>
>>79803435
That's a nice anecdote and all, anon, but sex and dancing are still actually different things and you story doesn't really bring that into question, at all.
>>
You're all fucking weirdos. I'm gonna go beat off to furry big titted creatures like a normal person.
>>
>>79804696
k
>>
>>79804647
What I'm saying is don't trust my brother. He's an asshole.
>>
>>79798850
this
>>
>>79799991
It's worth a try. If you can survive that.
>>
>>79804474
>Rose's form was not chosen.
Rose's form was chosen after a reformation.
>All Gems are indistinguishable from human women
Not really. They are humanoid, but have features that make them different from human women, not counting skin tones: various sizes from a child to a two-story giant, while some do look feminine others look androgynous or like little boys, body builds that no human woman would be able to achieve, or features like a singular eye, a lack of nose, or a giraffe neck. They are indeed alien.
>Anyone with half a brain would realise that Garnet, Amethyst and Jasper have tits, they're just drawn in the artstyle of the show.
Maybe. But why would they have tits?
>>
>>79799991
>indefinably.
am you of are to being of speak the english
>>
>>79798449
she never would have gotten mad if Pearl just openly asked her to fuse for the sake of it, like she does to Peridot, instead of the cock and bull about the tower getting fixed
>>
>>79805099
>why would they have tits
aesthetics. The reason we evolved fatty, buoyant breasts was because we liked them. Every other mammal just has milk glands and no fat, so only have any semblance of breasts while lactating.
>>
>>79807293
Yes, but why would Gems, especially Homeworld Gems, have tits?
>>
>>79804451
>Also, Garnet consented to fusing, it just so happened that the context behind it was a lie. Regret isn't rape, dick.
Consent under false pretenses is not consent.
>>
>>79807424
Why would they have largely humanoid bodies?
Because they like the way it looks.
>>
>>79807424
aesthetics. They look better that way.
>>
>>79800793
>not having each episode in 1080 and religiously watching them so you can win every argument.

What type of casual fag are you?
>>
>>79807192
This, are people forgetting that Pearl was actively endangering the Earth by rebuilding the signal tower just to tear it down again for "funsies"? The fusion itself wasn't the problem, it was the lying and deceit that went behind it. Pearl had harmless reasons to do it but she was still fucking up majorly.
>>
>>79807508
You could make an argument that humanoid bodies are best for the use of various tools.
>>79807510
I guess it's as good as any other answer.
>>
>>79807424
because having spherical protrusions on your chest also happens to appeal to their weird alien aesthetics. It's just that for alien shapeshifters, such a thing is a fashion trend rather than something evolved over time
>>
>>79807612
>actively endangering the Earth

By interrupting TV? She wasn't even broadcasting Peridot's message. It was just white noise.
>>
>>79807720
The signal always starts off as white noise. Just cause the TV wasn't picking up the signal at that instance doesn't mean it wasn't being sent.
>>
>>79807720
while they were wasting time with the tower every day, they weren't looking for Peridot, who could have found some other way to contact homeworld and/or blow up the planet
>>
>>79807441
No it isn't. That's too far of a potential rabbit hole for any lie told to one's partner to be turned into rape.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>79807441

>Consent under false pretenses is not consent.

It has literally been explained a billion times in this thread that this is wrong.

Rape by Deception is only a valid accusation in very, VERY specific circumstances. Just lying to get sex isn't rape.
>>
>>79808002
>>79808857
I can understand it being fuzzy if say, you lied about your job, or having a girlfriend, but in this case the lie was the entire reason for fusing and not justified in any light.
>>
>>79808857
>Just lying to get sex isn't rape.
If you don't have sex with me, you and the planet will be destroyed by my (lack of) action.

Sounds like rape to me.
>>
Oh shut the fuck up. In Japan, when Zyuranger was yet to be turned into Power Rangers, those zords were sentient demi gods. So every time they formed Daijyujin, the god of the Sabertooth Tiger and the God of the Triceratop tribes got T-rex knees in the ass and NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED.
>>
>>79808936

>but in this case the lie was the entire reason for fusing and not justified in any light.

That's nice.

It's still not rape.

It's utterly shitty thing to do and a huge breach of Garnet's trust (Which is exactly how it is treated in the show)

But it's not rape.

>>79808968

Good thing you don't write laws then.

It's also a nonsensical scenario and a good example of why the Fusion = Sex metaphor isn't exactly 1:1
>>
>>79809057
>Good thing you don't write laws then.
There's not really a comparable real-world scenario, because two people can't have sex "for purely practical reasons".

Although I guess an example out be if two people agree to fug purely because one of them wants a baby, and the other person knowingly uses birth control as an excuse to have sex multiple times. I would be very surprised if that was not deemed rape.
>>
>>79809193

>I guess an example out be if two people agree to fug purely because one of them wants a baby, and the other person knowingly uses birth control as an excuse to have sex multiple times. I would be very surprised if that was not deemed rape.

This could probably swing either way in court, there's no precedent for a scenario like that.

The only cases that have been successfully prosecuted are cases of people lying about their identity to get sex or promising some sort of bribe (like saying that you'll get them state benefits) to get sex and then going back on the promise.
>>
>>79801064
also, paul villeco is the one that draws them more voluptuous for the show, right?
>>
>>79807441
Yes it is. As long as she wasn't being forced into it, the legal definition of rape, then it wasn't rape.
>>
>>79799478
>just make this uncomfortable to watch.
Com'on now.
>>
>>79799548
It's amazing that men need to be taught like this and yet have the fucking nerve to talk about SJW, tumblr, lgbt, women, etc like they're the ones who cause the real suffering on the planet and have to be taught something a 4 year old would know like a 4 year old.
>>
>>79807424
To have sex and feel good that's probably one use pearls are for
>>
>>79798781
Nu PPG is doing a better job at that since there is like 3 to 4 threads complaining about it now.
>>
>>79809977
That's because we don't have be taught. We all know rape is illegal. People who don't care, and are okay with breaking the law, are the ones who rape. Really, you're just making SJW's, tumblrinas, feminists, and all the other groups you lumped together, look bad. Because you have the gall to generalize all men together, and say they need to be taught what rape is. That would be like a guy saying, "Isn't it incredible that women need to be taught not to poke holes in a guys condoms." I'm sure there are girls who do this, but it's not nice to say all women want to force pregnancy on their spouse. It looks moronic to say such a thing. So please, go back to tumblr, you man hating feminazi. You've probably never gone on a date with a man, let alone had sex with one.
>>
>>79799045
watch it again, there was only a transmission the first time, the followups were just static. But they rushed out because the tower was active
>>
>>79810440

>That's because we don't have be taught. We all know rape is illegal.
That's a generalization right there. The statics on the amount of men who feel entitled or simply bored and decide to rape is staggering. Clearly we all don't know it's illegal and certainly the judicial system doesn't because 95% of men who commit rape doesn't see a day in jail.

So let's compare the percentages of women who poke holes in condoms to not even the amount of men who rape. Just the amount of "CONSENT IS NEEDED" videos on youtube. No fucking contest.

Men need to be taught what like infants what consent is and where it applies. They hang up posters in colleges, public means of transportation, and so far as store front windows. It's not moronic - it's moronic how often it occurs, not punished and hammered with sesame street like instructional video.

>So please, go back to tumblr, you man hating feminazi.
Dude, shut the fuck up and teach your sons better.
>>
>>79810705
>>The statics on the amount of men who feel entitled or simply bored and decide to rape is staggering.

Care to cite this information?

>>Clearly we all don't know it's illegal and certainly the judicial system doesn't because 95% of men who commit rape doesn't see a day in jail.

Again, why not cite the information you're trying to force down everyone's throat.

>>Just the amount of "CONSENT IS NEEDED" videos on youtube.

The reason all this "consent is needed" started popping up on youtube is because of the recent incursion of the progressive regressive. They're so fixated on women's issues that they neglect anything else. In fact, sexual assaults. And this is all very recent too, which directally contradicts the fact that sexual, and physical assault have all gone down drastically in the last decade. http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2014/12/rape-way-down-over-past-two-decades-%E2%80%94-so-all-violent-crime

>>Men need to be taught what like infants what consent is and where it applies.

Let me word swap this. "Jews need to be taught what like infants what stealing is and where it applies."

I believe I'm fairly clear.
>>
>>79799066
In retrospect, Sardonyx looks more fitting as a fusion for Peridot than it does for Pearl.
>>
>>79810705
>95% of men who commit rape doesn't see a day in jail.
Because rape is a crime that rarely leaves evidence, and our justice system is founded on the idea that a guilty person getting away with it is better than an innocent person being punished.

And as for society's attitude towards rape, ask any man if he'd rather be accused of rape or murder.
Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 37
Thread DB ID: 514891



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.