[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Deadpool" breaks record for R-Rated preview night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 47

File: deadpool-tickets-166826.jpg (43KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-tickets-166826.jpg
43KB, 655x380px
>Hollywood knew "Deadpool" would be big this weekend, with virtually every box office forecast predicting the Ryan Reynolds-led film will take the #1 spot. But with a record-setting preview night haul, it may prove even bigger than expected.

>"Deadpool" pulled in $12.7M at 2,975 theaters Thursday night, beating previous record holder "Hangover 2," which raked in $10.4M from midnight shows in 2011.

>21st Century Fox believes the film is set for a $60-65M President's Day weekend, most likely a conservative estimate. Several independent sources have the film pegged for a $70-80M weekend, though with its Thursday numbers, it could be even bigger. Last year, "Fifty Shades of Grey" opened the same four-day frame with an $8.6M Thursday night showing on its way to a record $93M weekend.

>Internationally, "Deadpool" is off to a great start as well, launching Wednesday to over $12M in ticket sales.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/deadpools-ryan-reynolds-grades-green-lantern

This motherfucker just might break 100m this weekend.
>>
>>79797086
That unicorn is gonna be shitting bricks of cash
>>
Making its production budget back on a weekend is pretty fucking good. I wonder how long it'll take Fox to piss this success up the wall?
>>
>>79797086
It will be hilarious when this shit flops, once again proving...
>>
>we might get a wave of R-rated action movies with big boy budgets thanks to this

Thank you Ryan.
>>
Fox should really just return the rights to Marvel.
>>
>>79797086
I just realized I linked the wrong article. Sorry, there were like four or five Deadpool articles on cbr.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/deadpool-sets-box-office-record-r-rated-preview
>>
>>79797398
>>>/tv/
>>
It's over. Star Wars is finished.
>>
File: Penelope Garcia.gif (701KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Penelope Garcia.gif
701KB, 500x282px
>>79797086
>>79797352
>a meme movie making lots of money
Frankly I am shocked.
>>
>>79797352
Why? Any cape movie who tries to do something else than what Marvel's studios have been doing for 8 years now is great news for the medium.

Maybe we'll get variety instead of recycling formulas.
>>
>>79797352

>DC fans
>Not MCUcks

eg >>79797387
>>
>>79797086
>this movie could make a billion dollars in its first screening and shitlords from /tv/ would still jump through their own assholes just to bad mouth it anonymously on a Mongolian BBQ recipe swapping bulletin board

STOP what you are doing and go watch this movie
it's fucking amazing, it cured my tinnitus =D
>>
>>79797440
I know I am
>>
>>79797478
>>79797387
Samefag. Keep on falseflagging, consolewarfag.
>>
>>79797352
forgot to include that it's an R rated deliciousness
top that suicide squad
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 564x145px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 564x145px
>>79797557

no?
try again, this time keep an eye on that little number on the corner that says posters, buddy.
>>
Does this mean we can stop caring about China?
>>
>>79797387
Fantastic Four yeah, but they can keep Deadpool and the Muties.
>>
alright, so I'm new to deadpool and I would like to get some kind of background on the whole story before seeing the movie.. I want to read the comics, but I don't really know where to start. Plan on getting a torrent for the comics... any advice?
>>
File: slate_dp_isnt_pansexual_enough.jpg (855KB, 691x3562px) Image search: [Google]
slate_dp_isnt_pansexual_enough.jpg
855KB, 691x3562px
>SLATE whines that Deadpool isn't Pansexual enough for them
>>
>>79797696
Buy low, sell lower.
>>
>>79797735
I fucking hate when people do this kind of shit. Can't they fucking keep it to themselves? Degerates, they should burn them alive
>>
>>79797548
Scott Pilgrim made money? I thought it was a dissapointment
>>
>>79797665
I never started 2bh
>>
>>79797735

He is clearly gay and has a GF, he is bisexual. What, did they want him to say 'I LOVE TRAPS' so he can get the pansexual points?
>>
>>79797696

read the classic "Deadpool Does his Taxes"
then, slap yourself
>>
>>79797548
>implying this wasn't a good movie

>>79797086
THANK YOU
YES
YES

>MFW CABLE AND DEADPOOL NEXT WITH HUGE JACKEDMAN CAMEO
YEAS
>>
We did it, Reddit!!
>>
>>79797940
clearly they were waiting for the horse cock scene wherein Ryan's Deadpool is drowned multiple times and has to go a dry cleaners before the final boss fight
Were you not paying attention to the film?? There's just this huge, huge horse cock shaped hole in the plot ;_;
>>
>>79797352
>go back a month ago, mfags shitting in everything Fox
>now all the suddn marvel and fox are bffs

Fuck off lad - this is a L for marveL
>>
File: 1442555545111.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1442555545111.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>79797973

who should play Cable?
>>
You know, when people ask what /co/'s baneposting equivalent is the answer should be, 'being wrong'. Don't you guys ever get sick of being wrong?
>>
Good thing for R-rated movies.
>>
>>79797847
>I thought it was a dissapointment
it was

I wasn't being sarcastic
>>
>>79798039
Idris Elba

Lets just say Jeans clone came out melanin enriched
>>
>>79797847
thats the joke
>>
File: Fuck Off 1.jpg (338KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Off 1.jpg
338KB, 600x806px
>>79797352

>Company wars.
>>
File: tumblr_mpg6el8bG81rpok63o1_1280.jpg (985KB, 1280x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpg6el8bG81rpok63o1_1280.jpg
985KB, 1280x1200px
>>79797696
>>
>>79797735
What the FUCK is a Pansexual anyway?
>>
>>79798018
Fox and Marvel are BFFs now, doing TV shows together 'n shit.
>>
>>79798175
someone whom is attracted to pans
>>
>>79798040
>implying we didn't know it would be good based on the leaked script and RR's history with the character
The ones who were wrong are fa/tv/irgins who have read nothing but cropped Waypool panels and constantly spout about how every joke is the evil memes.
>>
>>79798175
Bisexual that also fucks trans.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 590x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 590x884px
>>79798039
this guy.

I can't believe he played a role in in Spider - Man.
>>
>>79798175
"If it's got a hole I'll fuck it, and if it doesn't I'll make one."
>>
>>79797735

>Despite a few smirking nods to extremely in-the-know viewers, Reynolds' film version of Deadpool is no more pansexual than a frat boy who smacks another brother's ass and then giggles about it, acknowledging a homoerotic energy he only knows how to dismiss as a joke.

Isn't that generally how it's portrayed in the comics as well?
>>
>>79797735

It's funny how they think Deadpool kissing a dude would have suddenly made his "pansexual" portrayal credible, when it quite obviously would have been played up for laughs like a Bugs Bunny skit.
>>
>>79797624
>that obvious shooping
WEW
E
W
>>
>>79797352
Why would they cry? They know what a vagina feels like
>>
>>79798338
Not the Martian Manhunter fans.
>>
File: 1454156322151.jpg (99KB, 650x576px) Image search: [Google]
1454156322151.jpg
99KB, 650x576px
>>79798094
;_: so inspired
>>
>>79797847
Actually Scott Pilgrim was considered a flop by the studio, it apparently was 2geek4hipsters and 2hip4geeks

On another note i cant believe how spot on every single side character was casted. Really the only thing dragging the movie down were Scott and Ramona
>>
>>79798175
It's like Bi-Sexual, but includes a bunch of other sexual outliers purportedly not included. Trannies and so forth.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 500x431px
>>79798175
Gender Master List
This is an ongoing list of gender identities. If you see an identity with a confusing or wrong description, feel free to message us about it and we will answer as soon as possible. Feel free to mix and match your own prefixes and suffixes to create the identity that best describes you.

Any gender named _gender may be made into _boy, _girl, _nonbinary, etc.

(example: demigender, demiboy, demigirl, deminonbinary)

Abimegender: a gender that is profound, deep, and infinite; meant to resemble when one mirror is reflecting into another mirror creating an infinite paradox
Adamasgender: a gender which refuses to be categorized
Aerogender: a gender that is influenced by your surroundings
Aesthetigender: a gender that is derived from an aesthetic; also known as videgender
Affectugender: a gender that is affected by mood swings
Agender: the feeling of no gender/absence of gender or neutral gender
Agenderflux: being mostly agender except having small shifts towards other genders making them demigenders (because of the constancy of being agender)
Alexigender: a gender that is fluid between more than one gender but the individual cannot tell what those genders are
Aliusgender: a gender which is removed from common gender descriptors and guidelines
Amaregender: a gender that changes depending on who you’re in love with
Ambigender: defined as having the feeling of two genders simultaneously without fluctuation; meant to reflect the concept of being ambidextrous, only with gender
Ambonec: identifying as both man and woman, yet neither at the same time
Amicagender: a gender that changes depending on which friend you’re with
Androgyne: sometimes used in the case of “androgynous presentation”; describes the feeling of being a mix of both masculine and feminine (and sometimes neutral) gender qualities
Anesigender: feeling like a certain gender yet being more comfortable identifying with another
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 500x303px
>>79798420
Angenital: a desire to be without primary sexual characteristics, without necessarily being genderless; one may be both angenital and identify as any other gender alongside
Anogender: a gender that fades in and out but always comes back to the same feeling
Anongender: a gender that is unknown to both yourself and others
Antegender: a protean gender which has the potential to be anything, but is formless and motionless, and therefore, does not manifest as any particular gender
Anxiegender: a gender that is affected by anxiety
Apagender: a feeling of apathy towards ones gender which leads to them not looking any further into it
Apconsugender: a gender where you know what it isn’t, but not what it is; the gender is hiding itself from you
Astergender: a gender that feels bright and celestial
Astralgender: a gender that feels connected to space
(POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING) Autigender: a gender that can only be understood in the context of being autistic
Autogender: a gender experience that is deeply personal to oneself
Axigender: when a person experiences two genders that sit on opposite ends of an axis; one being agender and the other being any other gender; these genders are experienced one at a time with no overlapping and with very short transition time.
Bigender: the feeling of having two genders either at the same time or separately; usually used to describe feeling “traditionally male” and “traditionally female”, but does not have to
Biogender: a gender that feels connected to nature in some way
Blurgender: the feeling of having more than one gender that are somehow blurred together to the point of not being able to distinguish or identify individual genders; synonymous with genderfuzz
Boyflux: when one feels mostly or all male most of the time but experience fluctuating intensity of male identity
Burstgender: and gender that comes in intense bursts of feeling and quickly fades back to the original state
>>
>>79798382
i want a drama actor to play him and say it completely straight.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>79798436
Caelgender: a gender which shares qualities with outer space or has the aesthetic of space, stars, nebulas, etc.
Cassgender: the feeling of gender is unimportant to you
Cassflux: when the level of indifference towards your gender fluctuates
Cavusgender: for people with depression; when you feel one gender when not depressed and another when depressed
Cendgender: when your gender changes between one and its opposite
Ceterofluid: when you are ceterogender and your feelings fluctuate between masculine, feminine, and neutral
Ceterogender: a nonbinary gender with specific masculine, feminine, or neutral feelings
Cisgender: the feeling of being the gender you were assigned at birth, all the time (assigned (fe)male/feeling (fe)male)
Cloudgender: a gender that cannot be fully realized or seen clearly due to depersonalization/derealization disorder
Collgender: the feeling of having too many genders simultaneously to describe each one
Colorgender: a gender associated with one or more colors and the feelings, hues, emotions, and/or objects associated with that color; may be used like pinkgender, bluegender, yellowgender
Commogender: when you know you aren’t cisgender, but you settled with your assigned gender for the time being
Condigender: a gender that is only felt during certain circumstances
Deliciagender: from the Latin word delicia meaning “favorite”, meaning the feeling of having more than one simultaneous gender yet preferring one that fits better
Demifluid: the feeling your gender being fluid throughout all the demigenders; the feeling of having multiple genders, some static and some fluid
Demiflux: the feeling of having multiple genders, some static and some fluctuating
>>
File: image.jpg (375KB, 1244x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375KB, 1244x2000px
>>79798453
Demigender: a gender that is partially one gender and partially another
Domgender: having more than one gender yet one being more dominant than the others
Duragender: from the Latin word dura meaning “long-lasting”, meaning a subcategory of multigender in which one gender is more identifiable, long lasting, and prominent than the other genders
Egogender: a gender that is so personal to your experience that it can only be described as “you”
Epicene: sometimes used synonymously with the adjective “androgynous”; the feeling either having or not displaying characteristics of both or either binary gender; sometimes used to describe feminine male identifying individuals
Espigender: a gender that is related to being a spirit or exists on a higher or extradimensional plane
Exgender: the outright refusal to accept or identify in, on, or around the gender spectrum
Existigender: a gender that only exists or feels present when thought about or when a conscious effort is made to notice it
Femfluid: having fluctuating or fluid gender feelings that are limited to feminine genders
Femgender: a nonbinary gender which is feminine in nature
Fluidflux: the feeling of being fluid between two or more genders that also fluctuate in intensity; a combination of genderfluid and genderflux
Gemigender: having two opposite genders that work together, being fluid and flux together
Genderblank: a gender that can only be described as a blank space; when gender is called into question, all that comes to mind is a blank space
Genderflow: a gender that is fluid between infinite feelings
Genderfluid: the feeling of fluidity within your gender identity; feeling a different gender as time passes or as situations change; not restricted to any number of genders
>>
>>79797735
You know I don't really give a fuck who Deadpool bangs but I'm not really getting where this idea that he's pansexual comes from. C&D had some vague homoerotic stuff with him and Cable but it was always just played for laughs, they never actually hooked up. I've read essentially every major run of the character except the back half of Way - so unless something happened there he's only ever had female love interests.

Want to change that? Fine, I don't care but I don't get where this notion is coming from that he sleeps with anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (872KB, 1253x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
872KB, 1253x1920px
>>79798469
Genderflux: the feeling of your gender fluctuating in intensity; like genderfluid but between one gender and agender
Genderfuzz: coined by lolzmelmel; the feeling of having more than one gender that are somehow blurred together to the point of not being able to distinguish or identify individual genders; synonymous with blurgender
Gender Neutral: the feeling of having a neutral gender, whether somewhere in between masculine and feminine or a third gender that is separate from the binary; often paired with neutrois
Genderpunk: a gender identity that actively resists gender norms
Genderqueer: originally used as an umbrella term for nonbinary individuals; may be used as an identity; describes a nonbinary gender regardless of whether the individual is masculine or feminine leaning
Genderwitched: a gender in which one is intrigued or entranced by the idea of a particular gender, but is not certain that they are actually feeling it
Girlflux: when one feels mostly or all female most of the time but experiences fluctuating intensities of female identity
Glassgender: a gender that is very sensitive and fragile
Glimragender: a faintly shining, wavering gender
Greygender: having a gender that is mostly outside of the binary but is weak and can barely be felt
Gyragender: having multiple genders but understanding none of them
Healgender: a gender that once realized, brings lots of peace, clarity, security, and creativity to the individual’s mind
Heliogender: a gender that is warm and burning
Hemigender: a gender that is half one gender and half something else; one or both halves may be identifiable genders
Horogender: a gender that changes over time with the core feeling remaining the same
Hydrogender: a gender which shares qualities with water
Imperigender: a fluid gender that can be controlled by the individual
Intergender: the feeling of gender falling somewhere on the spectrum between masculine and feminine; note: do not confuse with intersex
>>
File: image.jpg (373KB, 1280x1560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
373KB, 1280x1560px
>>79798498
Juxera: a feminine gender similar to girl, but on a separate plane and off to itself
Libragender: a gender that feels agender but has a strong connection to another gender
Magigender: a gender that is mostly gender and the rest is something else
Mascfluid: A gender that is fluid in nature, and restricted only to masculine genders
Mascgender: a non-binary gender which is masculine in nature.
Maverique: taken from the word maverick; the feeling of having a gender that is separate from masculinity, femininity, and neutrality, but is not agender; a form of third gender
Mirrorgender: a gender that changes to fit the people around you
Molligender: a gender that is soft, subtle, and subdued
Multigender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigenderand omnigender
Nanogender: feeling a small part of one gender with the rest being something else
Neutrois: the feeling of having a neutral gender; sometimes a lack of gender that leads to feeling neutral
Nonbinary: originally an umbrella term for any gender outside the binary of cisgenders; may be used as an individual identity; occasionally used alongside of genderqueer
Omnigender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigenderand polygender
Oneirogender: coined by anonymous, “being agender, but having recurring fantasies or daydreams of being a certain gender without the dysphoria or desire to actually be that gender day-to-day”
>>
>>79798175
has sex with Goats I think.
>>
File: image.png (477KB, 1600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
477KB, 1600x1300px
>>79798510
Pangender: the feeling of having every gender; this is considered problematic by some communities and thus has been used as the concept of relating in some way to all genders as opposed to containing every gender identity; only applies to genders within one’s own culture
Paragender: the feeling very near one gender and partially something else which keeps you from feeling fully that gender
Perigender: identifying with a gender but not as a gender
Polygender: the feeling of having more than one simultaneous or fluctuating gender; simultaneous with multigenderand omnigender
Proxvir: a masculine gender similar to boy, but on a separate plane and off to itself
Quoigender: feeling as if the concept of gender is inapplicable or nonsensical to one’s self
Subgender: mostly agender with a bit of another gender
Surgender: having a gender that is 100% one gender but with more of another gender added on top of that
Systemgender: a gender that is the sum of all the genders within a multiple or median system
Tragender: a gender that stretches over the whole spectrum of genders
Transgender: any gender identity that transcends or does not align with your assigned gender or society’s idea of gender; the feeling of being any gender that does not match your assigned gender
Trigender: the feeling of having three simultaneous or fluctuating genders
Vapogender: a gender that sort of feels like smoke; can be seen on a shallow level but once you go deeper, it disappears and you are left with no gender and only tiny wisps of what you thought it was
Venngender: when two genders overlap creating an entirely new gender; like a venn diagram
Verangender: a gender that seems to shift/change the moment it is identified
Vibragender: a gender that is usually one stable gender but will occasionally changes or fluctuate before stabilizing again
Vocigender: a gender that is weak or hollow
>>
>>79798510
No, Patrick. Mayonnaise is not a gender.
>>
>>79798498
>Healgender: a gender that once realized, brings lots of peace, clarity, security, and creativity to the individual’s mind
>Heliogender: a gender that is warm and burning
These sonund like superpowers.
>>
>>79798510
no lanterns. disappointing.
>>
>>79798175
When just calling yourself bisexual isn't trendy and anti-patriarchy enough.
>>
>>79798522
>chaos undivided
Holy edge
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 500x621px
>>79798522
Orientation Master List
This is an ongoing list of orientations. If you see an orientation with a confusing or wrong description, feel free to message us about it and we will answer as soon as possible.

There are six types of attraction.
-sexual: “I want to have sex with you”
-romantic: “I want to date you”
-sensual: “I want to hug/kiss you”
-platonic: “I want to be friends with you”
-aesthetic: “You look nice”
-alterous: can best be described as desiring emotional closeness with someone; is neither platonic nor romantic but rather somewhere in between the two
All types of attractions may be used as suffixes along with “-fluid” and “-flux”. Feel free to mix and match your own prefixes and suffixes to create the orientation that best describes you.

A- : lack of attraction
Abro- : having an orientation or feelings about it that constantly change and cannot be pinned down for this reason
Aceflux: similar to genderflux where the intensity of sexual attraction you feel fluctuates; asexual to demisexual to allosexual and back
Aego- : feeling attraction or desire only for situations that does not involve oneself; previously known as autochoris-
Akoi- : the feeling of attraction but not wanting it reciprocated or losing it when it is reciprocated; used as an alternative and potentially less problematic form of lithosexual/lithoromantic
>>
File: You could have stopped this.jpg (134KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
You could have stopped this.jpg
134KB, 680x459px
>>79798420
>>79798436
>>79798453
>>79798469
>>79798498
>>79798510
>>79798522
>>
File: image.png (91KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91KB, 500x328px
>>79798590
Aliqua- : not normally feeling attraction, but feeling it on occassion under specific circumstances
Amicus- : when you’re attracted to people you’re platonically attracted to
Amorplatonic: experiencing romantic attraction but only wanting to be in queerplatonic/quasiplatonic relationships
Apothi- : being aromantic/asexual and not experiencing any romantic/sexual feelings in any shape or form; aromantic/asexual individuals who are romance/sex repulsed
Aromantic: feeling no romantic attraction regardless of gender or situation
Aroflux: similar to genderflux where the intensity or romantic attraction you feel fluctuates; aromantic to demiromantic to alloromantic and back
Arospike/Acespike: feeling no attraction except in occasional bursts of intense attraction and then plummeting back to no attraction
Asexual: feeling no sexual attraction regardless of gender or situation
Auto- : the feeling of attraction only towards oneself
Bellusromantic: having interest in conventionally romantic things yet not desiring a relationship; part of the aro spectrum
Bi- : the feeling of attraction towards two or more genders, generally your own gender and other(s)
Borea- : having an exception to your usual orientation
Burst- : having spikes in attraction that fade away after a while
Cass- : feeling utterly indifferent towards attraction and believing its not important
Cease- : usually beeing allo- yet occasionally feeling a sudden loss of attraction and then returning to normal
Cetero- : the feeling of attraction towards nonbinary people; replaces skolio- because “skolio” means bent or broken and implies that nonbinary people must be fixed; this is reserved for trans/nonbinary individuals because cis people were judging nonbinary people based off of presentation alone
Culparomantic: feeling romantic and platonic attraction at the same time
Cupio- : the feeling of having no attraction towards any gender yet still desiring a sexual or romantic relationship
>>
>>79798590
So is Akoisexual basically a cuck?
>>
>>79798531

THIS GENDER OF MINE IS BURNING RED

IT TELLS ME TO MAKE YOU CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 462x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 462x318px
>>79798607
Demi- : not feeling attraction towards someone until a certain closeness or bond has been formed
Desinoromantic: when one does not experience full-on romantic attraction, but experiences “liking” someone instead of loving them romantically, at which point the attraction goes no further
Duo- : having two or more well defined orientations that you switch between
Ficto- : only felling a certain type of attraction towards fictional characters
Fin- : feeling attraction to fem(me) identifying people
Fray- : only experiencing attraction towards those you are less familiar with; the feeling is lost when they become closer or more familiar; the opposite of demi-
Grey- : the feeling of usually not having any attraction except occasionally depending on the situation; typically paired with asexual and aromantic
Heteroflexible: the feeling of having mostly hetero- attraction yet having an openness for other genders
Hetero- : the feeling of being attracted to a gender other than your own
Homoflexible: the feeling of having mostly homo- attraction yet having an openness for other genders
Homo- : the feeling of being attracted to your own gender
Iculasexual: being asexual but open to having sex
Idemromantic: being able to categorize others as having either a platonic or romantic attraction based on outside factors yet feeling no difference in the type of attraction
Kalossexual: the desire to have a sexual relationship yet never feeling sexual attraction; part of the ace spectrum
Lamvano- : feeling no desire to do sexual/romantic things to someone, but wanting to be on the receiving end; opposite of placio-
Lesbian: someone who identifies fully or partially as a woman who is attracted to other fully or partially identified women
Limno- : experiencing attraction towards depictions of attraction (writing or drawings) but not the physical acts
>>
They're going to milk this shit so hard to get back at MCU
>>
behold the world of liberals
>>
So in an age where everybody is special, people feel the need to be exceptional in their specialness and come up with bullshit terms to describe themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 500x339px
>>79798629
Ma- : feeling attraction to men
Min- : feeling attraction to masculine identifying people
Multi- : attraction to more than one gender
Neu- : feeling attraction towards people who are genderless
Nin- : feeling attraction towards androgynous identifying people
Nocisma- : feeling attraction to everyone except cis men because of associated oppression
Noma- : experiencing attraction to every gender except for self identifying men
Novi- : feeling complicated attraction or lack thereof in such a way that it is difficult or impossible to fit into one word or term
Novo- : when one’s orientation changes with gender
Nowo- : experiencing attraction to every gender except for self identifying women
Omni- : the feeling of a lack of preference in gender and may be attracted to all genders equally; similar to pan-
Pan- : the feeling of attraction towards any gender or all genders; similar to omni-
Penulti- : feeling attraction towards every gender except your own
Platoniromantic: feeling no difference between platonic and romantic attraction
Polar- : feeling either extreme attraction or intense repulsion
Poly- : the feeling of attraction towards most or several genders (but not all)
Pomo- : the feeling of having no orientation
Pre- : a placeholder term for someone who doesn’t think they’ve experienced enough attraction to know their orientation
Proqua- : feeling attracted to feminine people when you yourself are feminine
Proquu- : feeling attracted to masculine people when you yourself are masculine
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 700x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 700x328px
>>79798648
Queer: the feeling of not being hetero- yet not wanting to further identify with any conventional sexuality
Quoiromantic: from the French word quoi meaning “what”; the feeling of not being able to distinguish romantic from platonic attraction and therefore being unsure if one has experienced it; used to replace wtfromantic because of vulgarity
Recip- : the feeling of only experiencing attraction once someone else has experienced it towards them first
Requies- : not feeling attraction when emotionally exhausted
Sans- : when there’s no trend line in the attraction one feels, it just does what it does
Sensu- : an orientation that is based off of sensuality as opposed to romance, sexuality, etc; different from sensual orientation; when romantic or sexual type pleasure is derived from sensual acts or situations
Skolio- : the feeling of attraction towards nonbinary genders; replaced by cetero- because of problematic wording
Specio- : feeling attraction towards someone based off of specific traits, not gender
Thym- : feeling attraction which varies depending on emotional state
Volit- : feeling attraction that is not directed at anyone in particular
Woma- : feeling attraction to women
>>
>>79798587
Edge for the sake of edge is pretty much the point of 40k. And I'm a little disappointed that AdMech wasn't on that list.
>>
File: 1452629791338.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1452629791338.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>79798629

What is it like to have a left arm that identifies as female while the rest of you is male?
>>
>>79798629
It's funny how they cry about "don't label me" and then create a dozen labels to make themselves feel like special snowflakes.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 460x320px
>>79798680
>>
>>79798680
some good masturbating I would imagine.
>>
File: 1.jpg (21KB, 403x258px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21KB, 403x258px
>>79797352
Why? We're part of the same team
>>
>>79797300
or DC
>Harley Quinn movie fast forward
>>
>>79798680
It feels like giving handjobs in a bar bathroom after a few drinks.
>>
File: midori-and-seiji.jpg (62KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
midori-and-seiji.jpg
62KB, 400x304px
>>79798680
Seiji's right hand identifies as female.
>>
>>79798680

Ask the protag of the Bionic Commando reboot
>>
>>79798648
>>79798668
>Woma- : feeling attraction to women
>Ma- : feeling attraction to men
Why are these necessary? They're obviously not just humor me
>>
>>79798680
Like Dr. Strangelove
>>
>>79798039
are there older gray haired actors who are still in good shape?
>>
>>79798590
>>79798607
>>79798629
>>79798648
>>79798668
What's the orientation for only being attracted to muh waifu?
>>
>>79797735
Dropped. Not watching it now
>>
>>79798239
The gayest thing he's done is telling Thor he's hot.
I really don't know where the fuck people are getting the idea that he's ever wanted to fuck dudes in the comics.
There was an issue about all the different people he's been married to, and not one of them was a man.
>>
File: 1453908682079.gif (2MB, 380x213px) Image search: [Google]
1453908682079.gif
2MB, 380x213px
I don't get it, why do people make this so fucking complicated? You ether like one or the other or both. If you're some sort of tranny and you identify as another sex type then there's nothing to bitch about your ether a guy or girl and fall into the above.

These fucks have special snowflake disorder if anything else. They think they're so off different and alone that no one understands them so they make these complicated as fuck gender identity to keep being a special snowflake.
>>
>>79798040
does /pol/ get tired of claiming happenings?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 330x500px
>>79798680
>>
>>79798837
Don't forget the time he fantasized about rubbing oil all over Cable's muscley metaly body.
>>
>>79798837

>I really don't know where the fuck people are getting the idea that he's ever wanted to fuck dudes in the comics.

They don't read comics. When they got told Deadpool is pansexual, they made a whole bunch of assumptions but never actually followed through on checking to see what that meant in terms of his character history.
>>
>>79798680
>>
Camrip when.
>>
As an enthusiast for Latin and Ancient Greek—and their descendant affixal modern forms—this whole compendium about liberal neo-sexuality and its masacre of Greco-Latinisms "triggers" me infinitely more than any excerpt of SJW dogma could.
>>
>>79799021
I bet you love polyamory
>>
>>79798837
And dreams about rubbing down Cable, but all of his love interests have been women, or demon woman
>>
>>79798498
Really, the Lesbian 'flag', is a fucking Battleaxe?
>>
>>79798420
>Amaregender: a gender that changes depending on who you’re in love with

>Amicagender: a gender that changes depending on which friend you’re with

Huh?
>>
>>79798889
I think the most retarded thing I've seen from all this is people thinking Cable and Deadpool were an actual couple
>>
>>79799140
it's all just
>muh feels

There's no logic involved.
>>
>>79798498
So a straight pride parade looks like you ran into a Footlockers store.
>>
>>79799083
And death, who's not exactly sexued.
>>
>>79799203
She's explicitly female in Marvel.
>>
>>79798510
>Australian male

Chuckled.
>>
>>79799216
Not really, she's feminine but as far as we know doesn't have female reproductive organs or anything close to sexual reproduction, which are sort of necessary to be sexued.
>>
>>79799278
She has been fleshy, like in The Death of Captain Marvel. Still female.
>>
>>79799278
Death's always been referred to as female in Marvel.
>>
>>79798039
[spoilers] like they said in the credits scene [/spoilers]
>>
>>79799318
>>79799328
I understand there's a lot of genderfluidcameleon stuff itt but looking like a chick and being referred to as "her" doesn't make one female, being the female sex of a species does. As far as we know death isn't living, let alone has sexual organs for any other purpose than aesthetic.
>>
>>79799174
What if you're with multiple people, of different genders? Does you gender just which every time you switch to talk to someone? Seems exhausting.
>>
>>79799328
Something about this has always played on my mind. When did the whole "all Thanos that aren't the official Thanos are just clones of Thanos" thing start? Because I've always thought it would be amusing if Death wanting Deadpool's dick was a response to that.
>>
>>79797352
This again...
Youre seeing things wrong, nigger.
>>
>>79797352
>company wars
so shitposting is allowed now?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>79799490
With 4chan moderation, you get what you pay for.
>>
>>79797735
Cool story...
>>
>>79799425
it all depends on how autistic you are.

The only thing they're afraid of is thinking. The can't think.
>>
>>79797086
Superhero movies are totally dying though right?
>>
>>79799457
Thanos cursing Deadpool with immortality is almost never brought up.
>>
>>79799425
*switch
>>
>>79798338
And vaginas are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>79798965
Really, fuckboy.
>>
File: 1450344137834.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450344137834.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>We live in a universe where Ryan Reynolds saved Deadpool
>>
>>79798492
It's kinda the marketing's fault this time, the director of the movie explicitly called Deadpool the "first pansexual superhero"
Now, either the guy found the definition of pansexual funny and was basically just joking about how DP acts a bit "gay" at times, or they were just trying to pander so they could sell a few more tickets
>>
File: 1445057743485.png (2MB, 852x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1445057743485.png
2MB, 852x1277px
>>79799788
Yes? I want to watch it without leaving the house.

The nearest Cinema is like 40 miles away and it is already closed.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1557x3113px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1557x3113px
>>
>>79800368
Nice try, based Ryan has actually read the source material though.
>>
>>79800368
>Chimichangas
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>79801026
>>79800454
then what should be the line? help me /co/mrades
>>
>>79798039
Ron Perlman
>>
>>79798039
Danny DeVito
>>
>>79798039
Michael Cera
>>
>>79801112
Maximum Effort
>>
>>79801556
why

I don't get it.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 671x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 671x544px
>>79797086
Typical straight white males liking such a typical white male movie
>>
File: dongboy.jpg (823KB, 1633x1920px) Image search: [Google]
dongboy.jpg
823KB, 1633x1920px
>>79798175
fuck everyone and everything.
>>
>>79797329
^u^ based
>>
>>79802328
TEH knight super hero ego?
TEvie Bsd
>>
>>79797086
>have the film pegged for $70-80M weekend
>pegged
heh
>>
>>79798792
Henry Rollins
>>
File: watercat.jpg (4KB, 127x146px) Image search: [Google]
watercat.jpg
4KB, 127x146px
so

what happened to all the people who were so sure that zoolander was going to blow this movie out of the water?
>>
>>79802674
I'll be honest, when Zoolander 2 was first revealed, I was worried. It seemed to get a lot of hype out of the gate.

But that was before Deadpool's marketing really kicked in. It's been crazy to watch expectations slowly tick higher and higher, to the point now where a 100m opening weekend is actually possible.
>>
>>79798837
No, his gayest moments are with Cable who he borderline has a crush on.

Split Second had all of Deadpool's past girlfruends and romantic interest depicted as statues on his mind and Cable was among them.
>>
>>79799421
Death shows herself as female so who are you to day she doesn't identify as female.

Nah I am messing with you
>>
>>79800368
When will fuckers realize DP doesn't like Chimichangas even Ryan acknowledged that he only likes saying the word.

Chimichangas are shit anyway, fried burritos is all they are and not even Mexican food.
>>
>>79798239
Yes

Most of the gay moments with Deadpool in the comics are usually meant to be jokes
>>
>>79799940
More like Deadpool saved Ryan Reynolds
>>
>>79802739
why, though? It's a fucking Ben Stiller movie for pete's sake, and a sequel to a 15 year old movie that's even less popular than his other crap like Meet the Parents and Starsky and Hutch

It'd be like expecting a Mystery Men sequel to make a ton of money
>>
>>79797387
I love Marvel but Disney would never let them make a movie like this.
>>
>>79802895
Do you think he would have actually killed himself if this had bombed?
>>
>>79802895
Same thing.
>>
>>79802743
>borderline
Wade was inside him, anon.
>>
File: 1571431-daniel_way_3.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1571431-daniel_way_3.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
post yfw this man unintentionally caused the creation of this movie by creating it's fanbase
>>
>>79802963
Yeah, that must be why they sent the script to Daniel Way to check and see if it was satisfactory, not Joe Kelly.
>>
>>79802920
No, but I'm sure he would have gotten lots of "Can't Wake Up" edits
>>
Were there any feelpool moments?
>>
>>79803036
Yep, him learning he had cancer was what sold the movie to me.
>>
File: auron paper.jpg (18KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
auron paper.jpg
18KB, 298x200px
>>79797735
>sjw cucks think deadpool is gay or truly bi
>>
>>79797300
>I wonder how long it'll take Fox to piss this success up the wall?

Fox CEO: "If a R-rated Deadpool movie makes so much money, just imagine how much more money we could make if we expand the audience and make the sequel PG-13"
>>
>>79803119
This is Fox not WB.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 334x310px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 334x310px
Having just returned home from seeing it all I can say is that it's a great movie, the first 5 minutes alone was worth the price for the ticket and popcorn. I just hope that the sequel improves with a little more action and less sex jokes
>>
>>79802913
Marvel made a TV series that was literally 100% about rape, all the time, non-stop.

Disney aren't the moral police. They go where the money is. R-Rated money spends just as easily as the family friendly kind.

That being said, it gets more complicated when you factor in merchandise and budget sizes and shit.
>>
>>79803036
Him talking with Worm and his first fight with Ajax.
>>
>>79797387
They can keep the X-men and Deadpool because there actually putting effort in it. But give them back the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>79798175
Hipster special snowflake way of saying basically bisexual.
>>
>>79803227
>Marvel made a TV series that was literally 100% about rape, all the time, non-stop.
Yes TV series, exclusive to netflix.
>>
>>79801650
Watch the movie you fuck
>>
>>79802281
>tfw we were four to go to the preview night and we all loved it
>no white male in the group
>the single guy is Asian
Pffhehehehehehe.
>>
>>79803190
Well, we're done with the origin story at least. Hoping from homoerotic lust with Cable.
>>
>>79803312
Two of the guys I saw it with were Asian. I saw two my black friends at the theater too.
>>
>>79797735

So wait, for SJWs to consider a sexuality legitimate, it needs to be center stage and obviously on display at all times? Do bisexuals need to be constantly fucking people of both genders to be "real" bisexuals? If a bisexual/pansexual settles down with the opposite sex because they find someone they're romantically attracted to, are they suddenly heterosexual?
>>
>>79797086
>producers may start looking to adult-aimed comics because of this

My body is ready.
>>
File: 1455239189606-1.jpg (72KB, 525x777px) Image search: [Google]
1455239189606-1.jpg
72KB, 525x777px
>>79802281

>Devin Faraci
>>
>>79803379
Basically... Yes.
>>
>>79803227
Disney also gave Quentin Tarantino a career.
I wouldn't put it past Disney to start making Marvel MiraMAX movies in response to Deadpool's success.
>>
>>79803399
I don't know, i think the tone of the Marvel movies is pretty thats how they must be. DC is more serious so its ok
>>
>>79803399
>Marvel Studios sees Deadpool success.
>Create a Moon Knight movie with high-octane violence and psychedelic mind-fuck horror elements.
>>
>>79803452
I was talking about production companies and producers in general.
>>
>>79803358
I feel like that third movie material, or should the third movie be about his romance with Death?

Also some jabs at Marvel movies would have been good, we got plenty of good jabs at the X-men movies but let's not spare the competition shall we. Something among the lines of "I feel like I would never be allowed to do this if I had a giant mouse who ruled my life"
>>
If they do Cable and Deadpool which arc do you think they should go with?

Something combining if Looks could Kill and Enema of the State would be GOAT
>>
>>79803472
best timeline
>>
>>79803472
Current Moon Knight is pretty good yeah?
>>
>>79803560
Based on Warren Ellis run of the three personas, with elements of Charlie Hudson and Bill Sienkiewicz.
>>
>>79802900
>Mystery Men sequel
In this day an age, it might.

>before it's time.
>>
>>79803488
>Expecting chimichanga posters to know what those are
>>
>>79802900
>I wasn't there to see Pacific Rim lose to Grown Ups 2

Anything's possible these days.
>>
>>79803438
They might do something with Blade.
>>
>>79803771
>*its
>>
>>79803227
Netflix TV is a completely different beast than a big screen movie.

Netflix has a reputation for more mature shows for its originals. Marvel movies have a reputation of generally being safe for a family audience.
>>
File: 1304140936447.jpg (137KB, 502x494px) Image search: [Google]
1304140936447.jpg
137KB, 502x494px
>>79798420
>>79798436
>>79798453
>>79798469
>>79798498
>>79798510
>>79798522
>>79798590
>>
File: 1410240139482.png (32KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1410240139482.png
32KB, 175x175px
>>79797086
Hate or love Deadpool,
/co/ has to admit this movie doing well will result in more "interesting" cape movies in the future
>>
[/spoilers] You're gay [/spoilers]
>>
>>79804343
I'm just happy for Ryan. It's clear how much he genuinely loved playing the character and he's been waiting a long time to be in a good superhero movie. I can imagine it must feel pretty good to be the face of a character you love.
>>
>>79804977
And made fun of all his failed attempts at the same time
>>
>>79803472
Stop, my penis can only get so erect.
>>
>>79798837
There was cable and the in comic jokes with spiderman from what I know of. He's probably bi, bit more straight than anything.
>>
>>79797387
Fuck that. Marvel and by extension Disney needs to fuck off with all those kiddie shit. Just look at Thor Ragnarok, nothing but a shitty romantic comedy. For once Fox did something right and Marvel could learn a thing or two from them.
>>
>>79803004
DId they?
>>
deadpool theme when
>>
>>79803151
>Wolverine Origins
>>
>>79806474
I need it in my life.
>>
>>79806667
Was a mistake they haven't repeated?

Was a mistake they have publicly acknowledged?

Was a shitty movie that was followed by a bunch of great movies?
>>
>>79797735
Retards and their made up sexualities make the world go backwards.
>>
>>79797307
...that your a faggot?
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.