[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, my name is Bruce Wane, because of lack of reasorces in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 11

File: latest-4.png (202KB, 884x663px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
202KB, 884x663px
Hello, my name is Bruce Wane, because of lack of reasorces in gothams police department I have volunteered to use my reasorces to find the idenity of vigilante "Batman".

Becuase so many individuals on this board study these masked vigilantes I ask you, where do you think I should begin to look.
>>
File: 1427139433486.png (394KB, 1448x914px) Image search: [Google]
1427139433486.png
394KB, 1448x914px
>>79721586
That Clark Kent guy's pretty big for a reporter, I have my suspicions
>>
I think you should look in fucked up countries that don't have the second amendment or a tradtion of citizens reaming criminals, you facist pig.
>>
>>79721657
>guy's pretty big

For you
>>
>>79721586
Have you talked to the Guild of Calamitous Intent? I heard that they're pretty chill. Batman's a villain, isn't he? He should be registered for arching. He arches that party clown, right?
>>
>>79721723
That's a good point. There's no way that the government isn't doing some of this. I'd start with the CIA.
>>
>>79721586

>reasorces
>>
>>79721586
I'd start with the gay thread.
>>
>>79721746
Yea, I guess the CIA would have to be involved in this, some weird propaganda to have pride in heros specificly for their country, like a mascot. Or act like a myth to throw everyone off of their master plan.

If they wanted to do an opperation like that they would need some hired guns, specificly with a lotta loyalty
>>
>>79721586
I heard some dude named Dick Grayson is Batman.
>>
>Everyone in this thread thinking Batman's real
He's an urban legend guys, get over it
>>
>>79721865
Grayson? No way dude's dead it was on TV
>>
>>79721586
I heard that Batman was killed. Taken down by some chap called 'The Squid.'
>>
>>79722103
shit man, dude must be an ice cold bad ass to take down the bat
>>
>>79722067
>Believing what you see on TV
I saw the Batman the other night and that ass could belong to none other than Dick Grayson. Trust me, I checked.
>>
>>79721586
Do a 360 and moonwalk
>>
>>79721586
Wait a second...
>>
>>79721586
No Bruce, you are the demons.
>>
Ha yea right, I know the truth Bruce, you cant hide your secret, its so obvious

Bruce Wane is part of the illuminati
>>
>>79723295
Of course it makes so much sense think about All the suspicious stuff wayne enterprises makes.
All the donations he creates to cover up his involvement.
Disappearing to secret meetings and plots.
I sure hope batman knows about this otherwise we could be in for some serious trouble.
>>
>>79722103
Nah, i heard The Squid beefed it.
>>
Who the hell is Bruce Wayne?
>>
File: Carlos.png (146KB, 370x282px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.png
146KB, 370x282px
Hey, Bruce! You ever play Pokemon Pearl, bro?
>>
File: 145090771769.jpg (27KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
145090771769.jpg
27KB, 604x438px
Have you tried New York City? There was an ace photographer from the named Peter Parker who always seemed to have his finger on the cape pulse. I'd hire him if you can find him, Mr Wayne.
>>
>>79721732
Clue Clown?
>>
>>79721781
>Wane
>>
>>79721586
Bend me over and look up my arsehole Mr. Wayne. I'll spread it for ya
>>
>>79723347
>he spends millions on high tech military weapons that never even get to market

NWO depopulation weapons shit

Illuminati probally killed his parents and made little bruce into gay ritual sex, thats why he keeps adopting young boys that look exactly like him. The cycle of abuse.
>>
>>79723666
>ya

I remember that accent.... is that you Harleen Quinzel!?
>>
>>79723666
Of course the devil is wanting gay sex.

Nice try Satan
>>
>>79723761
No the Luminati got to him first through Alfred who made sure he would become a tool of justice
>>
Is the US the only country in the world where billionaires rampaging around in tights would be tolerated even if only in a fantasy setting?
>>
>>79723358
Seriously you gotta be like living off world or something to not know who Wayne is after whats been happening in the news.
>>
>>79723954
>Illuminati
>justice

Pic one
>>
>>79721657
Didn't they news say that, that reporter guy was superman. There's no way that could be true?
>>
>>79721586
Why do you have a ward again?
>>
>>79724362
He only has one right now the other two died didn't they? Geez hes a great father.
and there is this new kid following him around everywhere.

Actually now that I mention it didn't robin get smaller recently too?
>>
>>79724743
YES, THAT WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING

Robin is so much smaller, he HAS to be a new guy.

But how do you find a replacement for a guy like that, and why?
>>
>>79724941
Geez this Batman is worst than the joker. Recruiting kids to be robin over and over.
Who the fuck let him into the justice league?
>>
>>79725068
He forces his way in, probably some vamparic hypnosis

Just wants to look good by relation

Probably needs replacements cus his old robins had too much life sucked out of them by vamp powers
>>
>>79725429
Of course. Batman is a vampire no wonder he can fly around the city and disappear into the shadows.

and I bet robin is just a succubus, no wonder he gets younger and younger.
>>
>>79724297
I said the LUMINATI not the ILLUMINATI
two different groups
>>
>>79721586
You should look in Wayne Manor.
>>
I heard rumors that the real Batman has been out of commission for months and that some other random heroes and actually keeping the place clean.
>>
>>79721657
Lois Lane is an award winning investigative journalist who works in the Daily Planet newsroom with the man. Unless she is some type of complete idiot I think she would have figured out if Mr. Kent was Superman or not by now. Come on anon, next your going to accuse an upstanding philanthropist like Lex Luthor as being some type of Super Villain
>>
>>79721586
Haha the "batman" could be anybody really, hell even you Bruce could be the batman
>>
I think Bruce Wayne is the Batman, Mr. Wane
>>
>>79726625
Nah Bruce WANE here doesn't have the resources to be batman, who even is this guy?

>>79726678
This on the other hand. He might be on to something. Didn't he go overseas for a couple years some years ago? Where'd he go? Maybe hes an assassin?
>>
>>79726561
Well the guy is really fucking weird though, i saw him running around in a pink jumpsuit and i was thinking "whats a billionare doinging running around in a pink jumpsuit for? Is it for breast cancer or something.

The guy was towing behind him what had to be about 40 cakes! The look on his face was like a madman doing deliquent behavior.

I dont know if it was a publicity stunt or what but what could 1 guy need like 40 cakes for?
>>
>>79726561
right like that will ever happen you've got a better chance of him running for president
>>
>>79726678
>lel op is a masked vigilante meme!!! XDXD RIGHT!

Go back to /v/ with your shitty memes
>>
>>79721781
There's a laundry list of errors there dude.

>Wane
>reasorces
>because of lack of reasorces
>gotham
>to find the identity of vigilante "Batman"
>Becuase
>>
>>79723579
Nah man, Boggles is dead. You're thinking of another guy.
>>
>>79726988
The better question is.....

Who fucking cares
>>
Uh, aren't YOU Batman, Mr Wayne?
>>
>>79727026
The guy that pointed it out in the first place.
>>
>>79726988
C'mon don't blame Mr. Wane for his downfalls. He's just a regular salary-man he probably is having a hard time trying to find the time to write that between his job and his regular life.
>>
>>79727041
Can we lock Boco up for his slanderous acts? Sure Wayne might not be the best for Gotham but other than financially supporting the Bat he has given a lot to Gotham's economy.
>>
>>79726678
You know this could actully work out though.

Stay with me here, doesnt batman have a expensive looking jet and car?

Who can pay for that shit other than non other Bruce Wayne.

I mean he doesnt look like hes that tough though, just kinda lifts some weights i guess. Its just a potshot
>>
>>79727057
Excuse me,

Anyone important though
>>
>>79727041
Shut up Boco
>>
>>79724342
but he wears glasses
>>
>>79725718
Oh god, Batman is stalking Bruce Wayne! Someone alert the cops!
>>
>>79727041
Like anyone will believe a tripfag, much less listin to them
>>
>>79727026
>the better question
>no one in this chain of replies other than OP even asked a question up until this point

A for effort.
>>
>>79721586
>Hello, my name is Bruce Wane, because of lack of reasorces in gothams police department I have volunteered to use my reasorces to find the idenity of vigilante "Batman".

...Mr Wayne, are you fucking drunk, or do you just not know how to actually spell something?

It wouldn't bother me, but you misspelled "Resources" twice.

On the positive side, I was like three seconds from implying you fund the guy, but now I'm more concerned with your ability to actually work a computer.
>>
>>79727142
>>79727199
>>79727254

No, really! I heard a rumor on the street that he's really Batman!
>>
>>79721657
He lives in Metropolis, I don't think he'd commute to Gotham everyday just to be a vigilante.
>>
>>79727260
Nice autism
>>
>>79727159
look at it logically.
that car, that jet, etc. If Batman lived IN the city, we would all know exactly where he lived. you can't hide that.

The Batman obviously has a base of operations NEAR Gotham city, but not in it.
Hes clearly smart enough to enter the city from different locations and directions. We've all seen the jet. sometimes it comes from the east, over the bay, other times west from the pallisades.
Rarely south towards Metropolis..

Finding properties around Gotham capable of housing the Batman shouldn't be too hard... Mr. Wayne.
>>
>>79727299
That's exactly what Batman would WANT you to think. Throws you off his trail, plus he's connected to the media, so of course he'd know when shit hits the fan
>>
>>79727197
You
>>
Let me ask you, ladies and gentlemen.
Have you ever seen Batman and Anon in the same place at the same time?

Suspicious, isn't it
>>
>>79727359
Doesnt Wayne live in a Mansion just off of Gotham. I saw it in my sisters mag about a year ago. Showing it off so much, I wish I had a mansion like that.

Wait what are we talking about again?
>>
>>79721586
Whoa hey now Mr. Bucks. Who cares about nabbing Batman? I'd be more concerned with getting this other guy... the clown dude. Pranker I think he's called.
>>
>>79727585
Wait
D-Does that mean that I'M Batman?
>>
>>79727762
Nah hes just an innocent youtuber. After all it is just a prank bro.
Lets go after that clown guy? Whats his name? The Jester?
>>
>>79727860
We have a confession, guys.
>>
File: 1452977790764.jpg (21KB, 762x573px) Image search: [Google]
1452977790764.jpg
21KB, 762x573px
>>79721586
>looking for a secret idenitity of batman

Ha right, hes a supernatral enity. Calling it a man is just self projecting. It is darknes that feeds on the souls of the wicked, he is the night.
>>
>>79728159
Thats what I think when people talk about superman? The guys pretty much a god. Im sure if he ever does get free time hes just hanging out with the lanterns in the JL base or in a Fortress of solitude. As if an alien would bother with a shitty human lifestyle.
>>
>>79723358

You people from Metropolis just live in your own little bubble don't you.

Even when a Crisis happens all fucking Lois Lane talks about is how Superman saved the day, even though the rest of us know it was clearly The Justice League as a whole.

Goddamnit! You're as bad as that new reporter Clark Kent.

>Who's that guy?

This is why you don't hire people from the Fly Over states. Vicki Vale is a real reporter!
>>
>Bruce Wane

WANE!?
>>
File: 1454628169149.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454628169149.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
>>79728238
I guess he saves humans just to get everyone off his back when he has so much powers.

People gotta remember that that guy has to be a shapeshifter in order to look like us.

Pic related though his probably a different type of martian
>>
>>79728564
What about the Green Lanterns I heard they were aliens too. Where did they come from and what do they really look like?
>>
>>79728635
I dont think they do illusions, but then again we thought martian manhunter couldnt shapeshift for a long time
>>
>>79727282
It's Bruce "playboy" Wayne, of course he is drunk.
>>
File: image.jpg (266KB, 884x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266KB, 884x663px
>>79721586
Try looking in a mirror, Bruce.
>>
>>79729918
anon, please, you're making a fool of yourself. What reason would a millionaire playboy like wayne have to stick his neck out there? Batman is obviously a man of the people.
>>
>>79721586
Whonthe hellnis Bruce Wane?
>>
>>79721657
This, I'm positively sure he's the bat guy.
>>
>>79727252
Of course not, Batman is Bruce Wayne's boyfriend.
>>
File: harleyivy4.jpg (15KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
harleyivy4.jpg
15KB, 400x304px
>>79735345
Bro, Bruce is banging chicks left and right, hell saw him with some redhead and clown chick (weird fetish maybe?) the other day
>>
>>79735560
But we KNOW those two girls are dating.
>>
>>79735651
>What is fucking for money
You telling me you wouldn't fuck Bruce Wayne for a good payday?
>>
>>79735686
That's what I think batman is doing, he needs to get money from somewhere. Those two are just his fruit flies.
>>
>>79721586
So, are you parenting this operation, Mr. Wayne?
>>
>>79721586
You know I honestly think it might be that Harvey Dent guy.
I mean don't you find it weird how fit he is for a prosecutor?
He's buff as fuck.
I mean he says he's not the Batman, but can he be trusted?
>>
>>79735839
Dent got his face burnt in that accident. Batman doesn't have a burnt face.
>>
Anyone else notice how Robin keeps getting shorter?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 525x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 525x295px
>>79732688
Didn't his parents get shot and killed in that alley right in front of him? Didn't a few people see Batman leave a rose in that same alleyway years later?

Think about it... Who would have the money and time to do what batman does?
>>
>>79736677
Dress like a loon and punch homeless people?
>>
>>79736767
Well, I was thinking about who would have the money and time to have vehicles like the batmobile and batwing. Not to mention batman's various gadgets or his extreme martial arts training.

Also,modding he have robin right around the time Bruce Wayne had a war Dead? In fact,meverytime bruce has a ward, batman has a robin. Bruce has Dick Grayson = batman pops up with a robin. Dick goes away, so does robin. Bruce has Jason Todd = new robin. Jason dies, suddenly batman doesn't have a robin. Bruce has Tim drake = batman pops with a brand new robin. Then Bruce Wayne gets a broken back and soon batman becomes all edgy and shit and Tim drake leaves. Suddenly no more robin. then batman returns to normal after Bruce Wayne recovers from his broken back and Tim drake returns. So does robin. I'm just sayin.
>>
>>79736913
>Implying there's multiple Robins

Ha, youre on drugs pal. Bruce Wayne is a stuck up rich boy who's probably a kiddy diddler, which is why he has so many random kids runnin around.
>>
>>79736677
>the gunshot that was the catalyst of Gotham's fall

So what? many people were affected by that event and many people put roses there.

MY MOTHER DIED DUE TO THE CRIME RISE! YOU THINK I'M THE BATMAN TOO?

I'm Sorry Mr. Wayne this man is a lunatic.
>>
>>79736677
Ridiculous. Obviously Batman was dating whoever shot the Waynes! He's just leaving that flower there for his lost love.
>>
File: CIA.png (309KB, 752x941px) Image search: [Google]
CIA.png
309KB, 752x941px
>>79721746
You called?
>>
>>79736677
> Didn't a few people see Batman leave a rose in that same alleyway years later?
>Who would have the money and time to do what batman does?
Roses are not expensive, Anon. And it´s Crime Alley, man. It´s not very far, it´s only a damn five minute drive.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 800x1000px
>>79721586
Look no further Mr. Wayne, yes it's true... I am batman. Take me in if you must.
>>
Come on guys, everyone knows "The Batman" doesn't exist, what we're dealing with is "BatMEN". Think about it, how could one guy be responsible for everything reported about Batman? Really, he's a kind of legendary identity that a bunch of different vigilantes take on. It works so well because even if one of them gets caught, another one will create a new Batman story, and authorities will think they don't have the "real" Batman. Trust me, my friend's a police officer and he says the same thing.

>>79737856
What about all the DEAD CAWPS?
>>
>>79736913
Bruce Wayne's so rich he'd just get someone else to do it. Anyway, doesn't he have to run his business? How could he be out fighting crime all the time?
>>
>>79721586
I don't believe he's an individual. Too many conflicting reports, too many different accounts. And look at these observations: Mastery of multiple different fighting styles, chemistry, botany, marine mammal biology, forensic sciences, word games, trivia, law... No one man could be this capable.
I think there's a bunch of them... A Bat Family, if you will. Each contributing to the whole mystique. That's why we'll never find "The Batman"... Even if, say, Mr. Wayne here was A Batman, all that would have to happen is for Batman #7 to show up and discredit the theory.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.