[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucifer Live Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

a bit late so I guess I'm stepping up

tonight, Lucifer and the Mystery of the Celebrity Virgin's fatal dick?

aka 1x03 The Would Be Prince of Darkness
>>
Thank you! I've been trying to make a thread for the last five minutes but my computer is being a pain.

Let's see if they make another musical reference to Lucifer again.
>>
Are you a post-menopausal housewife, /co/?
>>
how badly his Luci gonna fuck over this fucker who is stealing his name?
>>
>>79697742
I don't know about OP but, me, I just a have soft spot for dick Angels. Especially the Fallen ones.
>>
>>79697768
There is going to be some skin flaying, I'm guessing.
>>
Gingers confirmed soulless by the devil himself
>>
Damn gingers...
>>
Did the qbs girlfriend kill the pool chick? Is Lucifer gonna have her raped to death?
>>
I like how Decker is actually a pretty good detective as well as an ex-actress. A perfect fit for L.A..
>>
secret sextape is a bit flimsy detective, especially for a athlete who isn't even married
>>
Thats a very unfair assumption you made there, detective.
>>
>Lucifer a victim of identity theft

kek
>>
>Zany Wing

That sounds like a fun, old-fashioned family establishment!
>>
Is Luci wearing eyeliner or are his eyelashes that thick?

And Maze looks like the stunt double of Halle Berry.
>>
>>79698084
Maze was navia #1 on sparticus
>>
>>79698082
More like Buffalo Wild Wings
>>
Gleeful Lucifer is actually kind of scary creepy.
>>
>>79697696
You shouldn't have bothered, OP. This shit deserves to be forgotten.
>>
Joey Joe Joe.

Shabadoo.
>>
>>79698160
What's wrong with it, /co/? Not enough leather pants and superhero puns?
>>
So the fan/girlfriend did it?
>>
>>79698252
whelp.....
>>
>>79698252

Apparently not.

Cripes, how old is that girl?
>>
Hey, Luci, remember manna? God made it rain food. I am impressed.
>>
If she's so fangirl for him how did he NOT hit that?
>>
>>79698285
She has a terrible nose... Very unflattering
>>
But you get your choice of topping!
>>
>>79698418
Money was better than sex.
>>
>>79698419
I also noticed her nose

also Decker looks tired as fuck
>>
Now he's mad
>>
Monkeybottoms.
>>
>>79698482
Zombie like. But it works for her character. Pissed off cop who has to deal with an ex who works with her, a child and a man swearing he is THE Fallen Angel.

I supposed she doesn't get much sleep.
>>
Is everyone wearing black and white clothing in this show?
>>
Mazikeen is the little devil on Lucifer's shoulder.

Whenever he realizes she likes something, he stops what he's doing and then does the opposite
>>
>>79698796
True. But why? Is he afraid that if likes what she lies that he is going to slip back into hell. Well, in that case, he should go camp out at Chuck E Cheese and hang out with Mormons. Mazi would just hate that.
>>
>>79698796
well he stopped this time because he realized his shrink was right, he's overreacting because of a subconscious desire to punish himself
>>
>>79698784
It's a deliberate style choice like the Matrix is full of green hue and leather
>>
>>79698796

And shes hot!
>>
Whoooops.
>>
whoops!
>>
Why are cops letting these two just chat. Come on, Decker, shut them up and ....whoa. Luci. Damn, boy, you are scary.
>>
File: 1369293360116.jpg (15KB, 108x208px) Image search: [Google]
1369293360116.jpg
15KB, 108x208px
Oh Shit!
>>
Wait, what type of shrink has a fold out couch?
>>
>>79699107
The best kind?
>>
She STILL doesn't believe him?
>>
I really hope the losing powers thing is temporary
>>
Okay, what's Decker going to do when she finally buys that Luci is Lucifer? What can she do?
>>
Aww, hopefully he only loses his power for the episode.

I'm just dreading the inevitable "What do you really desire?" and they just give him a blank stare back or call him a jackass.
>>
File: Rigby Despair.png (104KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
Rigby Despair.png
104KB, 500x277px
>It's a BLARGH I'M LOSING MY POWERS ep

>>79699154
Seriously. No amount of slowing down the footage can explain away a guy having super strength.
>>
>>79699154
Put yourself in her shoes, would you believe a ladies man that proclaims to be the devil?

No, you just think he has some good coke.
>>
>>79699198

Maybe not the devil, but if he survives getting shot point blank multiple times, something ain't right.
>>
>>79699244
Really good coke
>>
>The obligatory losing powers episode

Welp we all knew it's coming
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/tv/65808516
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.