[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to know whose side everyone on this board is on,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 31

I just want to know whose side everyone on this board is on, I'm going to take a tally and see where /co/ stands by the end of this thread.

Neutral or indifferent is a legitimate allowed position
>>
File: 1.jpg (42KB, 951x534px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42KB, 951x534px
>There are people who will defend Captain America's action
>>
File: nEfLvSn.png (23KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
nEfLvSn.png
23KB, 432x648px
I'm on the only side that matters
>>
Iron man
>>
>>79693669
Cap
>>
I stand behind Cap on most things, but I reckon they're going to go out of their way to make sure his side is bullshit. Plus, I don't like or find Bucky attractive so I'm conflicted.
>>
#TEAMCAP
>>
Cap
>>
>>79693669
Team they're all fucked when the Hulk gets back
>>
Cap because I'm not a commie.
>>
>>79693878
boy, wouldn't it be great if they just killed her character off? Then she could write another blog about how unfair it is to be the top grossing woman in showbusiness today.
>>
>>79693669
Cap because he's cute.
But Iron Man is probably going to be right.
>>
>>79693669
A strawpoll might be to your advantage, helps cut down on same fagging.

Cap all the way, though every trailer seems to reveal more about the Bucky situation. Before it seemed he was being charged with an attack he didn't commit so a death squad is clearly out of line. However, in the Super Bowl spot it's clear he's still under some Hydra control which muddies the waters a bit.

Even 616 Cap agreed to euthanize Nuke himself if his mind couldn't be fixed. Bucky might just be a case of "too little, too late" and needs to be put down.
>>
>>79694466
Hulk's not really a problem. He's off palling around with Thor in Asgard.

But they're all fucked when Thanos gets here.
>>
>>79693669
Always Cap
>>
>>79694942
I'm sorry I must have missed something in one of the MCU movies, when did Banner go to Asgard?
>>
>>79694466
MCU Hulk is not comic book Hulk.
>>
Cap is my husbando, so team Cap I guess.
>>
>tfw there are people on this board who agree with Iron Man

Come on, know one knows the full situation from the trailers but based on their track record Cap is the most credible person in tje MCU and Iron Man is among the least credible.
>>
File: 1147299001697.jpg (14KB, 424x98px) Image search: [Google]
1147299001697.jpg
14KB, 424x98px
>>
>>79695271
In the comic, Cap's side is irrational and retarded. Which is why Tony is purposefully made into an OoC Hitler.
>>
>>79693669
Cap's a bro, Tony's a dick. If the movie didn't have Captain America right there in the title I could see there being two sides, but as it is how is there even a question?

>>79695039
Thor 3 is a buddy cop movie in Asgard.
>>
>>79693669
I have always, currently do, and always will stand with Captain America.
>>
File: HenryCavil.jpg (43KB, 732x960px) Image search: [Google]
HenryCavil.jpg
43KB, 732x960px
I'm on Team Sexy As Fuck.
>>
>>79695816
nice gyno
>>
>>79693669
Forcing regulations on the superhero community, at the discretion of the U.S. government, inhibits their ability to work around the world, not just in the U.S.
cap
>>
>>79695816
So, team Cap?
>>
>>79693669
Meme movie for normies.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_naetbjX85l1rfnlv2.jpg (85KB, 451x425px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_naetbjX85l1rfnlv2.jpg
85KB, 451x425px
>all this cap
>>
HYDRA. They are probably spending the whole movie laughing their asses of as their enemies fight each other because of one of their former assassins. They couldn't have done it better if they planned that shit.
>>
I'm team Tony, even though I know they will be painted as the bad side.

I support registration, and bucky needs to be held accountable for his crimes. If he is truly innocent he could have turned himself into custody peacefully and debriefed them on the mind control or whatever. Also, cinematic tony has been shit on enough.
>>
Team DC
>>
>>79693669
>Be Captain America
>Be the pinnacle of American Ethics and Morality
>Be sworn to defending what's right, as defined by the Constitution, by the Law, by standards that were created by our founding fathers.
>My friend doesn't want to go through Due Process
>Attack my coworkers and my government so that my friend won't be found guilty

Cap would probably vote Clinton, shame.
>>
>>79693921

The only answer.
>>
>>79693669
>I'm going to take a tally and see where /co/ stands by the end of this thread.

Just make a strawpoll
>>
>>79696347
Cinematic Tony is a retard for not staying in retirement even though he pretty much did it two times already.
>>
>>79694895
>it's clear he's still under some Hydra control which muddies the waters a bit.

No, it means Iron-Man is right.
>>
Wait, if Vision is on Tony's side then TeamIronMan is the good one. What am I missing here?

Morally right = IronMan?
>>
>>79696347
They've spelled it out pretty clearly that he'll be executed on sight.
It's pretty retarded how Hawkeye was instantly forgiven for being controlled by Loki, Hulk for leveling Johannesburg, Scarlet Witch for helping Ultron, and Iron Man for creating Ultron.
>>
>>79696257
>They couldn't have done it better if they planned that shit.

There's a reason Zemo isn't getting any promotion.
>>
I'm pro-registration in concept, but in the actual event, both sides were extremely retarded about their viewpoints on the issue
>>
>>79696496

Vision isn't infallible. Look at his recent comic, you can see how hard he fucks up
>>
>>79693878
Yeah lets give Bucky to Tony's side of constant fuck ups and watch as Zemo uses him for another Hydra takeover.
>>
>>79696580
I haven't read it, but I don't think he has the mind gem and Thor's hammer in his comic
>>
>>79694942
Pretty sure Banner will love that Tony is working with the guy who tormented him for a long ass time.
>>
>>79696378
>American Ethics and Morality
Among those is wholesome family values and family first. Bucky is like family to Steve.
Also, Cap would vote Paul.
>>
>>79696466
Spider-Man has a hyphen.
Ant-Man has a hyphen.
Iron Man does not.

Well here's the tricky thing about Iron Man and Cap's positions, it's not like Iron Man's stance is "Put Bucky to death." Cap might be against super heroes working for the government, but that isn't what he's fighting against.

Iron Man, presumably, just thinks government oversight is needed while Cap is defending Bucky's right to a trial.

People keep talking about gun control allegories, and maybe that's valid, but I think this movie has a lot more to do with trials and labeling people 'enemy combatants' so you can execute them.
>>
>>79696498
>>79696420
I blame the directors. They had to have known that people wanted iron man in further movies, yet they had him retire twice basically. They plan this shit out years in advance, yet decide to end IR3 with "I don't need to be ironman anymore" only to start off AoU with "So I'm back to being ironman because reasons"

Bucky has hardly done himself any favors. Such as staying as a vigilante and killing presidents. Shooting ironman and killing war machine are also kinda morally questionable. But whatever, cap vouches for him so slap him on the wrist.
>>
>>79696663

It's Banners fault for experimenting on himself in the first place. Ross did nothing wrong
>>
>>79696521
Is Zemo smart enough to orchestrate shit like this?
>>
>>79694895
Nuke is kind if different though he was already a messed up person even before the pills and despite all of that Steve still tried to help him, in the MCU Steve hasn't even had the chance to try and help Bucky.

Not to mention Bucky in the comics had the benefit of the Cosmic cube fixing his mind something MCU Bucky doesn't have.
>>
>>79696728
Has Bucky lied to the entire Avngers and created a genocidal robot bent on the destruction of mankind?
>>
>>79696727
>Cap might be against super heroes working for the government

I know this isn't your point but that's strange since he was the first hero to do just that.
>>
>>79696728
>killing war machin
Is he really dead?
>>
>siding against Steve
>ever
>>
>>79696496
As far as the MCU goes, Vision isn't a moral being. He is on "life's side". He probably thinks more government control would result in more life or better security of it. It's up to you if you think that's morally correct or not. Personally, I think even if though it's riskier, freedom is more important to living a good life than security.
>>
>>79696756

Comic Zemo is. But all MCU villians are bumbling incompetent idiots so I'm not sure
>>
>>79696823
This. If you ever come to a place in you're life where you don't know what to do, just ask yourself "What would Captain America do?" and you have the answer.
>>
>>79696876

So you're saying I should trust the old guy at the gym who says he has drugs that will help me get stronger? Good advice!
>>
>>79695370
But this is the MCU not the comics, and the Russos said that they weren't going to do the registration act shtick and that the main beef with the two sides was going to be mlre personal.

I am guessing it will revolve around Bucky, especially since it looks like Steve is willing to go along with the accords and Tony's side but Bucky being in danger will change that.
>>
>>79696223
Enjoy your Iron manlet, Rulk lite and council of jews.
>>
>>79696795
tony didn't lie. Banner was in on it. In fact once it got to a point they all knew about it. shit still hit the fan but hey what can ya do
>>
Cap
>>
>>79696990
And then it will turn out that Team Iron is manipulated by HYDRA

Holy shit Justice League vs. Teen Titans really is the same plot, with Raven as Bucky.
>>
>>79696742
Ross hid information from Banner, he also experimented on people before Banner was on board not to mention he created the Abomination and then got his project closed because the Government didn’t want to catch shit from his fuckups.
>>
>>79696799

Not so much as strange since Cap came back during a different time.
>>
Strawpoll here

>>79697114
>>
>>79696378
How come you retards won't understand that Bucky is not going to be given the benefit of a trial just look at the people on Tony's side who want him.
>>
>>79696799
>what are arcs
Cap went from government boy to resisting big government.
Tony went from 'fuck the government' to working for them.

Each movie they appeared in has been part of this reversal of positions.
>>
>>79696347
You're one of those "if Snowden really thinks he's in the right he should stay in America and allow himself to get buttfucked by a corrupt justice system" retards aren't you? There's no honor in answering for your crimes when the people you'd be answering to aren't going to give you due process.
>>
>>79696347
So when is Tony turning himself in for all his crimes?
>>
>>79697082
Team Tony already has some Hydra manipulation, Zemo is manipulating shit within the government who they are also working for.
>>
>>79697237
Yeah that's what I meant.
>>
>>79696378
>Due process
That's where ya dun goofed. It's been made clear Bucky isn't going to get a fair trial, or any trial at all. He is running from summary execution by a kill squad. For crimes committed while under mind control. If that carries a death sentence than hulk and hawkeye should be executed too.

How do you expect to be morally correct if you can't even be factually correct?
>>
>>79697178
Right?

The gov is probably still infested with HYDRA, Cap has no reason to think Bucky will be given a fair trial. He'd be taken in and brainwashed again probably.
>>
>>79697179
This and SHIELD pretty much is what made him change his mind.
>>
>>79696954
Steve didn't do that, he trusted the Army to make him stronger. Nice try though.
>>
>>79696954
Well no. Cap trusted the military to make him into whatever he needed to be to do good and help the country. That's quite a bit different than trusting some shady fellow to help further your own selfish desires.
>>
>>79697285
Not just Hydra but Thunderbolt Ross who experimemted on terrorists and prisoners to perfect the super soldier serum and he was responsible for Blonsky turning into the Abomination (whom he wanted to free and push on the Avengers as a team member) .

Then you got the World Council which was willing to nuke New York during the Chitauri Invasion and on TWS they alomg wotj SHIELD got owned really badly by Pierce and HYDRA

And the Government had a Vice President who was alloed with a terrorist and that one Senator who was also HYDRA.

None of those people want Bucky to get a trial or to get help of any kind, they want to either get rid of him because he's causing them trouble or to use him as a weapon.

They are also most likely manipulating Tony and his Avengers team since in one of the suppose leaks Ross tells Tony that he eitheir brings Cap and his people in or they put them all down

And in turn Zemo and HYDRA are manipulating them all.

I don't fucking fault Steve of being wary of all of them especially since he already had to clean up a SHIELD World Council fuck up and HYDRA take over and deal with Tony's Ultron fuck up, and he most likely will have to beat HYDRA a third time and clean up someone else's fuck up except that this time he might be the one to end up paying for it.
>>
>>79696807
If he was dying they wouldn't show that in the trailer, he most likely is out cold or at worst seriously hurt and is just serving as motivation to make things more personal for Tony.
>>
>>79695816
That's Team Cap
>Cap
>Paul Rudd
>Bucky - not my cup of tea but I can see the appeal
>Jeremy Renner - see above

n-no homo
>>
>>79696378
I see John McCain as being the most Cap-friendly presidential candidate in recent history
>>
I still don't understand why Widow isn't with Steve.

Their whole relationship in Winter Soldier was them growing to trust each other and develop a measure of friendship, and Widow ended that movie in the most anti-authoritarian manner imaginable.
>>
>>79698326
The real question is how does Tony have anyone on his side?
>>
>>79697440

He put his faith in superior nazi science
>>
>>79697539

>Work for the the government when he can get something out of it
>Go against the Government when they do something he doesn't like

Cap sure does hate democracy
>>
>>79698452
More like

>work for the goverment when they serve the public good
>turn against them when they don't
>>
>>79698502

>It's Caps place to decide when the government is wrong
>>
>>79698452
>Give yourself to the government to undergo an experiment where the only living subject is a disfigured freak whose mind has been permanently warped all so you can help the country and do what's right
>Learn that a branch of the already corrupt government you've been working for has actually been literally nazis this whole time and now they want to register people and kill your friend who was mind controlled the last 70 years
Nice try though
>>
>>79698523
Well...yes. If the government isn't serving the people or acting justly, it's up tot he people to change it. What, do you think the government is going to neuter itself?
>>
>>79698523
It's all of our place, commie. The government is not some absolute monolith that you are meant to blindly obey.
>>
>>79698615

>Stoping a murderer who is like totally good now, we swear!
>Not acting justly

It's idiocy to trust a Hydra agent
>>
>>79698523

It's every citizens place to decide the government is wrong. That's democracy.
>>
File: river of truth.jpg (127KB, 1152x814px) Image search: [Google]
river of truth.jpg
127KB, 1152x814px
>>79698523
>>
>>79698643

Once again America is only good enough when everybody is doing what Steve wants
>>
File: CauazH7WAAAKobf.jpg (44KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CauazH7WAAAKobf.jpg
44KB, 600x450px
Team Cap.
>>
>>79698693

Oh yeah the "Fuck the will of the people. I'm right. You're wrong!" speech
>>
Let's not forget Cap tries to play ball with the government at first and Ross tries to throw him in jail the first chance he gets, that Bucky is framed for a bombing targeting the United Nations just as they approve the Accords and has a kill order conveniently placed, that Stark himself thinks Ross is bullshit and that fucking Zemo is one of the Registration's figureheads.

Cap is right.
>>
>>79698669
>It's idiocy to trust a Hydra agent

So why would you trust the US government?
>>
>>79698887

Why even watch the film, when we know exactly how it will go?
>>
File: 1349794234456.jpg (283KB, 1024x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1349794234456.jpg
283KB, 1024x1352px
>>79698698
>Not pursuing perfection
>Not staying loyal to the tenets of freedom and self-determination despite the fact that they were made up from the start
>Not standing up for the rights of others

Cry more, pinko. Cap is standing up for what he believes in. You are free to do the same. That's what makes America the best goddamn country on the face of God's green Earth.

The fact that you don't understand >>79698693 speaks volumes of the simple fact that you can't conceive why one would stand up to many. That's cowardice, anon. Cowardice and apathy. If you don't believe in anything enough to stand for it, you'll never comprehend those that do.
>>
>>79693669
Neither side, not because I'm indifferent but both sides are going out of their way to go full out maximum overretard
>>
>>79698938

I'm saying it's idiocy for the government to trust a Hydra agent, anon
>>
>>79698669
>
>>Stoping a murderer who is like totally good now, we swear!

But Cap's side is the one trying to stop Tony
>>
>>79698957

No I understand it alright. Captain America believes in his own morality over everyone else and will act violently against anyone who opposes him
>>
Cap's got the emotional spin, but at the end of the day Stark is in the right here.
>>
>>79698992
Yeah, so why would you trust the government that is infested with Hydra agents? You claim Bucky deserves to go down for the stuff he dead while brainwashed and yet you trust the people who did the brainwashing in the first place.
>>
File: i am the danger.jpg (151KB, 508x295px) Image search: [Google]
i am the danger.jpg
151KB, 508x295px
>>
>>79699108
Well, based on everything that happened in the movies so far, that's right.
>>
>>79693669
I don't know, because I don't know what prompted the registration or what the restrictions are.
>>
>>79699156
And from an in universe perspective, it's still crazy.
>>
>>79699056
Wrong.

See if I stopped there my post would be nearly pointless. If you give an opinion, you should just back it up in the same post or you'll have people asking why you think that right after anyway.

Stark is right in that government oversight is probably a good thing, but wrong in supporting it in the form of the accords.

Cap disagrees with the accords and just gives up being a super hero. That's fine, that's his choice. He only fights when the UN wants to execute Bucky without a trial.
>>
>>79699034
>>79699108
Yeah, give yourself in to the whole. Don't think, just follow orders. Aspirations don't matter. You're already number 1.

Freedom is the right to protest and the right to self-defense. When the government shows up and says "Fuck what you want, you work for us now" you are within your rights to tell them to fuck off.

The Initiative was conscription and The Thunderbolts was a penal legion. The government was nuts and it had to be stopped.
>>
>>79699230
Not at all.Given what the government gets up to in the MCU I'd trust Cap over them. Given what the government does in real life I'd still trust Cap over them.
>>
>>79699034
Just like the people who founded the United States
>>
>>79698390
Nothing wrong with that at all.
>>
>>79699235
>Yeah, give yourself in to the whole. Don't think, just follow orders.
vs.
>I am right. I know I am, because I believe in what I am saying. If I believe in it, I can't be wrong.
Everything about this absolutist debate was full out stupid from its inception
>>
>>79699379
How do you think people decide not to follow an order? How should they choose what line should not be crossed? Why would that not come from their own beliefs?
>>
Confused here, wasn't tony stark fighting against government regulation in Iron Man 2?
>>
>>79699379
>If I believe in it, I can't be wrong.

Except Cap never said that. He never said not to reconsider your position. He never said not to entertain the notion that you might be wrong. He simply said not to change your mind because people tell you. Appeal to popularity is a fallacy and all Cap ever did was warn people not to fall for it.
>>
>>79699486
>How do you think people decide not to follow an order?
You evaluate the scenario and try to discern whether or not the order is a morally upstanding thing, preferably with input from other viewpoints as human belief isn't exactly a great way stab at objectivity. If literally the entire world disagrees with you, perhaps you should listen to them instead of saying that "it doesn't matter what they're saying"- they might have some very good points that you're missing.
>>
>>79699547
He literally said that it doesn't matter what the press says or the entire country says. He is literally saying right there that he won't value their opinion because his own beliefs override them. There is no way out of this.
>>
>>79699546
No, you see, Tony was only against the government BEFORE they were revealed to have been infiltrated and controlled by a Nazi sect. Now that he knows that, he's cool with them. It's called character development
>>
>>79699599
Yeah, that's called not falling for the appeal to popularity fallacy. At no point does he say never to reconsider your own beliefs.
>>
File: Nextwave.png (1MB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
Nextwave.png
1MB, 1000x751px
>>79699379
This. Civil War is dumb as shit no matter how you try to interpret it.
>>
>>79699569
When them discussing their point with you consists of "We're going to shoot you and throw you into another dimension," you really don't.

They didn't go that hard at the fucking Masters of Evil, but they'll blow up the floor of an office building to bust Patriot? Fuck that.
>>
Based on everything that happened in ultron and winter soldier why the fuck would anyone trust cap and the mcu government?
>>
>>79699650
No, he's saying that the content of whatever the masses are saying doesn't matter to him in light of his beliefs and perspective on the truth. Read
>Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.
His remark isn't "don't blindly agree with the mob," it's "don't pay any attention to their message and follow your heart instead."
>>
>>79699569
> If literally the entire world disagrees with you, perhaps you should listen to them

Yeah dude Galileo was a fucking retard lol

So was Socrates
>>
>>79699692
>When them discussing their point with you consists of "We're going to shoot you and throw you into another dimension," you really don't.
Other viewpoints don't have to be provided by the people trying to kill you.
>>79699784
Galileo listened to the world and argued against them with the scientific method. I'm not saying that we should just hop on the bandwagon for whatever the world says, just that if you think their viewpoints don't matter or can't contain truth within them, you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1435538687665.png (223KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1435538687665.png
223KB, 466x349px
>>79693669
Team Cap
>mfw there are fags who would support the egocentric douche who almost caused human extinction twice and still got away with it because muh smug
>>
File: 1454886253785.gif (4MB, 531x219px) Image search: [Google]
1454886253785.gif
4MB, 531x219px
>People defend this.

Tony is trying to do what is right and logical for a change. Bucky is clearly dangerous and Cap is doing what he's doing solely because Bucky is his friend.

Capes SHOULD be able to be held accountable for their actions. You need to be registered to own a gun, you should definitely need to be registered if you want to use your inhuman powers/weapons of mass destruction to act as defenders of the earth.
>>
>>79699873
>Galileo listened to the world and argued against them with the scientific method.
Actually, IIRC for a while there he basically ignored the establishment and just kind of taught his own model as fact in blatant defiance of what the Catholic Church told him to stop doing, i.e., that. That's why he got house-arrested in the first place. He was utterly confident in his theory even before the whole peer-review thing managed to gather enough evidence to prove his model right. Of course, because it turned out he was right in the end anyway, I'm not really sure whose side this example supports now.
>>
>>79700026
>>People defend this.
>Capes SHOULD be able to be held accountable for their actions.

When is Iron Hypocrite going to turn himself in for nearly causing human extinction? Or at least for destroying an entire city?
>>
>>79700026
Except that wasn't what happened.

Nitro was a psycho asshole that blew up several blocks. So, let's force people to register. Are there identities public? Is the Initiative mandatory? What's the punishment for not registering?

Who cares? Solidifying the crux of the narrative would get in the way of our paper-thin political narrative about the Patriot Act.
>>
>>79700189
My favorite thing is how team ironman people just ignore the fact that Tony has been easily the most destructive force in all of the mcu, they just ignore the question.
>>
File: nuuu you do it [frown].jpg (127KB, 1024x644px) Image search: [Google]
nuuu you do it [frown].jpg
127KB, 1024x644px
>>
>>79699746
>His remark isn't "don't blindly agree with the mob," it's "don't pay any attention to their message and follow your heart instead."

He never said follow your heart. Nice job trying to pin something retarded on him in an attempt to discredit him.

And it literally does not matter what the mob says. If what the mob says is true, it would be just as true if no one said it. The fact that the mob says it is not an argument in favor of it being true.
>>
>>79700026
>Cap is doing what he's doing solely because Bucky is his frien

Absolutely false. Remember in Age of Ultron when Hill was teying to tell Cap how evil the twins are and Cap was trying to point out that they have valid reasons for opposing the Avengers?

The one who makes excuses is Iron Man. Bucky deserves to be held accountable for being brainwashed but Tony doesn't deserve to be held accountable for getting way more people killed due to his own hubris.
>>
>>79696728
Is every person who watched Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron a retard?

He came out of IM3 with the intention to retire, but knew, and his ego told him, that the world still needed him. Ultron was supposed to be a suitable replacement. He wasn't going to retire without one.

Even in the ending of IM3, blowing up the suits wasn't a sign he was done with armors. It meant that he understood the one-man-paranoid-army approach wasn't going to work. He learned that the real value of Iron Man was in his genius. So he went back to his bread and butter: an improved version of his armor, and focused creative genius in the solution to replacing himself.
>>
>>79700451
>He never said follow your heart.
Poor choice of words, but you get what I meant (stand up for what you believe is right- keyword believe).
>And it literally does not matter what the mob says. If what the mob says is true, it would be just as true if no one said it. The fact that the mob says it is not an argument in favor of it being true.
You're arguing against nobody here, because I never implied the mob saying something was true made it true. I just said that what the mob might be saying is true, and it shouldn't be ignored in favor of your own judgement (which is exactly what Cap is conveying in his speech).
>>
>>79700692
He never said to ignore anyone fgt. every time you post you have to keep putting words in Cap's mouth to make him look wrong. what does that tell you?
>>
Tony
Now and always.

You fucks seem to have forgotten who gave the MCU life and blood.
>>
>>79693669
with the actual comic, we were pretty much 80% on Cap's side. It's hard not to given how things played out in the comic.
>>
I'm with Spider-Man, just like I was back in 2006.
Iron Spider when?
>>
>>79700928
Maybe at the start. Cap is the main draw to the movies now.
>>
>>79700623
>>79700316
>>79700275
Tonyfags have no defense. If Bucky is to be held accountable for killing people while under the influence of mind-control, Tony should definitely be held accountable for causing the deaths of several people+the destruction of a whole city due to noting but his own ego.
>>
How is this different from the team Edward and team Jacob shit teenage girls used to do?
>>
>>79701060
Cap is hotter than both of them
>>
>>79700760
>He never said to ignore anyone fgt
Yeah you're right he just said to completely ignore everything the press, politicians, mob, and/or country say, completely different thing
>>
>>79701117
He didn't say that tho
>>
>>79701056
By that logic Albert Einstein should be prosecuted the same way as drunk drivers.
>>
>>79701060
Instead of fighting over a girl, they're fighting over Bucky.
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (99KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
99KB, 944x712px
>>79701060
>he's not a cute girl
>>
>>79701144
Einstein never built an atom bomb you retard. And even if he did that would still be a retarded analogy because the atom bomb wasn't the result of humans randomly fucking around with alien technology that no one understood and the atom bomb never gained sentience and deliberately tried to kill all humans.
>>
>>79701249
He urged the atom bomb to be built, you dimwit.
Nobody will ever understand the alien technology if they don't do experiments with it. You're asking scientists to be ignorant.
>>
>>79693669
#TeamIronMan
>>
>>79695816
>I want to rub that bushy stomach
>>
>>79701340
>He urged the atom bomb to be built

Not the same thing

>Nobody will ever understand the alien technology if they don't do experiments with it.

What kind of experiment was he doing? Putting an unknown alien AI into a robot suit doesn't sound like my idea of scientific inquiry.

> You're asking scientists to be ignorant.

No I'm not. You seem to think a scientist is a guy who just mashes random shit together with no thought.
>>
>>79701340
When that technology could literally destroy the world, sometimes its best to be ignorant.
>>
File: 1454938746958.gif (3MB, 800x351px) Image search: [Google]
1454938746958.gif
3MB, 800x351px
#TeamIronMan
Also they need to make the finger less gloves real to some degree.
>>
>>79696827
I'm on #TeamZemo in the hopes he's anything like his comics incarnation.
>>
>>79701488
>confirmed for no purple sock

It's shit
>>
>>79700681
>Even in the ending of IM3, blowing up the suits wasn't a sign he was done with armors. It meant that he understood the one-man-paranoid-army approach wasn't going to work.

I guess that's why he quite literally built a new one-man-army in AOU
>>
>>79701421
>Not the same thing
What, because he didn't directly make the bomb? Then stark didn't directly cause the destruction.
>What kind of experiment was he doing? Putting an unknown alien AI into a robot suit doesn't sound like my idea of scientific inquiry.
He didn't put any AI into the suit, the AI did all of that.
>No I'm not. You seem to think a scientist is a guy who just mashes random shit together with no thought.
>mashing things together
>not behavior of scientists
The fundamental concept of inventing something comes from using pre-existing ideas to create something new.
>>
Tony.
Cap's idealism is nice and all but if the movie is anything like the first Civil War, then Tony is totally right.

Heroes and other superpowered individuals need to be registered and controlled in some way. You need a license for a gun, so if you can shoot fucking bullets out your dick, you should have a license for that too.
>>
>>79701627
>but if the movie is anything like the first Civil War, then both sides vary between 90-100% retarded depending on the time of day
FTFY
>>
>>79701652
True dat
>>
>>79701652
I think they go past 100% on occasion.
>>
>>79701627
Yes, you need to register and license a gun. You don't automatically get pressed into government service when you do.
>>
>>79701746
That's what irks me about Civil War.
Like, the base premise is reasonable, but then it goes way too far to make the pro side look like Hitlers.
>>
>>79701521
it's magenta
>>
>>79701550
>>Not the same thing
>What, because he didn't directly make the bomb?

He didn't make the bomb, he didn't create an AI that made the bomb. He didn't try to make a second bomb to kill the first bomb. He didn't act all smugly superior to people who suggested "hey the atom bomb wasn't bso great, how about we don't repeat the same thing here"

>He didn't put any AI into the suit, the AI did all of that.

What was the experiment? What did he learn about AI from studying the scepter? What hypotheses did he test?

>The fundamental concept of inventing something comes from using pre-existing ideas to create something new.

In Tony's case he didn't even attempt to understand the pre-existing ideas. Going back to your Einstein analogy it would be like randomly poking at a uranium sample until something happened.
>>
>>79701787
I know, they made Tony, Reed, and Hank look nuts at certain points in the story.
>>
>>79701627
>You need a license for a gun, so if you can shoot fucking bullets out your dick, you should have a license for that too.
>Because this thing is, everything must follow its example
You shouldn't need a license for a gun just like you shouldn't need a license to have your fucking superpowers or dress up in spandex suits and save people.
>>
>>79700928
>b-but he was first, so he's better
>>
>>79701060
Because that was based on teenage slut dick lust. People who are team Cap or team Tony don't want to bang them, they just think that they are in the right.
>>
File: HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF!.jpg (438KB, 964x1065px) Image search: [Google]
HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF!.jpg
438KB, 964x1065px
>>79701144
I'm not just talking about Tony creating weapons and said weapons being used for 'evil', but Tony himself straight up murders people, shoots human enemies point blank in the face, burns them alive in IM1, completely annihilates them with lasers and explosives. Who gave him the right to execute people?

Sure these were bad guys, but that still gives him no more right to go out and kill people he doesn't like than any other person, just because he can.

Not to mention the completely reckless way he's leading giant aliens into buildings in the final Avengers fight. Yeah the MCU states only 200-something civilians died in the New York battle, but that is a load of horseshit. The streets and buildings were full of people, there was no time to evacuate. Tony leads a giant alien monster into a skyscraper and other massive structures, while fucking quipping. .

Over 2000 people died in 9/11, two buildings. A huge portion of inner New York was utterly destroyed in Avengers.
>>
>>79702063
> People who are team Cap or team Tony don't want to bang them

LOOK AT HIM

LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH
>>
>>79701828
>He didn't make the bomb, he didn't create an AI that made the bomb. He didn't try to make a second bomb to kill the first bomb. He didn't act all smugly superior to people who suggested "hey the atom bomb wasn't bso great, how about we don't repeat the same thing here"
You're saying Einstein shouldn't have any responsibility for what he advocates? Regardless whether or not Einstein made the second bomb, he had the same mentality as the scientists who did. And that second so called bomb is literally what saved the entire world.
>What was the experiment? What did he learn about AI from studying the scepter? What hypotheses did he test?
The whole experiment was about seeing if the AI would be a good candidate for the ULTRON program. He was clearly studying it before it went haywire by itself.
>In Tony's case he didn't even attempt to understand the pre-existing ideas.
He did, what do you think that montage was with him and Bruce? They were clearly studying the AI as closely as possible.
>>
>>79693669
Iron Man
>>
>>79702063
You're right. We want them to bang eachother.
>>
>>79702091
It was actually like 3 or 4 world trade center buildings, plus part of the Pentagon and another plane that crashed in Pennsylvania
>>
>>79702101
MOST people in this thread who are team Cap or team Tony don't want to bang them.
>>
>>79702167
>not wanting to bang Cap
What a faggot
>>
>>79702145
>The September 11 attacks killed 2,996 people and injured more than 6,000 others.These immediate deaths included 265 on the four planes, 2,606 in the World Trade Center and in the surrounding area, and 125 at the Pentagon
>>
>>79702167
I'd bang Cap no homo
>>
>>79702141
>wanting Cap to defile himself with a slut that routinely sucks his own dick
>>
File: Black Panther.jpg (143KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Black Panther.jpg
143KB, 940x529px
>>79693669
Team Iron Man, solely because T'challa could beat Cap's team single handedly.
>>
>>79702331
T'Challa would get rekt by Ant-Rider
>>
>>79702378
>implying he can't fuck up his suit before the fight
>>
I'm genuinely curious, really don't want to start a company war thing here but what are your sides in CW, and what are your sides in BvS?
Neutral, Superman for me
>>
>>79702102
>You're saying Einstein shouldn't have any responsibility for what he advocates?

No, I'm saying signing a letter is not comparable to creating Ultron and Ultron is not the same as a nuke. I'm saying the science behind nukes was understood before they were being assembled.

>he had the same mentality

Team Tony, everyone. Trying to bring thought-crimes into this.
>went haywire by itself.

He gave it access to his computers, he gave it the "peace in our time" directive, and he gave it connection to the internet. It's not something that "just happened by itself"

>what do you think that montage was with him and Bruce?

Randomly mashing shit together
>>
File: 1297570516006.jpg (12KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1297570516006.jpg
12KB, 231x231px
>>79702063
>People who are team Cap or team Tony don't want to bang them
>>
>>79698723
Missing the point, god damn it.
>>
>>79702063
Do you know where you are?

Cap and Bucky tag-teaming Tony. Possibly while he's crying. It's the only way to go.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (1MB, 336x328px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1MB, 336x328px
>>79698078
>>
How can anybody be on Tony's side when this whole shit is his fault in the first place with him creating Ultron?
>>
File: Cap vs. Fake Cap.jpg (242KB, 653x954px) Image search: [Google]
Cap vs. Fake Cap.jpg
242KB, 653x954px
>>79698078
>implying this isn't Bernie Sanders vs. Donald Trump
>>
>>79693669
Make a Strawpoll, my vote is for Cap's team.
>>
>>79703426
http://strawpoll.me/6767437
>>
File: 1439573499744.jpg (6KB, 196x204px) Image search: [Google]
1439573499744.jpg
6KB, 196x204px
>>79702331
>Blackcap can beat Scarlett WItch
>>
Tony all the way. Cap just wants to save his butt-buddy. Tony is trying to make up for his previous blunders by helping the government take down a dangerous terrorist.

'Freedom' is not doing whatever the fuck you want because 'MUH FRIEND!'
>>
>>79703513

>'Freedom' is not doing whatever the fuck you want

Yes it is you fucking commie
>>
>>79703550
Fuck you, bitch.
>>
>>79702244
No, cap would bang YOU
>>
>>79702476
Cap, Superman
>>
>>79703267
>People forget that his first real act as iron man is to revenge murder people and interject himself into a possible international incident
>>
>>79693669
See personally I've always thought that Tony was my kind of guy.
I mean remember that one time he defended his ownership of the Iron Man suit in court.
He clearly embodies everything about the American dream!
Hail Hydra
Anyway it's true that the Ultron thing was kind of his fault(Though really it was Hank's and the marvel movieverse went to shit the moment it wasn't), but he did mean well by it, and he's clearly trying to take responsibility for it with this superhero registration act.
>>
Cap is right in wanting to protect Bucky, but Tony is probably overall right about holding supers accountable. Siding with Cap because I love most of the characters on Cap's side.
>>
Look I get it, you want to suck Cap's dick, that doesn't make him right.
>>
>>79704728

I disagree
>>
>>79704728
Maybe you should leave
>>
File: 1342556419881.jpg (17KB, 199x314px) Image search: [Google]
1342556419881.jpg
17KB, 199x314px
>literally Console Wars: The Movie

Bravo, Marvel.
>>
>>79698716

pretty much why
>>
File: bruce's face when.jpg (24KB, 692x699px) Image search: [Google]
bruce's face when.jpg
24KB, 692x699px
>>79693669
Team DC

No one cares about Shillvil War
>>
>>79703550
>this is what spoiled fags believe
>>
>>79703513
>Tony is trying to make up for his previous blunders by helping the government take down a dangerous terrorist.
says who?
besides, tony might just be trying to make up for his irresponsible and arrogant acts, but he's still trying to bring everyone else down with him...which makes him more of an asshole than he already is
>>
File: 1444707989271.png (10KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444707989271.png
10KB, 400x400px
>>79704783
ok...
>>
File: 1373958255196.jpg (14KB, 469x351px) Image search: [Google]
1373958255196.jpg
14KB, 469x351px
>>79705016
>...
>>
>>79697267
Ironman gets a trial.
Black Widow gets a trial.
All of S.H.I.E.L.D. gets a trial.

Bucky doesn't get a trial.

This is the part where you blame writers, not me. Cap would fight for Due Process
>>
>>79706232
I think he's supposedly the one who killed Kennedy and such in the MCU and such, on top of Hydra not wanting it known that he's their brainwashed assassin and such they can use that kind of public hatred to make him a sort of kill on sight target.
Forced as fuck and such, but don't work too hard nitpicking, the comic version is even more convoluted and filled with stupid decisions. They need to fit it into roughly 2 hours without confusing the fuck out of everyone.
>>
>>79706232
If Bucky ever stood trial, to what extent would the brainwashing absolve him of his crimes?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 451x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 451x300px
>yfw Tony kills Cap and regrets it
>>
>>79706619
>yfw Tony dies and no one regrets it
>>
>>79706591

Completely? He died a WW2 hero, even has a memorial in the Smithsonian.

He's no more to blame for the deaths at his hands while completely brainwashed than Hawkeye is personally responsible for the deaths of the crew on the Helicarrier in Avengers 1.
>>
>>79706689
So why is anyone even acting like it's fair to want to kill him? Or that Cap is wrong to defend him?
>>
>>79706591
Not much, but they'd still have to keep him locked up even in a world where Hydra was completely dead when they finally caught up to Bucky, need to make sure he's really free of his brain washing and such. Admittedly I think Vision's mind gem can do that? Though depends how much the people trust him too as Ultron's baby sorta.
>>
>>79706591
In the comics he ended up being handed back to Russia and thrown into the gulag so they could try to force information back out of him, and he only escaped when he "died" and was rescued by BW and Fury. And this was after his time spent as Cap. His crimes are too high profile internationally that he'd have to become a scapegoat to appease other nations. Thinking the WS would get a fair trial is naive.
>>
>>79706728
>So why is anyone even acting like it's fair to want to kill him?
I think they're gonna go the route that Bucky has been hitting HYDRA locations on his own while the SHRA is in effect. So Cap breaks the law to save Bucky, who, aside from the whole assassin thing, is breaking the law being hero. And if Cap has stepped down by that point, helping Bucky looks hypocritical.

That would be the logical way I'd play it, dunno how the movie will do it. They'd probably dumb it down to Tony "HE KILLED MY PARENTS!" and Cap "HE SAVED MY LIFE".
>>
>>79706639
>They all share a hearty laugh
>They get ice cream afterwards and make up
>everything is better now.
>>
>>79706619
What is Tony actually reacting to in that image?
>>
>>79706911
If that happened I would see the movie 20 times in theatre and then buy the dvd, bluray, digital, vhs, braille, and vinyl of the movie.
>>
>>79695847
Nice try
>>
Each character has their own reasons, all of them valid and sympathetic.

The conscription thing is a problem for the increasingly powerful Scarlet Witch, the registration thing is a problem for Hawkeye due to his family, same for Antman.

Cap is motivated by protecting his friend and clinging to his old life (in contrast, Wanda probably leaves behind her old self).

Tony is trying to make things right and protect his friends. Widow is trying to keep the Avengers going. Rhodey like Falcon is being Black Sidekick, Vision is following logic (at first). Bucky wants to redeem himself. Panther is likely wanting to avenge his father.

Though the trailers are making Cap seem a bit like a fucking moron, though.
>>
Team ANTS
>>
>>79698523
Found the non-American
>>
Am I bad person if I don't side with my husbando because I think he's in the wrong?
>>
>>79703204
Bernie has come out in support of Team Cap. He knows what's up.
>>
>>79707550
Yes

Because either you think Cap is in the wrong, which makes you a bad person

Or Tony is your husbando which also makes you a bad person
>>
>>79693669
I'll repeat what I've said before

>As I said in another thread, as a civillian I'd totally be pro-reg. I agree with the notion that people like Hulk and Scarlet Witch are way too dangerous to just trust them and let them do whatever they want because they say they're nice and they won't do bad things. Immediately forcing them to sign up for some kind of task force or special police unit would be taking things too far though. They're still humans who often had no choice in becoming what they are. However, in the MCU the government has been proven to be unreliable and very vulnerable to manipulation and infiltration by supernazis, terrorists, etc. So I would definitely not trust them with the responsibility to keep the enhanced people in check and keeping everyone safe.

So basically, they're both wrong and there is no "right" way to deal with this situation.
>>
How come this movie is supposed to be about the destruction of Steve and Tony's friendship but for some reason Cap has a much stronger and believable friendship with Black Widow of all people and nothing really with Stark?
>>
>>79707884
Because Steve and Tony have never actually been friends in any of the movies they've appeared in together.

Pretty much the opposite, they've all but been at each others throats all movie before having some token grudging respect at the end.
>>
>>79707884
because they interacted in a non-whedon movie where everyone is just the same characters Whedon has done
>>
Iron Man.

Thinking like a civilian from MCU, I would be all for keeping tabs on anybody with super powers. Sure, some of them will be good guys but not all of them. All it takes is one superpowered baddie to turn the world to shit.
>>
>>79693669
>defending a terrorist just because he's your buttbro
Cap is an hypocritical faggot and I don't even like Stark.
>>
>>79708277
Thinking like a civilian from MCU, I wouldn't trust the government after the whole HYDRA fiasco and approving to nuke New York.

I'd rather put my trust in the WW2 icon who saved me from destruction countless times.
>>
>>79709109
>defending your best friend who was tortured and brainwashed by a Nazi organization for 70 years
I don't see anything wrong here.
>>
>>79707297

I feel like Widow should be siding with Cap
>>
>>79709109
>Movie is a commentary on left and right of US politics
>The liberal douchebag sides with a hateful terrorist because "muh freedumbs"
>The conservative douchebag sides with the big bad government because "muh saftey"
>Super heroes are fucking Muslims
>>
>>79709153
This. Based on my knowledge of last time Cap was a fugitive from the law I would probably conclude that Iron Man means to destroy the world. You know, like he almost had his robot do last year.
>>
>>79709109
Cap defended the twins before he even met them
>>
Team cap. Would follow Steve Rogers through the gates of hell
>>
>>79709512
>>79709153
But Isn't Iron Man in MCU also known as the one who saved earth from aliens by a flying a nuke into space?

I don't think the public knows Stark built Ultron.
>>
>>79693669
The way the registration works in the MCU is that superheroes have to receive orders from the government before doing anything, right? Because that makes no fucking sense when a lot of these supposed superheroes aren't super at all. Hawkeye is just a person who's good with arrows. Are they literally making a law saying that no human being can ever use a weapon for anything unless the government okays it first? Because that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>79702091
>Yeah the MCU states only 200-something civilians died
Where does it say that? That sounds really dumb.
>>
>>79698523
The MCU US Government is bad as fuck though I mean the Vice President on Iron Man 3 was working with a terrorist and they had a Senator who was HYDRA in TWS.

Also they have Zemo in Civil War, it's laughable how incompetent they are.
>>
>>79697031
You can not create a genocidal robot hellbent on killing everyone.
Also remember when Tony convinced Banner to try to embrace being a "mad scientist" and bring a monster? Good times.
>>
>>79698992
Yet Zemo is working for the Government in Civil War and in TWS there was a Senator who was a member of HYDRA...
>>
>>79698723
Jesusfuck /co/ doesn’t read any comics you don't even comprehend the context of this and just read the panel.
>>
>>79697188
That's assuming that the justice system IS corrupt, which is a very big assumption without a lot of evidence to back it up beyond isolated incidents.
>>
Why is this so good?

I hope it plays during a fight scene
>>
>>79711232
AHAHAHA

Your average ameriburger, everyone.
>>
>>79711258
What?
>>
>>79701144
Holy shit, there is so much idiocy in your post.
>>
>>79701627
Russos confirmed that movie Civil War will be different from the comics Civil War and it won't be about Registration act.
>>
>>79711258
>>79711293

whoops, forgot link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPFwKdVe3J8
>>
>>79711048
From Daredevil.

It says hundreds of people died though, but I agree with that anon. Looking at the NY battle without Disney-tinted glasses, several thousands of people died.
>>
Team Cap because Team Iron Manlet is infested with Hydra shit and people who were never held accountable for their actions and suddenly start judging others.

The one thing I would agree though is that Bucky is dangerous and needs to be contained but since Team Iron Manlet is shit they won't give Bucky the benefit of a trial so fuck them.

Let Steve be Bucky's handler and put him through theraphy and keep weapons away from him until he can prove he is not fucked up by Winter Soldier programming then have him stand trial, I bet Cap would agree with that.

Also if Clint went on a killing rampage while brainwashed by Loki and everyone didn't held him responsible for it, they can at least try to help Bucky and not automatically kill him or condemn him to prison for life without a trial.
>>
>>79693669

Captain America, always. Fuck Iron Fascist.
>>
>>79707479

If anything... that's more american than ever. You guys became servants of your government.
>>
>>79702476

Superman
>>
>>79702476
I can't tell the difference, the screen is always too dark.
Superman's the one with the glowing eyes, right?
>>
>>79698992
Did you miss the several parts of The Winter Soldier where it's implied and outright shown that the government is compromised?
>>
>>79700928
>implying it wouldn't have been Scott Lang if Edgar Wright had gotten his act together
>>
>>79711481
Goddamn. I thought Daredevil was supposed to be the gritty part of the MCU. Isn't it rated TV-MA? I mean, I only watch the movies, but.. goddamn, of all the places to put this stupid bullshit.

Screw it. My headcanon is that thousands of people died and the newspaper made a careless mistake.
>>
>>79700681
>>79696728

He never retired or intended to.

At the end of IM3 he says he realises he doesn't need armors or toys, HE is iron man, the mechanic.

He quit being the man in armor only, and started a world defense program. He now cares for world safety and security, not just being a super hero.

"Isn't that why we fight? To end the fight and go home?"

At the end of Age of Ultron, he still thinks like that, but he failed hard with Ultron, and realised he can't do that alone or without asking if the world wants protection. Hence, the registration program.
>>
>>79709109
but he ISN'T defending Stark
>>
>>79693669
What is even the initial argument? Or is it just which side has the better roster?
>>
>>79693669

I'm on the green side
>>
>>79713234
Yeah it's stupid. But I guess I can see why Disney/Marvel did it like that, you don't want to bring people down and focus too much on the devastation (which is what turned many off from MOS). And you don't want the backlash of the audience thinking your heroes didn't do enough to save civilians or created too much collateral damage.

If it said thousands in the newspaper, the audience might start to think, 'hey, didn't Iron Man fly a huge space alien monster into all of those people-filled buildings?', and wonder if he actually caused the death of hundreds with that stunt. If many thousands civilians died (some directly because of the Avengers), it would seem much more inappropriate for the heroes to joke about it afterwards, and for the movie in general to end on a light note.

But if anything in the MCU could have been more realistic about the NY battle, it was Daredevil, so they blew it.
>>
>>79706728
>So why is anyone even acting like it's fair to want to kill him? Or that Cap is wrong to defend him?

Regardless of when it happened to Clint, things have changed. With Nick Fury around, Tony could do any bullshit and be covered, same thing Cap, who has always acted without worrying about red tape bureaucracy. Nick Fury have dismissed the problem of Hawkeye with little noise, but now there is Ross in command, who wants deliberately take control of super heroes, so, what went well for Clint, is no longer valid.
>>
File: 627873983++09.gif (993KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
627873983++09.gif
993KB, 500x240px
Tony Stark is a true American patrician, helping the government chase down a dangerous terrorist.
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.