[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: 20140801195247[1].png (338KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
20140801195247[1].png
338KB, 600x797px
Has anybody noticed that Cw is handling Roy and Wally a lot better than the comics are now?
>>
roy is my favorite on arrow, i like his flips

i got nervous that time he was in the hospital and the doctor had a needle and he stared at it that he was gonna get addicted to that needle
>>
>>79660773
How is CW handling Roy better if he's not on the show anymore

I am warming up to Wally. Last episode with him was good.
>>
File: panic.png (466KB, 687x937px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
466KB, 687x937px
>>79660836
Shit
>>
I want a Roy and Wally team up but even more I want them to bring Ted back and have a team up with him and Jay.
>>
I'm really sad that the Teen Titans didn't pan out.

We could have had Arsenal and Kid Flash as part of a team with Nightwing.

Who else was supposed to star on that?
>>
>>79661228

Nightwing, Oracle, Starfire, Hawk, Dove, and Raven. I think there was another hero mixed in but I forget who. Pretty sure it was going to just be BoP but with Nightwing and some birdpeople but no Canary or Huntress since Arrow has them.
>>
Roy was great in seasons 1 and 2. In season 3 he had no personality and may as well have not been there.
>>
I haven't seen the last two episodes of Arrow, /co/. Should I watch both or just the one with muh boy Roy?
>>
wally is a disaster in the show

what the fuck are they doing to him in the comics
>>
>>79661502
Just the one with Roy. At this point, I think "Speed Weed" is a pseudonym for Johns or someone else who more or less knows his shit.
>>
>>79660773
You say that like it's hard to do better.
>>
>>79661941
https://twitter.com/realspeedweed
>>
>>79661980
His name is too awesome. He can't be real!
>>
>>79661594
Same thing as in the show, turned him into a dindu nuffin
>>
>>79661941
Yeah, I sat through about 15 minutes of the other one, I could not give less of a shit about Felicity talking to Goth Felicity.
>>
>>79661594
How is he a disaster

He was pretty good in last ep.
>>
>>79660773
Not to mention Green Arrow, Flash, Atom, Firestorm and (so far) the Hawks. Supergirl on CBS is also damn sight better than the most recent comic version. Honestly, it's why I dropped all of their comics for the TV shows.
>>
>>79660836
what ep
>>
>>79660773
Roy has been shit in the comics for years.

He was only good as a single father.
>>
>>79660882
whatep
>>
>>79661502
Watch A.W.O.L its pretty based
>>
>>79663556
Fuck off, olicity fag.
>>
>>79663580
What? I don't care for olicity i just said it was based chill bro
>>
>>79660773
wait he is back for good? not 1 episode?
>>
They handled Jay like how Professor Zoom handled barry's butthole
>>
>>79660773
so since this is a CW thread i might as well ask here. What the hell is going on with Jay Garrick on Flash? Beginning of the season they introduced him like he was going to be this big factor who could teach Barry about the speedforce and have a big impact for season 2. But right now it seems like the show has mostly forgotten about him and when they do show him it seems mostly to be out of obligation.
>>
File: Don't go to sleeeep.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Don't go to sleeeep.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>79663845 see >>79663769
I don't know man i was mega hyped to see jay but they cucked him
>>
>Wally
>Yet another troubled black youth
In what sense? This Wally is exactly as awful as nu52 Wally.
>>
>>79662513
He's an angsty teen punk who shits on everyone feelings because HIS FEELING ARE HURT by you EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T KNOW

he fucking guilt trip Joe saying shit like "I need to break the law to pay for my moms bills" then as soon as joe says he'll pay for it he goes "Fuck you " then keeps street racing after she dies meaning he was just using his moms sickness as a excuse

wally used to be one of the funnest character in the dcu an this one is an unfun ass hole
>>
>>79661502
Tbh the latest episode was garbage. A lot of Felicity shit, and Oliver making plans to meet with Damien Dahrk then cancelling them, as if the writers dropped that plot line at the last second. Roy was the only good part.
>>
>>79664632
Nigga you have the shittiest taste ever i bet you think the last episode of flash was good.
>>
>>79664623
He actually gave a reason for street racing in the latest episode. It reminds him of going on long drives with his mom when he was a kid.
Wally has mellowed out and become likable in the show. Meanwhile Iris is on a moral bitch crusade to ruin his source of nostalgia. No matter how much everyone told her to leave Wally and his racing alone, she insisted on sabotaging it.
>>
>>79664705
>bet you think the last episode of flash was good
>implying it wasn't
>>
>>79664705
It was ok.
>>
>>79664705
I like Earth 2 Wells and he had a lot of screen time so yeah I liked it.
But that Arrow episode was 90% shit. Even Nyssa came back to ruin some more shit, and even a Katana appearance didn't make up for it.
>>
>>79664737
That's a retarded reason though. If you want to remember going driving with your mom, then just drive somewhere. I doubt he and his mom were tokyo drifting through the streets.

And Iris' reason for meddling in his driving was that he'd probably die if he kept doing it, which is a pretty reasonable thing to try to prevent.
>>
File: 7728_4665.jpg (78KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
7728_4665.jpg
78KB, 400x600px
>>79660773
>Handling Roy better
Not exactly hard.
>>
>>79664795
The Arrow episode was miles better and Flash was ok at best the fucking villain only showed up for 3 scenes.your literally just naming things and calling it shit. The only bad scene was Curtis calling felicity brave and shit but that was less than a second.
>>
>>79663845
He will go back to E2 after s2 ends but his E1 counterpart Hunter Zolomon will be the next speedster villian in s3.

That is my take at least
>>
>>79664926
there were two presentation scenes for Felicity and both were awful. Curtis wasn't even the terrible part of the first one. It was Felicity getting upset because "muh disabled mistreatment" when the actual issue was that she was a clumsy bitch.
You don't even know what you're talking about.
>>
>>79665212
Your wrong
>>
>>79664863
His reasoning was that what he remembers from the drives was the scenery rushing by. It was the speed of the car that mattered for his nostalgia. I was ok with it as reasoning.
Iris had only just been told by Joe to leave Wally alone until he could do something about the street racing himself. Then Iris goes to dig up dirt on the race organiser that very night. She was forcing her way into an issue nobody wanted her involved in but emotionally unstable women are the law in Arrowverse so of course she was proven right.
>>
Every capeshit show and movie is handling shit better than their comics. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>79664737
she was worried he was gonna die

and then he almost died but because of her meddling he's alive and well
>>
Wasn't Wally supposed to be a comedic womanizer.
>>
>>79665809
The only reason he almost died was because a meta showed up, a scenario nobody involved in the race could have predicted. A meta could have come out of nowhere and killed him while he was crossing the street just the same.
So the method by which he was put in danger doesn't justify Iris' actions.
>>
>>79660773
the comics for flash and arrow are pretty fucking terrible right now, so it's not really much of a contest.
>>
>>79660773
I like Wally because he's not as black as I thought he'd be. I expected a Tyrone but I got a Wallace
>>
>>79660773
Wally yes

Roy meh.
>>
Wait until Wally sees how affectionate Joe treats Barry his adopted son and gets jealous and butthurt at Barry.
>>
>>79665328
ugh, CW cannot write convincing drama
>>
>>79661228
I really didn't want to see a Titans show on a CW budget.
>>
>>79671625
Starfire's the only one who would need a lot of effects and they could just leave her out.
>>
>>79671703
She's one of the five Titans anybody gives a fuck about

And Beast Boy and Cyborg would probably be too expensive too and Vic is in the movies anyway.
>>
>>79660773
Wally could be decent if the writers didn't hamfistedly fuck things up to make Iris relevant.

Wally has been taking care of his sick mom for ages while Iris told her to fuck off with her son and die. Yet he suddenly stops visiting his mom so Iris can be the good one. Don't get me started on Iris fucking with his street racing.

Iris is irrelevant yet they can't get rid of her.
>>
>>79660773
As the comics have irremediably destroyed Wally into some sort of insane televangelist fever dream, and DC have sealed themselves against going back by race swapping him. ..

Yeah its no surprise. Anything would be an improvement over new 52 Wally.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.