[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Atomica (a Hispanic female character) was crushed to death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

>Atomica (a Hispanic female character) was crushed to death by Lex Luthor's foot
>Frankenstein took Black Canary's severed head and sewed it to his chest
>Batgirl beat up a LGBT villain
>Wonder Girl has big gross breasts on the new Titans cover
>DC put out a contest asking artists to draw and sexualize Harley Quinn while she's commits suicide
>DC brought back the sexist and impractical boob window on PowerGirl's costume
>won't let Batwoman get married
>Talia al Ghul is shot and killed
>Platinum's only trait is that she's cock-hungry for Magnus's dick
>Cute Starfire is now Slutfire
>the problematic story, The Killing Joke, is still canon
>introduced a black female character in Batman Eternal only to kill her off
>Bette Kane is brutally injured and put into a coma by The Hook
>Catwoman eagerly has sex with Batman on a rooftop and exposes her ass and boobs on a cover
>Amazons are rapist murders
>there was an attempted gangrape in Sword and Sorcery
>Hardly any female members on the JL
>Knightfall's family was killed a man 'for the lulz'
>Priscilla Kitaen (Voodoo) is a stripper and sexualized
>Put out a series of sexist bombshell covers treating women like sex objects
>and many other things
What is with DC and its treatment of women? Does everyone at DC just hate women? Is the MRA in charge of DC now? Why can't they have more books like A-Force, Rat Queens, or Lumberjanes? Or be like the Legend of Korra?
>>
Haven't seen this in a while.
>>
>>79659376
Oh sweet your finally back anon
Love you xxx
>>
>>79659376
This is probably a bait thread, but I can't help but raise my eyebrow at some of this shit.
>>
File: 1417622415156.png (21KB, 612x567px) Image search: [Google]
1417622415156.png
21KB, 612x567px
>>79659376
haven't seen this in a while!
>>
>>79659376
>introduced a black female character in Batman Eternal only to kill her off

Oh, she died? How?

Not complaining tho
>>
>>79659376
DC just knows women, obviously.
>>
>>79659376
It's been a long time since I've seen this copypasta.
>>
>>79659440
>This is probably a bait thread
>probably

You're really not sure?
>>
>>79659473

Never? Julia is still around. She's just in the background right now helping Gordon.
>>
>>79659518
Well DC sucks so not really
>>
Damn this is an old piece o' pasta!
>>
>>79659473
>>79659525
They're talking about one of Stephanie's friends.
>>
>>79659440
>I can't help but raise my eyebrow at some of this shit
which ones
>>
>>79659376

And just recently I was wondering when this pasta will be back. It was better with the Squirrel Girl pic tho
>>
>>79659376
That's some old pasta.

Someone must be mad about something.
>>
Every line I read my dick got harder and harder and when I reached the end I missed my pants. Well off to go punch a black dyke midget in the face so I can rape her butthole. Thanks for the mrafuel op, otherwise I just wouldn't have had the energy for hating women today.
>>
>>79659601
Or just reminiscing old times. I still remember when this was fresh off Future's End
>>
>>79659376
>>Frankenstein took Black Canary's severed head and sewed it to his chest?

How did DC fix that?
>>
>>79659726
It was an alternate future
>>
>>79659726
It was part of the Futures End storyline. Basically a Bad End for the DC Universe, where Brother Eye controlled everything, like every bad future story arc it got fixed
>>
>>79659726
it was a Bad End future timeline that never happened
>>
>ctrl+f "Fridge"
>phrase not found
>>
>>79659793
Well, if you want to get technical, none of those women were fridged.
>>
Post hentai.
>>
>>79659539
This is probably a bait post, but I can't help but raise my eyebrow at this shit.
>>
>>79659376
>>DC brought back the sexist and impractical boob window on PowerGirl's costume
They probably brought it back because Boob Windows turned out to be a popular fashion decision with women IRL
>>
>>79659650
>old times
>Future's End
That was like 2 years ago. Are you a fruit fly or do you just have a terminal case of ADD?
>>
WHERE IS THE HENTAI STORYTIME
>>
>>79660507
Well it feels like long ago, it ain't much but it ain't little either
>>
>>79660540
Only reason I opened this thread.
>>
>>79659376
>Women are not allowed to die in comics
>Women are not allowed to be villains in comics
>Women are not allowed to be attractive
>Women are not allowed to be sexual
>Women are not allowed to etc.

C'mon OP it's the current year. Get with the times and stop trying to limit women.
>>
File: STARF_Cv1_ds.jpg (528KB, 880x1353px) Image search: [Google]
STARF_Cv1_ds.jpg
528KB, 880x1353px
>>79659376
Haven't seen this in a while.

Also
>Cute Starfire is now Slutfire

Nope, not anymore.
>>
>>79659376
>>Atomica (a Hispanic female character) was crushed to death by Lex Luthor's foot
Good she deserve it.
>>
>>79659376
>>Atomica (a Hispanic female character) was crushed to death by Lex Luthor's foot
She is also... A MASS FUCKING MURDERER AND SADIST!
>>Wonder Girl has big gross breasts on the new Titans cover
Yes because this may come as a shock to you but men like breast and read comics, women like yourself reading comics does not mean the companies are going to stop catering to men you selfish piece of shit.
>>DC brought back the sexist and impractical boob window on PowerGirl's costume
Not a single thing sexist about it on any level whatsoever.
>>won't let Batwoman get married
Won't let anyone get married including the best couple in DC Aquaman/Mera.
>>Talia al Ghul is shot and killed
That tends to happen to villains.
>>Cute Starfire is now Slutfire
Not in her new ongoing and if you actually gave a fuck about women you would support individual female characters being written to be sexually active.
>>the problematic story, The Killing Joke, is still canon
Yes because its one of the greatest comics of all time regardless of how much it triggers you.
>>Bette Kane is brutally injured and put into a coma by The Hook
So villains should never be allowed to injure heroes anymore???
>>Catwoman eagerly has sex with Batman on a rooftop
Actually they were in her apartment.
>>Amazons are rapist murders
As they were in life and mythology.
>>Hardly any female members on the JL
Because they are not iconic.
>>Priscilla Kitaen (Voodoo) is a stripper and sexualized
That is a key aspect of her character sense her creation.
>>>Put out a series of sexist bombshell covers treating women like sex objects
No its treating them like beautiful women that people like to see the beauty of and visually enjoy on a artistic and or sexual level.
>>
Come on, where is the hentai?
>>
Atomica was hot. I was hoping there would be a Earth 1 dimension version of her who was a good guy.
>>
>>79660717
>autist falls for pasta
Ahahahahahaha, what a faggot
>>
File: B36HtAZCIAA8Ngv.png (672KB, 807x611px) Image search: [Google]
B36HtAZCIAA8Ngv.png
672KB, 807x611px
>>79660616
Ahh the eternal problem of having any female character
>>
Was wondering what happened to you, OP, is everything going OK?

>>79660717
I'm sorry fellow but you spent all that time and energy replying to a several year old moldy pasta.
>>
>>79660717

Actually Catwoman and Batman fucked in a complete stranger's apartment. Tore the place up during the process, too.
>>
>>79660616

It's not that those tropes are bad, it's just they need to be adjusted.

>Women are not allowed to die in comics

They can for the right reasons.

>Women are not allowed to be villains in comics

As long as their motives are good.

>Women are not allowed to be attractive

As long as they look realistic it shouldn't be a problem.

>Women are not allowed to be sexual

As long as it isn't their primary ability they can be.

This isn't hard to figure out comic book writers just need to know what a good female character is.
>>
>>79660813
>insightful and well written youtube comment

WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>79660919
>As long as their motives are good.
What does this fucking mean?
>>79660919
>As long as they look realistic it shouldn't be a problem.
GO TO FUCKING HELL!
The point of comics is ESCAPISM, we are meant to see characters and bodies that are idealistic and unrealistically beautiful and exaggeratedly attractive.
>>
>>79661089
>we are meant to see characters and bodies that are idealistic and unrealistically beautiful and exaggeratedly attractive
Maybe that's what YOU want out of comics, not everybody else.
>>
>>79661089
>What does this fucking mean?

It means that a female character should be seeking to better themselves not to be evil for evil's sake.

>>79661089

>The point of comics is ESCAPISM, we are meant to see characters and bodies that are idealistic and unrealistically beautiful and exaggeratedly attractive.

The female audience has been adamant about tearing down this notion. They want characters they can relate to not wish to be. The male audience just has to learn to accept it as well.
>>
>>79661206
Why can male character's be evil for evil's sake
>>
>>79661107
Yes, but that means SOME comics have to cater to me and some cater to you, the problem with Tumblr brand psychopathic shit stains like yourself is your like the Sith you only deal in absolutes, if they aren't catering ALL their books towards you then they may as well not cater any to you, that is fucking insane.
And your a worthless selfish piece of human garbage.
>>
File: Authentic_Herbal_Treatment_For.png (108KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Authentic_Herbal_Treatment_For.png
108KB, 320x240px
>>79661252
>>
>>79661206
>It means that a female character should be seeking to better themselves not to be evil for evil's sake.
What? Why? Why can't we have a female Anti-Monitor? Would that really be so wrong.

>>79661252
Jesus, you sound awfully butthurt.
>>
>>79661206
>The female audience has been adamant about tearing down this notion
Yes and what makes them believe they are entitled for tear down jack fucking shit?
Especially when female readers won't financially support comics made for them (She hulk, Electra, Journey into mystery)

>The male audience just has to learn to accept it as well
OR... we could go with a fair and rational option which is some individual series will cater to female readers and some individual series will cater to male readers.
This idea that we must go all or nothing is horrifically disturbing.
>>
File: (1988).jpg (9KB, 379x201px) Image search: [Google]
(1988).jpg
9KB, 379x201px
>talking to tripfags
>>
>>79661237
>>79661337

Because it is realistic to have a man be evil for pride and male audiences accept that. Female audiences want more in depth characters.

>>79661340

>Yes and what makes them believe they are entitled for tear down jack fucking shit?

But they are and they growing in popularity that's how Thor is selling so well.

>OR... we could go with a fair and rational option which is some individual series will cater to female readers and some individual series will cater to male readers.

Except if a female reader browses the comics and happen upon something that belittle them, then what? It's not right to have them on public shelves if it might affect a potential reader.
>>
>>79661439
Oh, you're just some dumb tripfag shitposting. Fuck off then.
>>
>>79661439
>then what?
Walk past it.
Most of Crossed covers are sickening to me and you know what... I fucking ignore them and read comics that I do enjoy.
Are you saying women are not mentally capable of ignoring things that do not interest them? Or are so selfish that the idea that other audiences existing out there besides them would be so offensive to them that they refuse to by any comics?
>>
>>79660995
notice the lack of icon? that is a sign he made one just to say that
>>
>>79661558

>Are you saying women are not mentally capable of ignoring things that do not interest them? Or are so selfish that the idea that other audiences existing out there besides them would be so offensive to them that they refuse to by any comics?

I'm saying comics shouldn't offend anyone because they are a source of entertainment. If you enjoy them good for you but comics like that shouldn't be exposed to the public so it can be a welcoming environment for everyone.
>>
>>79661699
Tumblr comics about how all men are horrible offend me, therefore, they shouldn't be exposed for the public so it can be "a welcoming environment for everyone".
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.