[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Previous Thread hit bump limit. Here we see Mary casts the sinners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 109

File: ChristianWaifuWars.png (386KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
ChristianWaifuWars.png
386KB, 1000x333px
Previous Thread hit bump limit. Here we see Mary casts the sinners away from tainting Joyce's purity.

Also some stuff Willis has said in response to being a brave symbol of bravery and totally representing the struggles of people, which he is totally related to as he was a sheltered christian child from a middle class home.

>How exactly did Ruth even become an RA? Mary is an asshole, but also makes some valid points- Ruth IS a terrible RA. Ignoring what Mary throws in her face this strip, Ruth has actually gotten physical with more than one of her residents. Plus she stated that she was allowed to act that out of line because she ran a tight ship... which she isn't anymore. This may be leading to an arc in which she loses her position, but I'm wondering how she even got it in the first place.

"All the other applicants were worse"

>Carla is very important to me as well as many others so thank you for making her

"Carla is actually one of the universe’s load-bearing entities. Very important."
>>
>>79182245

>"Carla is actually one of the universe’s load-bearing entities

Yeah, a load of shit.
>>
File: PreviouslyOnTheMaryShow.png (313KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
PreviouslyOnTheMaryShow.png
313KB, 1000x333px
Previously on the Mary Show, our brave hero stood up to a bitch who refused to stop being a bitch, yet because she used Car having a penis as an insult, everything she was right about is suddenly invalidated.
>>
Mary's just jealous because nobody will commit heinous lesbian acts with her...until someone draws it.
>>
>>79182312

And also, Mary might not even be aware that Carlos has a dick, and might have been referring to her juvenile behavior as being boylike instead of intentionally aiming for the jugular with Carlos's little disorder.

So basically, Mary is totally in the right here.
>>
>>79182245
It doesn't say lesbian acts are a sin in Romans, it says it's unnatural. Only the homosexual men are punished accordingly for their misdeeds in Romans.
>>
>>79182245
why is everyone an asshole? Mary's still cute though.
>>
>Reminder that more than half of Willy's self-insert characters have turned out gay
>Reminder that he's now pushing all this SJW shit agenda

We should all start sending messages over Tumblr praising him for realizing his sexuality and encouraging him to come out of the closet
>>
>>79182245
what is this called?
>>
>>79182312
I don't really care about her calling the car a boy, but why didn't the Trans-Am do something herself? There's tons of places she could have gone with that. Insulting her shovel chinned man face, implying she's a slut by saying "lead the way I'm sure you know the way much better than I do." she could even bring religion into it by doing a on your knees "praying" all the time joke.
>>
>>79182391
Mary and Joyce
>>
>>79182478
thank you, have a nice day
>>
>>79182478
>>79182503
wait a sec, it's not called mary and joyce

seriously what is it called?
>>
File: FUCKINGHALLMARK.jpg (81KB, 1036x1256px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGHALLMARK.jpg
81KB, 1036x1256px
And here we see what is likely to be a reoccurring feature of this arc, as was present with ToeDad.

People will make edits/alternate takes on Willis' approach to stories that many would find superior.

When confronted with these edits, Willis has been known to call it "Hallmark" shit that villains have redeemable traits, even though Hallmark Movies often have their antagonists be cliche moustache twirlers out to ruin the protagonists fun, which is funnily enough what Willis himself does.
>>
>>79182530
Mary was in the right about not wanting some sperg skating around indoors, but she went about fixing the problem in an overly aggressive way, much like every character in this comic.
>>
File: Bear tan.gif (445KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
Bear tan.gif
445KB, 300x193px
>>79182312
Mary continues to be great. I can't wait to see what over the top heinous action she's going to have to do when Willis realizes people don't "understand" that she's totes an evil bitch.

Maybe she and Toe Dad can join forces.
>>
Guys seriously what the hell is this called?
>>
>>79182636
read the OP filename
>>
>>79182245
>her smile and optimism: intact
>>
>>79182530
It's not just about the villains either. I would have loved to see Carla put down Mary like that, but no she shut down like someone hit an off switch on her dashboard. It makes it obvious that Willis doesn't actually care about these issues or these people and just wants good boy points from his insular slacktivist community.

It's really why I can't stand most SJW stuff. I support trans rights, and most of the stuff the SJWs "support" but these people don't really seem to care about these issues for real, the only thing they seem to actually get done is bitch about representation, which honestly is a lot less important than securing things like rights to not be fired for gender identity.
>>
>>79182612
I'd say he could pull a Humon but his audience would defend that kind of thing when it's done by a female perpetrator.
>>
>>79182525
Dumbing of age
>>
>>79182645
It's not called Christian Waifu Wars...
>>79182673
Thanks
>>
All that has to happen for these characters problems to be solved is to just not give a fuck.
Some cunt says god hates gays? Just refuse to commit to giving a fuck. All the drama in this comic is manufactured by the characters being such dumb cunts 24/7.

>God sees everything
>Biiiitch I don't give a fuuuuuuuuck now fuck off to bible study ya lil cunt
>>
File: 1453387939788.jpg (179KB, 972x2031px) Image search: [Google]
1453387939788.jpg
179KB, 972x2031px
>>79182655
Willis openly admitted that the the only reason Ruth appeared at the end of the strip where Mary called Carla a tranny was to avoid triggering-tension for his audience.

A "professional" writer didn't think his comic could handle a 24 hour period of wondering what would happen next.
>>
>>79182756
>A "professional" writer didn't think his comic could handle a 24 hour period of wondering what would happen next.
Given his audience, is he really wrong?
Look at what happened to Gail Simone.
>>
>>79182795
Daily reminder that, at one point, people yelled "Damn You Willis" enough that he turned it to his twitter handle.
>>
>>79182795
Given the previous content of his comic, you'd figure it'd drum up interest to see what happens next, but he purposefully wanted to avoid that for some reason, making sure his audience felt safe that the RA who never does her job was there to defend Ultra Car.
>>
>>79182596
>overly aggressive way
She asked politely, then tried peacefully impeding her, then glued her skates. It's not a severe escalation at all.
>>
>>79182655

I just want to take a second and point out how stupid it is you expected chemically-imbalanced people to make any sense or feel what actual human beings do.
>>
File: DOA edit.png (549KB, 1000x692px) Image search: [Google]
DOA edit.png
549KB, 1000x692px
>>79182530
Yup, that about sums it up.
>>
>>79182245
>>79182312
i'm almost reading this because of this character.

Is it any good? is it worth it?
>>
>>79183007
No, she's a very minor character.
>>
>>79183007
no, haven't you read anything on this thread?
>>
File: SheDinduNuffin.jpg (83KB, 879x343px) Image search: [Google]
SheDinduNuffin.jpg
83KB, 879x343px
Here we have evidence of Willis stating that Carla purposefully goes out of her way to antagonize and get people to hate her, yet because the fact she's trans is now the focus, she's a completely sympathetic character who has been wronged by Evil Mary.
>>
>>79183089
Whats the point of giving your own character Unlikable Personality Disorder?
>>
>>79183114
Because Mike was the designated "asshole" and people liked him, so he wants to do another Mike, but not man, while not quite getting why people hate Mike.
>>
>>79183114

Usually so the work is accessible to stupid people. See: most reality television
>>
>>79183089
>>79183168

She's literally got Ultra-Car's pie throwing personality minus the ability to throw pies.
>>
>>79183089
Sometimes trans people are shitheads. That doesn't make it ok to target them for being trans. Like, if your friends parents are dead, you don't rub it in their face when they do something annoying
>>
>>79183228
If that's what it takes to get them to knock it the fuck off, that's what it takes. Maybe next time they stop when somebody asks nicely.
>>
>>79183089
See, I like this. I like that Carla's a cunt. I'm glad she's not a one dimmensional pure maiden. But then suddenly she goes into full victim mode as soon as someone says something insulting about her being trans. And don't get me wrong. I imagine there's plenty of people who WOULD just completely freeze up like that. But if you're the kind of person who is actively antagonistic, knowing that bieng trans is already something that people aren't all accepting of, AND knowing that Mary is Jesus' bottom bitch, you'd think it wouldn't catch her off guard like that, and she'd get mad instead of just...deer in the headlights. She basically ceases being a jerk and becomes a victim so that the audience can understand that Mary's the bad guy instead of her getting mad and hitting her or attempting to hit HER bellow the belt.
No she needs to be saved. Because she's too abused. She can't fight her own battles because she's experienced this kind of thing so many times before or something. You'd think someone who's actively a cunt would have some comebacks for that sort of thing. I'm black. I doubt I'd just freeze up if some dude called me a nigger, unless he looked like he could kick my ass or something I guess. It just feels like it does a disservice to the character.
>>
>>79183262
You'd be a really shitty person to be friends with
>>
>>79182886
REAL HUMAN BEAN AND A REAL HERO
>>
>>79183228
Yeah, I get that Mary's jab has no place being used, but it escalated to a point it never would have if Carla hadn't been a bitch about skating in the halls even when Mary tried to resolve the issue peacefully. She didn't escalate it, but she isn't innocent either.
>>
>>79183228
I wouldn't put misgendering someone anywhere near rubbing in a family death.
>>
>>79183114
Not every character has to be likeable or relatable. However in this case, Willis clearly intended her to be, while also making her a cunt. That Willis and his audience find people who behave like cunts more likeable and relatable than the person said cunt has pushed to their limits and caused to snap probably tells you something about them.

But lets not have another /pol/ tier thread about socio-politics, let's have some more big dicked Carla x Mary shipping, it's the only good thing to come out of these threads.
>>
>>79183271
As many have said already, Carla can dish it out, but can't take it
>>
File: 1391137623001.jpg (48KB, 491x495px) Image search: [Google]
1391137623001.jpg
48KB, 491x495px
>>79183114
In America bad is good.
>>
>>79183297
Yeah it's more like calling an anorexic person fat.
>>
File: That's_a_lot_of_mayo.jpg (179KB, 972x2031px) Image search: [Google]
That's_a_lot_of_mayo.jpg
179KB, 972x2031px
>>79183303
>>
>>79183168
So wait, do people hate Mike or like him? You're being confusing.
>>
>>79183351
I dunno, id say thats a different kind of mean than misgendering someone
>>
>>79183365
People like Mike and Willis didn't understand why he was winning a popular character poll, so suddenly Mike was randomly inserted into some strips but he was clearly out of character in that he wasn't a over-the-top asshole.

People love Mike because he's a bad person who doesn't cause any real harm.
>>
>>79183297
It's exactly the same kind of cheap shot. One obviously seems worse to you because you're most likely cis. Trans people get murdered all the fucking time for being trans. Most trans people have a friend or know someone who has killed themselves or attempted to, or just been straight up murdered. It's just fucked up.
>>
>>79183351
That would imply that Carla is self-destructively dysphoric. She boasts about how big her penis is.
>>
>>79183354
>>79182756
It's occuring to me that I think my art's probably gonna become a staple of these threads now. Gettin' mixed feelings.
>>
>>79183228

>when you want to insult people, you shouldn't actually use something that would offend them that's just rude!
>>
>>79183376
It's just going for something that you know is a real issue that people have to deal with and mocking them for it. It's exactly like calling a crippled kid Legs or telling a blind person to watch where they're going when you're fully aware of their situation
>>
>>79183342
HERE BAD IS GOOD
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, GOOD IS BAD
.... wait
>>
>>79183415

>Most trans people have a friend or know someone who has killed themselves or attempted to, or just been straight up murdered. It's just fucked up.

This is news to me.

Not too believable news either.
>>
>>79183439
Not just yours specifically, but like the QC threads, the fun comes out of the edits/better versions of the comics with little effort.

Although if you want to draw Mary smut I'm totally for that.
>>
>>79183439
well if you're concerned just ask how Liquidmark feels about being the 4chan lewd artist for Questionable Content
>>
>>79183415
Yeah. But that's still not the same situation. It's like calling someone a Nigger. People get murdered for being black all the time too, and there's plenty of black people that indulge in self destructive behavior because of it. But I wouldn't compare it to rubbing in the actual death of a close friend. Unless they're being transphobic against one of your friends that killed themselves.
>>
>>79183415

No, I'm pretty sure having dead parents is worse than having a dick to any logical thinking person that doesn't have a mental disorder.
>>
>>79183460
I dunno. If a crippled person were being as big of a faggot as Carla is here I wouldn't call a cripple joke that out-of-line.
>>
File: tumblr_lmklifX3bc1qgfdako1_400.gif (469KB, 270x144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmklifX3bc1qgfdako1_400.gif
469KB, 270x144px
>>79183449
>not pointing out people's flaws to help them grow as a person
>just insulting people to make them suffer
4chan everyone.
>>
>>79183493
Are you trying to say that calling someone a nigger is ok and by extension makes being a transphobe ok?
>>
>>79183543

>transphobe

you know nobody in the real world cares about your made up phobias, right tumblr?
>>
>>79183503
Why would the depression caused by loss of loved ones be inherently more painful than the depression brought on by intense dysphoria? Is it because of the implied loss of resources that comes with losing your parents or loss of companionship? Because being trans fucks you over economically and socially as well since you get assholes like people in this thread being the ones deciding whether or not you get hired.
>>
>>79183508
Then you're just a shitty person. I hope you never have kids or anything
>>
>>79183543
I wouldn't call it disproportionate.

People are allowed to have views you don't like. I'll take a racist who keeps it to themselves to a person who sees everyone as equals but acts like a selfish cunt who refuses to pay consideration to others and actively harasses people.
>>
File: 1429309550629.png (579KB, 695x713px) Image search: [Google]
1429309550629.png
579KB, 695x713px
Sup guys, just came to see your reaction to my last strip and HOLY SHIT YOUR BUTTHURT LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHARTS
>>
>>79183291
Personally I'd call the person a "fucking cocksucker", or a cunt, but whatever gets the job done, especially since clearly the RA isn't doing anything about Carla's behavior. Here's the thing though, when you're being a shithead to someone else, you don't get to be mad that someone is a shithead to you. At a certain point of annoyance, you are breaking social etiquette, and are no longer protected by it.

>>79183365
The characters hate Mike because he's an asshole. The readership like him, arguably because of the same reasons. Just because you like reading about him doesn't mean you'd like being around him.
>>
>>79183354
Her response, "You need to eat more pineapple she-he"
>>
>>79183614
Well sure but if you then call someone a nigger you are no longer keeping it to yourself
>>
File: tintin_where.jpg (70KB, 493x437px) Image search: [Google]
tintin_where.jpg
70KB, 493x437px
>>79183515
Did you really expect any different? That's what trolling is. The goal isn't winning an argument or taking the moral high ground (what use are those things to nobodies on the internet? We're not politicians in the public eye) it's upsetting people who it's amusing and entertaining to watch get upset.
>>
>>79183543
>>79183575
Is phobia even the right word? People with a genuine phobia have a crippling fear for the stuff, but disliking a trans or whatever is not equal to having panic attacks whenever they see one
>>
>>79183624
>The picture used isn't a transformer

Nice try.
>>
>>79183543
No, I'm saying it's a shitty thing to do but not as fucked up as another thing. It's the difference between stabbing someone in the waist and shooting someone in the face.
>>
>>79182655
>It makes it obvious that Willis doesn't actually care about these issues or these people and just wants good boy points from his insular slacktivist community.

I think this is shown best by the fact that in the strip no only does Carla completely freeze up, buth Ruth swoops in out of nowhere and LITERALLY PUSHES THE TRANS PERSON OUT OF THE WAY IN ORDER TO SPEAK FOR THEM.

Of course, the SJW's that make up Willis' audience see minorities as innocent victims that they need to save anyway, so they'll gobble this shit up without realising how patronising that is to the people they're trying to defend.
>>
File: 1284238028844.jpg (38KB, 958x785px) Image search: [Google]
1284238028844.jpg
38KB, 958x785px
>>79183228
I wouldn't do that to my friend because they're my friend. Carla isn't my friend. She's a bully and a cunt.

You damn right I'm going for the jugular when they disrespect me. I'll make fun of a person in a wheelchair if they are acting like a bully to me or people around me. You don't get protection.
>>
>>79183644
She wasn't seeking Carla out to insult her. Carla was following her around and harassing Mary, and so she pushed back.
>>
>>79183515

>4chan everyone

Well that is where you are, after all.
Besides, you only grow if what's thrown at you has weight.

>telling a blind person to watch where they're going
That's hilarious though. Personally I'd do something like "Hey guy, catch!"
>>
>>79183648
Phobia in contexts like this rarely mean fear anymore
I doubt many who youd call a homophobe are actually scared of gays, they just dislike them
>>
>>79183592

>why would pain from a real event be more painful than pain produced by imaginary factors in my head
>>
anyone else want to fuck sierra? anyone?
>>
>>79183679
I mean i suppose only if the guy was your friend. Otherwise its kinda a dick move
>>
>>79182612
Its like the old Archie Bunker situation. Everyone was supposed to think that Archie was the joke. But people actually sympathized with Archie and his plight of having to deal with liberal dumbness.
>>
>>79183663
What is worse?
>>
>>79183648
Phobia is one of those romanesque words that means multiple things. Phobia can either refer to fear or an intense disdain for something. A material can be Hydrophobic. Meaning it repels water, not that it fears water.
>>
>>79183700
Nah man, that's the feets girl right?

Agatha, pure mormon waifu all the way.
>>
>>79183679
So you're saying that you would just throw some shit at a blind person for laughs?
>>
File: just_say_no.png (2MB, 1047x1126px) Image search: [Google]
just_say_no.png
2MB, 1047x1126px
>>79182655
>>79183228
>>79183415
>>79183493
>>79183543
> all this tranny white knighting
>>
>>79183700
I kinda became infamous a while ago on Willis' comic by constantly waifu fagging sierra.
>>
>>79183736

>forgetting we're on /co/mblr
>>
>>79183732
You don't have to actually throw anything. You just have to say "Hey, catch!" and watch the reaction.
You don't fuck with your friends?
>>
>>79183624

>Implying Willis would ever come here

He can't even handle his own comments section having dissenting opinions. This place is like kryptonite to him.

Besides, I know Willy's kind. He'd take it upon himself to single-handedly attack every dissenting opinion in the thread, causing a massive shitstorm of inane argument until his beard drags him away from the computer and tells him to grow up and father their children.
>>
>>79183686
It's kinda weird really. I mean hatred of Jews is called anti-semitism, not "jewphobia".

>>79183736
>implying there aren't a proportionally high number of trannies on 4chan compared to elsewhere
We get the good trannies who consider SJWs more of a condescending hindrance to them than they are a help. Which is true. And which is also why it's kinda stupid to lump them all in together. Tranny allies are a good thing in the fight against SJWs.
>>
>>79183759
Speaking of his children, I'm interested in theories about how they'll end up
I'm hoping they'll hate him like he hates his own parents, and become better people
>>
>>79183736
Honestly I don't really care if a person is trans or not. It doesn't really effect me in a significant way. But I'm also against the idea of being a dick about "Nope. You're not this and I don't support this and you deserve to be treated like that". Do whatever you want, senpai. I'd rather you be content and strange than Depressed and normal.
>>
>>79183755
Not about things that they make it clear they don't want to be fucked with about
>>
>>79183812

>fast forward 15 years
>toeson arc
>"sons"
>"it always had to be sons"
>>
File: AngryLesbianCropped.png (65KB, 462x407px) Image search: [Google]
AngryLesbianCropped.png
65KB, 462x407px
>>79183439
>tfw you tried this before and failed
I guess my art isn't cute enough.
>>
>>79183736
I'm just waiting for short people to start walking around on stilts and start demanding to be treated as if they're really that height because they're transtall.
>>
>>79183848
Because his decided daddy was a lunatic hating on the grandparents as much as he does.
>>
>>79183837
the difference between a person with a mental illness and someone who's outright crazy is that that the latter can't comprehend or accept that their own brain might be the problem.

gender dysphoria is a mental abnormality, and trying to get society to go along with the little game of dress-up doesn't actually resolve the issues.
>>
>>79183864
Well there was that woman that was head of the NAACP that was actually white but thought herself a black woman.
>>
>>79183759
Or just try to be "subtle" and talk about you behind your back with his circlejerk of webcomic losers like teenage girls, then doing hiding when confronted about it.
>>
>>79183439
Don't worry, you get used to it.
These guys like my Willis Parody webcomic.
>>
>>79182245
Joyce lesbian moocher trying to seek her approval.
>>
>>79183844
With most friends, that's a conversation that comes up at some point.

>"Hey, are blind jokes okay?"
>"Depends, can I make fun of you for being so fat I can hear your folds jiggle?"

That's what a real friendship is like. If you've ever had a friend, you'd know that.
>>
>>79183898
Except for when it does
If a man wants to be a woman, why not let him? Its not gonna hurt anyone else. Its not like schizofrenia or something where accepting it as normal might lead to people getting hurt. Its just a dude wanting to be a chick.
>>
>>79183812
I wonder how they'll react when they'll find out their dad is such a bad person that half the internet laughs at him
>>
>>79183937
>>"Hey, are blind jokes okay?"

I don't SEE why not.
>>
>>79183962

Eye can't either.
>>
>>79183986
Hey now, watch what you are saying
>>
File: 1431117012742.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1431117012742.png
128KB, 611x672px
>>79183937
>having friends
Obligatory "reeee"
>>
>>79183986
Yeah, but pupil are offended by everything these days.
>>
>>79184004
I didn't see that coming
>>
>>79183855
well it's a new era. Gone for now is the time of Poochie and Toedad and now is the time for lewd Mary and asshole shemale
>>
>>79183962
>>79183986
>>79184004
>>79184016
>>79184017

Man, these jokes are outta sight
>>
File: heliphobe.png (184KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
heliphobe.png
184KB, 510x600px
>>79183940
>be a woman

you say that like it's actually possible
>>
>>79183648
>>79183686
yes, no, sometimes.

-phobia has alot of meanings. in different fields.

Averse is the chemical/biological meaning.
Which is where the term makes the most sense for using with things like Homophobia/transphobia, etc.

hydrophobe is the most well known for example.
A molecule the is repelled by water.

photophobia. Aversion to light. (migranes, etc)
heliopobia. Fear of light.

So, people are correct in using -phobic like they are.
Although, it might be more clear/accurate to say, homo-averse, or trans-averse.
>>
Someone put a lid on these puns.
>>
>>79183898
>gender dysphoria is a mental abnormality, and trying to get society to go along with the little game of dress-up doesn't actually resolve the issues.
Alright so what's your solution? We don't have a way to fix it through medication, and we can't get society to let these people act in feminine and masculine roles while still accepting them as the gender they were born with. I mean fuck the whole boys don't cry thing is still a huge issue.
>>
>>79184067
Get a sex reassignment surgery and you might as well be.
>>
>>79184080
Yeah, they are pretty unsightly
>>
>>79183753
People are clearly arguing back and forth about the matter.

If you want a circle-jerk to reaffirm your opinion, fuck off over to /pol/ or tumblr.
>>
>>79183007
I was thinking the same thing and checked it out. It is pretty garbage.
>>
File: momoiro_island.gif (987KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
momoiro_island.gif
987KB, 500x248px
>>79184082
>what's your solution?

tranny island?
>>
>>79184082
I'm 5'6". No one would believe, or pretend to believe, that I am 6'2" if I wore stilts. It's the same thing here. Wish you were a woman (since it's always one way for some odd reason...)? Well, I wish I was taller, but I'm not tall, and you're not a woman. People just need to learn to accept things they can't change.

Also being able to cry and get a man to sort out the issue is a woman thing. If men were able to cry to get someone else to fix it, who would fix it?
>>
I think the most damning piece of evidence that trans people are mentally deranged is the idea that anybody would ever willingly want to be a woman
>>
>>79182245
>"All the other applicants were worse"

This is actually very realistic. Some RA's at my University where fucking dipshits.
>>
>>79184123
All hail Queen Ivankov.
>>
>>79184138
Ok i dont think we are gonna see eye to eye on this
>>
>>79184098
>giant man-hands and man-feet
>stubble
>wider shoulders than hips
>XY chromosomes
>prostate
>but since someone turned my penis inside out I'm now a woman!

Nope.
>>
>>79184112

I'm done with you sickos.

I'll see myself to the door.
>>
File: dd9.gif (177KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
dd9.gif
177KB, 300x300px
>>79184123
>Gay island
>Tranny island
>Retard island
>cripple island
>Lesbian island
>Christian island.

We could make the world into a mario game.
>>
File: legs.png (265KB, 640x276px) Image search: [Google]
legs.png
265KB, 640x276px
>>79184138
> not going full Gattaca
>>
>>79184205
> reminder that Hitler wanted to make Madagascar into Kike Island before he got bogged down into a two-front war.
>>
>>79184205
>Christian Island
>Goes all DEUS VULT
>conquers Retard Island
>"Faith without works."
>"Oh no, not again!"
>>
>>79184205

>All these islands

We should just send them all to Antarctica. They could form miniature nations and fight wars with one another over penguin-herding rights or something.
>>
>>79182312

I was thinking about this on the drive to work this morning because I am a sad human being, and there's something else that pisses me off about it. Thinking from a liberal perspective, because I'm a liberal:

Trans people don't need to act like total fucking assholes in order for someone to say something deliberately cruel to them. This storyline might have had some semblance of oomph if Mary's attack on Carla came more out of nowhere. She'd still be a cartoonish strawman, but at least that gut-punch insult would've been completely uncalled for, as opposed to "assholeish but in response to outright torment."

Like...does he honestly think Carla's supposed to be 100% sympathetic now that Mary's acting transphobic? Mary's a bitch, everyone knows that, it was established long ago. Why did he go out of his way to make Carla repeatedly ignore her requests to quiet down, then make Carla deliberately antagonize her EVEN MORE? Given how much of a bigoted bitch she's supposed to be, she showed the transwoman infinite fucking patience and finally went for the nut-shot after Carla intentionally got her so angry she screamed. All because Carla wanted to do something nobody reasonable would defend in the first place.

Instead of Mary seeming like a bigoted transphobe who brings up gender identity out of nowhere, she looks like an asshole driven to say something really mean because it's the only thing that'll shut Carla the fuck up.

I know a couple trans people. One of them was a bridesmaid at my wedding (presented as male, stood on the bride's side). They don't NEED to act like wacky "snarky" assholes to get shit on by people. This arc actually gets more insulting the more I think about it, because it uses "wacky" behavior to elicit a cruel response from a cartoonish monster, when otherwise-average people can and DO thoughtlessly hurt trans people on a dime, with or without malice, just because those trans people dare to be visibly trans. In short, fuck Willis.
>>
>>79184138
Eh, don't sell yourself short.
>>
>>79184290

Tall order
>>
>>79184290
Thats a tall order
>>
File: sex crusading.jpg (116KB, 960x622px) Image search: [Google]
sex crusading.jpg
116KB, 960x622px
>>79184248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
>>
>>79182530
>even though Hallmark Movies often have their antagonists be cliche moustache twirlers out to ruin the protagonists fun

Exactly. Hallmark movies are treacly nonsense devoid of nuance, which is EXACTLY WHAT WILLIS IS MAKING
>>
>>79184082
>and we can't get society to let these people act in feminine and masculine roles while still accepting them as the gender they were born with
I say we can and this should be the goal. We've made lots of progress with racial and gender equality so far.

Claiming to be the opposite gender because you don't fit your societal gender role just re-enforces those roles.
>>
>>79184277
Someone please screencap this and send somewhere Willis' followers will see it.
>>
>>79184248
>>79184336
Totally behind Mary and Toedad sending these filthy sinners to God.
>>
File: The Cast.png (1MB, 756x1768px) Image search: [Google]
The Cast.png
1MB, 756x1768px
Right now this is the current Main Cast list. None of these people will ever have to face serious repercussions when dealing with non-Main Cast characters. Ever.
>>
File: why arent yall just fapping.png (243KB, 727x810px) Image search: [Google]
why arent yall just fapping.png
243KB, 727x810px
>>
>>79184460
we didn't see a lot of them since long ago
where's mike?
where's joe?
where's roz?
where's malaya?
>>
It would make my day if this was all a ruse, that the reason why Carla was harassing Mary and went so quiet after she insulted her were because in a way she liked Mary (they're both kinda cunts, after all) and wanted to hang out or fuck. It did actually seem like she was using the whole glue incident as a reason to talk to her, and just before Mary ruined her chances of ever getting to take the ladycock Carla did seem to want to come with her. In her own socially abrasive way perhaps she did just want to be friends.

But of course, this is Willis we're talking about and I doubt we'll never get anything as interesting or unexpected as that.
>>
>>79184460
>No Malaya yet
C'mon Willis.
>>
>>79184560
Malaya a shit

>>79184526
you're delusional
>>
>>79183168

The problem is virtually everyone in the comic is Mike now. Almost all the characters seem to outright detest one another. Everyone speaks bluntly, swears at each other, makes little sniping comments. The nicest people in it are the slowly-mindbreaking Christian, Joe the man-slut, Ethan, and Danny. And we barely see the latter these days.
>>
Drawfag guy, I demand Joyce sexies

Doesn't even need nude, just sexies
>>
File: 1453332082930.png (223KB, 574x333px) Image search: [Google]
1453332082930.png
223KB, 574x333px
>>79184507
>filename
Because you haven't drawn Carla with her cock out yet.
>>
>>79182245
How can a car be a transsexual, it just doesn't make any sense?
>>
>>79184615
Same characters, different universe.

Shortpacked Carla was a car-turned-woman

DoA Carla is just a plain old MtF transgender

It's stupid as fuck, I know.

>>79184526
You made me want this. Fuck you.
>>
Why is it always MTF that gets represented in online media but not FTM?
>>
>>79184692
because FtM are betrayers of feminism
>>
>>79183271
>instead of just...deer in the headlights.

to be fair, from what I've heard that's a pretty common reaction to someone intentionally misgendering you
>>
File: 1453402669311-386221034.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1453402669311-386221034.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>79184579
Her you go anon.
>>
File: 1452831308480.png (138KB, 375x288px) Image search: [Google]
1452831308480.png
138KB, 375x288px
>>79184588
>'bout to fap to tranny porn
>tranny has a bigger dick than you
>>
>>79183303

oh man, somebody commission a Carla/Mary comic from Shadman or Freako or something, that'd trigger Willis into infinity
>>
>>79184707
and MtF are wannabe freaks of feminism. Neither side is lucky.

If I want good fiction about transgenderism, I read Wandering Son.
>>
>>79184382
She's probably some kind of heretic rather than a true Catholic Christian, but a man can dream.
>>
File: wiggle her butt.png (133KB, 559x619px) Image search: [Google]
wiggle her butt.png
133KB, 559x619px
>>79184579
http://www.itswalky.com/comic/wiggle-my-butt/
I'm a filthy long time reader.
>>
>>79184717
What a slut.

I bet she'll show her bare wrist next.
>>
File: Big Figure.jpg (116KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
Big Figure.jpg
116KB, 720x304px
>>79184329
>>79184335
>>
>>79183708

People sympathized with Archie but mostly rejected his bigotry. The show's creators got that you can more effectively push an ideology when you show its opponents as wrong but still human.

We can like Archie and feel bad for him without agreeing with him, and we can think Meathead's an annoying dick without saying he's wrong.
>>
File: 1451078690443.jpg (47KB, 400x251px) Image search: [Google]
1451078690443.jpg
47KB, 400x251px
>>79184717
This is a christian board, dewd.
>>
>>79184707
Which is weird because the literal only trans I've ever met was a FTM and they did that change like 6 years ago. Even had their boobs taken away and everything.
>>
>>79183903

she was the head of a chapter in Spokane for under a year and her career went down in flames the moment the allegations came out, so let's not go nuts and claim people get away with that shit all the time
>>
File: 1448999143861.png (20KB, 174x162px) Image search: [Google]
1448999143861.png
20KB, 174x162px
>>79184767
Aww yeah.
Hey, why aren't you posting with a Name?
>>
>>79184763
I'm sure she could go full Æðelfæd and massacre the filthy heathens polluting this land of God.
>>
>>79184844
If anyone recognizes my style they'll know who I am. At the same time it's one of those things that I'm not gonna post anywhere but here and maybe on willis' comics and don't really want a reputation for it.
Also I don't like namefagging cuz people can pretend to be me, and trip fagging cuz it defeats the purpose of anonymity
>>
>>79184715
>intentionally misgendering you

you mean, honestly referring to your biological gender instead of what your dysfunctional brain wishes it were?
>>
>>79184717

You're alright, Dewd.

Don't go to Tumblr tomorrow.
>>
>>79183728
Pure my ass. My last girlfriend was Mormon, and she was a total freak.

Those Mormon girls play at innocence, but they've got sex on the brain, I'm telling you.
>>
>>79184894

gender and sex are different.

Science is not on your side on this one. I know you think it is, but it isn't.
>>
>>79184513
Joe actually figured into things fairly recently and his interactions with Joyce were surprisingly interesting.
>>
>>79182245
Comics like this makes me wish Germany won the world war.
>>
File: 1450929246603.gif (301KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
1450929246603.gif
301KB, 270x271px
>>79184888
>I don't like namefagging cuz people can pretend to be me, and trip fagging cuz it defeats the purpose of anonymity
That sounds a lot like a paradox.
>>
>>79184923

Whether they are or are not, it's still a problem when they don't match up.
>>
File: Haram.png (46KB, 700x210px) Image search: [Google]
Haram.png
46KB, 700x210px
>>79184579
Here's some canon Joyce lewd I suppose.
>>
>>79184923
You arent gonna convince him on this you know. Just let it go
>>
>>79184961
I know, but I used to namefag in generals and I'm just over it.
>>
File: 1451311971760.jpg (88KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1451311971760.jpg
88KB, 600x525px
>>79184978
>Willis still hasn't done a Joyce X Walky pornographic
That's like the most obvious thing he could do.
>>
File: 1338521101840.jpg (32KB, 415x423px) Image search: [Google]
1338521101840.jpg
32KB, 415x423px
I want to copulate with Mary in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation after we're married in a house of God.
>>
File: PreMaritalHankyPanky.png (59KB, 700x210px) Image search: [Google]
PreMaritalHankyPanky.png
59KB, 700x210px
>>79184579
>>79184978
>>
>>79184923
you mean that retarded faggots have deliberately abused a word for a long enough time that they have shifted its perceived meaning in public consciousness?

wouldn't be the first time, Nimrod.
>>
>>79184988

You're right, I suppose.

I wish we could Kumbaya a little and shit on Willis without inevitably arguing about degeneracy for five hundred posts.
>>
>>79184978
Joyce and Walky Joyce is the superior Joyce.
>>
>>79185003

Someone asked once, I recall.

He said he never would.
>>
>>79185009
She's probably a closet lesbian though
which I'm fine with, being the purest form of love
>>
>>79184923
What do they say is the difference between the two? I'm assuming it doesn't involve gender being masculine and feminine and sex being male and female.
>>
File: 5.png (1MB, 829x950px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
1MB, 829x950px
>>79185025
Yes boy.
>>79185026
I guess he does want to forget about the old Walkyverse.
>>
>>79185032

Nah, she's a closet slut.

Got knocked up in the original comics.
>>
File: 1448044056661.png (421KB, 749x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1448044056661.png
421KB, 749x1435px
>>79185032
>a closet lesbian
If that were true, who should she hook up with
my money's on Sierra
>>
Count down to her coming out of the closet.
>>
Have you guys read the comments? This is truly disgusting.
>>
>>79184051
I think they're an eyesore
>>
File: Apocalypse Now.jpg (388KB, 3000x999px) Image search: [Google]
Apocalypse Now.jpg
388KB, 3000x999px
>>79182913
I love the edits that came out of the toe dad arc
>>
>>79183710
Well ones gonna hurt like a son of a bitch and you might die unless you get to the hospital. The other is being shot in the fucking face.
>>
>>79185086
I'm not defending Mary, but I'm not giving Carla a pass just because she's trans.
>>
File: 1450419483232.png (83KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1450419483232.png
83KB, 890x890px
>>79185086
Man, i don't even have to go on Tumblr to be fucking annoyed out of my brain.
>>
>>79185086
>the threat comes out of nowhere
>completely ignoring the fact Carla clearly pushed Mary until she broke
>>
>>79183262
This. Some rude douchebag doing everything to tick you off AND deciding that their own shit's off limits is just way beyond the fuckwad horizon. If you're a weak fag, don't try to puff yourself up and pick on other people. If you ask for it, sooner or later you're gonna get it.
>>
>>79185086
That's because years of moderation has distilled the commenters so much, only the most retarded commenting makes it through. Evolution mate
>>
>>79184978
>>79184579
Joyce is a character who is kind of busty in that weird "She's so modest all the time it makes it a bit hotter" kind of way.
But I agree. Joyce is not for sexual (except it's walky Joyce, who is for sexual)
>>
>>79185120

Yeah, give me three reasons why you wouldnt defend mary, and three reasons why she's wrong. Its not even about giving carla a pass. Its about destroying someone whos in the right BECAUSE she "insulted" someone whos lmao trans

>>79185136
I never looked at the comments before but I felt this was the perfect opportunity to.

>>79185141

Truly a great world we live in.
>>
>>79185086

We should draw a ton of flattering fan-art of Mary and confuse them.
>>
>>79182655

The thing about sjw and the like are when you alienate people and treat the ones not in control of things as an enemy you just create more tension. It's counter productive. It's Like Whopee Goldberg said about the whole Oscar thing. People bitch once a year and forget about it and plenty of the black stars complainig have production companies and sway to help fix the problem of a lack of good roles for black actors and they just fucking don't.
>>
>>79185138
It kinda depends, the trans comment had nothing to do with the argument they were having.

If Ultra Car had randomly gone "Awwww, is poor little christian girl getting upset?" or something, then yeah, all gloves are off.

That's the issue here, the escalation from Willis is jarring and out of place, there for no reason but to show "MARY IS EVIL YOU CAN'T DEFEND HER". He does it all the time, an antagonist appears, there's a bit of a question on who is right and wrong, then the character Willis clearly wants us to hate (Who is always either Christian, a parent or both) makes a comment or does an action that comes out of left field yet will make their opinions void to most people.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>79184763
10/10 absolutely holy.
>>
File: 2015-11-17-unlimited.png (297KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-17-unlimited.png
297KB, 1000x333px
remember, this is what sympathetic heroes in Willis comics are like
>>
File: 250px-Nimrodxmen.png (128KB, 250x265px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Nimrodxmen.png
128KB, 250x265px
>>79185013

I'm assuming you're referring to the removal of homosexuality from the DSM? Are you people still butthurt over medical professionals reaching a consensus you don't like?

>Nimrod

Neat.

>>79185033

>Sex is "The biologic character or quality that distinguishes male and female from one another as expressed by analysis of the person's gonadal, morphologic (internal and external), chromosomal, and hormonal characteristics."
>Gender is "The category to which an individual is assigned by self or others, on the basis of sex."

Trans issues come from a person's gender differing from their sex. The issues and treatment efficacy are consistent enough for doctors to, for the most part, advocate transition and acceptance as solutions, because nothing else has fuckin' worked.

I'm not one of those crazies who thinks parents should stop deciding whether or not their kid's a boy or a girl until the kid's 18, but I can acknowledge and accept a consistent phenomenon without getting all weirded out about it. I truly do not understand why trans people upset others so much. My wife's trans bridesmaid is a wonderful person; if her gender is at odds with her sex and the best known treatment is for her to live as a woman, why the fuck should I care? She didn't wear a dress to our wedding because she didn't want to upset our older guests, but I made damn sure her name on the seating chart said "Ms." In what way did it harm me or anyone else there to do so?

Yeah, there's logistical issues (bathrooms, locker rooms, etc). Yeah, the lines between crossdressers, effeminate gay men/masculine gay women, and trans people are blurry. So what? Life's complicated, but handling this is pretty simple.

What's especially odd is trans issues could also be mitigated by easing or erasing traditional gender roles and stereotypes, but the people liable to get buttmad about trans people ALSO get assblasted about criticism of gender roles.
>>
File: 1448732549074.png (68KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
1448732549074.png
68KB, 500x253px
>>79185193
Seconding. That would actually be quite sick.
>>
>>79184763
I want to remove kebab with her
>>
>>79185106

The saga of Warboss Hamfist is funnier than the entirety of DoA.

>'Ere we go.
>>
>>79185235

Well I took it as more blackmail Mary has. No one knows Carla is trans. At least I thought as much it was so vague and he told everyone on twitter and tumblr right away instead of letting this be a reveal after some lead up. It reads like it was all leading up to this moment and if he didn't reveal it already it would have had more impact than WAH SHE WAS TRANSPHOBIC.
>>
>>79185086
>"OMG I HATE HER SO MUCH AND ALWAYS HAVE"
>Has Mary as their avatar pic

Interesting.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>79184277
While I disagree with your political alignment, I agree with your conclusion. Well said, anon.
>>
File: 1452041367431.jpg (3MB, 1696x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1452041367431.jpg
3MB, 1696x2136px
>>79184763
Needs to be more glorious.

Something like this.
>everyone is fawning over the wondrous knight
>he's looking up at christ
>>
File: safe_image[1].jpg (31KB, 487x255px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image[1].jpg
31KB, 487x255px
>>79185193

Nah all we need is one really good piece of fanart

Like this but with Mary in Washington's place
>>
>>79185310

It's randomized based on your email.
>>
File: 1448054319608.jpg (15KB, 208x256px) Image search: [Google]
1448054319608.jpg
15KB, 208x256px
>>79185310
Not to defend him, but the default Avatars are randomized.
>>
>>79185277
Mary's my favorite character desu
>>
File: lennyyeah.jpg (40KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
lennyyeah.jpg
40KB, 512x384px
>>79185314

David Willis: bringing people together since Toedad 2015
>>
>>79185268
>People say it might be interesting to see where this goes as Becky is clearly out of her depth in what she claims she'll go on to do
>Willis makes a tumblr post about how everything here is supposed to be genuine and this is Becky having her brave escape from the evil religious monster that was her father

"Fuck you dad, God answers lesbian prayers"
>>
mary mary cant you see

trannies and homos should hang from trees
>>
File: 1450027253031.png (124KB, 423x370px) Image search: [Google]
1450027253031.png
124KB, 423x370px
>>79185362
>He says that the becky edits are bad because 'they weren't in character for her'
MAYBE THAT'S THE BLOODY POINT
>>
>>79183732
>So you're saying that you would just throw some shit at a blind person for laughs?
Really moving the goalposts, here. The context was the hypothetical blind person being a gigantic bitch and refusing to act right when called out on it multiple times. In that scenario I would 100% whip a pie or ball into his face while going HEY, CATCH!.

Perticularly if, as in Willis' scenario, it's some surly douchebag everybody including me hates already for constantly acting like a cunt.
>>
File: joyces joyces.png (126KB, 538x611px) Image search: [Google]
joyces joyces.png
126KB, 538x611px
>>79185180
forgot image.
>>
>>79185362
i think the only thing of note she's done since then is purposefully seek out a chick-fil-a to rouse trouble with public display of lesbian affection just to be told by the gay cashier no one really cares
>>
File: joyces grown.png (183KB, 461x606px) Image search: [Google]
joyces grown.png
183KB, 461x606px
>>79185410
Last one before class.
>>
>The evil religious girl is called Mary

BRAVO WILLIS
>>
>>79185235
Are you the same faggot from the last thread who was preaching kindergarten morals for a hundred posts?
Because you're still a retarded faggot and you should kill yourself
>>
>>79185357
Hating a sheltered nitwit who condescendingly champions for others has been a uniting force since the dawn of mass communication. It's a beautiful thing.
>>
>>79185268
I liked the edit more, where she was clearly angry, but also sad, because her father destroyed their relationship but still she wishes things could be happy again even as she knows she has to move on and away from him. It just had more feeling to it.
>>
>>79185415
Did that happen? Im surprised he would do that
>>
File: 1451014865913.gif (77KB, 390x213px) Image search: [Google]
1451014865913.gif
77KB, 390x213px
>>79185429
That sounds quite Contrary
>>
>>79185429
>the Malaysian girl is named Malaya
>>
File: malaya n marcie.png (543KB, 1134x820px) Image search: [Google]
malaya n marcie.png
543KB, 1134x820px
>>79185420
have fun being told you're a bad person for not being gay and atheist
unless you go to a real school with real people and not pseudo cartoons
>>
>>79185433
I'm the anon who made this thread, so no, I'm not preaching morals.

I just think Willis being a hack is more important to discuss here than "Men who want to be a woman are still men"
>>
File: 1452968322197.png (193KB, 672x486px) Image search: [Google]
1452968322197.png
193KB, 672x486px
>>79185478
>that pic
>>
File: 2015-12-23-trickledown.png (390KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23-trickledown.png
390KB, 1000x333px
>>79185459
>>
>>79185479
But Willis *is* a hack.
There's nothing to discuss here.
>>
>>79182356

"Unnatural" still means it goes against God's natural design for human relations, and anything that contradicts God's will is a sin.
>>
File: tee hee.jpg (16KB, 126x232px) Image search: [Google]
tee hee.jpg
16KB, 126x232px
>>79185479

We already know Willis is a hack. There is literally nothing to discuss anymore, other than his latest mediocre comic and totally-stagnant writing capabilities.

But there's tons of stuff to discuss about men who want to use the ladies restroom.
>>
>>79184947
Joe, as always, is the best character. He's Willis' inner desire of what he wants to be, a good lookin' guy who has fun, speaks his mind, but not a bigot or racist.
>>
File: 1451417226957.gif (2MB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1451417226957.gif
2MB, 294x233px
>>79185504
>Reaganomics pun
>>
>>79185531
I want to discuss his weird blush everyone has.
>>
>>79185504
is she purposely written to be annoying about her sexuality? I guess there is a phase like that when people come out, but the cashier shows that Willis can write characters sensibly. Again I beg the question: why does everyone have to be an asshole?
>>
>>79185504
>Willis tries to belittle people claiming "They say they are 'totes cool with the gays'" like he's some beacon to represent homosexuality
>This is his representation of it

Yeah, the character who's main trait is "HAHA I'M LESBIAN" is totally a strong character. Or you know, the amazing "Les Bean" before her.
>>
File: Virgin-Mary-007.jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin-Mary-007.jpg
35KB, 460x276px
>>79185429
>the devoted servant of God is named after the mother
>>79185331
/r/ a toedad version of that.
>>
>>79185507

What's infuriating is, hack or no hack, how much of a workhorse he is. Half the webcomics I follow only update like twice a fucking month. Fox Sister has been on hiatus since, what, early summer last year? And meanwhile Willis has got a backlog longer than Carla's dick.
>>
>>79185613
Not only that, but the art is fairly decent considering how quickly he churns it out. His stuff updates more frequently than XKCD, and that's fucking stick figures.
>>
>>79185613
>What's infuriating is, hack or no hack, how much of a workhorse he is.
He has literally nothing else in his life, Anon. His wife doesn't even like being around him that much, by all accounts. His so-called friends hate him. It's draw a cartoon or throw his lumpy, cottage-cheese weight around TFwiki.

And on top of all that, he's been entirely upfront with shitcanning Shortpacked and writing DoA instead because "it requires no mental energy".
>>
>>79185271
>Yeah, there's logistical issues (bathrooms, locker rooms, etc)
I've thought for a while now that the best solution to this is to mark them by genitals instead of pictures of men/women. I suppose intersex might still be an issue with that, but those could come down to "which one does it look most like".
>>
>>79185613
To be fair, when only like two months have passed over the course of almost 6 years (which has included time skips), it's not a shock how much he can churn out.

You compare it to say, Shortpacked! which really was a work horse of a comic every update, and you realise how much less effort he's putting it in.

He's also been doing this since about 1999, I'd hope he could make a backlog for a comic that has three/four small square panels a day.
>>
>>79185504
>actually buying textbooks
People don't still do this, do they?
>>
>>79185768
Sometimes you got no choice
And it suuuuucks
>>
>>79185504
I'm a LESBIAN and as a LESBIAN I'd like to say that LESBIAN to the LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN.

(P.S IM A LESBIAN)
>>
File: 1453171746601.jpg (22KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453171746601.jpg
22KB, 539x960px
>>79185462
Noice
>>
>>79185768

The trick is to not buy them through the university-owned bookstore. You can rent or buy most college textbooks through Amazon for much cheaper if you absolutely need them for a course.
>>
>>79185768
Some teachers apparently don't accept digital textbooks in their classes.
>>
>>79185829

Well they're fucking shills who are contributing to the inflated cost of higher education that is devaluing college degrees in our workforce. University life is a racket on so many levels.
>>
>>79185768

An intern at my job spent hundreds of dollars on 2015 editions of econ and finance textbooks and was lamenting how little the school was willing to pay to buy them back.

Textbook companies work very hard to make sure college kids have to buy the new editions. Some professors have even gotten in trouble for using old editions of the book or telling students "the next module is on page 158, but if you have the 2014 edition, go to page 125" and shit like that.
>>
>>79185271
>removal of homosexuality from the DSM?

I wasn't, but you should read up on "zapping".
> literally faggots crashing annual shrink conventions in an organized fashion, running around naked and screaming until they gave in an declared homos not mentally abnormal. :)
>>
File: 1451016602150.jpg (64KB, 550x791px) Image search: [Google]
1451016602150.jpg
64KB, 550x791px
>>79184123
Or Siberia.
>>
>>79185829
see I don't understand the mentality behind that. If you have access to the same information, what possible difference does it make other than maybe the page numbers won't line up 100% because the people doing the conversion didn't think it be a problem?
If it's being worried using their devices for books might distract them then let them fail and learn a lesson about self control
>>
File: nigga you just went full diesel.png (183KB, 487x345px) Image search: [Google]
nigga you just went full diesel.png
183KB, 487x345px
>>79185768
>>79185791
It sure fucking does suck. Whenever I can, I either get them online in electronic format, or I buy them literally anywhere other than the campus bookstore. .

Fuck that noise, I'm not paying over $100 for a textbook I'm only going to be using for a few months.
>>
>>79185860
Online classes are something that should've become a standard option like three or four years ago, but Universities could never find a way to justify charging you the same amount for a digital copy that you'd have to pay for a physical one.

Think about it, why the fuck are textbooks usually two hundred dollars?
>>
File: fvJIIsJ.gif (706KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
fvJIIsJ.gif
706KB, 400x225px
>>79185862
>Textbook companies work very hard to make sure college kids have to buy the new editions. Some professors have even gotten in trouble for using old editions of the book or telling students "the next module is on page 158, but if you have the 2014 edition, go to page 125" and shit like that.

>in grad school for science education
>taking a couple intro science courses for shit that I didn't study for my undergrad to get those credits on my transcript for certification
>Geology 101
>new textbook edition required
>185$
>mfw

Didn't even bother buying. I don't need a fucking textbook for a 101 level course, and the professor put all his lecture notes up online for students anyways. What a fucking scam.
>>
File: 1452223416119.gif (295KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452223416119.gif
295KB, 360x270px
>>79182245
>tfw carla rapes mary with her giant futa dick
>>
>>79183415
Let me let you in on a secret, just about everyone who went to a public high school knows someone who killed themselves, tried to kill themselves or was murdered. Being trans doesn't have any effect on knowing someone. Now trans people do have a higher rates of suicides (who would have thought having a mental unbalance would lead to depression), they are also killed more for surprise Dick not for being trans.
>>
>>79185829
Every professor I've had actively encourages us to buy e-books or order hard copies from third party sources.

Of course, I'm still in community at the moment. I'm sure the professors at the private school I'm transferring to will ensure that the campus bookstore bends us over for textbooks.
>>
>>79185922
>they are also killed more for surprise Dick not for being trans.

much like how black people got murdered for being uppity, not for being black?
>>
>>79185918

ummmm so hot
>>
>>79185829
I thought university staff were all communists who are in favour of wealth redistribution. Has popular culture lied to me?
>>
>>79185904
A teacher i had assigned a like $60 book that we used for a month and then never touched again
>>
>>79185864

Heh, that seems like it'd be counterproductive.
>>
>>79185976

Depends on the department. At the university I went to, the Business and Economics department, and the Engineering college, were both conservative as fuck.
>>
>>79185970
Not saying it's justified, but it's more the lack of honesty. You hide the fact that you're packing the opposite of the expected set of genitalia then you're surprised when someone gets mad about it?
>>
>>79186031
Doesnt excuse murder
>>
>>79186003
See, that's what I'm talking about. Fuck that shit. It was exactly the same for me when I took English 102. There were two books required for the class, both equally expensive. I'm fairly certain I only ever touched one of them three times throughout the entire course.

My campus has a buyback program after every term, but of course you never get anything even close to full or sometimes even half price, and if the book isn't in high demand, you don't get jack for it.
>>
File: Noice.png (100KB, 241x207px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.png
100KB, 241x207px
>>79185810
Noice
>>
>>79185904
There was a girl in my Calculus class that actually found a textbook for the class at the local thrift store for twenty bucks, and the teacher said she couldn't use it because she didn't buy it at the campus bookstore.

She went and complained and got written permission that she was allowed to use it, but the professor was a bitch to her the rest of that semester.

One of the guys who was also taking Law said he'd heard that professor got a preserved parking space near the front doors if she had more books bought for her class.
>>
>>79186068

I remember one time I got 70$ back on a book I paid 120$ for. That was the best deal I ever had when it came to those buyback programs. Usually I never got more than 20$.
>>
>>79186065
Yes, I opened my post by saying that, thank you.
>>
>>79186031
Are you serious? Maybe you just need to get over the fact that you're attracted to a trans woman and not murder them
>>
>>79184763
>>79185289
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02PxQmHIQ5o
>>
>>79186015
you are assuming that psychiatry isn't a half bullshit profession operated by a bunch of lazy and greedy fucks.

if you just want to drink whiskey and bullshit with all your colleagues at your big annual convention and a bunch of flamers explicitly promised to crash and ruin it every year, FOREVER, until you gave them some minor concession, what do you think is going to happen?
>>
>>79186074
Fucking bullshit man. See, at least my professors try to help us find better sources for books. You could have an e-text and have it up on a tablet or laptop in class, and they wouldn't care.
>>79186090
Same. Shit sucks. I got a pretty good deal on everything the first time I did it, but I think that was only because I had books saved up from two terms, and a few of them were required texts for English 101 and 102, which are of course pretty common classes for people looking to do their general ed and transfer.
>>
>>79186031
Kinda rude. If they were good looking enough to convince you that they were female you could at least let them suck your cock and give them a handjob.
>>
>>79185904

I got the worst example.

I went to high school at a private Christian school in the south. Our "philosophy" class (basically "let's learn why everything but Christianity (fundamentalist, republican, 'Murrican Christianity) does not make sense) required like 3 textbooks: one we used generally, one we used once or twice, and one we had to buy because the pastor of the school's church had written a paragraph in. We never used it.

Egotistical fuck.
>>
>>79186132

Fuck that, get with some actual religious music from crusading religious orders.

https://youtu.be/uv_2x6JmuaE
>>
File: 1448773183509.png (35KB, 409x561px) Image search: [Google]
1448773183509.png
35KB, 409x561px
>>79185268
>tfw i thought that this was the edit and the other was Willis not being garbage for once.
>tfw i was wrong
>>
>take Reading and Writing Sexuality class to fulfill English credit
>teacher is a former hippie, militant lesbian feminist kind of like the gender studies teacher in DoA
>she makes sure all the reading assignments are cheap paperbacks we can get at Borders, hands out textbook printouts instead of making us buy shit from the campus store
>one of the books is about how great penises are and how men should feel good about themselves
>another book is called Cunt
>at the end of the semester she gives each of us a gift related to our discussions of our sexuality in class; the Chinese exchange student who cried while telling us her family doesn't let her masturbate gets a vibrator that looks like a makeup brush, the mortified Christian girl who didn't know what she was getting into gets a book about Mary Magdalene and a reassurance she did wonderfully in class; I get a Batman pillowcase because during a class discussion on masturbation I said I learned to do it by humping pillows

Some gender studies teachers are pretty cool
>>
>>79186178
Bro, I feel for you. I go to school in SoCal, and even I have to put up with a load of stupid bullshit. Can't even imagine the crap you would have had to deal with in a place like that.
>>
>>79186158

>you are assuming that psychiatry isn't a half bullshit profession operated by a bunch of lazy and greedy fucks.

Damn, I wanted to be a psychiatrist.
>>
>>79186102
>>79186176
So you're saying attempted rape by deception is ok if it happens to a man?
>>
>>79186217
Dude, you had the coolest professor one could possibly have, you know that?
>>
File: 1347143064434.jpg (190KB, 678x531px) Image search: [Google]
1347143064434.jpg
190KB, 678x531px
>>79186217
>I get a Batman pillowcase because during a class discussion on masturbation I said I learned to do it by humping pillows

...And thinking about Batman?
>>
>>79186217
>All those gifts.

Why can't this be the webcomic Willis writes?
>>
>>79186217

I took a class on Science Fiction and the differences between western/eastern european takes on it (we basically compared american/english writers' works against Polish and Russian ones) that was taught by a lady obsessed with high heels and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She sounds like she should be a thirteen-year old on tumblr, but she was pretty cool in real life.

I got to write a term paper on System Shock 2 for that class.
>>
>>79186185
oh you thought this was questionable content? Sorry, the version where Claire swings her dick and Marten says he made a horrible mistake, those are the real comics here
>>
>>79186229
Don't misdiagnose any kids, like the fuckhead who dealt with me as a child did.
>>
>>79186228

>Can't even imagine the crap you would have had to deal with in a place like that.

The whole place was a mess. The only thing it was known for was sports. Luckily, by the time I graduated people were wising up and leaving in droves, even teachers.

To be quite honest, I can totally see why Willy would develop such a fucked up view of his parents, if they were anything like that school and its teachers. Though he's still a nutcase.
>>
File: 1453315102050.gif (570KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
1453315102050.gif
570KB, 500x211px
>>79186255
Well OBVIOUSLY
>>
>>79186281
See, my mom was religious, but she wasn't a nutjob about it, and she never tried to force it on me. When I showed interest as a young child, she would answer my questions and buy me books on the subject. When I got older and it was clear that I probably wasn't going to have anything to do with religion, she never said one word.

However, I've known people who have had the exact opposite experience, and yeah, some of them came out a little messed up. I don't find it that hard to believe in this case.
>>
File: tumblr_n4ahw110Xb1tzoztso1_1280.png (1MB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ahw110Xb1tzoztso1_1280.png
1MB, 1162x850px
>>79186182
>>
File: 1317761885286.jpg (160KB, 535x437px) Image search: [Google]
1317761885286.jpg
160KB, 535x437px
>>79186281

I went to a Catholic school from kindergarten through my high school graduation, and it was super chilled out (so much so that it actually got in trouble with the Diocese for being too lax with their Catholic identity looking back on it, I agree with them on that), and a friend of mine who joined our class when we were in 10th grade actually transferred in from another local private school that was run as a general "Christian" (aka super Protestant) school, and from how she described it, they sounded like a bunch of assholes. Weren't allowed to have any dances, instead of a Prom, they had a winter formal dinner for the students, and my friend got shit from other students and teachers more than once for being Catholic.

I had a brother on our school's soccer team, and my dad would tape their matches for practice review, which gave him a seat right behind the opposing team's bench. Well, our school has a tradition of a local priest coming in to say a benediction and pray the Our Father with our team before each match. This time we were playing that Christian private school for a match, and after the prayer was over, he overheard their coach saying "Okay, now let's pray to OUR God.".

Seriously, Bunch of assholes.
>>
>>79186255

Nah, see the assignment that sparked the discussion was to bring in something mundane that you'd used in a sexual way. A gay guy brought in some ice, one girl brought in a vibrating toothbrush, someone brought a latex glove...I brought a pillow and explained the humping pillows thing. I said one of the benefits of it, even after I knew how to use my hand, was that I had my own sex toy lying around hiding in plain sight. She thought this was fantastic and complimented my childhood ingenuity, but said it was too bad I didn't have any sexy pillowcases.

She gave me the Batman pillowcase because she knew I was bi and knew I liked comic books. She included a note, something like:

>You live on your own now. You deserve a more exciting pillow.

>>79186254

I really did. I weep for students who have to deal with shitty liberal professors instead of the cool liberal ones I had.

>>79186268

That's fucking great!

>>79186267

Because a teacher giving kids gifts related to their sex lives would trigger half his readers.
>>
>>79185970
Well remember most black people are killed by other black people. But in most cases when killed by the police it is usually because they are being "uppity" as you put it and not obeying police orders. Now its not totally fair nor is it justified, however when getting hot and heavy and reaching down and getting a handful of the opposite of what you expect people go kinda crazy. Its less running into a trans person on the street and killing them, and more someone feeling trucked in a moment of passion and a beating.
>>
File: 1448303447349.jpg (199KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
1448303447349.jpg
199KB, 1500x997px
>>79186217
>the Chinese exchange student who cried while telling us her family doesn't let her masturbate gets a vibrator that looks like a makeup brush
Would giving Joyce a vibrator make her feel better?
>>
>>79186393

For how uptight and rigid Catholicism is, we're so much more chill about so much more shit than most denominations. And we can drink!
>>
>>79186329

It's funny, my family has always been Catholic, but we never took the spirituality of it too seriously when my brothers and I were younger. Just observed Sunday mass and holy days, prayed before meals, and that was pretty much it.

Then when we got older and went our separate ways in college, all of us kind of found a deeper avenue in it. I got into taking Religious Studies courses at my university which really forced me to account for my beliefs for the first time and I got deep into apologetics, my older brother is away living on his own, and is heavily involved with his new local parish as a Eucharistic minister and men's group leader, and my little bro has been making a habit to get to daily masses around his grad school schedule. Both of my parents have gotten more involved with my hometown parish too.

Most friends I had growing up who were Catholic have fallen away from the Church entirely, so I just can't help wondering why our family stayed so strong with it.
>>
>>79186433

>well remember most black people are killed by other black people

Let's not get into that or modern police brutality. I was referring more to old-school stuff, like lynchings and white people skating on murder charges because of all-white juries basically going "shit, I'd have killed him too."

>Now its not totally fair nor is it justified, however when getting hot and heavy and reaching down and getting a handful of the opposite of what you expect people go kinda crazy. Its less running into a trans person on the street and killing them, and more someone feeling trucked in a moment of passion and a beating.

You're describing the trans panic/gay panic murder defense, which is just as weak a foundation as the temporary insanity defense, but people give it more credence because ew, dicks, gross.
>>
File: 1450594244673.jpg (53KB, 700x454px) Image search: [Google]
1450594244673.jpg
53KB, 700x454px
>No one commissions hourglass Expansion artists for Joyce
>>
>>79186416
>I weep for students who have to deal with shitty liberal professors instead of the cool liberal ones I had

I've been lucky on that front so far. Closest I came to that was my professor for English 101. Not particularly liberal, aside from a seeming disdain for law enforcement (more on that in a minute).

She was always either in a bad mood or sarcastic in a bitchy sort of way, and she seemed to believe that we came from some monolithic, homogeneous ghetto just because most of us lived in the 909. Bitch lived just outside the Inland Empire. I have no idea what made her think like that.

And as I said before, she hated cops. We never got along very well once she knew I wanted to go into law enforcement.

My English 102 teacher was pretty much the exact opposite. She was this petite, dark skinned Asian QT who taught us about comic books as a form of literature. Needless to say, I actually enjoyed her class.
>>
>>79186461

Shit, someone needs to draw that comic
>>
>>79184615
>>79184670
well that is pretty fucking offensive to transpeople.
>>
>>79186492
sounds like what your family got out of it was good, all there is to it
>>
>>79186562

I had high enough SAT/ACT scores coming into college that my university let me just take one English course to cover the basic 101/102 requirements.

Unfortunately the lady who taught that specific course was an idiot who made us watch Michael Moore documentaries and do reports on them. I watched about a third of Sicko before I said "fuck this shit" and wrote a paper detailing why the "18,000 people die each year because they don't have health insurance" claim is complete horseshit
>>
>>79186393

That's sounds like something my school would do.

I remember a friend of mine was a Calvinist, and the teacher started tearing into their philosophy without knowing he was one. He calmly raised his hand and corrected all the retarded stuff the teacher had said, and the teacher just went "... are you a Calvinist...?"

Idiots, all of em. To cut costs they paid their coaches and the coaches wives to teach us as well. Fucked us over when college arrived and we started actually learning.
>>
>>79186563
Sarah teaching Joyce how to use a dildo was something I requested a long time ago in /pco/
https://u.pomf.is/ujjyva.jpg
>>
>>79186492
I couldn't honestly say why that might be. It might just be that you weren't forced into it.

I have a lot of Mormon friends, and even dated a Mormon girl for a year a while back. Even in California, the way the kids get treated can be pretty repressive at times. As a result, many of them try to distance themselves from the church when they get older. Others have themselves what I can only describe as an experimentation binge. After having been sheltered from the world for so many years, teenage Mormons will sometimes just go nuts with sex, alcohol, profanity, and even drugs. It's nuts.
>>
>>79186545
Soooo your saying I can't use modern sensibilities when talking about modern problems cause it doesn't fit your narrative?
Besides temporary insanity is also called crimes of passion and does usually result in lighter sentences. Someone comes home sees there significant other cheating, person goes get knife or gun and kills both usually gets hit with man slaughter over murder. You know a quick way to mot get murdered by surprising someone with your Dick? Don't surprise them be open be honest, if you need to trick someone into liking you cause your trans then they are not worth it.
>>
>>79186577

Most of my other friends that I'm talking about came from the exact same socioeconomic backgrounds, grew up in an incredibly stable home life, and went to the same church and private Catholic school as I did. A lot of us even went to the same university after graduating. That's why it confuses me as to why they chose to walk away and I didn't.
>>
File: 1450688527452.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450688527452.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
>>79186630
>This will never be a pornographic that Willis draws
>>
>>79186603
Dude, that reminds me of the time one of my teachers made us watch Bowling for Columbine in my senior year of high school. Even though most of the class was well aware of my penchant for history, nobody could understand why I started laughing when the bit about bin Laden having "expert CIA training" came up. As if the blatant manipulative editing in the opening sequence weren't enough.
>>
>>79186617

I don't much like Calvinist philosophy either, but yeah at least give them a chance to defend their perspective. When I went to college and started taking Religious Studies classes (this was a public university so it was all from a secular, comparative religion angle), there was a pretty wide mash-up of different Christian perspectives, agnostics and atheists. Shit, I ended up becoming friends with a hardcore feminist pagan who sat next to me in class. And there was ONE GUY who was a Calvinist and you knew because he reminded you EVERY TIME he opened his mouth to tell the professor teaching Biblical Theology and exegesis of the Old Testament why he was wrong.
>>
>>79186655
That nigga can't draw porn worth a damn, believe me. /co/ discovered that a while back.
>>
>>79186632

One of my roommates in college was a Mormon who was currently trying to cut ties with them, and she was going through some rough shit.

I know plenty of nice Mormons, but that one instance just struck me uncomfortably like someone trying to leave a cult.
>>
>>79182245
Man I only got into this with Daddy Dyke Hunter so I didn't realize Mary existed until now. She's the best. Someone needs to draw art of her and Christ-chan.
>>
File: 1451574300256.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1451574300256.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>79186770
You've just given me a great idea
>/aco/ drawfags collaborating to make a DOA Pornographic that's better than anything Willis has done
>>
>>79186655
Why would you want more porn drawn by Willis? It's awful and not arousing in the least. It's basically just horrific facial expressions that make the participants look like they're being tortured, bizarre looking dicks and ridiculous sound effects (though the latter does at least give them comedy value).
>>
>>79186637

>Soooo your saying I can't use modern sensibilities when talking about modern problems cause it doesn't fit your narrative?

Don't be a dumbass. You took an analogy based on an obvious historical reference--black people getting killed for being "uppity", which totally happened and was totally excusable for a long-ass time--and decided I was trying to talk about modern race issues, a whole other conversation, instead of addressing the point of the analogy.

>Besides temporary insanity is also called crimes of passion and does usually result in lighter sentences.

Yeah, and it's a weak defense that doesn't always work. Hell, limits on insanity defenses have started popping up across the country after doing so got ruled as constitutional. California banned the gay panic defense in 2014.

>You know a quick way to mot get murdered by surprising someone with your Dick? Don't surprise them be open be honest, if you need to trick someone into liking you cause your trans then they are not worth it.

We're in agreement there. I do believe for trans peoples' safety, they should disclose before getting hot and heavy, but keep in mind people have assaulted and murdered transmen and transwomen upon finding out they're trans even when NO SEXUAL CONTACT IS GOING ON. Like...drunk guy hits on transwoman. Finds out she's trans, breaks a bottle over her head. Was she supposed to wear a sign?

You also seem to be treating murderous violence in response to a surprise penis as a reasonable or at least understandable response. I don't.
>>
File: crusader girl.jpg (81KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
crusader girl.jpg
81KB, 600x860px
>>79184763
>tfw you'll never meet a humble crusader girl to marry and fight pagans with
>>
>>79186837

please
please yes

and we'll write a storyline guaranteed to piss him off

if /l/ content was allowed we could do a crossover with the daughter from QC to trigger Jeph too
>>
File: 1451078707905.jpg (52KB, 399x464px) Image search: [Google]
1451078707905.jpg
52KB, 399x464px
>>79186840
>tfw I still liked the Billie x Ruth one he did
>>
>>79186881
So Carla with a dick sexing Mary is what you're saying?
>>
File: 1448694404951.png (1MB, 1612x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1448694404951.png
1MB, 1612x1128px
>>79186881
What kind of storyline would piss him off though?
>>
>>79186787
That's the thing about Mormons. They're all extremely nice people, and the church really takes care of its members. Aside from emotional support, it provides a sense of structure for people who are lost, and allows for socialization for people who can't seem to find it elsewhere. They help young adults find jobs and get educated, and they help older members who are struggling financially with, well, pretty much anything they may need.

But then you get to the weird rituals, the tithing, the bad marriages, the fact that the church keeps most of the money it collects for its own purposes rather than charity, and what appears to be a personality cult around Joseph Smith, who history tells us was a liar and a con man. That last one in particular. Just try bringing that up with Mormon friends. The way they react is seriously reminiscent of brainwashing.

And you're right, members that try to cut ties from the church and have their records removed are frequently ostracized. I've never seen that here in California, but my ex-girlfriend in Utah sure has.
>>
>>79182312
now kith
>>
>>79186885
It was his honestly least awful one.
Edit was still better.
>Do lesbians even have hands?
>>
File: Mediocre.jpg (79KB, 352x658px) Image search: [Google]
Mediocre.jpg
79KB, 352x658px
>>79182913
Poor guy just wanted to get his daughter out of an insane campus where they let crazy girls run around beating people up in costumes.
>>
File: 1394272031178.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1394272031178.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
>>79186837
YEEEEEESSSSS

DO IT
>>
>>79186630

>the natural way those bazoombas fall to the side

yes
>>
>>79186926
S H I N Y A N D C H R O M E
>>
>>79186903
Carla/Mary? Carla turns back into a car for the sex.
>>
>>79186903
>Ethan finally gets fed up with being gay and rapes Joyce
>Joyce decides she likes being ruled over halfway through
>Her virgin pussy cures Ethan of his faggotry
>Meanwhile Walky and Dorothy decide that race-mixing is wrong
>Walky fucks Malaya
>Sal gets justifiably shot by cops
>>
He WAS THE best
He was a man.

He was king of many fools.
>>
>>79186895
Literally everybody itt wants to see this, I'm both amazed and disappointed a drawfag hasn't gone there yet.

>>79186910
>what appears to be a personality cult around Joseph Smith, who history tells us was a liar and a con man. That last one in particular. Just try bringing that up with Mormon friends. The way they react is seriously reminiscent of brainwashing.
Well, I imagine devout Christians and Muslims would react in a similar way if you said Jesus or Mohammed were con men. If we had more historical records of their lives I don't imagine they'd be all that different.
>>
File: 1451506201749.png (24KB, 157x159px) Image search: [Google]
1451506201749.png
24KB, 157x159px
>>79186972
As long as the hands are still involved.
>>79186978
>Walky fucks Malaya
yeah boieeeeee
>>
>>79182756
So he says

Real reason is that the discussion would spread to other sites. Basically, drumming up controversy for the sake of controversy
>>
>>79187002
>If we had more historical records of their lives I don't imagine they'd be all that different

Probably not. I'm willing to bet that they were both mostly decent guys, but nobody is perfect. Smith, on the other hand...
>>
>>79187066
>I'm willing to bet that they were both mostly decent guys
Nothing about what we know about Muhammad impies he was even close to "decent," even considering the morals of the time.
>>
>>79182525
Quite Contrary
>>
>>79184526
She's ace, iirc, so good luck with that
>>
>>79184692
AssCreed Syndicate and Dragon's Age Inquisition have some if you're looking for them.

I think it's more common in videogames because it allows them to look inclusive while still filling their world with dudes dudes dudes
>>
File: Witty.jpg (23KB, 350x380px) Image search: [Google]
Witty.jpg
23KB, 350x380px
>>79187091
>Quite Contrary
ur a witty lil cunt ill give u that m8
>>
>>79187095
>Willis makes the tranny asexual so he never has to face his discomfort of drawing tranny porn and can gain more progressive points
Bravo Willis.
>>
>>79184763
She's fundamentalist, according to Willis. It's why comparing her to Joyce (also fundamentalist) is always funny
>>
File: marvel writer looking at you.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
marvel writer looking at you.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>79187117
>I think it's more common in videogames because it allows them to look inclusive while still filling their world with dudes dudes dudes
>>
>>79187089
Alright, maybe I overstepped there a bit.

Funny.Guy fucked little girls. He probably would've been right at home here.
>>
>>79185271
>Gender is "The category to which an individual is assigned by self or others, on the basis of sex."
That sounds like something completely unnecessary that only serves to maintain gender roles and inequal treatment of men and women.
>>
File: 1452192288794.jpg (404KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1452192288794.jpg
404KB, 762x785px
>ITT
>>
>>79187117
>Dragon's Age Inquisition
Wasn't that a qunari looking to avoid getting caught in the army? That would be like calling Mulan trans.
>>
>>79182449
>Insulting her shovel chinned man face
Hey, HEY! Shut up!
>>
>>79185582
To be fair, Les Bean was more or less just a character who existed to be gay and it was played mostly for comedy. Over time she developed into an actual character but at first she was just "Robin's sidekick who also wanted to fuck her".
>>
>>79182344
That'd actually be really funny/interesting, but I doubt Willis would do that.
>>
>>79186281
>The only thing it was known for was sports.
...SMU? But the Pony Express has been dead since the 80s.
>>
>>79185582

At least Leslie was nice.

...And, ironically, served as the straight man to the other people being wacky all the time as she was, beyond her pun name, a completely normal person who was a lesbian.

Unless something changed in shortpacked after I stopped reading it.
>>
>>79187363
Oh, no, he was identifying as a male long before he ended up in the army. He just had to double down on it because he wanted to fight instead of being stuck in the womens' roles.

And he's Tevinter, which is basically fantasy Spain, not Qunari
>>79187148
Alright, alright, you got me.
>>
File: 1403916551305.png (3MB, 889x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1403916551305.png
3MB, 889x1127px
>>79184978
>>79185012
Something I don't understand completely is that I've heard Willis say he felt bad for drawing those pin ups of just Joyce in a bra, but she's done hankypanky before, so what's the big deal? He should just get it over with so he can buy more toys for his kids this time, hopefully.

Oh shit, how will Willis handle his kids and his toy collection?
>>
>>79187479
She never really got beyond 'Robin's fuckbuddy/sidekick', desu.

I mean, the one time she acted on her own volition was because she wanted to break up Joe/Robin so she could get her bisexual back. And that was an endgame plotline.
>>
>>79187135
That's leftover from Shortpacked, actually. Ultra Car, as a superior technological being, has no sex drive
>>
>>79187885
On that note, why is every character of his a rehash from another one of his works? He could at least rip off someone else.
>>
>>79185576
That's what makes Willis such an amazing trainwreck to watch. If he were doing this stuff intentionally he'd be brilliant, but instead he loops so far into one argument that he actually makes strong arguments for the opposition
>>
>>79187864
Well there was that period of years they were broken up and She even dated Malaya for a short time. In fact, during that period, Leslie kinda became her own character and even became like assistant manager.
>>
>>79187913
>>79187913
I just found out yesterday that Dorothy was in It's Wakly. Come on, Willis, can any of the main characters actually be new? Becky was there, too.
>>
>>79188074
He can't make new comics, just AUs of his old ones.
>>
>>79187845
Oh, one of them will break or open a Transformer toy and he'll go ballistic.

That or he'll try so hard to not be his parents (or what he conceives as his parents) that they'll never properly grow up.
>>
>>79183228
>That doesn't make it ok to target them for being trans.
She wasn't targeted for being a tranny, she was targeted for being a cunt who wouldn't listen to repeated attempts to get her to stop being an annoying cunt and bothering everyone else. Calling her a tranny was Blessed Mary's way of getting under her skin.
>>
>>79187845
In 8 to 10 years we should know.
>>
>>79186630

We need mawr
>>
>>79185768
Gotta spend hundreds each year on textbooks in Australia.
They put out new ones each year as well, so you can't really get them second hand, and they don't make digital copies. At least in Law.

I envy my brother, he's doing Medicine and everything they use is digital so on the first day there, everyone just shares the 120 Gigs or so of digital textbooks that they've pirated so far.
>>
>>79186837
I'm in for this.

But probably not the porn parts because every one says my porn is ugly.
>>
>>79186683
In my highschool film class we watched Roger and Me
But mainly because we were in a documentary segment
>>
>>79189106
hey, practice man. If you're interested do it for shits and giggles
>>
File: 1406678912879.png (46KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1406678912879.png
46KB, 300x300px
>>79189106
No matter how ugly your porn is, someone will fap to it.

Take it from me.
>>
>>79189309
Yeah, It'll be good practice.
If we do actually get to doing it.
>>
File: lovehoy.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
lovehoy.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>79185721
BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>79186252
You don't have to fuck them once you see the dick? You just need to not murder them.
>>
>>79189887

You ask too much.
>>
>>79185003
>>79185026
>>79185037
Wasn't Joyce/Walky his first porn comic?
Or are we talking full old-school?
>>
>>79189999

>Wasn't Joyce/Walky his first porn comic?

Nah, twas Walky and the future-first-female-president.

Willy is such a cuck.
>>
>>79190110
that hasn't been an arc in this comic yet has it? Cause I'm almost certain Willis is deranged enough to try and push a 'just because you're dating her doesn't give you the right to be angry when she wants to fuck other people' arc
>>
>>79190196

He hasn't, but if he does, I expect us to do more than just chortle about it on /co/, like we are now.

That'd be the last straw, in which we take action and somehow drive Willis into a mental ward.
>>
>>79185374
10/10
>>
>>79190376
And then Dash and Speed or whatever the fuck their names are will ask "Why is our dad in a crazy house?" "Well kids, people on 4chan didn't like his progressive webcomic."
>>
File: joancapture.jpg (69KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
joancapture.jpg
69KB, 640x465px
>>79185331
I was thinking more of a Joan of Arc martyr situation. Something that shows the true struggle she has to endure and her bravery for doing so all for our salvation and protection.
>>
>>79190110
>>79189999
Nah, Walky x Joyce isn't a think in DoA. Good thing too; it would ruin her.
>>
>>79190598

Mm, I'd like to ruin her...
>>
File: 1428801453598.png (262KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428801453598.png
262KB, 640x480px
>>79190699
She's not for lewds.
>>
>>79185721
Still giggling at the idea that Genital Inspector could be an actual job
>>
>>79190944
Inspector Snatchet
>>
>>79186031
How many trans women can actually pass though? I really can believe suprise dick is ever actually a suprise
>>
>>79191070
I haven't met a whole lot of trans people but the
I'd say it's been about a 50/50 split between can't tell and "yeah I can see it".
>>
>>79183228
If someone sucks you target them where they are most sensitive. EVERY. TIME.
Wanna rock the boat and be a tranny. Prepare to get bullied nerd.
>>
>>79186903
>Carla admits to himself he's turned on by Mary's no-nonsense hardline attitude
>Mary likes flagellating the depravity out of sinners
>Hard BDSM relationship with humiliation, forcing Carla to say he's a man and so on

That would probably hack him off.
>>
>>79191070
Let me tell you about "beer goggles", anon.
>>
>>79191252
I've met a few, none of the seemed interested in fooling anyone else.
>>
>>79182655
There's significantly more energy put into supporting fictional gays, lesbians, and trans characters vs helping actual gay/lesbian/and trans people. It's easier to generate more cred when those being 'saved' can't speak back.
>>
>>79190453
>Dash and Speed or whatever the fuck their names are
You know the answer. Sonic and Knuckles.
>>
File: 1451119689343.png (74KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
1451119689343.png
74KB, 300x292px
>>79182655
>I support trans rights

Remind me what rights trannies are being denied again?
>>
>>79191468
Lol you must be a huge light weight if that's all it takes
>>
>>79191518
The Right of not being the center of attention.
>>
>>79191518
How about the right not to be physically attacked just for looking different
>>
>>79183228

Yeah, no, fuck you. If you continue acting like a cunt after I've been nothing but polite and just want to be left alone...I'm gonna rub your parent's murder suicide in your face if it means you'll fuck off.
>>
>>79191582
They have that legal right. It's just a commonly committed crime.
>>
>>79191582
you mean like every other person in the world?

do you live in america? then you already have that right. stop being a fag and buy a gun.
>>
>>79191582

Like when a white guy walks through a black neighborhood.
>>
File: priestdrink.png (189KB, 185x570px) Image search: [Google]
priestdrink.png
189KB, 185x570px
>>79182245
>Protestants
>Caring about Paul's epistles

It's like this faggot doesn't know even the most basic shit about American Christianity, or Christianity in general for that matter.
>>
>>79191585
What's it like having autism?
>>
>>79191582
but that's an equal right everyone has. From the fats, to the popmarked, to the greasy haired, the wide nosed, elephant ears, cankles, and just plain old fashion bad sense of style, it's everyone's right as an American to get shat on for their appearance by people who don't give two shits about how it would make them feel
>>
>>79190746

Oh don't worry, we gonna have a baptism.

Yeah, I'm gonna wash her sins away and make her white as snow.
>>
>>79191655

Now, now, it's fine to be upset but don't rub my mental illness in my face. That's very triggering. You can't do that. Now I'm gonna lob eggs at your car.
>>
File: 1448058930594.png (168KB, 414x433px) Image search: [Google]
1448058930594.png
168KB, 414x433px
>>79186217
What the fuck happened to academia?
>>
>>79185415
Didn't some Internet Nice Guy actually videotape himself standing up against Chick Fil A's anti-gay rhetoric by doing to the drive through and harassing the cashier?
>>
>>79191582
Move out of the middle-east.
>>
>>79186217

Every day I pray for the caliphate to come.
>>
>>79191390
>If someone sucks you target them where they are most sensitive
That sentence needs a comma.

Depending on whether it goes before or after 'sucks', it could have very different meanings.
>>
>>79185676
The Shortpacked to Dumbing of Age transition was extra annoying because, among many other things, Amber overcame her baggage with her dad, only to regain the same baggage and more for her DoA arrival.

Basically, Willis knows only one story to tell with Amber.
>>
>>79186217
Not to rain on your parade, but how is that an academic subject? There was more to it than talking about masturbation, right?
>>
>>79191881
speaking of, how long and what will be the next Willis universe reboot? Poochie in Tokyo?
>>
>>79191518
The right to be super special clearly.The right to mental health assistance
>>
File: 1445553704754.jpg (30KB, 341x359px) Image search: [Google]
1445553704754.jpg
30KB, 341x359px
>>79191790
In the coming muzzo purge, you'll be the first to taste cold nipponese steel, dirt-eater.
>>
>>79184578
No, only Mike is Mike. The thing Mike does is whatever makes you question whatever you hold sacred, what your ideals are. Everyone else is just mean.
>>
File: 2-15.png (330KB, 1111x333px) Image search: [Google]
2-15.png
330KB, 1111x333px
Finished this comic.

Also yeah, this comic will be on a sliding timeline.
>>
>>79191629
Her breed of Protestant only cares about the parts about the Bible that lets them beat down other people.
>>
>>79190944
Eh, it's not like I'm envisioning people posted up by the doors, but it eliminates some of the current ambiguities.
>But I'm really a woman!
You still have a dick, go in the dick bathroom.
>>
Or

We could just have gender-neutral bathrooms
>>
>>79194926
oh, you mean rape rooms?
>>
So... how are we gonna arange that sex comic?

Are we doing a sex comic?
>>
>>79195026
You guys are doing a sex comic

I'm going to wait here with a tub of lube
>>
>>79194031
There are no ambiguities as they are. Trannies know if they can pass or not. And it's not like people go around peeking into stalls in either bathroom.
>>
>>79195026
well...it's a sex comic done in spite so it shouldn't be too complicated. First just think of which characters should bone, from there finding a thin premise shouldn't be too hard
>>
>>79195026
I'd doodle a bit on it I guess. But i'm pretty sure it'd be unorganizeable.
>>
>>79183228
yes I do, it teaches them to not be cunts
>>
>>79183543
using slurs is ok, if a word is too much for someone they should probably kill themselves because actual problems will be way worse
>>
File: HD naked tranny.jpg (599KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HD naked tranny.jpg
599KB, 1600x1200px
>>79184615
you're unfamiliar with trannys?
>>
>>79195166
Alright, Mary and Carla would be a good first step.
>>
>>79195746
>tfw you'll never have a tranny that looks that clean
why even drive?
>>
>>79184923
>gender is a social construct
>you can be born the wrong gender
/co/mblr never learns
>>
>>79195822
just wash it with some gender fluid.
>>
>>79195906
CARLOS
>>
>>79195789
well hey, that's actually really good. Carla is a habitual asshole so you need almost no reason to put her in Mary's room, she probably goes in there uninvited in the actual comic already when the door's unlocked. From there you can just have them trade barbs and then hate sex, have Carla catch Mary looking at weird porn and call her out on being a hypocrite and then hate sex or sneak in to trash her room before finding a pile of her underwear and starts jerking off with a handful of Mary's panties while sniffing another bunch until Mary catches her and then hate sex
>>
>>79184923
Human Biology =/= Webster's Dictionary 2015 Edition
>>
>>79191518
Discrimination in government services, housing, and employment.
>>
>>79182344

Walky isn't near that clever a writer. It's always an adversarial "Us vs Them" scenario with him.

Am unintentional quip doesn't advance agendas.
>>
>>79195839
>you can be born the wrong gender
assigned the wrong gender at birth*
>>
>>79195957
Yes, now were getting somewhere.
Sounds like an all around decent way at going at it.

So, how many pages should it be?
>>
>>79196014
Oh god you're digging that hole deeper.
>>
>>79195957
One night Mary had been dreaming about the goodness of God when she woke to something heavy on top of her.

"Vroom vroom," said Carla, wearing only a sexy lingerie.

Mary tried to push her nemesis off but Carla was too heavy, much heavier than a human should have been. "What are you doing?!"

Carla smiled. "Want to go for a ride? Trick question, you don't have a choice!"

Suddenly Carla transformed from a human being into a car!

A voice came from deep within the front grill. "This exhaust pipe is going right up your butt!"

Mary proceeded to have the biggest orgasm of her life. The end.
>>
Can't I think what Mary said was out of line, but fuck Willis for acting like Carla isn't being a colossal asshole in a shared living space?

Also, does everyone have to be gay or bi? I mean for fucks sake it's ridiculous at this point.
>>
>>79195839
Gender roles are a social construct.

Gender identity is your sense of being male or female and has to do with the makeup of your brain.
>>
>>79194966
Do gays not rape?
>>
>>79182655
>trans rights

The only right trannys and homos should have is to NOT be dragged out in the street and beaten.

Openly flaunt sexual norms and you deserve to be ridiculed.
>>
>>79196215
It seems like most people who claim to be pro-trans, and a huge chunk of thise who actually claim to be trans, think those two things are interchangable and that wanting to fit into the opposite gender's stereotypical societal role makes you trans.
>>
File: 1405332172970.gif (516KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
1405332172970.gif
516KB, 300x258px
>>79196014
You're born with either a snake or a snatch and the doctor says you're either male or female based on that alone because there is literally NOTHING ELSE you could base it on with a child who was born maybe 5 minutes ago.
To do otherwise would be complete insanity.

>>79196284
No, they should have equal rights to anyone else, straight or gay. Of course, trans people also now have the right to never have to deal with mean or hurtful things said to them personally, which you might recognize as a right that NOBODY ELSE has.
>>
>>79195957
What about the versions that don't involve hatesex
>>
>>79183221

Well, more like no access to pies at most given moments. I'm sure he would throw them if they were there.

Im surprised Walky hasn't done a 3 Stooges like social justice pie war
>>
File: wewtheedge.png (139KB, 348x364px) Image search: [Google]
wewtheedge.png
139KB, 348x364px
>>79196284
be careful with sharp objects anon
>>
>>79196360
>>79196284

Girls girls, you're BOTH right.

Gay and trans people should have the same rights as everyone else. Which includes the right to get brutally shit on by the people that hate you.

Being openly ridiculed builds the thicker skin people use to not have shit like "triggers". When people are coddled and treated like their shit is gold, that's when you get people who are emotional train wrecks and immediately revert to writing entire essays online about how attacked they're feeling every time someone makes a passive aggressive comment.

Start the bullying 2016. It's the only way to get the next generation to toughen the fuck up already
>>
>>79183291

On the contrary. I'm quite loyal to my friends. And my friends would stop doing something annoying if I asked them to
>>
>>79196398
a bit tricky with two character currently in a story arc revolved around their mutual dislike for each other but in the end it's the artist's choice and this is just for shits and giggles, I doubt this was done in mind to be the Camp Sherwood of taking the piss out of Willis' bad writing
>>
>>79183342

As an American, normally I would take issue with that

Nowadays, I fear that you may be right.
>>
>>79196360
what about the rare occurrence of intersex babies being misidentified
>>
>>79196598
I guess I'll start with the first page... soon.
>>
>>79185504
Is she capable of saying anything that doesn't include pointing out her sexual orientation?

I can't tell if this comic is making fun of her or not.
>>
>>79185817

We would always get two or three people together and pool our money on the idea we'd probably never all need the book at the same time.
>>
>>79195957

It'd piss them off if Mary rapes Carlos, only for Carlos to become her subservient sex toy while Mary quotes the Bible on women being subservient. There's plenty of whamies for them:

>Rape by woman (gasp!)
>Tranny subhumanized
>The idea that to be a true woman, Tranny has to be submissive and subservient
>>
>>79197013
and how many times has that backfired on you?
>>
>>79184098

A man who gets GRS is still a man. Just a mutilated one with delusions.

And there are many who get the surgery and then regret it.
>>
>>79196284
"Trans rights" means being recognized for what you want to be, not what you were born as.

Like a transexual male who wants to be recognized as a female has to declare himself male when getting a passport or driver's license, and cannot wear makeup, the biggest tool of "I'm a woman now" for their photo for said document.
>>
>>79197195
are you copy/pasting that reply or are is that exact response burned forever in your memory
>>
File: 1392451454170.png (138KB, 532x585px) Image search: [Google]
1392451454170.png
138KB, 532x585px
>>79197054
>not wanting futa action

what are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>79196911
Not really, no
>>
>>79197339
worse, I'm confident and comfortable in my heterosexuality.
>>
>>79197386
damn, so like half of paheal and /aco/ just does nothing for you then huh?
>>
File: noIdont.png (320KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
noIdont.png
320KB, 1000x333px
>>79196911
Becky's entire reason for existing is being a lesbian.

And no, it never backfires on her. Except once, when this made webcomic history of a lesbian being rejected.
>>
>>79197409
Yep.

I'm also not turned on by lesbians anymore, thanks to /co/ really.
>>
File: I went to College For This.png (81KB, 1257x878px) Image search: [Google]
I went to College For This.png
81KB, 1257x878px
>>79197386
If anything, futa is less gay than regular heterosexual sex.

So, you some kind of faggot?
>>
>>79184277
>They don't NEED to act like wacky "snarky" assholes to get shit on by people.

Of course not. Them simply being the aberrant freaks they are is sufficient.

If you're going to go against the norm, don't expect to be treated as normal
>>
>>79197425
I actually feel for her in that strip. It makes me wish she was likable.
>>
>>79184923
Cutting the frontal lobe is painless and efficient, with no negative effects

t. 1950s psychiatrists.
>>
File: well shit then.jpg (29KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
well shit then.jpg
29KB, 310x232px
>>79197516
is that the path you want to take

are you sure about this
>>
File: asswipe.jpg (390KB, 2494x1671px) Image search: [Google]
asswipe.jpg
390KB, 2494x1671px
>>79185106
>>
File: PAAL.jpg (400KB, 3000x999px) Image search: [Google]
PAAL.jpg
400KB, 3000x999px
>>79185268
>>
>>79185504

Sending a lez pic to her dad for the sole purpose to spite him.

Becky just hit a brand new low in deplorability
>>
>>79185803

We got you the first time.
>>
>>79198121
This just confirms that one Anon's theory that Becky gets off on thoughts of her father being disappointed in her sexual preferences.
>>
>>79196696
>what about the rare occurrence
>rare occurrence
>>
>>79191932

Well, yeah, of course. The class analyzed how authors in various fields write about sex and we tried our hand at writing about sex ourselves. Classroom discussion was loosely based around readings, partially on-topic, partially wherever the conversation led us.

It also delved into the history of erotic fiction for men, women, the LGBTQ community; sexual fantasies and their potential underlying meanings; what "obscenity" is (we talked about Mapplethorpe's pictures and Lenny Bruce's orgasm musings) and yes, masturbation and our experiences with sex.

It was an all-over-the-place class, but a lot of English classes are like that. If I wanted drier, more practical academic discussion, I had my journalism classes. Not everything is about an end result, some experiences are about learning to read things critically or to consider written content's relationship with/reflection of social mores.
>>
>>79191435

>Mary pegging Carla while making her sob that she's just a fag in a dress
>Carla switching after the first orgasm and throat-fucking Mary while Mary fucks her own ass with a crucifix

no wait, willis might like the second one
>>
>>79191507

What does that even mean? Should every author who wants to include a variety of character types in their work drop what they're doing and go lobby congress instead?

Artists make art. Art can be political action, even if it's not political action you think is any good. Not every comic about a gay person is the gay equivalent of Kony 2012.

I'm a bi guy and I'm thrilled there's at least one comic out there exploring what it's like to figure that out and admit it to yourself for the first time. Maybe reading it will cause someone who would otherwise disparage a bi person to think about it differently? I mean no, not with DoA because Willis is a hack, but you're handwaving away the transformative potential of art.
>>
>>79191712

Academia's been about a wide variety of weird shit alongside more classic studies for a long, long time, anon. How old are you? When did you go to college?
>>
>>79194966

so you're saying if men and women share the same bathroom more women are gonna get raped?

so you're saying men are predisposed to rape women?

thanks rolling stone
>>
Wip of the first page.

http://imgur.com/NQTy0p0

Now some one continue the story while I color it.
>>
>>79196360

>i'mma dismiss medical professionals' consensus regarding the best way to treat gender dysphoria because trannies are weird
>>
>>79197495

>I went to college.

I kek every time
>>
>>79198861

I can grudgingly fap to this
>>
>>79198861
>*sitcom laughter*
kek
>>
>>79197201
>and cannot wear makeup
There is literally nothing stopping a man from wearing makeup other than the stereotypes that the attitude of "I need to be a woman to act this way" re-enforces.

If men and women should be treated equally, then there is no reason for one to care what pronouns you get referred to as.

It's like if blacks protested that you classify them white instead of asking that you treat blacks as equals.
>>
>>79198861
I dunno if that would look better with actual speed lines or just a flat single color background with speed lines still just written there
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 109

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.