[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were suddenly a cape.... Would you be a hero, anti hero,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: injustice-wiiu-japan-box.jpg (144KB, 710x1000px) Image search: [Google]
injustice-wiiu-japan-box.jpg
144KB, 710x1000px
If you were suddenly a cape....
Would you be a hero, anti hero, or villain? I'm far too selfish to be a hero, I'd probably switch between the latter two when I felt like it

Shitty art for your time
>>
>>79178247
I'd probably be a villain but I don't think I would be down for killing people or harming anyone physically. I just want to get rich.
>>
>>79178247
I would be a mix of cotton and polyester, those are usually more durable
>>
File: 26192EFC00000578.jpg (64KB, 962x481px) Image search: [Google]
26192EFC00000578.jpg
64KB, 962x481px
>>79178247
>>
I'd be a villain who identifies himself as a hero. I'd go kill as many corrupt rich fucks as I could in an attempt to fix the system. Let the ones I consider good live while killing the ones who are clearly guilty but have gotten or are getting away with it.

So hero or villain depending on your view.

I kind of want to read a hero story with villain-me as the antagonist now.
>>
>>79178247
Depending on my power level i would pretend to be god and just wipe out israel.
>>
>>79178247
Hero, I can't stand being a asshole in real life situations. And I'm pretty much a Moralfag in real life and when ever I play video games.
>>
>>79178311
>le funny meme

i got it XD XD!!
>>
Villain, straight up murder spree with robbery and theft.
>>
>>79178247
I'd like to think I'd be a hero... but everyone WANTS to be the good guy, so who knows.
>>
Hero I think, but not the super moralfag kind. If the situation called for it, I would probably kill the villain/antagonist. I wouldn't actively look for villains to kill and take joy in it, but if someone innocent was in danger and the only way/the surest way to stop the villain was to kill him, I'd do it.
>>
Neutral maybe with some fuckery on the side.
I'm too lazy and unmotivated to be either a hero or a villain.
>>
>>79178377
Then you would be a good guy, but not a hero.
>>
Villain and anti hero, Id do awful things....sometimes justified like killing people worse than me, sometimes not like robbing banks or using hostages
>>
>>79178247
villain

also, why in the absolute fuck has no one made a single player spiritual successor to city of heroes/villains?
>>
If I had superpowers, I'd spam shitty Dobson threads on /co/ 24/7.

So I'd be a hero.
>>
>>79178444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxG88PBoEZ8
>>
>>79178247
I'd be a hero cause I'd suck at being a villain and get rekt by other heroes.
>>
I'd go the Booster Gold route.
>>
>>79178247
A villain apathetic to villany. Mustache twirling cartoon shit is trite. I'd just be out for myself and try not to be a total asshole.
>>
>>79178247

I'd definitely try to be a hero. Don't know how good I'd be at it, but I'd try.

Look, I can't even watch comedies because I feel too bad when people are so much as laughed at, much less actually hurt. I'm nt physically equipped to be a villain. If I tried, my villainy would end the first time I hurt someone and ended up feeling terrible and taking them to the hospital to make sure they were alright.
>>
>>79178247
>Be Hero
>No crimes to stop because crime rates in Australia are way lower than in America
>Turn into Samurai Flamenco and start giving people shit for not putting their trash in the right bin.
Alternately:
>Be Anti-Hero or Villain
>Actually be able to do something.

I wonder which I should choose.
>>
>>79178954
>Mustache twirling cartoon shit is trite

Have you no sense of drama, darling...
>>
>>79178247
Depends on the power if I can make money out of it I will be hero
>>
>>79178247
Thread makes me wanna re-read Worm. Anyone on /co/ like it?
>>
>>79178247
Can't I just be an independent or hide the fact if I can?

9 times out of 10 powers are more of a curse than a blessing for people without a single ounce of heroism or the unwillingness to turn into a villain and live (a short life) outside the law, like me.
>>
>Wipe out comic book conventions
>Burn down CalArts
>Genocide the Japs
I'M A FUCKING HERO

WORSHIP ME
>>
>>79178275
Same, plus less likely to get your ass beat if you don't murder people.
>>
>>79179155
You forgot raping girls in dubai
>>
>>79179159
How about petty villainy? Not pranking or jackass style dumfuckery. But actual petty villainy.

Like jaywalking or throwing trash on the floor in tha place where you can get in jail for it, you know. Villain purely as a hobby.
>>
>>79178247

I'd actually be a hero but I suppose many would see me as an anti-hero or villain to some degree

>steal millions from banks or rich people to give it to my family
>give rest to charity
>make politicians tell the truth of all their wrong doings
>stop wars
>help building proper infrastructure so other countries don't have to be infested by refugees

I'd get too much out of being hailed by the people so being a straight out villain is a no-go
>>
File: Smug Amazon Girl.jpg (22KB, 272x340px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Amazon Girl.jpg
22KB, 272x340px
eh, depending on my powers I'd either be an assassin for hire or just get into the big heists scene.

I'd still help people in need, though. But I'd outright kill the scum. No need to overpopulate the already corrupted prisons.
>>
I'd be an anti-hero, helping people whenever i can, killing a bunch of scum and stuff, but i'd also do a bunch of selfish shit like taking their stolen money for me
But if i were a villain, i'd be a villain trying to make heroes
I'd take these RLSH fucks and put them in situations where they can either save themselves or save a bunch of people but get hurt, if they chose the first option, i'd do something so they would be fucked by society, i don't know
And i'd be way over the top, like, silver age villain stuff
>>
>>79178247
I'd just overthrow the government if I was powerful enough.
If they were minor powers, I'd just use them for personal use and profits without anyone knowing about it.
>>
Anti-hero / Hero for hire making money killing bad guys

Being a villain sucks 2bh
>>
I would just be indifferent. Would help whomever I feel like, would not be above commiting crimes for profit and would generally try to mooch off society.

The more powerful I would be, the more heroic I would be, because I believe being good is easy when it costs you nothing.
>>
Depends on the point of view of those who perceive me.

I'd follow my personal morality, which I would like to think is heroic.
>>
I probably wouldn't do anything to be honest, I'd just hide my powers unless they also came with some sort of physical deformity like the Thing. Maybe use them for personal gain occasionally, but not by blatantly fuck over other people because I'm not a dick.

Fuck responsibility, I'mma do me.
>>
>>79180260
Sensible answer is sensible. Heroes gotta eat too.
>>
it all depends on what powers I have, if there is no way for me to do stuff undetected (super speed, indefinite invisibility, etc) I'd steal fucking everything that isn't money or expensive enough that people would demand transaction records.
If I couldn't steal stuff reliably, I really don't know, I don't think I'd want to be a superhero full time because I doubt that shit would work at all IRL, and I don't really care enough about shit to do little nice things for people all the time to make my corner of the world a better place.
Not really all that but angery to go around doing bad shit to good people either, if I could easily and without getting caught use my powers to fuck over people who slight me, I'm sure I would, but apart from that I'd probably get barely any use out of them.
>>
>>79178281
Underrated post, and the only one to literally answer OP's question (ahh see what I did there)
>>
File: 130041354225.jpg (15KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
130041354225.jpg
15KB, 221x246px
That depends how much power I have.
Street level, hero.
Cosmic or divine, villain.
>>
File: image_36.jpg (56KB, 604x558px) Image search: [Google]
image_36.jpg
56KB, 604x558px
Depends on my power level. If it's above-average/street level, I'll just keep on living my shitty life as if nothing had happened. If it's cosmic/OP levels, I'd actually do the same. Too much effort/unwanted drama otherwise.

... On a second thought, I'll probably rob something regardless of my power level so I can be rich and do nothing but travel around the world (or Universe).
Fuck being a hero/villain. Too much work and too much drama.
>>
>>79178247

I'd try to be like good ol Taskmaster and profit from it without really being on either side
>>
>Implying I'd stay on Earth

I'm going to explore mugga.
>>
If I had crazy cosmic powers I'd pretend to be a villain and scare earth into working together for peace. Then I'd pretend to die and go back to my normal life/travelling space
>>
I'd be a hero, when it was convenient for me.
>>
Hero, unless there's already a superpowered hero around. Then I'd rather be the villain.

Being the villain is way too lonely if there are no heroes around.
>>
Probably none of the above, I'd do whatever I feel like doing in the moment
>>
Hero, the "patrols big city at night" kind
>>
>>79178247
It'd all depend on perspective, and abilities if we're honest. I mean, if I were a Superman I'd probably be out and open, and be some blend of Superman persona, who is unafraid of venturing into Authority style resolutions when circumstance determines that doing so is the only viable means of resolution, but I live my life right now trying to be the best person I can be to be as much like Superman as I can be. I'd like to believe that would continue.
If I weren't a Superman though, and I could be hurt, was vulnerable, I'd probably only help people I was made aware were in need of help, but would most likely do what others suggest, and use my abilities for non-exploitative personal gain as much as would be possible to do, but I'd still try to help people when I perceived I was able to do so. The scope of my intent to offer aide would just be much smaller.
>>
File: plasticman_1216152149.jpg (35KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
plasticman_1216152149.jpg
35KB, 300x450px
I would be one of those nigh-omnipotent characters who gets a badass moment once in a blue moon but is mostly delegated to the background.
>>
>>79178247
It depends of the power, but i would be both. I would help people, but also steal all i can to live a comfortable life.
>>
>>79178247
I'd just use it to make my life easier.
>>
File: wrecker.gif (32KB, 265x450px) Image search: [Google]
wrecker.gif
32KB, 265x450px
I would be a street level villain with a pretty top tier powerset, but I only really use my abilities for petty crime and theft.
>>
>>79178247
I'll be using my powers to step over people in career ladder.
>>
>>79178247
Probably end up an "antihero" not by being edgy, but based on the fact that I lack most/all qualities required of actual heroes, but still want a reason to use my powers for good
>>
>>79178247
Id be a hero. I like to help people and hate to see them suffer. If I'm really powerful I might end up taking it too far though.
>>
>>79178247
I'd probably be painted as a villain, but that's because I'd go full-on conspiracy nutcase and start investigating conspiracies and killing the puppeteers of world politics and world economics. Oops, the entire Rothschild family has just been viciously murdered by a rogue superhuman -- better send out the heroes to take care of this clearly insane and crazy villain! Just call me Tinfoil Hat Man!
>>
I'd be an anti-hero, with a temporary slide into villainy where I don a disguise to kidnap the girl who lost me my job, shave her bald, put her in mortal peril and laugh at her

Then I guess I'd save her as my anti-hero persona, for some reason. I'd probably send her parents a bill for the work. In fact, I'd charge people to save them or their loved ones.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.