[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get fucked, Doomfags.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: Doomfags.png (1MB, 938x718px) Image search: [Google]
Doomfags.png
1MB, 938x718px
Get fucked, Doomfags.
>>
You can't escape the truth. Doom is and always was nothing but a petty failure.
>>
It was a Doombot.
>>
Hickman's entire work at Marvel consists of building Doom up just so his inevitable humiliation can further emphasize how much he is Reed's little bitch boy
>>
>>79146737
You mean, what Doom;s character has always been since Stan Lee created him? The entire point of Doom is that he's self-defeating, his nature is to ultimately fail. The difference in this was, he not only admitted it, he admitted how childish he is about it. His entire personality is just overcompensation for the inadequacies he's very aware of.
>>
Its weird how doom beat everyone but was losing to regular reed richards
>>
>>79146784
You mean how Doom was powered by Molecule Man, and when he fought Reed MM wasn't favoring Doom anymore? He literally said "leveling the playing field."
>>
>>79146784
Molecule Man pulled the plug on Doom's god power for neglecting him
>>
File: swhbgh.jpg (344KB, 1988x1496px) Image search: [Google]
swhbgh.jpg
344KB, 1988x1496px
Morale of story: always bring a handout
>>
>>79146810
Doom should still be more than capable of defeating a second rate plastic man.
>>
>>79146923
Doom still has magic and tech
>>
>>79146978
>Ultimate Peter was brought back to life to say Miles is awesome and then die again

Shit sucks
Hell, I'm pretty sure he wasn't even in Spiderverse... though I'm a bit iffy on the timing of that. I'm only 80% sure that Spiderverse was after Pete's resurrection
>>
>>79146980
>>79146981
You missed the part where Own was powering Reed as well.
>>
>>79146978
When did Miles get him the bigmac anyway?
>>
Reed couldn't have done what he did without help, though.

Doom saved everything by himself. Doom found Molecule Man. Doom pimp-smacked Strange into compliance. Doom took the Beyonders and blew them the fuck out. Doom bound the fragments of the multiverse into Battleworld.

Reed cried over his dead family while Black Panther did all the work.
>>
>>79147076
Right when the spider-men found reece.
>>
>>79147120
Yeah, but the reason Doom did it was to try and be better than Reed, even though he knew he couldn't. The what and how don't matter, only the why. And the why is, Doom is a failure.
>>
>>79146290

Anyone thinking that they would allow Doom to actually win in the end was fooling themselves. They can't ever let the villain in any meaningful way.
>>
>>79147163
Doom saved the remains of the multiverse. When he failed to stop the end of it. Yet he is a failure because he created a new universe with him as God.

Reed kills a bunch of people and starts a war with Captain America. Can't stop the end of the multiverse. Hacks up a dead god to make a lifeboat. Is a dick to all his friends. Is somehow better because creates a new single universe that exists as if the Incursions didn't happen.
>>
>>79147221
Of course he was going to lose, returning to status quo is what cape comics do. But this moment is important because it was Doom's facade not only breaking, but him admitting it. The admission is what's important.
>>
>>79147120
>Reed couldn't have done what he did without help, though.
exactly. doom was trying to boss everyone around and keep control. reed knows to ask for help and have people around him helping him not serving him
>>
>>79147266
But Doom still believed Reed could have done better saving the multiverse than he did. He said he was willing to accept compromise rather than risking reaching for perfection, like Reed would have.
>>
>>79147266
>Is somehow better because creates a new single universe that exists as if the Incursions didn't happen.
he recreated the multiverse. not just 1 mix and match with him as god.
>>
>>79146290
Doom is pretty great...
But you can't beat long-dick Richards.
>>
>>79147270
>The admission is what's important.
I didn't really buy it
Didn't come off as natural, like Spock's 'you are the superior spider-man' thing, but that's just my reading of it
>>
>>79147341
>you are the superior spider-man
>natural
>>
>>79147307
>multiverse?

I thought they just took the good alt universe characters and stuffed them all into 616.
>>
>>79147266
Reed recreated the entire Marvel multiverse.
>>
>>79147386
The entire premise of Web Warriors is that it's a team of multiversal Spiders going multiverse hopping. The whole point of the last scene was to show Owen, Reed, and Franklin creating the new multiverse.
>>
>>79147386
no. some universes they didnt bring back but most were brought back with 616/8/prime earth being first
>>
>>79146978
Okay that got me.
>>
>an entire universal event dedicated to show how much of a cuck Doom is
Hickman, you madman, you actually did it.
>>
>>79146782
Being aware of a flaw in your own personality doesn't necessarily mean that you're capable of behaving any differently.

This is the shit that great tragedies are built on. Hamlet? Macbeth? Julius Caesar?

All great tragic heroes forsee their own doom and march towards it anyway.
>>
>>79147671
But they didn't delude themselves like Doom did, their shortcomings were evident from the start, even their own awareness of them. Even Hamlet second guessed himself. Doom built his entire life and the lives of his country around his delusion. And now, Doomfags have to admit it. There's a difference between Doomfags, and Doom FANS.
>>
File: 1443379170540.png (26KB, 213x178px) Image search: [Google]
1443379170540.png
26KB, 213x178px
Doom lost to Richards, you say. Next you'll tell me Batman thwarted Joker's diabolical plan and Cobra Commander's plot for world domination was thwarted by the efforts of the G.I.Joes.
>>
>>79147303
Yea like Reed didn't compromise, he literally gave the speech on how everything dies. Doom is the one that saved the multiverse. It's easier to improve on a light bulb than to actually come up with the whole thing.

Anyways, the beyonders died? i though the time bomb didn't work
>>
>>79147671
Yeah, no. This shit makes them shit tragedies. Shakespeare was shit, simple as that.
>>
File: 1450862481237.jpg (1MB, 2001x2472px) Image search: [Google]
1450862481237.jpg
1MB, 2001x2472px
>>
>>79147019
Fuck Bendis for throwing U Peter away. That was my favorite version of the character.
>>
>>79146708
>>
>>79147120
Doom had help.
>>
File: Dr. Doom32.jpg (1MB, 1280x4010px) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Doom32.jpg
1MB, 1280x4010px
>>79147459
Hickman managed to make a story where Doom achieves godhood, fucks Sue and steals Reed's family, and somehow Doom is the pathetic one.
>>
File: 1425267901958.jpg (69KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
1425267901958.jpg
69KB, 680x544px
I think you guys are missing the point.
While Reed could have done a better job as God he lacked the moral compass as well as the mindset to even get to the point Doom got in the first place.
Do you Honestly believe Reed could have done any of the shit Doom had done during the entire run?
Besides Doom won the fight Owen just ended it when they both agreed.
Why else would Reed both heal Doom and entrust him with protecting earth despite all his crimes?
>>
Stan Lee said it best. I'm gonna paraphrase it. Who will win depends on the writer. If writer likes to suck Reed's dick, Doom is destined to fail. If writer likes to be fucked in the ass by Doom then it is normal to expect to make Doom as awesome as possible.

Writer in OP's post clearly sucks Reed's dick.
>>
>>79148632
Don't you just LOVE Valeria?
>>
>>79148441
>you will never be stranded on an island with Kingpin and a blowup doll
Why even live?
>>
>>79149716
Even Future Valeria doesn't like Present Valeria.

I hope she's tolerable once Reed comes back and the kids are aged up to be teenagers.
>>
Well my near mint set of secret wars be worth anything in the future?
>>
>>79147221
>got away with everything consequence-free
>and at the end got his face fixed as a reward
>implying Doom didn't win
>>
File: Belloq.gif (53KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Belloq.gif
53KB, 320x240px
>>79150250
Bury them in the sand for a thousand years and they become priceless.
>>
>>79150493
>written by Bendis
>Bendis?
He lost.
>>
>>79150493
Doom is lucky that Reed is a benevolent god.
>>
The best villains are the failed heroes.

...As I write it down, it suddenly seems like bullshit.
>>
My theory about Triune Doom: Doom is basically a classic Superego/ Ego / Id deal.

DOOM is the Superego - the Platonic superman who excels at everything he does as a matter of fact, and is innately constructive. He does not hate Richards because he is above emotions. This is the Doom who wields divine power with consummate ease.

VICTOR VON DOOM is the ego - the brilliant, but all-too-human failure who went to Hell to get his mother, who felt like shit for betraying Namor and who knows, deep down, that Reed Richards is the man he is supposed to be.

DOCTOR DOOM is the id - the petulant, petty, vicious, dominating creature which pollutes everything the other two aspects do. He hates Richards because he makes him feel small. This is the supervillain.

Unfortunately they shift prominence all the time. If Doom fixed himself rather than the world, the world wouldn't need superheroes.
>>
>>79151153
Seriously, that was the only good tweak in this whole fucking story. It's like Reed wanted to drive home what a failure and asshat Doom really was.
>>
>>79154085
It explains a lot of what Doom is doing in Bendis Iron Man, since Doom just got the biggest lesson ever on how holding on to all the world and power is not the right thing to do. God Doom was pretty miserable.
>>
>>79147949
It did work, but the blowback was the event that destroyed nearly all the remaining universes, cutting the clock dramatically.

It really wasn't portrayed very clearly.
>>
>>79147949
>>79154318
Was it a bomb? I thought it was a time machine to send the Beyonders to the end of the universe since they can't time travel.

That whole thing needed to be spelled out better.
>>
>>79154782

...That is actually MUCH better.

Incidentally, the asspull of the Beyonders not being able to travel in time... SERIOUSLY???
>>
>>79146708
kek
>>
>>79147076
he had it in his pocket before the incursion
>>
>>79147949
Your whining doesn't change what happened, Doomfag.
>>
>>79148632
As in anyone cares who the next passenger is in Sue's clown car of a vagina.
>>
>>79146784
>>79146981
He was never losing, at least not physically.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.