[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCCU Flash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 14

File: image.jpg (251KB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 2048x1153px
What do you want from his first solo? Villains? Supporting characters? Let's talk.

And here's the sneak peek from tonight.
http://youtu.be/NxiSV0d_6Vw
>>
what the fuck is that? it looks questionable at best
>>
As someone who's loved most of what we've seen of the DCEU, that costume is garbage.

But Mirror Master makes for a good villain.
>>
>>79144937
It looks so god damn weird without the ears. Anyway I heard Daniel West RF was rumored to be the villain. But I'd like to see Mirror Master
>>
>>79144937
The tv show is still going. Why are they making an origin movie about him?
>>
Ew.
>>
>>79144937
Suit looks horrible.
>>
>>79144937
The emblem has no disk...
>>
>>79144937
I really like the base suit but
>No oval
>No ears
>Symbol wrong way round
I'm not that bothered but it just looks a bit unfinished.
>>
>>79145015
At the moment, the lack of ears are my biggest problem. And the face looks really messed up for some reason.
>>
>>79145042
They'll kill the show. All of the shows. There is a reason Amell has put it out there that he'll go to Marvel if they give him a roster spot.
>>
>>79144937
My personal favorite Flash Rogue is Captain Cold, but I don't know if he can support a movie on his own.

I would say Grodd but I'd be too worried that they'll try to make his origin more "realistic."
>>
>>79145090
>There is a reason Amell has put it out there that he'll go to Marvel if they give him a roster spot.
Because he'll be getting paid motherfuckin' gangbusters. There's no loyalty in any of these people, it's all about who pays.
>>
File: FUCKING REEEEEEEE.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING REEEEEEEE.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>79144937
>that face
>>
>>79145067
>unfinished
What if it is and they just used old art because DC is pushing marketing?
>>
>>79144937
I like all the DCCU costumes BUT Flash. It really looks like the only yellow on it is the bolt.
Also Cyborg looks kinda lame.
>>
>fingerless gloves

...heh

*telports behind you*
>>
File: what are you doing charles.jpg (90KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
what are you doing charles.jpg
90KB, 560x407px
>>79144937
>no lightning bolts on his ear
>>
>fingerless gloves
Flash confirmed for eating shit.
>>
I would be fine if this was the first costume he wore in his solo movie, but eh.
>>79145250
>no lightning bolts
>no wings
>or stylizes fins
>no nothing
>>
>>79144937
>That picture
What the fuck is wrong with his face?
>>
It'll be Professor Zoom again, and he won't be as good as Tom Cavanagh / Matt Letscher.
>>
>>79145296
>When he runs fast enough, he gets all those things out of pure speed force
>>
>no ears
Fuck this is gonna be caps shitty avengers costume all over again
>>
>>79144937
What a disgustingly ugly costume. Was someone paid to make this?

>Fingerless gloves
>>
>>79144937
What the fuck Wilkinson?
>>
>>79145364
Right? At least with Cap you can get away with the wing decal, but this simply can't. How the fuck does CW manage to have a better Flash costume?
>>
>>79145559
Because this is concept art.
>>
>Judging something off of concept art

THAT BLACK PANTER SUIT LOOKS AWESOME EH GUYS?
>>
Sooo are their decals on the side of the cowl or is this costume just one boring color, emblem aside?
>>
File: flash fixed.png (3MB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
flash fixed.png
3MB, 2048x1153px
>>
>>79145318
Umm.. Anon that is his face.
>>
>>79146155
No. Ezra Miller's a qt 3.14, the concept art looks like some sort of goblin.
>>
>>79146094
>that logo
Fuck off Zoom
>>
>>79145090
>Amell

Who would he be? Hawkeye is obviously taken.

I'd dig him as Iron Fist. Maybe Adam Warlock?
>>
>>79144937

They did say the suit was gonna look more armored or something so I was expecting something Injustice levels of shit.

As for what I hope to see from this movie? Camp. I don't want this to be The Flash's Batman Begins. I want to see The Flash love his new powers and use them like a smug asshole whenever a psycho with a grudge rocks up to try and rob a bank. I want to see him carried on the shoulders of all the townspeople everytime he stops a crime. I want to see him then knocked down a couple of dozen pegs when he has to fight another speedster and realizes his not as fast as he thinks he is.
>>
>>79145067
It probably ISN'T finished. Keep in mind, we haven't seen an actual, physical suit yet.

The concept art for the Batsuit looked slightly different than the real thing.

>visible armor plating underneath the outer layer

>cape that drapes in the front

>slightly different neckline for the cowl

The real thing will probably look a bit different from what we're seeing here
>>
>>79146276
Not to mention the white eyes.

I hope they'll add a few things onto the actual suit.
>>
>>79144937
It looks like the Injustice costume and Cap's Avengers 1 costume decided to combine their worst aspects.
>>
>>79146192
That's because marvel is going to cast him as the next goblin.

Seriously though it because of the mask and the fact this is concept art.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 604x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 604x452px
>>
WHERE ARE THE EAR BOLTS

YOUVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME SNYDER
>>
I can already see the inevitable posts of "Why is there two flash".

The movie will surely have better effects than the TV show, did DC ultimately split their flash fanbase?
>>
File: 1450512013839.jpg (48KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
1450512013839.jpg
48KB, 500x479px
>>79146326

>DCUO Flash slightly modified with Ezra's face, no ears and shitty emblem

I hope to god this is just some proof of concept thing and they didn't actually copy the costume.
>>
File: No.png (31KB, 383x331px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
31KB, 383x331px
>>79146326
>>79144937
I'm not a picky person. I thought the Daredevil costume was fine.

But this is just beyond terrible.
>>
>>79146465
He looks like Captain Redman without more yellow bits, including the ear wings/bolts

I do like Ezra's Barry hair
>>
What if the exposed fingertips are there because the movie is going to borrow the lightning attacks from the show?
>>
File: 1368070834498.jpg (20KB, 196x235px) Image search: [Google]
1368070834498.jpg
20KB, 196x235px
>>79146414
>I can already see the inevitable posts of "Why is there two flash".

>implying Flash fans aren't already well-acquainted with the structure of the DCU Multiverse and Hypertime
>>
>>79145610

But it does
>>
>>79146268

Watch the CW show
>>
File: theflash.gif (175KB, 1000x595px) Image search: [Google]
theflash.gif
175KB, 1000x595px
>>79144937
>>79146326
>>
File: 1420600222116.png (23KB, 164x191px) Image search: [Google]
1420600222116.png
23KB, 164x191px
>>79146326

>it will be an edgy The Flash
>>
>>79148024
I can only hope that they'll still keep it somewhat hopeful underneath all the gray and bloom. I mean, that's what the idea of the Justice League popping up at the end of BvS is working towards, right...?
>>
>>79144937
Why is there already a Bizarro Flash?
>>
>>79144937
Why DCEU Flash is Jonah Hex?
>>
First teaser trailer
>black screen
>We hear police radio chatter
>something about a street race
>suddenly "Shots fired! Send Back Up!"
>Screen cuts away we see the car chase
>police have no chance of catching the two cars as the pull onto the freeway
>Flash lightening bolts zoom by
>both cars, now without tires, in the ground and come to a halt with sparks.
>as they come to a heads stop camera switches to show flash from behind, casually leaning on a stack of eight tires
>we hear police radio banter again
>something about a man who jumped out of a man's watch and robbed a bank before running outside and disappearing into a puddle
>Flash turns his head slightly, and is gone
>single frame shot of black letters on a white screen that read Don't Blink
>>
Do you guys think they went hard and heavy with the parallel universe angle in CW Flash (and to a lesser extent supergirl) so that they'd have a better chance of not getting canned?

Like I imagine a special on the CW right before The movie is released about Grant and Ezra meeting up. That way it's canon to both the movies and that the CW show doesn't need to go.

I hope so anyway.
>>
>>79149183
Please yes let this br true however
What the trailer is actually gonna be is
Dramatic music
Diluted colors
The flash saving some random civilian
The flash acting super serious talking to the villain
Flash running (probably away from a city destroying explosion)
>>
>>79149419
Yes please.

But I don't think the suit and even his haircut is finalized at this point. Apparently he's shooting the Harry Potter prequel now so his hair might be for it. It's a good Barry look imo.
>>
>>79145090
>There is a reason Amell has put it out there that he'll go to Marvel if they give him a roster spot.

Lol this isn't true
>>
>>79148024

When has The Flash not been edgy? He becomes a scientist cause his mom was murdered not cause he's a geek.
>>
>>79151141
>He becomes a scientist cause his mom was murdered not cause he's a geek.

>johnsfags
>>
>>79151141
First off, that's the latest version of his origin. Second, that's not edgy, you fucking stupid faggot.
>>
>>79151141
>When has The Flash not been edgy?
It wasn't edgy before 1980
>>
where's the thread to talk about CW Flash?
>>
>>79151141
This is the kind of faggot that posts "thank you based johns".
>>
>>79146326
Reminds me of DCUO cinematic version of Flash
>>
>>79144937

>that costume

yeah, just show me more suits that I would kill for to wear, DC
>>
>>79145067

>Symbol wrong way round

are you fucking retarded? do you not have eyes you mongoloid?
>>
>>79151225

>that's not edgy you fucking stupid faggot

No need to start projecting but becoming a hero because your parent(s) was murdered is as edgy as it gets you dummy. Cheer up.
>>
>>79151245
>This is the kind of faggot that posts "thank you based johns".

I definitely don't do this
>>
I'm still not set on this ezra dude for flash, I know in interviews he seems confident and even the whole "multiverse baby" was pretty sweet... But he just doesn't look the part for Barry. And I know you'll say we said the same about grant austin but this guy, he just doesn't strike me with the hero looks, I think he'd be better suited as a villain
>>
>>79151323
>he just doesn't strike me with the hero looks

What's a hero supposed to look like?
>>
>>79151323

I know what you mean but I kinda got used to him. I think him not looking like the typical superhero prettyboy is actually a positive thing

at least he'll stand out in a good way as long as the acting is decent. anybody seen movies with him? can he do it?
>>
>>79144937
Boomer, at least as a secondary villain, otherwise not interested in the movie... Im already saturated on Flash/Zoom/Cold from the tv-show
>>
>>79151350
Loved him in Perks of being a Wallflower. Re-watching it is what made me 100% believe Ezra could be a great Flash.
>>
>>79146249
>I'd dig him as Iron Fist.
Don't toy with my emotions.
>>
>>79151384

still haven't gotten around to watching that one. I really hope it's good

>tfw waiting for a flash movie since the 90s

he HAS to be good
>>
Maybe the wings come out as energy stuffy thingy when he runs, or just don't appear in this specific framing, Cap's or CW Flash's wouldn't appear either. No excuses for the shitty symbol though, and this Injustice style armor looks terrible.
>>
>>79146414
The show already has two Flashes.
>>
>>79151485

Are you talking about Wally? Cause he's black and easy to tell apart.
>>
>>79151539
No. I'm talking about the two Flashes.
>>
>>79151539
did you not notice the guy who owned the winged helmet from Earth-2?
>>
>>79151826

Jay has been the flash for like 1 episode the entire season and MIA for most of them. Hardly confusing, even to the most easily confused person out there.
>>
File: SKIN-Batman-Arkham City-CW Flash.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SKIN-Batman-Arkham City-CW Flash.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>79151268
You make it sound like he's some sort of Red Batman. He's not.
>>
File: the_flash_by_gagoism-d6kn71y.jpg (164KB, 1024x1707px) Image search: [Google]
the_flash_by_gagoism-d6kn71y.jpg
164KB, 1024x1707px
I was hoping for a break up in color, and the lack of ears really makes the design look plain unfortunately
>>
>>79154516
The ears are really necessary to make it not look like shit. When you have a cowl, you need something on there to break up the upside-down U shape, or it just looks dumb. It's part of why Cap's Avengers 1 costume looked so bad. That, and the lack of a chinstrap made the chin look small and baby-like in comparison to the helmeted head. Which is gonna be a problem here, too.
>>
Looks alien.
>>
Can't believe I'm saying I prefer CW's S2 suit over this.
>>
>>79154951
Im just hoping this is old concept art that was used for marketing. Because the film is still a good while away. Because honestly I cant understand why theyd drop one of the most crucial features of the costume when theyve already gone full out on the trinity's costumes
>>
>>79155285
Do you really think they'd use something different from the official look in this official first look at the character?

Come on. This is what he's going to look like.
>>
>>79155321
Just a thought. But you have to admit its a baffling design choice
>>
>all these tv show shitters getting BTFO

I love it

also Ezra is so cute
>>
>Fat Jamaican Aquaman was real concept art
>>
File: isotermic suit.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
isotermic suit.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>>79144937
it is assumed that the suit is designed to avoid friction, but I do not understand why you have discovered fingers.

I expects a similar suit those who use brokers skating, something more streamlined and appropriate, all those assembled parts remain aerodynamics.

Hopefully one case of a prototype, or at least in the future Flash movie, this change it for something better
>>
>>79144937
That costume looks like complete shit. I can take fingerless gloves, but a triangle shape for his chest and logo? No thunder in his ears? I dont know guys....
>>
>>79146249
>Amell Iron Fist
Oh sweet Jesus
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.