[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile on bizzaro /co/ ! (>'_')>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 19

File: bizzaro_world.jpg (111KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
bizzaro_world.jpg
111KB, 650x365px
Meanwhile on bizzaro /co/ !
(>'_')>
>>
I can't believe they banned anti-Steven Universe discussion to it's own general.
>>
>>79140594
I love meta threads.
>>
>>79140594
I sure am glad that mods did the sensible thing and banned /tv/ threads!
>>
Why does nobody ever want to talk about Steven Universe?
>>
I sure am happy.
>>
Cape comics are good.
>>
>>79140594
DEFEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL AM WORST COMIC EVER MADE
ME HATE IT SO MUCH
>>
I sure do love women and racial minorities.
>>
Can you faggots criticize John K for once?
>>
Bendis is GOAT
>>
>>79140856

Because of rule 15

No SU faggot

Glad ponies never took off like that
>>
Man im glad /tv/ and /pol/ came here. They really cleaned the place up and made it bearable
>>
File: 1455542183920.jpg (21KB, 271x270px) Image search: [Google]
1455542183920.jpg
21KB, 271x270px
Boy, Batman comics are bad.
>>
File: Stan_Lee_1975.jpg (197KB, 846x1312px) Image search: [Google]
Stan_Lee_1975.jpg
197KB, 846x1312px
Still cant believe he died so young and Fucking kirby looks like a 15 year old.
>>
upvote this if you think we need more batman and spiderman comics
also more steven universe discussion
>>
File: squirrel.jpg (86KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
squirrel.jpg
86KB, 640x360px
Why am she so sexy? my dick goes so soft looking at her.
>>
I can't get enough of these cowboy comics. I just love that everything the little 2 retract is a cowboy comic.
>>
>>79141283
I made a post about that on my tumblr, if it gets enough notes mods may consider it!
>>
I love comics & cartoons.
>>
File: Angry_Azula_yells.png (118KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Azula_yells.png
118KB, 333x250px
I'm glad Azula finally found God and forgave her mom no that she's apart of team avatar in the 5th season of the last airbender coming on at 6pm. On. Nick
>>
Young Justice Go! the the hottest thing on Nick right now. Harvey Universe is also doing really well. WB channel did big after annexing Disney. WB's top show is the new Ducktales reboot.
>>
Marvel > DC face it
>>
>>79140594
Norm of the North received critical acclaimed.
Does bizzaro /co/, agree # 1 animated film of the year?
>>
>>79141171
Did you forget Frank Miller's Batman? Those were amazing!
>>
man, Disney, Nick, and CN are on the top of their game this year
>>
>>79141575
It's a shame Don Rosa is writing for Ducktales. His irrational hatred for the Barks comics really shows.
>>
File: Dredd Seal of LAW.png (72KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd Seal of LAW.png
72KB, 190x190px
WE AM THE ANARCHY!!!!!!
>>
>>79140594
I'm so glad the mods banned Steven Universe generals.

What a bunch of right old chaps.
>>
>>79141670
Nickelodean giving the rights of Avatar and invader zim to adult swim we knew it was coming but I'm still mad. Disney making another season of gravity falls was another bad move
>>
I wish Autism Time wouldn't fill the catalog every fucking day.
>>
File: 489346.png (74KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
489346.png
74KB, 620x430px
He's Good News
>>
>>79140594
I'm glad we now have a shitload of Steven Universe threads instead of containing it to a single general.

What a swell idea, I wish I came up with it myself.
>>
>>79141818
Well, it makes sense since moot made /cog/ for generals.
>>
File: 1453003084225.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1453003084225.png
43KB, 706x669px
remember when lex stole 4 Cookies. and that's great.
>>
Anybody remember The Simpsons? It was a great show, shame it got so few seasons.
>>
>>79140594
I sure love not being able to discuss my favorite cartoon on a cartoon imageboard.
>>
The oblongs has been on for years.
Any idea when it and mission hill will stop?
>>
Peanuts movie was terrible.
>>
>>79142151
>meanwhile Gargoyles and Young Justice have been renewed for yet another season
Weisman is such a fucking hack, why does he keep getting work?
>>
me waifu am a virgin!
>>
Ultimatum was the best comic in history. try to prove me wrong.

protip: you can't.
>>
File: evanescence CANT WAKE UP.jpg (36KB, 331x459px) Image search: [Google]
evanescence CANT WAKE UP.jpg
36KB, 331x459px
PUT ME TO SLEEP!
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 470x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 470x348px
>mfw new captain pronin season
I am so exited!
>>
Guys have you seen Teen Titans GO! yet?
Its so much better than that old boring teen titans.
>>
Boy, do I love reading comics.
>>
Calvin and Hobbes isn't that great and is pretty pretentious at times

Sure am glad no one here sucks the creators dick aggressively and white knight him
>>
I sure am glad no one blows their autism all over the place whenever Steven universe is mentioned
>>
Questionable content is such a great comic but I'm glad we don't have a thread on it 24/7.
>>
Do you think the Simpsons would have come into its own if it hadn't been cancelled midway into season 3?
>>
I love modern cartoons. Really, mostly everyone does and I'm not alone in that. The dialogue just 'flows' better.
>>
So, Michel Bay is directing Inhumanoids 5...

And yet Hasbro continues to completely ignore Transformers... it just ain't fair.
>>
>>79144669
Oh boy, I love tripfags! Especially Boco!
>>
We really need more iconsole wars and /tv/ memes on this board.
>>
Company wars? What's that? We just love to talk about our favorite characters and stories!
>>
I'm happy, and my life is filled with ambition and joy!
>>
>>79140957
Bizarro /pol/ pls stay, your input always improves threads and keeps them on topic.
>>
Hey guise what if

Guise listen

What if

Guise

What if instead of Dark Horse, it had been Marvel that launched a cinematic universe? Would an Avengers movie be better or worse than the BPRD?
>>
File: completely useless.jpg (21KB, 256x254px) Image search: [Google]
completely useless.jpg
21KB, 256x254px
Can we just talk about how great the GoldenFilms version of Beauty and Beast was? I wasn't expecting such high-art after that shitty Disney version of the story.
>>
File: WenDipSYMBOLISM.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WenDipSYMBOLISM.gif
3MB, 640x360px
I can't believe Disney contracted that clean-shaven titan for 5 more seasons of this absolute garbage.
They're just keep dragging the tall redhead's secret pedocrush on and on...
>>
File: progress.jpg (605KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
605KB, 2016x1512px
Lads that series finale of Korra tho

>Where Korra had to metalbend that Atomic Device and use the Avatar State to chuck it as hard into the ocean as she could before it went Thermonuclear

>Asami laughing psychotically how she almost turned everyone within a 1000 mile radius into scorched irradiated ashes as Korra angerly restrains herself from killing her because of her reckless endangerment of human life

10/10 BASED BRYKE GOAT WRITERS!
>>
File: 1453162589068.jpg (46KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1453162589068.jpg
46KB, 600x549px
>>79147114
I can't believe they got rid of May-Belle, she was the best character!
>>
Every morning I wake up with boundless joy at all the opportunities I have ahead of me and the near endless choices I have in the way of entertainment across multiple media. Truly this is a great time to be alive.

Also, I can't wait for Sixpack v. Superman.
>>
Man of Steel is the pinnacle of cape movies, I can't wait for the masterpiece that's gonna be BvS
>>
>>79147292
I'm surprised DC could pull it off after the festering log of shit that was The Dark Knight trilogy.

I suppose the third one was marginally better, but they should've dropped Bane, such a forgettable character.
>>
>>79147334
I was really bummed about Batman, after all we were coming from the incredible space opera that was Green Lantern
>>
>>79147409
>the incredible space opera that was Green Lantern

I loved how many practical effects they used for the aliens, and the costume department deserved every award they got for building that suit.
>>
>>79144669
Post more Boco! ;3
>>
>>79141171
>mentions Batman
>posts Superman

U okay m8?
>>
File: 568.png (78KB, 399x240px) Image search: [Google]
568.png
78KB, 399x240px
>>79142548
>>
>>79140594
>(>'_')>

Way to go, guy, good job! You definitely belong here!
>>
>>79144497
are you kidding me, i think they are shit! i can't relate to any characters, the writing is always terrible, and they always piss me off with their messages of supporting kids to act like the Toxic ass "Manly Man" sub culture that has taken over in the past few years. god do i REALLY hate modern cartoons
>>
File: timmy's mom.jpg (28KB, 232x274px) Image search: [Google]
timmy's mom.jpg
28KB, 232x274px
>>79140594
This is literally the best thing ever in any series.
>>
I sure do love /a/ and I hope to see more /a/ related content posted here.
>>
>>79147292
Me am not see how anybody hate Man of Protection.
>>
>>79140594
Why is everyone here so fucking racist and sexist?
Go back to >>>/pol/ you shitlords
>>
>>79147901
Too bad it had such a short run. The limited cast of characters could have really stretched their wings if only they had more time to interact with more people. Shame.
>>
webcomics are serious business.
>>
>>79148769
For real. Like holy fuck, have you guys seen the latest update of Questionable Content? Jeph Jacques is definitely the GOAT writer and artist in my opinion. Keeps getting better and better.
>>
Anime is superior.
>>
>>79141119
I know what you're trying to say but it seems incredibly off somehow
>>
>>79148256
No its bizarre /co/. Not actual /co/. Here /pol/ definately isn't an annoyance that can't go more than two posts screamin about tumblr is a female black or gay person is mentioned
>>
Anyone remember homestuck? Shame it was so short lived but it was better than the garbage before it. Why the hell did problem sleuth lat 7 years.
>>
>>79147292
Are you kidding? Man of Steel is boring trash, and BvS will be too.
>>
>>79140594
WHERE AM YOU PANTS?
>>
Man, I miss when cartoons were allowed to be funny. Nowadays we can't get a half-decent comedy show unless it's an action-comedy. Don't get me wrong, I love action shows, but it seems like we've had a continuous stream of them since 2011. It'd be nice to have more lighthearted, screwball comedies amidst all the serious plots.

CN could at least greenlight something that ISN'T a DC cartoon. I swear DC Nation totally took over that channel.
;_;
>>
Who else is excited for the next QC update? I swear this comic doesn't stop getting better.
>>
THEY ARE BRINGING BACK JACK IN 2016!
Who else is HYPE?!
>>
>>79150341
my friend, clearly you have yet to discover a thing called "Alt-Ctrl-Del"
Truly, in my opinion, the best webcomic.
>>
>>79142057
you unsure you forgetting right? Lex gave 40 cakes to charity, that not as many as ten fours, and thats excellent.
>>
>>79150555
His gain comic was pretty good but people seem to always forget it.
>>
>>79140594
Marvel is publishing so many great comics!
>>
>>79141101
Bendis!
>>
File: itTFPey.gif (1MB, 1276x718px) Image search: [Google]
itTFPey.gif
1MB, 1276x718px
>>79141370
>>79141283
Let's make a change.org petition folks.
I'm subscribed to a mods patreon so I'll send it his way once we reach enough signatures.
>>
I so glad we finally got rid of those hunger games threads, my weekends have never been more fun. If i does come back, they better post the same old characters
>>
It's perfectly fine for adults to watch children's cartoons!
>>
>>79141930
Overrated post
>>
>>79140594
Bendis is a great writer and all, but I wish he would use more speech bubbles.
>>
Man, I'm so glad Wander Over Yonder is still good! That Lord Dominator character was a spectacular addition!
>>
You know, I really wish cartoons would tackle more social issues, like how there is not enough representation for women and non-whites.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.