[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight? Danny Phantom or Jenny Wakeman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 09tj8.jpg (63KB, 629x481px) Image search: [Google]
09tj8.jpg
63KB, 629x481px
Who would win in a fight?

Danny Phantom or Jenny Wakeman?
>>
Me.
>>
>>79113877
Danny. He could take over machines just like Technus
>>
>>79113877
XJ9 is probably the most powerful Nicktoon
>>
>>79113877
they fuck. somehow.
>>
>>79113877
He can become intangible. He's no match.
>>
>>79114113
>most powerful
>When Fairy Odd Parents are around
>>
>>79114826
Too bad fairies can't kill due to the Rules.
>>
they finna fuc
>>
>>79114113
When I was a kid, I had a whole set-up for a Nicktoons shared universe.

Danny, Jenny, and Aang were the most powerful, in a whole rock-paper-scissors cycle. Danny beat Jenny because he could go intangible. Jenny beat Aang because she was durable enough to withstand anything the Avatar state threw at her. Aang beat Danny because of spirit bullshit and lightning bending fucking up Danny's corporeal form.
>>
>>79114826
They're reigned in by rules. The show really does balance it out to make no one creature ultimately powerful
>>
File: Danny Phantom.png (847KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Danny Phantom.png
847KB, 1252x1252px
Danny. He's Martian Manhunter lite.
>Super Strength, Speed, Durability, Agility
>Flight
>Intangibility
>Energy Projection
>Constructs
>Ice Powers
>Sonic Scream
>Invisibility
>Telekinesis (He used it exactly once,)
>Duplication
>Shapeshifting/Transformation
>Weather Manipulation (Temporary)
>Possible Power Mimicry
>etc.

The man is versatile as hell, there is literally nothing Jenny can do to counter him. Danny's defeats mainly come from jobbing and inexperience.
He and Vlad are City Busters in strength.
>>
File: IMG_20160118_204624.jpg (52KB, 304x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160118_204624.jpg
52KB, 304x425px
>>79114917
To be fair you weren't that far off.
>>
>>79114826
Aren't fairy godparents noticeably at the their best when assigned to a godchild?
>>
>>79114858
You'd be surprised what you could live through.
>>
>>79115028
>He and Vlad are City Busters in strength.
When they fused, the only reason Earth and the Ghost Zone were still around was because he wasn't done fucking with it yet.
I'd say they're a little above city busting on their own.
>>
>>79114858
>The Rules
>not Da Rules
You had one job anon
>>
File: 1449172053010.png (37KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449172053010.png
37KB, 450x400px
>>79115222
>>
>>79114826
Have you completely forgotten about Avatar?
>>
depends on how long the fight goes

Danny could just phase through or posses her

though if she knew there were ghost enemies beforehand her mom will probably install anti-ghost abilities into her
>>
>>79114858
Poof and Norm are basically omnipotent though..
>>
>>79115944
The average fairy has enough power to rewrite universal laws and cause impossible things.
>>
>>79113877
>Danny beats up Jenny
>Jenny gets an anti-ghost upgrade
>Jenny wins
>>
>>79116473
>Possessing that which has no life.
>>
>>79116779
possessing machines happens all the time in DP

to the point where you can see that their fight would be started by Technus
>>
>>79114013
nah man, jenny can just shut down her brain to avoid possession. she did it when the teen team was testing her might.
>>
>>79114858
Good thing Jenny isn't technically alive, she's a Robot.

"I wish Jenny was turned off"

GGWP
>>
File: calculator in math class.png (508KB, 728x510px) Image search: [Google]
calculator in math class.png
508KB, 728x510px
>>79113877
This actually kind of happened with Jenny's fight with Misty in Mist Opportunities.
Misty is kind of like a nerfed Danny. And she kicked Jenny's ass, so that should give us a general idea of how a fight with Danny would go.
At the time, Jenny was fighting at low power, but I can't really see how she could counter the intangibility shit even at full power.

That said, Jenny's real strength is how versatile and upgradeable she can be. The episode with that electric vampire guy was pretty much all about this. He completely fucked her up time and time again, and she kept upgrading herself trying to beat him, and eventually came up with the proper planning and equipment to stop him.
My point here being that Jenny might actually be able to beat Danny if allowed time and resources to prepare, or maybe even a practice round. Were Danny to just fight her out of nowhere there is no way in hell she would ever win. It's kind of like the old "Batman vs. Superman, Batman could win with prep time" argument. Although, considering how cautious and patient Jenny is (not at all) coming up with inventions and plans to beat Danny could prove to be a challenge in of itself.

So, in a fair and sudden fight, Danny would absolutely win. In a planned fight after prep time, Jenny has a chance; not at all a good chance, but still a chance.
The only thing I can think of that could actually put the odds in her favor is some super special anti-ghost deus ex machina Nora comes up with. Again, this would require prep time to make, and as we have not seen anything like this in the show, it seems unlikely to happen.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 626x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 626x700px
>>79115644
>>
>>79117270
nope
>>
>>79113877
Neither Korra and Aang annihilate them both.
>>
File: life as a teenage what.png (4KB, 253x246px) Image search: [Google]
life as a teenage what.png
4KB, 253x246px
>>79117898
>Implying Korra would do something constructive and helpful to her and her friends' goals on purpose
>Implying Korra wouldn't be tricked into helping the clearly evil Vexus create some spirit-galaxy-warp allowing the remnants of the Cluster to invade Earth with enslaved spirits
>>
>>79113877
Danny is such a boring ass character, worse thing about that show.
>>
>>79116535
>The average fairy
Are you sure? The main characters do that on a routine basis, but I think I remember them saying that Cosmo was one of the most ridiculously powerful fairies in the history of Fairy World. Could an average fairy do the same thing?
>>
>>79118058
>show tries to make Danny relateable by pointing out he gets Cs and Ds
>show creators dont realize even a retard can get As in the US public school system
>>
>>79117132
Did that scene give anyone a boner as a kid.
>>
>>79114113
Stretchy Arms and Extendo-fingers > Ghostly Wail
>>
>>79115028
Not to mention he has ghost powered armor.
>>
>>79114113
Jimmy Neutron would turn her into cheese with his cheese Ray.
>>
>>79113877
Better question, OP: who would win in a fight, Jenny Wakeman or Samurai Jack?
>>
>>79114113
Korra can metal bend.
>>
>>79118213
...It was the dull giggling that did it for me.
>>
>>79115297

Thanks Jafar.
>>
>>79113877

Robots have no soul so he can't interact or be perceived by jenny in any way, and unlike regular possession she is autonomous so he couldn't puppet her around

Is not a match up, they literally can't fight unless he goes regular boy and gets his face slapped
>>
>>79122533
You do know he has other powers, right?
>>
>MLAATR is 13 years old
>Danny Phantom is 12 years old

Where does the time go
>>
>>79123064
You think that's bad.

>FOP is 15 years old
>Spongebob is 17 years old
>>
>>79117132
>jenny can just shut down her brain to avoid possession
Irrelevant. Danny can still overshadow inanimate and mindless things.
>>
The one whose third season didn't get completely screwed by Nickelodeon.
>>
>>79125835
>>
>>79113877
How much prep time does Danny Phantom get?
>>
Does Jenny have any anti-ghost gear?
>>
>>79113877
Couldnt Jenny just upgrade some of her weapons into anti-ghost ectoplasm cannons like how the Men in White used?

Also Jenny can resist possession that was shown in the "normal" episode.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.