[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoon Constituency Plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 10

File: PhotoGrid_1453159896981_1.jpg (637KB, 2038x1326px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1453159896981_1.jpg
637KB, 2038x1326px
What would be his constituency plan to kill Garnet?
And
Other tough cartoon characters you can think of kinda a Comics vs Cartoon thing.

RULES:
1-No Help. Plans have to be ones he can execute solo. Since he usually has the "I have to destroy him" mentality when making them.
2- Batman tech. Only weapons Batman would have access to so no magic or alien weapons that aren't really his.
3 You're not Batman. As a viewer and reader you have knowledge of specific things such as weaknesses. Batman info would mostly come come from security tapes and publications on events involving them.
5-Standard current gen Batman. Regular Batman strength and intelligence so no God of Knowledge or Power Rings.
>>
>>79106993
Kidnap Steven. Tell Crystal Gems that he won't harm him but that he's keeping him hostage until Garnet unfuses (he knows that Garnet is a fusion from simple observation and deduction). Garnet sees this as the most expedient way to make sure that Steven is available should Diamond/Cluster trouble go down. She splits and either Ruby or Sapphire agree to stay with Batman to ensure that Garnet doesn't re-fuse. Garnet is effectively dead.
>>
File: 1452133373303.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452133373303.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>79106993
>rules
>1
>2
>3
>5

What happened to 4 OP?
>>
>>79107522
His plan would be a lot simpler if you think about it a bit. Garnet's ability to see into the future starts to fail when strong emotion is involved. Thus, he either a( hires insurgents/ IRA members/ other emotionally involved groups or b( gets himself emotionally invested into her destruction, thus effectively bringing her down to somebody who is strong and fast, but not much else.
>>
>>79107749
Erased it. Seemed to limiting guess I forgot to change the 5.
>>
>>79107901
He said no help, lol
>>
He could just make a gem destabilizer like the one Jasper used, maybe even in gun form. GG
>>
>>79107949
See plan B. I was simply suggesting the more logical course of action considering the situation as an alternative.
>>
Almost nothing is known about the Crystal Gems outside of Beach city, the government sure doesnt know a thing. on second thought, he would have to obtain a gem destabilizer and reverse engineer it to make one. He would have no way to get one since the only 2 seen in the show were vaporized.
>>
>>79108132
Well, nothing is known about the CGs outside of Beach city actually
>>
>>79106993
put on one of his many mech suits and smash her
>>
>>79108325
This
>>
>>79107901
I like it, but I don't think Batman would be know about how Garnet's future-vision works, or maybe even wouldn't know that she has it at all. I can accept that he's able to figure out that she's a fusion.
>>
>>79108934
Shoot her until she dies.

And you have a containment thread for a reason.
>>
>>79108986
Are you going to do this with every su related thread?
>>
>>79106993
Bullets through the gems.
Just snipe her damn gems.
>>
>>79107977
How do you figure he would "just make" such a thing when he doesn't know it exists because only the Gems ever saw it in action?
You can't just say "Batman can do anything because he's Batman", you should at least try to justify him already having a similar weapon in canon.
Remember, it's not just electricity, that wouldn't affect Garnet.
>butthurt SUfag
Oh, I'm not disputing that Batman would win. But winning in this particular way sounds like meta knowledge.
>>
File: 682746480265.jpg (9KB, 215x189px) Image search: [Google]
682746480265.jpg
9KB, 215x189px
>>79109665
I followed up on that error with the two posts right after it
>>
>>79106993
Is constituency some kind of maymay I don't know? or have none of the 11 people that posted in this even realized that it should be CONTINGENCY?
>>
>>79106993
Batman would have files on Ruby and Sapphire and would exploit Ruby's hotheadedness to cause an inner struggle between Ruby and Sapphire and cause them to split. Take out Sapphire as quickly as possible and Ruby will be easy.
>>
File: 1426881094188.png (837KB, 892x515px) Image search: [Google]
1426881094188.png
837KB, 892x515px
>>79106993
Garnet ain't shit. She lost a fight to a waffle, needed an eighty year old woman's leadership to defeat a pufferfish, and can barely hold her own team together without Steven's help. Batman could take her down no problem.
>>
>>79109344
>thinking that would work
Does no one remember the time Amethyst got cracked. The force her gem withstood was several times greater than a bullet impact.

Also
>batman
>using guns
Now you're double stupid.
>>
>>79106993

The thing is, there's no way for Batman to fight *just* Garnet. She's got family. Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, and probably even Peridot at this point are all going to come gunning for him if he starts shit.

It's like fighting an entire squad of Martian Manhunters that don't have any of J'onn's weaknesses.
>>
First Batman disguises himself as a youth. Perhaps a foreign youth, from an Asian country possibly. He infiltrates the area, maybe taking a cue from Superman to hide behind a pair of glasses. He befriends Steven, and joins him on his adventures. He holds back, even with aliens around him, but eventually he has to fight alongside Steven and the gems, just to catch up with them, to learn their secrets, to hear their stories.

Finally, after discovering how future vision works, after understanding the nature of gem physiology and how he has to aim for the hands, after standing on top of the two gems making sure not to crush them, Steven looks at him and through hurt tears asks, "... Connie?"
>>
>>79106993
batman just fuses with steven and beats the shit out of her
>>
>>79109344

That's the sort of thing that it sounds like future vision would make it nigh impossible to actually pull off.

There are times that her future vision fails her in a fight because she is too busy fighting in the present to pay attention to the future, but 'random surprise' attacks are the thing that she seems to be best at dealing with. Like the time that she swatted away a random lightning bolt during a storm.

She is also the only crystal gem that can cover her gems with something you can't just shoot through (her gauntlets) so the moment any of her senses (future or no) alert her to danger she can protect her gems pretty easily.
>>
>>79109865
That would imply he would know how gems worked to the smallest detail when they've only fused and infused i n private
>>
>>79109344
All gems have visible gem/weakspot except of Garnet...

>Her gems are in the same place as her weapon
>A big hardass punching gautlets
She is the best gem for a reason
>>
>>79109865

I don't even think it is possible for him to have files on Ruby and Sapphire without being intimately aware of the details of 6000 years ago, information maybe two humans in the world have, both of which are close friends of the crystal gems.

Garnet doesn't spend enough time unfused for all but the most dedicated of stalkers to even know that R and S exist.
>>
>>79109344
That wouldn't work her's are hidden in her hands and with her reflexes durability and future vision would be hard to penetrate her hard light body.
>>
>>79109996
lol just see BvsS trailer batman using a grenade laucher or some shit...if the movie becomes popular...you betcha they gonna put in the comics somehow

>cant wake up.jpg
>>
>>79108325
Could he even take her?
>>
>>79110291

What was even the point of the mech suit? The only reason it let him go toe-to-toe with Clark is because Clark was holding back like he always does. Has Bruce even used it against anyone that was actually trying to kill him?
>>
>>79110056
Would be to emotionally unstable and break.
>>
File: ram_s2_ep205.jpg (42KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ram_s2_ep205.jpg
42KB, 620x349px
How would they both try to outsmart and outmeta each other /co/?
>>
>>79110045
Well knowing batman he could just make a distabalizer and gem those fuckers back into their rocks.
>>
>>79110544

>H-hey Br *uuuurrrrp* Bruce. I've been to five hundred different realities where your parents are still alive and you're a complete shit in every one of them. Get on my level, smalltime.
>>
>>79110291

Honestly, the actual strength of the gems fluctuates from episode to episode because Steven is the main character and in order to be relevant some fights have to be toned down so he can participate.

Peak tier Garnet is far above anything an unmodified human could hope to deal with, though there are plenty of things in the DC universe stronger than her that batman has dealt with.

The real problem is that Garnet has no exploitable weaknesses. You basically have no choice but to brute force solution the problem, and we have seen these Gems survive being in a crashing spaceship without protection, one of which was at the center of the explosion that brought down that ship in the first place. Their hardlight bodies are absurdly tough, as in "can probably take a punch from superman" tier, though they seem somewhat weaker when it comes to edged or pointed weapons.

They also lack any kind of internal biology unless they intentionally shapeshift one, so martial arts against them is virtually worthless.
>>
>>79110550
OP was pretty particular, Batman couldn't just fart out a destablizer out of nowhere because he's Batman, he'd have to know that's what he needs, and find out how to make one, and that's even assuming the materials to make one even exist on Earth.
>>
>>79110550
>2- Batman tech. Only weapons Batman would have access to so no magic or alien weapons that aren't really his.

Also, how the fuck is he just going to magically invent a counter weapon that he has no idea will work or even exists?
>>
>>79110550

Its worth pointing out the the destabilizer worked exactly once: when the gems had no idea thats what it was.

In the rematch, disarming Jasper and breaking the destabilizer was almost trivial, and Jasper is more more powerful than Batman.

Its entirely possible that even if Batman HAD the weapon, he wouldn't actually be able to land a hit with it because of just how much stronger and faster Gems are compared to humans.
>>
This is the worst idea for a thread I've ever seen
>>
>>79110624
>so martial arts against them is virtually worthless.

>Bats leaps in with lightning-fast pressure point strikes that would completely and utterly disable a human opponent
>Garnet just kind of gives him a "da fuk wrong wit'chu?" look over the top edge of her shades
>she then proceeds to backhand him across town and into the water tower
>>
>>79110629
The Homeworld ruins on Earth have Diamond technology. I'd be surprised that he hasn't exploited the opportunity.
>>
>>79106993
Create his own Gem Destabilizer. Then a device to fire it as a wide-range pulse.

And since Gems aren't people, Bruce can pull out all the stops as it wouldn't violate his "no-kill" rule.

Alternately, some kind of unique vibration that can cause Gems to shatter. Possibly based off of bat sounds.
>>
File: Batman-2011-035-016.jpg (137KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-2011-035-016.jpg
137KB, 520x800px
>>79106993
>Standard current gen Batman. Regular Batman strength and intelligence so no God of Knowledge or Power Rings.

Dude. You might as well be send Steven a letter telling him that he's going to need some new rock aunts.

Besides, Garnet's basically Clayface with mediocre precognition, so he's had experience with shapeshifting clod warriors.
>>
>>79111046
How would he build a destabilizer, he has no idea that they're a thing in the first place. Even if he knew how would he make a destabilizer that he knows works on gems without any research/testing?
>>
>>79110951
They wouldn't have destablizers, those are new technologies.
>>
>>79110544
>>79110591
"M-Morty! That little 5D bastard friend of the Batcuck turned my hands into lobster claws for insulting his waifu. And w-w-urp-we're not talking that cutesy Littler Mermaid bs. These are like big, red grabby tumors. And I've got this-this massive itch going on downstairs. Right down there below the b-burp-belt Morty. It hurts, Morty. It's making me feel old, Morty. I can't even unbuckle my pants right now and I'm not flexible enough to do it with my mouth. You've got put some lotion or something on it, Morty. Please, Morty. It itches so bad. By the way, don't quote me on this, but I think he replaced all my pubic hair with sea urchin barbs."
>>
File: hellbat forging.jpg (579KB, 996x1465px) Image search: [Google]
hellbat forging.jpg
579KB, 996x1465px
>>79110045
>The thing is, there's no way for Batman to fight *just* Garnet. She's got family. Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, and probably even Peridot at this point are all going to come gunning for him if he starts shit.

Well if we're bringing super buddies into this.
>>
>>79106993
Step 1 - Kidnap Steven
Step 2 - Stash him somewhere beyond the Gem's reach (ex. Watchtower)
Step 3 - Deliver ultimatum, Steven will be returned, unharmed, if Garnet shatters her own gems
Step 4 - Garnet sacrifices herself to save Steven because Garnet is best mom
>>
>>79110047
Connie's Dad turning out to be Batman. I'd love to see that.
>>
>>79111609
What if Garnet uses future vision to see if Batman's lying about hurting Steven. Batman wouldn't hurt an innocent child, so Garnet would obviously go and kick Batman's ass
>>
>>79111927

Honestly, I'd bet more on Steven breaking out of confinement himself. He is pretty resourceful, and has good defenses and limited shapeshifting. He is also far stronger than anyone his age should be, though he rarely uses it because he clearly doesn't know he is stronger than a human.

It wouldn't be hard for Batman, focusing on the fight with Garnet, to underestimate what it takes to hope Steven himself hostage.
>>
>>79111609
Like they wouldnt be sure of Steven being able to protect himself and use that as leverage to go and find Batman and kick his ass.
>>
He kidnaps either Amethyst or Peridot and tortures them for information about Gem weaknesses. Then he goes to work.
>>
>>79112312
How? You can't just allow Batman pull off shit like that.
>>
>>79112348
Beatings most likely. Plus, Bruce is a bit of a psychopath. A creative one at that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqjR9rFelpw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q_oe2R_WB8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E00_YTCM4bk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rYqsoDAIl0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPjv1SB8rBo
>>
>>79112540
Good ol' Batman

>I don't kill, but I will basically leave you to die if you don't tell me what I want to know
>>
File: 1444963337159.png (164KB, 726x805px) Image search: [Google]
1444963337159.png
164KB, 726x805px
>>79106993
>What would be his constituency plan to kill Garnet?
First off why would they fight?
Secondly gems aren't that difficult to kill you just have to shatter the gem, Saitama can punch away the atmosphere for hundreds of miles, breaking a a pair of gemstones wouldn't be difficult.
>>
>>79113609
where the hell are you getting Saitama from this....this about freaking Batman.
>>
>>79113919
Wow I am tired as shit it looked like Saitama in the thumbnail.
I should go to bed...
Still though just crack the fucking gem stone and their dead, but since it's Batman he would probably just poof her and find some way to store the gems.
>>
>>79114198
You act like he could just casually do that.
>>
>>79115152
How was I doing that?
>>
>>79115555
how's he going to be able to get into the situation to allow himself to crack or poof their gems?
>>
Have we ever really seen Garnet at her peak? Has she done any feats in particular that would show off how strong, fast, durable she is? The only time we've ever really seen her lose a fight was to a gem destabilizer and that's a one shot move
>>
Would Batman be able to use "lethal" force in this scenario?

Assuming he would know that gems just lose their physical forms when grevious injury is sustained, and can't "die" unless their gems are shattered, would Batman permit himself to do whatever's necessary to destabilize her physical form, or would Batman only try to subdue her?
>>
>>79111046
You mean his own form of Batcock?
>>
>>79109344
Garnet can predict movements dumbfuck, and even if her future vision failed I'm sure a weak human bullet can't destroy a gem
>>
File: i regret saving this already.jpg (43KB, 413x393px) Image search: [Google]
i regret saving this already.jpg
43KB, 413x393px
>>79117334
>Bruce giving Garnet the Batcock
fucking fund it, please
>>
>>79116196
Well, there's also the time she lost against a Lapis-clone of herself... So there's that one, I guess
>>
>>79117464
it was more of a stalemate.
>>
>>79117464
>she lost
the fight didn't finish. they were pretty much in dead heat. the only person who outright lost to their clone was amethyst
>>
if he's able to observe all the gems not just garnet he would see physical damage poof amethyst or pearl at some point an they come back fine

so since garnet is the same and generally a force for good that would be the angle he takes

poof her then contain her gems

most likely with a controlled explosion

the problem is she has future sight but its not constantly on so he would have to lay a trap and wait for her to fall into it avoiding direct confrontation if possible while also making sure Steven's not in the blast

though with the gem ship crashing and humans freely picked up gem tech with has anti gem tech in it

its reasonable to think he could make a disrupt batarange
>>
>>79115966
>how's he going to be able to get into the situation to allow himself to crack or poof their gems?
The same way superhero crossovers always happen, some contrived bullshit.
>>
>>79117683
>01
how would he know she has future sight?
>>
>>79117683
the fuck it isnt reasonable..the ship is destroyed..it BLEW UP....and how would even fucking know what half the shit on there even does?
>>
>>79106993
>"Constituency Plan"

Is this supposed to be some kind of new joke I don't know about? Did you do this on purpose, like a "diamond dozen"/"donut steel" sort of thing?
>>
>>79106993
>constituency
Not contingency
>>
>>79111609
>watchtower
>beyond the gem's reach

They can fly to the moon on a magic pink lion.
>>
>>79111609
you realize the gems can rather casually jump super high into the air right?
>>
>>79118783
"the watchtower" is a space-station
>>
>>79107977
If Batman can figure out she's a fusion, he'd just make a few "Bat-oscillators" to set up a rhythmic device that would cause one of the two gems to oscillate too much and break the fusion. At that point, he switches to the take down ruby and take down sapphire plans.
>>
>>79108132
>>79108160
That has to be false. There's gem tech and corrupted gems around the world. So there's bound to be artifacts and specimens for study. I bet many good artifacts/gem tech pieces and specimens are already sitting in Batman's private collection as interesting/dangerous animals and interesting/odd cultural artifacts. Remember, the gems came to Earth 6,000 years ago, set up shop as an early colony, then suffered and internal rift, fought a planet wide civil war, and ended in a terrible holocaust event that left only a handful of fully non-corrupt gems left on earth, leaving all their advanced tech just lieing around for study.
>>
>>79111173
re:image
How is that even possible? It's been stated many times that Flash thinks FTL. That he thinks and moves so fast that a nano-second is 10 billion years to him (at least when using his speed powers). So how in a basic DC continuality, can Bats spray a (nearly) perfect frictionless surface just where and when it will be in Flash's way? Does he coat the whole fucking continent with it?

That was a bad take down. I get it is plot required, but it just doesn't make sense with what they've continually spewed out about Flash.
>>
>>79110728
>Faster

I'm with you on the gems being much stonger and more durable than humans, but have they ever been shown to be superhuman in speed at all? Outside possibly Jasper's Spindash?
>>
>>79119026
Because Snyder is a hack and normies love Batgod.
>>
>>79117503

No it wasn't. The clone was causing some good damage to Garnet, Garnet didn't do jack to it because it was just water and could reform at a whim even if she was "beating" it.

>>79117539
Garnet was losing, as was Pearl.

It wasn't a dead heat stalemate at all, it was the gems stubbornly trying to prevent an inevitable loss.
>>
>>79118816
aw goddamit I got told
>>
Garnet can be disabled by a flashing lights display.

Bruce'll be fine.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.