[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars Rebels - Darth Giantess Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 656
Thread images: 104

>Rebels Mid-Season Trailer
https://youtu.be/LJyxPDEvo9U

>New Rebels Clip: (Princess Leia CONFIRMED, New Episode Airs January 20th)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmPBFBjNHVE

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
http://imgur.com/a/wnoIs

>Download links: (Books, Comics, Rebels, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Newest Rebels Recon Episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrVry8kgyw

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy
>>
>>79098198
>Not Snollum Edition

You had one job...
>>
TWO MORE DAYS
>>
So I am making a /co/ recommendations Guide for the Canon material, I think it could help a lot because we always seem to get people asking "Is x good?" each thread. But obviously, I am going to need more opinions than just my own, so how about helping out?

Comics:

>Star Wars
http://strawpoll.me/6575081

>Vader
http://strawpoll.me/6575096

>Princess Leia
http://strawpoll.me/6575101

>Kanan: The Last Padawan
http://strawpoll.me/6575107

>Lando
http://strawpoll.me/6575110

>Vader Down
http://strawpoll.me/6575116

>Chewbacca
http://strawpoll.me/6575121

>Shattered Empire
http://strawpoll.me/6575128

>Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir
http://strawpoll.me/6575135
>>
File: Obi Wan likes flying for once.gif (532KB, 480x264px) Image search: [Google]
Obi Wan likes flying for once.gif
532KB, 480x264px
Previous Thread: >>79087889
>>
>>79098237
Which "Star Wars", cAnon? There's been three at the very least.
>>
File: rebels.png (211KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
rebels.png
211KB, 500x278px
Is this pic an accurate representation of Star Wars Rebels?
>>
since ashoka left the jedi order do you think she went around the galaxy exploring her newfound sexual liberation until the empire outlawed such lewd activities inwich she responded by taking up the alias fulcrum
>>
>>79098274
context clues mate
use them
>>
>>79098309
Nubs this is intended for ain't gonna know, mate.
>>
>>79098237

That's too much work, the Darth Vader Annual with Leinil Yu is A+, basically the best any kind of non-film Star Wars thing can be.

The Star Wars arc drawn by Stuart Immonen is also a goofy apex for the comic with "everyone gets a lightsaber for one battle" and a nice range of character moments.

Everything else adequate, exactly as alright as it can be.
>>
>>79098290
She probably tried to go be with Lux Bonteri and then took up being a Jedi again after the Empire killed him.
>>
>>79098275
Pretty much
>>
>>79098275
Needs Luminara's freshly preserved corpse for the full effect
>>
>>79098231
>Gollum falls into Mount Doom with the One Ring
>uses it to magically transport into Star Wars
>horribly burned by lava, fashions the snoke identity as the Ring allows him to become the new Dark Lord
>can finally sit up straight
>the knights of ren are his Wraiths

This is all coming together too well. We're onto you, JJ, you hack!
>>
>>79098366
Wasn't the Onderon arc supposed to be the end of Lux x Ahsoka?
>>
>Anovos Stormtrooper kits have started shipping

Woo
>>
>>79098418
Just the beginning after Ahsoka drops Lux's new girlfriend
>>
>>79098290
Well, in some of the reels that weren't finished she did meet a guy that was working as a mechanic
>>
>>79098418
The garbage nigress he was into there died, he just needed time.
>>
>>79098459
>there will never be a lewd spinoff prequel to rebels called "fullcum"
>>
File: SteelaHS-WoTF.jpg (33KB, 512x672px) Image search: [Google]
SteelaHS-WoTF.jpg
33KB, 512x672px
>>79098461
Garbage nigress? Get your eyes checked. Well... maybe is just me and my taste for chocolate girls
>>
>>79098407
The visual clues are all there, too:

>Luke's skeletal fingers
>Nobody meets Snoke in person. He's dangerous to be around
>Even beaurocratic aids like Phasma wear tooth-proof body armour
>Snoke's audience chamber is a small 'island' in a cave inside a mountain...
>>
>>79098541
She was s god awful character, thoroughly unlikable and I cheered when she died. There are vastly superior brown girls m8.
>>
>>79098554
>Phasma wear tooth-proof body armour
Implications accepted. Sexy implications.
>>
>>79098198

no more /swr/ in the thread titles?
>>
>"You know, I thought real art had stopped with Picasso, Joyce, and Mann. Now I know it hasn’t."

>Joseph Campbell, legendary mythologist and author of The Hero With A Thousand Faces, to George Lucas after having watched the Original Trilogy for the first time

BTW, it's really hard to find a good picture of Joseph Campbell.
>>
>>79098290
There's a sequence in the unfinished episodes of TCW Legacy where she is riding a bike and has an accident, then some 'cute dude' comes and helps her. Pic is her outfit in that sequence. I think we deserve a comic from those episodes at least.
>>
File: the-clone-wars-steela-gerrera.jpg (43KB, 750x380px) Image search: [Google]
the-clone-wars-steela-gerrera.jpg
43KB, 750x380px
>>79098461
>Garbage nigress

Please, Steela was GOAT. That whole arc was actually criminally underrated, even if it felt like it drug on at times
>>
>>79098639
Honestly, who are we kidding at this point?
>>
>>79098681
No. Shit tier character and boring as fuck arc.
>>
>>79098639
There were never any rules, of course. As long as the title is searchable in the catalog for easy discover (as opposed to accidentally putting the thread subject in the name field, etc) it works.
>>
>>79098692
I'm asking because I liked it on account of my lazy ass finding it easier to search for when I missed a few days on /co/
>>
>>79098593
Yeah, she was meh. But I didn't cheered when she died because I felt bad for Lux.
>>
>>79098639
It depends on whoever makes the thread. If it's someone that doesn't try to push a stupid fetish, /swr/ is usually added to the title.
>>
>>79098722
>/swr/
>the title is searchable in the catalog for easy discover

He gets it
>>
>>79098662
I wonder how he would have felt about the Prequels and TCW. Considering he looked at Star Wars first and foremost through the eye of a mythologist, I figure he'd like them just as much for their expanding greatly upon the mythos. Lucas was a dedicated student of his, after all
>>
>>79098681
It was interesting from the point of view of average people dealing with the problem themselves rather than relying (at least 100%) on magic monks and duplicate men. Good early exploration of the potential beginning of the Rebel Alliance, too. Plus it had Anakin firmly endorse the idea. Nice job, there, future Vader.
>>
>>79098779
He would have liked the Poetry
>>
>>79098755
/swr/ works, I suppose. It's certainly unique enough. I tend to search for "rebels" since there have been tons of Star Wars threads with the new movie out. Only time I ran into the wrong thread was a storytime for that comic called Rebels.
>>
>>79098783
>tfw Anakin had set the Empire up to fail numerous times throughout the course of the Clone Wars
>First with the 'birth' of the Rebel Alliance through the Onderon Rebels
>Then by helping Yoda off Coruscant to go on his Force ghost quest
>tfw Anakin indirectly assured the survival of the Jedi Order
>>
>>79098811
I remember people discussing this a looong time ago in TCWs threads. How the Prequels were more the more fantastical types of fantasy stories with the underwater bubble cities and other alien worlds. The OT was closer to a more, ah, realistic version if you give them a pass for the technology. Outside some of the monsters and of course the cantina patrons the worlds are very mundane (even if the idea of single biome planets urks the fuck out of certain people).

I'm doing a shit job remember or properly describing the conversation.
>>
>>79098845
The birth of the rebel alliance happened before the clone wars even started. The whole Loyalists group was a thing at the start of AOTC, and continued through ROTS' ending and into the dark times. Bail, Mothma, Padme and the like were all part of it. Had Padme not died, she would have been a prime rebellion leader, unless she got nuked on Alderaan with Bail.
>>
>>79098783
Anakin was always rebellious, even as Vader. He hates authority that isn't his own. Why do you think he's always killing the Imperial Officers be has to serve with? It's not because of failure, but because their attempts at leadership irritate him. He kills practically everyone who ever tried to tell him what to do save for his mom and Tarkin, but if the latter wasn't blown up with the Death Star he probably would have been choked to death too.
>>
i'd just thought of something
doesn't the "force" seem out of balance in the show, they got all these rouge jedi groups appearantly and inquisitors and lone force users running about.
I think were in for some based Vader balancing the shit out of things
>>
Why is she so fun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXrDPTLAqbE
>>
>>79098845
I really like it. It establishes that Anakin wasn't just a fallen hero destined to screw over his own friends and then fuck up the galaxy before he finally murders his boss. Anakin, when he was still a hero, helped lay the groundwork for several key moments that later helped those who came later fight him.

It's not just ironic pottery, though it is, it's like everything he went through wasn't for nothing. He wasn't built up as a hero just to make his downfall more palpable.
>>
>>79098997
Tarkin was his friend
>>
File: splinter of the mind's eye.jpg (69KB, 500x778px) Image search: [Google]
splinter of the mind's eye.jpg
69KB, 500x778px
>>79098903
>I'm doing a shit job remember or properly describing the conversation.

Lucas framed Star Wars like a documentary following R2D2 and C3PO as they bumbled through the 'real history' of a forgotten past.

The lived-in quality was meant to reflect this. In fact Vader is just the Heavy Guy second to Tarkin.

Then once it became a hit he could be more adventurous. By RotJ he was more concerned with merchandising than narrative in some places.

With the Prequels there's just no filter, it's pure George without refinement or clarity. Phantom Menace is arguable a worse screenplay than George's original for The Star Wars back in '77.
>>
>>79098997
Tarkin was Vader's equal in the Empire, though. There is no way in hell Palpatine would have let that slide without some form of massive punishment on Vader.
>>
>>79098999
The Inquisitors will all be dead by the end of the series and yeah, Vader's going to put Ahsoka and Kanan out of their misery. Ezra has a different fate than that though I think, but I don't know what yet.
>>
>>79098912
I'm aware of that. I more meant in the interest of getting people to fight for themselves
>>
>>79099090
Kanan may survive. He is a watered down Kyle after all
>>
File: 1453081645733.jpg (248KB, 900x774px) Image search: [Google]
1453081645733.jpg
248KB, 900x774px
Post Mandos actually deserving of said title.
>>
>>79099176
You posted one.
>>
File: 17237236.jpg (449KB, 1700x1200px) Image search: [Google]
17237236.jpg
449KB, 1700x1200px
>>79098198
What if Ahsoka was 100ft tall?
>>
>>79099147
Kanan will survive by cheesing Vader with a rocket launcher.
>>
>>79099051
Tarkin was nowhere near the level of friendship that Anakin had with all the Jedi he killed, including Obi-Wan. Do you really think he would care even a little about killing Tarkin in a world where his wife has already been dead for 20 years and he finally just killed his best friend in the entire galaxy? I don't, not one bit.

>>79099077
Palpatine would have killed Tarkin himself for the magnificent failure of the Death Star, he would not have said a word against Vader doing it for him.
>>
>>79098999
The Force was already out of balance when the Dark Side assumed primacy
>>
this >>79099051
being a sith don't make you a 100% autistic loner
remember the two pale weirdos in rotj that hang around the emperor like his personal entourage he likely told them jokes about the times vader fucked up keking his signature laugh behind vaders back
>>
>>79099176
Bait. She was a pussy. Felt bad for Obi-Wan since he lost the love of his life, but she was pretty shit.
>>
>>79099176
title of... duchess? Not really. I always thought a duke/duchess had to have some kind of superior monarch. Is Mandalore a duchy? Do they pay feudal tithes to a higher power? Or did the writers once again just slap a random title onto a planetary ruler and expect it to work?

Should've just called her President. Not enough presidents in Star Wars.
>>
File: CanderousHS-KOTOR.jpg (355KB, 826x1222px) Image search: [Google]
CanderousHS-KOTOR.jpg
355KB, 826x1222px
>>79099176
>>
File: 14nlcvKRL1sd0g7no1_400.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
14nlcvKRL1sd0g7no1_400.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
>>79098275
You'll never go to Disneyland with your Twi'lek waifu, your hyperactive children and your purple dog.
>>
>>79099147
Nah, his fate is sealed. There can be only one and the characters in this show are set up to be martyrs.
>>
>>79099305
Yeesh, now that I'm not 16 anymore, Canderous just seems like a giant loser.
>>
>>79099320

More like your purple uncle and grumpy orange cat.
>>
>>79098999
I think it comes down to the idea that the Balance must be connected to something real. It has to be an actual thing, or else it is just a meaningless phrase. All we know is that Anakin was believed, by the Prophecy of the One who will Bring Balance to the Force is that will will destroy the Sith who wish to see the Force, and the galaxy, in Darkness. Rule by threat, slaves, authoritarian bullies, executions for even minor offenses often without trial, etc etc.

There is one anon in these threads who hates the idea that Anakin didn't just Balance the Force for all times. That Lor San Tekka mentioning the Balance was just one characters theory and didn't really matter. However it seems central to this. If the Sith can destroy the Balance by spreading the Dark Side, via galaxy wide suffering, then the Jedi can do what they were always meant to and preserve the Balance. This seems to be what Snoke truly fears and why he is obsessed with hunting down Luke.

So thematically Star Wars can be seen as the Prequels having the prophecy, the chosen one, the coming of darkness, and the downfall of the Jedi with the chosen one becoming Vader, the Emperor's apprentice. The OT is fighting the darkness of the Empire, the new hope, Luke redeeming his father, and the death of the Sith. The darkness of the Sith is broken but the galaxy isn't yet in balance because it still needs to heal. The Jedi could work to bring a new era of peace just as they did thousands of years ago when the Sith were first believed extinct only Luke's Order was killed. The sequels will be about the true return of the Jedi. The foundations of the new Order and their place as protectors of the peace and the Balance.

Frankly this would have been done anyway but so much time had passed they needed Luke to have a failed Order in-between to explain the state of affairs. It's a "reboot" of his attempts, a delay so that it explains why this is all happening thirty years later and not sooner.
>>
>>79099265
She did the right thing.

>>79099326
Nah, I sense they will show up in the next series.
>>
>>79099334
What makes you say that? He hasn't soured on me all these years yet.
>>
>>79099399
Just hanging around shooting things because that's the only thing he knows how to do, then sealing himself into armor because he's afraid he'll start crying because his new warlord left him? Not very manly.
>>
>>79099391
The next series, if there ever even is one (and that future is very much in doubt), will take place after RotJ and none of them are going to be alive, save for maybe Zeb and Chopper.
>>
>>79099334
>wants to reunite his people and's smart enough to know that helping the sith means enslavement of his people
>loser
satine wouldn't be where she is if he didn't exist
>>
>>79099176
It's funny that even as peaceful as the New Mandalorians were supposed to be Satine still packed heat and the cadets weren't adverse to kicking someone's ass if necessary.

Even in peace the Mandalorians didn't lose what makes them special: something to take away from Karen Traviss and make her and her fandalorian legions foam at the mouth
>>
>>79099448
Anon, he's not Wrex.
>>
File: 019-star-wars-theredlist.jpg (2MB, 1967x2946px) Image search: [Google]
019-star-wars-theredlist.jpg
2MB, 1967x2946px
>dad found this going through his old stuff in the basement today
Fucking radical
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>>79099147
>>79099090
As much as i would like Kanan to survive all the show. Its pretty obvious that he will die sooner or later for Ezra to mature
Just as Ashoka he is meant to die.
>>
>>79099446
>not sensing the rise of Darth Filoni
Anon, trust in your feelings for you know it is true
>>
>>79099448
Well, he didn't exist, so she was where she was without him...
>>
>>79099478
Eh, BioWare kind of copypasted Canderous for Wrex. They're extremely similar characters.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (23KB, 311x473px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23KB, 311x473px
Why is Tarkin so popular? He only appeared in ANH and died in a very not cool way.
>>
>>79099521
Canderous is an apologist. Wrex isn't.
>>
File: 1453096439563.gif (75KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
1453096439563.gif
75KB, 290x350px
>>79099521
>being this retarded
>>
>>79099542
When he spoke Vader listened
>>
>>79099542
He's just that cool anon. Also he's Peter Cushing.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>79099542
Peter Cushing's performance that made him out to be a magnificent bastard. I don't personally find him that interesting, but I'm not blind to the appeal.
>>
>>79099214
Is that some kind of fetish?
>>
>>79099176
The truest Mandalorian is the one who picks the greatest battle and wins. What, then, could be a greater battle than to fight the warrior self within the heart of every Mandalorian? To resist the warrior heritage and lay down your arms!

The Mandalores of old would have kneeled before her.

I mean they no doubt wouldn't but still to go against their heritage and upbringing was one helluva fight. Shame she saw her people reverting to their old selves and everything she fought for ruined before she died.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 286x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 286x475px
QUESTION

I'm finally going to tackle the NJO.
I've read Tatooine Ghost.
If I read The Thrawn Trilogy + Hand of Thrawn duology, will that be enough context to jump into VECTOR PRIME?
>>
File: happy.gif (450KB, 430x239px) Image search: [Google]
happy.gif
450KB, 430x239px
>>79099176
Do you think she and obi-wan fucked like animals while he was guarding her?
>>
>>79099709
At least nobody here wants to farty super bad.

It's the lack of falling into fetishes, fanfiction, creating Darthsonas, etc, that has allowed these threads to survive where so many fandoms have fallen so low. The worst we have is waifu wars.
>>
>>79099745
It's exactly what I did over 10 years ago and it worked just fine for me.
>>
>>79099550
Apologist? Canderous is trying to ween his Mandos off of the teet of Sith manipulation, but I don't remember him ever apologizing for what his people did in the war. Krogans have the excuse of getting screwed over badly by the genophage, but even Wrex talks a lot about how low his people have fallen and how they're leading to their own extinction instead of growing as a species.
>>79099566
>you turned off your targeting computer
>>
>>79099745
I recommend stopping when the Hand of Thrawn duology implies a wonderful future of adventure, love and wonder for the main cast.
>>
>>79099713
That's just Star Wars for you though
One set of tragic endings leading onto more tragic endings
>>
>>79099760
How else do you think Rey Kenobi's ancestor was born.
>>
File: jeditemple.jpg (597KB, 2249x1466px) Image search: [Google]
jeditemple.jpg
597KB, 2249x1466px
Found this on Stack Overflow today in the fandoms section, is the thing about the Jedi having a tower of the temple dedicated to the CIS a thing? I cant find any reference to it.
>>
>>79099778
Cool thanks.

Just out of curiosity, did you mean you read the 5 Zahn books, or were you including TG?
>>
>>79099797
Buttblasted Legends PDF guy detected.
The point is to read the NJO, Zahn's stuff is just prep.
>>
>>79099779
>Canderous is trying to ween his Mandos off of the teet of Sith manipulation, but I don't remember him ever apologizing for what his people did in the war
This is not what 'apologist' means in this context. Canderous believes that his people's ways are right and true and honorable, even though they are genocidal warmongerers, and the sellsword remnants of his people have forgotten true Mandalorian ways. Wrex thinks that the Krogan ways require rethinking and believe his people are idiots.

Canderous would have gone down the exact same path given the opportunity. It's simply what he believes in.
>>
>>79099867
i know

don't
>>
>>79099760
Nope. Obi-Wan never would have crossed that line without actually leaving the Jedi Order. It would ruin the distinction between him and Anakin, which was the whole point in creating her character to begin with. She was his Padme and was meant to show how differently he dealt with those emotions compared to Anakin.
>>
>>79099903
He would have left if she asked.

She didn't.
>>
>>79099779
there is even a dialogue somewhere where you ask him to apologize but he doesn't and says he did what needed to be done
>>
>>79099483
while Kanan dying wouldn´t really suprise me I think that they are going to go down a different route

season 2 is going to end with Ezra turning to the dark site after Asoka gets killed in front of his eyes by Vader.

Kanan is then going to go through a crises until he finds obi wan.

obiwan realizes that he sees much of himself in kanan and decided to train him so that Ezra doesn´t have to suffer the same fate as anakin.
>>
>>79099828
I read Tatooine Ghost, but I believe it hadn't come out yet before I started the NJO. Hell, the NJO was still going when I started reading it.
>>
File: 1449936788286.gif (647KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1449936788286.gif
647KB, 500x281px
Took my Granddad, who was a huge Star Wars fan but stopped keeping up with the franchise shortly after RotS, to go see Force Awakens.

When we got out he asked me if Rey and Ren were Jaina and Jacen Solo.

Had to break it to him that the old EU is gone.
Fuck.
>>
>>79099903
I swear the EU ends up giving pretty much every major jedi a gf/bf/fuckbuddy at some point.
>>
File: tumblr_mrrwvcOGFi1s1d168o3_1280.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrrwvcOGFi1s1d168o3_1280.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>79099953
>>
>>79099542
bad guys showing respect for another is an pretty awesome yet only rarely featured trope.
His interactions with Vader were one of the few scenes that made Vader look almost human.

plus Tarkin was kinda a big deal in the empire before he died so that alone makes him interesting
>>
>>79099869
Oh! My bad, yeah.

But I never said they were carbon-copies, just that they have a lot of similarities.
>>
>>79099932
Yes, which is why they never had sex or anything like that. It was all or nothing for Obi-Wan, either he was going to leave the Jedi for her or embrace the Jedi path fully and forsake his love for her. Unlike Anakin, he knew he could not have it both ways. There was too much danger and darkness in such an action. Her character exists solely to illustrate this key difference between Master and Student.
>>
>>79099901
????
I'm prepared to read some shit books.
But I hear stuff like Traitor and TUF make it worth it.
>>
File: 1451883757926.webm (3MB, 960x408px) Image search: [Google]
1451883757926.webm
3MB, 960x408px
Daily reminder that this was a 'kids show'.
>>
>>79100029
Sex isn't against the Jedi Code
>>
>>79099953
But they are, so he was on the right track.
>>
>>79100040
It just doesn't end well. Just peters out, and the next arc just makes it even more meaningless.
>>
>>79099542
You're talking about a series whose fandom idolized a guy in cool armor who did nothing other than get knocked into a sand butthole by a blind man who wasn't even trying.
>>
>>79099774
>The worst we have is waifu wars

It's not even a war here, at most you'll get some back and fourth banter that bleeds off when something else happens in the thread. I've seen actual Waifu Wars, and they are legitimately that, wars in the thread that will nuke any real discussion and turn it into shit.
>>
>>79100086
>just doesn't end well.
I love Luceno and i've been told that TUF is a great finale.
Do you not agree?
>>
>>79098237
>Vader down has a 4/5 majority
>Shattered empire has a 4/5 majority
>Son of Dathomir has a 5/5 majority

Holy shit guys pull yourselves together, all three are 3/5 at best.

The rest are accurate though.
>>
>>79100054
Yes it is. It's unspoken, but celibacy is expected. The key lesson to be taken from it is that emotions are a huge part of it. Obi-Wan would not have had sex with anyone, let alone Satine, because he knew that the emotions were there. Dabbling in that is the path to the dark side, and he recognized it. This isn't difficult, stop trying to make your headcanon about Obi-Wan fucking Satine catch on when the point of that character arc is plain as day.
>>
>>79100135
There's a certain point of darkness where you just ask 'where's the point of it' and give up.

Like when the entire Young Jedi Knight cast got offed in one book.

The NJO cycle just gutted the universe and made it drab.
>>
File: 1422924227619.jpg (87KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
1422924227619.jpg
87KB, 940x600px
>>79099542
>Why is Tarkin so popular?
Peter Cushing. Many people liked that man and by extension, the Star Wars fandom liked Tarkin.
>>
>>79100125
Happens now and then, usually when the show is active. Some people were really into Aresko, others were really against people into Aresko mentioning they were into Aresko every thread. Declarations of Aresko fans being "BTFO" after a certain episode.

Just one example. Saw similar with Tua. There are just odd times when the fans here go to war against each other. I mean this is a Filoni show, we all know what it's like when he murders someone. But if you show the slightest bit of empathy or humanity you're the dreaded "hugbox".
>>
File: CloneBrutalDeath.webm (2MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
CloneBrutalDeath.webm
2MB, 1280x544px
>>79100048

The best kind of kids show.
>>
>>79100171
In your opinion man.
>>
>>79100048
More like Star Wars: The Clone War Crimes, am i right?
>>
>>79098819
I also search for 'rebels', there's been so many editions and sometimes people don't always remember to post everything in the description, the only thing consistent is the title
>>
>>79100176
whoa you mormon calm down, just because they fumbled around in a closet once or twice doesn't mean Kenobi's jedi purity cockring exploded
>>
>>79100192
Which post ROTJ universe killed off Han again?
Oh.
>>
>>79100244
I'm not against character death. I'm against setting the galaxy on fire.
>>
>>79100171
I would have given Shattered Empire a 3/5 but Shara Bey was enough to bump it to 4
>>
>>79100196
That's smalltime compared to other fandoms. They do tear into each other like hungry dogs, for liking someone they don't like.

Even during the Tarkening, only a few people were actively cheering.

But I will say this, I don't know how we are going to act when Ahsoka is kill because I know several people are waiting for the 'Ahsokafags BTFO' posts.
>>
File: 1432778004146.jpg (279KB, 778x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1432778004146.jpg
279KB, 778x1178px
>>79100220
Bugs ain't people
>>
>>79100244

Han was a dead man walking ever since ESB, his story arc was done and his corpse was just shuffled around by Lucas in spite of him having nothing to do. Hardly comparable to killing off trillions of people and leading the writers down the rabbit hole of being increasingly edgy.
>>
>>79100176
Lucas himself said that the Jedi were not celibate. Jedi are only forbidden from forming attachments to one person, because it interferes with their judgement. A Jedi can't allow themselves to put the safety and needs of one person over the safety and needs of the galaxy/Republic.

There's nothing preventing Jedi from having one night stands.
>>
>>79100324
>>79100283
I can dig, anon.
>>
>>79100283
>>79100324
OK, thanks, I guess?
>>
>>79100283
>>
>>79100283
>>79100324
This is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen an autist do on 4chan in my 11 years of coming here. Just fucking why?
>>
File: 1339395361925.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1339395361925.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>79100283
>She was hurt... I just wanted to help her
That's creepy man.
>>
>>79100374
You're missing the point 100%, just stop.
>>
>>79100244
>Which post ROTJ universe killed off Han again?
>Oh.

Which post ROTJ universe killed off Chewbacca again?
Oh.

>>79100441
What point exactly is he missing? He's right. Jedi aren't celibate.
>>
>>79100244
But Han isn't the universe, anon.
>>
>>79100201
That scream.
>>
>>79100374
I think the point is that with Satine it would not be just a one night stand, he loved her.
>>
>>79100471
That Obi-Wan and Satine never had sex because that goes against who he is as a character. She was created as a character to show that unlike Anakin he was appropriately detached and committed to being a Jedi.
>>
>>79100471
chewbacca was made ino an effeminate joke in TFA tho, he might as well be dead
>>
Reminder that Ezra will kill Ahsoka after her duel with Vader and join Old Master as his apprentice
>>
>>79100411
what got posted? Looks like im late
>>
>>79100283
>>79100324
should've given her bigger tits 2bh
>>
>>79100565
shooped naked corpse daisy ridley into regular naked d-rids
>>
>>79100553

The fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>79100565
That pic of Daisy Ridley naked as a corpse from some crime show she was on once, except the anon photoshopped out all the bruises, blood, wounds, etc to make her look "alive". And said what >>79100440 greentexted. It was fucking weird.
>>
>>79100524
>>79100526
That's all fine and dandy. But if you were trying to tell that anon earlier(not me) that, there was no reason to say the Jedi were celibate. It adds nothing and is false.

>>79100201
Someone needs to make a webm of those droids tearing open escape pods from the Malevolence arc

>>79100553
>hating Chewbacca
The hell are you talking about anyways? Chewie was as good as ever in TFA. I also don't see how that has anything to do with what be said.

>>79100565
Some autistic anon made a cutout of the nude Daisy Ridley corpse from a crime show and also made a non-corpsey edit.
>>
Will Maul fail at being a teacher as bad as he does trying to run a sustainable organization?
>>
>>79100696
No, he succeeds and keeps the Sith alive to resurface when Snok is finished.
>>
>>79100696
Or keeping his legs attached to his body.
>>
>>79100696
Probably, he's going to push him into the Dark Side and he will resist it, instead of coaxing him to it.
>>
>>79100696
He already did, Savage was his apprentice and look how that turned out?
>>
>>79100696
He wouldn't have failed if he hadn't Peeved the Sheev
>>
File: 1371743522761.png (15KB, 158x151px) Image search: [Google]
1371743522761.png
15KB, 158x151px
>>79100649
Oh I did see that. Yeah given it was just a screenshot from a tv show its not quite NSFL territory, but its still pretty fucking creepy.

I'm scared that anon is still hovering around the thread, I hope he got ip banned.

Also if anyone cares I think the show was Silent Witness.
>>
>jedi are celibate
So you're telling me Jolee never got freaky with a Wookie lady? Damn.
>>
>>79100816
>Jolee
>rules of the jedi order
pick one
>>
>>79100816
Jolee stopped being a Jedi long before living on Kashyyk
>>
so I just finished the clone wars series and I hear that its continued in the comics? which ones?
>>
>>79100801
Why would you be scared of someone posting in the thread? The only people who should be afraid are those he knows irl since he's clearly Norman Bates.
>>
>>79100904
Dark Times is the series name.
>>
>>79100904
Only Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir, and I guess Kanan: The Last Padawan.

Then there's the StarWars.com Story Reels, and the Dark Disciple Novel.

And that's everything TCW.
>>
>>79100910
Dunno, he might start posting pictures of the bodies he keeps in his basement or something.
>>
File: Untitled-2.gif (23KB, 222x325px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.gif
23KB, 222x325px
These are the dubs you are looking for.
>>
>>79101004
I dunno, my hero Plinkett got away with this
>>
>>79101020
No, but apparently it is the basic addition. 10+10=20
>>
reminder

https://soundcloud.com/davidglenrussell/ahsokas-fate
>>
>>79101099
Does a multiple of 2 count as a "double"?
>>
>>79101099
FUCK YOU THOSE DUBS WERE MINE
>>
>>79100904
There's a few continuations.

Dark Disciple -Ventress/Voss arc

Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir -Maul arc that sort of continues his story but no final conclusion yet(he may return in Rebels)

Story Reels -two arcs that are not fully animated on StarWars.com

Kanan - comic centered around Kanan from Star Wars Rebels. Most of it is flashbacks to the time of the Clone Wars.

Star Wars Rebels is kind of a spiritual successor and some TCW characters have appeared/will be soon.

>>79100937
1. That's not a continuation of TCW
2. It's not canon.

>>79101004
Maybe he's that dude from /b/ who killed some woman, posted pictures of her body on 4chan, and left her body to be discovered by her son.
>>
>>79098681
Oh the Onderon arc, my brother likes to shout "FOR ONDERON" when doing something exciting just to annoy me. It was a good arc, but not that good.
>>
>>79100565
You can always search desustorage.org as long as the post wasn't deleted before it was archived. And isn't illegal so they delete it there too.

I wish I hadn't looked. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>79101208
>Maybe he's that dude from /b/ who killed some woman, posted pictures of her body on 4chan, and left her body to be discovered by her son.
What?
>>
File: ani.png (184KB, 348x379px) Image search: [Google]
ani.png
184KB, 348x379px
>Obi-Wan: Anakin, you are crazy. Spinning is not flying.
>Anakin: But it's a good trick.

What did he mean by this?
>>
This thread is a lot better than the last one
>>
File: 1451175422832.jpg (120KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
1451175422832.jpg
120KB, 800x618px
>>79101311
I don't think so.
>>
>>79101311
That's because the anti-TFA retards are asleep and can't shit up this one with their autism and shitposting. Must've been Australians.
>>
>>79101268
It means that spinning is a good trick and is only beaten by The High Ground.
>>
>>79101135
Not unless they were both at the end.
>>
>>79101378
Trying to be fair to the Australians, I guess, maybe it's someone in the US who has school.

And all the implications that implies.
>>
File: DepaBillaba3.jpg (320KB, 1079x1011px) Image search: [Google]
DepaBillaba3.jpg
320KB, 1079x1011px
>>79101410
>>79101378
Guys pls

Let Qui-Gons be Qui-Gons, and lets talk about shit we like for once, instead of what we dislike.
>>
>>79101505
I like orange butt cheks. Your turn.
>>
File: image_11.jpg (135KB, 735x582px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
135KB, 735x582px
>>79101478
It started at 2 or 3 AM U.S. central time last night, so I really don't think so. Definitely a different country, if not Australia (but let's be honest, it's been well documented that they are responsible for a significant amount of the shitposting across the site)
>>
>>79101244
Yep it was fucked up. Not gonna post it here but here's an imgur link

http://i.imgur.com/QFmL2YH.jpg
>>
>>79101505
B-Wings are awesome.
Space battles are what got me into the franchise.
I came close to getting a huggable plush Chewbacca and a couple of the Infinity figures.

...though there are places that my attention should really be going, like actually sitting down and watching The Clone Wars.
>>
File: Ahsoka19.jpg (170KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka19.jpg
170KB, 1280x544px
>>79101533
Uhh, well, umm... Jedi fashion. Very... Practical.
>>
File: IMG_20151215_213113.jpg (44KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151215_213113.jpg
44KB, 600x449px
>>79101608
Those hips... hnnnggg.
I want to be her padawan.
>>
>>79101597
Okay.
>>
>>79101654
Are you deaf?
>>
>>79101574
That's fucking awful.

>>79101597
This is bait.
>>
>>79101597
You're not my supervisor
>>
File: Damn.jpg (51KB, 366x602px) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
51KB, 366x602px
>>79101608
Those alien hips, jesus CHRIST
>>
File: 1453005521282.png (227KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1453005521282.png
227KB, 640x472px
>>79101536
What is it with Australians?
>>
>>79101533
Blue tits > Orange butts

Case in point: >>79101608
>>
>>79101574
This happened near where I grew up. Scary stuff.
>>
>>79101574
That's horrible. I'm so glad I only come here.
>>
>>79101783
They're from the future, apparently that messes with body chemistry or something.
>>
File: 1452087778698.png (214KB, 541x595px) Image search: [Google]
1452087778698.png
214KB, 541x595px
>>79101787
At least orange butt cheeks survived order 66. Just kidding, f a m. we are all friends here. Blue tits it's hot and orange buttcheeks gets hotter in season 3.
>>
>>79101802
And there are people who say the tumblr hugbox isn't real. Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1452888761319.jpg (183KB, 900x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1452888761319.jpg
183KB, 900x1233px
Are you ready to watch Ahsoka die at the end of this season?
>>
File: 1384912388222.gif (2MB, 302x194px) Image search: [Google]
1384912388222.gif
2MB, 302x194px
>Just saw the new rebels trailer
>Looks pretty cool, empire gaining power
>Leia appearance, guess that makes sense
>Yoda appearance, uhhhhhh
>Darth Maul appearance, seriously, what the fuck?
>A fuckin lightsaber with a hilt

I enjoyed Rebels for standing as it's own thing. It had a cameo here and there where appropriate, but mostly created it's own story. This entire trailer focusing on nothing but "What from the other series will make a guest appearance in rebels next?" is killing me.
>>
File: 1452951532299.gif (999KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452951532299.gif
999KB, 500x225px
>>79101917
Yes.
>>
>>79101917
I'm not, but I was looking for this pic. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>79101917
I'm preparing myself, i knew it would happen, but i thought that Filoni would drag it to the third season before killing her
>>
>>79101960
>where appropriate
>implying the lando cameo wasn't shoehorned
>>
File: Ahsoka03.jpg (58KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
Ahsoka03.jpg
58KB, 400x565px
>>79101917
She's my waifu, but yes, it's time.
>>
>>79101917
She's going to live. Forever.
>>
>>79101960
>I enjoyed Rebels for standing as it's own thing.
That's what I liked about it too. I'll see how it goes before I consider dropping it.
>>
>>79101608
C-can twi'leks and humans interbreed? Aayla's breeding hips are making me feel some kind of way
>>
>>79101990
R2D2 and C3P0 was shoehorned. Working with scum and seeing a recognizable scumbag who is implied to have MANY adventures prior to his first appearance isn't bad.
>>
>>79102046
Yes, unless that clone deserter in TCW was just a cuck raising someone else's kids.
>>
File: Cripple 4 Life.png (781KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cripple 4 Life.png
781KB, 900x600px
>>79101917
>implying Ahsoka will not get mutilated but survive
>implying Ahsoka is not Snoke
>>
File: Suufamily.png (231KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
Suufamily.png
231KB, 400x575px
>>79102046
Yes.
>>
>>79102046
Yeah, there;s actually an episode in TCW about a single mom Twi'lek and her halfbreed kids, and then Cuck-Sorry, I mean, Cut, is man enough to be their adoptive daddy.
>>
File: 9k=.jpg (7KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
9k=.jpg
7KB, 187x269px
>>79102046
you bet they can
>>
>>79102046
There was an episode of a clone with a Twilek wife. It's not clear if the children were his or just children he married into the family with.
>>
>>79102088
He is, Clone's can't reproduce.

The Twi'lek mother just has human fever apparently.
>>
not trying to bait, but does anyone think Disney will have any of Luke's trainees survive or still be around?

It's honestly the one thing I can't forgive about TFA/new canon.

Hoping for Luke and Rey to 'get the band' back together Blues Brothers style in 8 or 9

>Kyle, we're getting the Order back together
>Jan won't let me go!
>cue music number in Space Harlem
>>
>>79102113
>>79102104
>>79102046
if I got to fuck that i'd raise someone else's kids
>>
>>79101990
If it had been Han and Chewie, I would agree, but Lando is believable. Yoda was a bit much though and we're getting him again. Maul surviving TPM was already ludicrous, but since they did it they might as well give his character a real conclusion here. If we get Luke and Obi-Wan, then there's a problem.
>>
>>79102171
Same desu.
>>
File: swr.jpg (198KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
swr.jpg
198KB, 1333x2000px
>>79098198
do you guys actually enjoy the humor of the series?
i find it pretty lame because it goes always the same routine.

>ezra or kanan say or do something goofy
>followed by annoyed/arrogant look from sabine / hera

well I guess only men can be comedian relieve nowadays
>>
>>79102204
>Implying woman can be funny.
Stop it.
>>
>>79102204
Kanan has been legitimately funny from start to finish. The rest of the humor is kinda' flat though.
>>
>>79102081
Not really. They are owned by one of the founding fathers of the Rebellion.
>>
>>79102258
woman actually sale slap stick humor way better because they can do more with their voices
>>
>>79102171
nah mate, daughter will grow up to a cumslut, son will grow up to a proud warrior
I would be a proud father
>>
>>79102204
It's hit or miss. Kanan's jokes are all pretty great. I like Zeb outside of his interactions with Ezra, but with Ezra it's pretty much as you said. Sabine is fine, Hera is fine. Chopper is great. Mostly it's just Ezra's lines that bug me, but he is the main character so that's a pretty big deal.
>>
>>79102204
No, not really, it's always just "LOOK AT CHOPPER BEING SO GRUMPY AND QUIRKY XD SO RANDOM" or exceptionally bland attempts at "witty banter".

>>79102336
Get a load of this bullshit. Absolute nonsense.
>>
>>79102104
Those aren't 'his' kids, though. The Clone War was barely a year old at that point, for him to have full grown children would have been impossible. Newborns perhaps. Unless clone sperm contains growth accelerating hormones
>>
>>79102408
Chopper has been consistently psychotic. Nothing "so random" about it.
>>
>>79102383
did sabine or hera actually ever get featured in a comedic way?
all I remember is them looking annoyed with the stereotypical "oh those stupid boys look"

doesn´t help that they are so flat and uninteresting
>>
>>79102497
Sabine is dogshit but Hera has potential.
She's my mommyfu.
>>
>>79101536
This going on in the thread right now is what I meant. It's 4 on the US east coast, someone obviously just got home from school, ate the nice meal his mom cooked for him, and then it's off to troll the interwebs instead of doing homework. "Objectively."
>>
>>79102522
yeah hera at least seems to kinda care.
sabine on the other hand is just a "badass/cold" mary sue.

I mean think about it. everybody in the crew likes and respects her (unlike ezra) and she never gets confronted with any challenge (again unlike ezra)

rebels really sucks with female characters especially compared to clone wars
>>
File: defense of Stalingrad.jpg (92KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
defense of Stalingrad.jpg
92KB, 450x298px
>>79102204
You can either have good comedy or a PG rating. They ARE mutually exclusive.
>>
>>79102497

Sabine has the art thing as a visual gag twice (the picture of Zeb and Ezra, and the picture of Kanan and Rex).
>>
>>79102609
no teen titans was able to pull off funny and serious at the same time.

but it´s not so much my problem that the comedy sucks
I think it´s more like >>79102383
said. it´s annoying to constantly see the main character act like a bumbling idiot
>>
File: hera.png (118KB, 342x200px) Image search: [Google]
hera.png
118KB, 342x200px
>>79102204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56CsUJEdZOQ
It has it's moments (like the one in the video) but most of the time is Kanan, Zeb and Chopper doing or saying something funny ALSO, HERA IS THE BEST GIRL
>>
>>79102663
i don´t remember that
>>
File: Sabine_prank_graffiti.png (2MB, 1362x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Sabine_prank_graffiti.png
2MB, 1362x1262px
>>79102663

The Kanan and Rex one was good too.
>>
>>79102727
I agree that works fine.
actually feels like star wars.

I was more talking about scenes like in "Always Two There Are" were Rex and Ezra chase each other which ends with both getting hit in the face while Sabine just makes faces in the back ground.
I mean that is just slap stick at that point
>>
>>79102263
I did laugh when when Ezra told Zeb to "keep his head down and you won't get hit" and then Ezra hit his head on a pipe in Always Two There Are
>>
>yfw Vader kills Ahsoka after torturing her with memories of Anakin
>yfw the Clones die
>yfw Ezra goes to the Dark Side
>yfw Darth Maul returns as a puppet of the Emperor
>yfw the rebellion begins slowly falling apart
>yfw Revan holocrons incoming
>yfw Rebels is finally starting to enter into that shits hitting the fan stint that Clone Wars finally hit

Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>79102833
You mean Ezra and Zeb when Ezra runs headfirst into a pipe?

Because the little shit deserved it. Jedi bragging moment where he didn't see that one coming. Not even sure why this confuses people. Ezra is a fourteen year old boy, he's supposed to be socially awkward, just as Sabine is a 17 year old girl, she's authentic that she feels above things and far more mature. After all, she routinely murders people with guns as part of her cultural heritage.

Kanan just has this Peter Pan thing going 60-70% of the time. If he's not in his serene "Jedi Master" routine then he's letting his inner rogue run rampant. Even on missions he doesn't always act completely serious, which Ezra noted back when they were searching for Luminara.
>>
File: 1451771816908.png (93KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1451771816908.png
93KB, 300x300px
>>79102915
>mfw when all the characters that I like from TCW die.
>>
>>79102915
I dont think reven will look like he did in the eu
kids might confuse him with kylo
they do after all look very much like each other
>>
>>79102915

And then BDZ hits
>>
>>79102915
I say that Kanan is going to be trained by Obi Wan after Ezra turns Dark Side

That way he can finally fulfill his training and become a real jedi knight
>>
>>79102994
They'll just say that Revan was the inspiration for the Knights of Ren if that was the case. They sound similar anyway
>>
>>79102986
It was inevitable. At least Obi-wan will live for a few more years, I wonder if we'll see him anyways in Rebels.
>>79102994
It'll be Revan without the mask on.

Real shame about the budget though, it's still the same in a lot of places, but then you see Anakin in the hologram footage and Yoda and you just get really sad.
>>
>>79103053
Now now, let's not start another argument about Power Levels!

Oh, wait, you said BDZ. Carry on.

I kid, I kid.
>>
Polls for the Comics went about as I expected. Now the Cartoons.

>TCW
http://strawpoll.me/6578361

>Rebels
http://strawpoll.me/6578368
>>
>>79103053
That'd be fine, I'm sick of Lothal.
>>79103083
I hope so, I'd love to see an old Obi-wan vs. Darth Maul with Kanan vs. Ezra.

Curious how far Rebels will go, first season was 5 years before ANH, and the second season is 4 years. I wonder if it'll go right until ANH or possibly even beyond and Kanan will become the new Kyle Katarn.
>>
>>79101960
>Darth Maul appearance, seriously, what the fuck?
It's not like we found out what happened to him
>>
>>79102915
I wonder what they are going to do with Sabine.
Probably more boring "muh strong wyman" stuff.

I still can´t believe that they went from fun and likable ahsoka to boring and bitchy sabine
>>
So what is up with Vader talking like Anakin again? I'd imagine it's a force trick, but why wouldn't he do it all the time then? Unless it's a special chamber that allows for it, which would make for more sense, considering how much JEJ would probably cost most of the time.
>>
>>79103259
It's some force vision thats taunting her, probably similar to what the brother showed anakin on Mortis. You can tell because Vader behind her is all smokey, he's not actually there
>>
>>79101960

Lol, all the Rebels original characters are dead/irrelevant:

-Tua is dead
-Baron Rudor is gone
-Inquisitor dead
-Vizago gone
-No one cares about Kallus
-No one cares about the Ghost crew compared to TCW characters

'Star Wars: Dogs Fight Over Scraps'
>>
>>79103252
The sad thing is Sabine has so much potential. She could have been the Satine that fought. But between her wonky ass paper mache looking armor and her being nothing more than 'eye-candy', it's just sad really.

Probably relocated to showing Rebels how to shoot a blaster.
>>
>>79102190
>Maul surviving TPM was already ludicrous
This was when I really started to hate TCW. The movie and Ashoka made me apprehensive, but it was still kind of a fun show, but that Maul shit was just such a pathetic asspull.

Clone Wars multimedia project>TCW
>>
What if the trailer was a red herring and it's just a vision and Ashoka dies of old age?

Surely Darth Filoni would have mercy, right?
>>
>>79103286
do only interesting one is Kanan tbqh
>>
So what are the chances Ahsoka actually dies at the end of the season, or just simply gets captured and Force Interrogated by Vader and the Emperor in order to find out where the Rebels and Jedi are, especially Obi-Wan and Yoda?
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 1299x954px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 1299x954px
>>79103286
>No one cares about Kallus
I play the X-Wing Miniatures Game, that statement is wholly false.

Also, Clone Wars was diminished by prequel connection. Anakin just isn't interesting.
>>
File: 45438841238.jpg (23KB, 552x358px) Image search: [Google]
45438841238.jpg
23KB, 552x358px
I find the lack of lewd 7S material disturbing.
>>
File: future.png (195KB, 471x790px) Image search: [Google]
future.png
195KB, 471x790px
>>79103357
There is a direct correlation between how good an episode is to the amount of screentime Kanan gets.
>>
>>79103364
Calling it now, Ahsoka and the Ghost crew is gonna live through the entire series and wind up being written into New Republic era background just to spite edgelords who feel the need to kill off every character to make room for the OT trio, as if the universe isn't big enough for anybody but Luke, Han, and Leia.
>>
>>79103364
I hope she dies not because I don't like the character, but because I feel like it's the natural progression of the series and the characters. But she'll live somehow and end up in season 3 and then Rebels and then she'll end up in episode 8.
>>
>>79103325
Its obvious it was a The Cave moment.
>>
File: SWT_09_01_Resurrection_042-043.jpg (176KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
SWT_09_01_Resurrection_042-043.jpg
176KB, 800x618px
>>79103307
Darth Maul had been alive for years in the EU already. While the explanation was a bit shaky on his survival regardless of TCW or not, even Vader managed to survive having all his limbs cut off, being burned to a crisp ruining his lungs, and lying on hot magma for an hour or more.

Dark Side is strong stuff man unless you're beheaded.
>>79103325
Yoda already had a vision of her and the Clones dying. Even Ahsoka herself had a vision of her dying if she stayed with the Jedi Order if you recall. Her leaving only delayed the inevitable.
>>
>>79103286
I wish they would have made us care about them, instead of just doing away with them. That's what angers me about it. We could have gotten some original characters and their stories but they were replaced by nostalgia points and shoehorning. I like Rebels, but it's starting to get on my nerves that this is happening.

>>79103325
>Surely Darth Filoni would have mercy, right?
There is no mercy.
>>
>>79103428
>Darth Maul had been alive for years in the EU already
STAR WARS TALES WAS NOT CANON TO THE EU UNLESS SOMEONE SPECIFICALLY CANONIZED A CERTAIN STORY.
>>
>>79103396
I don't think it's about being edgy, more about it's about at least trying to keep some continuity going. If Ahsoka was still around then likely she'd have been mentioned at some point, even in comics afterwards.

The farthest she can go is up to Return of the Jedi, and she'd only fit in between the 3 year gap of ANH-ESB and the 1 year gap of ESB-RotJ considering Luke does learn new Jedi things but doesn't see Yoda in that mean-time.
>>79103415
Agreed on that being her natural progression, I don't see her making it to Episode VIII though, maybe a holocron or something, but that's about it.
>>
>>79098997
Vader only killed the incompetent imperial officers.
>>
>>79103425
Darth Vader typically can't sneak up on people with his asthma. Okay in some instances he tagged Shaak Ti (only "canon" in a vision, for whatever that is worth) but that was pre-respirator.
>>
>>79103386
>I find the lack of lewd 7S material disturbing.
I think it was just a couple of guys really pushing it. For some reason the quote that Seventh Sister said about wanting to be a mother really didn't get the attention that I thought it would get.
>>
>>79103511
Or ones who failed him, sometimes regardless of whether they did it directly or they just assigned others who fucked things up. Piett was so goddamn lucky and he knew it. Probably needed a change of uniform after ESB.
>>
>>79103471
And guess what, Lucas himself canonized it. What's so bad about Darth Maul being alive anyways? We've seen far dumber shit in the EU with Palpatine and Luke doing Force Black Hole shenanigans and entire planets getting destroyed or devoured like Darth Nihilus in KotOR 2.

It's not hard to believe Maul could have at least survived for some time to be rebuilt, Vader did. Maul's wounds would have been cauterized for the most part anyways.

Darth Maul shouldn't have died in the first place and continued to be one of the main villains of the prequels. You can say Lucas only did it because of how popular Darth Maul was and wanted more money for merchandise, which is probably true, but it's also probably true that he and the writers realized how dumb it was to have killed him off. The Darth Maul season was one of the best things I had seen Star Wars related in years.
>>
>>79103514
Well he could hold his breath or always be in a loud area that masks his breathing.
>>
File: chopposting.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chopposting.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>79103386
>7S 'interrogating' Ashoka
>tfw not a drawfag so I can't make it happen
>>
>>79103621
When I was writing that I was wondering if he could actually flip his respirator off using his chest panel. Kind of an interesting thought.

And then it reminded me of the time Vader was Matt...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0ffCICQ-bU
>>
>>79103386

No one cares about the newquisitors
>>
File: present.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
present.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>79103511
Except for Piett
>>
screen cap this

ezra will be frozen in carbonite at the very end, he will be resurrected for a new series that will happen after the events of return of the jedi.
>>
>>79103595
>Maul could have at least survived for some time to be rebuilt, Vader did
Maul was cut in half and fell down a mile-long shaft, while Anakin lost his arms, legs and was burned. Vader surviving was at least possible.

Maul is a Sith that had become a rival to Palpatine and should have been culled when Sheev was through with him. Maul is cool and all, but him popping up everywhere is pretty annoying.
>>
File: droid gunship.webm (3MB, 1176x500px) Image search: [Google]
droid gunship.webm
3MB, 1176x500px
>>79098708
>boring as fuck arc
>>
>>79103595
>And guess what, Lucas himself canonized it.
kek
'no'
>>
>>79103659
He probably could honestly, same with holding his breath, he wouldn't be alive for very long though unless he was constantly using the Force to keep himself alive and he'd be too noticeable with the cold/despair feeling going on, and even then he'd likely get tired after so long.
>>
>>79103730
>lucasarts presents "Avatar"
>>
>>79103730
Such a sexy and underutilized ship. Shame that the Empire failed to capitalize on them in any meaningful way.
>>
>>79103729
>limbs removed
>completely immolated
>4th and 5th degree burns
>"survivable"

There should be no way medically Anakin is alive either.
>>
>>79103729
Vader shouldn't have survived either. He was literally laying on molten rock with no means to properly breath, it's why he needs to suit in the first place, because he can't breath, the fact he managed to live, especially as long as he did is amazing. He managed to live until Palpatine got there and transported him all the way back to Coruscant.

I just personally don't see how Maul surviving is any less stupid. I do agree however that Palpatine should have killed him right there along with Savage, but it's likely he's got Maul completely brainwashed and is using him to train the Inquistors while Vader and him do their own thing.

Chances are Maul is going to die in Rebels anyways. Whether Kanan kills him, Obi-Wan returns and kills him, or they go back to the comics and have Vader do it.
>>
>>79103595
>What's so bad about Darth Maul being alive anyways? We've seen far dumber shit in the EU
There was a reason why the EU, which I sometimes enjoyed, was so divisive. And doing the same thing the EU did isn't a good idea. It's now becoming the same shit, different canon. If you're gonna do the same asspulls that the EU did in canon, then why was the EU purged? So Disney can sell it's own brand of EU shit. Maybe.
>>
>>79103447

I care about them, Especially Kanan and Hera. The family dynamic of the ghost crew worked for me and it's gonna hurt if any of them die.

Kallus looks like he and Zeb are gonna have a rematch in the trailer, so we're finally getting some pay off there.
>>
>>79103816
Are you retarded?
Both deaths are violent, but Maul fell down a seemingly bottemless pit, after being cut in half at the waist.
Plus, Sheev gave Vader quick and expensive treatment on Coruscant.
>>
>>79103659
>Vader was Matt
Oh god dammit these stupid things why do I watch them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwX4OEEjVJg
>>
>>79103858
>General Greivous: it's a trap edition

DISNeu a shit
>>
>>79103868
Mustafar isn't just next to Coruscant though. Anakin had to suffer on the very long hyperspace ride to Coruscant, before being subjected to a suit he can't ever leave.
>>
File: 1425347582385.jpg (78KB, 627x719px) Image search: [Google]
1425347582385.jpg
78KB, 627x719px
>>79103858
you were warned shill
>>
>>79103858
>If you're gonna do the same asspulls that the EU did in canon, then why was the EU purged?

Because if you make all of it non-canon you no longer are beholden to any of it. They can pick and choose what they want, and how they want it, and not have to bother with anything else.
>>
>>79103840
>but it's likely he's got Maul completely brainwashed and is using him to train the Inquistors
No, after Sons of Dathomir, he was left alone, with nothing, but he was left alone.

Maul should have had a book or something to better understand what happened to him, not have appearances in Rebels.
>>
>>79103868
Maul was lucky. Turns out the Naboo were storing all their bacta at the bottom of that one shaft.

Well, used bacta.

I-it was medical waste. Still if he's alive in Rebels it seems they have a cure for space hepatitis. Also gungan herpes.
>>
>>79103905
>Mustafar isn't just next to Coruscant though.
While that may be true, Lucas obviously didn't intent that, seeing as Padmé got there in about 5 minutes.
>>
>>79103858
Well Maul came back before the EU was purged, even Revan was going to be in TCW with a holocron but it didn't make it there.

Likely Disney is slowly integrated stuff that people want to see. Maul's story was never finished with TCW's cancellation, and with all the Malachor, Rakata Prime, Revan toy, etc. We're likely to see Revan in some way again as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing Kyle Katarn one day again as well.

I mean not everything of the EU is completely purged, some of it is still loosely canon, such as Republic Commando and Delta Squad, Malachor Existing, the Mandalorian Wars existing, Darth Maul still being alive, Rakata Prime existing, etc.
>>
>>79103915
But the point he's making is that some of the most retarded shit is already back in.
>>
>>79103955
why was clone wars cancelled anyway?
was it license fights between lucas and disney?
>>
>>79103595
I always thought that Mother Talzin was perhaps a reason that Maul managed to survive as well with her witch powers. After all she knew he was alive. It was just a matter of where
>>
>>79103947
It was near the end of the movie, and there was no time to waste on seeing ships traveling at lightspeed.
>>
>>79103973
You mean like Darth Vader surviving Mustafar?

Oh, wait, that's canon.
>>
>>79103868
>Are you retarded?
Are you?

Do you know what happens if you get 4th and 5th degree burns?
>>
>>79103947
We don't know how long it took Padme to actually get to Mustafar. Vader seemed to have long killed the CIS leaders and been standing around for awhile. It's likely maybe even a couple of days had gone by, considering Obi-Wan had to come back, tell her of Vader, with her setting off, and taking the time to get there.

Hell it's likely Vader at the most suffered at least a couple hours by the time Palpatine got to him through hyperspace back and forth.

I mean think about it, he had to get to Mustafar through hyperspace, manage to find Anakin which took some time at the very least, a few minutes, load him up while he's fighting the Clone Troopers, strap him down, hyperspace back to Coruscant, and then travel to the facility, and the entire time it took to actually get the suit hooked up to his nervous system and lungs.

Vader should have been long dead before that. Yes the entire time he's still fighting and screaming, and he shouldn't have been able to muster even those screams considering his lungs.
>>
>>79103679
Piett was plenty competent and a badass. Vader didn't kill him because good help was hard to find.
>>
>>79103955
>Disney is slowly integrated stuff
ffs, it's not Disney. It's the storygroup. How many morons are going to keep spouting this?
>>
>>79103989
The Clone Wars team were given the opportunity to complete the Clone Wars but they didn't feel like completing it without Lucas as they felt it was his project so they decided to start their own project. I think that's how it went down. However, if they had continued with TCW there would have been a drop in animation quality as they would no longer have received Lucas money to keep up with the quality of the later seasons
>>
>>79104077
The same amount of years it took people to stop saying the same thing between Disney and Marvel, plus another 10.
>>
>>79104031
Is this a joke?
>>
>>79103989
A mixture of Disney acquiring Star Wars and not wanting to make a deal with Cartoon Network over their own Network and a mixture of them and the animators wanting to explore the 19 year gap between RotS and ANH. Though they should have let them have two last seasons, the one season which was already in production, and then a final season to wrap things up into RotS, then head on into Rebels.
>>
>>79104081
Who owns Lucasfilm?
>>
>>79103947
>what is time-skipping

I bet you think Luke and Leia were born the same day Palpatine declared the Republic was now the Empire.

>>79103989
Nope. CN had airing rights so Disney obviously wouldn't want to air SW content on a competitor channel, TCW was expensive as fuck to produce, and Filoni and the TCW crew didn't wanna continue without Lucas since it was his baby in a way because he was so involved in its production.

>>79104081
It'll never end. Normies will always be too thick skulled to understand.
>>
>>79104097
That is the worst part about Rebels is the fact that Disney doesn't want to put in the money to make it as good as TCW.

TCW wasn't losing money at all and actually had good ratings. If Rebels had the same budget, it'd probably explode with how well it's doing, especially with Vader and Yoda showing up now and shit starting to get good. At least they got James Earl Jones, I'd be miffed if they just got Chad Vader again, he's not bad, but it's just not the same at all.
>>
This has probably been said a million times before, but I just finished the Umbara arc and that shit was pretty fucking dark (no pun intended).

General Krell, the spookiness of the planet in general, the fact that the enemy wasn't droids, it was pretty great.

Especially the bit where Rex casually double-taps a fallen Umbaran in the back after he falls out of his worm tank thing.
>>
>>79104065

I need to rewatch, but did palpatine sense Anakin's injury before or after the fight was over? That plus Anakin probably using the force to stave off death could have made the difference if he was leaving before.
>>
>>79104161
Who run Bartertown?

JJ run Bartertown. Embargo lifted.
>>
>>79104242
>Dexter Jettster: jedi edition
I've always been on the fence about that arc.
I like it, but-
Dexter>Pong Krell
>>
>>79104097
mmh so Lucas actually did manage to create an enjoyable star war product.
who would have thought?

man but it really is a curse. all the shows that I like end before they get a conclusion
>>
>>79104161
Disney owns it but doesn't make the final story decisions for Star Wars. They can go on about whatever they want to see in their version of Star Wars, but it's ultimately up to the Story Group to decide how it gets placed in the story.
>>
>>79104201
It's still the best looking cgi show 2bh.
>>
>>79099214
my dick would explode to be honest.
dont tell nobody
>>
A few years back before Rebels started, there were a bunch of URLs Lucasfilm registered, making game journalists think stuff like "Wolf Pack", "Order 67", "Bothan Spies" and "Gungan Frontier 2, 3, and 4" were all coming out/in development.

http://fusible.com/2013/05/lucasfilm-registers-slew-of-domains-for-star-wars-alliance-bothan-spies-order-67-star-wars-rebels-many-more/

Turns out that was all Pablo's doing.
>>
File: krell.webm (3MB, 1176x500px) Image search: [Google]
krell.webm
3MB, 1176x500px
>>79104242
I really wish that rebels started doing 3-4 episode arcs like TCW. The self contained episodes just don't work anymore. it makes the series feel rushed.
>>
>>79104310
>mmh so Lucas actually did manage to create an enjoyable star war product.
Even if you're a retard who hates the prequels, you must know that Lucas directed A New Hope, which is the best movie in the franchise.
>buh muh saved in editing
I've watched a fanedit of the way Lucas would have edited it. It's still 95% as good as the finished product.
>>
>>79104201
>That is the worst part about Rebels is the fact that Disney doesn't want to put in the money to make it as good as TCW.
Disney wants the money without putting in any effort into it. They could get even higher ratings on the Regular Disney channel if they moved it there. Disney just sees dollar signs, not quality entertainment. That worries me for the future, sure we have Storygroup, but for how long? Would Disney get rid of them if it was in their best interest?
>>
>>79104134
No. Vader surviving his injuries is exactly as ludicrous as Maul surviving his own.
>>
>>79104336
Sounds more like Paul Hidalgo. Unless you're Paul yourself trying to convince us Pablo is the evil twin again.
>>
>>79104377
nah
keep on memeing tho
>>
>>79104377
No it's not.
>>
>>79104336

>Gungan frontier
>Botham Spies

I think we dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>79104352
>just casually showing of mass murder on a kids show

you guys,
I´m starting to miss lucas :-(
>>
>>79104281
Afterwards, once Yoda had already fled he mentions that Vader is in danger. Though that could mean a couple of things. Maybe Vader had already bitten it, or he was about to bite it.
>>79104376
Yes, yes they would.
>>
>>79104420
>Implying you wouldn't want to watch a Star Wars espionage thriller.
>>
>>79104371
my bad.
I meant "managed to create an enjoyable star wars product that takes place during the clone wars"
>>
>>79104423
I never stopped missing Lucas. Even if you don't like some of his choices, it's still his universe, and he did a lot of good too.
>>
>>79104423
The clones were made to be slaughtered, anon. Anyone that saw AOTC or ROTS knew that they would have to drop like flies in any appearance they have en masse.
>>
>>79104352
God the choreography of TCW was so damn good when it came to the Lightsabers. Lightsabers look like the old white 80-90s 'blue' lightsaber toys I had when I was a kid. Cheap and easily broken.
>>
>>79104402

You are the meme here.
>>
File: 1446424530877.gif (710KB, 140x130px) Image search: [Google]
1446424530877.gif
710KB, 140x130px
>>79104242
>mfw watching ROTS and seeing all those 501st guys getting cut down by Yoda and Obi-Wan
>survived one insane Jedi to be killed by the noble ones
>>
>>79104433
I always took it to mean that he sensed that the tide was turning in the fight on Mustafar, not that Anakin had already lost.
>>
>>79104377
Doesn't seem ridiculous at all. The Jedi are taught that becoming one with the Force is natural (not that the lesson always sinks in) while Sith cling jealously to their material existence. It's one of the reasons they can't go ghost, after all. The notion that Anakin would fight on even when he was at the cusp of death. It was the part of him that always felt the galaxy should bend to a strong enough will. If things don't work as they should, someone should force them.

Comparing that to how peacefully he accepted his death at the end is a sign of how fully he'd returned to the Jedi he used to be/was meant to be. It's also one of the key steps towards becoming a ghost, though we don't know exactly how that happened. Lucas had a reason and he shared with Filoni, but Filoni never tells people a goddamn thing.
>>
>>79104476
(You)
>>
>>79104423
I miss the fact that Lucas would just pour money into TCW.

Rebels is in serious need of a bigger budget from Disney.
>>
http://screenrant.com/stan-lee-avengers-star-wars-crossover/
>>
>>79104376
>Would Disney get rid of them if it was in their best interest?
>I have just received word the storygroup has been dissolved permanently. The old remnants of Lucasfilm have been swept away.
>>
>>79104481
As do I, but you never know, it could honestly be taken either way. Realistically it is the tide was turning as opposed to it already happening, since that stuff is afterwards scene-wise, but knowing Lucas, who the fuck knows anymore.
>>
>>79103386
They will never be as good as Inky
RIP ;_;
>>
>>79104514
Why do people accuse Jorge of being greedy? He never seemed to care about profit nearly as much as plinketttards and other assorted haters would have you believe.
>>
>>79104577
Because selling out to toy companies is obviously the first step to being greedy!
>>
>>79104376
This.
Disney wants one hit wonders without any effort.
Something that can self sustain itself AHEM MCU AHEM
>>
>>79104663
Maybe, but I doubt it in this case. Rebels isn't being penny pinched, it was always going to have a lower budget. This is because TCWs was the primary Star Wars storytelling vehicle when it was ongoing. It was George himself wanting to tell more stories but not (yet) considering doing more movies. The fact that they had a big screen cartoon in 2008 surprised people at the time. TCWs was really the largest game in town and focus of Lucas' efforts - at that time.

Now Lucasfilm has shifted gears to their sequels and stand-alone flicks. That's a pretty massive shift in resources and staff. It's nice that they're still entertaining cartoons being made at all, frankly.

The far bigger problem with Rebels is that it's stuck on DisneyXD which limits their storytelling. Would it be nice if it looked prettier and could add more art assets? Sure, but being stuck on the worst Disney channel is a far greater curse..
>>
>>79104558
What's worse anon, knowing he was going to live or the fact Filoni changed it so he would die?
>>
>>79104577
Lucas wasn't greedy as much as he was just misguided. He wanted to create this sprawling universe of sci-fi cities filled to the brim with alien designs and such. But back in the 70-80s he had to settle for Matte Paintings and poor Special Effects.

Then Star Wars became a cultural phenomenon and he and others disagreed on what made Star Wars special. Was it the characters and the story-telling or was it the worlds, the lore, and the special effects for the time?

By the time the PT came out, Lucas had finally gotten the means to do what he really wanted and it was poorly received because he did so at the cost of story-telling unfortunately. By TCW he managed to create the worlds and things he wanted with CGi while the writers did a lot of the story details, it was more them than anything that added Darth Maul, etc. for stuff, granted Lucas himself said he wish he hadn't killed him off.

Now that Disney is in control and TFA exploded with both CGi, the worlds, mysterious lore and talking surrounding it and the characters that people like, it's doing everything Lucas wanted to do without sacrificing anything, at least not entirely. It definitely has it's flaws and issues, but it does what the PT wanted to do, keep things together with special effects, and that made Lucas salty. Especially with people clamoring how the ST is already better than the PT. At least RotS was good outside of Vader screaming NOOOOO like a tard.

So I don't think it's really about Lucas being greedy, as opposed to, he was just never able to fully realize what exactly he wanted and it caused problems especially when it came to retconning and bringing things back up.
>>
>>79104612
>be independent of studios and Hollywood
>have to find other ways to sustain your company
>give the money to charity anyway

I hate these moronic people
>>
>>79104777
So would it be be better if it was viewed on the regular Disney Channel?
>>
>>79104804
Wait, he was going to stay alive but they changed it?
WHAT
Why?
>>
>>79104828
Is it a sex thing?
>>
>>79104777
I don't know why they have it on XD. Hell I rarely ever even see it on XD anyways outside of the new episode and I never see reruns, or anything. Half the time all I see is the same two shows for an entire week replaying constantly. It's like checking out what's on CN and seeing Teen Titans Go and what was the other thing, Steven Universe? for like the thousand time all damn day.

I wonder if tons of people e-mailed or petitioned Disney to move it to the other channel if they would? Doubtful, since it'd take something else's slot away.
>>
>>79104816
>Now that Disney is in control and TFA exploded with both CGi, the worlds, mysterious lore and talking surrounding it and the characters that people like, it's doing everything Lucas wanted to do without sacrificing anything, at least not entirely.

Are you honestly saying what I think you're saying?
Are you calling TFA creative?
I'm too lazy to type HAHAHA into a word counter to get to the 2000 character limit right now- but god damn you're retarded.
>>
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/688828927469436928
https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/689209719790043137

"KotOR is canon"fags get cucked.

>>79104486
>It's also one of the key steps towards becoming a ghost, though we don't know exactly how that happened. Lucas had a reason and he shared with Filoni, but Filoni never tells people a goddamn thing.
At least part of becoming a Force Spirit involves being selfless. Anakin's selfless sacrifice by saving Luke from the Emperor allowed Yoda and Obi-Wan to preserve his spirit, according to Anakin's Biographical Gallery on StarWars.com

------

Also, I'm sort of tempted to try and change the Wook's Jango/Boba pages because they've made them Mandalorian again because they're mentioned on the Z-6 jetpack page, but it says its affiliations are with Death Watch and with Bounty Hunters, but the wording on the page could make it seem like it's calling them Mando, even though Pablo said they aren't.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/z-6-jetpack
>>
>>79104777
>Rebels isn't being penny pinched, it was always going to have a lower budget
You mean to tell me Disney can't give them some extra cash for some different locations and a few different settings? I'm not talking about them giving Lucas-tier money, I'm talking about a little bit here and there. Disney has been very stingy with Rebels, when we know they have the money to give them.
>>
File: cAnonRecommendedVer1.0.png (3MB, 2033x4447px) Image search: [Google]
cAnonRecommendedVer1.0.png
3MB, 2033x4447px
Ok guys, how did I do? How accurate does this represent the threads opinions as a whole?

I was contemplating for a while about adding the books to this. But I figured, very few people will come to this thread asking for Book recommendations. It happens, yeah, and maybe I'll make a separate guide for the books, but I figured this one would be better if it was just /co/ related? What do you guys think?
>>
>>79104878
Disney's just trying to save their sinking ship through any enticing means possible.
>>
>>79104832
Their ratings are so much higher. They definitely reach a larger audience. DisneyXD just doesn't have much coverage.
>>
>>79104883

Great argument, you sure proved him wrong. At least you aren't spamming /tv/ memes yet I guess.
>>
>>79104883
No, I didn't say it was creative. I said that it kept some semblance of a story together, while keeping special effects. It was basically taking the special effects of the PT and mixing it in with the characters and story of the OT.

TFA by far has tons of problems, whether it be in consistency, story, etc. I did personally love the film, but it definitely has it's fair amount of flaws. But it does the characters better than the PT did, you actually like some of the new characters and their personalities and weird quirks. PT lacks that, unlike the OT and TFA, outside of ya know a few here and there such as Obi-Wan or Mace Windu (who was shafted mostly). It it keeps those nice little details and special effects going that the OT lacked, but the PT didn't.

TFA is basically a combination of the OT/PT what they both did that worked. It's not perfect by any means, but because it at least has some enjoyable characters more so than the PT, while keeping the special effects, it doesn't sacrifice anything, as Lucas did with the story and characters for the PT in favor or special effects.

That's what I'm getting it, maybe I'm a poor at explaining myself properly though.
>>
>>79104816
I agree with you for the most part.

>cost of story-telling unfortunately.
The only movies in the PT that suffered from this was TPM. I felt it was too much material jammed into one movie. Lucas could have splint the entire movie into three parts for what was covered. Now I have an idea of why the studio rejected the original Star Wars.

>made Lucas salty
Disagree. Lucas understands Hollywood and the business. He knows they're going to make Star Wars a cash cow and very different from his aesthetics. Additionally, Lucas knows more about what they have planned down the road so, I'm pretty sure it's not just from TFA he's disappointed.
>>
>>79103386
did the writefag ever update the /ss/ story ?
>>
>>79104859
Just read this anon, quite a few people were supposed to live but didn't due to a changed script by Filoni.

http://www.starwars.com/news/interview-dave-filoni-on-star-wars-rebels-part-3
>>
>>79104913
it could be worth noting that rebels has just started but it has potential
TCW was kind of bad in the begining but it really found it place, I expect the same to happen with rebels

Overall good work anon, I like it
>>
>>79104816
How much day to day input did George actually have on TCW?
>>
>>79104911
Depends on how it's set up. Does Disney even control the purse strings or was Lucasfilm set up as a more independent studio akin to the deal Pixar has enjoyed. Disney all seems to let Marvel do whatever the fuck they want, editorial wise.

We just don't know what the deal is that Lucas had set up. We'll likely never know all the details.

That said the vast majority of Lucasfilm's resources are going into the films.
>>
>>79105008
I REALLY disagree, but this is coming from someone who thinks that the AOTC romance is amazingly unguarded, honest, and beautiful, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.
>>
>>79104991
Why don't they just put it there then dang it?
Plenty of shitty shows they easily could get rid of for some sweet sweet Star Wars instead.
>>
>>79105037
Not 100% sure. He pitched a lot of stories he wanted and left it to Filoni to sort out the details and make sure it happened. He had the final say in a lot of details. He also seemed to let them tell certain stories on their own, and even let his daughter run a few arcs as well. Not sure how much input he had on all of that. Whatever else Filoni has mentioned he could run anything he wanted by George. Apparently Big Daddy Lucas kept a pretty open office. He also let Filoni and others indulge some inclusions they wanted to see.
>>
>>79105070
I loved the romance in AOTC too.

The deleted scenes made them better
>>
>>79105089
Because Disney is a corrupt hewish business, and they are using the show to keep XD afloat to please investors.

>inb4 /pol/
>>
>>79105032
Huh, that's kind of sad.
But the "I don’t think there’s anything that the Inquisitor does up to that point to make that a smart decision for Kanan." makes sense.
>>
>>79105111
Eh, I love how it is in the movie.
The deleted scenes aren't bad tho.
>>
>>79104913
Seems fair to me. I would NOT put Star Wars and Vader on the same par, though. While there has been a lot of crossover between the two, Vader has been far superior and should be the preferred book for EU fans due to its use of TCW and Prequel material.

In fact, I would put Vader on a par with the Darth Plagueis novel. It's essential reading for filling in some fascinating gaps (yes, I know the Plaguies novel isn't Canon anymore, but who cares? It's awesome).
>>
>>79104451

I would, but Bothans mean dealing with Borsk fel'ya and fuck that faggot.
>>
File: kkeekk.jpg (20KB, 268x284px) Image search: [Google]
kkeekk.jpg
20KB, 268x284px
>>79105133
>XD
Kill yourself, anon.
>>
>>79105181
I like you.
>>
File: 64pi4h.jpg (88KB, 700x582px) Image search: [Google]
64pi4h.jpg
88KB, 700x582px
>>79104907
>https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/689209719790043137

" It's not an easy argument; it's EU, but like all EU parts of it may be true."

"KotOR is not canon"fags get cucked."
>>
>>79104913
Nice job! Concise and accurate. If we do end up getting more book questions, definitely make one but this is good for now.

If anything I'd add that Rebels has potential because its just starting and has been improving every few episodes, in both animation quality and quality as a whole.

I'd also say Vader is a little more recommended than Star Wars.
>>79105031
Nope the writefag disappeared AFAIK soon after. Just like the few drawfags that came in

>>79105037
He was involved in most everything. He pitched a lot of stories, ideas, characters, etc. He was basically involved in anything that wasn't animating or directly writing Episode scripts.

>>79105089
Because Disney is lost in their Kidscoms and other live action shit.
>>
>>79105181
I mean, I agree with what you're saying, but the Main Comic has just as much "essential reading" if you consider how it is showing Luke's development as a Jedi. It might not be as exciting or surprising as the stuff showcased in Vader, but it's equally important in its contribution to Canon, and the fact that the two are so tight-knit together, I figured it was fitting to put them together like that.

If you feel I should separate them and rate Vader higher though, I can certainly consider it for when I next update it. Not doing it now, I'm tired as fuck.
>>
>>79105181
That's how I feel about the Rise and Fall of Lord Vader, the one little short novel from Vader's point of view and how much he just regrets everything, same with that last page or two of the RotS novel talking about how he's like a painter gone blind or a composer gone deaf, the power that was once there is gone to him, only a sliver in the force, how much he hates Palpatine and himself, but Palpatine and the Dark Side is all he ever has left, and when it comes to his PoV from Rise and Fall when he finds Luke he starts having a crisis because now he has something more.

Vader is such an interesting character when they explore just how much he actually regrets his actions.
>>
File: 1419404734739.png (26KB, 397x262px) Image search: [Google]
1419404734739.png
26KB, 397x262px
>>79105032
>Tarkin didn’t initially arrive on a shuttle. He just walked into a room. The Aresko and Grint execution wasn’t in the original script. That was something that I added later. We needed to introduce Tarkin to a new audience and, I think, not only did we present him to a new audience effectively, we lived up to the reputation that Tarkin had with the older fans. The adult fans believe he’s this evil man, so we have to live up to that reputation.

Now I understand why people join the Dark Side. I just thought those two were made to be killed and that was their purpose, I didn't know they were going to live.

Are their any more changed deaths that Filoni had a hand in?
>>
>>79104913
Every new canon comic is ass and Rebels is shit.

Only worthwhile new-canon creation is TFA
>>
>>79105031
>/ss/ story
you got a link?
>>
>>79105198
i-is this bait?
I cant even tell
>>
File: image.jpg (549KB, 1250x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
549KB, 1250x2000px
>>79105296
Have you read the third best SW novel ever written?
>>
>>79105301
>80's movie remake
>worthwhile
>>
>>79105326
It's just a joke, f a m.
>>
>>79105323
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5140694
>>
>>79105274
So far KotOR is not canon, and I love KotOR. Certain things from it may be canon, such as the Mandalorian Wars, Rakata Prime, or the Malachor System existing and a scourge existing, but as of right now that is it. No Revan, Bastilla, Malak, Exile, Kreia (thank god, I fucking hate Kreia personally), etc. are canon as of right now.
>>
>>79105301

What's bad about them?
>>
>>79105301
>Only worthwhile new-canon creation is TFA
garbage opinion
TFA is garbage
>>
>>79105296
Have you read Lords of the Sith yet?I think you'd like it. Has a lot of Vader digging into everything he hates, and then using it to fuel his power with the dark side.

>>79105300
>Are their any more changed deaths that Filoni had a hand in?
As far as I know, every Imperial death in the show came directly from Filoni. I know for a fact the Grand Inquisitor was, and I remember an anon posting a while back that Tua was also a changed death too.

I think he just lurks these threads to kill whoever we like the most.
>>
>>79105372
I have, I've got it sitting on my shelf behind me actually, along with Shatterpoint (which I loved) and Dark Rendevous (which could have been better).

Some of my other stuff is still at my parents unfortunately.
>>
>>79105431
Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to reading Lords of the Sith yet. My cousin recently bought it though, and he said he'd send it my way once he was finished.
>>
File: worried.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
worried.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
So can Ahsoka become a force ghost? Or is it too late for her?
>>
>>79105382
damn, you almost got me
I forget what board this is sometimes with all the SW posting on /Tv/
>>
>>79105431
Cheeky Filoni
>>
>>79105455
>Dark Rendevous (which could have been better).
PLEASE don't spoil anything, but i'm halfway through and I love it.
>>
>>79105515
That's not the picture I attached, wth

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2013/10/dave-filoni-1088x816-977810634253.jpg
>>
>>79105515
OO-ER!
>>
File: 1451629414268.jpg (71KB, 736x637px) Image search: [Google]
1451629414268.jpg
71KB, 736x637px
>>79105391
>holonet porn
That sent my sides to the moon and I don't know why. Still a good story so far
>>
>>79105431

It's on the trivia page for Siege of Lothal, Governor Pryce was supposed to come back and get on the exploding shuttle, while Tua was supposed to take her place.

>In an alternate universe, all the changed scripts never happened and we get to see many original characters backstories being told and different points of views being addressed.
I want to live in that universe.
>>
>>79105506
>she comes back to haunt Anakin
>he tries to touch her
>hand just goes through
>>
File: 1425415535021.gif (1MB, 300x278px) Image search: [Google]
1425415535021.gif
1MB, 300x278px
>>
>>79105515
What is happening here?
>>
>>79105626
I was trying to attach this picture of Filoni:
http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2013/10/dave-filoni-1088x816-977810634253.jpg
But that one showed up, I don't even know what it is, help someone?
>>
>>79105528
I wont. I should re-read it sometime myself, haven't since I was in the 8th or 9th grade and that was years ago. So maybe I might have a different opinion on it these days.
>>
>>79105506
>Celebration London, 2016
>Filoni walks on stage
>"After much consideration and compromising with Lucas, we are pleased to announce a revision to the Original Trilogy! We are going to premier today, the original unaltered movies, how I-Ahem, we, always intended them!"
>Three-movie marathon of the OT in-front of the entire auditorium.
>The final scene of RotJ
>Victory Celebration is playing
>The crowd is wild
>Clapping
>The ghosts fade onto the screen
>Luke smiles
>Ahsoka fades in next to Anakin, as he morphs into Matt Lanter, and Obi-Wan morphs into Ewan McGregor
>Filoni sheds a tear
>>
File: wew.png (89KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
89KB, 417x234px
>>79105602
Where does he tries to touch her?
>>
>>79105644
Hah. 4chan fucks up images sometimes, it's no big deal
>>
New Rebels clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ti2_g9-_gQ
>>
>>79105664

Her round, smooth, orange cheek.
>>
>>79105648
I started it when I was younger, but I had a bad habit of stopping like 50 pages before the end of a book.
Now i'm starting over and finishing it.
Luckily I forgot it all kek.
>>
>>79105602
>She just makes snarky comments to him the entire time
>Vader gets visibly frustrated and starts swinging his lightsaber in the middle of the air
>People begin to think the Force and Jedi/Sith are just some crazy cult religion full of psychos
>>
>>79105707
Alright, phew
>>
>>79105506
You need special training to become a force ghost
>>
File: 1453154710860.jpg (67KB, 330x559px) Image search: [Google]
1453154710860.jpg
67KB, 330x559px
>>79105609
>tfw no gunslinger Sabine gf
>>
>>79105539
I've had that happen once or twice in the past two. I think it happens when you and someone else post an image at the exact same time 4chan shits itself and can't tell what goes where. So someone else probably got a very weird post in another thread.
>>
>>79105817
>dude, why did you post a neckbeard in a cowboy hat?
>>
>>79105817
That means some lucky fella out there got a surprise Dave Filoni in his post!
Even better.
>>
>>79105736
Man, that imperial voice actor is good. I guess it's time to stop watching Rebels dubbed.
>>
>>79105748
>every night you can hear someone screaming "snips" in a dark blackmans voice
>>
>>79105848

Liam O'Brien is up there with Steve Blum in terms of showing up everywhere in Rebels.
>>
File: hHlPvUH.png (168KB, 806x415px) Image search: [Google]
hHlPvUH.png
168KB, 806x415px
>>79105817
>not knowing about this moment in /a/ /sp/ history
>>
File: 1424605415171.jpg (32KB, 460x450px) Image search: [Google]
1424605415171.jpg
32KB, 460x450px
>there are people that unironically ship Poe and Finn
>>
>>79105910
What was supposed to be loud?
>>
>>79105871
>Tarkin comes to check on Vader thinking Rebels got in
>Vader is sitting in his breathing chamber trying to calm himself
>Tarkin informs the Emperor
>Emperor comes to visit
>Vader spins his chamber chair around
>"The apprentice lives."
>Spins back around and the Emperor leaves the room
>Ahsoka appears and makes another snarky ass comment about his burned face
>Just hear Vader screaming NOOOOO again
>>
>>79105910
I think that kind of improved the thread honestly.
>>
>>79105999

Even Oscar Isaac has noted they have a weird sort of bromance going on.
>>
>>79105999
>there are people that unironically ship
FTFY
>>
>>79106010
Rings
>>
>>79105736
>This is Lieutenant Lyste

Oh hey, Yogar!
>>
>>79106010
I believe it was the 49ers previous superbowl titles.
>>
File: wewewewewewewewewewewew.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
wewewewewewewewewewewew.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>79105737
B-butt cheek?
>>
>>79103447
This. Kallus could be developed into a real badass. There's normal humans that can pose a threat to force sensitives and Kallus could easily become one by learning from all those times he fights them head on. He has the guts and mindset to be good but the show just never gives him the tools or any pity victories to let him shine.
>>
>>79106010
This was the pic he was trying to upload.

Watch it fuck up on me too.
>>
File: 1453048450215.png (2MB, 1909x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1453048450215.png
2MB, 1909x1087px
Whoa Filoni got fat
>>
>>79104913
Perfect, the only thing i would change is reducing a little bit the images and the size of the letters to make it smaller, but otherwise good job cAnon
>>
>>79102046
We can't have children with our closest relatives, monkeys, and we live on the same planet.

So I'm gonna say no, but having raw sex all the time without risk of child sounds good to me.
>>
>>79106186
He actually looks like Filoni.
>>
File: Dave Filoni.jpg (23KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Dave Filoni.jpg
23KB, 460x276px
>>79106186
And bald
>>
>>79106186
Tim Schafer?
>>
>>79105910
>>not knowing about this moment in /a/ /sp/ history

>not knowing it's a moment in /u/ /sp/ history

the ST image came from a /u/ thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDPmS7a1UYo

The library scene should have never been cut.
>>
>>79105644
And instead you obtained the one true picture of how the twins were conceived complete with Anakin's original Lucas self-insert name Lukasz.

Truly it is the Will of the Force!
>>
File: MandalorianArmor.jpg (67KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
MandalorianArmor.jpg
67KB, 660x440px
http://www.gruntstyle.com/magazine/2016/01/18/ballistic-mandalorian-armor/

Oh boy, enemies of freedom, beware.
>>
>>79101505

I like the version of the code where the Jedi brings these things.

"There is emotion, but I have peace.
there is ignorance, but I have knowledge
there is chaos, but I have serenity
there is death, but I have the force"
>>
>>79100048
>implying a bug species wouldnt have its numbers fully repopulated from that attack within a month
>>
>>79106118
>just never gives him the tools or any pity victories to let him shine.
Every time I see Kallus now, I'm disappointed, it's not his fault really, it's the fact he's the only major villain we have left and he's now the "I'll get you next time, Rebels!" villain that scowls at them as they leave for hyperspace, or get's knocked out. Here's hoping he get's some sort of win before he bites the dust.
>>
>>
>>79101960
>with a hilt
Hi guys, Matt Easton from ScholaGladatoria here...
>>
>>79106504
Comics state that the Clone Wars drove them to extinction.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (28KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
28KB, 385x382px
So far, the new Canon is better, equal or worse than the EU?
>>
>>79106541

it will always be better as long as the Yuuzan Vong remain non canon
>>
>>79106541
I think it's unfair to judge 1 year of Canon vs 30 years of EU, because it means EU has more gems, but also a whole lotta' shit, so any strong opinions on it will be biased. But if we're including TCW, then Canon wins by a landslide IMO.
>>
>>79106535
Not the Clone Wars, the Empire. Sterilization bombs.

Basically they placed a gigantic tent over Geonosis and fumigated. The Empire loves doing things big.
>>
>>79106393
"It's probably self-made by a warrior not associated with any known culture."
This bit really needed to be kept in.
>>
>>79106594
Wonder if they were still cranking out battle droids despite their home planet being invaded by the same country twice
>>
>>79106590

Goddamn that's cold.
Accurate as hell though.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (13KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13KB, 512x288px
It feels good to watch season 1 and 2 of Rebels without the wait, really liking it so far
>>
>>79106592
It is, at the very least, more tightly knit. But the original EU was never really mean to fit in as a totally cohesive canon that continued/filled in the movies. This was more an afterthought. Once Star Wars got so big enough people actually cared it was really difficult to do much damage control. Which they mostly did by making it one poor asian dude's job.
>>
>>79103737
Lucas was responsible for TCW so yeah he pretty much canonized Mauls Survival
>>
>>79106535
No, the Empire genocided Geonosis
>>
>>79106541
>So far, the new Canon is better, equal or worse than the EU?
Let's wait for about five or six years before we answer that. Disney has only just begun, let's see how far they take the franchise.

How is that Han Solo movie going, ant more rumors for the cast?
>>
>>79106626
Might still be some automated stuff. It's possible, anyway. That one queen is still alive, but no clue what she can do in her state or if she has any Plan Bs. It's always possible, however unlikely, that another queen survived the sterilization. Maybe one that hatched from an egg after the fact.
>>
>>79106659
We've seen the "'no'" troll before. Might be the self-confessed autistic anon off his meds again.
>>
>>79106613
Is there a cut that includes the deleted scenes like TPM?

Padme's family, Dooku's origin, Obi-Wan/Mace and the analysis scene were fantastic. Padme showing her affection for Anakin in those scenes would have offset the unintentional "creepiness" people say Anakin has. I mean she was looking at him like a meal. Padme facing Dooku added a lot of flavor too. It felt like an episode of TCW
>>
File: images (4).jpg (32KB, 309x476px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
32KB, 309x476px
Is the Darth Maul story canon? I know they were supposed to be part of the TWC cartoon but In the cover it says Legends. So it is not?
>>
>>79103737
Did you even look at the behind the scenes material? Lucas basically says, "I shouldnt have killed him"
>>
>>79106670
Not much, we'll probably get more once Rogue One is out but i don't really like Han Solo so i'am not that interested. Only if it features a lot of new alies tho
>>
>>79106655
That is very true. Makes Canon more accessible than the EU ever was, to the general audience anyways. Pretty sure the new comics have been selling better than ever before. Not sure about the books though. Only the most invested fans will read the books, but a lot of those are in the "not muh EU" crowd, so it may have affected sales, I dunno...

Anyways, now that Canon has literal block-buster movies as Spin-offs, along with cartoons and probably live-action tv shows eventually, I think it's safe to say that within a decade, the EU will be history in the eyes of near every Star Wars fan. Just being brutally honest. The kids growing up with Canon aren't going to give a fuck about the "old and unofficial" books and comics we grew up with. That's why the Wook clinging to the EU has been pretty embarrassing. Clinging to something that only they see as relevant.

You know there's still plenty of pages defaulting to Legends? Last time I checked (yesterday) Boba Fett was still one of them, that sure as hell isn't a coincidence.

>>79106798
Marvel listed it as Legends because either;

>A
They're misinformed

>B
They're trying to push the whole "Our Star Wars comic is the first Canon comic!" which they were saying for a bit.

Either way, Pablo Hidalgo restated at Celebration last year that yes, it IS canon.
>>
>>79106659
But Lucas didn't canonize that Tales comic, which was that guy's claim.

>>79106724
>everything is trolling
I hate /co/ more than any other board.
>then leave!
'no'
>>
Rewatching Clone Wars, I get the impression that 'Bounty Hunter' is basically interchangeable with 'mercenary' in this universe. Bounty Hunters get hired as private security, military training advisor's, bank robbers, etc. Very rarely do we see a self described bounty hunter actually going after a bounty.
>>
>>79106541
The EU had higher highs.
Darth Plagueis by James Luceno is WAY better than anthing in the nucanon (TFA included).
>>79106592
Clone Wars multimedia project>TCW
>>
>>79106931
Essentially, "Bounty Hunters" are 1-2 man guns-for-hire, while "Mercenaries" are full on organizations.
>>
>>79106541
New canon is overall better, for me.

EU had Shadows of the Empire, though, which is my favorite Star Wars non-movie project.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 396x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 396x330px
>>79106851
>think it's safe to say that within a decade, the EU will be history in the eyes of near every Star Wars fan.
I think you overestimate the casualness of of long time EU fans.
It doesn't help that Disney overwrote all the Timothy Zahn content with inferior garbage.
>>
>>79106931
there was that one time when Cad bane and Kenobi found Ziro dead
>>
File: Downed_Imperial_Transport.jpg (281KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Downed_Imperial_Transport.jpg
281KB, 800x800px
>To create the lived-in, realistic feel of Rogue One, Edwards chose Greig Fraser (Zero Dark Thirty, Foxcatcher) to be his director of photography and Neil Corbould (Black Hawk Down, Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan) to be his special effects supervisor.

How Operator will Rogue One be?
>>
>>79106931
"Bounty Hunter" was never really it's own job, not until recently anyway. Anyone trying to stop a criminal could be a "bounty hunter" even if they were an actual detective. As far as I know there's never been an instance in real life of someone who actually goes out and collects bounties as their main source of income, mostly because the people that would have the training and armament to do such a thing would more than likely already be an outlaw in some way, and in bringing in the bounty would just be turning themselves in, or law enforcement.

Bounty Hunters are in Star Wars, I'd say, mostly because it harkens back to the roots of where Star Wars comes from, namely Akira Kurosawa and the westerns that inspired him.
>>
>>79106917
Anon was talking about Maul surviving being canonized in the EU by Lucas. You assumed he meant the Tales comic and maybe he did, but he's still accurate to Lucas having Maul's survival canonized to the EU. Why? Because that was a pre-Legends time when TCW was T-Canon. Separate from the movie canon but above the usual C-Canon in the canon tier system. So in Legends the events of TCWs is still canon.

Rebels came afteward and would be part of the new canon.

Does this really matter? Not really. What is canon in the old EU, now Legends, doesn't matter a damn, it's all very much an a la carte these days.
>>
>>79098459
MAtt ??
>>
>>79104420
Gungan Frontier was an amazing game though.
>create peaceful, perfectly planned ecosystem
>drop down like a dozen starving rancors and watch them tear shit up
>>
>>79098290
wait, are you implying the Empire banned sex or something?
>>
>>79107130
>backpedaling
He posted a picture of a tales comic, saying that George made the comic canon, in response to my saying that Maul coming back was a reason why I dislike TCW.
>>
>>79107117
Very, until Ewan/Obi-Wan shows up at the end and starts force pushing and lightsabering people.

>tfw we'll never get a Republic/Imperial Commando movie with Delta Squad

Shame.
>>
File: dogart.jpg (211KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dogart.jpg
211KB, 1280x1024px
>>79107126
>>
File: svLKD7z.jpg (120KB, 852x1136px) Image search: [Google]
svLKD7z.jpg
120KB, 852x1136px
So Rey is being advertised with a saber now
>>
>>79107163
I think he meant Darth Maul being in TCW is what Lucas made canon and allowed more than the comic. I think he just posted the comic as "He was around well before TCW and Lucas made it canon", if you will.

At least that's what I got out of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 1200x900px
>>79107117
>female lead
>again

>/pol/ whahh
I'm a boy, I want boys in my Sci-Fi fantasy action movies.
>>
>>79107194
>Damn all these Anakin sabers aren't selling, what do we do?
>Wait, Rey used that saber! Lets sell them again!
>>
>>79107194
WE DID IT BROS. WE MADE THOSE ANTI-WOMEN TOY COMPANIES CHANGE THEIR WAYS!

>said the idiots that think the new toys literally weren't being made until now
>>
>>79107217
Nope.
Please read a conversation thoroughly before commenting.
>>
>>79107194
God Star Wars toys these days are so pathetically made, my fucking white lightsaber from 1995 was a better toy, which is sad.

With that said, she'll get her own Lightsaber for VIII, likely a halberdsaber or double bladed lightsaber.
>>
>>79107148
>proposed Gungan Frontier reboot
>Emperor Palpatine orders a massive nature preserve on his home planet of Naboo set aside for the free gungan peoples to enjoy
>the player is an Imperial Minister secretly commissioned to test biological weapons in the Gungan preserve
>everything is open from cultivating remnants of the Blue Shadow Virus still found in the ecosystem after the Clone Wars to releasing "bigger fish" into the waters, up to and including a cloned Zillo Beast.
>>
>>79107194
Yup
http://www.disneystore.com/reys-lightsaber-star-wars-the-force-awakens/mp/1390624/1000303/
>>
>>79107163
>backpedaling
I was a completely different anon to what was posted earlier. The information I posted was accurate, no matter how much you personally detest it.

Do I care if you believe me? 'no' I do not. Still doesn't alter the facts.
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>79107302
>rey's lightsaber
>>
>>79107272
>Force the Gungan people onto reservations, then test bio-weapons on them.
Where's a cryinggungan.jpg when you need it?
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 481x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 481x273px
>>79107270
>>
>>79107117
How operator is the Battlefront: Twilight Company book?
>>
>>79107312
>The information I posted was accurate
George never made that Tales comic canon. Stop emarrassing yourself.
>>
File: lucas.jpg (42KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
42KB, 600x433px
>>79107320
>She needed a man to make her saber for her.
>Now, with Anakin's saber, she finally acts like a man and steps up to face her destiny.
>She's trans-destined.
>>
>>79107302
>'Rey's lightsaber'
>"As used by Anakin"
>"And Luke"
>>
>>79107194
Her even using a saber was such an obvious event I don't know why he tried to hide it. The movie even revealed it halfway through.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 709x913px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 709x913px
>>79107360
>>
>>79107351
Ah right, you're trolling. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>79107332
I don't even get what you're trying to say with this pic over what I said...
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 181x160px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 181x160px
>>79107362
>tfw Disney cucked you dumb bandwaggoning faggots hard
>>
>>79107161
>the Empire banned sex
I highly doubt they would do that. Hell, I bet they even have Imperial sanctioned brothels for officers to have fun with without having to worry the whore you're having pillow-talk to, tell your secrets to the nearest rebel cell.
>>
>>79107420
I bet they pretend to be "rebel whores" a lot, though.
>>
>>79107420
If Vader can't have sex anymore, nobody can have sex anymore.
>>
>>79107420
>I bet they even have Imperial sanctioned brothels for officers
Wasn't there one of these on Ryloth in Lords of the Sith?
>>
>>79107362
Is she even going to use it? She was handing it to Luke/using it as "identification." Will he use it again? Will she make her own? Will he accept it and then tell her to go home, he doesn't want any?
>>
>>79107420
The Imperials just use down time on whatever planet they are stationed on to visit the hooker bars in the shitty parts of the planet's bars. As seen in LOTS, if I remember right.
>>
>>79107402
What?
Back up.
I'm not trolling, you're making no sense.
All I said was that your (or that guy's) claim that the tales comic was canon is false.

Stop calling things you don't like trolling.

>>79107411
I was just flipping thourgh my camera roll and saw that thumbnail. It's random.
My b.
>>
>>79107456
Luke doesn't want no trouble.

Jackie Chan aside, she'll make her own likely.
>>
>>79107415
Its luke's
19 December 2015
Dear disney which is owned by Walt Disney (who is totally frozen underneath Disney world) this is not Reys lightsaber, it is Lukes, i am George Lucas, i should know this.....i created Luke...i am god.....i know everyhting. please have it chnaged too "Lukes lightsaber" or i will be made to direct episode 8.................................................This is a warning..thank you for your time Walt Disney
Was this helpful?
helpful31
unhelpful86

This is Anakin's Lightsaber from Revenge of the Sith
29 December 2015
This is Anakin's Lightsaber from Revenge of the Sith. It goes through several changes before it ends up in the hands of Rey, it is not the Lightsaber Rey uses in The Force Awakens.
Was this helpful?
helpful0
unhelpful44

>votebotting in the review
Looks like the womyn win again
>>
>>79107456
I hope she doesn't use it.
I want her to make her own saber, preferable on screen.
>>
>>79107460
"I'm so sick of Imperial perfection. You, trooper. Find me the worst whore from the worst part of Nal Hutta."
>>
>>79107420
>Imperial sanctioned brothels
However thinks to the general lack of security measures, invariably the whor the officers slept with was indeed a rebel.

I bet you thought the Bothans went on some daring raid, didn't you?
>>
>>79107481
>I was just flipping thourgh my camera roll and saw that thumbnail. It's random.
>My b.

Nah all good, I was just really confused.
>>
Nute Gunray is a playable character in Galaxy of Heroes, and I'm not utterly fascinated with this absolute shithead.

Is there any expanded material about how the Nemoidians came under ol' Sheev's sway?
>>
>>79107450
Hey now, his burnt hotdog is still perfectly serviceable. Some saran wrap, a little bacta lube and he's good to go. Oh, wait, he needs to seal on it's little helmet.
>>
>>79107456
>Luke takes it back
>does some stupid dual wielding shit in the next flick while carving up an army
Oh god, please be true
>>
>>79107507
>Many Bothans died to bring us this information

In this new context, this line is fucking gold.
>>
>>79107533
>Luke got a new mechanical arm after losing ol' righty again in the time skip
>new arm can spin around like Grievous'
>>
Well technically it is Rey's Lightsaber now, it's no longer Anakin or Luke's. But to resell it as her lightsaber is just baiting all the tards who want to buy it because "Muh Rey".
>>
>>79107450
actually vader could had gotten a cyborg penis but the expenses were too high so sheev just spent it on a super star destroyer instead
>>
>>79107481
Then you suffered a reading comprehension failure. It happens.

This post >>79107130 isn't about the Tales comic, it's about Maul's survival being canon in the EU regardless of any comic. TCWs canonized it when it was still part of the canon tier system, pre Disney sale and pre-Legends, and thus is still true in the EU/Legends. Again, regardless of any comics.
>>
>>79107567
Might as well drop the 'big' spoiler and call it 'Skywalkers lightsaber'
>>
File: 1451449842942.jpg (736KB, 1066x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451449842942.jpg
736KB, 1066x1200px
>>79107507
>the Bothans went on some daring raid, didn't you?
Would you fuck a Bothan? No one would be that drunk to fuck one of these creatures.
>>
>>79106541

meh, it depends

Some of its great, some of its awful

just like the old eu
>>
>>79107530
That looks like it'd be more annoying and painful than anything.

Imagine someone trying anal with that only to have Darth Vader's head pop off in there. At least the resulting X-ray would be hilarious.
>>
>>79107533
Assuming he even still has his green saber. They seem to consider the Anakin/Luke one as the cool, hip saber to beat all sabers.
>>
>>79107585
Mate... lets agree do disagree becuase you're going in circles.
>>
>>79107604
>It turns out to have incredible powers when wielded by a Skywalker.
>It is... The Skysaber.
>>
>>79107604
I'm still holding out hope she's Obi-Wan's granddaughter instead of Luke's daughter. But I don't have much hope.
>>
File: hula girls.webm (158KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
hula girls.webm
158KB, 576x432px
>>79107605
Well, not a male.
The females though...
>>
>>79107604
We potentially won't learn anything about Rey's heritage until 9, though. I recall seeing something a few weeks ago said by the director of 9, promising big pay off for Rey's past.
>>
>>79103730
looking at the Onderon soldiers, their hats and general garb look pretty similar to the guy who told Ezra his parents were dead

I wonder if there's a connection, they always said that arc was to show the roots of the rebellion
>>
>>79107644
>The Skysaber was lost on a Cloud/Sky World

Oh god, that's how it was found, it harnessed the power of Bespin and the Sky.
>>
>>79107644
>It turns out to have incredible powers when wielded by a Skywalker.
yeah, incredible powers, to get your hand chopped off.
that saber is cursed
>>
>>79107653
Have you not seen pictures of bothans? The males are the pretty ones.
>>
>>79107688
>implying they'll ever let feminist darling Rey be visibly injured
>>
>>79107693
sshhhhh.
It will be another week for me to be able to post Aisha in the Toonami generals. Let me have this, anon.
>>
>>79107688
The true Skywalker legacy only passes to the females of the line.
>>
>>79107545
>Le petit mort
The little death.
>>
>>79107711
She'll get her arm cut off, but the force will immediately grow it back.
>>
>>79107729
being raped to death?
>>
>>79106393

"Home was always were my mom was"

"My mom Smee, whom Qui-Gon left as a slave and no one, not even the queen with whom I am good friends, has ever tried to liberate from slavery"
>>
>>79107739
Now I want to see this.
>>
File: Vader Comic.jpg (153KB, 1183x563px) Image search: [Google]
Vader Comic.jpg
153KB, 1183x563px
>>79107756
Them same Qui-Gon who cheated to get my free in a game of dice and then cheated again when my Pod-racer broke.

Shmi was a beautiful lady, moisture farming should be banned.
>>
>>79107642
>going in circles
Not really. Here, this will really tax your reading comprehension. Back in the day we had these things called the canon tiers. G-Canon was Lucas' Word of God statements and the movies. C-Canon was the primary bulk of the EU, below the movies which were the primary canon. TCWs was T-Canon, between G and C. Secondary to the movies but more canon than C-Canon material. Thus Maul surviving in TCWs, surviving at all, is canon in the EU.

Still can't follow it? That's fine, and Leland Chee is immensely relieved.
>>
>>79106393
>they rendered all of the computer graphics to the end quality before deciding that the scene didn't work and cutting it

Jesus Lucas, you don't know how to budget for shit, do you?
>>
>>79107756
To be fair, Padme was a bit busy keeping her planet in check after meeting Anakin and didn't have time to buy Shmi's freedom. After that they never met again until AOTC, so there would have been no reason for her to do it. Bit of a dick move on her part, if you think of it that way.
Jedi, on the other hand, don't like personal attachment. They usually get all their kids while they are toddlers, so they can't remember their parents. Anakin is a bump in that road, considering he lived with Shmi for 10? years.
>>
>>79105181
I would agree with your first statement, but Vader doesn't lay a finger on Darth Plagueis imo
>>
>>79107791
>then cheated again when my Pod-racer broke.
wait what?
>>
>>79107811
Fuck off, retard. I already responed to this argument.
>>
>>79106393
Wait.
Was the librarian a hologram all along?
>>
>>79106798
yes, it is grandfathered into the new canon alongside TCW
>>
Never read it myself, but why do people always point to the Yuuzan Vong as the example of bad EU?
>>
>>79107822
Back then Padme didn't even really give a shit about Anakin. He was just some random kid who was good enough to be a Jedi, who was 9 years old to her 14.

Besides doing business with slave owners and the Hutts in the Outer Rim on Tatooine wasn't happening, only a Jedi could have done so and like you said, Jedi don't give a fuck outside of Qui-Gon and he's dead.
>>
>>79107371

It was a big surprise for everyone who wasn't a weird pedantic nerd that obsessively scrutinized every frame and leak to build an idea of the story.
>>
>>79107889
oh sweet, sweet Qui-Gon.
The hero we all deserved, but never got.
>>
>>79107218
You can bet your ass she's going to bite it though. Either Tarkin'd or Vader'd
>>
>>79107850
When Anakin's pod-racer breaks it switches to Qui-Gon and you see him close his eyes and go into the Force, soon after Anakin 'fixes' it by flipping switches and is back in the race. Qui-Gon straight up uses the force to fix it.

Qui-Gon was a maverick, he'd have done anything to get Anakin off the planet barring going full Sith.
>>
>>79107888
http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Tyranids
>>
>>79107889
Not to mention Anakin's cheesy pickup lines when he first met her. Holy crap if I was her I would have been getting away from him as fast as I could.
>>
>Episode 8
>Fated rematch of Kylo vs Rey on some planet, maybe a Star Destroyer.
>Kylo cuts her (right) arm off and picks up the Skywalker Lightsaber
>"Finally, this lightsaber belongs to it's true owner."
>Suddenly it flies out of his hand into Luke's
>"You are right, nephew; it is with it's true owner now."
>Luke curbstomps Kylo into next year for daring to harm his only daughter, complete with a call back line of "I am your father, Rey."
>>
>>79107856
You don't have to reply to every post just because you see a (you). Sure it's hard but you can just ignore them. If they still trigger you you can deploy the Hide Post feature built directly into 4chan's advanced code. It's the little triangle next to post numbers. Click it and you'll see!

This is for your future posting needs. No need to thank me, citizen, just doing my good deed for the thread. Enjoy your safer, trigger free 4chan experience.
>>
>>79107934
I have honestly never heard anyone ever utter anything like that, ever.
>>
>>79107420
>I highly doubt they would do that
Me too, considering Moff Mors kept Twi'Lek slaves.
>>
>>79107945
>That feel when Anakin uses the same line on his own daughter years later.

eeww Anakin.
>>
>>79107926
Don't forget Obi-Wan, he cared too and did whatever he felt as well without becoming a Sith. I mean he cuts people's arms off, tells them to fuck off with Jedi mind tricks for personal gain to get them out of his face, and all sorts of other shit. Hell and that whole shit with Satine. Obi-Wan was just as much a Maverick as Qui-Gon...well maybe less so, but still.
>>
>>79107951
I really, really want to see Luke stomp Kylo like Vader does to Kanan/Ezra in Rebels. Nothing would please me more than to see Kylo go from "Hah I'm such a fucking badass" to puppy-with-his-tail-between-his-legs.

Especially if he slips up once the battle kicks into ultimate overdrive and starts calling Luke "Master".
>>
I'm finishing Plagueis on audiobook and I need a new fix. I have Darth Bane: Path of Destruction, but I want to change gears a bit before I start the trilogy and do some Jedi biz. Should I listen to Kenobi or Labyrinth of Evil? Kenobi is better bang for the buck since it's unabridged, but I could see going with Labyrinth first if it's much better...? Also considered New Dawn, but I want to read something with Clone Wars-era characters (I know Kanan was a padawan in the Clone Wars. Does it tie in with his comic series at all?).
>>
>>79107987
Obi-wan did all of that without feeling a single thing. Obi-wan is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>79104547
>>I have just received word the storygroup has been dissolved permanently. The old remnants of Lucasfilm have been swept away.
Filoni helped Disney with Storygroup's removal, they promised him his waifu would live in exchange for destroying Storygroup himself.
>>
>>79107967
Not him, but it's a pretty popular theory. I do recall Qui-Gon using the force when his and Sebulba's pods get stuck together.
>>
>>79106633
2 days, homes.
>>
>>79107924
It was obvious to anyone who could follow simple patterns. Skywalker hero in the Prequels, one in the OT (two even, as we found out in RotJ! Three if you count Vader's redemption!). An evil Skywalker is also a tradition but so far the movies have dealt with the successive generation of the Skywalker family. Finn and Poe were rather unlikely candidates for the new Skywalker hero (you might be able to guess why) so that left Rey as the obvious candidate. Kylo Ren was suspected as a descendant of Anakin too but again he was the villain, this is about heroes.
>>
>>79108020
He can also sound like a dragon apparently.

Obi-wan worries me.
>>
>>79108031
No force sound, no force.
>>
>>79108050
>Kenobi- Unleash The Dragon
>>
>>79108005
Kenobi
>>
>>79107944
That doesn't answer my question.
>>
>>79108036
Does he count if he isn't using the Skywalker name?
>>
So where were you when you realized that Obi-Wan's saber is actually a protosaber?
>>
The only thing I want from the sequels is a redemption arc for Kylo, I dont want to see him turn in the last minute just to die seconds after
>>
>>79108053
We've had the force used and no force sound plenty of times in the movies, even Vader does it in the OT.

Chances are it was just Qui-Gon believing in the force instead of actually using it, but the theory does hold some ground knowing Qui-Gon.
>>79108050
>>79108084
Someone really needs to splice together Obi-Wan in key scenes just making Krayt Dragon noises.
>>
>>79108111
Probably? We can count Leia and she was an Organa, right? She's never used her Skywalker name in canon except for that one time she posed as Luke's wife so they could a good deal at the Corellian Arms honeymoon suite. Oddly they never talk about what happened during their mission there and get shifty when it's mentioned after the events on Endor.
>>
>>79108142
someone closing their eyes isn't evidence of anything.
>>
>>79108142
Was there any Force sound when Qui-Gon waved his hand and fucked with Watto's dice?
>>
>>79108246
There was not.
>>79108212
No, but how often do you see a Jedi close their eyes and then something happen immediately afterwards?
>>
>>79108309
>There was not.
Yeah, just checked it myself. Unless Lucas did some updated version for the Blu Rays I'm unaware of. Wouldn't put it past him.
>>
>>79108142
>but the theory does hold some ground knowing Qui-Gon.
It probably wasn't Qui-Gon but yeah I wouldn't put it past him. Dude was canny.
>>
>>79107621
...Goddamit, /swr/, the images you put in my head.
>>
>All these people thinking there's some all powerful force controlling everything.

What a bunch of backwater hicks.
>>
File: Prune Face.png (213KB, 245x388px) Image search: [Google]
Prune Face.png
213KB, 245x388px
So, what are the chances of this guy getting into Rebels?
>>
>>79108476
>tips
>>
>>79107649
you realize those two don't even have to be mutually exclusive right? if they really felt like going full fanfic sue.
>>
>>79108483
Where is he from?
>>
>>79108456
Imagine every time that person farted it was accompanied by Vader's breathing and "You don't know the power of the dark side".
>>
>>79108476
Power down, IG-88. You have a big day tomorrow uploading your brain into the Death Star. The Emperor will never know what is happening with his doors closing automatically in his face.
>>
>>79108545
>dark side
>not "back side"

No, wait, you're fine. Nevermind.
>>
>>79108537
Prepare yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdEUwHF7d7I
>>
>>79108483
https://youtu.be/mdEUwHF7d7I
>'When your face is a prune the action goes BOOM'
Is he the best SW character?
>>
>>79108629
>>79108690
>yfw Rebels makes him a total badass
>>
>>79098304
Teen pregnancy would actually be a lot more relevant these days than back in the seventies I guess.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.212868936[1].jpg (123KB, 900x582px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.212868936[1].jpg
123KB, 900x582px
Han, Luke and Chewie probably killed TK-421, for no reason other than he was just there.

Who's the real villain?
>>
>>79108805
Hey now, anyone who helps in the commission of a crime is equally guilty. He was present during the destruction of Alderaan, he's just as guilty! Same with those mouse droids Chewie was stomping for fun!
>>
>>79108876
>commission of a crime
the Empire went through all the paperwork and notified the residence that their planet was to be demolished for the construction of a hyperspace bypass. they had plenty of time to look over the paperwork and log any complaints they may have had.

no laws were broken.
>>
File: 1452150246999.gif (1MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1452150246999.gif
1MB, 400x303px
>>79108727
>Vader is about to kill Ahsoka.
>'This is the end for you, my old apprentice'
>Prune Face appears outta nowhere and shoots vader in the face.
>Proceeds to rescue Ahsoka.
>next scene is Prune Face fucking Ahsoka right in the orange butt.
>Season 2 ends.
FILONI YOU BETTER BE TAKING NOTES RIGHT NOW.
>>
>>79108970
does Vader go "What?!" when he's shot?
>>
>>79108876
>mouse droids
What was the purpose of those things?
>>
>>79108960
Grand Moff Tarkin is the governor of the Outer Rim territories! He had no jurisdiction in the Alderaan System! If the Senate was still in session he would feel the full sting of their debating for three weeks and then getting distracted by Mas Amedda's sex tape scandal! There's no way he could have known that Togruta was underage! If there's orange on the cheeks you must acquit!
>>
>>79099978

PROTIP: JEDI WERE NEVER CELIBATE.
>>
>>79109069
Star Wars roomba. G. Lucas was very forward thinking. Trust us, laser sword fighting is the future of the US military!
>>
>>79109079
They merely called on Tarkin to carry out the demolition.
As was previously stated the plans were in the books for months, really the only people they have to blame are themselves. The people of Alderaan really should have taken a more vested interest in their local construction projects.
>>
>>79109085
This is wrong.
>>
>>79109198
well, is it?
do the movies ever say that a Jedi cannot fuck?
They've said marry, but never that you can't get a BJ behind the cantina from that cute dancer Twi'lek.
>>
>>79109079
So, what constitutes as the 'Chewbacca Defense' in the Star Wars mythos?
>>
File: 1429379409443.jpg (117KB, 1012x675px) Image search: [Google]
1429379409443.jpg
117KB, 1012x675px
>>79109079
>he would feel the full sting of their debating for three weeks
Implying Tarkin wouldn't have bored them to death with the tales of his childhood, starting with his own conception.

You don't know what it takes to have the strength to monologue for hours, but I do.
>>
>>79109198
It can't be wrong when it feels so right. Mm, so right.

Trust us, if you ever saw the ceiling of the Jedi Council Chambers you'd have seen the disco light. Casual Friday is before Lady's Night and the orgy lasts all weekend. Which is good because you won't believe how long it takes to lube up Ki Adi Mundi's head.
>>
>>79109266
Palpatine vs. Mace Windu, Galactic Battle. Who does Judge Anakin deem guilty?
>>
File: 1443289818717.jpg (176KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1443289818717.jpg
176KB, 960x1280px
>>79108476
>>
File: Lady_tarkin.jpg (60KB, 300x428px) Image search: [Google]
Lady_tarkin.jpg
60KB, 300x428px
>>79109282
He's just happy that Grand Milf Tarkin hasn't been recanonized yet.

He just reads his histories, records his audio memoirs, and then spends hours painting his miniature soldiers while wearing his comfiest slippers.
>>
Page 10, see you next thread boys and girls.
>>
New thread------->>79109404
>>
>>79109030
Filoni here. Yeah, we can make him do that.
>>
>>79109198
George himself confirmed that jedi are not celibate, holy fuck how often do we have to say it here?
Might as well mention it in the OP.
Thread posts: 656
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.