[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember: it's Prime Earth now, even though Alan Moore's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 8

File: ss (2016-01-18 at 04.38.28).png (21KB, 567x345px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-18 at 04.38.28).png
21KB, 567x345px
Remember: it's Prime Earth now, even though Alan Moore's random number was to highlight that our Earth wasn't anything special.

Get it right, you fucking geeks.
>>
>>79090673
>reboot universe
>only thing that changes is the universe name and Black Spider-Man
>>
>>79090673
I thought it was Universe 8?
>>
>>79090707
No. It is the 8th time that a multiverse has existed.
>>
>>79090673
>fan cried
Does he perhaps mean fan cred?
Boy does Brevoort know how to fuck up his English dictionary. No wonder he's Marvel's 'Prime' Ass-Kisser.
>>
>>79090673
I'm sure most people will still call it 616, who gives a shit about geek cred if it was just changed to appeal to casuals?
>>
so.... it's not Earth 8? Well there goes Hypercrisis Multiversity Shenanigans.
>>
>it's not Earth-616 guys

>nothing has changed except it got a new name

Literally why
>>
>>79090833
It also has some weird rewritting of history, like Miles and Maker.
>>
>>79090845
Maker stuck around? How's that? Pretty sure Molecule Man killed his ass.
>>
>>79090866
Reed too OP
>>
Did we ever find out who died?
>>
>>79090866
Yeah, Molecule Man brought back Maker after that, essentially remade him, but he has no memory of his past universe from my understanding. I'm not entirely sure how much of his history was rewritten.
>>
>>79090833
Oh, we got Triskelion, it's uber important.
Right?
>>
>>79090892
No one died. Brevoort is just an asshole.
>>
>>79090892
The Beyonders?

I think they were primary casualties.
>>
>>79090898
And he has Ultimate letters of speech.
What about Miles, does he have normal all caps letters or not?
>>
>>79090673
Does it please you to continuously jerk off Alan Moore's wrinkly old man cock?
>>
>>79090833
>nothing has changed
>All-New, All-Different
>>
>>79090937
>its official name is All-New, All-Different Earth now
>>
>>79090673
we're calling it 616-8 because that's what it is
>>
>>79090673
Why is this guy such a massive faggot?

Seriously, did comicbook readers molest him as a child?
>>
>>79091106
Hate sells, and he is enticing hate so Marvel can make more money. Also he just might naturally be a douchebag.
>>
>>79091106
yes, with comics
>>
>>79091128
As much as that seems to be the case on paper, the reality is that the comics tend to sell on their own merits or gimmicks rather than people like this guy building "hate".

99% of current comic book readers have no clue who he even is.
>>
>>79090673
>that will be damaging to your fan cred (sorry, "cried")
It's like he doesn't know the mark of a TRUE fan is clinging to the past.
>>
>>79090673
its multiverse 2

suck it brevoort, you guys didn't name it first so you're stuck being #2
>>
>>79090773
Pretty sure its been called 616 in some post sw books already.
>>
Brevoort is stupid. Post-Crisis DC was New Earth, or Earth-0 after Infinite Crisis, not Earth-1.
>>
>>79091167
I think he meant more hate for what's happening in comics. Not specifically for him. People getting pussy about Spock or Whor is better than if they were happy
>>
>>79090673
I'm gonna continue calling it earth 616, since I've more or less stopped following what's even happening since just a short while before Thor became female. And yes I know it's not actually that Thor got turned into a woman.

>Whosoever wields this hammer shall literally be Thor, and their name will be Thor, Thor is a title given to whosoever wields this hammer, that person being Thor
>>
>>79090673
Is he actually wearing a fedora?
>>
Who is this fat fuck and why /co/ hated him ?
>>
>>79091597

Brevoort is the fedoraest
>>
>>79090673
Man, this guy has really awful spelling.
>>
>>79090673
>the comics still call it 616
kek
>>
Brevoort makes shit up and lies so much you never know when he's serious.

Remember when he insisted the FF weren't getting shelved? Good times. Good times.
>>
>>79091128
>Reminder that Brevoort is the reason that we'll never have a Marvel/DC Crossover ever again

>Reminder that he's the one that encourages the ol' company rivalry
>>
Why are they copying DC's earth prime name?
>>
>>79090673
ROFL.

"Fan cred," muh continuity, fucking top kek. It's always funny as shit when someone tries to act all snotty and superior and completely misses the fucking point of whatever they're yammering on about.

>>79090936
More than it pleases me to jerk off this wanky little duder, omae.
>>
>>79091338
Uh yeah, that's what he meant.
>>
>>79091953
Actually, that's Quesada.
>>
>>79091765
Brevoort adressed that in another question. He said he didn't want Web Warriors to spoil the ending to SW, but from now on it's always gonna be called Prime and nobody can use the term 616.
I bet they'll fix in the Web Warriors trade anyway
>>
>>79092060
I feel like this is gonna be one of those things where everyone refers to it as 616 and Brevoort gets triggered whenever they don't
>>
>>79092060

>guys, we have to keep it secret that absolutely nothing happens in Secret Wars

>let's create artificial controversy by renaming our main earth! that'll distract the fanboys!
>>
>>79092082
Well apart from Miles what exactly is the difference about this "new universe"?

I mean in COIE we got whole new origin stories for a lot of characters, while here everything is the same.
>>
>>79090673
His answer literally sounds like a villain monologue.
>>
>>79090673
He should probably tell Ewing, then. Because his comics are still calling it 616. :^)
Marvel Editorial really are super shitty at their jobs, aren't they?
>>
>>79092106

The Maker exists in it, though it hasn't been explained if he's now a "prime" inhabitant or not. Other than that, no differences I can see, other than that stuff in Hickman's run naturally didn't happen since time got rewound.
>>
>>79092137
>Marvel Editorial really are super shitty at their jobs, aren't they?
Are you kidding? They're the best there is at their jobs.

All they're hired for is to go online and start shitstorms so the media will pay attention to them
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (30KB, 525x236px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
30KB, 525x236px
>>79092146
>that stuff in Hickman's run naturally didn't happen since time got rewound
>>
>>79092146
>Hickman undid his own run
Madman
>>
>>79092172

Time Runs Out didn't happen. If you notice, Steve and Tony aren't dead.
>>
It's not wrong to call it 616 at all. That's the designation given to the universe by the Captain Britain Corps.
>>
>>79092082
Why does he hate 616 so much.
Thats the one thing that no one argues about, even here
>>
>>79092514
Too many cis het white males?

Probably just wants to leave his mark or some stupid bullshit like that. It feels like that's the thing most writers want to do now. Instead of telling a good story, they just want to do something that changes everything the most so people will talk about them
>>
>>79092146
Old man logan and weirdworld. That's pretty much it
>>
>>79092549
Why then go after the one thing that probably is hardest to change peoples minds about?
>>
File: 1.png (13KB, 547x263px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
13KB, 547x263px
>>79090673
Huh.
I feel as though this is one of those things that sounds perfectly reasonable on first glance only to make less ans less sense the more you think about it.
>>
>>79092603
You really think they put any thought into it? Plus, the second the movies start doing anything multiverse related and refer to something as 616, the comics side are gonna go crawling back to it like they always do
>>
After Ultra Ckmics, I'm just waiting for Amalgam 2.0. You just know it's bound to happen.

Iron Man vs Batman!
Superman vs Vision!
Avengers vs. Justice League!
>>
>>79092638
It's always funny watching Marvel try and be like the movies. I almost want the X-Men movie rights to go back to Marvel and watch the comics desperately try and explain that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are actually mutants and are Magneto's kids after all.
>>
File: BREVOOT ON SUICIDE WATCH.png (456KB, 385x580px) Image search: [Google]
BREVOOT ON SUICIDE WATCH.png
456KB, 385x580px
>>79090673
WEB WARRIORS #1
GET FUCKED
BRB SHITPOSTING IN HIS SUBMIT BOX
>>
>>79092638
Movies will call it Earth Prime because doing otherwise would damage their fan cried.
>>
>>79092623
That's actually a pretty fair point, only that he didn't need to be an asshole about it.
>>
>>79092674
The best part is it'll happen in a few years. You know the mouse is going to buy up Fox so they can grab onto all those properties they have. The X-Men will just be a bonus for them on top of everything else
>>
>>79092623

"Earth-616" never referred to some kind of objective order of things. It is the classification given to the "main" MU by the Captain Britain Corps. Nothing more.

I do wish people would fact check before they say these things.
>>
>>79092655
>Superman (and possibly Supergirl) v. The Vision Family!
fixed
>>
>>79092777
Now it does. It's not you who decides those things.
>>
>>79090898
Can someone tell me which issues does the Maker appear in the universe?
>>
You know, the whole reason I liked it being 616 meant that it was a sea of dimensions, and none of them was worth more than the other.

This, along with the Guardians protecting Earth now, just constantly bashes over my head this sense of entitlement that really annoys me. It's like how in the real world, nobody cares about things unless they happen in the US.
>>
>>79090673

What does an "editor" do at Marvel? I don't get it. They don't proofread stories, they don't check for factual errors or incosistencies. What is their job? PR?

pls explain
>>
>>79092885
Shitpost on social media
>>
>>79090673
It has literally been referred to as 616 in two different post-SW comics, and the ONLY person at Marvel who is saying it's not 616 is Brevoort because he's spent the past 20 years trying to get the designation changed and this is the closest he'll ever come.
>>
>>79090707
It's the 8th iteration of the universe/multiverse. So it's Earth-616/Universe-8, or 616-8. The pre-SW universe was Earth-616/Universe-7, Galactus' is Universe-6, etc.
>>
>>79092876
He's the antagonist in New Avengers, you can check it out if you are one of the people who can stomach Sandoval's art.
>>
>>79092959
I heard Quesada doesn't like the designation either.
>>
>>79090797
It's Universe-8.
>>
Alan Moore didn't come with the 616-Earth, Steve Moore did.
>>
>>79092885
Sleep on their desks, come up with bad ideas, and if they are a woman and/or brown, appear in talk shows.
>>
>>79092803
They should really move their assess and EXPLAIN these things. Though I suspect that's going to be the point of Ultimates.

Not explaining was one of the errors DC made with IC and n52.
>>
>>79093062
Ultimates is too busy being a stealth Blue Marvel comic to deal with any of that.
>>
>>79093062

It's the error they always do. COIE, they didn't bother to lay down the rules which led to massive confusion and retcons. Zero Hour, didn't bother to lay down the rules, confusion, retcons. Infinite Crisis, same thing. New 52, same thing times 1000.

And now Marvel does it with secret wars.

>You'll have to discover the new universe on your own!
>>
>>79093099
At some point will they get that nobody WANTS a new universe? There are so many kinds of events you can do without that shit.
>>
>>79093083
It, and New Avengers, did actually explained the whole "Universe-8" thing. And now the Ultimates are going outside the Multiverse to understand what the hell was going(probably meeting Reed&family)

>>79093099
IIRC, in COIE they did explain everything, but they didn't reset the storylines(same error as i n52)
>>
>>79093118
They reset Wonder Woman and Hawkman.
>>
>>79090673
>That may be damaging to your fan cred
Err...does he not understand how nerds work?

Maybe I should introduce him to some fighting game fans who still refer to the SF 2 bosses by their Japanese names.
>>
>>79093025
616 Divided by 8 = 77.
7+7 = 14
4-1 = 3
3 Sides to a triangle.
Quesada = Fat

I stopped buying marvel.
>>
>>79093099
COIE had a somewhat concrete reason for existing. They wanted to throw out the Silver Age stuff and start anew (unfortunately like was said here >>79093118 it wasn't a clean break) what was the point of resetting the MU? There's been no "Iron-Man: Year one, the whole thing is just another event.
>>
>>79093118
>IIRC, in COIE they did explain everything, but they didn't reset the storylines(same error as i n52)

They didn't.

The Superman reboot was not planned when COIE was finished, and they were still laying down plans with Byrne for it. As a result Superman didn't get rebooted until over six months after Crisis ended and it was never explained anywhere how and why it happened.

The Hawkman reboot with Hawkworld also happened long after Crisis.

And that's not covering all the little details. History of the DC Universe, the two-issue volume which was to explain the "new" DCU was written before a lot of this was ironed out, so it's a post-Crisis comic explaining the origins of the pre-Crisis Brainiac, for example.

It was very messy.
>>
>>79093129
I stand corrected: they didn't reset ALL the storylines.
>>
>>79093137
I'm not sure what's worse, the people who refer to them by the Japanese names or the people who use Boxer/Claw/Dictator as to solve a imaginary problem.
>>
>>79093137
Fuck, you don't even have to go that far. Just show them /a/ and how much they lose their shit when someone uses a dub name for a character
>>
>>79093154
I think they think that multiverses and continuity are what keep people from reading the comics.

They aren't.
>>
>>79090673
He likes to do things to piss off fans so I'll keep calling it Earth-616 to grind his gears.
>>
>>79093118
>IIRC, in COIE they did explain everything, but they didn't reset the storylines(same error as i n52)

DC has actually never had a clean reboot. Each of them continued something from the previous one, regardless of how little sense it made.

Trying to both eat your cake and keep it is a constant problem with reboots.
>>
>the only Ultimate characters that survived were Bendis' black diversity fucboi pet and cucked evil Richards
wew lad
>>
>>79093219
Exactly!
>>
>>79093231
We don't actually know that, though it's quite likely.

It's perfectly possible Owen did save somebody else, too, but we don't know yet.
>>
Wait a second, how the fuck isn't it just the normal 616 Universe if Black Panther used the time-gem to turn back time and bring it back to how it was before the end of the world? Pretty sure it isn't one of the new worlds rebuilt by Reed's "little kids play God foundation" but the normal 616 Universe.
>>
>>79093219
Marvel is probably going to go down the "reboot cycle" like DC did.
>>
>>79093231
No? Miles' supporting cast also came over, which includes Bombshell, and Bombshell was best Ultimate Waifu.
>>
>>79093271
But it wasn't a real reboot. Black Panther turned back time with the Time Gem. I don't know what the fuck is Breevort going on about.
>>
>>79093169
I'm okay with that if it's at an EVO or something where there's a lot of foreign contenders and watchers.

When it was at the local arcade or some friend's house....well....
>>
>>79093149
underrated post
>>
Isn't it just the 8th iteration of 616/the multiverse as a whole? So still 616?
>>
>>79093436
Yes, which is how its been explained in-universe. Its been referred to as Earth-616 in Spider-gwen and Web Warriors, and New Avengers and Ultimates only refer to the multiversal order as 8, not the universal designation.

It's 616/8. Brevoort just hates "616" and doesn't want people calling it that. But since Brevoort isn't EiC and Alonso isn't enforcing this "prime earth" thing at all, then you can pretty safely ignore Brevoort's ramblings.
>>
>>79093436
Brevoort suggested the numeration of the multiverse has changed from whatever it was the original one to a "simple" incremental one, starting with the main marvel earth.

So, Main Marvel Earth is now the First Universe of the Eighth Multiversal Cycle.
This is contradicts Web Warriors, which still lists Anya as hailing from 616.

Then again, she might be a Multiverse Orphan, like Spider-UK and the Supreme Squadron, still referring to their old Earth IDs for convenience.
After all, the Earth of the Spiderman cartoon of the 70s was renumbered(though it might have been a simple error)
>>
>>79093642
>This is contradicts Web Warriors
I guess you could no-prize it as the Web Warriors, as a result of not knowing that the multiverse ended and was rebooted (since so many universes were brought back pretty much exactly how they were, plus everyone coming back with their memories intact) would still be using the previous multiverse's designations since from their perspective nothing had changed.

So like, the Earths had gotten shuffled around but since the characters don't know that, they have no reason to adopt new, more accurate designation numbers.
>>
>>79091183
>Hey, is everyone enjoying Earth Prime?
>So which is it: Newbabby, corporate shill or mindless sheep? *tips into the sunset*
Sure, Browfort.
>>
>>79091106
He's been at Marvel for a long time, will never be EiC and hates that fans criticize Marvel or decisions that are made regarding the comics. Some fans on there can be retards but if it pisses him off so much then he should get rid of it.

Fact is he comes off as a bitter cock who likes having the opportunity to lash out at fans.
>>
>>79090952
I wish. At least then it would be funny, instead of just nothing.
>>
>>79093154
The point was killing the Ultimates line while keeping Miles.
>>
>>79093836
>Fact is he comes off as a bitter cock who likes having the opportunity to lash out at fans.
I found one of the 12 Dick Rider fans.
>>
>>79094702
and evil reed.
>>
File: Frank's Plan.jpg (570KB, 1915x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Frank's Plan.jpg
570KB, 1915x1386px
>>79090673

Why is Breevort such a piece of shit? If he hates comics & comic fans so much why does he work in comics?

>Hurr durr you can't call it 616 cause of your fan cred

The fuck does that even mean? Mugga i'm gonna call it 616 just to fucking spite your fat ass now
>>
>>79096472
I've been calling it 616/8 since ANAD started and I will continue doing so for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>79092027

Which pisses me off because there is zero point to it. Crossovers sell well and he should put that first.
>>
>>79093642
Well they're not going to bother to rename and categorize the thousands of parallel Earth's they've used over the years.

Marvel's editors are to lazy to double check recent continuity, This whole Earth Prime nonsense is just an excuse for them to be even lazier
>>
>>79096644
Nice doubledubs.

Just how much money do you think it would take to convince whoever owns Marvel and DC to sell?

>one insanely-rich person like that Virgin faggot buys both companies
>merges them into one
>literally impossible to be rivals anymore
>crossovers and amalgams everywhere
>>
I don't know what you're talking about, but I have to call you out for mixing up Prime Earth (Earth-0, main DC universe) and Earth Prime (Earth-33, the real world).

Fucking casual.
>>
>>79090673

Brevoort's an ass, what else is new?

Marvel hasn't liked the "616" designation for years, but they've never been able to shake it off, and I doubt they ever will.
>>
>>79092655
>Dick Seduces the Marvel Universe
But seriously I'd read Dick Grayson: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
>>
why does marvel comics go "wow stop saying people aren't REAL FANS because they don't know trivia u fucking MISOGNYIST WHITE" but then when someone is all "hey why did you change this for no reason" they say "GOTTA DO IT OR ULL LOSE UR FAN CRED"
>>
>>79090673
Dis we ever find our who died?
>>
>>79090995
So... 608?
>>
>>79092146
Except that doesn't make sense, because Squadron Supreme is happening and they killed Namor because of what he did during Time Runs Out.
>>
>>79090937
>All-New, All-Different
>But not really
>>
I just want a map of the Marvel multiverse.
Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>79099622
No, it's Earth-616/Universe-8. It's 616 in the universal stack (Earth-1, Earth-2, Earth-3, etc.) and 8 in the multiversal order (Universe 6= Galactus' universe, Universe 7= Pre-SW universe, Universe 8= Post-SW universe).

It's the 8th iteration of the 616th Earth.
>>
Damn, someone in Marvel editorial must really hate the 616 designation.

Remember a few years back when they kept trying to make the name "Marvel Universe" stick? As in, the Ultimate Universe and the Marvel Universe? To say nothing about how needlessly confusing THAT is.
>>
>>79093749
Not working, because it wasn't the CHARACTERS who were using those numbers, but the tags=all-knowing narrator
>>
>>79100798
The Master Weaver is actually the narrator for all spider books. There, where's my no-prize.
>>
>>79099691

T'Challa explicitly used the time gem to rewind time at the end of Secret War, though.
>>
>>79093137
>refer to the SF 2 bosses by their Japanese names.
Thats still a thing though because of international tournaments and Japan keeping the original names in subsequent releases.
>>
>>79092060
>he didn't want Web Warriors to spoil the ending to SW
But Iron Man was able to do it just fine?
>>
So, how does Miles fit in the new 616 universe anyway? Like, he can't have the same history. Same with the Maker.
>>
>>79102286
Bendis writes Iron Man.
>>
>>79102546
It doesn't matter. They don't care about making Miles fit. All Miles needs to do is be black and exist. He could be from space for all they care.
>>
>>79102546
Bendis probably won't address it. His mom's alive though
>>
>>79092188
Then what about the Last Days tie-ins?
Scott and Janice banged because he thought the world was ending.
Kamala and Bruno delt with their shit, and Zoe cleaned up her act.
How could any of that occur without the final Incursion?

Hell, Tony and Steve were on speaking terms in Uncanny Avengers.
>>
>Marvel being this butthurt about Alan Moore

they really don't want him to have even the most marginal of impacts on Marvel storytelling
>>
>Marvel being this butthurt about Alan Moore

they really don't want him to have even the most marginal of impacts on Marvel storytelling
>>
>>79103010
Eight Months Later, Anon.
Eight Months Later.

AKA, eight months of shit that we're not going to talk about since it's an excuse to shift the status quo without having to put any concentrated effort into doing so.

>>79103050
>>79103274
I think 616 is also considered the Number of the Beast in some interpretations, which was allegedly a joke on Alan Moore's part.

So either way, they hate Alan Moore.
>>
yeah, it will still be 616 when the next guy get in charge and ignores this crap for the reason that 616 stuck, good stuff stays and crap decays.
>>
What issue(s) do they talk about this Multiverse 8 stuff in?
>>
>>79097533
>Marvel hasn't liked the "616" designation for years, but they've never been able to shake it off, and I doubt they ever will.
Why? Cause it wasn't 1?
>>
>>79105544
Ewing's "Ultim
>>
>>79094787
I actually don't give a shit about Rider or cosmic in general. Brevoort's just a cunt, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>79090673
Brevoort resisting the 616 naming is just going to make everyone hold on the the name even more lol.

Heck I still see people reffer to the main universe as Earth 616.
>>
>>79091221
Yes it was and someone brought it up on Tom's tumblr and he said it was a mistake and that they were wrong.

Forgot what comic it was.

Also proof that Marvel Editors don't know WTF is going on.
>>
Who wanted this? Did anyone want this?
>>
>>79090866

Who's Maker?
>>
>>79092777
I thought it was called 616 because it was the second most commonly believed Number of the Beast after 666 and was a statement on the futility of everything.
>>
>>79110344

DC's rl street address was 666 so making Marvel 616 was Moore being cheeky
>>
>>79110317
Ultimate Reed Richards
>>
>>79110552

That's right, thanks.
>>
>>79107881
cause it's one of the interpretations for the number of the beast. alan moore kinda taking the piss out of the whole numbered earth dc cosmology.
>>
>>79093000
Did you hear it in the sense of him actually saying it or in the sense of how it just so happens that writers were talking about Iceman's sexuality for years but Brevoort only claims it only after Bendis retcons it to gay; ie bullshit?
>>
>>79110275
Personally, I wanted a restructuring of the Marvel multiverse. I'm one of those people who wouldn't have minded it being a new universe.

But then it started to look like that the previous Multiverse was going to remain the same as it ever was.
But now it isn't.

It would help if Marvel just came out and outright stated how the Multiverse looked now. The end of "Secret Wars" implies that it's a whole new Multiverse, but everything else seems to point to everything pretty much being made as it was before, as if nothing had changed.
>>
>>79090673
>waaaaah
>Disney-san, why won't they accept our new canon?

>>79092137
Those who can't write, edit. Those who can't say no to corporate edit for Marvel.
>>
>>79111753
Yeah, this is one of the biggest disappointments. Makes it all the more obvious that they just wanted to kill Ultimate.
>>
>>79092655
Would Batman be merged with Iron Man rather than Wolverine this time around? Would he quip?
>>
File: tony.jpg (44KB, 325x145px) Image search: [Google]
tony.jpg
44KB, 325x145px
>>79093149
616 is the real number of the beast
illermernabi confirmed
>>
>>79109569
Six! One! Six!
The number he's deemed fake
He'll bitch and moan
Then it's off to find some cake
>>
>>79090673
What a little bitch.
>>
>>79109569
He was one of the biggest complainers about the name. I guess he thought it didn't make 616 important enough.
>>
File: Vision-2-cover.jpg (297KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Vision-2-cover.jpg
297KB, 900x1366px
>the vision has to change his address to PRIME
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.