[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Miraculous Ladybug
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 56
Miraculous Ladybug Ep15: Le Gamer airs in France in three hours.
Stream:
>http://www.zoptv.com/live/tf1
Downloads:
>http://mega.nz/#F!TddyXa7T!oXwiP4x5tF91tKD6zuQ_RQ
All links:
>http://pastebin.com/WEJsptdm
>>
>>79057487
>Those legs on Chat Noir
Ladybug's okay too, I guess.
>>
Crossover with dragonball?
>>
File: le gamer.png (161 KB, 706x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le gamer.png
161 KB, 706x432
>>79058142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0oQkjup4Q

le spoiler pic
>>
>>79057487
So what, he just calls himself "the Gamer?" Lame. Also, what's the over-under on Chloe being responsible again. Socially awkward classmates appear to be her "specialty."
>>
>>79058441
7/14 I think
>>
SHoe needs more Nathanael
>>
>>79058441
It seems Marinette is at fault this time

> Tomorrow morning at 9:35 AM, don’t miss the new episode of Miraculous on TFOU! Ladybug and Chat Noir will face Max, a video game champion who loses to Marinette in a tournament and becomes Le Gamer!
>>
>>79058527
Place your bets folks, place your bets! Will Chloe be responsible for Max's fall, or will it be something else for a change. Let's get this betting pool started. I'll start: She's totally going to be responsible. That's 1 for Chloe and 0 for not-Chloe.
>>
Yes, I was looking forward to this episode.
>>79058240
TTGL reference?
Zagtoon confirmed for bros.
>>
>>79058615
Nath a shit
>>
>>79058616
Oh, and she's super good at video games all of a sudden. Despite showing zero interest in them before. What did I tell you guys: Mary Sue Lite. Or Diet Mary Sue. Whatever.
>>
File: video games.jpg (386 KB, 2064x1161) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
video games.jpg
386 KB, 2064x1161
>>79058716
>>
>>79058616
Yeah, but does Chloe somehow sabotage Max like she did to Wang Cheng?
>>
>>79058676
nou
>>
>>79058615
I need more Nathanael.
>>
>>79058778
If anything, she'd be trying to sabotage Marinette.
>>
>>79058774
Yeah, this episode will show her as a gamer girl. It will never be brought up again. It will not even be referenced again. The fact we see a gamer scene right before the contest changes nothing.
>>
>>79058800
And more CHat
>>
>>79058834
Can you keep your bad opinions to yourself until after the episode airs?
>>
>>79058879
Oh, alright, but only because you asked nicely.
>>
File: CT28p50UsAA1KZk.jpg (57 KB, 600x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CT28p50UsAA1KZk.jpg
57 KB, 600x750
>>79058868
A cat is fine too.
>>
File: alya and nino.jpg (232 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alya and nino.jpg
232 KB, 1536x2048
>>79058946
>>
>>79058716
You still don't know what a Mary Sue is, I see
>>
>>79058716
Adrien is hot, rich, fluent in chinese, plays the piano, good at fencing, nice, beloved by everybody and Marinette is a Mary Sue because she designs cute stuff and is good at games?
>>
>>79058987
Don't get too cozy, because AFTER the episode airs I will... probably go to bed. But if this thread is still up tomorrow, and I have nothing better to do, I will come back and complain about what I perceive to be the episode's (and show as a whole's) problems. Mwahaahaaahaahaa!
>>
>>79059096
I agreed to no bad opinions, so I will hold my tong- err, keyboard. You know what I mean. But tomorrow, you might hear what I have to say on that.
>>
>>79059096
Don't forget he also volunteers at a shelter for orphaned kittens.
>>
File: 1448612131339.png (130 KB, 443x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448612131339.png
130 KB, 443x429
>>79057487
>your crush has more feminine legs than you
>>
>>79059211
Oh I'm dying to know what makes her qualify as a Mary Sue even before the gaming thing was introduced, mate.
>>
>>79060212
She's just so reasonable and lacking in character flaws
except for the whole stalking thing
>>
>>79060257
That wasn't me by the way. I said I'd keep the negativity to myself, and I intend to stick by that claim.
>>
>>79060308
We know, anon. That post was clearly sarcastic.
>>
>>79060332
Yeah well, I don't want any confusion on that point. I mean, I'm just another faceless anon in an amorphous crowd, but I like to think my word means something. And I am not taking the tripcode or namefag approach. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>79059342
Foreshadowing for Adrien becoming an orphaned kitten himself? Maybe.
>>
>>79060257
reasonable?? a girl???

unrealistic mary sue, clearly
>>
>you will never do lewd things to catboi
>>
1 hour
>>
>>79057487
I was going to download this show but the megaupload doesn't have softsubs for episode 2.
>>
>>79061464
I have miraculousub's srt for ep2 but let me check to make sure it's in sync with the raw before uploading it.
>>
>>79061464
Okay it's actually .ass but it's synced and uploaded. enjoy
>>
>>79060212
People really judge Marinette, when Adrien is a hot famous model that speaks multiple languages, volunteers at animal shelters, plays multiple sports and an instrument. His homelife is also common for Sues. Marinette is still a normal bakersgirl, who is good at her design hobby, she was also most likely chosen by Tikki for her good personality.
>>
France loves it's pretty boy blondes. The show on the stream right before the new episode has two of them in a beach episode.
>>
>>79062282
No I think that it's really just that anon. You can tell because they still don't know what a Mary Sue actually is.
>>
>>79062510
>We will never get a Miraculous Beach Episode because modelling different outfits for the same character is too expensive
Why live ;_;
>>
Is this the right stream? This is not Miraculous Ladybug. Though I think they borrowed some of the character designs.
>>
>>79062586
Yes it is, the show starts in about 30 minutes.
>>
>>79062586
Blonde haired male lead, black haired female lead, brown best friend for male lead, blonde haired and blue eyed female bitch character. Are these things just super common in France in general?
>>
>>79062586
It starts at :40 (now)
>>79062601
no fibbing please
>>
Starting now
>>
beaten by a guurl
>>
And now Marinette's parents are shipping her with Adrien.
>>
And now he suddenly can't hit two people running away at standard human speed even though he was going through them like crazy just moments before. Not even plot armor explains that.
>>
otp ;_;
>>
I want this big blond guy to fuck catboi's bussy and maybe Nathanael one too
>>
We /m/ now.
>>
If he played that good earlier, he would have won the contest at the school.
>>
>>79058659
Dude how did you know
>>
>>79062849
No, we're not.

UNTIL LADYBUTT AND FUCCBOI ARE IN GLORIOUS HAND DRAWN 2D, WE WILL NEVER TRULY BE /m/
>>
>>79062913
>implying that all /m/ shows are in 2D.
>>
>>79062913
What's a fuccboi? I keep seeing it around.

Is it a synonym to twink?
>>
>>79062872
Marinette's gaming skills at that moment were fueled by her neverending Adrien thirst, which gave her infinite power.
Max never stood a chance.
>>
>>79062939
it has like three different meanings
two of which are the opposite of adrien
>>
What I liked about this episode: Marinette's parents ship her with Adrien. I got a kick out of that. Also, the way Ladybug beat the bad guy was somewhat clever in a meta sense, if a little anti-climactic. Also, Chloe was largely absent (she had a glorified cameo).

What I didn't like: Just about everything else. Including Marinette being better that everyone else at that game, and several times over to boot. People above may complain about the Mary Sue label being applied to Marinette. In general, they may have a point. But in this episode, the label fits. She was a Mary Sue here, and it was very noticeable. The ending with Max and Marinette was also somewhat contrived and seemed to pull a "happy" ending out of the episode's ass. Also, it came across too much as pity from Marinette's side.
>>
>>79062956
So, what are the meanings?
>>
>>79062967
Being good at games makes you a Mary Sue?
>>
Well, I guess now we know why in some episodes Marinette has photos of Adrien all over her room and in others she doesn't.
She also used the secret box she was preparing in Dark Blade.
>>
>>79062967
How does being good at a videogame make someone a Mary Sue?

Do you even what it really means?
>>
>>79062972
1st one being coward
2nd someone who is always wrong.
>>
>>79062990
Being significantly better at the focus of the episode than everyone else. It's not that she was just better, she was better several times over. And that skill came completely out of nowhere and will never show up again. And just how did the scoring system in that tournament work? She showed up and won a single game and ended up in first place? WTF? Also, everyone loved her for it, except Max (because Akuma) and Chloe/Sabrina (because bitch characters). Look, Marinette walked on water in this episode, you can acknowledge it or not but its the truth.
>>
>>79063035
>Also, everyone loved her for it
Alya didn't
>>
>>79063030
The other definition that applies to Chat Noir/Adrien is basically a good looking young male who is used for sexual purposes. How young varies. It could be a catamite, it could be a young adult.
>>
>>79063015
>>79062990

Not that other anon, and not saying it's specifically a mary sue thing, but Marinette being amazing at video games when we've never even heard her mention that she likes them or anything related to games at all before this point makes the episode seem really slap-dash, plot wise.
>>
>>79063060
>catamite

CHARLES
>>
>>79063052
Yes, Alya called her out on using her Mary Sue gamer skills irresponsibly. Alya is the voice of reason unless she is explicitly not the voice of reason (Pharaoh and Lady Wifi episodes).
>>
http://redworld96.tumblr.com/post/137469501098/
what does it MEAN
>>
>>79063035
>>79063063
And when would the fact that she is good at a certain game come up? In case you haven't noticed she doesn't exactly spend a whole lot of time at home on screen. It's not as though that information is particularly important either.

>>79063076
If someone calls her out on being wrong, then that meas that she isn't a Mary Sue.
>>
>>79063060
No it doesn't, people are just misusing the term.
>>
>>79063139
But if people are using a term to mean a certain thing, than that is what the term will mean. That's how languages evolve. Like how nunnery used to mean a brothel, and now it means a convent (you can see why there was confusion about the initial meaning back in the day). Fuccboi means a sexually attractive young male because that's how people have started to use it.
>>
>>79063121
Well, no because the episode doesn't entirely take Alya's side (Marinette ends up competing in the final tournament and winning first place). The episode merely acknowledges that Marinette's motivation for entering the tournament was somewhat bad. But note what the episode is saying: Don't enter contests you're insanely overpowered in because one of the contestants might really want to win.

The whole, "Don't lord it over the mere mortals too much" thing is why she comes across as a bit of a Mary Sue. Or at least a character above all others. As Ladybug I can buy it (because superhero) as Marinette it comes off as jarring.
>>
>>79062922
>implying there's ever been a 3D /m/ show that didn't suck

>>79062939
fuccboi = fuck boy = pussy

In the context of catboy, it's meant to be taken literally.

He's an effeminate twink with blonde hair and a slender figure who wears a skintight latex catgirl costume that screams "FUCK ME!"

There's literally no mistaking him for anything other than a cock-hungry buttslut.
>>
>>79063121

They've had enough scenes of Marinette in her room on her computer/texting that they could have substituted one or two of those scenes with her playing a game.

Shit, just have her and Ayla talk while playing something instead of sitting around in her room like they do. Or even just have controllers/a game console visible in her room sometimes so we at least get the implication that she plays games.

It really wouldn't be that hard to implement in a subtle way.
>>
>>79063241
why not ask astruc if there have been any background hints of her being a gamer
>>
>>79063220
Actually it did, at the end of the episode Marinette herself acknowledges that she was wrong. However, she was still better than Adrien, which is why she still went onto the tournament with Max.

Also wow that reach. Max only got mad because he was looking forward to competing in the tournament, Marinette took that away from him despite knowing that he wanted to compete, hence why she was in the wrong.

>>79063241
But what is she doing in her room, whenever she's in her room she's actually doing something, not just sitting around.

Also Alya isn't interested in the game, why would you force a conversation with someone about something that they aren't interested in?
>>
Meganon how long does it usually take for a good quality RAW to be up
>>
>>79063272

> Whenever she's in her room she's actually doing something
Not really, a lot of the time it's her sitting at her computer/on her bed talking to Tikki or to herself, could just have her doing the same thing on a couch with a controller in her lap once or twice, it's better than nothing.

> Ayla isn't interested in the game
Again, just a suggestion, I can imagine Ayla just going and playing it with her at home to pass the time or because Marinette wants to play, it's not such an outlandish idea that it could never happen.

And again, at least just show us a game console in her room or something, she could just walk by it or the angle of the shot could just have the console in the corner, just anything that even hints to the fact that she plays games instead of her just being this amazing player out of absolutely nowhere.
>>
>>79063272
It really isn't reaching dude. She was way too OP in this episode. And note what you're saying: Marinette was wrong to take away a lesser gamer's chance to compete in a tournament. In other words, she should have showed pity on the mere mortal and let him win, or not entered a contest she was many times better than anyone else at. When you're too perfect at something to compete without making everyone else feel jealous and inadequate, you're a Mary Sue. She's just too good at gaming to compete in a gaming tournament, it would upset the natural order. That's bullshit.
>>
>>79063315
http://miraculousubs.tumblr.com/post/137470668212/le-gamer
It's a temp stream recording since the ep isn't on tfou's site yet but it's pretty good quality.

Good night, everyone. Gotta wake up early for birthday stuff.
>>
>>79063320
>Not really, a lot of the time it's her sitting at her computer/on her bed talking to Tikki or to herself, could just have her doing the same thing on a couch with a controller in her lap once or twice, it's better than nothing.
Yeah she is, or she's talking about the events of the events of the episode.

>Again, just a suggestion, I can imagine Ayla just going and playing it with her at home to pass the time or because Marinette wants to play, it's not such an outlandish idea that it could never happen.
Same as above, every time we see her with Alya, they're talking about the events of the episode. Also if you know that someone isn't interested in something then why would you force a conversation about it?

>And again, at least just show us a game console in her room or something,
She doesn't play on a console, she's plays on her computer. Again how many times have we actually seen her at her computer?

>>79063328
Anon you are reaching, to the point where you don't even make sense anymore.
>>
>>79063390
Thank you!
If it's your birthday stuff,happy birthday!
>>
>>79063425
I wondered what kind of response you could possibly come up with.

>Y-you're incomprehensible!

Pathetic. I feel comfortable in declaring myself the victor in this argument.
>>
>>79063425

> She's talking about the evens of the episode

She can't do that while playing or at least having a controller around her or something?

> She doesn't play on a console

Would it have been hard to include a console somewhere in her room? Why couldn't she just have both? Literally all I'm saying is that the show should have given us SOMETHING to show that she plays games at all, instead of her just being godmode in this episode out of nowhere.

Is it really such a stretch for the animators to throw it a game console in a prior episode?
>>
>>79063475
>>79063254
>>
>>79063254
Or you could look for background hints in the various episodes. The hints are there, or they are not. You don't need Astruc's permission to go on an Easter Egg hunt.
>>
How many people is it now that Chloe has caused the possession of?
>>
>>79059342
I'm not sure if that's fact or a joke but shit, it's believable. What can't catboi do?
>>
>>79063929
Too many. Paris needs to get a restraining order on Chloe. Haven't they learned their lesson about the bourgeoisie?
>>
>>79058616
Well diddle my cat, Chloe isn't responsible for akumaing someone.
>>
>>79063425
Well, Adrien neve was in screen playing videogames, but at least he had some games in his room, so the we already know that he liked to play, it could had been the same with Marinette, only show a control player or something.
>>
File: 1448371028451.gif (2 MB, 500x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448371028451.gif
2 MB, 500x240
If we're really insisting on using the Mary Sue term it would make more sense to use it in regards to Adrien (rich, good-looking, loved by everyone, doesn't seem to have any real faults other than being reserved) rather than Marinette.
>>
>>79064868

Eh, Adrien just seems way more subdued as a character, like him being rich + well liked by people isn't really indicative of a mary sue, he's a generally nice person who tries to be friendly with people, even people he doesn't really know that well, it makes sense as to why he's so well liked. Besides that, he isn't really shown to be amazing at anything without precedent like Marinette is. He does well in his school work and also does work as a model, because A) he's pretty and B) his dad is a fashion designer, there really isn't much else that he's great at, and from what we've seen, those two things he's good at make sense for his character.

Add to that the fact that him as Chat Noir is a bit dorky and fucks up sometimes also lessens any kind of mary sue tendency he could have.
>>
>>79064868

I dunno, can he be a Marry Sue if he's pretty much only "perfect" as an object of lust for Bug, and not vicariously being awesome for the writer / audience?
>>
>>79062841
That is one hot loli right there, Jesus. What a tease.
What's her name?
Any episodes focussing around her?
>>
>>79064868
Yeah, no, Adrein has flaws, he fucks up a lot in battle, he is kind of slow in social interaction (it take him at least 20 min to realize that people wasnt enjoying the party in "The Bubbler" ), lies to Theo about his relationship with Ladybug (that comes back to bite him in the ass)
He has fangirls but, he does not interact with other classmates besides Nino and Chloe,
>>
>>79064868
he isn´t a marry sue because he actually fails in battle so that lady buck can come of as heroic.

if anything he is just a princess in distress.
a sexist trope people only use on male characters nowadays
>>
>>79065312

It would've been better if they'd worked in the whole good/bad luck thing.

Basically just that Marinette has bad luck as her normal self, Ladybug has great luck, and conversely, Adrien has good luck, while Chat Noir has bad luck, but it's sometimes used to his advantage.
>>
>>79065264
>>79065312
That really isn't a flaw though.
>>
>>79063500
The real question is, why does it even matter for anyone other that those two nitpicking anon?
>>
>>79065312
Chat has never been in distress though.
>>
>>79066399
Evil Cupid episode not count as distress for you?
>>
Post cute cat and bug
>>
>>79066950
He got that way because he took a hit meant for Ladybug.
>>
>>79067017
>>
File: 54590460_p0.jpg (265 KB, 850x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
54590460_p0.jpg
265 KB, 850x680
>>79067115
I would like a cross-over between the 3D and 2D universes
>>
>>79068057

I really hate Felix's cat design, the 3d version is miles better.

But on the other hand, Ladybugs 2D is noticeably cuter than the 3D
>>
>>79068106
Bu-but Félix is a cute !
>>
why does everyone bully Chloe?
>>
>>79068363

I just dont like the face/hair combo, it looks cheap.

3D Chat is much more boyish and cute.

>>79068487
Because she's a turbo bitch
>>
>>79068599
I understand the sentiment 2D Chat Noir looks like a rip off of Yatterman.
>>
>>79064250
It's not a joke. Look at June 1st in Marinette's stalker calendar.
>>
Where are subtitles for Le Chevalier Noir and Le Mime?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x418) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x418
>>79068057
There was a fan theory going around that Mama Dupain-Cheng was 2D ladybug and Gabriel Agreste was Felix. As an improbable reacharound that would have been, the art was super cute.
>>
>>79070302
That's hilarious. Marinette would have been so much cooler if she wasn't a stalker.
>>
>>79063929
Alix, Kim, Alya, Roger, Nathaniel, Mylene and Marinette's uncle. So seven.
>>
>>79058616
>Max, a video game champion who loses to Marinette in a tournament and becomes Le Gamer!

Will his costume involve a gate? LMAO
>>
>>79070463
korean folder
>>
>>79068106
But those boots, man.
I also liked how Felix's cat ears looked like actual cat ears instead of hairclips.
>>
>>79070605
People are calling her a Mary Sue even though she's selfish and an obsessive stalker who goes into panic mode at the drop of a hat and missuses her powers for personal reasons. Let her have her stalker issues.
>>
>>79070968
Thanks mate
>>
>>79070968
Which episode is Le Chevalier Noir in Korean? Isn't the order different?
>>
>>79071182
Not to forget clumsy and shit at using smart phones.
>>
WE
DIG
GIANT ROBOTS
>>
>>79071182
it's just the one anon that is obsessed with seeing marinette "put in her place"
>>
>gamergate episode
No thanks
>>
>>79059342
I wonder if we'll have an episode about that. They have several CG models of cats after all, and they used the pigeons for an episode.
I can see her volunteering at the shelter just to be near Adrien, even though she doesn't like cats.
>>
>>79071637
look at the chart and find out
>>
>>79071182
And stealing phones
>>
>>79063429
Thanks!

subs out
http://miraculousubs.tumblr.com/post/137490768702/were-all-winners-miraculous-the-adventures-of
>>
>R2D3 and Not-Bender
>>79075527
Thanks! I hope you had a good birthday!
>>
>>79057487

Glad to see what I came for this episode. No matter how shortlived the scenes were, we got some more Adrien and Marinette, as well as some Chat with Marinette.

You can see some minor development in their dynamic when Adrien downplays his gaming skills, and I think Marinette will soon take him off the pedastal she's put him on once she realizes that he, too, can be insecure.

Her parents clearly ship her and Adrien, and those scenes were nice and funny.

The show needs more relevant scenes of her life when she's not Ladybug to provide context and juxtaposition when she does transform into Ladybug.
>>
Hey poking around I was able to find a translation available for everything but episode 10 cupids arrow/Dislocœur

does that exist somewhere and I'm missing it?
>>
>>79077951
Oh wait i think I overlooked it sorry
>>
Soooo, does this mean they're drift compatible?
>>
>>79070693
Hah! I see what you did.
>>
>>79078566
Of course anon.
>>
>>79070552
That's a pretty shit theory desu
>>
>>79083401
All of the theories and headcanons involving the 2D PV are shit.
>>
https://twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/688799293537406977
https://twitter.com/Thomas_Astruc/status/688805374997204992
why is this allowed

>>79076609
The half I spent away from the senpai was great, thanks.
>>
File: ep15.jpg (281 KB, 960x980) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ep15.jpg
281 KB, 960x980
>>79083958
haha whoops forgot about the filter
>>
>>79083958

Chloe for Hawkmoth confirmed.

Also, what's with French cartoons and huge ass bitches?
>>
>>79084158
Well, french are pretty much jerks
>>
>>79084088
So he was there.
>>
>>79083958
Those SJW responses in the second one: "You shouldn't call someone a bitch, it's sexist." Basically, anyway.
>>
>>79084993
laughing at the moron who said hannibal lecter
>>
>>79084993
SJWs are idiots what else is new?
>>
Is this show related to /co/ somehow?
>>
>>79085462
>wants to know how a French cartoon is related to /co/.
>>
>>79085462
nice meme
>>
File: snuggle.jpg (32 KB, 500x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
snuggle.jpg
32 KB, 500x448
>>79067017
>>
>>79060038
Adrien actually works out quite a bit and he's an outright model. Of course he's got dem legs.
>>
>>79057487
>that pic
>made me think of a sizechanging episode
>realize that it would be a pretty brilliant villain scheme
>make Ladybug and Chat inconveniently big. Like 13 feet tall so they end up bumping into everything and they can't get into buildings
>because they're stuck at that size, it'll be much easier to hunt down their civilian identities since you just need to be on the lookout for tall people.

Where's my Akuma, Hawk Moth?
>>
>>79070552
That'd be cute. Post examples of that art please.
>>
>>79058716
>>79058774
A buddy of mine won a fighting game (Guilty Gear) tournament at a con despite the other guy technically being better because he cheesed it with an Insta-Kill attack.
>>
>>79086923
Yeah, but she didn't cheese. She dominated completely and utterly. She only played one game and ended up first place (somehow) in the tournament. It's implied she got a perfect victory (took no damage).
>>
>>79087021
So this took place in May. Around the time as two other episodes. That was one hell of three week period apparently.
>>
>>79086843
Don't be ridiculous, your plan is actually somewhat good, which means Hawk Moth won't touch it with a ten foot pole. Only the stupid and impatient can work for the purple one.
>>
It felt like this scene set up Marinette's lucky charm to be important later on and then it wasn't really mentioned again. He didn't even give it back. So unsatisfying. I hope Adrien is shown having it in a later episode, while thinking about Marinette or something.
>>
>>79086843
But Ladybug's lucky charm always gives her exactly what she needs to defeat the villain.
>>
>>79087616
That's how set ups tend to work anon, a character gives a character another item and they won't mention it for a while until it becomes important to the plot.
>>
guys i seem to be unable to find a single translation of Lady wifi. which is one of the first episodes. help?
>>
File: Attack On Titan.png (521 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Attack On Titan.png
521 KB, 1280x720
>>79089504
Yeah, I know. Considering this show is episodic and aired out of order, I expected it to resolve within the episode.

>>79089976
Episode 6 in the Korean folder of the Mega
>>
>>79090516
>filename
Heh. Just needs to add a huge Hawkmoth in there.
>>
>>79090516
Well they could wait until s2 to bring it back
>>
>There is STILL no video of the latest episode with the Megas XLR theme playing in the background
If the SU fandom could do it the moment it was released then why cant the ladybug fandom do it a day later after its release
>>
>>79090516
Well some people really don't like to hear it, but season 1 really is just a set up.
>>
>>79091963
>wanting to be like the SU fandom
>>
>>79092993
only when it comes to producing content

im surprised i havent seen Miraculous OC's.
only some OC akumas in fanfiction
>>
File: rule63.jpg (96 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rule63.jpg
96 KB, 500x667
>>79067017
>>
>>79093321
If you want content there's always fanart on dumblr.
>>
>>79085498
>>79085541
No, you doofus, I want to know if anyone on /co/ originated this, because I've seen a lot of OC on creative threads about this character in particular.
>>
>>79094395
Nah, that one's a different ladybug.
>>
>>79093705
Oh mercy, that's gooood.
>>
>>79095068
I think some of the ones where they turn evil are pretty neat.
>>
>>79093321
Then you haven't been looking hard enough. There are a bunch at FF.net and Ao3.
>>
>>79095210
oh boy, this looks great. Nce colour scheme. Don't like that little sharp thing on the lower corners of the pink visors, but otherwise great.

Nice little detail with having Marinette wear gloves.
>>
>>79094395
Anon, the only idiot here is you. This shit has been around since 2012.

The /co/ OC Ladybug is a completely different character, a simple glance at the character design should have made that much obvious.
>>
>>79093705
That's actually twitter fanart, it was reposted on tumblr.
>>
File: 1381463886778.jpg (166 KB, 955x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381463886778.jpg
166 KB, 955x534
>>79095826
Never forget the butt.

>>79095210
That Ladybug reminds me of the Spot from Spiderman.
>>
>>79095861
Close enough.
>>
>>79057487
>the girl on the left is a guy

Well shit
>>
>>79096107
You'll be fine.
>>
>>79067017
>>
File: %combo.png (2 MB, 555x2220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
%combo.png
2 MB, 555x2220
>>79067017
>>
>>79057487
>Le gamer
So it's a Reddit episode?
>>
>>79095210
The evil ones I believe are the only ones that are good.
>>
>>79067017
Seems like the Koreans have caught onto the lewd factor.
>>
>>79098176
I can't decide between evil versions and egyptian versions.

The ones with dorky jokes are a guilty pleasure, though.
>>
File: 1367378314167.jpg (336 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367378314167.jpg
336 KB, 1280x800
>>79098377
The show was destined to be lewd as fuck.

Pic related. Official art created long before the show ever aired.
>>
>>79098546
I've seen that picture before but I wasn't sure that it was official.

Then again I guess when some of the first pictures from the creatures have Marinette naked and pressing up against ladybug made by the creatures it should have gotten viewers ready.
>>
>>79098546
Well do ya? Punk?
>>
>>79096233
Why do they have to be 13?
>>
>>79098745
They're actually 15 years old.
>>
File: Jimmy and Sarah.png (184 KB, 502x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jimmy and Sarah.png
184 KB, 502x368
>>79098745
So fanfiction writers can write their own high school setting and pregnancy stories.

>>79098745
>>79098764
Were their ages ever actually specified?
>>
>>79098816
Not really, it's just common sense should tell you. They make a reference of their grade level in school, which in French version was the last year of college and in America first year of high school, which means 14-15 years old.
>>
>>79098816
It's funny because unlike the good old USA, which is obsessed with keeping teenagers in the dark, sex ed in France is mandatory and teachers pass out condoms to students in their grade level, as well as have vending machines that sell them in their school, which is why statistics for teen pregnancy there is so low.
>>
>>79068106
I prefer the smaller bell and closed collar, but...

...thigh-highs, anon. Thigh-highs.
>>
>>79098393
I understand, both versions are really good.

>>79099162
But everything else about the outfit just doesn't work.
>>
Does this show have actual plot and character progression, or is it a monster of the week status quo kinda deal?
>>
>>79099236
So far, monster of the week. Supposedly, later episodes will have more story, but if you really hate monster of the week that much, don't bother watching.
>>
>>79099208
I know. I don't want Felix's outfit.

Just the thigh-highs on Adrien. For...reasons.
>>
File: Kissu.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kissu.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>79099298
I'll hold off, then. I've seen enough Kamen Rider to like some plot in my MotW episodes.
>>
>>79099435
You know the positioning of her, Chat and Copycat would mean that to be that close to Copycat's face she would have to be sitting on Chat's face during this scene.
>>
>>79098816
alix had a 15th birthday so yes
>>
File: MToLaCN_DS_EN_FHD.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MToLaCN_DS_EN_FHD.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>79099515
Just when you think the show can't get any lewder, it gets lewder.
>>
File: Adrien as an animu.jpg (550 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Adrien as an animu.jpg
550 KB, 1024x1024
>>79099836
I was too busy laughing at how goofy as fuck the Bubbler looked to notice.
>>
File: u2NbP2u.gif (498 KB, 500x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u2NbP2u.gif
498 KB, 500x250
>>79099435
>His pupils shrink when she leans forward.
Have these animators never seen a cat getting excited?
>>
>>79100001
Nervousness caused by her scrutinizing stare.
>>
File: bou.jpg (75 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bou.jpg
75 KB, 1280x722
>>79099972
>filename
Nah, Adrien is pure. Don't compare him to that lovemaking beast.
>>
>>79099880
A lot of the lewd in the show isn't something that you'll realize on first viewing.
>>
File: pffff.jpg (374 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pffff.jpg
374 KB, 1280x720
>>79100632
Besides the lewd, it's fun making reaction images from this show.
>>
>>79067017
>>
>>79100705
>pomf.jpg
>>
File: Chloe.jpg (162 KB, 640x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chloe.jpg
162 KB, 640x768
>>79101620
Don't you tell me how to make filenames.

Mmmhmm.
>>
>>79101755
Checked and Kekked
>>
>>79101755
Love how they they are now self aware of Chole's bullshit.
>>
>>79100001
Not excited enough. Get that cat some crack.

>>79087127
Do we have an updated timeline of the episodes?
>>
>>79100705
Who sleeps with their hair done? Not even any bedhead.
>>
>>79103011
Not yet, we just have an idea of when certain episodes happen, due to Marinette's stalker calendar and little tidbits of information in the series.
>>
>>79103044
Tikki's magic powers
>>
>now caught up with he show after two days

FUCK
>>
>>79058240
>Bubbles stays the same

top kek
>>
>>79103044
A Mary Sue.
>>
>>79104682
Those anon really didn't understand the meaning o that term.
>>
>>79104788
*of
>>
>>79098696
>some of the first pictures from the creatures
Which?
>>
>>79107506
The one from Winny.
>>
>>79077594
Excellently put. I would love to see some Ladrinette too.
>>
>>79083401
Like I said, it wasn't a good working theory but the art was cute.
>>
>>79086896
Unfortunately these 3 pics are the only ones I know of. All by the same artist.
>>
>>79108821
>>79086896
>>
>>79071182
>>79071895
>>79075273
Point taken. You've won my vote.
>>
>>79071081
Adrien with those real cat ears would have been too cute. Astruc and the design team have saved us the burden of falling in love with cgi boys.
>>
>>79076609
Don't forget Iron Giant there too!
>>
>>79103044
No budget to go off model?
>>
>>79109273
Not from their initial budget, no.
>>
More episodes when
>>
>>79099972
Adrien's birthday was bubbler
Alix's birthday was timebreaker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYE2FW9aKs
villain spoilers
>>
>>79112643
Wait, it that Chloe as an evil Ladybug (at 0:21) That would be too perfect on too many levels.
>>
>>79108969
Those Street Fighter move sets during the battle though.
>>
>>79112643
:27 you can see what all the Miraculous look like.

>>79112823
So I guess her transformation will be caused by jealously.
>>
File: miraculous.png (400 KB, 853x440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
miraculous.png
400 KB, 853x440
>>79112954
updating goodies folder now
>>
>>79112985
So I guess Master Fu has the green Kwami and the snake bracelet.
>>
>>79112985
sheep ? bear snake lion butterfly ? fox
>>
>>79112985
Some of those appear to be "filler." So the final designs might be somewhat different.
>>
>>79114276
The one in the opening credits is 5 outside sections with the ladybug and cat ones still in the middle, isn't it?
>>
>>79116031
Something like that. The point is that the number and nature of the Miraculous has clearly changed from what is shown in the Storyboarding above.
>>
http://miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Otis
>>
>>79116161
Why would you say that? The scene is almost exactly like the final version.
>>
>>79112894
They were punny and nostalgic at the same time.
>>
>>79117386
Animan
Jagged Stone
Magician
Photographer

Chloe
Sabrina
Rose
Juleka

Manon

2 villain-less backstory eps
>>
>>79120256
Are we sure that there won't be a villain in the backstory?
>>
>>79067017
>>
>>79058659
>TTGL

If that's the case then I'm willing to assume the top left of this is a reference to Spiderman 2.
>>
File: CVKMMFHVEAArtTA.png (795 KB, 1724x1640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CVKMMFHVEAArtTA.png
795 KB, 1724x1640
>>79067017
>>
Does Ladybug seem particularly masculine in her relationship with Char Noir?

*In the Valentine's day episode Ladybug is metaphorically a prince and Noir is a princess, with them taking on traditional roles of the characters.
*She is ultimately the one that sets the pace for their relationship and initiates each step, think about the love letter.
*Adrien is pretty much designed to be the submissive one in any sort of relationship.

If you take the idea that their hero form is closer to their 'true' self than this becomes more likely.
>>
I'm surprised the rich girl has not been akumatized yet.
>>
>>79124960
She probably never will. Marionette and Ladybug live in separate worlds with separate identities so naturally they have separate antagonists. You need certain things to form clear boarders between the world.
>>
>>79107731
>Winny
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>79125915
Winny's a storyboarder for the show
http://www.winny.fr/
>>
>>79126267
gay
GAAAAAYY
>>
File: thepharoahepisode.png (1011 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thepharoahepisode.png
1011 KB, 1280x720
>>79126539
Joke's on you. Everyone is already gay because of Chat Noir.
>>
>>79124932
I wouldn't say that she's not masculine (Marinette/Ladybug are actually in between girly and being a tombo) just dominant.

Adrien/Chat Noir though is submissive, though calling him feminine is a stretch.
>>
>>79126539
It's not gay if it's yourself.
>>
File: notecombo.jpg (297 KB, 600x1710) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
notecombo.jpg
297 KB, 600x1710
>>79127413
It's masturbation.

BAM! Nailed it!
>>
>>79128020
Of course, self-love is the best love.
Thread replies: 277
Thread images: 56
Thread DB ID: 450124



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.