[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
When was the last time a comic character...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
When was the last time a comic character or characters made you rethink your life image?

For me it was storm. Went from being just a street rat to a goddess then to just trying to help others like her.
With the x-men. With powers and even without them she's still awesome and I want to be more like her.
>>
>>79047556
To me was Superboy. The guy was a little asshole who at first didn't care about his purpose in life nut then he realices that there was a man defore him and tried to follow his path.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 700x356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 700x356
>>79050029
For me it was the Joker
>>
File: Cap window.png (3 MB, 1361x813) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cap window.png
3 MB, 1361x813
'Nuff said.
>>
It gets easier.
Every day, it gets a little easier.
But, you gotta do it every day. Thats the hard part.
But, it DOES get easier.
>>
>>79047556

Superman and Captain America made me want to be a better person.

Flash made me want to start running/getting in shape.

Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Spider-Man and similar characters made me realise I could be a good person and still be a snarky asshole like I was before.
>>
Batman has made me question the ethics of killing people and having a no killing rule

I guess i related to static shock cus one of his parents is dead, in vergils case its his mom.
>>
File: Pa_Kent-1.jpg (86 KB, 400x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pa_Kent-1.jpg
86 KB, 400x600
Uncle Ben or Pa Kent. Simple guys with good morality wish I could be more like them
>>
>>79056272

If you really want to die, anon, you can do it yourself. You don't have to wait for a mugger or a heart attack.
>>
>>79056307
I wanna atleast inspire someone before my tragic death
>>
File: awesome.png (238 KB, 603x567) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
awesome.png
238 KB, 603x567
Shazam manages to awaken the little kid in me that just wants to do good.
>>
Its not really talked about, but I really like Martian Manhunter's current series. This page bought a tear to my eye.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 449727

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.