[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time a comic character or characters made you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

When was the last time a comic character or characters made you rethink your life image?

For me it was storm. Went from being just a street rat to a goddess then to just trying to help others like her.
With the x-men. With powers and even without them she's still awesome and I want to be more like her.
>>
>>79047556
To me was Superboy. The guy was a little asshole who at first didn't care about his purpose in life nut then he realices that there was a man defore him and tried to follow his path.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 700x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 700x356px
>>79050029
For me it was the Joker
>>
File: Cap window.png (3MB, 1361x813px) Image search: [Google]
Cap window.png
3MB, 1361x813px
'Nuff said.
>>
It gets easier.
Every day, it gets a little easier.
But, you gotta do it every day. Thats the hard part.
But, it DOES get easier.
>>
>>79047556

Superman and Captain America made me want to be a better person.

Flash made me want to start running/getting in shape.

Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Spider-Man and similar characters made me realise I could be a good person and still be a snarky asshole like I was before.
>>
Batman has made me question the ethics of killing people and having a no killing rule

I guess i related to static shock cus one of his parents is dead, in vergils case its his mom.
>>
File: Pa_Kent-1.jpg (86KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pa_Kent-1.jpg
86KB, 400x600px
Uncle Ben or Pa Kent. Simple guys with good morality wish I could be more like them
>>
>>79056272

If you really want to die, anon, you can do it yourself. You don't have to wait for a mugger or a heart attack.
>>
>>79056307
I wanna atleast inspire someone before my tragic death
>>
File: awesome.png (238KB, 603x567px) Image search: [Google]
awesome.png
238KB, 603x567px
Shazam manages to awaken the little kid in me that just wants to do good.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-21-18-43-44.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-21-18-43-44.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Its not really talked about, but I really like Martian Manhunter's current series. This page bought a tear to my eye.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.