[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's create a shared Superhero Universe!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Any of you have any ideas for cities, heroes or villains? Can be serious or wacky, realistic or unrealistic, whatever you want. I know you guys do. I'll show mine if you show me yours.
>>
> Wisdom - Genetic memory and muscle memory.
> Wraith - Danny Phantom powered down meets Dick Grayson
>Pendragon - all around weird figure, but good guy. Ex-spy, has a dragon, rune tattoos and a light saber.
>Quantum - Reed Richards with an Iron Man suit basically. Teleportation, size-shifting and other such all included.
>Pixel - Videogame powers including respawning, double jumps, and being able to pause real life.
>>
Thinking about a post-apocalyptic superhero setting. Heavily inspired by the likes of Mad Max and Fallout, but more The Last of Us visuals.

Have them be called Abnormals, their powers ranging hugely. Bit of a mix between the Epics from Steelheart and the X-Men. Any ideas?
>>
bump. what gives yall inspirement? I like Astro City, Worm and One Punch Man a lot.
>>
>>79045512
It's bad enough that Supergirl is such a shit character, but she has to dress like a whore too? Ugh.
>>
>>79045692
>>79045858

I'm hugely inspired by things like Avatar and RWBY, a world where people are used to having high-powered beings amongst them and these high-powered beings having properly being able to develop. Plus, the alt tech of it. I plan on doing that too in my alternate history, in which there were metahumans ever since the days of Greece. Metahuman pirate king, metahuman Roman, all that. Focuses on the master thief Thomas Blood, who has the powers to create portals, who has to work for M from MI-5 (who turns out to be Mycroft Holmes because I enjoy stuff like that. Alternate Historical Superhero Fantasy. bitch.)

fancast: Henry Ian Cusick
>>
>>79045939

what, like the shadow ops protagonist?
>>
>>79045625
>Main characters

>>79045692
>Setting

Okay, let's use that
>SCORCHED EARTH: RESISTANCE #1
>64p, $5.99
>40 differents variants available
>Written by ANON
>Art by SENPAI DESU
>It's the first issue of the 4CHAN UNIVERSE (4CHAN COMICS™ ©2016), ripe for the reading! In this first issue of the new universe of the soon-to-be cult company, all-new hero WISDOM, a teenager barely keeping it together after the destruction of human civilization, who tries to understand what makes him different in his tribe of suvivors when he realises his body and mind have abilities he never suspected! Also, meet PENDRAGON, an ex-spy who swore to retake the earth for Humanity, and PIXEL, whose life is not what it seems! Together, with other unsuspected weird and brave new warriors of tomorrow, they will have to realize that unity is stronger than division! Plus, find out who DAHELMIR is, and why he/she/it took part in the destruction of the world as you know it! What is EXFISHIR too, the demoniac meta-knight post-master of the beyond-thoughts of ethereal bee-mind? And so much more! Love versus death versus unlife! Heroism through memeism! The ALL NEW ALL YOU POST-IMAGE POST-BIG TWO 52+1/4 SECRET CRISIS DEATH HOUR extreme EVENT starts here!
>>
Ok im sleepy lemme rewrite that

>>79045512 (OP) #
Yeah, ive spent my whole years as a kid making a hero universe

Now as an adult ive made it into a story focusing one one of them, wana see?

https://m.fictionpress.com/s/3254630/1/Beach-Bum-Super-Hero

Other heroes i created make cameos and such lol

I blame autocorrect
>>
>>79045625
>>Pixel - Videogame powers including respawning, double jumps, and being able to pause real life.
I had an idea like this, only it'd be RPG themed. Said character would be a mage and would follow RPG rules, like for example, RNG factoring into their spells and abilities, the damage of their spells depending on their 'level', owning gear that would increase their stats, etc. I think it'd be a pretty fun character.
>>
>>79047643
Cool beans bro
>>
>>79046795
Wow, nobody interested to expand on dat?
>>
>>79045858
>I like Astro City, Worm and One Punch Man a lot.
>>79045858
Okay maybe you are the one to ask then.

What are some good web-original material out there?

You mentioned Worm , what are some others?

Super-hero stuff, sci-fi, drama, I will even try a comedy.
>>
>>79045512
My character that I created is named Space Ghost.
>Real Name: Kevin Conners
>Place of Birth: Montreal, Quebec
> Date of Birth: November 8 1989
Kevin was an elite Space explorer for a more advanced version of NASA. One day him and his crew get a mission to explore somewhere a bit farther than where they usually explore. The crew get there with ease. A week passes by and they are still gathering information about the unknown area. One day the ship that they were on explodes due to high contact with cosmic radiation. Kevin's body is revived from the space radiation and is resurrected. Now Kevin is known as the "Space Ghost" his abilities are:
>Flight
>Amazing strength around 90 tons
> Phasing through solid objects
> Able to open portals to space
> Energy Projection
Kevin has a limit on his powers, he runs on cosmic radiation. Powers like phasing drain it too quickly so he is forced to hold back most of the time. Space Ghost can recharge his powers by going through nebulas which carry cosmic radiation.
>>
Imagine les miserables, but with capes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.